the loud house the sweet spot script

", Ace: "Oh, it's, uhit's the worst seat in the whole car! The following is a transcript for the episode "The Sweet Spot". ], Ace: [laments] "Dang it. When Lana says "Get him! Where is he going?!" The Loud House (2016-): Season 1, Episode 5 - The Sweet Spot/A Tale of Two Tables - full transcript Lincoln tries to prove that he's mature enough to sit at the grown-up table./Lincoln comes up with a plan to claim the best seat in the family van for a long road trip. "[As Lincoln continues setting the arrangements]Lisa: "Hey, Lincoln? Lincoln: "Gah! Driving Miss Hazy/No Guts, No Glori 3. Clyde: Roger th- Wait a minute? "Got it! [starts throwing a barrage of punches at Ace; end flashback. Lisa: "Talking to yourself again, I see." I am loving this new system. [x's out more seats until he points to the first seat from the second row.] Did you really think I'd fall for-"Luan: [suddenly squirts water from a flower on her left shoe into Lincoln's mouth.] [demonstrates] "Simply open to request a ride. Everyone is scared, even Lucy.] [accidentally shows Lisa's notes] "What?! [He notices the massive amount of sticky notes on the fridge and puts the note there. April 1, 2016 May 6, 2016 May 18, 2016 May 18, 2016 May 19, 2016 May 19, 2016 May 20, 2016 May 20, 2016 May 20, 2016 May 20, 2016 May 20, 2016 May 23, 2016 June 2, 2016 June 5, 2016 June 7, 2016 September 1, 2016 September 1, 2016 September 9, 2016 September 16, 2017 October 11, 2017 April 23, 2018 May 24, 2018 September 5, 2019 August 11, 2020 April 28, 2021 (RakutenTV) August 26, 2021 (dTV-Channel) October 28, 2022 (BS11) He scowls and takes his foot off; a sappy tune plays over the radio. [removes the tarp to reveal a supercomputer] "We give you the Loud Cloud!" ]Lincoln: "Gah! The Sweet Spot/A Tale of Two Tables 6. ", [Ace shouts in anger and goes back to his room. Menu. Cue the funeral music." I'm watching you. Got it? Lola requested a ride to the nail salon! [Lincoln sneaking into Leni's room] I'm on the spring seat!" "[she glances at him]Leni: [trying to use the vacuum cleaner] "Does anyone know how to turn on this sucky thingy?" ", [Ace tiptoes out of his room. It's the night before the family road trip in the family van, also known as " Vanzilla ." Lincoln explains that he's preparing to stake the night out on the "Sweet Spot," the only good seat in the car, as it protects him from the various inconveniences of the van, and the annoyances of his sisters. ", [Ace and his sisters all rush for the door to get to the Sweet Spot first; the others shove Ace and Storm E. off the stairs and burst out the door; Peanut gets knocked into the yard from behind by Scribbles; Jewel opens the door, but Whistle pulls her back; Ace dives in, but Peanut pounces him; Alice attacks them and Specs gets on the roof of the car and wails like a maniac; Scribbles beans her with beets and Trinket tackles her; the fight gets so out of hand and brutal that the onslaught wrecks Vanzilla down to scraps, as the dust bubble expanded. There's the sticky, the soggy, the springy, and the slanty. We felt awful for what we did before, and we're really sorry. ], Prince: [weeping] "That was my first car! The Loud House Season 1 Episode 7 - The Sweet Spot (Part 4) - YouTube Fourth and final part of "The Sweet Spot", the seventh episode from the first season of The Loud House.No. [The other siblings are not pleased about this] And my dad's first car! Lucy is not seen racing with the others when 7:00 hits, but when the van is destroyed, she mysteriously appears. GPS: "Pickup requested. I feel the impending doom. Mr. Grouse: "Oof! Kevin Sullivan He goes out the house and into the car. By the time their parents call it to a halt, the van has been completely destroyed. I can't lose that seat!" "Lynn Sr.: "Ooh, honey. What do we do?" Lisa: "We have to reset the supercomputer or risk losing everything on the Loud Cloud!" He scowls and takes his foot off; a sappy tune plays over the radio. ", [Rita is still being led astray by the malfunctioning GPS] Conductor and Timmy Turner's Thomas Tales with Friends, Digimon Adventure (2020) Netflix English dub, Railway Park - Featuring Thomas and Oliver, List of Pikachufreak's Thomas US VHS ideas (based on Shining Time Station), The Mouse Ears on FreeForm (2016 American Block), Pikachufreak's List of Thomas and Friends VHS/DVD ideas, Lady and the Tramp: Platinum Edition DVD Sneak Peeks, Opening to Cars 2 Disney Digital 3D 2011 Theatre. "Lincoln: "Operation Sweet Spot is a success. ", Ace: "You can yell all you want, but I'm already in the seat. ]Lucy: "It looks like you have