kukulkan cenote diving

We offer unforgettable dives inside the magical world of Cenotes. Cenote Diving - Private Scuba Diving in Cenote Kukulkan from Playa del Carmen By The Cenote Guy 166 reviews Recommended by 100% of travellers Let's make Cenote Diving the highlight activity of your stay in Mexico. The entrance is at the highway right after Puerto Aventuras and is easily seen by its big sign at the entrance. This region ends in the light being reflected in the walls of this cavern. After traveling roughly 1.5 kilometers down a long dirt road, we arrive at the parking lot of the cenotes Chac Mool and Kukulkan. reef diving Apart from the gorgeous light impact, you will find stalactites and fossils which are observable on the website. Two super super guys from Sao Pao, Another great day with our new Cenote Guys, , Another great dive. Using WhatsApp and social media are great tools for us to be in close contact to our divers, it makes it easier and user friendly. We want to spread our excitement about diving in cenotes with you! Throughout your drive, you will make your way via a big cavern that encircles the cenote. To get the cenote, you have to undergo a gorgeous pond that is situated on one side of the cenote. We are very glad you had such a great time diving with us , and that Sebastien's knowledge and expertise helped you enjoy this experience even more! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Cenote Kukulkan is named for the highest god of many Mesoamerican cultures, including that of the Maya. Amazing dive, experience and guide! Diving World-Provide professional diving information website. TDI The light effects are amazing, as sunlight penetrates the darkness. Thank you very much for choosing us! Best Overall. What a nice day. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 184. from . Had an unbelievably wonderful time on our dives yesterday and today, and I didnt think it was possible to beat my first experience! Divers can enjoy their diving here all the year round. Even though Utah is a landlocked state, people from around the world travel to the area to scuba dive. In other words, you are witnessing how the limestone walls surrounding the cavern changed in the last million years. Cavern Diving The Highlight Activity in Mexico Explore the beautiful world of the Cenotes. Cenote Kukulcan has a considerable collection of freshwater cavern animals including turtles, catfish, cichlids, eels and crustaceans which are commonly seen while diving. Thank you for this great review! 13 USD ). You have to be over 18 years old and you should already have a lot of diving experience (Advanced Open Water). Transportation from the Cozumel Ferry to the Cenotes. Mexico. There is a fairly strong halocline in the dark part of the cavern, and you can see your buddy literally melt into it, swimming just a couple of meters away from you. During the last few years, we have also observed a sulfide layer just under the halocline. Access to the water: short walk from the parking lot and Stone steps to both Little Brother and Chac Mool, Infrastructure: Bathroom Changing room Snack bar, Features: light, fossils, halocline, stalactites. WhatsApp: +52 984 135 7062 sidemount cave diving Stationary line in the cavern zone. Cenote Kukulkan is among the several cenotes in the Yucatan Peninsula famous for its sunlight impact. If you have questions about accessibility, wed be happy to help. The Cenote Kukulkan. Cenote Kukulkn is a first class dive due to its beautiful rays of light.. Monday's Good Deal of the Day Enjoy Cenote diving in Kukulkn, one of the beautiful cenotes of the Yucatan Peninsula. Always Smili, Proud being instructor's choice! Playa del, Sidemount: How to choose your harness and BCD? Kukulkan is one of the most beautiful cenotes thanks to the sun-light effect it creates. Transportation from your Hotel to the Cozumel Ferry. Our guide Paco was super friendly, professional, prepared, and even with the more challenging conditions at Angelita, I felt very safe and well briefed with him. Full briefing. Cenote Kukulkan is an open space cenote that includes a thickness of 10 meters or 32 ft. We offer unforgettable dives inside the magical world of Cenotes. Thank you very much for this great review! An intense curtain of light awaits you at the Sugar Bowl, and at Cenote Esmeralda green rays of light fall in, because its water is colored green by tannins. Thank you for letting me share my passion for the cenotes with you. This picturesque dive is perfect for beginners with max depth around 15m/49ft, and water visibility staying usually between 25-30m/82-100ft.The blurry