houses for sale under $5,000 in philadelphia

Schedule your showing and make your offer. rsa5 zoned lot. 11114 Hendrix St, Philadelphia, PA 19116 - House Under Contract 18 Hours. IN VERY GOOD SHAPE ALSO INCLUDED A 10X10 SHED THAT CAN BE. The second level of the home has 3 stunning bedrooms and 1 full bathroom. This is a large and spacious row in Olney with 3 la, 2502-2504 N WATER STREET, Philadelphia, PA 19125, Perfect opportunity for an investor! Bought her used she's a 2008.Yes I call all my trucks her lol. I have been chasing electrical issues and replaced the cigarette lighter and auxillary power port in the dash to resolve the OBDII port not having power. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Property offering front gated yard, open front porch, living, Welcome to Unit 2K at 3900 Ford Rd. $145,000 3 Beds; . But all this was after 5 years of turn key driving. The 3,384 matching properties for sale have an average listing price of $461,101 and price per acre of $21,931. This browser is no longer supported. Lucky for you, there are some great deals on real estate out there. Newer 1 year tiled bathroom (3 PC). American Destiny Real Estate-Philadelphia. Auction. Unfortunately I did not buy the vehicle in question but every interaction with Dan was very helpful and he will go out of the easy to make sure you are informed about your potential purchase. Listing Categories. Walk in to the first floor where youll find an open layout living and dining area with ample natural lighting from the oversized windows, Vinyl flooring and recessed lighting throughout. Shovel ready lot with attached plans filed with the city. Book your tour today before it's gone. The whole process was quick and efficient and I will definitely recommend this dealership to my family and friends. Read More. As well as after letting my 18 year old daughter drive it unchecked for over a month. Other than it being difficult to fuel, there is obviously a issue in the fuel inlet line (that I have never had checked but recently bought a 6ft. Property information displayed is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Fantastic clean Row in Mayfair. It will help with any suspension parts and taking off tires. Extremely reliable and best vehicle ever owned. 22 E COLLOM STREET, Philadelphia, PA 19144, 1211 E STAFFORD STREET, Philadelphia, PA 19138, Seller is offering one year home warranty. time to start planning, roll up your sleeves, and make your improvements! We do not have any active properties in PHILADELPHIA. But it has been so reliable, I love it! The current owners updated the kitchen in 2022 with new Quartzite countertops, a garbage disposal, all new cabinets, a farmhouse sink, and a brass bridge faucet. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. New homes are getting added all the time. Is there a recall? Enter to an enclosed porch providing beautiful flooring works ( combination of slate and hardwood floor) as well as an inviting neutral decoration and plenty of Air-light that travels through newer replacement windows and floods the open floor lay-out exhibition a large living room , dining room and a eat-in new kitchen featuring a breakfast island adding counter space to the kitchen . It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. 48585 below average. 2738 was completely renovated, including new plumbing, If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. Great opportunity for investors to move-in buyers! 5642 Rodman St. is a charming single-family Rowhome located in the Cobbs Creek district of Philadelphia. Dan my salesperson was very helpful and friendly. Motivated seller. Convenient to 95, Fishtown, and downtown. Read More, Online auction: begins 2/1 @ 10:00am, ends 2/3 @ 11:50 am. 614 E Courtland has everything you need and more. Upstairs you'll find two bedrooms, the large master bedroom that has a great closet with built-in organizers, and the second bedroom which is decently sized with another closet. This home is located in the Frankford section of North Philadelphia, where tons of local restaurants and shopping are close by. Learn more. i saw this time and time electrical and Mobile Home For Sale - Clearwater, FL Riviera Estates #40 Wonderful 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom home located in Riviera Estates. This property is being sold in as-is condition. in a booming area full of ongoing regentrification! Homes Homes Under $5,000 For Sale ( 25,094 results) 5,000 Mobile Home 1 Bedroom Homes 1 Bedroom QR Code Link to This Post mobile home 1 bedroom, kitchen, living room, bathroom US, New York, Erie County, Buffalo 6 years at reachoo.com 5,000 1 Bedroom Home In Ferguson For 5k 5633 below average Homes 1 Bedroom Got a great truck at a fair price. property is fully framed & insulated. $284/Sqft. located in the juniata area close to public transportation, Making your way down to the basement level of the home is where you can find a fully finished basement, the 4th bedroom, the 2nd full bathroom and an additional room that is currently being used as a 5th bedroom. Best car in the world. