mobile homes for rent in topsham maine

Price Range Minimum Maximum Bedrooms Bathrooms Home Type Houses Townhomes Multi-family Lots/Land For Sale - Lot #35 Forest Glen Ln, Topsham, ME - $730,000. (800) 397-2158 2,500 pcm (577 pw) 3 bedroom semi-detached house to rent Three Bedroom Detached Bedroom Home. View details, map and photos of this single family property with 4 bedrooms and 3 total baths. Joshuas holds a diverse mix of residential and commercial tenants. Disclaimer: Certain information contained herein is derived from information provided by parties other than Homes.com. Resident is responsible for electricity, internet/cable, and a utility usage fee each month. Tenant pays utilities, Owner pays heat, trash, snow removal. View Details Park, BOOTHBAY HARBOR, ME 04538 . Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate The Masiello Group, Michael Brendan Barnett - Town & Country Village, Home Buyers Reveal: 'What I Wish I Had Known Before Buying My First Home, Debunked! district. 6 Loon Dr , Topsham, ME 04086-1537 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $395,000. 11 Homes For Rent in Topsham, ME Sort House for Rent $1,295 1 Bed 1 Bath 11 Pleasant St, Brunswick, ME 04011 In-Town Studio Apartment with Laundry! This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that MHVillage does not own or control, or to people that MHVillage does not employ or manage. The company is located in Oxford, Maine, and operates out of an 80,000-square-foot facility. Also, a split heat pump in each unit living area-for your convenience, especially during those summer months. MHVillage collects your personal information when you register on one of its websites, when you use MHVillage products or services, or when you visit the websites owned by MHVillage or the pages of certain MHVillage partners. Cozy home in a clean and peaceful park! ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. This two bedroom unit sits on site 890 Yellow Road, and is within walking distance to the beach. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Topsham area. Houses 3D and Video Tours, Topsham View 256 mobile and manufactured homes for sale in Maine. Darlene Colwell-Ellis - KW Coastal and Lakes & Mountains Realty/Dover - 4940079, Darlene Colwell-Ellis - KW Coastal and Lakes & Mountains Realty/Dover - 4940078, Darlene Colwell-Ellis - KW Coastal and Lakes & Mountains Realty/Dover - 4938475, Christopher Dunn - KW Coastal and Lakes & Mountains Realty - 4937450, Tammy MacPherson - KW Coastal and Lakes & Mountains Realty - 4940365, Pam Linseman - Carey Giampa, LLC/Seabrook Beach - 4931903, Jeffrey Mountjoy - The Aland Realty Group - 4940605. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. Topsham Mobile Home Sales in Topsham, ME - Manufactured Home Dealer Topsham Mobile Home Sales 263 Lewistow Rd , Topsham, ME 04086-6182 Is this your business? 01392 976536. If you have questions or suggestions, please contact us at: MHVillage, Inc. Please contact bmichaud@foresidemanagement.com Rental are based on credit, prior landlord references and employment, must have a social security number to be eligible to rent, Topsham Building has coin op laundry in the basement. So you are looking for mobile homes for sale in Lewiston, ME? -. Linnhaven Mobile Home Park, Brunswick, ME 04011. We also have 3rd Party Financing! 650+ credit and 3X monthly rent income required. $50,000. Selling single and double wide mobile homes we customize to meet your needs. Katahdin Property Management Condo for Rent Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Maine Livingat its best. our houses, townhomes and mobile homes for rent in Topsham, ME , ME . CLOSED NOW. Convenient living in one of the most desired locations in Maine. Houses with Air Conditioning, Topsham Great location in Brunswick and includes off street parking. Houses for Rent in Topsham, ME | Rentals.com 87 Houses for Rent in Topsham, Maine Sort: Best Match 1 of 21 $1,400 2bd 1ba 1,100 sq. Proven Performance - We consistently receive high customer satisfaction ratings for sales, set-up, and service. 153 Lots. He was very responsive and timely. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. 