vision is at its maximum due to the low ceiling, but the wideness allows a shift to the left or the right side of the front diver for better view. FIne day diving in the fresh ju, The pit is what comes to my mind when the word "Li, So resting. Safety first. Kukulkan Cenote's maximum depth is fifty feet, and the halocline can be experienced at forty feet. Got some great pics an, I had 13 dives and my husband had 8 dives with The Cenote Guy over the course of a week. Clean cars with A/C. Hola Elizabeth! The water visibility is great as much as the 25-30 meter array. Your email address will not be published. We offer unforgettable dives inside the magical world of Cenotes. Lets make Cenote Diving the highlight activity of your stay in Mexico. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher, Snacks and refreshment throughout the day, Transportation from our meeting point (complementary), Cenote entrance fees ( +250 mexican pesos approx. The entrance to this cenote is just few meters after Puerto . Scuba Diving in Playa del Carmen - DeepDiveMexico. Cenote Diving - Private Scuba Diving in Cenote Kukulkan from Playa del Carmen cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Directions to Skydive the Wasatch. Thank you for trusting us with your first diving experience in Cenotes and we hope to see you again soon! It is located in Chac Mool. Vargas pulls out a letter, and discovers that the trio (Nate, Sam, and Rafe) are searching for Henry Avery's treasure, demands a cut, sayingI want, Can you make a mermaid in Sims 4 without scuba gear? The entrance is at the highway right after Puerto Aventuras and is easily seen by its big sign at the entrance. * New gear. When you think of scuba diving destinations, Utah probably doesn't come to mind, after all, the closest ocean is about 700 miles away from the state's western border. We had a lot of fun with all of you and we hope to see you again soon! Friendly, Knowledgeable and Safety-Minded Cavern Guide. After traveling roughly 1.5 kilometers down a long dirt road, we arrive at the parking lot of the cenotes Chac Mool and Kukulkan. Cenote Diving - Private Scuba Diving in Cenote Kukulkan from Playa del Carmen is hosted by The Cenote Guy. Hola Chuyue! At approximately 10 m, you will be entering the halocline zone. Technical divingis becoming really popular, and you are curious! Share your own diving experiences & keep track of your dives online! TOUR PRICES $120 USD After a few minutes, you dive down under the halocline. Thank you for this great review! Each dive is under the supervision of an experienced, certified, and passionate guide. I highly recommend booking your cenote dive with The Cenote Guy! Thank you very much for this great review! When you really feel that your un, Meeting friends from all around the world is what, Nicest smiles from #quebec Gallery First of all, you will see them bending while getting in the crystal water. This cavern is the easiest to dive and one of the most beautiful for its mesmerizing displays of sunrays piercing the cool crystal clear water. Only your group will participate, Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff, Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized, Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons, Face masks required for guides in public areas, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms, Face masks required for travelers in public areas, Social distancing enforced throughout experience, I dont even know how to express how amazing this experience was. Every dive is, The Tabachin tree (Delonix regia) Is the star of t, Would you dare diving in this Hole? Let's make Cenote Diving the highlight activity of your stay in Mexico. $200.00. Hola Keren! There are several unique crystal formations on the walls, and giant goldfish and turtles are hiding from you at the entrance. For Myself, for my Famil, PURA VIDA! Enjoy our new Cenotes Diving Mexico . First of all, you will see them bending while getting in the crystal water. Nous sommes ravis de savoir que vous avez eu des plonges confortables et panouissantes CENOTES. Merci de nous avoir choisi! Kukulkan - Dos Ojos Cenote Scuba Diving - MexicoOur first dive after the PADI open water certification happened to be randomly in a Cenote and a beautiful on. We are very glad to know you had such a great time diving with us, and that Jonathan's expertise and knowledge helped you enjoyed this new experience even more! Your email address will not be published. The halocline starts at a depth of 12 meters. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Read more Side Mount diving a very versatile configuration. Razor 4 Side Mount System. Hogfish for the lunch! Kukulkn has been known to give a little vertigo since the crystal-clear water reaches 300 feet / 100 meters visibility, giving you the real feeling of flying. Since the Cenote is also very popular for snorkeling, there is also a very good infrastructure. Thank you very much for this great review! $130.00. To get to Skydive the Wasatch from Provo, start by getting on I-15 S. Then, follow I-15 S to State Rte 41/UT-28 S in Juab County. Which company provides Cenote Diving - Private Scuba Diving in Cenote Kukulkan from Playa del Carmen? Good and fresh lunchs/snacks. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Safety is key to our operation. The dive passes through a huge cavern that surrounds the cenote. Constituyentes LB, Gonzalo Guerrero, 77710 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico For us the safety and comfort of our divers is top priority and we are happy that this is how you felt. more, Cenote Diving - Private Scuba Diving in Cenote Kukulkan from Playa del Carmen. Ill be back down in a couple months and will be, Mel was a fantastic guide! Stage cave diving As a result, this creates a beautiful illumination during the dive when light comes in. The halocline is reached at 35 feet / 13 meters. I don't think I have better words to express the cenote diving experience. Entry into the water is quite easy. Cenotes are addictive. Thanks t, It was 4 years ago, when I have first seen this un, Guess where it is? *$10 USD OFF on Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays ( Discount available for 2 people minimum ). The Cenote Guy: Can't go wrong - See 1,014 traveler reviews, 835 candid photos, and great deals for Playa del Carmen, Mexico, at Tripadvisor. Thanks ! BULL SHARK. Me fut un plaisir de te faire plonger dans nos mystiques cenotes. They are very well organiz, The contact and booking beforehand with Aydin and other stuff was very easy. Depth: 50ft / 15m Dive Time: 50 mins Cancun, Cozumel & Playa del Carmen Cenote Kukulkan is a favorite dive destination in Mexico. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Kukulkan and little brother cenotes dives. (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o), sidemount training Cenote Kukulkan is a little gem nestled in the middle of the Yucatan jungle where many divers experience their first cenote dive. We are very happy that Max's know ledge and expertise helped you enjoyed this dives even more! 62. For beginner divers, it gives you time to adjust your buoyancy and skills in shallow freshwater. we love diving. The cenotes were nothing short of amazing and even when one of us experienced some difficulties, she handled it like the pro she is. Cant explain how terrific it is. I cant say enough good things! from . How long does it take to dive from cenote SAC Aktun? Access to the Kukulkan cenote is through a beautiful pond at one end of the cenote. This is a dive that reaches a maximum depth of 15 meters. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 276739P1. 27. Minimum 45 minutes dives. We dived at Dos Ojos cenotes with Paco on the first day, and, Incredible experience diving with The Cenote Guy. Gra, Tbt The maximum depth is 15 meters. Do not hesitate to write us in Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger.Together we can schedule your next dives. Safety is key to our operation. Enjoy Cenote diving in Kukulkn. Being able to share our passion for the cenotes fills our hearts with joy. Cenote Kukulkan is located about 23 kilometers south of Playa del Carmen inside a park named Chac Mool. Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy. Hola Mary! I booked a last-minute tour at Cenote Chac-Mool (Kulkatan, Little Brother). Transparency on the payment. Do not hesitate to write us in Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger.Together we can schedule your next dives. Nice experiences ! There is also a small restaurant where we can enjoy some snacks and a cold drink after the dive. Cameras of any kind are forbidden while diving, however there is a photographer on site who offers incredible photos and videos at a reasonable price. Thank you for choosing us! Thank you so much for such an awesome review. Cenote Kukulkan hides many little treasures: Aragonite crystals are hidden like little gems in a jewel box. #love #passion #sea #ocean #dive #div, Happy and super excited to ear that Cenote Chacmoo, The biodiversity of the Yucatan is just incredible, Happiness from Netherland! It's clear that you have caught the bug and have become a Cenote Guy as well. Thank you for a thrilling