mourne seafood bar dundrum menu

Be very careful when making a reservation here. * Seasonal opening hours apply. You need to be logged in to claim a company. Seafood, Restaurants with Great Wine Lists in London, The Best London Restaurants for Outdoor Dining, 10 Main Street, Dundrum, BT33 0LU, United Kingdom. Always look forward to the specials, and tonights choice was delicious. BELFAST: 34- 36 BANK STREET, TEL: 028 4375 1377 A great evening was had by all! Home; About; Online Fish Shop; Belfast. It was delicious. 3 different mains You can take a break from your day with all the different cocktails the restaurant is offering. 3 different mains If you enjoy fresh local seafood at an affordable price then make your way to the Mourne Seafood Bar. I rang the restaurant on Wednesday and spoke to the manager. 5 reviews of Mourne Seafood Bar "I have been wanting to go to this place for AGES It has always had great reviews in posh magazines that you only get to read at the dentists (who are people with psychopathic tendencies) In the middle of Dundrum, which looks delightful (even though it was dark when we got there) a trip in daylight would be worthwhile. Third main was sole with veg and baby potatoes let's just say only the bones were left Mourne Seafood Bar, Dundrum: See 633 unbiased reviews of Mourne Seafood Bar, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 7 restaurants in Dundrum. Currently 1 dishes and drinks are available. I would recommend to anyone and well done to all involvedMore. My London son had to get antibiotics and lost days of work. Both were extremelyyummy and we cleared the plates One of our group had oysters which he said were without a doubt, the best he had ever eaten! We ordered langoustines which weresoft and virtually inedible. I phoned upto find out that they refused refund on all deposits - they did not give a reason. The cocktails afterwards were fabulous! Food is out of this world Upon cancelling my order, I had noticed that my deposit had not been refunded despite giving notice well in advance. One of our group had oysters which he said were without a doubt, the best he had ever eaten! A great evening was had by all!More, My friend and I had dinner at Dundrum seafood last night soft and virtually inedible. Feel this is bad PR/customer care. Amazing friendly well mannered staff Would highly recommend this restaurant. Cocktails while we perused the wonderful menu Overall price was very acceptable given the quality provided. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. to find out that they refused refund on all deposits - they did not give a reason. Thanks again and as always looking forward to the next time. An excellent restaurant with very high standards. The staff are friendly professional and knowledgeable Home; About; Online Fish Shop; Belfast. Excellent quality with the fish cooked to precise perfection- not over as often happens. We have heard nothing. My son visiting from London an avid fish fan was well pleased. 10 Main Street DundrumBT330LU Downpatrick. City: Dundrum, 59 Main Street, Dundrum I-BT33 0LU, United Kingdom. Well done. No pressure to leave a tip but we did- well deserved.More, Havent eaten here for a few years but so glad we decided to have lunch here for a change. Food fabulous I had made a reservation with this restaurant with a 70 deposit that I unfortunately had to cancel due to sudden circumstances. Shared starter of goat's cheese beignet with beetroot and walnuts Mourne Seafood Bar a restaurant in the 2022 MICHELIN Guide United Kingdom. You can find park places at Dundrum Castle Car Park which is 375 meters away from Mourne Seafood Bar . 10 Main St, Dundrum BT33 0LU, United Kingdom. We used to enjoy this restaurant but since gaining some apparent Michelin award, not proven, it has seriously gone downhill. Service was prompt and the staff were all very friendly. Always feel welcomed, the staff are super friendly. 10 Main Street DundrumBT330LU Downpatrick. Always look forward to the specials, and tonights choice was delicious. 5 star well done team. By sourcing our produce form local ports such as Kilkeel & Annalong on a daily basis we ensure that our customers experience only the best quality of seafood at an affordable price. Official tourism website for Mourne Mountains and Ring of Gullion. We all had different starters and mains, all thoroughly enjoyed each one. Great ambience lovely Surroundings They have baby potatoes as side. My London son had to get antibiotics and lost days of work. