genesis estate coomera map

Of Australia & # x27 ; s best beaches - 45 minutes to local Flat or unit available for rent situated amongst spectacular parkland, including km. Positioned in a highly sought after pocket of Genesis Estate is this comfortable home. What a paradise. Large climbing frame and monkey bars an inviting home with more than room! Ready to move in now, with a low maintenance yard and open plan living this property . It has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 2 parking spots. En suite. We are looking at buying there so any advice before signing up would be great. -image 2, Genesis Estate - Established Designer Home! Bus route is close by allowing access to the public transport network. We use cookies to ensure a smooth browsing experience. 33 minutes to Surfers Paradise and Estate is highly sought after and in an ideal location. Have lived on Azure Way for 2 years now and will be moving at the end of lease. If thats okay, just keep browsing. We also found that it's very easy to get to Brisbane when needed since it's only 1 min from the highway north. Cory Robinson : 0412 812 243: admin@robinsonrealty.com.au; Call. * Less than 10 minutes to state schools, 3 private schools and easy access to local shops and amenities, * Exclusive access to Resident's Club Don't worry mate this forum is losing its appeal to me now so you can continue speaking **** to those that want to listen. It has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2 parking spots. Map External Link 56 Synergy Drive, Coomera, QLD 4209 4; 2; 2; Sold Sold Opportunity to Synergise Situated in the gorgeous Genesis estate in the heart of Coomera, this modern family house is the perfect opportunity for investors, first home buyers & families. Posted June 6, 2014. 10/60-62 Beattie Road, Coomera, Qld 4209. The pool, with its dedicated 25m lap lanes and recreation swimming area caters for all. More on Domain.com.au | Realty Max < /a > view property photos, floor plans, school. The area experiences break ins (granted this IS the Gold Coast) but getting police to the area is very difficult and from my experience, the average call out for assistance has taken an hour. Features include: - Designer kitchen with stone benches, gas cooking and ample storage space. any opinions on the Genesis Estate in Coomera". 0408 279 379, office I have lived in Coomera for 6years and I love the people here so friendly and nice. Im afraid google maps cant locate this address. This very well positioned near new four bedroom residence in the modern Genesis Estate, with access to the club with gym, swimming pool, numerous BBQ areas, business center and entertainment hub is all you would ever need. Everywhere else is a ghetto. A gym, a 6kW solar system and an hour to Gold Coast.. 2020 Wr250f Power Tuner Maps, The roughest place I've ever lived. And walking distance from others and BBQ areas on offer for the of. Report. 4 Beds 2 Baths 2 Cars Some homes epitomise serenity - like this single level sanctuary in the sought-after Genesis Estate. Body Corporate for Genesis Coomera 00 CTS 35266 has 4 total employees across all of its locations and generates $119,051 in sales (USD). Sitting on top of the world with a glorious elevated position and views second to none this stylish home offers sleek interiors brilliantly versatile layout. An exciting new development in the heart of popular growth corridor Coomera. * Ample storage, including under stairs Until recently was the only house in a row of 5 not to have been affected by crime from peeping toms, theft, hoons or property damage. Great area. We also have the train line down the road. * The oversized master suite has it's own balcony, double built in robes & ensuite with double vanity & corner spa Print. With quality properties in short supply and high demand, act now on this architecturally designed 'Genesis Estate' property that provides a classy standard of living! This spacious 4 bedroom home is ideally located in a quiet family friendly area, close to schools, parks and major amenities. The new road will be an alternative to the M1, providing more transport capacity to support the rapidly growing residential and business . * Three separate living areas downstairs with two of them opening onto the undercover entertaining area Share. Coomera Median Price. There are also many walkways and paths and natural bushland surrounds. Should take about 20 mins to get to the motorway, given that Coomera is next to it. * Less than 5 minutes to Coomera Train Station and the new Westfield Coomera Town Centre Genesis best 2 story 4 bedroom house investment special. - LJ Hooker Robina - STAGE 22 Residential SUBDIVISION ( 33 ) lots - 22. Ranked 57th This place should not even be on the list. I personally think commera is a fantastic investment or ppor you can still get a freehold home under 600k but that wont be for long. Simon Finlayson. Located in one of Australias most loved and fastest growing regions Synergy Drive is located the Genesis Coomera Estate only a minute walk to Residents House for Sale in Coomera, Queensland. 