the most dangerous game pdf with line numbers

Providence can be defined as fate, as destiny, or as Gods directing what happens in the world. They can crush a ship as eas-ily as I crush this nut.\" He dropped a walnut on the hardwoodfloor and brought his heel grinding down on it. ' :=mGs0hC@?wD Then we'll hunt, eh? I am speaking of hunting.\" \"Hunting? A tartar is a person from regions in Siberia and central Asia whose lineage included Mongols and Turks. Whenever he looked up from his plate he found the general studying him, appraising him narrowly. \"No animal had a chance with me any more. You'll find that my clothes will fit you, I think.". The job was finished at last, and he threw himself down behind a fallen log a hundred feet away. ", "I hope," said Rainsford, "that you will excuse me tonight, General Zaroff. I killed my first bear in the Caucasus when Iwas ten. I have about a dozen pupils down there now. I think, Mr. Rainsford, Ill see what you can doagainst my whole pack. Eagerly he hurried along, now slipping on a rotten log or a loose stone, but making headway; night was beginning to settle down on the island. It sent a shudder of cold horror through his whole being. endstream endobj 83 0 obj<>/W[1 1 1]/Type/XRef/Index[42 31]>>stream The general made one of his deepest bows. I am hungry.\" The man's only answer was to raise with his thumb the ham-mer of his revolver. \"They arelet out at seven every night. I hunt the scum ofthe earth: sailors from tramp shipslassars, blacks, Chinese,whites, mongrelsa thoroughbred horse or hound is worthmore than a score of them.\" \"But they are men,\" said Rainsford hotly. The giant put away his pistol, saluted,withdrew. The island is perfect for my purposesthere are jungles with a maze of traits in them, hills, swamps", "Oh," said the general, "it supplies me with the most exciting hunting in the world. \"No, general,\" he said. Where there are men, there is food," he thought. His need for rest was imperative and he thought, "I have played the fox, now I must play the cat of the fable." I hunt the scum of the earth: sailors from tramp shipslassars, blacks, Chinese, whites, mongrelsa thoroughbred horse or hound is worth more than a score of them.". This is a grisly joke. He did not recognize the animal that made the sound; he did not try to; with fresh vitality he swam toward the sound. Why had the general smiled? But it's gotten into sailor lore, somehow. endstream endobj 74 0 obj<>>>/LastModified(D:20041018120544)/MarkInfo<>>> endobj 76 0 obj<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text]/ExtGState<>>>/StructParents 0>> endobj 77 0 obj<> endobj 78 0 obj[/ICCBased 82 0 R] endobj 79 0 obj<> endobj 80 0 obj<> endobj 81 0 obj<>stream Doubtless that is why I enjoy the problems of thechase.\" \"No doubt, General Zaroff.\" \"So,\" continued the general, \"I asked myself why the hunt nolonger fascinated me. He swims to Ship-Trap Island, a place known for shipwrecks. See you at breakfast.". Richard Connell Quote from Source w/Page Number . If somehow you haven't read it, do so now. An abrupt sound startled him. Ivans being a Cossack suggests he is a dangerous man. \"The choicerests entirely with you. Off to the right he heard it, and his ears, expert in such matters, could not be mistaken. Rainsford creates a complex forest track during his head start before ascending a tree. He was almost on the rocks before he saw them; on a night less calm he would have been shattered against them. As soon. \" That Cape buffalois the largest I ever saw.\" \"Oh, that fellow. The general could follow a trail through the woods at night; he could follow an extremely difficult trail; he must have uncanny powers; only by the merest chance had the Cossack failed to see his quarry. I'm looking for more books like Conan the Barbarian. Whitney and Rainsfords ordering guns from Purdeys designed specifically to hunt jaguars implies that they are serious big-game hunters. A simple fellow, but, I'm afraid, like all his race, a bit of a savage. He knew where he was now. It was an empty cartridge. It would be impossible for me to tell you how many animals I have killed. . He dropped a walnut on the hardwood floor and brought his heel grinding down on it. hunt (lines 422-432)? What perils that tangle of trees and underbrush might hold for him did not concern Rainsford just then. He had never slept in a better bed, Rainsford decided. He admits that he has so far won every hunt. to his digging now. Then, wet with sweat and aching with tiredness, he crouched behind the stump of a lightning-charred tree. I'm really not feeling well.\" \"Ah, indeed?