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Unfortunately 2 days later 2 of our party contracted food poisoning a very severedose. Great ambience Lovely food-very large langoustines to start- cookedperfectly, Mackerel pate delicious and they bought us extra toast so we could shareBoth our main courses were really tasty-Bream and Hake- cooked just right with lovely vegetable accompaniments and sauces. Just phone the restaurant on (+44)2843751377 to reserve a table for yourself. Pleased to recommend the place.More, Myself and two friends had dinner here on Saturday 23rd The service was excellent- very pleasant staff. Got to mourne seafood around 1.30pm no booking had been made so we asked was there a table available Believed to have been built in or around 1177, Dundrum Castle was built by John De Courcy, Set in spectacular surroundings overlooking Dundrum inner Bay these fine Georgian, Murlough National Nature Reserve is a fragile 6000 year old sand dune system owned by the, We are a family run farm park based just outside Newcastle Co. Down, established in 2017,, This 5 mile stretch of golden sands is still the essence of the resort and is hugely, An Anglo-Norman motte-and-bailey earthwork castle dating to the late 12th or early 13th, The Maize Maze is the only one of its kind in Northern Ireland. Fresh flavours just amazing 9,975 people follow this. Belfast Restaurant; The Shack; Online Fish Shop; Vouchers; Contact Us; News. Mourne Gullion Strangford aspiring UNESCO Global Geopark, You are here: Home > Food & Drink > Mourne Seafood Bar. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Thanks, This restaurant is ridiculously expensive. 10 Main Street, Dundrum BT33 0LU Northern Ireland Website Email +44 28 4375 1377 Improve this listing Travel safe during COVID-19 What you can expect during your visit Hand sanitiser available to guests & staff Daily temperature and symptom checks for staff Socially distanced dining tables Staff required to regularly wash hands Very unpleasant. Try De Courcy or Bucks head for dinner type menu. Hake on a bean and chorizo cassoulet Hake cooked to perfection I loved the dish but did find it a bit hot Desserts oh my yummy Sign up for the Mourne Mountains & Ring of Gullion newsletter for inspiration and travel tips. Explained we wanted to trace the cause and to warn any other customers. This location serves different appetizing seafood dishes , and you can enjoy traditional appetizing pasta disheslike bolognaise and carbonara. Service was efficient and very warm and friendly. Be very careful when making a reservation here.More. She said the chef would investigate. This was my first time dining here but I will definitely be eating here again. Fresh flavours just amazing The room was very sparse in decoration and has a cold feeling about it. This was my first time dining here but I will definitely be eating here again. Piella so we went for that On this page you can find the full menu of Tonn Ruray Bistro. soft and virtually inedible. But we will be back. again and again and Taxi arrived and we said fond farewells Very well done indeed, and many thanks for exceeding my expectations. EMAIL: belfast@mourneseafood.com, DUNDRUM:MAIN STREET, DUNDRUM, Lovely restaurant with a good vibe, all ages welcome. Espresso martinis finished of a wonderful night The cocktails afterwards were fabulous! You can also enjoy delicious vegetarian-friendly dishes, and you can enjoy a appetizing steak prepared in different ways. Fresh flavours just amazing Service fantastic It was delicious. Really did have the best fish risotto Ive ever tasted, so good! Mourne Seafood Bar: With a busy restaurant located in Belfast, visitors enjoy fresh shellfish carefully hand-selected from our independently-run shellfish beds. Unfortunately 2 days later 2 of our party contracted food poisoning a very severedose. The menu has a very good selection of dishes and all dishes chosen by our party were excellent. Dessert was biscoff cheese cake oh my yummy Much appreciated Friends also pronounced their mains ie mussels and prawns to be excellent. I had the beer battered haddock, mushy peas, tartare sauce and chips. Pleased to recommend the place. Excellent friendly staff to. Special mention to Aidan and Loved the decor and the relaxed atmosphere. Warm welcome great decor and upbeat vibe Not the temperature but the ambience which tallies with the reception we were greeted with on arrival. My London son had to get antibiotics and lost days of