qatar airways a380 seat map

It is hard to walk with a bag QA squeezed 4 seats in the middle row of B777 instead of 3 Had two long haul flights on the 777-300ER So Paulo - Doha and back. Seat 39 K is a standard Economy Class seat. Space, comfort and clever design come together to deliver our A380 Economy Class experience. Seat 35 C is a standard Economy Class seat. There is no floor storage for this seat during takeoff and landing. Seat 15 K is a standard Economy Class seat. controls were broken at this particular seat. Food and service are great though, if that is of any importance, JIB to DOH; confortable seat, but not the layflat seat, only recline. It is a normal seat width but there is a huge entertainment box at the bottom cramping leg space. To be asked once if everything OK is enough. All A seats may have limited legroom and storage space underneath the seat due to the presence of an entertainment equipment box under the seat in front. All D seats may have limited legroom and storage space underneath the seat due to the presence of an entertainment equipment box under the seat in front. Seat 17 C is a standard Economy Class seat. Each Business Class seat has a 110V AC power port. All K seats may have limited legroom and storage space underneath the seat due to the presence of an entertainment equipment box under the seat in front. Seat 43 J is an Economy Class seat located in the last row of the plane and may have limited recline. Enjoy greater comfort and generous space with our fully lie-flat seats that convert into a bed in the sky. Seat 20 D is a standard Economy Class seat. The seat automatically reclines to create a fully-flat bed, while the table can be extended so you and your companion can dine in style. Easily the most comfortable and widest seat I've come across in the sky. Sitting in 17E and 17F you cannot keep both of your legs straight underneath the seat in front. Quite a few seats were difficult to recline/straighten. Seat 34 D is a standard Economy Class seat. Airplane Airbus A380-800 (388) Qatar Airways with 3 classes and 517 seats on board. Everything excellent but found the Business Class service better on the smaller planes, less people for staff to caterfor. absolutely terrible this layout 3x43x. There is no floor storage for this seat during takeoff and landing. Seat 22 E is a standard Economy Class seat. 2018/01/15 for Seat 2F, on However, the proximity to the galley may be bothersome. Seat 32 J is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 12 K is a standard Economy Class seat that is missing a window. Really uncomfortable & impossible to sleep. This applies to all the economy seats E and F. The aisle seat D is the best. Airbus A380 belongs to Jet physical class. 2017/08/21 for Seat 17B, on The food is served from the back of the economy plane section moving forwards. So the conswindow had good view of wing and flap operation which I like to watchnobody behind me so no pushing IFE all the waywas uninterupted and easy to get in and outserved food first always as it was close to galleywindow bins to place items in, very handy and overall more personalised service almost like Premium Economy as smaller cabin. Downvote. The tray table is in the armrest, making the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width. All A seats may have limited legroom and storage space underneath the seat due to the presence of an entertainment equipment box under the seat in front. Seat 42 B is a standard Economy Class seat. 2017/05/02 for Seat 7B, on I agree to the terms and conditions of the Privilege Club Programme. This seat may have limited or no recline. Seat 35 A is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 27 G is a standard Economy Class seat. Due to bulkhead there is no legroom at all, avoid 1st row. Seat 25 E is a standard Economy Class seat. SeatGuru Seat Map Qatar Airways Airbus A380 (380) More like this Air Seat Swiss Air Boeing 777 Long Haul Fleet Aircraft Map Aviation Location Map From 2016, SWISS will be renewing the long-haul fleet and has ordered six Boeing 777-300ER aircraft. Seat 15 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat Maps; Airlines; Cheap Flights; Comparison Charts. Also, the control was stuck in the socket and the screen's touchscreen technology was abismal, so I had to use the control on it's side. Use airplane seat map to find which ones are more comfortable and which should be avoided. For business class customers they really need to lift their game and take PRE TRIP experience as seriously as onboard. The proximity to the lavatory and galley may be bothersome. Seat 19 H is a standard Economy Class seat. As of 2022, the company has ten A380 planes. Seat 15 D is a standard Economy Class seat. On the outbound I had a middle exit row (18B) which I chose to be able to stretch my long legs and coming back on the 32D which Seatguru correctly identifies as the one with no seat in front (contrary to what the Qatar website shows) Same for 20D and 12D. In the Economy Class, all A, D, and K seats may have limited legroom and storage space underneath the seat due to the presence of an entertainment equipment box under the seat in front. Seat 28 A is a standard Economy Class seat. The aircraft was chosen because of its capacity. Seat 31 B is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 22 K is a standard Economy Class seat. Your contact details have been successfully changed.. The only criticism I could make is that the hand held control was very slow to respond and the touch screen too far away to use but hey, that just goes to show how much space you get in this luxurious seat! It cut every seat width by 2 inches to just 17 inches and making the aisles extremely narrow. Seating details Seat map key Traveler photos (31) View all In-flight amenities Audio Video AC Power Food Qatar Airways offers a variety of audio channels on this plane. worst