1 Year lease minimum. Non-smokers for houses over 400 sq.ft, 600 sq.ft, 800 sq.ft, 1000 sq.ft, 1200 sq.ft, 1400 sq.ft. Beautifully remodeled Burlington manufactured home on large lot!!! Home For Rent Details . View each home individually and read the property details, which include the price, sales history, property tax, school information and much more. MHVillage limits access to personal information about you to employees who MHVillage believes need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. Cities with Manufactured Homes For Sale Near Me. 22 Jordan Ave Unit Apt A, Brunswick, ME 04011. Mobile Home Dealers. MHVillage uses this information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for products and services, to improve its services, to contact you, to conduct research, and to provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Topsham area. 1 Bath. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest mobile home listings in the Monmouth area. . Pet friendly, no dangerous breeds allowed. Both communities are located off RTE 220 in Randolph, Maine,. Good credit required. With quick access to I-295 and Route 1, 25 minutes north of Portland, and 30 minutes from the airport (PWM), this coastal location is the perfect fit for you, your family, and friends! You can update your MHVillage Account Information at any time. YEARS IN BUSINESS (207) 725-6201. MHVillage does not purchase personal information. Browse photos, see new properties, get open house info, and research neighborhoods on Trulia. See the benefits Unfortunately, this dealer does not have any floor plans. TOPSHAM MOBILE - this 2 bedroom mobile home is ready for immediate occupancy. $1,950. You can use our price filters to find rental houses under $1300, under $1500, under $2000, under $2500, under $3000, under $4000. Month-to-month lease agreement 1 Mobile Homes for Sale in Topsham, ME. 55+ manufactured homes and retirement communities. 2. ft. Glenwood Avenue, Portland, ME 04103 Details Email Property (888) 783-2192 1 of 19 169 Views $3,900 Country Lane Homes. Find townhomes for rent in Topsham, ME, view photos, request tours, and more. Default; Distance; Rating; Name (A - Z) Sponsored Links. Use this as a 3 bedroom or 2 bedroom with a large living/office space. In order to maintain control of the entire man, Discover the Freedom and Convenience of Modular HomesBROWSE OUR MANUFACTURED HOMES FOR SALE IN SIDNEY, MEDo you have a dream of owning your own home but can't afford current real estate prices? Find affordable homes near you. That is why we have compiled a list of 25 mobile homes that are currently for sale within Lewiston, ME residential boundaries, including open house listings. Personal information is information about you and is specific to you like your name, address, email address, phone number, website activities, etc, but is not otherwise publicly available. If you are using a screen reader, or are having trouble reading this website, please email, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 13-Month, 14-Month, Variable, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, 3-Month, 4-Month, 5-Month, 6-Month, 7-Month, 8-Month, 9-Month, 10-Month, 11-Month, 12-Month, We charge a $35 non refundable application fee (per person), we do credit and criminal background checks, Please do not submit the 35.00 fee until we have spoken with you and your application has been submitted . All new stainless steel fridge, stove and dishwasher and completely refinished hard wood floors throughout. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Two-three bedroom apartment with brand new eat-in kitchen - Spacious first floor apartment with brand new kitchen available for rent January 1. ft. 40 Atwood Rd, Topsham, ME 04086 Details Email Property 1 of 18 203 Views $2,200 2bd 1ba 1,400 sq. Apply Filter. We offer Modular site built homes, mobile, We are currently having them finish the home they have taken more than a month to do after setting was told in the beginning as soon as we had the, From Business: Henry's Factory Built Homes Henry's Factory Built Homes has served our community with high standards and quality workmanship for over 35 years. Check ME real-estate inventory, browse property photos, and get listing information at realtor.com. They include updated fixtures, open-concept living, stainless-steel appliances, washer/dryer hookups and patios/balconies with each unit. base rent with a NNN lease is negotable. This is a two bedroom, one bath home located in our Riverside Drive Community. You may also provide information about your home if you list it for sale or request a valuation. Includes single-family homes and condos in foreclosure, YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Perfect 2 bedroom, 2 bath home located in Merrymeeting Manufactured Housing Community. Topsham Mobile Home Sales Inc. Upstairs features a large master bedroom with ample closet space, a second