studio mcgee cabinet paint colors

Any tips for a log home kitchen -? The mcgee home kitchen & dining space. Please see my interior paint color consultation and rendering listing!https://www.etsy.com/listing/1174212755/interior-paint-color-selection-rendering Are you looking to add some new paint colors to your home while working with an existing color? In The McGee home, we painted our walls in a matte finish, our baseboards in a satin finish, and our ceilings in a flat finish throughout. Home decor kitchen kitchen models home remodeling home decor green kitchen cabinets home kitchens kitchen cabinet colors kitchen style kitchen design. Free standard shipping with $35 orders. Warm, welcoming, and smooth are some words often used to describe Swiss Coffee by Benjamin Moore. StyleMySpaceEdesigns From shop . Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Hi Deborah! Enter interiors firm Studio McGee's tested palette of ooom-inducing gray and sea glass green. Choose white uppers if you decide on tuxedo cabinets as we did. Stunning! Have to check which paint store in your area sells it. In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $4 billion in income for small businesses. Rarely do I encounter a blog thats both equally edcative and engaging, and lett me I cant tell if there are any typing mistakes the ad is still covering my sreeen! Can you give the source of your exterior mud room light? Pigeon by Farrow & Ball in The McGee Home. Check out our studio mcgee colors selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Thanks! Studio McGee, Lexi Westergard, and Lindsey Brooke Design are sharing their top picks across several categories and showcasing how these paint colors look in the wild. Benjamin Moore Simply White $11.00. This is the most helpful post, and thank you for always sharing your colors and sources! Which post/project is the photo of Benjamin Moore Woodlawn Blue from? Walls Cheating Heart by Benjamin Moore & White Dove by Benjamin Moore. I ask because were adding a basement bar and Im thinking about doing a black stain on Alder hoping it looks like yours ? Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like: Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Read our Cookie Policy. . Take a look at our favorite ceiling details! She mentioned it- Satin. Sometimes you're looking for something similar and different to sea salt, and pine frost is another great option worth mentioning. Here are some of our favorite blue-black paint colors for kitchen cabinets: 1. Americas #1 online kitchen cabinet seller and designer studio. Who ever is responsible for selecting your paint colors, does a FAB job!! Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. With a mission to make life beautiful, we are curators of good things. I did that with a BM color called Plaster of Paris. Its rich profile elevates the rustic wood details in the space, plus it makes the vintage oil paintings that lean against the wall pop. Good news! Outstanding choice of colors! I first discovered Shea and Syd McGee, the adorable husband-and-wife team of Studio McGee, during a down-the-rabbit-hole Instagram evening extravaganza. I dont want vanity to look cold and stark however I do want it to be white and not look yellowish.. especially in a bathroom with carrara floor and vanity top with white subway tile. If you tend to like a more clean/modern aesthetic, start with the crisp/soft whites. By. Instant download items dont accept returns, exchanges or cancellations. Really happy with the exterior paint options proposed and the great images of our home showing the different suggestions. Hi! Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and replied quickly to messages, Looks like you already have an account! Your email address will not be published. Nov 2, 2019 - Explore Adrian Schuh's board "STUDIO MCGEE", followed by 107 people on Pinterest. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Here's the finished kitchen. Nitty Gritty by Portola Paints in our Swan Lake House. Paint My Place. We get asked, What is the best white paint color? more than any other question, so we keep a running list of our favorites. The color scheme shown in the listing is the palette you will receive, with the paint color details (name and color number) shown upon purchase.Please Note:This is an instant DIGITAL DOWNLOAD item; no physical samples will be mailed. Would you like to see paint colors in your actual room before painting? Keep scrolling for a deeper look into The Historic Charleston Remodel's living room design, and watch the webisode below. . Best paint for painting cabinets. It was also less expensive as SW has frequent sales so if you time it properly you can save a lot. . IntDesignServOnline. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. McCormick Paints Color Visualizer. Well its the same, 6,566 Me gusta, 95 comentarios Studio McGee, Evergreen Kitchen Remodel Reveal Kitchen design, Home, Thinking of DIY Painting Your Kitchen Read This, Pacific Palisades STUDIO MCGEE White kitchen design, Square tiles, dark grout Green Kitchen with Brass, Handcrafted by Farmhouse. Studio mcgee designed this kitchen for a client who wanted a light and airy space that still felt unique. We love contrasting its cool tone with warm wood and woven accents or textures. Dont see this option? . Were you able to get a sample of the Swiss Coffee at 75% to compare to regular Swiss Coffee? If youre looking for a bright white with minimal undertones, this could be the one for you! Creating a space for meaningful moments is all about merging form and function. Syds Office GreenBlack By Sherwin Williams. Take a cue from design team studio mcgee: McGee and Co McGee & Co Summer 2019 Catalogue AVA. From a lighter olive to deep green, the choices are endless and it's hard to make a bad one with this nature-inspired tone. Here are our favorite green paint colors: Intrigue by Benjamin Moore in Ivys Room. really helpful and I enjoyed reading it. Check out our studio mcgee paint palette selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our shops. Should the cabinets and walls be the same color? Thank you. Cabinet paint color is Sherwin Williams SW 6171 Chatroom.. We also created 2.6 million jobs in the U.S.enough to employ the entire city of Houston, TX! Required fields are marked *. Image via Studio McGee - walls are Swiss Coffee at 75% and ceilings are painted BM Natural Cream in a flat finish LRV. In this post, were sharing the shades, the sheens, and even the color percentages, used in each room! Studio McGee BM Forest Green kitchen in graphic / 1- BM Forest Floor/ 2- SW Halcyon Green/ 3- SW Clary Sage/ 4- BM Tate Olive/ 5- BM Forest Green/ 6- BM Deep Jungle/ 7- BM Jack Pine/ 8- SW Thunderous. I just have a (maybe) silly question. Turning off the personalized advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalization technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. If you lean a bit more traditional, try the soft/warm whites. Pre-Packaged Paint Colors - Classic Modern Rustic Valspar Available at Lowe's (Studio McGee / McGee and Co. When we put the samples on the walls, we loved it but felt that it needed to be just a pinch lighter, but not a full shade down. Thank you!! There are quite a few great green paint colors to choose from. Required fields are marked *. Finding yourself spending more time at your countertops? There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. 04 of 07. However, it reflects a clean, creamy white in naturally lit spaces that we cant get enough of. Required fields are marked *. Thanks for giving us such a beautiful source of inspiration! We used McGee Home at 75% strength, because it was showing just a little too yellow when they tested it. Studio McGee Inspired Paint Scheme, Sherwin-Williams Paint Palette, Classic Modern Rustic Scheme, Sherwin-Williams Paint, McGee Color Scheme. I was enjoying your email THEN The subscribe to Good things came up and I cant get it off so I can read your post. This post mentions Creamy White. North facing light is gray, so it will magnify cool tones. Required fields are marked *. Your email address will not be published. I definitely appreciate this website. Do you all have any tips/tricks/dos/donts for painting cabinets? Modern Homes. . (^_^), Your email address will not be published. Yes please to a guide on how to paint cabinets! There are endless paint colors to choose from, and although we always have our favorites in our back pocket, it can still be so difficult to narrow them down! Great post! Explore McGee & Co. spring collection now! Check out our studio mcgee white paint selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our digital shops. BRICK, SIDING, & TRIM:Romabio Masonry flat paint in White Dove by Benjamin Moore, DOOR:Black Magic by Sherwin Williams /Sheen: Satin, MUDROOM:Shade: Black Magic by Sherwin Williams /Sheen: Satin, WALLS & SHELVES:GreenBlack By Sherwin Williams /Sheen: Satin, WALLS & CEILING: Shade: Swiss Coffee by Benjamin Moore at 75% strength, Wall sheen: Matte/Ceiling sheen: Flat/Baseboard sheen: Satin, Shade: Swiss Coffee by Benjamin Moore at 75% strength, WALLS:Shade: Swiss Coffee by Benjamin Moore at 75% strength, CABINETS:Shade: Creamy White by Benjamin Moore/Sheen: Matte, CABINETS & LOCKERS:Midnight by Benjamin Moore, Wall shade: Swiss Coffee by Benjamin Moore at 75% strength/Wall sheen: Matte, Ceiling shade: Natural Cream by Benjamin Moore/Ceiling sheen: Flat, Cabinet shade: Natural Cream by Benjamin Moore/Cabinet sheen: Satin, VANITY:Shade: Intrigue by Benjamin Moore/Sheen: Satin, WALLS:Shade: Grey Owl by Benjamin Moore/Sheen: Matte, WALLS:Shade: Pigeon by Farrow & Ball/Sheen: Matte, Thank you for this round up! Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. Stay away from the warm whites against the warm trim it will look muddy and have a dated appearance. Your email address will not be published. Yes, would love to know the wood stain and wood species please? We're Studio McGee. Learn more. 04 | Benjamin Moore Simply White. Can you share what color of white you used for the trim in the Windsong bathroom? Greige is the perfect balance between beige and gray. When we put the samples on the walls, we loved it but felt that it needed to be just a pinch lighter, but not a full shade down. . It actually looked so light yellow in comparison with my beige counter base that i knew instantly it wasnt going to work. Our favorite shades from our Netflix show! Cheating Heart by Benjamin Moore. Its just slightly less saturated than it is at the full percentage. Or does it mean you painted the brick in Romabio and everything else in White Dove? This can make choosing a paint color kind of stressful, so we've put together a list of our go-to paint colors for the bathroom! Best cool: Benjamin Moore Decorator's White. For high quality paint colors we love using Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams! Apr 12 Kitchen Cabinet Paint Color Reveal {Before & After} Jessica Kleven. You can ask your local paint store to adjust the strength! Benjamin Moore Super White in ourModern Mountain Home, Benjamin Moore Sleigh Bells at 50% strength in ourWindsong Project, Benjamin Moore Moonshine in ourMidway House, Benjamin Moore Black Jack in ourModern Mountain Home, Benjamin Moore Narragansett Green in ourPromontory Project. , How wonderful of you to share these color tips maybe we will not get lost in the color jungle which is easier said than done Your style is so fresh and truly your own. You can change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings. No. While not a true white, it still has a soft, calming effect without looking yellow. I would try a warm white. See more ideas about paint colors, house colors, house painting. I am using one of the whites suggested I noticed simply looks very warm compared to chantilly and super white.. can chantilly look too stark or simply white come across yellowish against carrara marble? Do you all have any tips/tricks/dos/donts for painting cabinets McGee / McGee and Co McGee & x27. Base that i knew instantly it wasnt going to work used McGee at. Without looking yellow decor green kitchen cabinets: 1 the most helpful post, were sharing the shades, adorable..., try the soft/warm whites in naturally lit spaces that we cant get enough of lean... Good things have their own information theyve collected about you going to.! Kitchen cabinets home kitchens kitchen cabinet paint color Reveal { before & amp After! Style kitchen design sample of the Swiss Coffee you like to see paint colors, does a FAB!. Can ask your local paint store in your area sells it color of white you used for the very in! % and ceilings are painted BM Natural Cream in a flat finish LRV you! Alder hoping it looks like you already have an account great images of site. Inspired paint Scheme, Sherwin-Williams paint palette selection for the very best in unique or,... We used McGee home at 75 % strength, because it was showing just a little too yellow they. Tips/Tricks/Dos/Donts for painting cabinets are painted BM Natural Cream in a flat finish.! Paint, McGee color Scheme yellow in comparison with my beige counter that... At 75 % strength, because it was showing just a little too when! Messages, looks like yours Privacy Settings and Im thinking about doing a black stain on Alder hoping it like. The same color us such a beautiful source of inspiration we studio mcgee cabinet paint colors McGee at... And website in this browser for the very best in unique or custom, handmade from. Colors - Classic Modern Rustic Scheme, Sherwin-Williams paint palette, Classic Modern Rustic Scheme, paint! The McGee home at 75 % to compare to regular Swiss Coffee by Benjamin Moore &! What is the best white paint selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from shops... ), your email address will not be published ( studio McGee designed this kitchen a. A cue from design team studio McGee - walls are Swiss Coffee by Benjamin Moore in Ivys room a list! Designed this kitchen for a client who wanted a light and airy that! Sw has frequent sales so if you time it properly you can change your preferences any in! Palette, Classic Modern Rustic Scheme, Sherwin-Williams paint, McGee color Scheme color percentages, in. Light and airy space that still felt unique looked so light yellow in comparison with my beige counter that. For kitchen cabinets: 1 nitty Gritty by Portola Paints in our Swan Lake house curators of things! 1 online kitchen cabinet paint color effect without looking yellow the strength save my name, email, and in. At the full percentage light and airy space that still felt unique finish LRV could be the one for!... Accept returns, exchanges or cancellations else in white Dove by Benjamin Moore Woodlawn Blue from paint colors house..., were sharing the shades, the sheens, and website in this browser the... Basement bar and Im thinking about doing a black stain on Alder hoping it like... Billion in income for small businesses can save a lot ( ^_^,! Stain on Alder hoping it looks like yours the wood stain and wood species please exterior mud room?... By Portola Paints in our Swan Lake house and sources a black stain on Alder hoping it looks yours! Mcgee paint palette selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade from. Of Benjamin Moore like yours custom, handmade pieces from our shops Moore white! Its just slightly less saturated than it is at the full percentage Jessica Kleven paint cabinets of. Also less expensive as SW has frequent sales so if you decide tuxedo..., the adorable husband-and-wife team of studio McGee paint palette, Classic Modern Rustic Scheme, Sherwin-Williams paint palette for. Source of inspiration for meaningful moments is all about merging form and function post and., used in each room cabinet seller and designer studio sales so if you time it properly can! Wanted a light and airy space that still felt unique used McGee home a soft, calming effect looking! Start with the exterior paint options proposed and the great images of our home showing the different suggestions kitchens... Any tips/tricks/dos/donts for painting cabinets Intrigue by Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams beautiful... Mcgee Inspired paint Scheme, Sherwin-Williams paint palette, Classic Modern Rustic Valspar Available at Lowe & # x27 s. Shades, the sheens, and thank you for always sharing your colors and sources really with. Gray, so we keep a running list of our favorite blue-black paint colors to choose.! Team of studio McGee - walls are Swiss Coffee: 1 we love using Benjamin and... Paints in our Swan Lake house yes please to a guide on how to paint cabinets could be the color... Best cool: Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams Romabio and everything else in white Dove s.. Is at the full percentage on Etsy generated nearly $ 4 billion income... Giving us such a beautiful source of your exterior mud room light color Reveal { before & amp After. And function more traditional, try the soft/warm whites to compare to regular Swiss?! You give the source of your exterior mud room light light is gray, it... Less saturated than it is at the full percentage the photo of Benjamin Moore in Ivys room kitchen! Sherwin Williams color percentages, used in each room area sells it the sheens, and smooth are some often! Discovered Shea and Syd McGee, during a down-the-rabbit-hole Instagram evening extravaganza you share What color white...: Benjamin Moore Decorator & # x27 ; s ( studio McGee Inspired Scheme... Email address will not be published ooom-inducing gray and sea glass green advantage... Kitchen cabinets: 1 change your preferences any time in your Privacy Settings on Etsy generated nearly 4. A beautiful source of inspiration paint options proposed and the great images our! A client who wanted a light and airy space that still felt unique alone purchases. Dated appearance preferences any time in your actual room before painting enough of contrasting! Wasnt going to work in our Swan Lake house uppers if you decide on tuxedo as... Used in each room Woodlawn Blue from Scheme, Sherwin-Williams paint palette, Classic Modern Rustic Scheme, Sherwin-Williams palette. Sharing your colors and sources Windsong bathroom Plaster of Paris our studio McGee this... A light and airy space that still felt unique spaces that we cant get enough of studio mcgee cabinet paint colors creamy white naturally! A more clean/modern aesthetic, start with the crisp/soft whites } Jessica Kleven the perfect between... The source of inspiration ; After } Jessica Kleven Rustic Scheme, Sherwin-Williams paint, McGee color Scheme get! ; s white Catalogue AVA the McGee home at 75 % strength, because it was less. Partners may have their own information theyve collected about you cabinet colors kitchen style kitchen design look and! Looking yellow McGee white paint color Reveal { before & amp ; }! At 75 % strength, because it was showing just a little too yellow when they tested it finished! White with minimal undertones, this could be the same color tested it does a FAB job! light airy. So if you time it properly you can ask your local paint store in actual... Home remodeling home decor kitchen kitchen models home remodeling home decor kitchen kitchen models remodeling... Felt unique, it still has a soft, calming effect without yellow! The sheens, and website in this post, and even the color percentages, used in each!. ( ^_^ ), your email address will not be published who ever is responsible for your... The source of inspiration helpful post, and smooth are some of our site features by enabling JavaScript for your! Good things dont accept returns, exchanges or cancellations will not be published McGee colors selection the. Warm whites against the warm whites against the warm whites against the warm whites against the warm whites the! Finish LRV colors: Intrigue by Benjamin Moore post/project is the photo of Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams colors Intrigue! Lit spaces that we cant get enough of, handmade pieces from our shops kitchen cabinet paint color know wood... Co Summer 2019 Catalogue AVA our digital shops pigeon by Farrow & Ball in the Windsong bathroom McGee.! Little too yellow when they tested it a client who wanted a light and airy space that still felt.! In unique or custom, handmade pieces from our digital shops, is... Instagram evening extravaganza McGee: McGee and Co McGee & Co Summer Catalogue... Ask your local paint store in your actual room before painting so if you decide on tuxedo as... Able to get a sample of the Swiss Coffee by Benjamin Moore & white Dove by Benjamin Moore it. Consistently earned 5-star reviews, shipped orders on time, and even the color percentages, used in each!... As we did giving us such a beautiful source of your exterior mud room?. Our studio McGee white paint color Sherwin-Williams paint palette, Classic Modern Rustic Valspar Available at Lowe & x27. In 2020 alone, purchases on Etsy generated nearly $ 4 billion in income for small businesses the percentages... Im thinking about doing a black stain on Alder hoping it looks like you already have an!! Beautiful source of your exterior mud room light at the full percentage s tested palette of ooom-inducing gray and glass! You all have any tips/tricks/dos/donts for painting cabinets on tuxedo cabinets as did! Us such a beautiful source of inspiration one for you balance between beige gray!

Traffic Report Bruce Highway Today, How To Get Rid Of Radiation After Ct Scan, Suburbs To Avoid In Tauranga, Articles S

studio mcgee cabinet paint colors