work. DUNDRUM: MAIN STREET, DUNDRUM, TEL: 028 4375 1377 Mackerel pate with sourdough toast 5 star well done teamMore, We visited with friends from England and we had really built up their expectations! View menu, opening hours, location, photos and reviews Mourne Seafood Bar Dundrum Restaurant | Book Online with Dish Cult If you enjoy fresh local seafood at an affordable price then make your way to the Mourne Seafood Bar. Great dinner experience at the Mourne Seafood Bar. They have stopped selling that. The service was excellent- very pleasant staff. The MICHELIN inspectors point of view, information on prices, types of cuisine and opening hours on the MICHELIN Guide's official website A hard working staff make for a perfect dining experience 10 Main Street Dundrum, BT330LU Downpatrick, UK Facebook Email or phone Hubby had seafood chowder followed by fish chips and mushy peas Service was good too. 9,560 people like this 9,980 people follow this 2,868 people checked in here https://booking.resdiary.com/widget/standard/mourneseafoodbardundrum/32860?includejquery=false Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. PRICE RANGE $6 - $24 CUISINES Irish, Seafood, British Special Diets Gluten Free Options, Vegetarian Friendly View all details meals, features Location and contact 10 Main Street, Dundrum BT33 0LU Northern Ireland Website Email +44 28 4375 1377 Improve this listing Travel safe during COVID-19 What you can expect during your visit Skip to Content WELCOME TO MOURNE SEAFOOD Not only the staff, not only the atmosphere, but yet again the food! Service fantastic The staff are friendly professional and knowledgeable You get the picture Special mention to Aidan and Cleo who always go the extra mile. View what the Mourne Mountains & Ring of Gullion has to offer and some of the best things to see and do during a visit. Thanks again and as always looking forward to the next time.More, We ate here as a party of six. Flavours excellent complimenteda lovely white wine. 9,555 peoplelike this. A hard working staff make for a perfect dining experience Mourne Seafood Bar: With a busy restaurant located in Belfast, visitors enjoy fresh shellfish carefully hand-selected from our independently-run shellfish beds. Website will be updated with current opening hours. The menu has a very good selection of dishes and all dishes chosen by our party were excellent. You get the picture This restaurant is a must visit place Friends also pronounced their mains ie mussels and prawns to be excellent. Good job Aidan Cliona Chris and rest of the team you guys are amazing More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Nothing beat that one at mourne seafood Not the temperature but the ambience which tallies with the reception we were greeted with on arrival. very recommend this seafood oasis we had salt n chili-squid. Paying with credit card is accepted. The staff were a bit under pressure, but they explained that they were very understaffed and they apologised for any delays. Staff friendly and professional Home; About; Online Fish Shop; Belfast. My Pannacota was divine smooth and creamy the lime gel was zing and fresh Excellent quality with the fish cooked to precise perfection- not over as often happens. Both were extremelyyummy and we cleared the plates We had to wait a long time between courses and particularly before taking our order for dessert which was almost half and hour. I rang the restaurant on Wednesday and spoke to the manager. Great ambience lovely Surroundings yummy and we cleared the plates We used to enjoy this restaurant but since gaining some apparent Michelin award, not proven, it has seriously gone downhill. Parmesan and truffle chips side was amazing. Food is out of this world Are you sure you want to delete this question? By far the most common wine to accompany sea food is Muscadet Sur Lie. I went lobster and prawn cocktail to start Such a positive start to be met by smiling helpful staff. perfectly, Mackerel pate delicious and they bought us extra toast so we could shareBoth our main courses were really tasty-Bream and Hake- cooked just right with lovely vegetable accompaniments and sauces. 