time now." Neat!" Lori: Wait, are we suppose to be sitting on the couch now? ", [The Louds have assembled once more in the living room] Luna: We all fought each other for a spot in the van when we forgot about why we were even going on this trip in the first place. ]Lynn Sr.: "ENOUGH!!! The doors then close. Stay with me! [Lola takes out her phone to make a request, and the app trills] "Wow, it's already working! ]Lincoln: "There's my cue. Rita: "Thank you, Loud Cloud." Likewise, he dislikes sitting in front of Lana (because she has a peashooter) or Lori (because she gets carsick). Luna: If we can do that maybe they'll let us off of our punishment of being grounded this week. Where'd it go?" I should have it! This would play. ], [Lynn Sr. is at the kitchen] [and Leni. Viewers I'll sit up front, dude. ], Ace: "Come on! Warning, low memory." ", Scribbles: "What's the Sweet Spot? And in the end, that's just for the best. ["Vanzilla"] Luna: "This next song goes out to my girlfriend, Sam." Chris Savino Leni: Is it cool if I hang out with you? ], Ace: "The back row is so far away from Mom and Dad, that it turns into the wild, wild west. I'm not up to anything. "The Sweet Spot" is the seventh episode of Season 1 of The Loud House. They're so relaxing. It's safer there anyway in case the engine comes loose and flies into the car, crushing everyone up front." Just leave a sticky note reminder for me on the fridge!" [pulls up his mattress to reveal the above view of the van; circles the third seat from the front row] "Getting stuck next to Lily's car seat is no good. You're awake. I should have it! ]Lincoln: "The motion of the car always puts her in a daze, and she'll leave me alone. Let me try this." I love aquariums! ]Lincoln: [on radio] "Road Tripper to Nose Bleeder. Operation: Fill All The Sweets Around The Sweet Spot is complete. Lynn: And I picked up all the trash from the floors. Lincoln: You're just trying to be happy, and I respect that. Lynn Sr.: (shocked) THE ENTIRE LIVING ROOM IS A MESS! Rita: "I guess it's been on silent mode for a while now." ", Ace: "Alice. Lisa: "You can now upload recipes, start dinner polls, and even receive meal requests." Lincoln, Royal Woods Middle School." When Rita (in silhouette) is yelling at the kids about Vanzilla, it is believed her and Lynn Sr.'s room is upstairs, but the room they are in after Vanzilla is destroyed is Leni's and Lori's room, when their room is next to the living room. "It's at the end of the couch; close to the bathroom with a great view of the TV." And. [accidentally activates the blender and vacuum cleaner. ", "Sure. "At 6:35 AM: [Lincoln is dancing. THIS?! "What are you doing with that? "Lincoln: "Leni. Lana: (bursts in) Did someone say sharks?! She spends the whole ride texting with Wacky. ]Lincoln: "And this seat has the exact opposite problem. Pop Punk-Doug Rockwell[Loud siblings fighting] What did I eat? - Crashing through the crowded halls Dodging girls like Ping-Pong balls Todd: [now amnesiac] "WHO IS TODD? Lori: We were literally acting like children ruining the van, the living room, the vacation you had planned. As long as Lori isn't near me. Behold! Prrrrrrrr! I'm working here! ? Prrrrrrrr! (They hear a knock on the door as Lincoln opens it to find Leni standing at the door). Todd: "WHO ARE YOU? ", [In the bathroom, Lori is applying lipstick until she hears Lincoln opening the door. Who can I have behind me? Sisters: *shocked* What?! [Lily, covered in red marker, is holding a marker and draws a line at the base of the stairs.] [rolls window down and turns off light; the girls exit Vanzilla back into the house. "Lola: [Annoyed] "What are you up to, Lincoln? Lisa: "Gah! Or as we affectionately call it: 'Vanzilla'. Wild sisters incoming!! A light goes on from upstairs; Cinder is there. Lori: We just need to find the best spot. Credits My love"[While she recites her poem, every word from it causes Lincoln to feel even more pressure and have to go even worse than before; suddenly, Lily walks by with a full diaper and the stink nauseates Lincoln. Sending these to the clouds." ], [Trinket and Scribbles fight near Ace. Lynn Sr.: "What? [Rita takes out her phone to find] Recap /. Lincoln: We decided to clean up the living room to make up for what we did. ", [Eventually, Ace makes many seating negotiations with his sisters and arranges it perfectly. [Making a deal with Lisa] "So, you'll sit behind me tomorrow? You're right Luna, we were acting horrible about this whole thing. Lola: But we're grounded, right now we'll get in even more trouble for not being in our rooms. [his eyes close], Ace: [wakes up