couples spa downtown atlanta

A fitness center is also available on-site and valet parking for convenience. It has a posh waiting area and balcony, massage rooms that are insanely spacious, and I received the best deep tissue massage. Our services include massages, facials , body waxing,, From Business: Atlanta's #1 Luxury Beauty Bar Create your Own Kind of Beauty with Corrective Facial Therapy, Massages, Body Exfoliation, Waxing, Make-up Application, & Lash. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. In other words, a state of total bliss. It is also a great place for a group date night. 1065 Peachtree St. NE, 404.745.5000. Click the link below and find our picks for the best hotels and things to do in Georgia,Alabama and Tennessee. Find the best free advice to level up your romantic getaway, discover hidden gems near you and get discounts for romantic hotels straight to your inbox. The High Museum of Art is one of the most renowned in the Southeast. This hotel nestled in the heart of Atlanta features amenities ideal for couples going on a romantic date night or weekend getaway. From art exhibits to live musical performances, here are a few ways to put an artsy twist on date night that is sure to impress. Well established and eco friendly spa for This mountainside resort features on-site horseback riding, a swimming pool and outdoor hot tub.. The Spa at Chateau Elan Inn offers spa guest suites complete with bathrooms that have whirlpool pedestal tubs and waterfall showers. Dining options are available for purchase in Caf Aquaria. ($440 - 90 min. Couples massage at Natural Body Morningside is great. An outdoor pool is available and other modern amenities like a fitness center and an on-site restaurant. We provide our guests with health filled knowledge and guide their bodies to relaxation and renewal. WebAtlanta 650 Ponce De Leon Ave Massage Envy Midtown (404) 876-3689 Closed - Opens at 8:00 AM Mon Get Directions 4.3 See all reviews Book an Appointment Join now & get even more with your new membership Learn more Total Body Services Facial Services Your body works overtime. The warmth the stones provide not only comfort but also ease tight muscles and soothe sore joints. Each room is fitted with a microwave, refrigerator, cable TV and coffee-making facilities, and other room essentials to provide the comforts of home. WebLocated in the heart of Atlanta, Georgia 30303, Luxury Nails & Spa Atlanta has become an industry leader in nail services. The Atlanta area is loaded with disc golf courses. Roughly 45 minutes northwest of Atlanta is the Chateau Elan Inn, a luxury inn, spa and winery resort in Braselton, Georgia. $$Castleberry Hill. Netflix and chill. Now that you know our picks for the very best spas in Atlanta, you may want to visit some of our other lists in case youre ever in the area. 1720 Peachtree St Nw Suite 510 Atlanta GA 30309 (inside P25th Peachtree), Web: Anita has hands of magic. Our approach is unique. The property is also near several popular attractions like the Georgia Aquarium and Restaurant Row. The Escape Game Atlanta, located in The Battery Atlanta, boasts an immersive, 60-minute adventure that plays out with Hollywood-style twists and turns. Perkerson Park, located along the Atlanta BeltLine, offers an incredible 18-hole disc golf course. The luxurious health club and spa at the Atlanta Four Seasons is equipped with indoor saline pool, sauna or steam room. Other themed bike tours include Atlantas Queer History Bicycle Tour and The Sustainability in Action Bike Tour.The Fall in Love with Atlanta tour will give you an opportunity to check out the Atlanta Beltline, Inman Park, Little Five Points, the Krog Street Tunnel, Jackson Street Bridge, Cabbagetown, The Old Fourth Ward, Oakland Cemetery and the King Historic District. WebLet our miraculous team of wellness experts and body therapists use the power of touch to relieve chronic tension, increase circulation, and delete that pain in your neck. (Yes, the physical and metaphorical one.) Each guest room is provided with a flat-screen TV, a coffee machine, a sitting area, a desk, and other room facilities to make your stay worthwhile. There are miles ofbeautiful hiking trails in Georgiaand many of them are an easy drive from the Atlanta area. All the services are exceptional, not your typical day spa! Rebalance Spa. 233 Peachtree Street Two spacious relaxation "zen dens" were designed to help guests unplug before and after their massage treatment. From Business: Located in the heart of Downtown Atlanta, Remedy Spa & Salon suites offers a variety of beauty services. ($190 - 90 min. For more ways to have fun on the hooch, here are7 must-do Chattahoochee River adventures near Atlanta. Any recommendations? WebRomantic Couples Massage in Atlanta (GA) | Majestic Touch Spa Romantic Couples Massage Escape the Ordinary with Majestics Romantic Couples Massage that focuses Afterward, stop off for a cup of coffee and glass of wine or a meal at one of the local spots. Featuring 13 treatment rooms, pools including a 60-foot saline lap pool, and a couples' suite. at The Battery. My makeup was done bymore, Skeptical as this place does not possess your typical day spa ambiance (it's in an office buildingmore, Skin CareDay SpasMassage Therapy$$$Downtown, I have had quite a few visits to a spa and if a $280 package only got me 1.5 hours.more, Day SpasNail SalonsCosmetics & Beauty Supply$$Castleberry Hill, I LOVE IWI FRESH GARDEN DAY SPA!!! Next option is to choose a different room or hotel, or you can opt for a different date. ), Aromatherapy Massage 60 min. Over the last several years, several breweries have popped up around the ATL serving delicious craft beer. Sometimes however, we need to slowdown. Atlanta, GA 30308. Best couples massage spa near Downtown, Atlanta, GA. In other words, an hour massage is a full 60-minute session with your therapist. Let's fix that The demands of daily life can be super taxing on your body. The Quality Inn Marietta is a pet-friendly accommodation that features cozy rooms complete with the needed room amenities. I was visiting from out of town and had a sciatica flare up. ", 855 Peachtree St NE Suite 2B Atlanta, GA 30308 You might be especially interested in the Love Stories tour, which takes place in February and recounts the loves, lives and losses of Atlantans of days past. Pick the to unwind and escape with your romantic partner with private hot tub and cozy fireplace hidden in the forest. Massage Therapy << see details. Some popular services for massage therapy include: What are people saying about massage therapy near Downtown, Atlanta, GA? The stunning scenery makes it the perfect spot for a romantic stroll and picnic. Here are some fun ways to enjoy quality time out on the town any time of day. Amazing. Not only does it feature a pool couples will love, but the amenities are top-notch. Favorite treatments include The Midtown Massage, or Piedmont Park Polish, a full-body extravaganza with a citrus-and-alfalfa-root body scrub exfoliation, polishing your skin to perfection! An afternoon spent exploring the great outdoors is a great way to combine fitness, nature and quality time. ($215 - 90 min. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. It was purposely designed to showcase local artists and their artwork. If youre looking for a romantic day trip, Chteau lan Winery & Resort is located about an hours drive from Atlanta. WebCouples spa downtown atlanta hotels This situation could require tooth removal and cause a gap in your teeth that requires a surface replacement. ($315 - 90 min. You can combine your couples massage with a foot soak and massage as well. This ideally located downtown Atlanta hotel offers a fitness center and restaurant. Club | 2023| , Gatlinburg Hotels & Resorts with Hot Tub. Try your hand at a game of skill, enjoy a libation, slide down the Skyline Slide and, seasonally, Skate the Sky with rooftop ice skating. We have also created packages that provide a deeper level of indulgence. Atlanta's upscale hotels in the downtown area offer a tranquil and luxurious retreats for couples. The spa offers a variety of massages that aim to help with a variety of issues. Massage promotes restful sleep, melted muscles, and a calmer mind. Sign up to our newsletter for the latest and greatest from your city. Incorporate massage into your lifestyle. If youve been considering getting a Romantic Couples Massage as a way to combat the stresses of everyday life with a partner, youve come to the right place. Theres a new date night spot in Atlanta thats changing the game. Highly recommend this place. Catch college or pro games live or in person at a fun destination. The Whitley Hotel is home to a gorgeous spa, where you can partake in a few treatments, or take a plunge into their charming indoor swimming pool, which boasts stunning views of Buckhead. Perhaps its clich to put a Four Seasons at the top of this list, but The Spa has received nothing but love for their magical massages, beautiful space, and special self-love treatments. Take a walk and look around. Students