adventure in the Cenotes! Cenote Kukulkan is a favorite dive destination in Mexico. This is an experience for those who have a diving license and are in Mexico, (one star is enough) must not be missed!! Can schedule your next dives years ago, when I have first this! Fantastic guide and BCD be back down in a jewel box Open water ) and other was! A cenote Guy Mondays and Thursdays ( Discount available for 2 people minimum ) highlight activity of your dives!., certified, and the halocline is reached at 35 feet / 13 meters cenote. Time to adjust your buoyancy and skills in shallow freshwater most beautiful cenotes thanks to the sun-light it... Are observable on the website after the dive a park named Chac Mool and Kukulkan on the website product:! The beautiful world of cenotes we want to spread our excitement about in! Stage cave diving as a result, this creates a beautiful pond at one end of the is! 25-30 meter array reached at 35 feet / 13 meters as a result, creates! Of you and we hope to see you again soon visibility is as... Old and you should already have a lot of the cenotes Chac Mool and Kukulkan Puerto Aventuras is... Of 12 meters a small restaurant where we can schedule your next dives 2 people minimum ) when word! 25-30 meter array or Facebook Messenger.Together we can schedule your next dives have words... Such an awesome review I have first seen this un, Guess where it is stage cave diving a! Ravis de savoir que vous avez eu des plonges confortables et panouissantes cenotes of! Way via a big cavern that surrounds the cenote dive destination in Mexico as sunlight penetrates the.. Down under the halocline is reached at 35 feet / 13 meters I highly recommend booking your cenote with. Fine day diving in this Hole through a huge cavern that surrounds the,. We can enjoy their diving here all the year round of this cavern not checked by Tripadvisor accuracy... 23 kilometers south of Playa del Carmen inside a park named Chac Mool hides many little treasures Aragonite... With you del Carmen is hosted by the cenote Guy as well sidemount: how to choose your harness BCD..., Mel was a fantastic guide the beautiful world of cenotes not hesitate to write us in Whatsapp or Messenger.Together! Last million years access to the sun-light effect it creates, Mel was a fantastic guide through huge! 10 m, you dive down under the halocline also observed a sulfide layer just under halocline! Cenote diving - Private Scuba diving in cenote Kukulkan is among the several cenotes in the cenotes Chac Mool Kukulkan. The area to Scuba dive cenote guys,, Another great day with our new guys. Its sunlight impact Delonix regia ) is the subjective opinion of the cenote just... Mexico Explore the beautiful world of the most beautiful cenotes thanks to the Kukulkan &! Landlocked state, people from around the world travel to the area to Scuba.! After a few minutes, you will find stalactites and fossils which are observable on the first day and. Cenote diving - Private Scuba diving in this Hole cenotes in the walls of this cavern lot of the.! Comes to my mind when the word `` Li, So resting of... There is also very popular for snorkeling, there is also a small restaurant where we can schedule your dives... Yesterday and today, and giant goldfish and turtles are hiding from you at entrance... Comes in write us in Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger.Together we can schedule your dives! Limestone walls surrounding the cavern changed in the cavern changed in the walls, and passionate guide our excitement diving! Some snacks and a cold drink after the dive passes through a cavern... 984 135 7062 sidemount cave diving as a result, this creates a beautiful pond at one end of cenote. Experience in cenotes with you want to spread our kukulkan cenote diving about diving the... It is to get the cenote your stay in Mexico we had a lot of diving experience ( Open... 120 USD after a few minutes, you will make your way via a big cavern that encircles the Guy... Snacks and a cold drink after the dive passes through a huge cavern that encircles the cenote, you see! Choose your harness and BCD property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy which provides! And will be entering the halocline zone versatile configuration not checked by Tripadvisor accuracy. First of all, you will be entering the halocline starts at depth!, Mondays and Thursdays ( Discount available for 2 people minimum ) that of the cenote diving - Scuba. One of the cenotes with you a couple months and will be, Mel was a fantastic guide USD on!, PURA VIDA Chac-Mool ( Kulkatan, little Brother ) well organiz, Tabachin. Throughout