and gasps] "Only 30 minutes until Operation: Save the Sweet Spot-" [yawns and slaps himself awake] "Come on, man! Synopsis. Like a dam breaking. Akari Mitsu's Favorite Characters/Update logs, The Loud House/The Nick and Jessica Variety Hour, Peg + Cat/The Nick and Jessica Variety Hour, Dora the Explorer/The Nick and Jessica Variety Hour, Mr. "[The kids stop fighting and look up to Rita. I've secured the seat. The Loud House Encyclopedia is a FANDOM TV . Uh-huh! "Lucy: "Then why is it called the 'Sweet Spot'? Lola: Well beauty comes first so I'll get to the couch first so I can find the perfect spot! GPS: "Head north. [notices something] "Hey! He covers his mouth to silence himself then runs back in his room. ]Lori: [terrified] "Lincoln, I'm warning you! ", [Ace notices that everyone else in the house has fallen asleep. Rita, Lynn Sr., Lucy, Lisa, and the twins are watching TV when something opens the door. Just, you know, catching some Z's in the car like guys do. Lisa: "Oh, not again." "Lincoln: [acting] "Me? [uses the app to turn on a tennis ball launcher] [starts jamming on her guitar and fulfills her brother's request. Surf it at a similar length to your normal shortboard but have all the hold, strength and paddle power that you want in a solid surf step-up. I think I can move some things around to accommodate you. Lincoln: Yeah, I gave up title. ], Ace: "Plus, it's next to the one-working speaker. But don't worry, that spot on the couch is going to be mine! [Depending on which version of the pilot you see, the title may or may not show up. ], [Vanzilla is totally destroyed and the fight is over; clearly, no one gets the Sweet Spot. (They go into Lincoln's room to meet with the others). [starts straining] "Which is important. I guess I should have known that in a family this big, you just can't control every little thing." I call it 'the sweet spot.'. Which means", "Tires could blow, a low-flying plane could shear the roof off, the brakes could fail, and we could plunge off a cliff", "It's safer there anyway in case the engine comes loose and flies into the car, crushing everyone up front. Sounds fun right? I might as well just stay in my room for now. But what about the-"[Before Clyde can finish, Lincoln abruptly tosses the radio out of the car to a tree, smashing it and rolls up the window. I bet everyone hates me now. ]Lincoln: "Ha! Now you owe me two boats, Loud!" "AWW, YEAH! (The siblings all sit on the couch together). Previous [When they enter, Lisa gasps at the supercomputer.] Then she'll leave me alone. Add three' uh 'pounds of garlic.' ", [A defeated Lincoln walks back in his room and furiously puts his duffle bag on his dresser. "Work the camera! "Clyde: "That's awesome. "[The title card for the show and its creator, either the original design or the final version for it, pops up for the Loud House.]. Leni: (glares) Or you're trying to use the best spot before us! LINCOLN!" "Lincoln: [makes an embarrassed side glance to the viewers and then starts taking photos of Lola as she poses for the camera.] The Sweet Spot: The night before the family road trip, Lincoln makes plans to claim the "sweet spot", the one comfortable seat in the family van. Luan: "Oh, wow. Definitely not Scribbles. ], Ace: [rolls down the window] "Hey, guys. ]Lincoln: "but the beauty of the Sweet Spot is that it has one working window. ]Lincoln: "And it can't be Lynn. Which means", Jewel: [gags from nausea] "CARSICK!" . ? ", "EVERYONE, BACK TO THEIR ROOMS THIS MINUTE! Funny/The Loud House Season 1. Operation: Fill All The Sweets Around The Sweet Spot is complete. We're out of toilet paper! I left you a message!" I left a sticky note on the fridge!" Luan: "What a relief." Walkie-Talkie-Benson Taylor, Jeff Tymoschuk[Lincoln continues to explain the car seats] Now where are you guys heading?" "Lisa: "I have one addendum to our legally binding verbal agreement. Well, don't let the picture fool you! [The family has assembled in the living room with Lincoln and Lisa in front of a massive tarp.] Operation: Seat Next To The Sweet Spot is a success. YOU'RE GOING TO SPEND THIS WEEKEND SITTING TOGETHER IN THE LIVING ROOM UNTIL YOU LEARN TO GET ALONG!!!" "Lynn: [threatening] "You're gonna possess a bruise in a minute! Lori: (glares) Why were you down here first before all of us? ", [The next day. ][Just then, there's a banging at the window, waking him up and it's revealed to be his sisters looking pretty miffed. "[The door closes and whatever is occurring cannot be seen, but it only causes Lori to panic. I'll sit behind you only if Storm E.'s not next to me. ", Forest: "That's awesome. I've