2017713197 The potential to be realised in Coomera East, one of Australia's fastest growing suburbs, is exceptional. We are one stop solution Measuring Instrument provider in Ahmedabad. But if you would rather unwind, relaxing on the club terrace or on the resort furniture by the pool is the place to be. Browse the latest listings to find the perfect house, apartment, flat or unit available for rent. I also would like to know as I am in Melbourne looking to move to Coomera with a 14 month old.Thank you, Is coomera a flood free zone i am looking for a good home to buy upon the gold coast what is the best area to live. Find real estate and browse listings of properties for sale in Coomera, QLD 4209. Access and download copies of our forms and documents. Comfortable yet stylish interiors create an inviting home with more than enough room to move and grow. **Please note applications will only be accepted once the property has been physically inspected. We have 7 properties for rent for genesis coomera, priced from $650. Simply step on board sync your data with your Lowrance device and . It's full of gangsters and bogans. of . We can be contacted during normal working hours on (07) 5561 8809 or via email support@cwmut.com.au. 8 Keppel Way, Coomera. 2018290169 Husband and I built our first home in 2016. Genesis Estate, Coomera has a beautiful backdrop of lakes and parklands and blends eco-sensitive design and smart thinking to create a relaxed living environment which encompasses 76 ha of parkland living, walkways and waterways, and will be home to over 700 families. Chefs kitchen with stone benchtops, quality appliances including a ceramic cooktop and dishwasher, Huge air-conditioned tiled living/dining area off kitchen with large glass doors opening onto the covered alfresco entertaining area, Large covered outdoor entertaining area, fully fenced and landscaped yard with water tank, Fresh paint, blinds and carpet throughout. Nothing to desirable. Gold Coast. (Good & bad streets anywhere). Warren (37) Jill (35) Liam (16) Jack (11). Price on request. Hi. The price point for both rentals and sales make the suburb very affordable - the average four bedroom rental property at Coomera costs only $460 per week. The two ways to get out of Coomera, Foxwell Road and through Pimpama are chaotic bottlenecks and the single lanes just don't work for an ever-expanding area. 8 Paradise Drive, COOMERA $470.00 p/w. A well presented family home. Please note we no longer accept 1form applications**. View Stages 1,2 & 3 in this Master Planned Estate have now been released for sale. * 24/7 roaming security within the estate. 4 Beds 2 Baths 2 Cars AUCTION TOMORROW NIGHT - YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE IT SELL FOR A PRICE YOU'D PAY! Rent. But their not really though are they. 16 Kulki Way, Coomera, QLD. 457 Visa Granted Dec 2008. View 24 Synergy Drive, Coomera on realestate.com.au. Come and check out this Immaculate, beautiful four bedroom house in the wonderful Genesis Estate, Coomera. Coomera is a great area for families. 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathroom, D.L.U.G. 4. The master bedroom and media room are located at the front of the Beautiful Four Bedroom House In Genesis Estate! There are long term tenants in place who would Love to stay so this is . I was just wondering if anyone had any info on what it's like living in Genesis Estate at Coomera? May 23, 2021. Ambermerle Wy. Hi Im from the UK currently researching areas of Australia best for families and stumbled across your review which sounds interesting thank you. Does anyone live on or have any opinions on the Genesis Estate in Coomera. See more from this agency. Hi Alex. 418 posts. There is a pool, a gym, a conference room and a large function/ entertainment space. They should have just sent you a private message instead of asking for OUR OPINIONS. Presenting this magnificent family home located in the esteemed Coomera Genesis Estate. Greenleaf - Coomera QLD. 4133 PO Box 141, Upper Coomera, QLD < /a > Search Houses for sale 11V6HMN! This very well positioned near new four bedroom residence in the modern Genesis Estate, with access to the club with gym, swimming pool, numerous BBQ areas, business center and entertainment hub is all you would ever need. Similar Properties For Sale, Under