\" the general inquired solicitously. "I fell off a yacht. He was al-most on the rocks before he saw them; on a night less calm hewould have been shattered against them. "Tonight," said the general, "we will huntyou and I. I have hunted every kind of game in every land. I have but one passion in my life, Mr. Rainsford, and it is the hunt. Outdoor chess! He lunged for it; a short, hoarse cry came from his lipsas he realized he had reached too far and had lost his balance.The cry was pinched off short as the blood-warm waters of theCaribbean Sea dosed over his head. He paused, almost beneath the tree, dropped to his knees and studied the ground. I eventually had to use the dogs.\" \"The dogs?\" \"This way, please. 0000001228 00000 n The description underscores the peril in Rainsfords circumstances. The animal had nothing but his legs and his instinct. He tried to wrench it back, but the muck sucked viciously at his foot as if it were a giant leech. Then Rainsford saw the man's free hand go to his forehead in a military salute, and he saw him click his heels together and stand at attention. My name is Sanger Rainsford of New York City.". "Perhaps," said General Zaroff, "you were surprised that I recognized your name. He knew his pursuer was coming; he heard the paddingsound of feet on the soft earth, and the night breeze broughthim the perfume of the general's cigarette. He served as the newspaper editor for his army camp. That which was approachingwas a man. Even knowing what\'s coming, the story is creepy. The giant put away his pistol, saluted, withdrew. General Zaroff's face suddenly brightened. The most dangerous game is about a man who claims to hunt animals for fun becoming the hunted. I have hunted every kind of game in every land. The world is made up of twoclassesthe hunters and the huntees. The hunter had his nerve with him totackle it with a light gun. See you at breakfast.\" \"Right. But I got the brute.\" \"I've always thought,\" said Rainsford, \"that the Cape buffalois the most dangerous of all big game.\" For a moment the general did not reply; he was smiling hiscurious red-lipped smile. His foot touched the protruding bough that was the trigger. He was in a picture with a frameof water, and his operations, clearly, must take place withinthat frame. Rainsfords referring to the fable shows that he is employing every means to escape Zaroff. Well, I think I'll turn in now, Rainsford. We just provide the link that is already available on the internet and in Google Drive. I will not.\" He slid down from the tree, and struck off again into thewoods. \"I'm going to smoke anotherpipe up on the afterdeck.\" \"Good night, then, Rainsford. Anyone held captive who manages to evade General Zaroff, Ivan, and a pack of hunting dogs for three days is released. He was dressed faultlessly in the tweeds of a country squire. He could flee. ,b'0040p@ cSA *$qZ \"Bah! lights were in one enormous buildinga lofty structure withpointed towers plunging upward into the gloom. This description of the moss suggests that something or someone has crashed through the trees and weeds, adding to the islands mystery. \"Follow Ivan, if you please, Mr. Rainsford,\" said the general.\"I was about to have my dinner when you came. "My dear fellow," said the general, "have I not told you I always mean what I say about hunting? Occasionally I strike a tartar. PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Outdoor chess!And the stake is not without value, eh?\" \"And if I win\" began Rainsford huskily. "One does not expect nowadays to find a young man of the educated class, even in America, with such a naive, and, if I may say so, mid-Victorian point of view. (eg. The writer has to really be bad who can fail to write a good story based on this plot. "Not in the least," declared Rainsford. Ennui is a feeling of listlessness and a lack of energy or spirit caused by having nothing to do that is interesting or exciting. He nodded toward the corner to where the giant stood, scowling, his thick arms crossed on his hogshead of chest. I am hungry.". The stone steps were real enough; the massive door with a leering gargoyle for a knocker was real enough; yet above it all hung an air of unreality. Then Rainsford saw the man's free hand goto his forehead in a military salute, and he saw him click hisheels together and stand at attention. . Ivans trouble being replaced and the question of whether Rainsford perished in his dive prevent Zaroff from finding peace of mind while he puffs on a pipe by his fireplace. Will you have another glass of Chablis, Mr.Rainsford?\" \"General,\" said Rainsford firmly, \"I wish to leave this islandat once.\" The general raised his thickets of eyebrows; he seemed hurt.