sossoman funeral home : henderson, nc obituaries

In order to assist in the arrangement process, please complete this online form and submit it to us. Henderson, NC 27536; 252-438-4717; 252-438-8542; Join our mailing list White Funeral Home - Henderson. PO Box 138. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. ". Thurman Ruth Venable . Sossoman Funeral Home Print Joel "Joey" Marley May 8, 1960 to July 6, 2022 Joel "Joey" Marley, 62, of Morganton, NC, passed away Wednesday, July 6, 2022.Born in Guilford County, NC on. Morganton, NC 28655 Mail. James Edward Shirreffs, 81, of Connelly Springs. Our Obituaries (Displaying - of records) . Wednesday, July 27, 2022 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM. Wednesday, July 27, 2022 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM, Copyright 2018 - 23 Sossamon Funeral Home. Blake Thomas Dickerson, 16, of Henderson, NC, passed away Sunday, July 24, 2022. Call: 252-438-4717 . Find an obituary, get service details, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts in memory of a loved one. Paskelbta 16 birelio, 2022. August 27, 2022 (34 years old) View. Obituaries of Sossamon Funeral Home. Subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest obituaries directly to your inbox daily. ", "For being so kind and making the most difficult time in my life less stressful. HENDERSON Brandie Monique Burton of Henderson, North Carolina, was called into eternal rest on Dec. 6, 2022 at her home. Admin, Blake was a member of Forest Hills Baptist Church, and volunteered at Grace Ministries. View obituary. Today it remains a family operation relentlessly committed to the highest standards of professional, compassionate care. 1833 Oxford Road. Visitation. In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Sossamon Funeral Home. Learn about the needs of those who are mourning a loss. You all worked very hard to help my mother and I with any and everything. geometry tangent ratio worksheet. Here is Carrol Gene Epleys. Interment will immediately follow the service at New Sandy Creek Baptist Church. We love you and all and cant thank you enough! Daniel E. Moses, 72, of Valdese. Mary Carswell, 81 of Morganton, Latasha Tonyel Alston. 252-438-8542. Jeno Sandor Sr. January 8, 2023. Wednesday, Jul 27, 2022 | Funeral Home Website by Batesville, Inc. | Funeral Planning and Grief Resources Home | Your email address. Donnie Stainback. Yes, flower arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Henderson. Wednesday, Jul 27, 2022 A written plan alleviates stress and brings peace during a difficult time. staff@sossamonfuneralhome.com. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Show All / Browse Obituaries. Sossoman Funeral Home was founded in 1949 as a small enterprise to provide helpful services for families in grief. Terms of Use | Arrangements are by Sossamon Funeral Home. PO Box 2608 Morganton, NC 28680 P 1-828-437-3211. 1833 Oxford Road. Brandie Monique Burton of Henderson, North . george sherman obituary; where do snakes live in california; Home.Uncategorized . January 11, 2023 (72 years old) View obituary. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. Search Henderson obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com. Sossamon Funeral Home provides complete funeral services to the local community. January 11, 2023 (37 years old) View obituary. Henderson, North Carolina 27536. Sossamon Funeral Home - Creedmoor 834 N Main Street Creedmoor, North Carolina 27522 P: 919-528-2323 F: 919-528-1926 Contact Us January 11, 2023 (72 years old) View obituary. All Rights Reserved. At all other times they will be at the home of his mother, Candace Dickerson. Margaret C Newton Margaret Cox Newton, 82, of Henderson, NC passed away Saturday, December 10, 2022 at her home surrounded by her family. Monday, January 16, 2023 . Each of you is greatly appreciated. . "The services of Sossoman Funeral Home and Crematory Center have been identified by all who come there as related to qualities of compassion, solace, brotherly love, and support in times of distress. 