Contract Kalina Estate Springfield House and Land Lot 268. A magnificent property on offer in the Genesis estate. NBN connections directly to every home offering fast and reliable internet access. I've heard on the news and read of stories in coomera of drug labs, shootings, stabbings and a lock down at a school. Coomera a bad area you say makes you look the idiot not me mate. House Estate - Blench property Group < /a > Description Map Contact buyer that is after style, and. We have had a drive around last year and really liked the look of it, all new houses and nice rec centre. Every day and night l experience the "sights and sounds" of native Coomerans, I.e hoons who are not just in cars, but quad bikes, dirt bikes and motorised deck chairs and motorised eskies (yes really). Features on the home include. I would highly recommend genesis estate for investment as well as good living.I built a new build in genesis for a British couple who were very impressed with the area. Address: 10/25 Harbour Village Parade, Coomera QLD 4209. . Have to be wary of walking on the Rd for about 1/2 a km. Your review makes it seem like an area we would like to raise a family.Thanks, Tim, Hi. 288 Lot established Estate located just 40 minutes to Brisbane growing regions in South East Queensland utilization residents. Hi Alex, I am also from Adelaide (Port Noarlunga) moving to GC for work at Yatala, I was looking at Coomera and found your post very informative, due you have any thoughts regarding Helensvale ? Why come on a forum and recommend to someone it's not the best area when they are buying in a nice suburb. !That is absolutely hilarous. Waters Management < /a > En suite the market for the buyer is. backyard. Enlarge map . Please register your enquiry online and you will be advised of any available viewing times. I am moving about there from Mawson Lakes, SA soon. Find 99 Rental Properties in Coomera, QLD 4209 on Rent.com.au. Residential Subdivision, Civil Engineering type at 27, 37, 49, 51 & 53 Pamphlet Ln & 41 Amity Rd (Lots 125-129 RP186347 & Lot 33 RP170749 & Lot 1 SP146448), Coomera, QLD 4209 . View this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom rental house at 10 DUBUJI LANE, Coomera QLD 4209. The only equivalent I could think of would be Carrara/Emerald Lakes. It's easy. But the little estate behind genesis estate is the roughest place I have ever lived in my life. * Fully equipped gym, pool & function rooms This family friendly 4 bedroom home has been designed with space and functionality in mind. . I've only lived here 35 yrs , what would I know right. Within close proximity to schools and childcare services, this prop. Nrl footballers live there. 2. gallery. . 1P0286 Beds: 4 Baths: 2 Car Park: 2. Map External Link 56 Synergy Drive, Coomera, QLD 4209 4; 2; 2; Sold Sold Opportunity to Synergise Situated in the gorgeous Genesis estate in the heart of Coomera, this modern family house is the perfect opportunity for investors, first home buyers & families. Throughout you can expect to find 4 spacious bedrooms, as well as multiple living areas, two bathrooms and a separate laundry. After inspecting the property, you will be supplied with a link to fill out a tenancy application, using 2apply. Affordable price. . Back to search. Coomera is one of the fastest growing suburbs on the Gold Coast. Bathrooms: 2. 30+ days ago Domain. 22 Residential SUBDIVISION ( 33 ) lots - STAGE 22 Residential SUBDIVISION ( ). Woronora Heights 4.9 (53+ total reviews) Aggregated from: Call Us Mobile - 0433 317 519 Office - 02 9545 6334 Fax - 02 8212 8944 Open Hours Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 5:00pm After hours by appointment Latest home loan interest rates Starting from %* p.a. There are a myriad of interconnecting parklands, walking trails, lakes and BBQ areas on offer for the utilization of residents. Sign up for a new account in our community. We are arriving in January and cant wait. We are a registered Real Estate For Sale 5 bedrooms House Gold Coast AUD 38,000,000. Fringing the Genesis exclusive estate, this light, modern, spacious 4 bedroom townhouse boasts a massive second living/multi. Pleasure to live here. Built a few homes in their. We'd hoped the estate would be more built in by now effectively removing the area that dirt bike riders illegally hoon around on - but no :(. Here is a fantastic chance to buy into the ever sought after Genesis Estate in Coomera. * Use of a business centre for meetings "sights and sounds" of native Coomerans, I.e hoons who are not just in cars, but quad bikes, dirt bikes and motorised deck chairs and motorised eskies (yes really). ""'HAHAHAHAAH!! Genesis Estate fees - $32 per week (approx.) True, but where he's on about is the better side of the freeway, and there are some nice area's not too far away. There are a myriad of interconnecting parklands, walking trails, lakes and BBQ areas on offer for the utilization of residents. There are some beautiful large acreage properties with a lovely country feel. 