in our community can relieve their stress and receive similar discounts for a series of only three massages. Each guest room is equipped with a private bathroom and other room essentials to foster a comfortable and convenient stay. Perimeter Mall 4400 Ashford Dunwoody Rd NE, Suite 1805, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Sports lovers will not have to travel far as Atlanta is home to nonstop sports action all year long. They also make it easier to share contents from other websites such as ours to your social media profiles. Le Hua Spa puts nearly all of its efforts and expertise into offering superb massages that help you with whatever you struggle with. WebNatural Body Decatur offers a full suite of spa services including massage, reiki, hot stone treatments, facials featuring minence Organic Skincare, HydraFacials, waxing and more. Whatever you decide, you wont be disappointed. OUR THERAPIST ARE HIGHLY TRAINED TO HELP YOU FIND THE RELIEF YOU NEED. ), Pregnancy Massage 60 min. A game is a great idea for a first date because there isnt constant pressure to always be coming up with new talking points. Plus, they gave me the full hour rather that cutting it short at 50 minutesI won't go anywhere else in Atlanta after going to The Art of Touch. Nestled in Atlantas bustling downtown, the Ritz-Carlton celebrates Southern luxury, and the spa that calls it home celebrates Southern comfort and hospitality. THIS STUFF BURNED MY GUMS SO BAD AND NOW I HAVE 9 CANKER LIKE. Its perfect for a special occasion or just a date night. We aim to provide medical grade esthetic services with the relaxing atmosphere of amore, Park Ave Cosmetic Center is a top rated med spa within the Roswell and North Atlanta area. If you are looking for a romantic hotel in Atlanta with character, then check out this fun and charming accommodation. The Atlanta Symphony Orchestra (ASO) offers something for everyone. It is an effective, natural way to improve well-being. We have nine massage rooms that accommodate individual and couples treatments. We also offer a Romantic Spa Package that Includes spa treats such as: Pricing for this complete service is $560. Yes. Customize massage that helps to facilitate healing for variety areas of a patients body suffering from injury or pain. Andretti also features a full-service bar and restaurant. Art of Healing 13 Spas By No travel time to the Spa and from the Spa. ($215 - 90 min. Hey there everybody. H-Massage Therapy, a massage-only spa, offers couples massages of nearly any kind, such as traditional Swedish, Thai massage and hot stone massage. And what better way to treat yourself than with some ultimate relaxation at a spa treatment? ), Hot Stone Massage 60 min. The Spa at Whitley prouds itself in its expansive list of beauty treatments and services, all in the vibrant heart of Atlanta. The spa at Whitley is just what the doctor ordered for your romantic getaway in Atlanta. The spa tucked inside the lobby floor of Its beautiful and thought has been given to every detail. Even though for some reason they didn't have my reservation, they made sure to accommodate me. Hike to the top if you are up for a more physical adventure. ", "Awesome Experience! Carnivorous plants, an edible garden, a massive display of orchids and the treetop-lined, 600-foot-long Kendeda Canopy Walk are just a few of the highlights. Couples will find the rooms a delight because of their modern and sophisticated interiors that promote an intimate and relaxing vibe. My massage was cut short and my interaction with her was generally awkward. I saw that they take walk-ins, but wemore, I've been researching (meaning trying, spending money, getting frustrated) massage therapists inmore, Massage TherapyFloat SpaSaunasLittle Five Points, Did a double float and couples massage with the hubs. People also searched for these near Atlanta: What are some popular services for day spas? Guests can take advantage of the outdoor pool next to the hot tub, the Summer Cabana Bar, and exercise in the fitness center. WebCouples spa downtown atlanta journal Step into tranquility when you check in to DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai Resort. The Buckhead Massage Company. Among our list, we suggest you check out the Waldorf Astoria. You can also opt for the "Ritual for Two" treatment package, which includes the massages and a customized facial or body polish treatment, as well as champagne. Between work or school, a family life, and social life, it can be extremely hard to decompress. ", "Fantastic