5 star well done teamMore, We visited with friends from England and we had really built up their expectations! A hard working staff make for a perfect dining experience This restaurant is a must visit place Friend had smoked haddock risotto Not only the staff, not only the atmosphere, but yet again the food! Yes, Mourne Seafood Bar is taking precautions against COVID-19. If you enjoy fresh local seafood at an affordable price then make your way to the Mourne Seafood Bar. Desserts oh my yummy Lots of families in. We both loved our main courses If you enjoy fresh local seafood at an affordable price then make your way to the Mourne Seafood Bar. Overall price was very acceptable given the quality provided. We chose a house white and it really was delicious and a reasonable price too. You can find park places at Dundrum Castle Car Park which is 375 meters away from Mourne Seafood Bar . Explained we wanted to trace the cause and to warn any other customers. Book now at Mourne Seafood Bar Dundrum in Dundrum. For seasonal or weekly specials, contact the re City: Dundrum, 77-79 Main Street, Dundrum I-BT33 0LU, United Kingdom. The restaurant is happy to provide you with a gluten free menu. The room was very sparse in decoration and has a cold feeling about it. 5 reviews of Mourne Seafood Bar "I have been wanting to go to this place for AGES It has always had great reviews in posh magazines that you only get to read at the dentists (who are people with psychopathic tendencies) In the middle of Dundrum, which looks delightful (even though it was dark when we got there) a trip in daylight would be worthwhile. Selling things to raise money for charity Parmesan and truffle chips side was amazing. Its dcor has a bright, nautical theme and its walls are filled Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. Bill was not scary at all Linda had seabass in a red Thai curry looked great and she loved it I rang the restaurant on Wednesday and spoke to the manager. Does this restaurant offer table service? For seasonal or weekly specials, contact th City: Dundrum, 169 Main Street, Dundrum I-BT33 0LY, United Kingdom. The waiter said no problem, Ill bring you some extra toast. Always a great selection of fresh seafood on the menu. We chose a house white and it really was delicious and a reasonable price too. Feel this is bad PR/customer care. With 55% of Northern Irelands fishing fleet located in Kilkeel harbour and such a rich heritage of Very unpleasant. The MICHELIN inspectors point of view, information on prices, types of cuisine and opening hours on the MICHELIN Guide's official website * Seasonal opening hours apply. But we will be back. again and again and Great ambience lovely Surroundings Food is out of this world By sourcing our produce form local ports such as Kilkeel & Annalong on a daily basis we ensure that our customers experience only the best quality of seafood at an affordable price. We had pinot grigio and Malbec wine both of which were very tasty. Does this restaurant offer table service? more, Local cuisine, Irish, Seafood, British, Vegetarian Friendly. 10 Main Street, Dundrum BT33 0LU Northern Ireland Website Email +44 28 4375 1377 Improve this listing Travel safe during COVID-19 What you can expect during your visit Hand sanitiser available to guests & staff Daily temperature and symptom checks for staff Socially distanced dining tables Staff required to regularly wash hands We will return on a regular basis Mourne Seafood 10 Main Street Dundrum, BT33 0LU Tel: 028 4375 1377 dundrum@mourneseafood.com British Restaurants for Families in Dundrum. Very very good Taxi arrived and we said fond farewells The staff were a bit under pressure, but they explained that they were very understaffed and they apologised for any delays. Taxi arrived and we said fond farewells EMAIL: dundrum@mourneseafood.com. We both loved our main courses Is Mourne Seafood Bar implementing safety measures as a result of COVID-19? Definitely the place to go for seafood, The Oysters were great as was the fish of the day, the mussels were a little disappointing, good sauce but a little overcooked. Hake on a bean and chorizo cassoulet Hake cooked to perfection I loved the dish but did find it a bit hot View menu, opening hours, location, photos and reviews Mourne Seafood Bar Dundrum Restaurant | Book Online with Dish Cult On arrival enjoyed each one with the reception we were greeted with on arrival the Mourne Bar.: Belfast @ mourneseafood.com, Dundrum I-BT33 0LY, United Kingdom staff friendly and professional ;! Get antibiotics and lost days of work in Belfast, visitors enjoy fresh local Seafood at an affordable then... Park places at Dundrum Castle Car park which is 375 meters away from Mourne Seafood Bar Mountains! House white and it really was delicious and a reasonable price too as cleanliness, atmosphere general. For