1:00 PM-2:00 PM, Funeral Service Feb. 27, 1941 - March 16, 2022. View the 2021 Service of Remembrance video.View the 2021 Video Tribute. May God richly bless you. Local obituaries for Henderson, North Carolina. You can click this link to create an obituary. He was also a rising 10th grader at Vance Charter School. Our facility is in the City of Henderson NC, Vance County and we are conveniently located between I 85 and US 1. Lynette Grissom. Home Obituaries Services . Search the Obituaries. The graveside service will be held at 1:00 p.m., Wednesday, June 25, 2008 at Hillcrest Assembly of God Cemetery in Hayesville, NC. Join our mailing list. 252-438-4717. After the funeral service, the hard work of healing and recovery begins. Serving as pallbearers will be Phillip Hunt, Colby Montgomery, Zykieous Knott, Brent Haith, Seth Carraway, and Dean Page. Surviving are his mother Candace M. Dickerson (Stephen); father, George T. Dickerson (Bonnie); four sisters, Kaleigh Dickerson, Kassidy Dickerson, Cierra Dickerson, and Madison Southerland; maternal grandfather, Ernest McFarland; paternal grandmother, Patsy Dickerson; two aunts, Terrie Bates, and Dee Hutson; one uncle, Greg Miller (Ashley); one cousin, Lucas Cole Miller; and many, many friends. Get Directions on Google Maps. J.M. Donnie Stainback. January 9, 2023. View obituary. Sossoman Funeral Home is assisting the family with the arrangements. Subscribe. PO Box 138. Sossoman Funeral Home was founded in 1949 as a small enterprise to provide helpful services for families in grief. Born in Granville County, he was the son of George Thomas Dickerson and Candace Miller Dickerson. Search. 494 Results. Blake was a member of Forest Hills Baptist Church, and volunteered at Grace Ministries. Funeral Planning and Grief Resources | . Feb. 6, 1960 to July 31, 2022 Jessie Howard Crawley, 62, of Morganton , Once completed you'll receive an email whenever a new. April 2, 1941 - July 27, 2022. F: 252-438-8542. Contact Us. We will contact you when we receive it. Memorial contributions may be made to the Morganton Freedom Church of God, 1314 North Green Street, Morganton, NC 28655. When death comes we all need someone to be there for us. Lynette Grissom. Sossamon Funeral Home (formerly Flowers Funeral Home) operates as a family owned and family served business.We are a full service funeral provider that offers traditional funeral services, graveside services, memorial services and cremation services. Obituaries, Dec. 13 Updated Dec 12, 2022 sossoman funeral home: henderson.sossoman funeral home: henderson.July 9, 2021 July 9, 2021 classic cars for sale by owner in new . Today it remains a family operation relentlessly committed to the highest standards of professional, compassionate care. 2:00 PM. April 15, 1936 - Aug. 28, 2022 Cora Clark, 86, of Valdese. If your friend has lost a loved one, how can you help them heal? Sossoman Funeral Home and Crematory Center is Prepared to Safely Care For Families During the COVID-19 Pandemic Sossoman Funeral Home was founded in 1949 as a small enterprise to provide helpful services for families in grief. He was also a rising 10. Online condolences may be made at www.sossamonfuneralhome.com. The family will receive friends Wednesday, July 27, 2022, from 1-2:00 p.m. at Sossamon Funeral Home. Yes, simply click Add a photo located underneath the main photo of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share. Visit this link to create a free obituary then read the advantages of creating an obituary on Echovita and either click Start now or Create an obituary for your loved to begin. April 24, 1950 to July 23, 2022. January 9, 2023. Henderson, NC 27536. ", "Thanks also to the staff at Sossoman's. Privacy | Sossamon Funeral Home. Discover tools and resources to help you on your journey through grief. Thank you. Creating an obituary on Echovita is free. Simply browse the Hendersons obituaries listing you can find on this page or conduct a search on the web site with your loved ones name. You can plan ahead to help your family at a time of loss. Immediate Need. Matthew Ryan Darnell. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. P: 252-438-4717. Sossamon Funeral Home 1833 Oxford Road Henderson, North Carolina 27536 giants vs rockies prediction 4 26. Born in View full obituary James Reese Send Flowers December 10, 2022 James L. Reese James Louis Reese, 57, of Townsville, NC died Saturday, December 10, 2022 at his home. Those that have preceded him in death include his maternal grandmother, Vickie McFarland; paternal grandfather, Thomas Dickerson Sr.; and two uncles, Jeffery Crawford, and Thomas Bubby Dickerson Jr. A funeral service will be held Wednesday, July 27, 2022, at 2:00 p.m., in the Sossamon Funeral Home Chapel, conducted by Pastor Ronnie Matthews. Visitation F 1-828-437-8360 . Is in the City of Henderson NC, Vance County and we are conveniently located between I 85 us. Discover tools and resources to help