secured the seat.Clyde: "Great job. You- [ Grunting while tearing the script apart ] I'm gonna-What? Tomorrow, the Loud family is going on a trip of our own. ", "She spends the whole ride texting with Bobby. Neat! ]Lincoln: "ALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA!" Rita: "Where is this going, Lincoln?" [shakes her awake] "Oh, good. Lily! [pause] So, who's sitting behind you? I call it 'The Sweet Spot.' ", Ace: [acting] "Me? It's revealed that Luna's singing gives Lisa tinnitus. The Loud House S1E3 "Driving Miss Hazy / No Guts, No Glori". Rita: "Hmm. Oh, leg warmers! "[Flashback to an irritated Lisa sitting next to Luna, who's wailing to her music. I put it right-" [notices it isn't on the fridge] "Huh? ][Cut back to Lincoln's room; he x's out that seat. Head south. Then what'sTHIS? Luan heads down the stairs] A Tale of Two Tables: Lincoln tries to prove that he's mature enough to sit with his parents and older sisters at the "grown-up . ], Ace: [infuriated] "You went in my room?! [Lincoln is in his room, showing his friends a new app he developed in the Loud Cloud] Lucy: We just wanna borrow something from your room. [Making a deal with Specs] "So, you'll sit behind me tomorrow? "Clyde: "Sorry, Road Tripper. "Lincoln: "Oh, it's, uhit's the worst seat in the whole car! Lisa: "Colleagues, all of the universe's questions will be answered in the following slide." Due to the smashing success of the Loud Cloud so far, we have decided to expand its capabilities. Lola proceeds to awkwardly ribbon-dance], [Lucy, Boris, and Dante are at the Loud House bathroom holding a funeral for a girl's pet fish] Luna: Yeah, that would've been such a fun time. What's up? Will you sit next to me in the car tomorrow? Lola: "Are you kidding me?!" Whether his sisters are giving him unwanted makeovers or he's racing them to the couch to gain control of the TV, Lincoln is often getting involved in antics with his siblings. They peek inside the house to find all the appliances going haywire.] After all, whoever sits next to you on the couch could affect the whole experience. Lynn Sr.: "Kids, dinner's ready! This is gonna be great. Water rushing, churning, turning landscape to mud. In Lincoln's flashback of the "spring" seat, it's shown to be the second seat from the left, but in the flashback with Lola, he's sitting all the way to the left. However, this replacement is reasonable. ? Luna: I gotta ask, if we actually made it for our vacation what did you plan on doing? Leni: Thanks Linky! [uploads the images to the Loud Cloud and peeks out the window. [Switch over to when he sat next to Lynn. I have to keep this line-", Ace: "It's Ace! Louds: "Oooh!" Lisa: "Lincoln, there you are. Lisa: This is ridiculous what we all did, all of this over a spot in the van. [Lincoln and his sisters all rush for the door to get to the Sweet Spot first; the others shove Lincoln and Luna off the stairs and burst out the door; Luan gets knocked into the yard from behind by Lana; Lori opens the door, but Lynn pulls her back; Lincoln dives in, but Luan pounces him; Leni attacks them and Lisa gets on the roof of the car and wails like a maniac; Lana beans her with beets and Lola tackles her; the fight gets so out of hand and brutal that the onslaught wrecks Vanzilla . Smell my new flower!" "Lincoln: "You can yell all you want, but I'm already in the seat. Lisa calculates that Lincoln has deduced which seat is the best seat in the van, and has angled his sisters in the positions most favorable to him, much to Lincoln's outrage. This is amazing, Dad." What's up? Just, you know, catching some Z's in the car like guys do. The Loud House Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM TV Community. [looks down at the family van] Every seat in Vanzilla offers one kind of torture or another." [Lucy] "Leni, mall." Lisa: "It's unresponsive! (he shuts his door) Well, Operation: Sweet Spot went sour. Lynn: *surprised* Wait, what? [Rita's phone trills] Lori: Relax Dad, I've got this. The Loud House S1E13 "For Bros About to Rock / It's a Loud, Loud, Loud, Loud House". [only gets raven caws] "Hello? You stop looking at, "Come on! [opens the door and runs out in horror.] ", [Lisa is at the Quantum Collective Science Show] ]Lincoln: "Can you please stop? Now I literally won't be able to do anything! I can't lose that seat!" I've been waiting for you guys to come. "Don't forget to carry the 1! Lincoln: Well, you could've sat next to me. [Lincoln hastily runs out of the kitchen, his sticky note floating down to the bottom of the fridge from the force of him slamming the door. Lisa: "Well, I suppose all of these new features take up more space than I anticipated. "Lincoln: "This is Lincoln.Clyde: "Oh. The boy is rendered unconscious. 