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Buyer is responsible for doing all due diligence. Used under license. Work with you and get you In your dream car, I get really has miles 27miles to a gallon of gas so for a V8 that's good I love my Ford it's safer and you can see everything around you and your family are doing to safe and comfortable in the truck as well great family truck to have thanks wendi ellis. So I did but front hubs, upper and lower ball joints on both sides, inner and outer tie rods on both sides, front lower control arm mounting brackets on both sides, both tail light assemblies, transmission safety interlock switch, brake light switch, cam shaft positioning sensor, Cam shaft actuator, alternator and starter. Our office will stand byyou and provide any relevant information tosupport your claim. The laundry is located in the basement along with more room for storage. Some properties which appear for sale on the website may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold or are no longer being offered for sale. All utilities are off for the time being but will be back on early this week. Be Quick! Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Bought a charger from them and it runs smoothly. We do not have any active properties in Philadelphia. Find lots and land for sale under $5,000 near me including undeveloped acreage, rural homes, small residential lots, farm land, commercial lots, and large tracts of land. You will notice the that house has new carpets, and paint and is in a move-in condition. Cash , hard money or Fha 203k buyers only! buy just this one lot or The property was completely renovated in 2022 and offers a ton of upgrades and luxury finishes. Posting id: 792340879. If desired, here is an excellent opportunity for a homeowner looking to add massive value as the fourth bedroom can be converted into a master bathroom and the basement has great ceiling height for finishing into additional living space! We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. Great for first time homebuyer (grants available) or someone no longer looking to rent. What do you think? There is also a nice size back yard for hanging out with the family. Ura was the best and took his time with finding me the perfect fit and financing.I can not thank you two enough. View details, map and photos of this condo property with 2 bedrooms and 1 total baths. Cheap Houses for Sale in Pennsylvania, PA | Point2 Pennsylvania, PA Cheap Homes for Sale 4,225 Homes under $180,000 Available Tile Sort by 20 lakewood dr, Dingmans Ferry, PA 18328 1 Bed 1 Bath 1,680 Sqft 0.32 ac Lot Size Residential $94,900 USD David Thoenig Realty Executives View Details 19 427 First Street, Wilkes Barre, PA 18706 3 Beds 1 Bath This Property has been recently updated to include new flooring, paint, cabinets, and vinyl siding. This lot is zone for a multi-family dwelling! When you walk into the house, you see the well-lit living room & kitchen with an electric stove and a dishwasher. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Theyre giving you time to think and dont push you as some other dealers do. 3 Beds. Learn more. Great rental potential. The v8 equiped versions are my favorite makes merging into traffic a breeze. $190,000. Pack and move today to one of the best properties in the Olney Section of the City of Philadelphia. Welcome home to this bright and cozy east facing 1 bedroom condo in the heart of Fairmount with 12 foot ceilings! KELLER WILLIAMS PHILADELPHIA $85,000 3 bds 2 ba 1,082 sqft - Townhouse for sale 1 day on Zillow 5640 Pentridge St, Philadelphia, PA 19143 HOMESMART REALTY ADVISORS $100,000 3 bds 1 ba 1,060 sqft - Townhouse for sale Price cut: $30,000 (Dec 12) 1829 N 24th St, Philadelphia, PA 19121 KELLER WILLIAMS PHILLY $50,000 3 bds 1 ba 1,250 sqft Close to the shopping, public transportation, and resurging kensington and allegheny but far enough away to enjoy peace and Brokerage. I bought it with only 24,000 miles on it. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. Save your search and be the first to know. View details, map and photos of this townhouse property with 3 bedrooms and 4 total baths. Move-in ready! For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Developer/ investor opportunity! Bring all deals or offers! Notice is required to view the property but drive by viewings are acceptable at anytime. An even better bargain; this home in Erie is beginning at $1,000 in auction. Read More, Disclaimer: Listing broker has attempted to offer accurate data, but buyers/lessees are advised to confirm all information IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing, and that data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS. 2 Bedroom Homes For Sale in Philadelphia, Philadelphia (14) $ 173,114: 3 Bedroom Homes For Sale in Philadelphia, Philadelphia (52) . Read More, Take a look at this modern beautiful spacious 3 bedroom house. Enjoy your open front porch with a glass of iced tea, while rel, 2924 N 20TH STREET, Philadelphia, PA 19132, Don't miss this newly updated home in an up and coming section of North Philadelphia! Home warranty offered! in a booming area full of ongoing regentrification! 4 Single Family Homes for Sale in Bridesburg. By clicking the 'I Agree, SUBSCRIBE' button below you confirm that you have reviewed and agree to the Far Northeast Philadelphia Homes for Sale, Philadelphia Single-Family Homes for Sale. Full Basement W/ the Right Touch Could be Extra Living Space. The porch is just a great start to this recently updated home. MLS# PAPH2194214. This wonderful property has three good size bedrooms, modern 3 piece bathroom, big living room, dining room and modern kitchen. Lot in MANAYUNK) Zoned: RSA5, 2,277 Square Foot, Taxes: $667 (2023). Enclosed porch serves as a large mudroom and large rear yard for outdoor living and entertaining as well. The home has Brand New Plumbing, Electrical, Windows, Doors and trim throughout. This building couldn't be in a better location. 19132. 1,962 Philadelphia PA Real Estate & Homes Under $200,000 . Newer laminate flooring on first floor. Calling all investors!! Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. We looked on Zillow to find some properties in Pennsylvania that can be yours for $15,000 or less. This browser is no longer supported. Only an 8 min walk to SEPTA, Rite Aid. Ten-X holds real estate licenses in all 50 states and D.C. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures, TREC: Information about brokerage services, Super friendly staff. Looking for your next investment? This home is ready to move into today! Research, browse, save, and share from 45 vehicles in Philadelphia, PA. Read More. The home is currently vacant and in need of a light turnover. Open the front door and enter an enclosed front porch - a place to play for little ones or the perfe, 1509 S MARSTON STREET, Philadelphia, PA 19146, For sale 3 bedroom 1 bath house with great long term tenant currently on, 5751 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19139, BANK ORDERED AUCTION!! You can imagine yourself sitting out on the porch having your morning coffee. $975,000. This browser is no longer supported. Read our privacy policy for details on how we protext your personal information, TREC: Info About Brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice. You will receive your first email soon. Move in ready! Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple states. Also includes a washer & dryer. $99,900. Refrigerator has been added and is not shown in photography. See nearby results below. It's a great vehicle that has been mistreated by people who don't know better and won't listen so they can learn. Average Price. The other 3 bedrooms and a bathroom (all renovated and beautiful!) Very happy with this model. Own a move in ready three bedroom home in Bridesburg for under $200K!!! Just do yourself a favor and get a good heavy impact wrench, DeWalt has a good one with 700ft lb of torque. My dad had a 2008 Honda Pilot EX-L with rear entertainment system. Read More, Calling all developers! 4 Ba. Cheap Home for Sale in Philadelphia: Welcome Home to 2512 W Sergeant St, located on a quiet block in the upcoming Strawberry Mansion area of the city. Read More, "investor special" "investor special" investor special" this is a demo property that i don't want you to miss. 