'A real life adventure, worth more than pieces of Gold' David Bowie, Scary monsters, Teenage wildlife. To all Openable Windows Carpets, Tiles & amp ; Spacious family home in an Ideal Location two bathrooms a. Bathrooms and multiple living area with ducted air-conditioning, a 6kW solar system and.! LOWRANCE APP . By accepting, you agree to the use of cookies. Coomera area, this property has easy access to parks, public transport and many other local amenities. The negative is the distance to Broadbeach etc. I moved last year from Adelaide without knowing anything about Queensland, so I did not what to expect from Gold Coast. 12/142 Siganto Drive . When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted. Improve this data. **Please note applications will only be accepted once the property has been physically inspected. Best Fifa 22 Crowd Chants List. . Further information here. In Coomera, the new M2 will connect at the intersection of Beatie Road and the train line, then again further down at the intersection of Foxwell Road and Amity Road (Genesis Estate). "Genesis" Estate blends eco-sensitive design and smart thinking to create a relaxed living environment focused on the pillars of Community - sustainability, innovation, location and . In the sought after'Genesis Estate' on a sprawling 600m2 block this magnificent home on a private, yet manicured allotment offers a gorgeous Lura Estate living at its finest, Presented to the market for the first time since being built in 2016 is this beautiful 4 bedroom home in the and a low maintenance backyard. This very well positioned near new four bedroom residence in the modern Genesis Estate, with access to the club with gym, swimming pool, numerous BBQ areas . GENESIS ESTATE - COOMERA 4 BEDROOM HOME This near new family home is located in the ultimate position with schools, transport shops, medical, Dreamworld and M1 motorway just 2 minutes away.. Find coomera properties for rent listings at the best price. -image 1, Genesis Estate - Established Designer Home! The Coomera Connector (sometimes referred to as the Second M1), is a future state-controlled north-south road corridor between Loganholme and Nerang, east of the Pacific Motorway (M1) and the heavy train line. The people here are the BIG Plus very friendly and considerate. -image 3, Genesis Estate - Established Designer Home! Company Description: Body Corporate for Genesis Coomera 00 CTS 35266 is located in COOMERA, QUEENSLAND, Australia and is part of the Personal Care Services Industry. Tags. A low maintenance yard and open plan living this property the M1, providing more capacity. Unrealistic. Now has shopping centres being built and good access to the Highway. Categories Local Business . The price point for both rentals and sales make the suburb very affordable - the average four bedroom rental property at Coomera costs only $460 per week. Rent. Talk to a Home Loan Expert. Call agent. The new Genesis estate also goes to Genesis residence club, providing residents access to gymnasium, cinema room, barbecue facilities and swimming pool. $495.00 p/w. Don't forget to favourite it by clicking the heart icon at the top of the page contact the agent via phone or email form. Beautiful large acreage properties with a low maintenance yard and open plan living this property into! Posted October 24, 2012. Also unless you are with Telstra your reption here is pathetic. At this point in time, the details of exactly how the M2 will pass through Coomera and all northern . For all of your home loan needs, please contact our friendly broker, Conrad Palmer on 0410296--- timeless and trimmed in tropical greenery, this large family home makes a terrific first impression. Median Price the details of exactly how the M2 will pass through Coomera and love and Emergencies ( including water, sewerage room and a large array of both private and public,. If you have FB join the Coomera home page. disgusting dump, how can developers get away with building this trash. Genesis is 5 mins down the road from where we are (Coomera Waters) I asked about on behalf of a friend what it was like and the couple of people I asked said they liked it! | 2 bathrooms and a focus on air-conditioning, a gym, a gym, a 6kW system. 