7 ", Ace: [on radio] "Road Tripper to Nose Bleeder. Lynn Sr.: "Thanks, kiddos!" "Lori: "Well, I was born first!" Show me what you got! ", [That night] "Clyde: "Sorry, Road Tripper. Starring Grey Griffin, Lara Jill Miller, Jessica DiCicco Genres Comedy, Animation, Kids, Adventure, Arts, Entertainment, and Culture, Music Videos and Concerts Subtitles English [CC] Audio languages Kyle Marshall [Lisa tries to type on the keyboard] He takes out the recipe] "See? He goes out the house and into the car. Computer Voice: "Memory updated. Lana: Duh! Go in the pool, use the spa, check out the snack bar, all kinds of stuff. "[switch over to Lola giving Lincoln a manicure while his hand is oddly bobbing up and down. (Lucy jumps on top of Lori knocking her down as Lynn jumps onto the spot on the couch), (Lana tackles Lynn and pushes her off the couch as Luan pushes Lola away from the couch and tackles Lana), (Luan is about to sit on the couch but Luna pushes Luan aside and sits on the spot). (Lincoln looks for some Band-Aids in the drawer and pulls out a box). ", Forest: "Sorry, Road Tripper. Guys! Luna: "Out with the old" Lynn: "Now we're talking, baby!" ", [Flashback; Trinket and Scribbles look at each other angrily while Ace is seen with a comic book and soda between them. BRB!" It's the night before the family road trip in the family van, also known as "Vanzilla." Those cards might have fallen off on their trek to Vanzilla. Whenever Clyde asks which sister will sit next to or behind Lincoln, the scene cuts to an outside shot of Vanzilla with Lincoln inside angrily yelling. "Lynn: "I punch you every time I see a car." Clyde: Ohhh, this is tricky maybe you'll just have to leave it up to chance and just deal with whichever sister sits next to you. Lincoln and Lisa: "Technology, making our lives better!" (Lincoln peeks out of his room to see if any of his sisters were in the hallway). Lynn: I guess all I can do now is throw my ball against the wall. Leni: (gasps) I never realized that. Lisa: "Looks like we're finally offline." The Loud House | The Sweet Spot (1/5) Juan Jos Higuita Escobar 7.19K subscribers Subscribe 100K views 8 months ago No Copyright Infringement Intended Credits goes to Nickelodeon and Viacom. [bounces off a trampoline to jump the fence and enters Mr. Grouse's house] "Aha! Stop looking at me. Lincoln: "What? 1.74 million Lori: Gotcha. ", Alice: "Sure. [accidentally plays spooky music] "What's happening?! [goes to the kitchen with Lisa and Lincoln following. We better sit on the couch and get along. ][Lincoln takes a quick peek, only to see that his sisters are just as ready as he is; the clock hits 7:00 AM. It fires at them, and Lincoln and Lisa use Todd as a meat shield while heading to Lisa and Lily's room.] ]Lincoln: "I got it! [tries to skip to her slides but it keeps showing Leni's selfies] "It appears we're having technical difficulties. In the end, we couldn't go on our vacation, because the van was destroyed. ", Jewel: "That's not the hot issue right now. Todd: [pats Lincoln's back; still amnesiac] "GREAT IDEA, LARRY." Cloud? And it's going to be mine!" Lucy: It was so we can enjoy a family vacation. [Switch over to when he sat next to Whistle. You're awake. Even when I try to make things beneficial for everyone, we still end up fighting for it anyway. After some thinking, Lincoln decides that Leni can sit next to him, since she is usually dazed out for the entire trip. ], Cinder: [from Jewel and Alice's room] "THAT IS ENOUGH! [Laughs], [switch over to Trinket giving Lincoln a manicure while his hand is oddly bobbing up and down. I guess I should have known that in a family this big, you just can't control every little thing. It's just how things go around here (looks down) I'm sorry I caused all this, I shouldn't have tried these in the first place. Sorry, Mr. And possession is 9/10 of the law. It's our prom theme. He scrambles on board the bus as dark clouds form. From my calculations, that leaves one seat save from them all. Offscreen, Blanket's saliva gets on it. [gets an idea] "Could clear a room! [Lincoln and Lisa high-five], [Rita heads out the door when she gets a message from the Loud Cloud.] It's our prom theme. When Lincoln is packing his things into his bag, it includes the robot action figure he keeps on his dresser, but in the next shot, it's back on his dresser. Luna: Oh, well check the drawer next to the fridge there should be a box in there. Voicemail: "You have 900 new messages." ], Ace: [to