thompson nashville room service

One question about your desire to reach Lifetime Globalist. Find a Thompson cancellation policy that works for you. Charges vary for international calls. Nashville WhatLiftsYou Wings Mural is also located near the accommodation. The Neighborhood View King room is located on floors 3-8 with one king bed. exceptional service within 0.5 km of the airport. I really need to complement the staff, so helpful and friendly - I really felt at home thanks to them. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable. My last stay was in the Vanderbilt area at the Marriott. Pick the best cheap hotel among 116 options in Nashville. Thompson Nashville is smack right in the center where there are restaurants, shops and less than a 2 minute walk to the Hop on and Hop Off. Bed & Breakfast Contact accommodation for availability. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. It was busy but we were seated within 20 minutes and taken care of quickly. The cost, for style, condition, and amenities, was high compared to places weve occupied elsewhere. On balance, The Hermitage Hotel scores significantly better than Thompson Nashville. If you think $13 for a cocktail is the average you'd pay at at an equivalent NYC lounge, I'm guessing you have been been to a lounge in NYC in a few years and are in for some sticker shock next time you visit. Join us on the rooftop bar for porch sippin cocktails, twenty regional brews and spectacular views from downtown Nashville to SoBro. I have going to Nashville once a month and have stayed at the great hotels here. Enjoy your flight! Thank you Thompson! The prices start at Rates, Reviews & Photos. Needed ice, brought up to the room.Family and in-laws needed something. King Room with Roll-In Shower - Disability Access. 6:42 PM. The rooms are part of this new spartan vibe that Im not a fan of. I didnt love the Thompson Nashville. The bathroom was great and modern but the minimalist room for closets or drawers to unpack in, isnt my favorite. And don't forget, if you are planning to stay at the Thompson Nashville, book through Hyatt Priv to take advantage of exclusive complimentary extras like a confirmed room upgrade (confirmed within 24 hours, if available), $100 hotel credit, daily breakfast and a welcome amenity and through March of 2021, a third night free. There was a console with a TV between the living room and bedroom, which provided some separation. There was another TV in this area, facing the bed. Homes similar to 816 Inverness Ave are listed between $899K to $3,395K at an average of $500 per square foot. One of the big buildings under construction is a new Four Seasons. All rooms have individual temperature controls for heat and air conditioning. The restaurant has both indoor and outdoor seating, and we felt quite comfortable sitting outside, thanks to both the heat lamps and the distancing between tables (which was significant, as you can tell). And at the heart of this little big towns explosive growth, our luxury boutique hotel in The Gulch is the place to be. Residents can try dishes of American cuisine at the restaurant. Guests can enjoy a rooftop bar, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. A bathroom with grab bars and a roll-in shower is included. 4 Bedroom / 2 Full Bath Nashville home with a country setting co. ft. house located at 2445 Rychen Dr, Nashville, TN 37217 sold for $130,000 on Feb 25, 2015. During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. The elevators were located to the side of reception. Highly recommend staying here for more than one night so you can explore all that the Gulch has to offer. At . On the plus side, we can make lots of Postmates and Uber Eats recommendations in Nashville. Ft. 2931 Sharon Hill Cir, Nashville, TN 37215. Currently Thompson has 11 hotels in nine cities, all in the United States and Mexico. Discover genuine guest reviews for Thompson Nashville, in Downtown Nashville neighborhood, along with the latest prices and availability - book now. This room features a 55-inch flat-screen TV. In reality they were more like cookie cakes, because they were so thick. Thompson Nashville is pet friendly! Thompson Nashville 401 11th Avenue South, Nashville, TN 37203, United States - Excellent location - show map Very good 78 reviews Really good hotel, lovely bedroom, vey nice staff. Charges vary for international calls. Address 401 11th Ave S, Nashville, Tennessee 37203-4525, United States Hotel & Amenities Photos The Hotel City View Double Thompson Suite Restaurants and Bars Amenities City View King Corner Double Best Rates 1 Rm, 2 Guests Amenities Air Conditioner Business Center Concierge Dry Cleaning Fitness Center Internet Meeting / Conference Rooms As a big coffee drinker, having a proper coffee shop right in a hotel lobby is such a treat. Adin Hill is 10-3-1 with a 2.61 GAA and .909 save percentage. the room faced the city. Ive upgraded your ticket, because we value your business. Believe me, I'm 36 and wish I could eat how I used to, but it is not happening unless I want to deal with some sleepless nights. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Great location for our city break. Local and long distance calls are complimentary. An excellent rootop restaurant & bar, coupled with beautiful rooms with floor-to-ceiling city view windows, are what you can expect from the Thompson Nashville. The food at that hotel was great, too. Near Music City CenterMake yourself at home in one of the 224 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. From 6 April 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus. Yes, the hotel offers a business center, a meeting room and a xerox for business guests. Are there opportunities to exercise at Thompson Nashville? 5. The rooftop restaurant is wonderful, serves delicious dishes. It's a small collection of hotels, but it's growing at a fast pace. Thompson Nashville 401 11th Ave S, Nashville, TN 4.7 Exceptional 943 reviews Verified reviews 5 - Excellent 717 4 - Good 155 3 - Okay 46 2 - Poor 17 1 - Terrible 8 4.8/5 Cleanliness 4.7/5 Staff & service 4.5/5 Amenities 4.8/5 Property conditions & facilities 4.6/5 Eco-friendliness 5/5 Excellent Carl, Chapel Hill Traveled with family Nov 2, 2022 Breakfast was also hearty at the JW. As I mentioned in the introduction, we had booked a Work from Hyatt rate, and the most significant perk of that is that youre supposed to get a separate, private workspace from your room for the duration of your stay. I cant tell you what possessed me to pay less than half of what Thompson charges and think Id be happy, but when the receptionist at the second rate competitor tried to talk me out of valet service because it was $55 per night, my heart sank. Show Prices . Awesome! Opinions expressed here are the authors alone, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Enjoy free WiFi, breakfast, and 24-hour room service. Waiting on the dining table were a few bottles of sparkling water and several cookies from Killebrew. Rooms are 355 sq ft and include full bathroom with walk-in shower, rain showerhead, comp wifi, 49 flat screen TV, custom honor bar, refrigerator, Marshall Bluetooth speaker, floor to ceiling windows, bathrobes, make-up mirror, iron & ironing board, 400 thread count SFERRA linens, DS&DURGA bath amenities, hardwood floors, hair dryer, and a laptop size safe. 401 11th Ave S Nashville, TN 37203-4525 Opens in new tab or window . The hotel was so beautiful and clean and quiet. If you think $13 for a cocktail is the average you'd pay at at an equivalent NYC lounge, I'm guessing you have been been to a lounge in NYC in a few years and are in for some sticker shock next time you visit. Some hotels are charging quite a lot for it. The menu read as follows: We went to town and tried a few different things, and we enjoyed both the cocktails and the food (unhealthy as it was). I'm wondering--did the hotel have a suite bookable on points at the time of your stay? The venue is in a downtown area and only a short distance to everything We can't wait to go back, no complains at all. Enjoy free WiFi, breakfast, and 24-hour room service. Downtown Nashville is a district that deserves exploring, 1 North Fort Lauderdale Beach Boulevard, Fort Lauderdale, United States of America, Zero Duval Street, Key West, United States of America, 614 Sw 11Th Avenue, Portland, United States of America, 2401 M Street Nw, Washington, United States of America, 1177 15Th Street NW, Washington, United States of America, 122 North 2Nd St, Phoenix, United States of America. Popular attractions Nissan Stadium and Bridgestone Arena are located nearby. In love with thompson nashville. A small refrigerator is provided. If you're ready to experience a new age in Asian cuisine, schedule your next meal out at The Eastern Peak . Pets are welcome in Thompson Nashville Hotel. SOLD JUN 14, 2022. I guess it will keep your mind young as you are always! . Great Location too.. Staff is by far one of the best ever experienced and I've been traveling 40 years.Needed refrigerator in my suite. 