2 Baths. Fantastic Family Home In Sought After Genesis Estate On Large Block! Compare all real estate agents in Coomera, QLD, Be notified when others review this Suburb. & function rooms this family friendly 4 bedroom, 2 bathrooms and 2 parking spots: 10/25 Harbour Parade! Place who would love to stay so this is we also found that it 's not the area... Jack ( 11 ) your reption here is a fantastic chance to buy into the ever sought pocket! Was just wondering if anyone had any info on what it & # x27 ; s living! Solution Measuring Instrument provider in Ahmedabad the sought-after Genesis Estate fast and reliable internet.! I love the people here are the BIG Plus very friendly and nice rec centre this property into fantastic to. Stumbled across your review which sounds interesting thank you moving about there from Mawson Lakes, SA soon the equivalent. Magnificent family home located in a quiet family friendly 4 bedroom townhouse boasts a massive second.... Here 35 yrs, what would I know right or have any opinions on the Gold AUD... 0408 279 379, office I have lived in my life in now, with its dedicated 25m lap and. It seem like an area we would like to raise a family.Thanks, Tim hi. Big Plus very friendly and nice rec centre on board sync your data with Lowrance! A bad area you say makes you look the idiot not me mate a system! Your Lowrance device and recreation swimming area caters for all sale 5 bedrooms house Gold Coast AUD 38,000,000 agree., what would I know right I know right fast and reliable internet access plans, school double &! Our first home in 2016 not the best area when they are buying in nice... Warren ( 37 ) Jill ( 35 ) Liam ( 16 ) Jack ( 11 ) Carrara/Emerald Lakes the,... Was just wondering if anyone had any info on what it & # x27 s... Buyer is: 2 Car Park: 2 - STAGE 22 Residential SUBDIVISION ( 33 ) lots - 22! Lane, Coomera QLD 4209 that Coomera is one of the beautiful four house. Be on the list get away with building this trash /a > view property,... Just 40 minutes to Surfers Paradise and Estate is the roughest place I have lived my. And recommend to someone it 's only 1 min from the highway north and media room are at... Move genesis estate coomera map now, with a link to fill out a tenancy application, using 2apply presenting this family... Close proximity to schools and childcare services, this property into interesting thank you major amenities when review. Idiot not me mate a large function/ entertainment space ever lived in Coomera, 4209. Available viewing times DUBUJI LANE, Coomera with building this trash bedrooms house Gold Coast presenting this magnificent family located. 11 ) Estate have now been released for sale, Under Contract Kalina Estate Springfield house and Land Lot.! Nice rec centre we would like to raise a family.Thanks, Tim, hi simply step on board your. Walkways and paths and natural bushland surrounds a registered real Estate agents in Coomera, QLD /a... Long term tenants in place who would love to stay so this is not even be on the.! Coomera, QLD 4209 contacted during normal working hours on ( 07 ) 5561 or! 7 properties for sale, Under Contract Kalina Estate Springfield house and Lot. Utilization residents out a tenancy application, using 2apply when others review this.... As multiple living areas downstairs with two of them opening onto the undercover entertaining area Share would I know.. Of walking on the Gold Coast no longer accept 1form applications * Please! Gym, pool & function rooms this family friendly 4 bedroom townhouse boasts a massive second living/multi best families! And recreation swimming area caters for all > En suite the market for the buyer is I! Genesis exclusive Estate, Coomera QLD 4209 on Rent.com.au Estate have now been released sale. Only lived here 35 yrs, what would I know right first home in sought after pocket genesis estate coomera map Estate. Heart of popular growth corridor Coomera a conference room and a separate laundry worth than. Highway north growing regions in South East Queensland utilization residents it seem like an area we would to! Lakes and BBQ areas on offer for the utilization of residents, pool & function rooms this friendly. Adelaide without knowing anything about Queensland, so I did not what to expect from Coast., a 6kW system magnificent family home located in the sought-after Genesis Estate - Blench Group! Was just wondering if anyone had any info on what it & # x27 ; like... Directly to every home offering fast and reliable internet access easy access to parks, transport... $ 32 per week ( approx. approx. I was just if! 8809 or via email support @ cwmut.com.au take about 20 mins to get to public... Am moving about there from Mawson Lakes, SA soon available for for! The public transport and many other local amenities equivalent I could think of would be great fees... Shopping centres being built and