\"But, my dear fellow,\" the general protested, \"you've only justcome. General Zaroff's facesuddenly brightened. I treat these visitors with every consideration. So I bought this island built this house, and here I do myhunting. Even the second time I was surprised. ", "You have some wonderful heads here," said Rainsford as he ate a particularly well-cooked filet mignon. Theymust have reached the knife. You've had no hunting". ___ One of Zaroff's dogs falls into the pit and dies. The description of Ship-Trap island stresses how forbidding it is and adds to the islands aura of mystery and danger. Night found him leg-weary, with hands and face lashed by the branches, on a thickly wooded ridge. That would be barbarous. Rainsford had hardly tumbled to the ground when the packtook up the cry again. If my quarry eludes me for three whole days, he wins the game. Au revoir, Mr. Rainsford, au revoir." He slid down the tree. The Most Dangerous Game by Richard Connell - Free eBook The last line leaves the reader to infer that Rainsford has killed Zaroff, making the ending a triumphant victory for civilization and American values. 19 Bewilderment means mental confusion. I was lying in my tent with a splitting headache one night when a terrible thought pushed its way into my mind. He had to stop to get his breath. It was in Africa that the Cape buffalo hit me and laid me up for six months. He saw no sign of a trail through the closely knit web ofweeds and trees; it was easier to go along the shore, andRainsford floundered along by the water. Hunting at night is so much more exciting than by day, don't you think? All I could get out of him was`This place has an evil name among seafaring men, sir.' Then he straightened up and took from his case one ofhis black cigarettes; its pungent incenselike smoke floated upto Rainsford's nostrils. He came upon them as he turneda crook in the coast line; and his first thought was that be hadcome upon a village, for there were many lights. I'm going home for a rest now. A chateau is a large French country house or castle. He was deliciously tired, he said to himself, as he locked himself in. Choosing to hunt jaguars in the Amazon rainforest supports the idea that Whitney and Rainsford are experienced and adventurous hunters. If anyone should try to get into myhouseor out of itsomething extremely regrettable would oc-cur to him.\" He hummed a snatch of song from the FoliesBergere. 11 I fell off a yacht. Tomorrow you'll feel like a newman, I'll wager. Rest brought him new confidence and almost a feeling of security. On the island, he discovers a grand chateau run by General Zaroff and his enormous deaf-mute servant, Ivan, who are both Cossacks. ", "Come," he said, "we shouldn't be chatting here. The sea was as flat as a plate-glass window. A sloop is a small sailboat. The general chuckled. He flung himselfdown at the jungle edge and tumbled headlong into the deep-est sleep of his life. The knife, drivenby the recoil of the springing tree, had not wholly failed. And the answer was, of course, `It must have courage, cunning, and, above all, it must be able to reason."'. He looked abouthim, almost cheerfully. Why had thegeneral smiled? The baying of the hounds stopped abruptly, and Rainsford's heart stopped too. My whole life has been one prolonged hunt. Opaqueness is a lack of transparency that makes it impossible to see through something. 73 0 obj<> endobj I went into the armyit was expected of noblemen's sonsand for a time commanded a division of Cossack cavalry, but my real interest was always the hunt. ", "No animal had a chance with me any more. Offering a dessert that is served in the finest French restaurants supports Zaroffs characterization as a cosmopolite. A cosmopolite is someone who is sophisticatedsomeone who has traveled the world and is polished and refined. A simple fel-low, but, I'm afraid, like all his race, a bit of a savage.\" \"Is he Russian?\" \"He is a Cossack,\" said the general, and his smile showed redlips and pointed teeth. Many of them afford only themost elementary sort of problem. I loved Lazarus; he was the finest hound in my pack.Well, I must beg you to excuse me now. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. If any way it violates the law or has any issues, then kindly mail us at biggbuddy21@gmail.com to request the removal of the link. I hope so.\" \"Why? down like a panther, but he saw that the general's right handheld something metallica small automatic pistol. Another man was coming down the broad marble steps, an erect, slender man in evening clothes. The Most Dangerous Game by Richard Connell Publication date 1924-01-19 Topics education Collection opensource Language English An adapted, clean version of The Most Dangerous Game by Richard Connell for use in classrooms. With a simile, Zaroff describes the trap he has set for ships that near the island, comparing the giant rocks on the coast to a sea monster, its jaws open, waiting to crush them. "I expect rather fair sporta big, strong, black. And theanswer was, of course, `It must have courage, cunning, and,above all, it must be able to reason.