bedroom, and a full bath with a tub/shower combo. Topsham Apartments for rent in Topsham, ME 144 Perfect Matches Available Sort & Filter New Lower Price Pet Friendly 2 days ago Available 1/14 (2) Yarmouth Landing 57 Baywood Ln, Yarmouth, ME 4096 1 Bed1 Bath Contact for Price 660+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan 2 Beds1.5 Baths $2,140-$3,125 930+ Sqft 1 Floor Plan (207) 536-5511 Check Availability Deals MHBay.com has 10 Mobile Homes for Rent near Topsham, ME. No pets Includes single-family homes and condos in foreclosure, We had Mike contracted for a door replacement and repair. Maine Mobile Homes & Manufactured Homes For Sale - 237 Homes | Zillow By Agent By Owner New Construction Auction Foreclosures Foreclosed Pending & Under Contract Sellers of these homes have accepted a buyer's offer; however, the home has not closed. 3. With MHVillage, its easy to stay up to date with the latest Topsham mobile home park listings. Claim this listing and start receiving real-time leads today! Apartments For Rent. 10 Mobile Homes for Rent near Topsham, ME Get a FREE Email Alert Price Reduced New Home $1,349 2023 Skyline Mobile Home for Rent 8 C Street Brunswick, ME 04011 All Age Community 14ft x 66ft New Home $1,499 2022 Skyline Mobile Home for Rent 2 Robin Court Augusta, ME 04330 All Age Community 14ft x 56ft Price Reduced New Home $1,299 When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. - RENT REDUCED!!! Houses with Patio / Balcony, Topsham - This sunny and spacious unit has been recently painted with all new carpet and flooring throughout, with brand-new appliances. MHVillages primary source of data about you is your interaction with MHVillage websites or emails. Within Topsham we have 126 rental houses spread across multiple school districts. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. The kitchen was renovated in 2020, and the unit is in very good cond 2023 NicheInvestments LLC. Veterans: See if you meet the requirements for a $0 down VA Home Loan. Why buy your home from Country Lane Homes? 155 Bath Rd. Topsham Manufactured Houses for Sale, Topsham Mobile Home Lots for Rent, Topsham Mobile Home Lots for Sale, Topsham Multi Family Housing, Topsham RV Lots for Rent, Topsham RVs for Sale, 2 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort, 1995 Breckenridge 2 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort for Rent, Browse 12 Cheap Houses for Sale For Sale - Lot #32 Forest Glen Ln, Topsham, ME - $699,000. Heat, hot water, onsite/ample parking, snow removal, lawn care, trash removal, and maintenance with a 24/7 emergency team are all included at this professionally-managed community. Or you can search The town of Brunswick offers endless opportunities for residents, visitors, businessesand much more! Per the California Consumer Privacy Act, California residents (subject to reasonable verification of their identity) have the right to request a copy of the personal information MHVillage has stored about them, to request that MHVillage not sell their personal information to third parties, and to have MHVillage delete the information it has gathered about them (subject to the restrictions set forth in Section 1798.105 of the California Civil Code). Consumer protection notice, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. CustomerService@MHVillage.com. Realtor.com wants to make sure you can search mobile homes with ease. Love that! You have reached this page because you are trying to access our site from an area where MHVillage does not provide products or services. New Home. 3 Beds 2 Bath. 146 Sewall St. 146 Sewall St, Augusta, ME 04330. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. 30 Cheap Houses in Topsham, ME to find your affordable rental. To help narrow your search, simply enter the school name within the 8 C Street Brunswick, ME 04011. These requests may be made by calling (616) 574-0481, by emailing customerservice@MHVillage.com, or by writing to the address at the bottom of this page. Ten-X holds real estate licenses in all 50 states and D.C. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures, TREC: Information about brokerage services, Proven Performance - We consistently receive high customer satisfaction ratings for sales, set-up, and service., From Business: Keiser Industries is a manufacturer of custom modular homes. $1,349 2023 Skyline. Town and Country Village, Lisbon, ME 04250. All Rights Reserved, Manufactured Housing Landlord & Tenant Laws, 2 Bed, 1 Bath Home At Point Sebago Resort. You do, We look forward to welcoming you to your new home in Pine Tree Estates. Cathance Mobile Home Park is a neighborhood of homes in Topsham Maine offering an assortment of beautiful styles, varying sizes and affordable prices to choose from. A beautiful home in a premier Sun community! Huge Kitchen with Lots of Storage. New Redman 25608! Minimum requirements include a credit score of around 650 and the ability to provide proof of 3x income to rent per month. The 2,160 sq. ON ORDER - 2023 Redman Home. Unfurnished. Welcome to Apartments at Brunswick Landing! Newly Built Luxury Downtown 3/2 Bedroom Apartment - Enjoy a luxurious newly built 3/2 bedroom downtown Brunswick apartment that opens up directly to the vibrant Maine Street. With Portland Head Lighthouse, Old Port, and Peaks Island nearby, you can be confident that this is a great place to raise your, Communication great, they set realistic expectations and stayed in touch leading up to the move.there were no surprises. 25 Winter St # 3, Topsham, ME 04086 is an apartment unit listed for rent at /mo. 20 Coombs Rd, Topsham, ME 04086 $900/mo 1 bd 146 Sewall St. save favorite. When browsing homes, you can view features, photos, find open houses, community information and more. This new home is situated in the beautiful Riverside Drive Park Community. Prequalify today. Cathance Mobile Home Park homes for sale range in square footage around 800 square feet and in price at approximately $70,000. Last year, more than 80,000 homes were sold on MHVillage with a combined transaction value exceeding $3 billion. Allen Ave #206, Lewiston, ME 04240 $297 /mo Rent to Own. Topsham, ME Homes For Rent. Furnished Studio - Portland - Scarborough Apartments, Fox Ridge Crossing- Lisbon Maine Apartments, Rentals.com is part of the Rent. This home features all new appliances, central ac, propane heat, shed, decks, etc. Rentals.com was built with parents in mind. Here are some results from nearby dealers. Affordable and attractive two-bedroom, two-bath home. Find affordable homes near you. Tenant pays for heat/electric. The company is located in Oxford, Maine, and operates out of an 80,000-square-foot facility. In order to provide some services MHVillage keeps track of which pages on the website you visit and with which MHVillage customers you have interacted. Sort:Default. Our goal is to help you buy your dream home. This 770sqf space has 2 private bathroom's all new electric, paint and flooring. Close to everything Brunswick has to offer! MHVillage automatically receives and records information from your browser, including your IP address, MHVillage cookie information, and the page you requested. . This policy covers how MHVillage, Inc. (hereafter MHVillage) treats personal information that MHVillage collects and receives, including information related to your past use of MHVillage products and services. Prequalify today. It is located just on the outside of the Capitol, convenient to Get into Point Sebago at a great price! https://www.katahdinmanagement.com/, 2BR/1BA Available Now!! Tenant pays for heat (propane/electric backup) hot water, and electricity. . MHBay.com has 10 Mobile Homes for Rent near Topsham, ME. List it on MHBay.com and MobileHome.net MHBay.com and MobileHome.net are the best places to list your Mobile Home. Under new family, From Business: Welcome to Fairview Estates and Rockwood Village. ft. apartment is a 2 bed, 1.5 bath unit. Built in 2021, this apartment complex features one and two-bedroom modern, premium apartments. Professional Office/Retail/Commercial Space For Rent - Newly renovated space available at the Joshuas Building on Maine Street in Brunswick! Price Reduced. There are currently 15 new and used mobile homes listed for your search on MHVillage for sale or rent in the Monmouth area. Home offers two bedrooms, one bath, central air conditioning, new appliances, propane heat. This is a must see home! Conveniently located near shopping and major highways, Home is set up to be sold and remain in Community. This family- friendly, coastal town allows you to explore a peaceful downtown, the ocean or beach, restaurants, grocery stores, and boutiques all just minutes away. 10 were here. Downstairs features a large living room area with lots of natural sunlight and a large kitchen with plenty of cabinet space. 2023 Rent Group Inc. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. RENTALS.COM and the RENTALS.COM Trade Dress are registered trademarks of Rent Group Inc. All rights reserved.

Etalk Phone Symbols, Sos Global Recrutement Canada, Articles M

mobile homes for rent in topsham maine