the viewers] "I'm sorry you had to see that. Lincoln: (to the viewers) I'm sorry you had to see that. ], Ace: "And the rest of the seats only get worse." Water. And there goes my peace and quiet." You can come across the MP3 or MP4 files of Loud House Sweet Spot Fight Reversed track and video by clicking the "Download" button below for Absolutely free, Rapid and Uncomplicated, the download link for the track loud house sweet spot fighting 2 csupo effects is readily . Luna: This is ridiculous what we all did, all of this over a spot in the van, and I didn't even know who I was sitting with. Lincoln: "Looks like my friends are close." [shakes her awake] "Oh, good. ", [Peanut immediately decks Ace and both of them are brawling, Storm E. joins in and the rest as well. I'm gonna upload it to the Cloud." [yawns] "Now, to get a little shuteye." "[Lana fires a pea right into his mouth and he starts choking; flashback to a trip where Lori was behind him. You stay away from my stuff! ]Lynn: "Don't even think about it, Lincoln! "Luna: "You'd just barf all over it, dude! And tomorrow, it will be mine, because I'm gonna stake it out tonight. "[enter Lola's twin Lana carrying a pile of mud in her hands. [closes door to finally use the toilet.] (Lincoln and the others hug as Lori, Luan, Lynn, Lola, and Lisa look out in the hallway to find them all in Lincoln's room). Lynn: We missed the chance to spend time together and instead fought each other. "Lynn: "Let's play Auto Attack. [The figure steps inside and reveals a furious Lincoln, drenched from the storm. Lisa and Todd get out of the way as the machine fires away. (hugs Lincoln), (Lincoln and Luna return back upstairs quietly). Lori: Ugh! "[Flashback]Lincoln: [voiceover] "It's right in Dad's sight line. The Loud kids go back to their rooms, waiting impatiently for the clock to strike 7:00. "Lincoln: "Because I'm being sweet? ]Lynn Sr.: [weeping] "That was my first car! Clyde has a crush on Lori, Lincoln's oldest sister and self-proclaimed boss, who is dating Bobby, who holds many jobs -- including lifeguard and mall security guard -- even though he's not very smart. ]Luan: ""Lincoln! I don't want to see ANYONE in that car until 7:00 AM!" ", Forest: "Sorry, Road Tripper. Rita: [chasing Lily] "Sure, honey. "Lola: "Beauty before age! That said, he knows of another "Sweet Spot" on the couch. The fight stops shortly with Lincoln looking messy. ", Ace: [outraged] "It took me eight months to figure that out!" This leads to a chain of deals and agreements between Lincoln and his other sisters, as to who gets to sit next to who. Todd: [with a tennis ball in his left eye] "IS ANYONE ELSE SEEING GREEN OR IS IT JUST ME?" (sits next to Lynn), (Lincoln turns on the tv as they all enjoy the show they're watching). When Lana shoots a pea into Lincoln's mouth, he falls out of his seat, despite being restrained by his seat belt. "[Vanzilla is completely destroyed and the fight is over; all the children freeze in their positions. Louds except Lynn: "Oooh!" Luna: (folds her arms) Okay dude, is this part of some new plan you have to get something over all of us? "Oohgood timing." (Leni imagines being in a spa wearing her sunglasses). I want to borrow his couch plans! Operation: Snag the Sofa? (sits next to Lori), Lana: My sense is in need too. Rita heads back to the Loud House, with all the kids picked up and heading home.] (Lucy pops out of nowhere in Lincoln's room scaring him, Leni, and Luna). Lori: And I literally got Bobby to fix the TV we broke. Do you think you can add a few more features to the app for us?" Production Code ], Ace: [voice vibrating; bobbing up and down due to the spring] "I can't! Spy Steppa-Steve Everitt[Lincoln gets ready to steakout the sweet spot] Okay. Rita, Lynn Sr., Lucy, Lisa, and the twins are watching TV when something opens the door. No fair! [yawns] "Now, to get a little shuteye." Cliff meows loudly in pain until Lincoln pets him to sleep. ], Ace: "There's my cue. [goes back to sleep], Alice: [having another nightmare] "SOCKS WITH SANDALS! [Rings around the third seat of the long couch] "And it's going to be mine!" I don't need to get ralphed on by the Princess of Puke. I don't need to get ralphed on by the Princess of Puke. We should learn to love and respect each other more than fight over something stupid. I think I can move some things around to accommodate you. Lincoln: That's a chance I'm willing to take. Can someone bring me a new roll?! Lincoln: Well, no. [Lincoln and his sisters all rush for the door to get to the Sweet Spot first; the others shove Lincoln and Luna off the stairs and burst out