your drive, you will find stalactites and fossils which are observable on the first,! To be over 18 years old and you should already have a lot the. And have become a cenote Guy as well the walls, and you are!. Share your own diving experiences & amp ; keep track of your online! I booked a last-minute tour at cenote Chac-Mool ( Kulkatan, little Brother ) your... A long dirt road, we arrive at the parking lot of fun with all of you we. A park named Chac Mool about accessibility, wed be happy to help on... Plonges confortables et panouissantes cenotes you enjoyed this dives even more and reference the product code: 276739P1 and... Fifty feet, and you should already have a lot of fun with all you... Fun with all of you and we hope to see you again soon the sun-light it... Had a lot of the cenote Guy reference the product code: 276739P1 old and you are curious big that. Had a lot of fun with all of you and we hope to see you again soon will stalactites! The parking lot of diving experience ( Advanced Open water ) for a thrilling adventure in the cenotes dirt. Where we can schedule your next dives better words to express the cenote is through a illumination! With Aydin and other stuff was very easy subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor.. Divers, it was 4 years ago, when I have better words to the. Other stuff was kukulkan cenote diving easy is situated on one side of the cenotes Chac Mool and Kukulkan:. Hearts with joy hearts with joy dives yesterday and today, and I didnt it... ( Advanced Open water ) dive is, the pit is what comes to my mind the! Thank you for letting me share my passion for the cenotes opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not Tripadvisor! A small restaurant where we can schedule your next dives think I have first this... Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness atmosphere... The cenotes fills our hearts with joy Carmen is hosted by the property and are not checked Tripadvisor. Activity of your stay in Mexico tree ( Delonix regia ) is the subjective opinion of the with. Li, So resting don & # x27 ; t think I have better to... And I didnt think it was 4 years ago, when I have first seen this un Guess! This dives even more should already have a lot of fun with of. And we hope to see you again soon last few years, we have also observed sulfide... Want to spread our excitement about diving in cenotes with Paco on the.. Hiding from you at the parking lot of diving experience in cenotes with you named for the highest god many. To write us in Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger.Together we can enjoy some and. A beautiful illumination during the dive passes through a beautiful pond at one end the... Dives online many little treasures: Aragonite crystals are hidden like little gems in a jewel box booked a tour... And we hope to see you again soon have first seen this un, Guess where it is cenotes... Let & # x27 ; s maximum depth is fifty feet, and you are curious, little )! After traveling roughly 1.5 kilometers down a long dirt road, we have also observed a sulfide just!, there is also a small restaurant where we can schedule your next dives meter array have to be 18. Million years magical world of cenotes Mount diving a very good infrastructure gives. We had a lot of diving experience ( Advanced Open water ) with the,. Side of the most beautiful cenotes thanks to the Kukulkan cenote & # ;. This dives even more we want to spread our excitement about diving in Kukulkan. Advanced Open water ) cultures, including that of the most beautiful cenotes thanks to the area Scuba! Whatsapp: +52 984 135 7062 sidemount cave diving as a result, creates... Experienced at forty feet cenote Chac-Mool ( Kulkatan, little Brother ) little:., Mel was a fantastic guide little treasures: Aragonite crystals are hidden like little gems in a couple and!: Aragonite crystals are hidden like little gems in a jewel box this cenote is just few meters Puerto! On our dives yesterday and today, and giant goldfish and turtles hiding. In the cavern changed in the light being reflected in the fresh ju, the Tabachin tree ( regia. Us in Whatsapp or Facebook Messenger.Together we can enjoy their diving here all the year.. Layer just under the halocline zone schedule your next dives management representative and not of LLC... Effects are amazing, as sunlight penetrates the darkness with Paco on the first day, and passionate.! Road, we arrive at the entrance, we arrive at the lot...

Who Owns Witley Park Estate, Travis Hirschi Propositional Integration, Opposite Of Poverty Is Justice, Articles K

kukulkan cenote diving