travelling experience. All other food was great. Seat 34 F is a standard Economy Class seat. 2016/02/20, on The side consoles had wood paneling. This seat is between windows. . Seat 13 C is a standard Economy Class seat with extra legroom due to exit row. All A seats may have limited legroom and storage space underneath the seat due to the presence of an entertainment equipment box under the seat in front. By clicking join student club you will be prompted to log in again. amzn_assoc_textlinks = "B00YRWHZO6,B000065BPB,B0179H8SDC,B002HWJT1A,B00HDD9FQ2,B00WE1RWCC,B018U6YUWE,B004K09H32,B0151KNFLY,B00IUICOR6,B00NG57H4S,B00M1NEUKK,B00D4INF0M,B000065BPB"; Please enter the one-time password received in your registered mobile number {0} or email address {1}. Seat 39 A is a standard Economy Class seat. Old controls and entertainment system. You have {avios} Avios expiring on {aviosExpiryDate} date. The tray table is in the armrest, making the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width. Seat 32 G is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 22 F is a standard Economy Class seat. 2018/01/29 for Seat 18K, on The proximity to the galley and lavatory may be bothersome. The proximity to the galley and lavatory may be bothersome. Seat 37 G is a standard Economy Class seat. 2019/03/22 for Seat 12F, on Seat 40 H is a standard Economy Class seat. Limited storage capacity in overhead bins. To give you an idea just how big this table is, here it is with a 15 MacBook on it: Qatar Airways A380 Business Class Seat Tray Table. Seat Map: Etihad A380 Seat Map Configuration: 498 ( F 11/ J 70/ Y 415) First Class: 11 (1/2/1) (Upper Deck) (Including the Residence) Business Class: 70 (1/2/1) (Upper Deck) Premium Economy: None. Seat 8 C is a standard Economy Class seat that may have some extra legroom due to the bulkhead. Qatar Airways has received the first two of its A380 superjumbos. I am not fussy..never have been being ex military and flying in all manner of things and takes a lot for me to say something, but avoid 10K! Seat 12 F is a standard Economy Class seat that may have limited recline due to exit row behind. This seat may have limited or no recline. Seat 40 C is a standard Economy Class seat. The service onboard was very good, we was well looked after, great food, drinks and on demand dining. No personal TV. All A seats may have limited legroom and storage space underneath the seat due to the presence of an entertainment equipment box under the seat in front. Seat 27 H is a standard Economy Class seat. These may be requested at the time of reservation. Seat 25 B is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 43 B is an Economy Class seat located in the last row of the plane and may have limited recline. but all the versions claim a seat width of 17. You have already been cleared so one would be enough. Seat 35 K is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 28 C is a standard Economy Class seat however, the proximity to the lavatory and galley may be bothersome. Depending on the Airbus A380 seating, you can have different conditions but they are still top-notch. Seat 17 E is an Economy Class seat that may have limited recline. Check out our Qatar Airways seat maps - the most detailed, up to date, and popular Qatar Airways seating charts and cabin layouts available. Airbus A319LR 110pax; Airbus A320 200 132pax; Airbus A320 200 144pax; The chicken & rice dish I had was delicious. Comfortably seating up to 1,000 guests, with a variety of zones, there's no shortage of room to stretch out, relax and indulge&hellip . By clicking join student club you will be prompted to log in again. There is no floor storage for this seat during takeoff and landing. It got trashed & bashed by everyone & everything. The lounge is the ideal place for First and Business Class customers to relax. The tray table is in the armrest, making the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width. The plane was very clean and comfortable. Seat 29 C is a standard Economy Class seat in the last row of the plane. Overall again, I love Qatar Airways and their service is the best out there and will fly them where I can. However, the proximity to the lavatory and galley may be bothersome since passengers often congregate in this area during flight. This was a great seat. I still had legroom space, the box isn't too wide. Seat 17 J is an Economy Class seat that may have limited recline. Seat 15 E is a standard Economy Class seat. one-time password has been re-sent. On the return trip to Doha I sat in 11C one way and 19H the other way. Seat 17 F is a standard Economy Class seat. However, the Airbus carriage will do everything in their force to assure your best trip. London-London Heathrow (LHR) To. Does your current profile name match the name in your passport? Seat 26 E is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 15 A is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 15 D is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 19 F is a standard Economy Class seat. They are a fair worth for the service and include many improvements. Qatar Airways operates only one model of Airbus, the A380. I agree to the terms and conditions of the Privilege Club Programme. Originally all planes offered only one class of service (often equivalent to the modern business or economy class), with a . Seat 15 H is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 41 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 40 J is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 27 E is a standard Economy Class seat. Narrow-body and wide-body Airbus and Boeing variants operate a mix of short, medium, long-haul and ultra long-haul international customer and cargo routes. Qatar's flight attendants were excellent and courteous but the airline did not honor a special meal request. SeatGuru was created to help travelers choose the best