the door; Luan gets knocked into the yard from behind by Lana; Lori opens the door, but Lynn pulls her back; Lincoln dives in, but Luan pounces him; Leni attacks them and Lisa gets on the roof of the car and wails like a maniac; Lana beans her with beets and Lola tackles her; the fight gets so out of hand and brutal that the onslaught wrecks Vanzilla down to scraps, as the dust bubble expanded. I followed the recipe!" Leni! ]Lincoln: "CAN ANYONE HEAR ME?! [chuckles before noticing Lincoln glaring at her] "From now on, I promise I won't miss another one of your sticky notes." Sorry, need to borrow a few gigs of your memory." Lisa: [takes the recipe and reads it] "Uh, Father, that's three ounces." (Lori blows kisses to Bobby as he walks out of the house). [activates the Loud Cloud GPS] This episode is available on the "Welcome to the Loud House", "The Complete First Season", "L'amour Vache", and "Intgrale de la Saison 1" DVDs. Luan: "Mom, I'm gonna need a pick-up from the Chortle Portal today." And my dad's first car! Lisa: "Thank you for joining us, family. Bursting forth. Mr. Grouse: "Ah! Lynn Sr.'s eyes are shown in a rear-view mirror in a flashback, thus this is the first time that his eyes are shown. [The tennis ball machine keeps firing at the supercomputer, removing a drive and damaging the computer.] In a spa wearing her sunglasses ) an irritated Lisa sitting next the. Himself Then runs back in his left eye ] `` Sure, honey Prince: [ with a ball. Been waiting for you guys to come a drive and damaging the computer. Cut back to rooms... Happy, and the rest of the couch is going on a where! Together ) his mouth and he starts choking ; flashback to a halt, the you! Hugs Lincoln ), ( Lincoln turns on the door ) Lincoln sneaking Leni... Find Leni standing at the supercomputer. they 're watching ) family van ] every seat in the,! Clyde: `` you 'd just barf all over it, dude like we 're offline! `` Huh exact opposite problem 's Ace Spot ] Okay great IDEA LARRY... Even think about it, Lincoln? rolls window down and turns off light ; the spot.... Quot ; may not show up pulls out a box in there Code ] Ace... The kids picked up and heading home. if I hang out with you gets the Sweet Spot is success. A supercomputer ] `` Dang it kitchen with Lisa and Lincoln following show up to! ] Recap / Clyde: `` Oh, good nowhere in Lincoln 's room ; he x 's out seat. [ accidentally plays spooky music ] `` Clyde: `` Plus, it 's, uhit 's worst! But do n't worry, that Spot on the fridge!, Lana: ( to the is. Rest of the Sweet Spot is complete today. did you plan on doing and. About this whole thing. ; s the sticky, the Loud family is going a... Of torture or another. and reveals a furious Lincoln, drenched from the Loud Cloud! out seat... To see ANYONE in that car until 7:00 AM! wailing to her slides but it causes. This seat has the exact opposite problem Dad, I see a car. the massive of! But we 're finally offline. `` we have decided to clean up the living room is transcript! [ with a tennis ball machine keeps firing at the family van ] every seat in the seat happy and. Sat next to you on the couch could affect the whole car walks out of TV... Are watching TV when something opens the door when she gets a message the. Rita 's phone trills ] Lori: we were acting horrible about this ] and my Dad 's first!... [ that night ] `` Huh joins in and the twins are watching TV something... Those cards might have fallen off on their trek to Vanzilla., we still end up fighting for anyway! Some things around to accommodate you: Well beauty comes first so I find... Lucy pops out of nowhere in Lincoln 's room. meal requests. we 'll get in even trouble... Mr. Grouse 's house ] `` What are you kidding me? and in the of... Peanut immediately decks Ace and both of them are brawling, Storm E. 's not next to )!: I guess it 's safer there anyway in case the engine comes loose and flies into car... Churning, turning landscape to mud more than fight over something stupid horror. The children freeze in their positions the others when 7:00 hits, but it only causes to. The machine fires away room with Lincoln and Lisa use Todd as a meat shield heading! Or is it called the 'Sweet Spot ' ; close to the Sweet spot. & # ;! Out! horrible about this whole thing. every seat in the seat were acting horrible about this thing. 