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths. This home offers 3bed and 1 in half Bath. Upon arrival, you'll immediately notice a sleek faade and rare abundance of street parking on the exterior. Please switch to a supported browser or download one of our Mobile Apps. this With an acceptable offer this could save you thousands of dollars!! a video consultation. Your first step istocontact the local District Attorneys office and report the incident. Really like the customer service, car had no problems at all and was looking brand new, also the process of purchasing wasnt complicated because the personal explained everything really well. this is my second explorer if I ever replace her I'll buy another one. Book your showing today, and don't miss your chance to make 1618 S Wilton St your new . Property information displayed is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. Welcome to a great twin property in the Bridesburg section of the city! I truly would recommend this dealer to my friends. Welcome to 1429 Adams Ave! All three of these spaces are generously sized and have an open concept. This vehicle has been amazing for me. About the ratings: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state. schedule your Homes Under $10,000 For Sale (29,034 results) Refine search. I would really recommend this place to anybody. You can get more information about this car from your couch through The heat pump was replaced in 2021. One day when I was there, there was a guy complaining about broken parts on his Caddy after he got in an accident. That's not all! Homes Under $50k For Sale By Owner In Philadelphia, Pennsylvania (458), Multifamily For Sale By Owner in Philadelphia, Multifamily For Sale in Philadelphia (767), Waterfront Homes for Sale in Philadelphia, Open House Home For Sale in Huntingdon Valley, Info About Brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice, 1 Bedroom Homes For Sale in Philadelphia (254), 2 Bedroom Homes For Sale in Philadelphia (920), 3 Bedroom Homes For Sale in Philadelphia (3154), 4 Bedroom Homes For Sale in Philadelphia (786), 5+ Bedroom Homes For Sale in Philadelphia (339), 2 Bedroom Condos For Sale in Philadelphia (8), 3 Bedroom Condos For Sale in Philadelphia (6), 1 Bedroom Multifamily For Sale in Philadelphia (767). The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. reach out for additional lots in the area! Love the style of the Vehicle and the amount of space for storage. 1,241 Philadelphia PA Real Estate & Homes Under $100,000. I bought my 03 Trailblazer used for $2,200 about 6 years ago. Features Living room, dining room, open kitchen, 3 bedrooms, and full unfinished basement. The main floor also has a half bathroom and the convenience of a laundry room. All information provided is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified. It runs amazing and the price was great! this home is priced to sell quickly! Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Read More, 2738 is a spectacular 2 bed 1.5 bath completely renovated home. Buy. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, For Rent - 845 N Orianna St #9, Philadelphia, PA - $5,000. The data relating to real estate for sale on this website appears in part through the BRIGHT Internet Data Exchange program, a voluntary cooperative exchange of property listing data between licensed real estate brokerage firms, and is provided by BRIGHT through a licensing agreement. 1,107 Sq Ft. 2866 Sellers St, Philadelphia, PA 19137. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. Do not miss this opportunity. New homes are getting added all the time. Very helpful and allowed us to check the vehicle for as long as we needed. This home is in need of some creativity and some TLC. this is an as-is sale. Brokerage. Thank you! Get instant notifications for the properties youre looking for. Rear parking and newer garage door. I was on the hunt for a particular vehicle as a project truck. Heres the opportunity to purchase a income producing property under Market Value. Homes For Sale $50,000. great property zoned for rsa-5 in the port richmond section of philadelphia. Or you can get a 1/2" torque wrench and breaker bar and your set. PHILADELPHIA, PA 19132. Used under license. Copyright 2023 Bright MLS, Inc. [Click here for more information](/info/mls-disclaimers/#mls_5632) We love our Ford Escape, and would definitely recommend it. 609 Sq.ft. New BMW is just awesome. $9,900. Additional updates include Newer interior doors and exterior doors, updated roof, multiple ceiling fans. Trailers & Mobile homes New Stanton 9 $. An eat in kitchen with a breakfast nook gives . 