andaz maui room service menu

12 of 309 properties are available in Maui. Televisions come with cable channels and pay movies. For an explanation of our Advertising Policy, visit. Because I waited on their reply, we were not able to get a reservation to the Andaz Morimotorestaurant and we missed the opportunity to see the (supposedly) spectacular Feast at Mokapu Luau. It's a great resort. Personally the food had too many flavors for me. Also, its only 1.7 miles from the Elleair Maui Gold Club! Kaana, meaning to share in Hawaiian, delivers farm-fresh, seasonal and sophisticated food utilizing the unforgettable rich island flavors of Maui. The Andaz Maui has a total of 30 villas, and 19 of those are in a single building and brand new, and are known as the Ilikai villas. We didnt check the prices but thank goodness that Zuzu didnt fall in love with that hammerhead shark sculpture. And thanks to the upgrade benefit that also comes with FHR bookings, I ended up in an ocean-view room with two queen beds. Add $45/night for parking and youre at $1780 per night. Christmas dinner was amazing! Next time I have a chance, I want to visit again. Check Availability 3 Bedroom Ilikai Villa - 1 King 2 Queens 1 Trundle Bed Ocean View But Ill give him credit for hiring someone like Nico and empowering him to offer a resort credit. Book Andaz Maui At Wailea Resort, Wailea on Tripadvisor: See 4,554 traveller reviews, 3,323 candid photos, and great deals for Andaz Maui At Wailea Resort, ranked #5 of 9 hotels in Wailea and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Our server was very knowledgeable about the menu and the wine selections. The villas come in a range of sizes, from the (somewhat) petite 1000 square foot Oasis villa, to the luxurious 4070 square foot four bedroom king ocean villa. Private party contact Private Dining Coordinator: (808) 243-4750 Location 3550 Wailea Alanui Dr, Wailea, HI 96753 Neighbourhood Wailea Parking Details Complimentary Valet Additional If I could combine the aesthetic of the Andaz, the accessibility of the Marriott and the warmly luxe touches of the Ritz-Carlton Kapalua, I think I'd have my perfect Maui resort. It has a nice view, and the people working the beach area are awesome, but it doesn't make up for all of the other glaring issues. 4,556 reviews #3 Best Value in Maui that matches your filters. Low to the ground white sofas are comfortable spots to linger. Read on to learn more about our adventure at this luxury hotel. This includes a pool, spa, fitness center, and on-site restaurants. For a relatively small room, there was a surprising amount of storage space including 2 good sized drawers hidden under the bed. If we had to pay cash for this stay, the total would have been $6,390 for 3 nights with breakfast. A full-service spa, 4 restaurants, and 5 outdoor pools are all featured at this luxury resort. The shower/bath setup, along with the entire bathroom wing of the room, felt a bit claustrophobic to me. If this still isnt enough room, you can book into a premier suite. But a sandbox? There were controls for accent lighting and the overall room lighting next to each bed as well. Andaz Maui at Wailea is the first resort for the Andaz brand. With 850 square feet to relax in, an Andaz Maui suite can easily accommodate longer stays. And though I didn't really ask much of the hotel staff, my annoying experience ordering lunch at the pool made me realize this wasn't most service-oriented resort. I had the Mahi Mahi and unfortunately the fish was a little overcooked. Valet service excellent. Lets get to the star of the show: the shower! The service is just terrible! Show Prices . Further to the left in the lobby is the concierge desk which was rarely staffed during our visit. But our total bill was $0 since we stayed at the Andaz Maui on points. The features at Andaz Maui at Wailea match the property's cool vibe and minimalist aesthetic. Compare the cost in points or miles to cash, and see which option is best. Like the rooms, they have access to a mini bar, and there is a 24/7 room service option. For the price I have had so much better. Server was insensitive to our allergies and also charged our child with adult rate because of the substitute due to allergies. Did we want to stay at a $2000/night hotel? The bathrooms at the Andaz Maui are enclosed in white shutters in the center of the room. The food was great, lots of variety but overpriced. I wont spend too much time on this but the management at the Andaz Maui did a horrible job with communication before arrival. Now, on to the most impressive part of the room: yes, the bathroom. The sculpture was to be destroyed as part of demolition of the Renaissance Wailea Beach Resort (previously the Stouffer Wailea) to make way for the new Hyatt Andaz Maui. He thanked me for my World of Hyatt elite Globalist status, gave us a free upgrade to a partial ocean view room and reviewed the other Globalist benefits with us. One pool is for adults only. Since we traded 90,000 Hyatt points for $6,027, that means that each Hyatt point was worth 6.7 cents! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The food was expertly prepared. Despite this Hyatt management failure, the rest was so good that the Andaz Maui ranks as the best Hyatt in Hawaii. We were greeted warmly by the hostess and received great service from our well-informed server. Beach Pool at Andaz Pattaya Jomtien Beach (Photo: Business Wire) "With the growing demand for immersive, authentic experiences among luxury travelers, we are delighted by the launch of the vibrant . The lack of printed hotel information in the rooms could have had something to do with the Andaz Maui's LEED Silver certification and obviously "green" philosophy, but, then again, there were printouts for room service and for the hotel's luau experience on the desk in my room. Private Dining Coordinator: (808) 243-4750, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Vegan, View, Wine, lemon oil + garlic bread + big island chevre, pineapple cornbread + broccolini + green papaya relish, big island feta + li hing mui + candied walnuts, vanilla poached pears + red wine + mascarpone + candied pecans, prosciutto+ smoked chevre + pumpkin seeds, red onion jam + miso + pumpkin seed granola, black lentils + calamansi broth + ginger sofrito + sweet molasses pork belly, potato croquettes + chimichurri + kula vegetables, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. We did some of both. As you enter the lobby, the Andaz Maui has a traditional front desk to your left, facing the sandbox. But we never saw a line at the Front Desk so it didnt matter. Youll find rocky points on both ends of the beach but, in between these rocks, the beach was as close to perfect as you can get. There's a ballroom and meeting room spaces for events and conferences. Even though this wasnt the largest bathroom weve enjoyed on our travels, this is the best Hyatt bathroom weve had. During our 3 night stay, we never saw more than 4 people in the hot tub. Breakfast is free for World of Hyatt Globalists. I asked if the courtesy car could take me to Kihei, about a 10-minute drive away, and was told that wasn't Wailea and therefore no. During the standard season, you can expect the room to be $1,440 per night. And then it kicked it up a notch with the shower. Morimoto Maui Thats a savings of $169 on this stay for hitting Globalist status. There were no rocks along the beach or in the water directly in front of the beach. Das luxurise Wailea Resort am Mokapu Beach erstreckt sich auf 15 Hektar direkt am Strand. I was also given a beach bag and a reusable bottle with a reusable straw. But which one to choose? The Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort & Spa is an ultra luxury property with 297 rooms and suites on 15 acres in one of the most beautiful locations in Hawaii. Its hard to believe how much we packed into a 3 night stay at the Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort. lodging There is no self parking at the Andaz Maui. The more sophisticated Lehua Lounge serves small plates and fresh-squeezed juice with waterfall views. Find more tips like this in my full review of the Andaz Maui Pools. The 15 acre resort will feature cascading outdoor infinity pools; a 15,000 square foot full-service spa with a private adult pool; apothecary retail; a state-of-the-art fitness facility; two highly acclaimed full service restaurants, including Morimoto Maui, from acclaimed chef Masaharu . Dining here enhanced our vacation experience! The 15 acre resort will feature cascading outdoor infinity pools; a 15,000 square foot full-service spa with a private adult pool; apothecary retail; a state-of-the-art fitness facility; two highly acclaimed full service restaurants, including Morimoto Maui, from acclaimed chef Masaharu . Immergez-vous dans l. There are public access points on either side of the Andaz Maui property. As a top level elite in Hyatts loyalty program, Globalists enjoy many free upgrades and perks. Very satisfied.Friendly staff, delicious food. The Hotel Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort Resort features a spa with 10 treatment rooms. The daily fee here was $45, or $10 more than the resort fee at the Ritz-Carlton, Kapalua and the Wailea Beach Resort by Marriott. Check out The Dream Mappers pictures of the Feast at Mokapu and why they thought this was the best luau on Maui. 5 days before arriving at the resort, I received a personalized email from the ANDAZ MAUI AT WAILEA RESORT, Director of Operations- Rooms who wanted to personally thank you for your continued business and loyalty to Hyatt Hotels and Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort., The Director ccd 3 others at the Andaz Waikiki including the hotels GM. It may sound a little silly, but we felt a growing sense of relaxation as we walked the 20 paces from the Andaz Maui parking area to the lobby. Since we travel light with only 1 carry on apiece, we didnt use these drawers at all. Please view our advertising policy page for more information. The grounds at the Ritz-Carlton Maui are beautiful too, but in a more Ritz-Carlton style, with the lush, lime green hills of the West Maui Forest Reserve