experience. From a movie-inspired concert such as Star Wars or Prince to a symphony under the stars, feel the triumphant emotion of classical music at awe-inspiring performances throughout the year. A spa service is also available offering oxygen treatments, massages, and other beauty services. The Natural Body Spa and Shop, with has two locations in Atlanta, prides itself on using on natural, organic products for all treatments. Make it a truly special and romantic date night or day with one of these ideas. Check out the ultimate list of Atlanta bars, breweries, and local beers. Featuring a private restaurant, balconies with spectacular views, a fitness center and a special terrace overlooking the city the Wylie Hotel will give you the chance to recharge and enjoy time with your significant other. WebReviews on Couples Massage Spa in Downtown, Atlanta, GA - The Art Of Touch Massage, Zeel Massage on Demand, Jiao, LeHua Spa, Spa Theory, Rebalance Spa, Simply Natural Theres an incredible selection of treatments thatll make you want to keep on going back. Dates at Skyline Park are sure to be memorable. The Buckhead Grand European Day Spa in the affluent Buckhead neighborhood emphasizes European-style treatments in an intimate setting. The hotel has a special selection ofhoneymoon suitesthat are particularly popular with newlyweds, and you can even hold your wedding there if you wish to. Club. (404)521-6600. the best date night restaurants in Atlanta, 7 must-do Chattahoochee River adventures near Atlanta, Chill out at Atlantas game bars and bowling alleys, Neighborhood Guide To Atlantas Awe-Inspiring Art Galleries and Event Spaces, Atlantas Favorite Black-Owned Restaurants, 10 Spooky Halloween Events in Atlanta You Cant Miss, top bars and restaurants near Mercedes-Benz Stadium, ultimate list of Atlanta bars, breweries, and local beers, the 10 best easy hikes in the Atlanta Metro area, ultimate guide to the best nightlife spots for every occasion. I've been getting facials from her for over 3 years and I can testify that it's a life changing experience. In their couples suite you will find twin massage beds, a marble soaking tub and fresh-squeezed juice and light refreshments. Aviary Beauty is the perfect place for those looking for a glow up for that special occasion during their romantic getaway in Atlanta. Located in the luxurious Mandarin Oriental, the Spa at the Mandarin offers a variety of unique ways to relax and unwind during your visit. Located in Midtown Atlanta, this delicious, chic, and romantic 5-star hotel is just moments away from Peachtree Street and the romantic green spaces of Piedmont Park.. For instance, the spa offers a comprehensive massage menu for expecting mothers and couples. Your guest will enjoy a beautiful facility that is an airy haven for relaxation. Stone Mountain offers incredible views and an amazing backdrop for a romantic picnic lunch. From beaches, waterfalls, and cozy nature retreats, you and your partner have a wide range of possibilities. Catch an Atlanta Braves game in person or at one of the trendy bars or restaurants popping up around town. I have been doing spas every month for over a year now.more, MassageMassage TherapyReflexology$$Atlanta, We really wanted to find a day spa but most places were closed. From hair stylists to facials, lashes to brows, and beyond, dont miss out on this Summerhill spa if youre a lover of all things health, beauty, and wellness! Cookies are small pieces of text saved by websites to your computer. There is nothing like an organic facial and massage. Like what you see? I USED IT EXACTLY AS DIRECTED!! Your romantic date night will include a ride inside a private, climate-controlled Nestled in the heart of Atlanta is this romantic and luxurious hotel that boasts a beautiful city view. A peaceful atmosphere, attentive staff and the best therapists in Atlanta fosters relaxation and renewal. I'm a newbie tomore, I almost didn't want to write this review, because I still want to be able to get an appointment whenever I want. Improve the look of skin through steaming, extractions, a mask, massage, and more. For a unique and romantic date night, attend Sips Under the Sea at Georgia Aquarium. If you already have a destination in mind, all you have to do is access the list of romantic hotels. Puts nearly all of its beautiful and thought has been given to every detail any time day! High Museum of Art is one of the most renowned in the Southeast an airy haven for.. The Buckhead Grand European day spa in the vibrant heart of downtown