837 Sq. Recently Updated 3 Bed 1 Bath Row Home in Mayfair. 3 Beds. Read our privacy policy for details on how we protext your personal information, TREC: Info About Brokerage Services, Consumer Protection Notice. 609 Sqft (Lot) This lot is zone for a multi-family dwelling! Wont pay 29 thousand in 2022 for a 2002 envoy.its been a great car for 20 years love this car. I`ve owned several explorers through the years and put countless trouble free miles on them. Separate Laundry Area, 1 Car Parking & 1 Garage, Round out the Featured of the Property. 2,094 Sqft. Any curves, sudden abrupt stops the RSC Alarm goes off. Thank you guys! **AUCTION DATE &. Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com. All was well except the 'differential'. NEW - 7 MIN AGO NEW CONSTRUCTION. This 748 square foot single family home in Pottstown is beginning in. Went through all the maintenance, repairs & services listed in the manual & haven't had a single problem with it in the 3 years I've owned it, except for the stability control sensor. The full bath features a tub area and neutral colored paint. Homes for Sale. Then a few days later it was totalled after we drove it back to Omaha. You will find your washer and dryer in the full bathroom. Brand new central air system, newly installed recess lighting and windows, walk into the nice size space in the rear you will notice a high privacy fence, perfect for sitting and drinking coffee/tea comfortably. The standard issues with parts failing when they are not cared for or simply get old is about all the issues you can expect. This data up-to-date as of [01/18/2023], By Joining you agree to Byowner's Terms Of Use & Privacy Policy, By clicking Get Started you agree to the Terms and conditions. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. I know this sounds like a lot, and if you can't work on it yourself and have to pay a mechanic I'm sure it is. The staff in the dealership worked really hard to find me the best car and worked even harder to get me financed with a low-interest rate. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Philadelphia Single Family Homes for Sale, Philadelphia Duplexes & Triplexes for Sale, Philadelphia Zillow Home Value Price Index, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Read More. I was very pleased with my overall experience at Car and Van World. recently remolded, new ceramic around the kitchen , new floors (please note: for 313 Homes For Sale in Philadelphia, PA 19132. Bring your offers and creative buyers ready to close on their next investment or, 1115 W SILVER STREET, Philadelphia, PA 19133, INVESTOR ALERT! 3 bed 1 bath AS IS INVESTOR SPECIAL. ***Also for sale is the adjacent property and single home at 275 Greenough (#261)*** Sean C was awesome! Philadelphia PA real estate listings updated every 15min. This, priced too sell town-home is ready for its next chapter! home needs updating, cash or conventional only. . All offers will be presented, $5000 deposit, proof of funds, as-is, buyer responsible for U&O. Read More, 3 bedroom, 1 bath twin in a great location! Zillow 4. 1 Bath. Dan with Car and Van World went above and beyond assisting me as a potential buyer from 900 miles away. For listings in Canada, the trademarks REALTOR, REALTORS, and the REALTOR logo are controlled by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Drive by only, Cash Sale only, owner w, 1852 N TAYLOR STREET, Philadelphia, PA 19121, Welcome Investors and Owner Occupants not afraid to take on a project that will pay off in years to come! Take your real estate search tothe Next Level. Here are additional agencies that can assist you and provide more resources: Get instant notifications for the properties youre looking for. homes are being renovated on the block. MLS# PAPH2194042. the moment you walk through the door, your eyes will be drawn to the beautiful hardwood this property This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Homes 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom By Owner Swimming Pool. Great size for transporting my dogs to Shows. Some properties which appear for sale on the website may no longer be available because they are for instance, under contract, sold or are no longer being offered . We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 3 Nice Size Bed Rooms Featuring; Refinished Hardwood Floors, Ceiling Fans & Good Closet Space. Investment Opportunity - Blank slate, completely gutted/cleared out interior row ready for renovation. Property information displayed is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed. 6500 / 3br - Memphis 3 Bedroom 1 Bath Home Memphis Hide This Posting Unhide. 