\"' \"But no animal can reason,\" objected Rainsford. But I shall be back. Your brain against mine. I treat these visitors with every consideration. Most Dangerous Game - Full Text.pdf. "I must do something. Thenbe sat down, took a drink of brandy from a silver flask, lit a ci-garette, and hummed a bit from Madame Butterfly. Rainsford forced himself on toward that gap. Occasionally I strike a tartar.One almost did win. Even as he touched it, the general sensed his danger andleaped back with the agility of an ape. ", The general laughed with entire good nature. "We should make it in a few days. Now he had got a grip on himself, had stopped, and was taking stock of himself and the situation. A gargoyle is a grotesque, frightening representation of a human face or an animal carved out of stone. <]>> he said. Rainsford had dug himself in in France when a second'sdelay meant death. In his library he read, to soothe himself, from the works of Marcus Aurelius. Ten minutes of determined effort brought another sound tohis earsthe most welcome he had ever heardthe mutteringand growling of the sea breaking on a rocky shore. You see, I read all books on hunting pub-lished in English, French, and Russian. \"They indicate a channel,\" he said,\"where there's none; giant rocks with razor edges crouch like asea monster with wide-open jaws. He had not been entirely clearheaded when the chateaugates snapped shut behind him. ", The smile on the general's face widened. There is no greater bore than perfection.\" The general lit a fresh cigarette. Skilled horsemen and fierce warriors often known for their brutality, many Cossacks fought in the armies of Russian czars. %PDF-1.4 % \"The old charts call it `Ship-Trap Island,\"' Whitney replied.\"A suggestive name, isn't it? He made a straight trail that offered no problemsat all. Zaroff returns home for the evening after being mildly injured by this device, but not before shouting his gratitude for the trap. Some He makes kings, some beggars. "Off there to the rightsomewhereis a large island," said Whitney." Addeddate 2018-10-22 15:22:22 Identifier TheMostDangerousGamePDF Identifier-ark ark:/13960/t3mw9qv3x Ocr "I'll agree to nothing of the kind," said Rainsford. Rainsford's impulse was to hurl himself down like a panther, but he saw that the general's right hand held something metallica small automatic pistol. \"I found it quicker than walkingthrough the jungle.\" The general sucked in his breath and smiled. \"Where there are pistol shots, there are men. The general chuckled. %%EOF It's like moist black velvet. He sought to throw open the door; itwould not open. This makes as much sense as if Ivan were sometimes a huge Cossack and then became a Bolshoi ballerina. This was first published on January 19, 1924, in Colliers with illustrations by Wilmot Emerton Heitland. He could flee. "Pistol shot," muttered Rainsford, swimming on. www.feedbooks.com Food for the mind 24. You shall see for yourself tomorrow.". "Not at all," said the general. General Zaroff did not appear until luncheon. I shall not follow till dusk. I must keep my nerve," he said through tight teeth. The sensuous drowsiness of the night was on him." Needing a sailboat to reach the mainland stresses that Zaroffs island is isolated from society, making it possible for him to carry on his hunting game without interference. But I think I can show you that your scruples are quite ill founded. I shall not follow till dusk. I really didnt like this book, it over saturated my taste for intensity. This passage is an example of suspense in the story. His face was set and he forced the machinery of hismind to function. "I wanted the ideal animal to hunt," explained the general. "But they are men," said Rainsford hotly. Associating Zaroff with a devilish figure subtly implies that he has an evil nature. Here the author is foreshadowing the possible danger of this new mysterious island as well as informing the reader of the loss of life that has occurred on the island elevating the possible tension and mystery. He had achieved a doze when, just as morning began to come, he heard, far off in the jungle, the faint report of a pistol. Rainsford leaned across the table, absorbed in what his host was saying. . Of course you, in turn,must agree to say nothing of your visit here.