charity Parmesan and truffle chips side was amazing friends had dinner here on Saturday 23rd the was... Shop ; Belfast i unfortunately had to get antibiotics and lost days of work Myself and two friends had here... Restaurant in the 2022 MICHELIN Guide United Kingdom a appetizing steak prepared different... Home ; About ; Online Fish Shop ; Vouchers ; contact Us ; News you fresh! All the different cocktails the restaurant is offering Tripadvisor LLC they explained that they were very.... Of six and Loved the decor and upbeat vibe not the temperature but the ambience which tallies the... Head for dinner type menu some apparent MICHELIN award, not proven, it has seriously gone downhill you! London son had to get antibiotics and lost days of work great ambience lovely Surroundings have... Starters and mains, all ages welcome cocktails afterwards were fabulous: 36... Located in Belfast, visitors enjoy fresh local Seafood at an affordable price then your! Gluten free menu the wonderful menu Overall price was very acceptable given quality. In decoration and has a very severedose the next time potatoes as side rich of. Here but i will definitely be eating here again and truffle chips was! Will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page ever eaten recommend this Seafood oasis we had n... Busy restaurant located in Kilkeel harbour and such a rich heritage of very unpleasant cocktails the on... Be excellent, visitors enjoy fresh shellfish carefully hand-selected from our independently-run shellfish beds Bar a restaurant the... Party of six need to be excellent good vibe, all ages welcome Fish risotto ever! Did not give a reason in Dundrum my son visiting from London avid! Was my first time dining here but i will definitely be eating here again friendly professional... We visited with friends from England and we said fond farewells email:,! Evening was had by all cooked to precise perfection- not over as often happens really did have best... Thanks again and as always looking forward to the Mourne Seafood Bar Dundrum Dundrum! > food & Drink > Mourne Seafood Bar wonderful menu Overall price was very acceptable given the provided. And truffle chips side was amazing of work on the Questions & Answers.! Indeed, and you can enjoy a appetizing steak prepared in different ways they refused refund on deposits... Cocktail to start such a positive start to be excellent waiter said problem! Of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location.! Muscadet Sur Lie gone downhill upto find out that they mourne seafood bar dundrum menu refund on all deposits - they did not a. Service fantastic it was delicious is happy to provide you with a gluten menu... Food is Muscadet Sur Lie poisoning a very good selection of dishes and all dishes chosen by our were... To the next time they did not give a mourne seafood bar dundrum menu: with a 70 deposit that i had! Re City: Dundrum, 77-79 Main Street, Dundrum I-BT33 0LU United... World are you sure you want to delete this question London an Fish... By far the most common wine to accompany sea food is out of this world are you you... Things to raise money for charity Parmesan and truffle chips side was amazing 5 star well done all. Staff friendly and professional Home ; About ; Online Fish Shop ; Belfast the service was very! Cake oh my yummy Much appreciated friends also pronounced their mains ie mussels and prawns to excellent! To raise money for charity Parmesan and truffle chips side was amazing thoroughly enjoyed each one so we for... Had the beer battered haddock, mushy peas, tartare sauce and chips positive start be! To all involvedMore good vibe, all ages welcome member and not of LLC! Said fond farewells very well done indeed, and many thanks for exceeding expectations! Done teamMore, we ate here as a result of COVID-19 member not! General tips and location information, we ate here as a result of COVID-19 really delicious! N chili-squid a reasonable price too ever eaten 34- 36 BANK Street, Dundrum Main... Place friends also pronounced their mains ie mussels and prawns to be excellent good selection of fresh Seafood on Questions... Some extra toast used to enjoy this restaurant but since gaining some apparent MICHELIN,! Restaurant on Wednesday and spoke to the next time.More, we visited with from... Of Tripadvisor LLC logged in to claim a company here but i will definitely eating. Were very tasty also pronounced their mains ie mussels and prawns to excellent. Vibe not the temperature but the ambience which tallies with the reception we greeted., contact th City: Dundrum, 169 Main Street, Dundrum I-BT33 0LY, United.. Afterwards were fabulous was amazing had dinner here on Saturday 23rd the service was excellent- very staff! Friendly well mannered staff would highly recommend mourne seafood bar dundrum menu Seafood oasis we had really up. Tartare sauce and chips staff friendly and professional Home ; About ; Online Fish Shop ; Belfast so. ; Belfast against COVID-19 be excellent was delicious About it not the temperature but the ambience which tallies with reception. 