g35x front crossmember

One of these methods involves understanding our visitors through accurately measuring our customers. Designeb by APV IT. the following damage may be present on the vehicle: MECHANICAL and FRONT END, which can be viewed more closely by examining the photos included on this page. Best Selling in Other Steering & Suspension Parts. Very professional and inviting atmosphere. Clear and thorough communication through the entire sales process. *All retail prices listed herein are suggested prices. This car has met all my needs and more. If this car starts to fall apart I will definitely buy another if it cost more to fix. VQ25HR + ALL WHEEL DRIVE. Pin Transverse Link. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date. If a part is defective, we will replace it 100% FREE. Located on the underside of the chassis, this cross member connects many of the vehicles suspension points together increasing chassis rigidity. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Their goal is repeat and referral business and it shows. Engineered and manufactured from 6061 aircraft grade aluminum for lightweight construction and increased structural rigidity, it is a direct bolt on. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration -Some of our units (used engine, transmission, axle, etc.) ${award} ${year}. 2006-2023, InfinitiPartsDeal.com by Auto Parts Prime, Inc. Search by Part Number, Part Name, Description. Designed as an authentic quality restoration Made to guarantee exceptional reliability $5.87 The brace on these car tend to rust and rot thru especially in colder climates that use road salt where the AWD models tend to be sold. NOTE: Parts Beast facilitates the transaction between you and the seller but is not involved in the sale in any way. . Suspension Subframe Crossmember. Bought my car there yesterday and I love it! -We cannot guarantee color on any part we sell. CROSSBAR. All that being said, its an AWSOME car! - RWD G35 has way better handling/steering feel wise, so only get the - G35x if your area is known for bad weather conditions. The 30 day period starts when you take possession of the part. With Washer. NOISE FROM FRONT COMPRESSION ROD. Accidents where vehicles receive extensive damage to the underside of the vehicle can damage this component beyond repair. Kevin always goes far and beyond.. thanks Kevin an Infiniti of Suitland. I showed an hour early for appointment and Kevin took me right in had maintenance performed in very timely manner. G35, 4DR Without FOAM, Sedan. B Grade: The second level quality part. Contact the seller. The more local you shop, the more you save off the shipping cost. So after looking on Carfax cars carvana CarGurus I found nothing of equal quality in both price and in condition to be found within 150 mi so I took the dive and while I was looking at the vehicle they announced that they were willing to drop the price from $13,995 to 12,500 as well as fixing the issue that I told him I would not buy the vehicle if it's still existed which was that the oil pressure sensor was not working and I could not read oil pressure on the gauge. One of my buddies recommended it because of one of the salesmen. Oversize and heavy items ship via freight services. 208 W. 19th Street Join the auto auction to bid on this INFINITI G35, which has a AZ - CERTIFICATE OF TITLE. Stock: UPD318082338G: Mileage: Very Good: Warranty: 1-Year Free Warranty: Location: Atlanta, GA 30234: Sent To: Unknown : Below are some of the part numbers and tools you will need. Claims on engine warranties are limited to manufacturer defects in the pistons, heads, block, crankshafts, rockers, and oil pumps. He guided me toward a safe car for my teenager and made sure that everything was right. See Vendor Warranty & Return Policies. may come with wear parts and accessories but are not guaranteed in the sale. It typically takes us approximately 3-5 business days to process a credit back to your account and 2-3 business days for the credit to appear on your account. The purchased item may need to be repainted, refinished, or reupholstered for proper color match. This dealership offers This is an original used OEM Bumper Bar, Front that's guaranteed to fit a Infiniti G35 with the applicable vehicle manufacturer's specifications (). helpful and knowledgeable. It's a saving of $100 to you. Contact the dealership with 2007 G35 SEDAN LEATHER: Suspension and Steering Products Search "Suspension Subframe Crossmember (Front)" for 2007 G35 SEDAN LEATHER Suspension Subframe Crossmember (Front) Part Number: 54401-4GE0A Supersession (s) : 544014GE0A Member Complete Suspension. It now has 161k and still going strong. Great overall car and exactly what you should expect from a sport-luxury sedan. 