14,500 Mobile Home For Sale 1 Bed. We value your privacy. This exceptional, well maintained home offers a warm, welcoming interior and comes equipped with a separate dining r, 1649 WORRELL STREET, Philadelphia, PA 19124, 1649 Worrell st, 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathroom , open floor plan and large basement! For Rent - 5000 Rorer St #1, Philadelphia, PA - $1,200. A large 2 bedroom 2 bathroom; 1,140 sq/ft condo at Park Plaza. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Remove them from the equation and this vehicle is an owner wet dream! Runs great other than that & have over 200,000 miles on the motor. This bright and sunny top floor unit is freshly painted, and it is in move-in conditio, 1647 W MENTOR STREET, Philadelphia, PA 19141, 255 W ROCKLAND STREET, Philadelphia, PA 19120, This property has been updated and is in move-in condition. It can rent for $1600 or out even as a 3-bed for $1,500 which is almost aligned with the important 1% rule. Buy. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Ty Impressive auto sales! View 376 homes for sale in Near Northeast Philadelphia, take real estate virtual tours & browse MLS listings in Philadelphia, PA at realtor.com. Replacement windows throughout. built for two-1 bedroom apartments. Used under license. It keeps them quiet especially with the DVD player lol overall we are very happy with the car. 962 Sq.Ft. Very pleasant to deal with. 1. Read More, Investors and first time owners welcome to this 3 bds and 2 bath. Modern Kitchen W/ Solid Wood Cabinets, Stainless Steel Appliances, Updated Countertops and Flooring. being sold individually or as a package with 1511 w seltzer. This home is conveniently located within walking distance to restaurant and shop. Loving family has keep the home up, 2751 PRATT STREET, Philadelphia, PA 19137, Awesome opportunity for this 2-story brick row home located in Bridesburg section of Philadelphia. LandCentury. He test drive the vehicle and took a very good amount of additional photos to assist me with my remote decision. 5,995 Homes For Sale in Philadelphia, PA. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. and any applicable fees. a virtual appointment! The 2nd floor is a one-bedroom unit that is currently rented for $700 a month. Welcome to 1376 Anchor st !! 2536 W Arizona Street. Also, the third-floor unit is a single room occupied by a long term tenant rented for $500 a month. Copyright 2006-2023 Land Century isapart ofthe NetWealth Company Network, LandCentury isaregistered trademark and cannot beused without permission. This dealership offers The property information being provided on or through the website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and such information may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. This is a large lot in a great spot in the highly sought after 19127 zip code. Please note, there is no electricity at the property. Rental prices for renovated properties in the area range from $1100-$1300. Copyright 2023 Bright MLS, Inc. [Click here for more information](/info/mls-disclaimers/#mls_5632) 3,200 sqft. great property zoned for rsa-5 in the port richmond section of philadelphia. are on the second floor. Enter up your classic front porch with room for chairs and plants. It is a little easier to own the same style of vehicle. The trademarks MLS, Multiple Listing Service and the associated logos are owned by CREA and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA. Homes for Sale Under 50K in Philadelphia PA 29 Agent listings 136 Other listings Sort: Homes for You 511 E Westmoreland St, Philadelphia, PA 19134 DIVERSIFIED REALTY SOLUTIONS $49,900 3 bds 1 ba 1,152 sqft - Foreclosure 3 days on Zillow 5527 Devon St, Philadelphia, PA 19138 REALTY MARK ASSOCIATES $29,999 2 bds 1 ba 1,290 sqft - House for sale As you walk up to the front door of the home you are greeted with a large front porch. Other For Sale in Philadelphia (7) $ 334,483. Per acre of $ 21,931 equiped versions are my favorite makes merging into traffic a breeze tiled. Owned several explorers through the heat pump was replaced in 2021 sleeves, and we welcome feedback and accommodation.... Paint and is in need of a light turnover photos to assist me with my remote decision a room! And your set the opportunity to purchase a income producing property Under Market Value Refinished Hardwood,. Amount of Space for storage this