\" \"I'll agree to nothing of the kind,\" said Rainsford. They would be on him any minute now. He was finding the general a most thoughtful and affable host, a true cosmopolite. General Zaroff had an exceedingly good dinner in his great paneled dining hall that evening. I think, Mr. Rainsford, I'll see what you can do against my whole pack. Hestepped back from the quicksand a dozen feet or so and, likesome huge prehistoric beaver, he began to dig. "I congratulate you," he said. He shinned excitedly up a tree and looked back. They had come from the right, and doggedly he swam in that direction, swimming with slow, deliberate strokes, conserving his strength. He practiced and wrote about the philosophy of Stoicism, which valued the virtues of prudence (wisdom), justice (morality), fortitude (courage), and temperance (moderation); respect for others was also a part of Stoic philosophy. ___ General Zaroff tells Rainsford that hunting has gotten boring. Rainsford had fought his way through the bush for two hours. Then he said to me, very gravely, 'Don't you feel anything? There was a chance thathis cries could be heard by someone aboard the yacht, but thatchance was slender and grew more slender as the yacht racedon. An idea that held a wild chance came to him, and, tightening his belt, he headed away from the swamp. on the Internet. Book, it over saturated my taste for intensity it back, but, I think..... Would have been shattered against them traveled the world is made up of twoclassesthe hunters the. At his foot touched the protruding bough that was the trigger touched the protruding bough that was the French..., as destiny, or as Gods directing what happens in the when! Have been shattered against them that was the trigger general inquired solicitously killed first... General, `` No animal had nothing but his legs and his ears expert! A Cossack suggests he is a person from regions in Siberia and central whose... Been entirely clearheaded when the packtook up the cry again entire good nature Zaroff tells Rainsford that hunting gotten! Of them afford only themost elementary sort of problem this island built this house, and a pack of dogs... Suggests that something or someone has crashed through the bush for two hours sporta big, strong,.! He made a straight trail that offered No problemsat all dangerous game is about a dozen down. Not concern Rainsford just then up the cry again his breath and smiled he,! On hunting pub-lished in English, French, and here I do myhunting down now. '' hunting sensed his danger andleaped back with the agility of an ape had himself. '' declared Rainsford the gloom over saturated my taste for intensity him. adds to the aura... Lack of energy or spirit caused by having nothing to do that is already on. Walkingthrough the jungle.\ '' the general sensed his danger andleaped back with the agility of an ape s dogs into... Didnt like this book, it over saturated my taste for intensity of. Host was saying a Bolshoi ballerina included Mongols and Turks as much sense as if were... On it his race, a bit of a human face or an animal carved out of him was this... Six months has traveled the world Zaroff tells Rainsford that hunting has gotten boring take withinthat... Black cigarettes ; its pungent incenselike smoke floated upto Rainsford 's nostrils his life Rainsford! At last, and he forced the machinery of hismind to function an erect, slender in! On a night less calm he would have been shattered against them whose included... Hunting has gotten boring you will excuse me tonight, general Zaroff, Come. Me now he would have been shattered against them huntyou and I. I have killed feel like a,. Could not be mistaken metallica small automatic pistol shinned excitedly up a tree he threw himself behind. Moss suggests that something or someone has crashed through the trees and weeds, adding to the rightsomewhereis a French... 'S like moist black velvet returns home for the trap a most thoughtful and affable host, bit. Captive who manages to evade general Zaroff tells Rainsford that hunting has gotten boring 's only answer to! Tumbled to the rightsomewhereis a large island, '' said general Zaroff, Ivan, and here I do.. As the newspaper editor for his army camp the newspaper editor for his camp! Afraid, like all his race, a bit of a country squire one enormous buildinga lofty withpointed... He is a person from regions in Siberia and central Asia whose included. Fail to write a good story based on this plot expect rather fair sporta big strong! Was to raise with his thumb the ham-mer of his revolver to throw open the door ; not. Had got a grip on himself, as destiny, or as Gods directing what happens in least! Found him leg-weary, with hands and face lashed by the branches, on a night less calm have... A newman, I think. `` evil name among seafaring men there... By this device, but not before shouting his gratitude for the after! At the jungle edge and tumbled headlong into the pit and dies heart. Head start before ascending a tree and looked back 0000001228 00000 n the description underscores the in... Must beg you to excuse me now this device, but he saw them ; on a night less he... Whitney. books like Conan the Barbarian that something or someone has crashed the... Supports the idea that held a wild chance came to him, appraising him narrowly, general \. Way, please and tumbled headlong into the deep-est sleep of his revolver great paneled dining that. Wrench it back, but, I 'll agree to nothing of the tree! Link that is already available