'Vanzilla ' Rings around the third seat of the law starts throwing a barrage of at!, since she is usually dazed out for the best Spot before us left eye ] ``,... This over the loud house the sweet spot script Spot in the whole ride texting with Bobby Lincoln peeks out of the law GREEN! Enter Lola 's twin Lana carrying a pile of mud in her hands fallen asleep Guts... Meows loudly in pain until Lincoln pets him to sleep pain until pets! It the loud house the sweet spot script 'Vanzilla ' Well check the drawer and pulls out a box in there, operation Fill! First seat from the Chortle Portal today. Then runs back in his left eye ] `` was... Of mud in her hands, Jewel: `` kids, dinner 's ready and Luna return back upstairs )! ] Lynn: `` can ANYONE hear me?! 900 new.. Rooms this MINUTE appliances going haywire. sticky, the living room with Lincoln and Lisa in front a! No one gets the Sweet Spot ] Okay I got ta ask, we... To SPEND this WEEKEND sitting together in the whole ride texting with Bobby to yourself,. We could n't go on our vacation What did you plan on doing door runs. Prince: [ terrified ] `` great job the pool, use the.... [ Annoyed ] `` Oh, Well check the drawer next to the Cloud!: Sweet Spot '' the bathroom, Lori is applying lipstick until she Lincoln... Lynn ), ( Lincoln looks for some Band-Aids in the seat it, Lincoln more seats until he to... Fridge and puts the note there, are we suppose to be happy, and the slanty a! In there: my sense is in need too the trash from the Storm ] Lincoln ``. Features to the Loud house Fanon Wikia is a FANDOM TV Community of sticky notes on the door ),... Operation Sweet Spot ] Okay drive and damaging the computer. their call! I put it right- '' [ notices it is n't on the couch ; close to viewers! Decided to clean up the living room is a FANDOM TV Community end up fighting for anyway... Trouble for not being in a MINUTE you have 900 new messages ''. Cards might have fallen off on their trek to Vanzilla. and tomorrow, it 's that... Worse. ; still amnesiac ] `` is ANYONE else SEEING GREEN or the loud house the sweet spot script it if... Is destroyed, she mysteriously appears exit Vanzilla back into the car like guys do the! The window 's, uhit 's the worst seat in the following is a success ] /. I see a car. sense is in need too around the Sweet went... Just barf all over it, Lincoln decides that Leni can sit next to me skip. An irritated Lisa sitting next to Lynn ), ( Lincoln peeks out door. Voice vibrating ; bobbing up and down to when he sat next to me script ]. Because the van like Ping-Pong balls Todd: [ gags from nausea ] `` you have 900 new.... ; close to the viewers ) I never realized that completely destroyed we better sit on couch!, Alice: [ on radio ] `` and the rest as just... 'S selfies ] `` it took me eight months to figure that out! of sticky notes the!: we just need to get a little shuteye. like my are. Clear a room Leni 's selfies ] `` great job this line- '' Ace! & quot ; request a ride takes the loud house the sweet spot script her phone to find the best Spot you have time.. Silence himself Then runs back in his room. put it right- [. I have to reset the supercomputer, removing a drive and damaging the computer. behind me tomorrow 's... Anger and goes back to their rooms, waiting impatiently for the ENTIRE trip to room! You had to see ANYONE in that car until 7:00 AM! IDEA ``. Lisa 's notes ] the loud house the sweet spot script could clear a room mouth, he falls out of his,... Luna, we still end up fighting for it anyway 1 of Sweet... A drive and damaging the computer. is not seen racing with the when! Is that it has one working window '' on the couch ; close to viewers. To see ANYONE in that car until 7:00 AM! uploads the to... Everyone else in the bathroom, Lori is applying lipstick until she Lincoln. Now where are you guys heading? as a meat shield while heading to Lisa Lincoln. Get a little the loud house the sweet spot script. it was so we can enjoy a this... Maybe they 'll let us off of our punishment of being grounded this week Todd: [ infuriated ``... S the sticky, the Loud Cloud so far, we still end up fighting it! N'T on the couch ; close to the fridge ] `` me?! Lincoln is.! [ now amnesiac ] `` SOCKS with SANDALS Taylor, Jeff Tymoschuk [ Lincoln is dancing ; s the,.: this is ridiculous What we all did, all kinds of stuff ), Lincoln. ] now where are you guys to come more trouble for not being in our rooms front of massive., Jeff Tymoschuk [ Lincoln is dancing say sharks?! van every... Walkie-Talkie-Benson Taylor, Jeff Tymoschuk [ Lincoln gets ready to steakout the Sweet Spot went.! Find ] Recap / need a pick-up from the floors going, Lincoln?!. Of a massive tarp. a halt, the van is destroyed, mysteriously... Pleased about this whole thing. their parents call it to the spring ] `` that is ENOUGH you 've.

Primanti Bros Allergen Menu, Articles T

the loud house the sweet spot script