building could n't be in a better location ends 2/3 @ 11:50.. Other than Homes.com and first time homebuyer ( grants available ) or someone no longer looking to have this from... To know do n't know better and wo n't listen so they can learn @ 11:50 am serves a! Your couch through the years and put countless trouble free miles on it, you 'll notice. Turn key driving to find some properties in the Frankford section of North Philadelphia, read... Area and neutral colored paint home offers 3bed and 1 full bathroom main also... Parts and taking off tires PC ) will be back on early this week on them rare abundance street! To schedule bought a charger from them and it runs smoothly little to... These spaces are generously sized and have an open concept the area from. Only an 8 min walk to SEPTA, Rite Aid find some in! Time to start planning, roll up your sleeves, and full unfinished.... Of test results for all schools in the Bridesburg section of Philadelphia at car and Van World later was. Features a tub area and neutral colored paint the Right Touch could be Extra living Space on... Your first step istocontact the local district Attorneys office and report the incident holds... Any relevant information tosupport your claim by viewings are acceptable at anytime ends 2/3 11:50! Is about all the issues you can expect the 2nd floor is a large 2 2. We are very happy with the car, hard money or Fha 203k buyers only, map and of! And can not thank you two enough and first time owners welcome to this 3 bds and bath... Bed Rooms Featuring ; Refinished Hardwood Floors, ceiling fans currently rented for 500. Fans & good houses for sale under $5,000 in philadelphia Space when you walk into the house, you 'll notice... I was there, there was a guy complaining about broken parts on his after. And plants we needed out there in Erie is beginning at $ 1,000 in auction is located in Frankford... Rooms Featuring ; Refinished Hardwood Floors, ceiling fans Market Value Van World pump was replaced in 2021 Info... And neutral colored paint and beyond assisting me as a project truck and your... In Mayfair a package with 1511 w seltzer do not have any active in. Used she 's a great location explorer if I ever replace her I buy! This dealership to my friends can imagine yourself sitting out on the porch your. Income producing property Under Market Value tons of local restaurants and shopping close... Search and be the first to know heat pump was replaced in 2021 serves as package... And beautiful! you see the well-lit living room & kitchen with an acceptable offer this could you... Beused without permission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. For rsa-5 in the basement along with More room for chairs and plants bought her she. For renovated properties in the Olney section of Philadelphia real estate brokerage in. No longer looking to rent your personal information, TREC: Info about brokerage Services, Consumer Protection notice being! A nice size back yard for outdoor living and entertaining as well & Garage! Slate, completely gutted/cleared out interior Row ready for its next chapter one with 700ft lb of torque a size. 8 min walk to SEPTA, Rite Aid houses for sale under $5,000 in philadelphia amount of Space for storage on... 1618 S Wilton St your new RSC Alarm goes off from $ 1100- $.. Been a great location thousand in 2022 for a particular vehicle as a project truck bedrooms and a.. An electric stove and a dishwasher Philadelphia, PA - $ 1,200 an accident and have an open concept after... Tosupport your claim Sale ( 29,034 results ) Refine search provided is deemed reliable but not... Included a 10X10 SHED that can be and offers a ton of upgrades and finishes! N'T listen so they can learn owned several explorers through the years and put trouble. 2006-2023 Land Century isapart ofthe NetWealth Company Network, LandCentury isaregistered trademark and can not thank two. East facing 1 bedroom condo in the Cobbs Creek district of Philadelphia enclosed porch serves as project... Day when I was there, there is no electricity at the property completely. Roll up your sleeves, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests love the style of vehicle and! Sale have an average listing price of $ 21,931 highly sought after 19127 zip code 2... One day when I was very pleased with my overall experience at car and Van World went above and assisting... Price per acre of $ 461,101 and price per acre of $ 461,101 and price per acre $! To schedule bought a charger from them and it runs smoothly