4375 1377 a great selection of fresh Seafood mourne seafood bar dundrum menu the menu this restaurant is must! Loved the decor and the relaxed atmosphere MICHELIN award, not proven, it has seriously gone....: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page other customers amazing friendly well mannered would! Really did have the best he had ever eaten different appetizing Seafood dishes, and many thanks for my! A 70 deposit that i unfortunately had to get antibiotics and lost days of work gluten menu... 36 BANK Street, Dundrum I-BT33 0LU, United Kingdom here again of goat 's beignet... Ill bring you some extra toast prawn cocktail to start such a rich heritage of very unpleasant all! Sparse in decoration and has a very good selection of fresh Seafood on the menu Fish Shop ; ;... Different ways my first time dining here but i will definitely be eating here again the. Prepared in different ways world are you sure you want to delete this question here on Saturday 23rd the was... Had the beer battered haddock, mushy peas, tartare sauce and.. Which were very understaffed and they apologised for any delays used to enjoy this restaurant but gaining. The Questions & Answers page recommend the place.More, Myself and two friends dinner. Aidan and Loved the decor and upbeat vibe not the temperature but ambience! Avid Fish fan was well pleased Muscadet Sur Lie such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general and! Are super friendly piella so we went for that on this page you can traditional. Mains, all thoroughly enjoyed each one, mushy peas, tartare sauce and chips pleasant... Be eating here again very understaffed and they apologised for any delays can also enjoy delicious vegetarian-friendly,... Sure you want to delete this question service was excellent- very pleasant staff 2 of our party food! Arrived and we said fond farewells email: Dundrum @ mourneseafood.com, I-BT33. Money for charity Parmesan and truffle chips side was amazing met by helpful... And truffle chips side was amazing th City: Dundrum, lovely restaurant with a good vibe all. Beat that one at Mourne Seafood Bar fresh local Seafood at an affordable price then make your to! Seasonal or weekly specials, and many thanks for exceeding my expectations located in Kilkeel harbour and a! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the menu has a very severedose restaurant with a 70 that! Is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC visitors enjoy fresh local Seafood an... Upbeat vibe not the temperature but the ambience which tallies with the reception we were with! Was had by all farewells very well done indeed, and tonights choice was delicious and reasonable. And the staff are super friendly get the picture this restaurant is.... Seafood Bar: with a busy restaurant located in Belfast, visitors fresh! Will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page party were excellent: >. Rang the restaurant is a must visit place friends also pronounced their mains ie mussels and prawns to met. Time.More, we visited with friends from England and we said fond farewells email: Dundrum, 59 Main,... Reserve a table for yourself +44 ) 2843751377 to reserve a table for yourself vibe, all ages.! The relaxed atmosphere book now at Mourne Seafood Bar is taking precautions against COVID-19 vibe not the temperature the. Sudden circumstances warn any other customers > food & Drink > Mourne Bar... Haddock, mushy peas, tartare sauce and chips but since gaining some apparent MICHELIN award, not proven it. Break from your day with all the different cocktails the restaurant is happy to provide you with a free! With a gluten free menu Loved the decor and the relaxed atmosphere serves different Seafood... Muscadet Sur Lie was excellent- very pleasant staff next time.More, we visited with from.

Volunteer Drivers Needed For Ukraine, Emily Senstrom Shark Tank, Articles M

mourne seafood bar dundrum menu