2004-2006 INFINITI G35 AWD FRONT SUSPENSION SUBFRAME CROSSMEMBEROEM, Buy With Confidence, 60 Days Free Return! I live in Wisconsin and I have yet to meet a wintery mess that this sporty sedan cant over come. Though additional parts and accessories may be attached upon purchase, coverage does not extend to sensors, switches, cables, electronics, belts, hoses, water pumps, or manifolds, nor damage caused through overheating or improper lubrication. Note all returns and cancellations require a prior authorization. While bringing my wife back to look at the two vehicles she noticed a Nissan Titan in the yard it also looked good and she reminded me that we should probably replace a truck with a truck so I took a look. 03-07 Infiniti G35 Coupe Front Subframe Crossmember Engine Cradle *RECONDITIONED $299.99 $44.95 shipping Front Wheel Hub Bearing Assembly For 2004-2006 Infiniti G35X AWD (Fits: INFINITI G35) $69.00 Only 3 left OEM INFINITI G25 G35 G37 SEDAN RWD FRONT SUSPENSION STABILIZER SWAY BAR ROD (Fits: INFINITI G35) $128.57 Only 1 left! We bought a 2013 BMW 328XI back in November. $150.00. Be the first to ask a question about this. Gray. ALL WHEEL DRIVE. Disclaimer: The newer brace is slightly heaver but much more solid and durable looking. Prices are great. That day we were truly blessed to be able to drive away in the vehicle that was right for us. You need to contact a customer service representative to arrange for a Return Merchandise Authorization form: Call 1-844-211-6126 Press 2 for "Returns" (open Monday-Friday 8-5 pm EST) Reference your 8 digit Order Number starting with "L" when processing a return. All retailers are free to sell at whatever price, mark-up, or margin of profit they may choose. Please review the product description if you are unsure about any of the options below. Since we live out-of-state we did not test drive the truck. You need to contact a customer service representative to arrange for a Return Merchandise Authorization form: Call 1-844-211-6126 Press 2 for "Returns" (open Monday-Friday 8-5 pm EST) Reference your 8 digit Order Number starting with "L" when processing a return. It is of low miles and/or exceptional condition for its age. Looks like we don't have trim information for this model. 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 Member Complete-Front Suspension Part Number: 54401-EV00A Vehicle Specific Other Name: Member COMPL-Front Suspension; Crossmember, Suspension Crossmember Position: Front Replaces: 54401-CD000 Your Price: $ 1196.90 Retail Price: $1449.03 You Save: $252.13 Check the fit Add to Cart Fits the following Infiniti G35 Years: (Rear) 55451-EG010. -We cannot guarantee color on any part we sell. Click to enlarge. Retailer sets actual price. We ship to US addresses within the continental 48 states. If they are not serviceable, such as a pressed-in ball joint, they will be guaranteed. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. But the photos on Trusteds website and clean CARFAX report prompted us to buy the Ridgeline. FREE Liftgate Service:Our discounted shipping prices already include a FREE Liftgate service to any residential or commercial location without a loading dock. Cars are still used and buy as is but if you need a used car then I suggest giving them a look. Suspension Cross Member/Subframe for 2008 Infiniti G35 Fits: Front 4 door, Sedan RWD Filters (116 Items) Sort By: 2008 Infiniti G35 Suspension Cross Member/Subframe . This Cross Member does not fit the G35 Sedan models with the V36 chassis. This is an original used OEM Suspension Cross Member/Subframe that's guaranteed to fit a 2008 Infiniti G35 with the applicable vehicle manufacturer's specifications (Front (4 door, Sedan) AWD). Delivery options and timing may vary based on your location. He had his mechanic ordered apart and put it on before I arrived and even sent me a picture that the oil gauge was now working so that it would not make a trip for nothing. Cars.com Privacy Statement. I get lots of compliments from friends on how nice it is, and it has aged very well for a 12 year old car. Tahir is great. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Other Steering & Suspension Parts . All parts we sell come with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee unless otherwise stated. Mon - Friday (8:00 am - 6:00 pm EST), Your Source For Used Engines & Transmissions. Click here for instructions on enabling javascript in your browser. If they are not serviceable, such as a pressed-in ball joint, they will be guaranteed. A fastener used to. If my family didn't need a larger vehicle I would own this car until the wheels fall off. Infiniti G35x G37x Crossmember Subframe Brace Replacement/Upgrade 3,030 views Oct 2, 2021 58 Dislike Share Save Justin Gountis 143 subscribers This video is to help repair the crossmember. Contact the webmaster. We do not require a core charge or a return of the old part or engine. And to my surprise also a one owner 2006 with only 104,000 mi on it with a framed it looks like it's never seen a day of salt in its life which is a bonus in this area. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 34 2008 G35x models in Phoenix, AZ. The shipping cost for both the original and the replacement auto part is a cost attributed to the shipper at hand. No problems at all very reliable car. Copyright, 2020: Allusedparts.com. This BLUE 2007 INFINITI G35 is part of our AUTOMOBILE vehicles. You can return or cancel your order by calling our customer service desk at 1-844-211-6126. (Lower). - This car drinks gas in city driving (but you'll have fun) I highly recommend Zabed!! To fix this issue you can get a new brace for around $500-$700 or pick up a used one from a parts yard which can be hard to find in the older style that is not rotted. INFINITI EX35 G25 G35 G37 Q60 RWD FRONT ENGINE SUB FRAME CROSSMEMBER BRACKET $120.00 $30.00 shipping REAR WHEEL HUB BEARING ASSEMBLY FOR INFINITI G35 G35X 2003-2006 NISSAN 350Z (Fits: INFINITI G35) (4) $79.69 Only 3 left FRONT WHEEL HUB & BEARING KIT SET FOR INFINITI G35X G35X SEDAN 2004-2006 AWD NEW (Fits: INFINITI G35) $99.00 Vehicle Description. Much faster than expected. !Donor Vehicle, Notes:FR,AWD,SUBFRAME 477,FR,AWD,SUBFRAMEThis part will fit these makes and models with these options. 2008-2013 Infiniti G37 Member Complete-Front Suspension Part Number: 54401-JK500 Vehicle Specific Other Name: Member COMPL-Front Suspension; Crossmember, Engine Cradle Position: Front Your Price: $ 926.04 Retail Price: $1270.28 You Save: $344.24 Check the fit Add to Cart Fits the following Infiniti G37 Years: Browse easier by selecting a model below. We offer an industry leading 1-year warranty on every part type we sell. All warranties are null and void if: We can ship anywhere in the 48 contiguous U.S. states, including residential and commercial addresses. - The transmission has jerky shifts at times when hard accelerating. No issues. All rights reserved. 2004 INFINITI 18/26 City/Highway MPG G35 RWD Ivory Pearl. Zabed Chowdhury was our sales rep and he was a pleasure to work with. All warranties are null and void if: We can ship anywhere in the 48 contiguous U.S. states, including residential and commercial addresses. His word is solid and trustworthy. Replacing Defective Part: Return & Cancellation Policy: About this INFINITI G35. To do so, we are happy to verify your vehicles VIN number prior to your purchase, please use the Contact Seller feature within the eBay listing. Quality Used! Please specify the appropriate model from the options menu below: Please note: The OEM 350Z/G35 Front Engine Cross Member WILL NOT fit '06+ G35 Sedans (VQ35HR) or the '06+ G35X Sedan (VQ35HR). Shipping Discount:Save up to $100 when you buy the part from a nearby location. - The Bose sound system is not very impressive considering its a premium audio package Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Other Steering & Suspension Parts. Thinking about putting a wrap on iit spice up the color. I bought a used Nissan Maxima. FITS2003-2008 Nissan 350Z2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan (RWD only)2003-2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe Part Number: 47-101623Notes: B14 PSS Complete KitManufacturer: BILSTEIN Finish: Dampers: Zinc. A Grade: The highest quality part. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our use of cookies to give you the best shopping experience. All Rights Reserved, 2011-2013 HYUNDAI SONATA STEERING COLUMN OEM 264440, 2013-2020 FORD FUSION FRONT RIGHT PASSENGER DOOR WINDOW GLASS, 2008-2011 FORD FOCUS TRANSMISSION BELL HOUSING OEM 256752, 2013-2019 HYUNDAI SONATA 2.4L, UPPER ENGINE OIL PAN OEM 265988, 2011-2012 GMC ACADIA DENALI REAR BUMPER LOWER COVER, 2014-2017 FIAT 500 FRONT RIGHT PASSENGER DOOR SHEL OEM 258836, ,2016 NISSAN ROUGE OWNERS MANUAL OEM 260551. If I were to describe the performance, I would tell you there is never enough road when the torque kicks in when driving this car hard! 2005 Infiniti G35x Sedan Front Subframe Subframe Seller: Tuner Spares LLC Avon MN 56310 $ 188.00 Shipping: $65.00 Buy It Now View Details NOTE: Parts Beast facilitates the transaction between you and the seller but is not involved in the sale in any way. Please contact us prior to your purchase to arrange local pick-up. When the driver uses the throttle to accelerate from a stop or contact speed, the AWF system can send up to 50% of torque to the front wheels. The shipping cost for both the original and the replacement auto part is a cost attributed to the shipper at hand. Calls may be prerecorded. James Kim was very polite, professional and knowledgeable. A fastener used to. Finally getting a front crossmember on my 2008 Ford F-150! ISR Performance - Rear Camber Kit for Nissan 350z / 370Z / Infiniti G35 (IS-RCA-Z334) Vendor: ISR Performance Our rear camber arm set is designed to provide the maximum range of adjustment on your Nissan 350z, 370z, . I have owned this car for about 7 years and bought with only 64k. The FDF Front Cross member (subframe) Brace for the 350Z and G35 is designed to strengthen the front suspension mounting points to the chassis, minimizing chassis distortion. I am appreciative of their empathy towards my current situations and thankful that they did not let me down. It is company policy that we receive the original auto part back before sending you a replacement auto part. As we all know, most car salesman are less than desirable but I would refer Jim again and again. Suspension Subframe Crossmember (Front) Part Number: 544B2-EG300 Supersession (s) : 544B2EG300 CROSSBAR. He was super responsive and thorough. You may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 30 days of receipt of your shipment, less shipping charges. If a part is defective, we will replace it 100% FREE. . $2,553.00 $1,999.00. I love my G35x although I bought a Lexus last year an RX350 I still love my G. Its sporty fast great acceleration and handles great on the road and in the snow. Steel. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Add To Cart. I will recommend Kars Today. 163 people have looked at this part recently Diagrams and Kits What This Fits Product Types Services FRONT SUSPENSION Full Diagram #544B2 Required: 1 MEMBER&LINK. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. True enough the truck is in excellent shape. I plan to own this car until the wheels fall off. . Read more Quantity: 1 available / 7 sold Price: US $364.95 $32 for 12 months with PayPal Credit * Add to cart Add to Watchlist They will need to be replaced before installation. Being on the underside of the vehicle, this cross member can see a great deal of abuse and damage. Please contact us prior to purchasing this part if you have any questions regarding our business policies, the warranties or guaranties we offer or the fitment of this part with your vehicle. This is our first Mercedes and we couldnt be happier with all the attentions to detail and their amazing customer service. The more local you shop, the more you save off the shipping cost. Local Pick-up at our facilities is available. Great experience, Ali was wonderful and very helpful, absolutely love my car and would definitely recommend people to them for their next used car. In the past I have been burned by used car dealers. For more recent exchange rates, please use the. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. Very happy, As a single mother of 3 little ones, I need something dependable and big enough to haul around all of their toys and sports equipment. Picture Information. Call Toll Free 1-844-211-6126 Prices do not include installations. Something went wrong. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Designed using state of. Privacy Policy. Went here looking for dirt cheap car that was semi dependable. Contact the webmaster. G35350Z (+$7.00), M-F: 9:00am - 6:00pm EST Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. 2008InfinitiG35 Suspension Cross Member/Subframe. Disclaimer: Part Number: GTS-SUS-1332 Notes: Front Subframe Tie Brace Manufacturer: GTSPEC This Part Will Fit: Having been a neighbor of seki i cannot say enough for the integrity honesty friendliest an neighbors who really cared about others.With that reputation i will he purchasing my next car when it needs replaced.Peggy Gavin. So I started looking at Titans or at least trucks in general and was not able to find anything at near this price or near this pampering as the person who owned it previous had had it brought to the dealership in Boulder Colorado it's entire life All records shown in glove box. We value your privacy. Ill talk about tools, mistakes, future plans, and take her for a test drive. Infiniti G35 Crossmember Parts Crossmember for 2007 infiniti g35 Crossmember Seller: Car part New York NY 00501 $ 110.00 Free Shipping Buy It Now View Details NOTE: Parts Beast facilitates the transaction between you and the seller but is not involved in the sale in any way. Copyright, 2020: Allusedparts.com. *All prices are Manufacturers Suggested Retail Prices and do not include [tax and] installation charges. VQ37VHR<201008 - 201406>. See our, Click here for instructions on enabling javascript in your browser. Prices subject to change. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Description Warranty Shipping Returns. I keep up with the maintenance and it has been so reliable. All the extras in a reliable car which drives like a sports car but is reliable and spacious enough for a family car trip! Dorman Chassis Frame and Body Retainer was designed utilizing the latest technology. Copyright 1995-2023 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Nissan 350z / Infiniti G35 Mantis Lower Control Arm V1/ V1.5. PREM NAV, 3.5, RWD FRONT; RWD, 4 DR (SDN) Less Details 1 2008 Infiniti G35 Suspension Cross Member/Subframe Stock Number: UPD330648696I Local Discount : - You Pay: $153.00 MEMBER&LINK. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. Check if this part fits your vehicle. Please contact us through eBay messaging for a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA) before returning any part. This is an original used OEM Suspension Cross Member/Subframe that's guaranteed to fit a 2008 Infiniti G35 with the applicable vehicle manufacturer's specifications (). Quick view. Started out looking for a Lexus GX470 due to their usual pampering as they are a Lexus of course. INFINITI Parts & Accessories Online, 254 people have looked at this part recently, Find INFINITI Parts & Accessories Online on Facebook, Find INFINITI Parts & Accessories Online on YouTube, Find INFINITI Parts & Accessories Online on Twitter, Find INFINITI Parts & Accessories Online on Instagram, Find INFINITI Parts & Accessories Online on Pinterest, 2008 INFINITI G35 : Suspension and Steering Products, View Motorsports Catalog. After the mechanic inspected the van, he noticed that there was a minor leak in the radiator. Suspension Control Arm (Left, Front, Upper) Suspension Subframe Crossmember (Rear) Suspension Control Arm Bolt. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Buyer must select 'Buy It Now' prior to local pick-up. FREE Liftgate Service:Our discounted shipping prices already include a FREE Liftgate service to any residential or commercial location without a loading dock. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. You may return any item in its original condition for a full refund within 30 days of receipt of your shipment, less shipping charges. *Contact us for fitment info*, Amounts shown in italicized text are for items listed in currency other than Canadian dollars and are approximate conversions to Canadian dollars based upon Bloomberg's conversion rates. We bought a Honda Ridgeline from Trusted Auto Brokers. Though additional parts and accessories may be attached upon purchase, coverage does not extend to sensors, switches, cables, electronics, belts, hoses, water pumps, or manifolds, nor damage caused through overheating or improper lubrication. 30-Day Money Back Guarantee: Return & Cancellation Policy: Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. 3 year Warranty! Located on the underside of the chassis, this cross member connects many of the vehicles suspension points together increasing chassis rigidity. Clean dealership, Surprised they had so much stock on hand, Low pressure sales dept., easy process, Finance dept found me the best rate I qualified for, I will do business with them again. We offer an industry leading 1-year warranty on every part type we sell. Tell us about your vehicle to find the right parts faster, 2003-2006 INFINITI G35 SEDAN REAR SUBFRAME CROSSMEMBER OEM 227239, 03-07 Infiniti G35 Coupe Front Subframe Crossmember Engine Cradle *RECONDITIONED, 03 - 07 INFINITI G35 COUPE NISSAN 350Z REAR SUBFRAME CROSSMEMBER OEM, 2003-2006 INFINITI G35 SEDAN 4 DOOR REAR SUSPENSION SUBFRAME CROSSMEMBER, 03-07 Infiniti G35 VQ35DE Coupe/Sedan Rear Subframe Crossmember 55400AM000, Seller: turninratchetsgarage520 (1,674) 99.1%, View seller's store: Turnin Ratchets Garage, JDM Nissan 350z / G35 Rear Subframe Cross Member Cradle RWD Coupe 2003-2009, 2003-2006 INFINITI G35 SEDAN 4 DOOR FRONT SUSPENSION CROSSMEMBER OEM 233351, Infiniti G35 03-07 350z 08 Rear Cradle Subframe Crossmember Suspension 55400-CD0, Seller: extreme-auto-parts-inc (23,785) 100%, View seller's store: Extreme Auto Parts inc, 04-06 Infiniti G35 Front Crossmember K-Frame Cradle Frame AWD O, 2005 INFINITI G35 COUPE A/T TRANSMISSION CROSSMEMBER MOUNT SUPPORT BRACE 77048, 09-13 Infiniti G37 Crossmember/K-Frame Front OEM 74840CD000, 2003-2006 INFINITI G35 4DR SEDAN RWD FRONT CROSSMEMBER SUBFRAME CROSS MEMBER XX, 03-05 Infiniti G35 Nissan 350z Front Suspension Crossmember Subframe 54401EV00A, 2006 INFINITI G35 TRANSMISSION CROSSMEMBER MOUNT OEM 55721, 2003-2004 INFINITI G35 COUPE REAR SUSPENSION CROSSMEMBER BAR TOWER BRACE P9604, 03-09 Nifiniti G35 Convertible Front Crossmember Subframe Frame Beam Cradle O, 07-12 Infiniti G35 Front Suspension Subframe Crossmember 54401-JK00B, Rear Crossmember Subframe Rear 2 Door Coupe Thru 9/06 03-07 INFINITI G35 85401, 03-07 Infiniti G35 Nissan 350z Rear Crossmember Subframe Assembly 55400CD020, 08-13 Infiniti G35 G37 AWD Transmission Bracket Crossmember OEM 11310-4GB5A, 03-07 Infiniti G35 Nissan 350z VQ35DE Engine Crossmember Subframe 54401AM601, 2003-2004 INFINITI G35 COUPE REAR SUSPENSION CROSSMEMBER BAR TOWER BRACE P9036, 2010-19 INFINITI G35 FRONT SUSPENSION SUBFRAME CROSSMEMBER BAR OEM 54465-1EA1B, Seller: nationwide.auto.parts (3,616) 96.2%, View seller's store: nationwideautomotive, 07-13 Infiniti G25 G35 G37 Sdn EX35 Lower Crossmember Plate Stay 544C4-JK000, 03-09 Nissan 350z 03-07 G35 Cpe Front Crossmember 54401EV00A, 03-13 Nissan 350z G35 G37 EX35 Crossmember Stay Bracket 74840-EV00A, 03-07 Infiniti G35 Nissan 350z Engine Subframe Crossmember 54401EV00A, 03 - 06 INFINITI G35 Rear Cross Member E514676, Crossmember/K-Frame Front RWD 4 Door Sedan 2003 04 05 06 Infiniti SEDAN, 03-06 Infiniti G35 Sedan Front Suspension Crossmember Assembly 54401-AM601, REAR TRANSMISSION SUPPORT MOUNT CROSSMEMBER RWD SEDAN INFINITI G25 G35 G37 07-13, 2009-2018 nissan 370z front crossmember cub frame engine cradle support cage OEM, View seller's store: Auto Salvage Experts, 03-06 Infiniti G35 Sedan Transmission Mount Crossmember OEM 11331CD000, 07-13 Infiniti G35 G37 Sedan Front Crossmember Cover Plate 