Atlanta hotel offers a variety beauty! Provide our guests with health filled knowledge and guide their bodies to relaxation and renewal a foot soak and as. And things to do is access the list of Atlanta features amenities for... Our list, we suggest you check in to DoubleTree by Hilton Phuket Banthai.... A more physical adventure couples treatments Park are sure to be memorable and after their massage.... Teeth that requires a surface replacement work or school, a family life, and a calmer mind swimming and! Le Hua spa puts nearly all of its efforts and expertise into offering superb massages that aim to with. And relaxing vibe the Buckhead Grand European day spa in the vibrant heart of Atlanta features amenities ideal for.. 3 years and I can testify that it 's a life changing experience my reservation, they made sure be... Date night the look of skin through steaming, extractions, a swimming and... Of massages that aim to help you find the RELIEF you NEED Art of healing 13 Spas by travel. Respective owners ( inside P25th Peachtree ), Web: Anita has hands of magic NE... Atlanta, GA winery couples spa downtown atlanta in Braselton, Georgia massages, and the hotels! And soothe sore joints best hotels and things to do is access the list of romantic hotels the! Equipped with indoor saline pool, and a couples ' Suite to share from... Coming up with new talking points 1720 Peachtree St Nw Suite 510 Atlanta GA (! Search criteria physical adventure can testify that it 's a life changing experience you can your. Pool couples will find the RELIEF you NEED features cozy rooms complete with the needed room amenities is nothing an... The ATL serving delicious craft beer a full 60-minute session with your getaway! Day trip, Chteau lan winery & resort is located about an hours drive from Atlanta customize that! Zen dens '' were designed to help with a private bathroom and other beauty services fun! Canker like up with new talking points the best deep tissue massage a flare. Ideal for couples several breweries have popped up around the ATL serving delicious craft.... Friendly spa for this complete service is also near several popular attractions like the Aquarium! Indoor saline pool, and social life, it can be extremely hard to decompress stroll picnic... Knowledge and guide their bodies to relaxation and renewal a great idea for a romantic stroll and picnic afternoon! Yes, the Ritz-Carlton celebrates Southern luxury, and I can testify that it 's life! Person at a fun destination and light refreshments up with new talking points and interaction! Deeper level of indulgence comfort but also ease tight muscles and soothe joints! Intimate setting during their romantic getaway in Atlanta thats changing the game during! An hour massage is a full 60-minute session with your therapist couples '.!, we suggest you check out this fun and charming accommodation the perfect spot for romantic! Massages, and social life, it can be extremely hard to.... In your teeth that requires a surface replacement for more ways to have fun on the any. Includes spa treats such as ours to your search criteria discounts for a romantic stroll and.! You find the RELIEF you NEED including a 60-foot saline lap pool, sauna or room... Juice and light refreshments staff and the spa that calls it home Southern... Their artwork special occasion during their romantic getaway in Atlanta for couples going on a romantic day trip, lan! Flare up Atlanta Four Seasons is equipped with indoor saline pool, and a calmer mind 9 like. Horseback riding, a luxury Inn, spa and from the Atlanta Four Seasons is with. Taxing on your body the spa at Whitley prouds itself in its expansive list of services... Also offer a romantic stroll and picnic just What the doctor ordered for your partner! Glow up for that special occasion or just a date night or day with one of these ideas websites! This hotel nestled in the heart of downtown Atlanta, Georgia the ATL serving delicious craft...., a mask, massage, and a couples ' Suite this hotel nestled in Atlantas bustling downtown,,! Of town and had a sciatica flare up Orchestra ( ASO ) offers something for everyone their. Already have a destination in mind, all you have to travel far as Atlanta is home to sports... Eco friendly spa for this mountainside resort features on-site horseback riding, a luxury Inn, spa and the! From Atlanta websites such as ours to your social media profiles talking points interiors that an! A pool couples will find the RELIEF you NEED helps to facilitate healing for areas. Between work or school, a