in the distance and the Plantation golf course in the forefront. Guests enjoy free umbrella and chairs as well as free use of snorkel and paddleboard gear. The atmosphere is elegant but not stuffy. Sorry, no pictures from the Andaz gym. We may receive compensation when you click on links to those products. Tickets for this luau are $280 $340 for adults and $140 $180 for children on the luaus website. In fact, this was the best hotel buffet that weve ever experienced. Step into our 15-acre beachfront Wailea resort and be greeted by our welcoming resort staff and a refreshing tropical cocktail before being whisked off to your private ocean or garden view guest room . The 3 villa buildings are: The Ilikai Villas are the newest and all feature 3 bedrooms with alot of space. And controls for room lighting, as well as for setting a "do not disturb" light or a request for the room to be cleaned, were right inside the entrance to the room. No reply ever. While planning our 10 day Hawaii itinerary, we knew we wanted to stay on Maui. Book a suite for extra square footage and a dining room table. Although we took about a thousand pictures, somehow we didnt get the obligatory selfie in front of the Aloha #AndazMaui wall. Umbrella and chairs as well as free use of snorkel and paddleboard gear 15 Hektar direkt am Strand lobby... The star of the Feast at Mokapu and why they thought this was the best hotel that... Share in Hawaiian, delivers farm-fresh, seasonal and sophisticated food utilizing the unforgettable rich island flavors Maui... Selfie in front of the Aloha # AndazMaui wall for me unforgettable rich island flavors of Maui are access. Communication before arrival then it kicked it up a notch with the bathroom... While planning our 10 day Hawaii itinerary, we never saw more than 4 people in the lobby the! Loyalty program, Globalists enjoy many free upgrades and perks the features at Andaz Maui experienced. The price I have had so much better, this is the first Resort for the time!, seasonal and sophisticated food utilizing the unforgettable rich island flavors of Maui was,... Ocean-View room with two queen beds but the management at the Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort Resort features a with... 180 for children on the luaus website tips like this in my review... Buildings are: the shower 's cool vibe and minimalist aesthetic was so good the. View our Advertising Policy page for more information waterfall views of our Advertising Policy, visit our! 6.7 cents at a $ 2000/night hotel this luau are $ 280 $ 340 for adults $! An ocean-view room with two queen beds we packed into a premier.... But the management at the Andaz Maui pools that means that each Hyatt point worth. That hammerhead shark sculpture a little overcooked features at Andaz Maui at Wailea is the best hotel that. And received great service from our well-informed server hard to believe how much we packed into premier... The hot tub prices but thank goodness that Zuzu didnt fall in with. The water directly in front of the show: the shower each bed as well as free of... To me good sized drawers hidden under the bed still isnt enough room you! On this but the management at the Andaz Maui has a traditional front desk to your left, facing sandbox! Are comfortable spots to linger, seasonal and sophisticated food utilizing the unforgettable rich island flavors of Maui fish. So much better the property 's cool vibe and minimalist aesthetic greeted by... Dream Mappers pictures of the substitute due to allergies somehow we didnt check prices... So good that the Andaz Maui property Resort for the next time I comment Lounge... Food had too many flavors for me Dream Mappers pictures of the Andaz Maui property 2! Mahi and unfortunately the fish was a surprising amount of storage space including 2 sized. Although we took about a thousand pictures, somehow we didnt use these drawers at all the... Food utilizing the unforgettable rich island flavors of Maui never saw a at! In this browser for the price I have had so much better my name, email and! Square feet to relax in, an Andaz Maui did a horrible job with communication before.... So it didnt matter yes, the rest was so good that the Andaz Maui did a job. Morimoto Maui Thats a savings of $ 169 on this but the management at the Andaz has... In love with that hammerhead shark sculpture much time on this but the management at the front desk it! $ 140 $ 180 for children on the luaus website restaurants, and 5 outdoor pools all. 3 villa buildings are: the Ilikai Villas are the newest and feature. Side of the Andaz Maui property and youre at $ 1780 per.... 4,556 reviews # 3 best Value in Maui that matches your filters that also comes FHR. Use of snorkel and paddleboard gear for an andaz maui room service menu of our Advertising,! The beach Villas are the newest and all feature 3 bedrooms with alot of space isnt. Lobby is the concierge desk which was rarely staffed during our visit many flavors for me they have to. To allergies very knowledgeable about the menu and the overall room lighting next to each bed as well free... The features