544C4-JK000 OEM, 07-19 Infiniti G35 G37 Q40 Q50 Q60 Q70 A/T Transmission Bracket Crossmember OEM, 03-07 Infiniti G35 Coupe Passenger Rear Crossmember Stay Bracket OEM 55451-CD001, 03-07 Infiniti G35 Nissan 350Z Rear Crossmember Subframe Assy 55400CD020, 03-09 Nissan 350z 03-06 G35 Front Crossmember OEM 54401EV00A, 03-07 Infiniti G35 Coupe Driver Rear Crossmember Stay Bracket OEM 55452-CD001, - 03-07 Infiniti G35 Coupe Driver Rear Crossmember Stay Bracket OEM 55452-CD001, 07-13 Infiniti G35 G37 Sdn Front Crossmember Lower Stay Bracket 544C4-JK000, 07-13 Infiniti G35 G37 Front Crossmember Stay Bracket Plate 544C4-JK000, 07-08 Infiniti G35 Sedan 08-13 Infiniti G37 A/T Transmission Crossmember OEM, Driver Rear Suspension Sedan Without Crossmember Fits 09-13 INFINITI G37 309538, Seller: easternautosalvage (11,026) 99.3%, View seller's store: Eastern Auto Salvage, R REAR SUSPENSION 4 DOOR SEDAN CROSSMEMBER FITS 09-13 INFINITI G37 7875036, 07-15 Infiniti G25 G35 G37 Q40 RWD Transmission Lower Crossmember OEM 113314GB0A. Our experience was fantastic! No returns without prior authorization from the Supplier (see Contact Us page). We use various analytics and methods to gather information about our visitors and how they use our services. Amazing dealer sent me over to a great deal that I would never expected. $150.00, 2004-2006 INFINITI G35 AWD FRONT SUSPENSION SUBFRAME CROSSMEMBER, 2020 Auto Parts Ville. X, 3.5, AWD FRONT; AWD, Without CROSSMEMBER Less Details 1 2007 Infiniti G35 Suspension Cross Member/Subframe Stock Number: UPD330004947I Local Discount : - You Pay: We offer a full selection of genuine Infiniti G35 Front Cross-Members, engineered specifically to restore factory performance. Claims on engine warranties are limited to manufacturer defects in the pistons, heads, block, crankshafts, rockers, and oil pumps. You can return or cancel your order by calling our customer service desk at 1-844-211-6126. Replacements: We strive to make sure your vehicles repair needs are met the first time you order a part through our store on eBay. Note, if these auto parts are not shipped back to the supplier within 30 days of the delivery date of the replacement part, the buyer's credit card is subject to a recharge for the initial cost of the original auto part (minus the initial shipping cost) If you have any questions about the shipping back of the original part, please contact customer service team at 1-844-211-6126 Press 2 for Returns ((open Monday-Friday 8-5 pm EST) Or email cs@allusedparts.com. Noticed an issue after delivery immediately took it back into shop and resolved. We do not cover the cost of labor charges during the installation of your parts. Dave and Michael were great. We offer a standard warranty on all mechanical parts. Went to at least five different used car lots most of which looked good on the top side but once looking underneath the frames were rotted rusted some had holes big enough to put my hands through. No Grade: A part that has not yet been graded. item 1 09-13 Infiniti G37 Crossmember/K-Frame Front OEM 74840CD000, item 2 Front Engine Cradle Crossmember K-Frame Subframe Fits 09-13 INFINITI G37 49349, item 3 INFINITI JX35 QX60 2013-2020 OEM FRONT SUBFRAME CROSSMEMBER CRADLE AWD 3.5L 52K, item 4 2003-2006 INFINITI G35 4DR SEDAN RWD FRONT CROSSMEMBER SUBFRAME CROSS MEMBER XX, item 5 INFINITI JX35 QX60 2013-2020 OEM FRONT SUBFRAME CROSSMEMBER CRADLE AWD 3.5L V6, item 6 04-06 Infiniti G35 Front Crossmember K-Frame Cradle Frame AWD O, item 7 07 08 INFINITI G35 83K ENGINE AWD FRONT LEFT DRIVERS SIDE WHEEL HUB KNEE KNUCKLE, item 8 07 08 INFINITI G35 83K ENGINE AWD FRONT RIGHT PASSENGER WHEEL HUB KNEE KNUCKLE, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 63 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 118 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 116 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 73 product ratings, 4.7 out of 5 stars based on 66 product ratings, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 46 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 5 product ratings.

Millermatic 252 Circuit Board, Jobs That Pay $100k A Month In Usa, Articles G

g35x front crossmember