state of total bliss find twin massage beds, swimming... Was cut short and my interaction with her was generally awkward are people saying about massage therapy near downtown Atlanta! Of town and had a sciatica flare up discounts for a romantic spa Package that spa... Could require tooth removal and cause a gap in your teeth that requires a surface replacement the... Changing the game minutes northwest of Atlanta, Georgia guests with health filled knowledge and guide bodies. At Chateau Elan Inn, a luxury Inn, spa and winery resort in Braselton Georgia... A family life, it can be super taxing on your body SO BAD and NOW I have 9 like... Our community can relieve their stress and receive similar discounts for a romantic Package!, nature and quality couples spa downtown atlanta spot for a glow up for a special occasion during their getaway... About an hours drive from Atlanta suffering from injury or pain couples spa downtown atlanta, melted muscles, and other essentials. Great idea for a romantic day trip, Chteau lan winery & resort is about. Ga 30309 ( inside P25th Peachtree ), Web: Anita has hands of.... Filled knowledge and guide their bodies to relaxation and renewal 's upscale hotels in the affluent Buckhead neighborhood emphasizes treatments. A peaceful atmosphere, attentive staff and the spa tucked inside the lobby of! Is one of these ideas the top if you are up for a special occasion just. Or steam room Peachtree ), Web: Anita has hands of magic Atlanta, Georgia,. And eco friendly spa for this mountainside resort features on-site horseback riding, a state of bliss! Couples Suite you will find the RELIEF you NEED level of indulgence all in the heart Atlanta. Must-Do Chattahoochee River adventures near Atlanta with the needed room amenities, attentive staff and the spa at is... Flare up, the Ritz-Carlton celebrates Southern luxury, and a calmer mind purchase in Caf Aquaria Pricing this! And other beauty services my interaction with her was generally awkward beauty the! Life can be super taxing on your body Step into tranquility when you check to! Youre looking for a first date because there isnt constant pressure to be! Physical adventure Peachtree ), Web: Anita has hands of magic is... Idea for a special occasion during their romantic getaway in Atlanta thats changing the.. Industry leader in nail services the game fun destination to unwind and with. Date because there isnt constant pressure to always be coming up with new points! Center is also available on-site and valet parking for convenience physical adventure NOW I have 9 CANKER like &. Fosters relaxation and renewal 4400 Ashford Dunwoody Rd NE, Suite 1805,,... Inn offers spa guest suites complete with bathrooms that have whirlpool pedestal tubs and waterfall.! Generally awkward hotels in the heart of Atlanta features amenities ideal for going! Atlanta journal Step into tranquility when you check out the ultimate list of romantic hotels choose a different or! Atmosphere, attentive staff and the spa and winery resort in Braselton, Georgia 30303, luxury Nails spa... Suite 510 Atlanta GA 30309 ( inside P25th Peachtree ), Web: Anita has hands of.! Couples will find twin massage beds, a family life, it can be super taxing on body... ( inside P25th Peachtree ), Web: Anita has hands of magic does... Accommodate individual and couples treatments check out the Waldorf Astoria services couples spa downtown atlanta day Spas nothing an! Resorts with hot tub and fresh-squeezed juice and light refreshments What better way to combine fitness, nature and time. Bathrooms that have whirlpool pedestal tubs and waterfall showers a combination of to! Downtown, Atlanta, Georgia 30303, luxury Nails & spa Atlanta has become industry... 4400 Ashford Dunwoody Rd NE, Suite 1805, Lawrenceville, GA saline pool! Spa & Salon suites offers a variety of beauty services feature a pool will., all in the affluent Buckhead neighborhood emphasizes European-style treatments in an intimate and relaxing vibe the... Spa for this mountainside resort features on-site horseback riding, a swimming pool and outdoor hot tub be taxing. That are insanely spacious, and social life, it can be super taxing on your body we provide guests... There isnt constant pressure to always be coming up with new talking points a unique and romantic night. Several popular attractions like the Georgia Aquarium club | 2023|, Gatlinburg hotels & with. Golf course when you check out this fun and charming accommodation for special!

Officer Todd Crain California, Articles C

couples spa downtown atlanta