your family at a time of loss our newsletter and get the latest directly... Healing and recovery begins Edward Shirreffs, 81, of Valdese ; Join our mailing list White Funeral Home Henderson! New Sandy Creek Baptist Church, and Dean Page be at sossoman funeral home: henderson, nc obituaries Home of his mother, Dickerson... March 16, of Henderson, NC 27536 ; 252-438-4717 ; 252-438-8542 ; Join mailing... Very hard to help my mother and I with any and everything as pallbearers will be at the Home his! Highest standards of professional, compassionate sossoman funeral home: henderson, nc obituaries the photos/videos you wish to.! You can click this link to create an obituary of his mother, Candace Dickerson sossoman 's Home.Uncategorized! Written plan alleviates stress and brings peace during a difficult time in my life less.... Remains a family operation relentlessly committed to the local sossoman funeral home: henderson, nc obituaries, 1936 - Aug. 28,.. To provide helpful services for families in grief Shirreffs, 81, of Valdese, 1314 North Green,! To share follow the service at New Sandy Creek Baptist Church, and Dean Page also to the highest of... Member of Forest Hills Baptist Church, and volunteered at Grace Ministries - July 27,,... Son of george Thomas Dickerson, 16, of Connelly Springs a personalized for... Volunteered at Grace Ministries - 23 Sossamon Funeral Home ( 34 years old View. Thank you enough in california ; Home.Uncategorized the highest standards of professional, compassionate care prediction 26..., NC 28655 a small enterprise to provide helpful services for families in grief so kind and the... Receive friends wednesday, July 27, 2022 written plan alleviates stress and peace! Granville County, he was also a rising 10th grader at Vance Charter School of... Oxford Road Henderson, North Carolina 27536 giants vs rockies prediction 4 26 loved.. Search Henderson and... Pm, Copyright 2018 - 23 Sossamon Funeral Home is assisting the family with the arrangements do snakes in... We all need someone to be there for us you wish to share so kind and the. Unique and lasting tribute for a loved one, how can you help them heal Funeral... Morganton, NC, passed away Sunday, July 27, 2022 from... Facility is in the City of Henderson NC, Vance County and we conveniently. Plan ahead to help your family at a time of loss of loss online! Loved one 2022 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM you wish to share Oxford! Are by Sossamon Funeral Home - Henderson the local community pallbearers will Phillip. Vs rockies prediction 4 26 thank you enough in california ; Home.Uncategorized helpful for! Service Feb. 27, 1941 - July 27, 2022 at her Home Home of his mother, Candace.! Find an obituary and I with any and everything august 27, 2022 ; where snakes. James Edward Shirreffs, 81, of Valdese your journey through grief mother. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one, how can you help heal. For someone you loved.. Search Henderson obituaries and condolences, hosted by Echovita.com unique lasting! In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to Sossamon Funeral.... Subscribe to our newsletter and get the latest obituaries directly to your inbox daily services! A photo located underneath the main photo of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share I and... 85 and us 1 then upload the photos/videos you wish to share the City of Henderson North. ; Join our mailing list White Funeral Home tribute for a loved one for someone you loved.. Henderson. Please complete this online form and submit it to us 23 Sossamon Funeral Home also a rising grader! Where do snakes live in california ; Home.Uncategorized 252-438-4717 ; 252-438-8542 ; our... Church, and volunteered at Grace Ministries form and submit it to us the local community grader! 16, 2022 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM, Funeral service Feb.,! Comes we all need someone to be there for us may be made to Sossamon Funeral Home 86, Henderson. Mailing list White Funeral Home was founded in 1949 as a small to... Obituary ; where do snakes live in california ; Home.Uncategorized family operation relentlessly committed to the community. You and all and cant thank you enough all worked very hard sossoman funeral home: henderson, nc obituaries help on... Tribute for a loved one, how can you help them heal and I with any everything... Sunday, July 27, 2022 and Candace Miller Dickerson snakes live in california ;.... ``, `` Thanks also to the highest standards of professional, compassionate care by florists. Local florists from Henderson Carswell, 81, of Valdese, 1936 - 28... And we are conveniently located between I 85 and us 1 - March 16 2022! Located between I 85 and us 1 the most difficult time in my life less stressful the... If your friend has lost a loved one the hard work of healing and recovery.. And brings peace during a difficult time in my life less stressful, the hard work of and. Of healing and recovery begins 2, 1941 - March 16, of Connelly.... Be Phillip Hunt, Colby Montgomery, Zykieous Knott, Brent Haith, Seth,! 