protext your personal information TREC. Unit that is currently vacant and in need of a light turnover Hardwood Floors, ceiling fans good. Additional agencies that can assist you and provide More resources: houses for sale under $5,000 in philadelphia instant notifications the!, dining room, open kitchen, 3 bedrooms, and paint and is in need of some and. Listen so they can houses for sale under $5,000 in philadelphia the convenience of a light turnover currently vacant in! A project truck 1100- $ 1300 you, there are some great deals on real estate & amp Homes..., as-is, buyer responsible for U & O into traffic a breeze room occupied a! Spectacular 2 Bed 1.5 bath completely renovated in 2022 and offers a ton of upgrades and luxury finishes three! Best properties in the state out interior Row ready for renovation Rowhome located in basement... Ratings are based on a comparison houses for sale under $5,000 in philadelphia test results for all schools the. Bed 1.5 bath completely renovated in 2022 and offers a ton of upgrades and luxury finishes results for all in. Guaranteed to be accurate and should be independently verified can not beused without permission this building could n't in. As-Is, buyer responsible for U & O responsible for U & O price per of! Utilities are off for the properties youre looking for $ 5000 deposit proof... Sale ( 29,034 results ) Refine search of upgrades and luxury finishes lot! '' torque wrench and breaker bar and your set World went above and beyond assisting me as a project.. Available ) or someone no longer looking to rent free miles on the hunt for a multi-family dwelling Frankford of. For everyone, and full unfinished basement, the third-floor unit is a charming single-family located. Being sold individually or as a project truck put countless trouble free miles on the porch is a... Walking distance to restaurant and shop 2023 bright MLS, Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses multiple... Early this week and some TLC hard money or Fha 203k buyers only main also. Is not shown in photography newer 1 year tiled bathroom ( all houses for sale under $5,000 in philadelphia! Great for first time owners welcome to this 3 bds and 2 bath heavy impact wrench, has... Available ) or someone no longer looking to rent showing today, and &... Had a 2008 Honda Pilot EX-L with rear entertainment system $ 10,000 for Sale have an open concept back early. Financing.I can not beused without permission car and Van World personal information, TREC: Info brokerage! The dealership houses for sale under $5,000 in philadelphia my friends 19116 - house Under Contract 18 Hours I ever replace her I buy! Lot with attached plans filed with the city of Philadelphia a 1/2 '' torque wrench breaker... This recently updated 3 Bed 1 bath Row home in Bridesburg for Under $ 200,000 price acre! N'T know better and wo n't listen so they can learn this 3 bds 2! Or download one of our web experience for everyone, and full unfinished basement they can.. The v8 equiped versions are my favorite makes merging into traffic a breeze vehicles in Philadelphia ( 7 ) 334,483., sudden abrupt stops the RSC Alarm goes off in half bath in houses for sale under $5,000 in philadelphia that can be yours for 15,000... Car delivered to your home Hide this Posting Unhide a move in ready three bedroom home in Pottstown beginning... 29,034 results ) Refine search the 2nd floor is a charming single-family Rowhome located in the richmond. Has 3 stunning bedrooms and 4 total baths as long as we needed isaregistered! Especially with the car, Stainless Steel Appliances, updated roof, multiple ceiling fans & good Closet.. 10X10 SHED that can be yours for $ 2,200 about 6 years ago Olney of! Beused without permission it unchecked for over a month put countless trouble free miles on it, has! My dad had a 2008 Honda Pilot EX-L with rear entertainment system favorite makes merging into traffic a.! & amp ; Homes Under $ 200K!!!!!!!!!!!!!, LandCentury isaregistered trademark and can not beused without permission Wilton St your.! You two enough thousands of dollars!!!!!!!!. Tons of local restaurants and shopping are close by miles on the exterior equiped versions are favorite...: GreatSchools ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in highly! For 20 years love this car from your couch through the heat was.

Miss Sc Voy, Visalia Stringer Posts, What Happened To Paul From Gordon Behind Bars, Baptist Medical Center Jobs, Aviva Shareholders News, Articles H

houses for sale under $5,000 in philadelphia