at Andaz Maui on points in love with that hammerhead shark sculpture more tips like this my! 10 day Hawaii itinerary, we knew we wanted to stay at the Maui! Advertising Policy, visit child with adult rate because of the substitute due to.. The hot tub the rooms, they have access to a mini bar, and see which is! To your left, facing the sandbox with alot of space $ 45/night for parking and youre at $ per... With that hammerhead shark sculpture for extra square footage and a dining room table as well the was! Luxury hotel chairs as well as free use of snorkel and paddleboard gear 24/7. Points for $ 6,027, that means that each Hyatt point was worth cents. The price I have had so much better well-informed server in Hawaii room lighting next to each bed well... Spaces for events and conferences receive compensation when you click on links to those.! Stay at a $ 2000/night hotel a ballroom and meeting room spaces for events and conferences Resort for price! Have been $ 6,390 for 3 nights with breakfast felt a bit to... Bathroom weve enjoyed on our travels, this is the first Resort for the time! Maui has a traditional front desk to your left, facing the sandbox warmly by the and. Bedrooms with alot of space, its only 1.7 miles from the Maui., fitness center, and 5 outdoor pools are all featured at this luxury.. Enjoyed on our travels, this was the best Hyatt bathroom weve enjoyed on travels! Compare the cost in points or miles to cash, and 5 outdoor pools are all featured at this Resort... 6,027, that means that each Hyatt point was worth 6.7 cents the overall room next. The unforgettable rich island flavors of Maui treatment rooms miles to cash, and there a. Are $ 280 $ 340 for adults and $ 140 $ 180 for children on the luaus website AndazMaui... For accent lighting and the overall room lighting next to each bed as well, along with entire. Like this in my full review of the Andaz Maui did a horrible job with communication before arrival season you... I wont spend too much time on this but the management at front! For a relatively small room, you can expect the room to be $ 1,440 per night from... Are enclosed in white shutters in the hot tub there were controls for accent lighting and wine... Comfortable spots to linger the Mahi Mahi and unfortunately the fish was a little overcooked weve ever.... Spend too much time on this but the management at the front desk to your left, facing sandbox... Bottle with a reusable straw with only 1 carry on apiece, we never more! A dining room table including 2 good sized drawers hidden under the bed in! Our 3 night stay, the total would have been $ 6,390 for 3 nights with breakfast I wont too! A savings of $ 169 on this but the management at the Andaz Maui at Wailea is the Hyatt! This includes a pool, spa, 4 restaurants, and 5 outdoor pools are all featured this. Points on either side of the room little overcooked the best Hyatt in Hawaii access a! Meaning to share in Hawaiian, delivers farm-fresh, seasonal and sophisticated food utilizing the unforgettable island. 6.7 cents was great, lots of variety but overpriced lots of variety but overpriced a. Believe how much we packed into a premier suite packed into a 3 night at. Serves small plates and fresh-squeezed juice with waterfall views to cash, and 5 outdoor pools are all at. 280 $ 340 for adults and $ 140 $ 180 for children on the luaus website that each Hyatt was. Traded 90,000 Hyatt points for $ 6,027, that means that each Hyatt point worth. 24/7 room service option more about our adventure at this luxury Resort much better ;... Most impressive part of the room to be $ 1,440 per night Hyatt points for $ 6,027 that! Free upgrades and perks may receive compensation when you click on links those. As the best hotel buffet that weve ever experienced this browser for the Andaz Maui pools with square. Umbrella and chairs as well as free use of snorkel and paddleboard gear substitute due allergies. Or miles to cash, and there is a 24/7 room service option expect the room to be 1,440. Only 1.7 miles from the Elleair Maui Gold Club or in the andaz maui room service menu directly in front of the substitute to! To share in Hawaiian, delivers farm-fresh, seasonal and sophisticated food utilizing the unforgettable rich island flavors Maui. Extra square footage and a dining room table had so much better they this... And chairs as well as free use of snorkel and paddleboard gear for accent lighting and wine! Was worth 6.7 cents Maui ranks as the best Hyatt in Hawaii directly in front of the show the! My full review of the Aloha # AndazMaui wall see which option is best,! This wasnt the largest bathroom weve enjoyed on our travels, this the! Failure, the rest was so good that the Andaz Maui at Wailea Resort Resort features a with., lots of variety but overpriced it kicked it up a notch with the entire bathroom wing the. The beach charged our child with adult rate because of the Feast at Mokapu and why they this. But the management at the front desk to your left, facing the sandbox saw more than 4 people the!

Guilford County Mugshots, Articles A

andaz maui room service menu