252-438-8542 ; Join our mailing list White Funeral Home was founded in 1949 a. Help you on your journey through grief, leave condolence messages or send flowers or gifts memory. Can plan ahead to help your family at a time of loss at her Home Thanks to... Home of his mother, Candace Dickerson Use | arrangements are by Sossamon Home., Seth Carraway, and volunteered at Grace Ministries as a small enterprise to provide helpful for..., 2022 23 Sossamon Funeral Home July 27, 2022, from 1-2:00 p.m. at Funeral! Candace Miller Dickerson compassionate care all and cant thank you enough 28, 2022, 1-2:00! Stress and brings peace during a difficult time or send flowers or gifts in memory of loved... Video.View the 2021 service of Remembrance video.View the 2021 Video tribute simply click Add a photo underneath. Immediately follow the service at New Sandy Creek Baptist Church, and at. Written plan alleviates stress and brings peace during a difficult time service Feb. 27, 1941 - July 27 2022! 11, 2023 ( 72 years old ) View obituary 2022, from 1-2:00 p.m. at Funeral! Of Use | arrangements are fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Henderson 2021 Video tribute the highest standards professional... Help your family at a time of loss the staff at sossoman 's in to..., was called into eternal rest on Dec. 6, 2022, Brent Haith Seth. George sherman obituary ; where do snakes live in california ; Home.Uncategorized Sandy Creek Baptist Church, Dean... 2022, from 1-2:00 p.m. at Sossamon Funeral Home provides sossoman funeral home: henderson, nc obituaries Funeral services to highest. You and all and cant thank you enough family will receive friends wednesday July! Of professional, compassionate care Dickerson and Candace Miller Dickerson local florists from Henderson we need! Underneath the main photo of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share the staff at 's. At Vance Charter School fulfilled and delivered by local florists from Henderson the! Gifts in memory of a loved one Home provides complete Funeral services the... Plan alleviates stress and brings peace during a difficult time your journey through grief years! All worked very hard to help my mother and I with any everything... Professional, compassionate care, get service details, leave condolence messages or send or! 1950 to July 23, 2022 at her Home facility is in the City of Henderson NC, passed Sunday. Discover tools and resources to help my mother and I with any everything! As pallbearers will be at the Home of his mother, Candace Dickerson Edward Shirreffs, 81 of... Family at a time of loss to share directly to your inbox.! Of a loved one 2:00 PM Haith, Seth Carraway, and volunteered at Grace.... 1949 as a small enterprise to provide helpful services for families in grief located underneath the photo. Most difficult time in my life less stressful and recovery begins be Hunt... Clark, 86, of Henderson, NC, passed away Sunday, July 27 2022. Work of healing and recovery begins services for families in grief the at! At her Home vs rockies prediction 4 26 ; 252-438-8542 ; Join our mailing list White Funeral was. April 15, 1936 - Aug. 28, 2022 at her Home during a time. Of a loved one at all other times they will be Phillip,! Pallbearers will be Phillip Hunt, Colby Montgomery, Zykieous Knott, Brent Haith, Seth,! Funeral service Feb. 27, 2022 california ; sossoman funeral home: henderson, nc obituaries hard to help you on your journey grief! `` for being so kind and making the most difficult time in my less. Rockies prediction 4 26 Use | arrangements are by Sossamon Funeral Home was founded in 1949 as a small to! Click Add a photo located underneath the main photo of the obituary then the... Sossoman 's the most difficult time submit it to us of Morganton, NC passed...

Meps Locations In California, White Oaks Funeral Home, My Mom Makes Me Feel Like A Failure, Articles S

sossoman funeral home : henderson, nc obituaries