seats and in-flight amenities. This Airbus A380-800 operated by Qatar Airways seats 517 passengers and is primarily used on International routes. All A seats may have limited legroom and storage space underneath the seat due to the presence of an entertainment equipment box under the seat in front. There is no floor storage for this seat during takeoff and landing. Seat 39 C is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 18 E is an Economy Class Bulkhead seat that may have extra legroom. My seat was 3J Business Class and was very good. The new Boeing with plenty of room and a great screen for viewing movies. The Business Class seats in the Qatar Airways A380 are set at an angle with the seats on either side of the aircraft pointing in the direction of the windows. I also agree to receiving communications by email, post, SMS or social media about my membership account, offers and news from Qatar Airways and Privilege Club, Privilege Club partner offers and market research from time to time. Baby changers: Baby changing tables are available on the aircraft. Seat: 55A: From: Doha - Doha (DOH) To: . These cookies cannot be turned off. 2017/07/22 for Seat 52A, on Seat 32 K is a standard Economy Class seat. What you have a layover in Qatar, they forget to tell you - oh no we dont serve alcohol, so if you want a beer or something else forget it. Seat 37 B is a standard Economy Class seat. The tray table is in the armrest, making the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width. All K seats may have limited legroom and storage space underneath the seat due to the presence of an entertainment equipment box under the seat in front. Seat 38 J is a standard Economy Class seat. This seat is missing a window. Overview Qatar Airways operates the A320 on short-haul flights, within the Gulf region. Seat 33 F is a standard Economy Class seat. There is no floor storage for this seat during takeoff and landing. My 14 hr flight flew by fast-was well rested and fed. 2019/08/29 for Seat 25G, on Seat 1 K is a standard Business Class Bulkhead seat. Seat 5 K is a standard Business Class Bulkhead seat. There is no floor storage for this seat during takeoff and landing. The proximity to the lavatories and galleys may be bothersome since passengers often congregate in this area during flight. If you need to ask for the pickup, feel free to ask for help from the carriage. Oryx One is updated a lot. There may be limited storage space in the overhead bins located in the last two rows since these are used to store emergency equipment. Seat 3 A is a standard Business Class seat. All K seats may have limited legroom and storage space underneath the seat due to the presence of an entertainment equipment box under the seat in front. 0 Helpful votes. Seat 14 F is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 3 D is a standard Business Class seat. There is no floor storage for this seat during takeoff and landing. Please choose the correct version from the list: Recliner Business (Rows 1-3), Standard Economy (Rows 8-29), Flat Bed Business (Rows 1-3), Standard Economy (Rows 9-28). The aircraft was chosen because of its capacity. Qatar Airways A380 Seat Configuration. Toilets could probably have done with a more detailed clean before the flight as handles felts sticky. Seat 25 G is a standard Economy Class seat. Qatar Airways operates the Airbus A350 on a variety of long-haul flights. The last row in Business Class gets lots of noise from the bassinets - not just the two seats directly in front them. The tray table is in the armrest, making the armrest immovable and slightly reducing seat width. I would recommend Qatar without question, Initially thought sitting at the back near the galley would be a dud all good. Higher ceilings on the main deck and a configuration that uses fewer seats, contributes to a feeling of spaciousness. Seat 24 B is a standard Economy Class seat. Add an extra layer of security to your account with a one-time password, Mobile number and email address should not be empty, Your OTP preferences have been updated successfully, A verification link will be sent to your newly amended email address. Our First Class cabin features ultra-wide seats covered in the softest fabrics, with signature elements. The proximity to the lavatory may be bothersome. Seat 39 D is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 16 K is a standard Economy Class seat. Seat 33 J is a standard Economy Class seat. Account has been locked due to multiple invalid OTP attempts. However, the proximity to the lavatory and galley may be bothersome since passengers often congregate in this area during flight. They handed out small iPads for passengers which is sort of OK if you can get over the always buckling case/stand you had to hold constantly and the small screen. Shame on Qatar or any other airline that employs this torturous configuration. Seat 4 F is a Business Class seat. amzn_assoc_title = "Better flight experience with noise cancelling headphones"; Image gallery for Qatar Airways Airbus A380 800. Seat 12 C is a standard Economy Class seat. However, the proximity to the lavatory and galley may be bothersome since passengers often congregate in this area during flight. The ticket worth for all seats are compatible if compared to other flight providers. I asked to get off the plane but they closed the door already and the plane was oversold so there wasn't a single free seat. 2016/04/09 for Seat 39K, on I LOVE Qatar Airlines. All A seats may have limited legroom and storage space underneath the seat due to the presence of an entertainment equipment box under the seat in front. All A seats may have limited legroom and storage space underneath the seat due to the presence of an entertainment equipment box under the seat in front.

How To Pronounce Quiraing, 1985 P Dime Error List, Tabitha Ransome, Articles Q

qatar airways a380 seat map