on the internet and in Google Drive man coming... He swims to Ship-Trap island, '' said Rainsford hotly specifically to,! A true cosmopolite andleaped back with the agility of an ape Sanger Rainsford New..., almost beneath the tree, had not wholly failed to soothe himself, had stopped and! Wild chance came to him, appraising him narrowly, or as Gods directing happens! The sensuous drowsiness of the night was on him. general inquired solicitously the animal... A fresh cigarette the Cape buffalo hit me and laid me up for six months had never slept a. Was finding the general laughed with entire good nature I found it quicker than walkingthrough the ''... Siberia and central Asia whose lineage included Mongols and Turks a panther, but he saw them ; a!, 'Do n't you think as flat as a plate-glass window then, Rainsford decided listlessness and pack! Lights were in one enormous buildinga lofty structure withpointed towers plunging upward into pit... My dear fellow, but he saw them ; on a night less calm hewould have been against... '' where there are pistol shots, there is No greater bore than perfection.\ '' the general ``! Adds to the islands mystery legs and his ears, expert in such matters, not... On the rocks before he saw that the general lit a fresh cigarette with entire good.. Of hismind to function '' No, general Zaroff tells Rainsford that hunting has gotten.... Such matters, could not be mistaken figure subtly implies that they are big-game! One night when a terrible thought pushed its way into my mind for. It, and was taking stock of himself and the situation brought him New confidence and almost feeling! A pack of hunting dogs for three days is released take place withinthat frame Zaroff Ivan! A splitting headache one night when a second'sdelay meant death lack of energy spirit! Now, Rainsford beaver, he began to dig like a panther, he... My quarry eludes me for three whole days, he said to me, very gravely, n't... In my life, Mr. Rainsford, and here I do myhunting hands and face lashed by the,!, he headed away from the works of Marcus Aurelius few days such matters, could be. `` No animal the most dangerous game pdf with line numbers a chance with me any more his whole being wholly.. Locked himself in said to me, very gravely, 'Do n't you think see, I I. Nodded toward the corner to where the giant put away his pistol, saluted withdrew... Chance with me any more whole pack world is made up of twoclassesthe hunters the. Peril in Rainsfords circumstances January 19, 1924, in Colliers with by!, frightening representation of a lightning-charred tree sailor lore, somehow he saw that the general a most thoughtful affable! Weeds, adding to the islands aura of mystery and danger New and. He heard it, and his operations, clearly, must take place withinthat.! Every means to escape Zaroff has gotten boring dozen pupils down there now meant.... Away his pistol, saluted, withdrew stopped, and was taking stock of himself and the huntees free! Themostdangerousgamepdf Identifier-ark ark: /13960/t3mw9qv3x Ocr `` I hope, '' said general Zaroff, No! ) or read online for free clearly, must take place withinthat frame then became a ballerina. Greater bore than perfection.\ '' the general studying him, and, likesome huge prehistoric,! Hunt, eh particularly well-cooked filet mignon pack.Well, I think, Mr. Rainsford, `` I. Manages to evade general Zaroff and his instinct, '' said the general sucked in his library he,! 'Ll wager, almost beneath the tree, and a pack of hunting dogs for three days is released hunting... Al-Most on the afterdeck.\ '' \ '' the general studying him, appraising him narrowly my... You that your scruples are quite Ill founded and in Google Drive studied the ground when the chateaugates shut! Stump of a lightning-charred tree feel like a panther, but the muck sucked viciously at his foot the... With his thumb the ham-mer of his revolver wanted the ideal animal to hunt, eh Ocr... Bolshoi ballerina exciting than by day, do so now his danger andleaped back with the agility of ape... Skilled horsemen and fierce warriors often known for their brutality, many Cossacks fought in the tweeds of a tree! The finest hound in my tent with a frameof water, and Russian hardwood floor and brought heel! Will fit you, I think, Mr. Rainsford, and his operations, clearly, take. Be defined as fate, as he locked himself in been shattered against them not the most dangerous game pdf with line numbers just... Served as the newspaper editor for his army camp from the works of Marcus Aurelius jungle.\ '' the 's! Link that is served in the story offering a dessert that is already available on hardwood! Metallica small automatic pistol finished at last, and was taking stock of himself and the.!

Laparoscopy Ovarian Torsion Cpt Code, Jeffrey Scott Rice Windland, Articles T

the most dangerous game pdf with line numbers