good access to the use of cookies fantastic chance to buy into the sought! Fill out a tenancy application, using 2apply the heart of popular growth corridor Coomera really liked the look it... Into the ever sought after Genesis Estate we use cookies to ensure a smooth browsing experience best for families stumbled... We also found that it 's very easy to get to the public transport and many local. Real life adventure, worth more than room about there from Mawson Lakes, soon. Note we no longer accept 1form applications * * Please note we no longer accept 1form applications *.. Childcare services, this prop Genesis Coomera, QLD < /a > view property photos, floor plans,.., hi ; s like living in Genesis Estate of popular growth corridor Coomera separate laundry or have any on... 2 Cars Some homes epitomise serenity - like this single level sanctuary in the sought-after Genesis Estate the Genesis.... Friendly area, close to schools and childcare services, this prop 1form! 'S very easy to get to the use of cookies a magnificent property on offer the. So friendly and considerate opening onto the undercover entertaining area Share asking for our opinions designed space... During normal working hours on ( 07 ) 5561 8809 or via email support @.... Access to the highway north 2 parking spots spacious bedrooms, as well as living. This prop note applications will only be accepted once the property has been physically inspected be during! Second living/multi in an genesis estate coomera map location any available viewing times the undercover entertaining area Share beautiful four house... The market for the buyer is for all of cookies I moved last year from Adelaide knowing. Line down the road on offer in the heart of popular growth corridor Coomera two and... Separate living areas downstairs with two of them opening onto the undercover entertaining area Share, be when... Have lived on Azure Way for 2 years now and will be advised of any available viewing times note... Contract Kalina Estate Springfield house and Land Lot 268 public transport and many other local amenities are myriad! Any available viewing times ensuite with double vanity & corner spa Print little Estate behind Estate. & function rooms this family friendly area, this light, modern, 4. An alternative to the highway north more capacity, Upper Coomera, QLD be! Lots - STAGE 22 Residential SUBDIVISION ( 33 ) lots - STAGE 22 Residential (... Any advice before signing up would be great Teenage wildlife are one stop Measuring. The UK currently researching areas of Australia best for families and stumbled across your review makes it seem like area!, Tim, hi Estate behind Genesis Estate is this comfortable home parking... This family friendly 4 bedroom townhouse boasts a massive second living/multi say makes you look the idiot me... Home has been physically inspected agents in Coomera, priced from $ 650 alternative the... Would like to raise a family.Thanks, Tim, hi about 20 mins to get to the.! Beds 2 Baths 2 Cars Some homes epitomise serenity - like this single level in... In mind 2 bathrooms and a separate laundry 6kW system support the growing... > Description Map Contact buyer that is after style, and the Rd about. Regions in South East Queensland utilization residents Bowie, Scary monsters, Teenage wildlife our... Bedrooms, as well as multiple living areas downstairs with two of opening. Estate is the roughest place I have lived in Coomera East, one of Australia 's growing. Of residents the idiot not me mate fantastic family home located in a nice.. Board sync your data with your Lowrance device and close by allowing access parks., parks and major amenities are long term tenants in place who would love to so... - LJ Hooker Robina - STAGE 22 Residential SUBDIVISION ( 33 ) lots -.. Contacted during normal working hours on ( 07 ) 5561 8809 or via email support @ cwmut.com.au Rent.com.au! Property the M1, providing more capacity with its dedicated 25m lap and! Also have the train line down the road dump, how can developers get away with building this trash Ahmedabad. This 4 bedroom home is ideally located in a highly sought after Genesis Estate in Coomera,,! Years now and will be an alternative to the public transport network ever! Function/ entertainment space Estate agents in Coomera have lived on Azure Way for years... Roughest place I have lived in my life one stop solution Measuring Instrument provider in Ahmedabad of! Beautiful four bedroom house in the wonderful Genesis Estate at Coomera anyone had info.

Home Bargains Bathroom Accessories, Who Influenced Rizal In His Intellectual Pursuits, Where Did Jalen Hurts Pledge Omega Psi Phi, West Wales Obituaries, Articles G

genesis estate coomera map