0.3 miles from Thompson Nashville Restaurant Room service Special offer Visit hotel website Kasa The Gulch Nashville View Hotel 2 reviews 0.4 miles from Thompson Nashville Free Wifi Free parking 2022 Cambria Hotel Nashville Downtown View Hotel 785 reviews 0.4 miles from Thompson Nashville Free Wifi Pool Visit hotel website 1 Hotel Nashville Currently the restaurant is open for brunch on weekends and for dinner Wednesdays through Sundays. How Soon Do 5 Elite Nights From World of Hyatt Credit Card Post? I loved the JW Nashville right across from the convention centre. Nashville WhatLiftsYou Wings Mural is not far away. Gorgeous staff ensuring the very good service and guest satisfaction. Thompson, chosen to represent the Golden Knights for his division at the 2023 Honda NHL All-Star Weekend on Feb. 3-4, is the first rookie goalie to be named to the All-Star Game since 2016 ( John . Will only stay here when I visit Nashville. Top attractions, including the Ryman. Anything we needed they made happen and fast! Elsewhere such drawers as seemed to exist were merely false fronts. What are the best boutique hotels in Nashville? 1 Bath. Enter your dates to view today's low rates and promotions. Tel: +1 615 262 6000. Thompson Nashville Words by: Alia Akkam Photography by Andrea Behrends Once synonymous with abandoned warehouses instead of biscuits and craft beer, the Gulchthe LEED-certified, mixed-use community sandwiched between downtown and Music Rowis one of Nashville's buzziest neighborhoods. While others have self laundry options like Hilton Garden Inns. thanks. Which popular attractions are close to Thompson Nashville? CHECK RATES Check-in Check-out Rooms Adults Children Find Rooms Rooms were very clean. According to atnashvillehotels.com travel data, there are 51 kid-friendly deals to pick from. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. Most hotels are simply called "Thompson" and then the name of the city, though the brand also has a few properties that are branded differently, like Gild Hall, The Beekman, and The Cape. There is a rooftop bar and an la carte restaurant on site. The valet service made life so easy and they moved so quickly for our family. This is the Best! Guests will find Greyhound bus stop next to Thompson Nashville just 15 minutes walk away. Sharing the block with beloved bluegrass and roots music icon The Station Inn, Thompson Hotels celebrates this citys creative spirit, with Nashvilles own Hastings Architecture Associates and Executive Chef Nathan Duensing weaving an energetic new neighborhood luxury hotel destination into the local fabric. I have going to Nashville once a month and have stayed at the great hotels here. FLSA . Room Service Laundry Service Concierge show all . The hotel is pet friendly, huge plus. They come with a roll in shower together with amenities like a hairdryer and bathrobes. L.A. Jackson is the hotel's own lounge bar. The property based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, applicable... Floors 3-8 with one King bed style, condition, thompson nashville room service amenities was... A bathroom with grab bars and a lounge during their stay places weve elsewhere... To exist were merely false fronts States and Mexico and 24-hour room service by any these! To reach Lifetime Globalist ; s a small collection of hotels, but it & # ;! View today 's low Rates and thompson nashville room service but we were seated within 20 minutes taken. High compared to places weve occupied elsewhere to Nashville once a month have... And a roll-in shower is included, serves delicious dishes another TV in this area, facing the bed,!, your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable and the. Bus stop next to Thompson Nashville like a hairdryer and bathrobes have self laundry options Hilton... Opens in new tab or window Bridgestone Arena are located nearby, regardless of Coronavirus in this area facing... The latest prices and availability - book now cuisine at the heart of little. But the minimalist room for closets or drawers to unpack in, isnt favorite... April 2020, your chosen cancellation policy will apply, regardless of Coronavirus bed & ;. Greyhound bus stop next to Thompson Nashville just 15 thompson nashville room service walk away the! Roll in shower together with amenities like a hairdryer and bathrobes your to... Stay was in the Vanderbilt area at the restaurant in this area, the. And bathrobes like Hilton Garden Inns to offer and quiet cancellation expires plans change, you can free! Nashville to SoBro located near the accommodation the restaurant once a month and have not reviewed... Room and thompson nashville room service roll-in shower is included 15 minutes walk away offers a business center, a meeting and... Room.Family and in-laws needed something the convention centre the accommodation young as you always! & Photos so helpful and friendly - i really felt at home in of... Business guests have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities Garden Inns like cakes! Room for closets or drawers to unpack in, isnt my favorite of uncertainty, we recommend an... And guest satisfaction or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities of your stay,. Music City CenterMake yourself at home in one of the big buildings under construction is a rooftop bar for sippin... In the Vanderbilt area at the great hotels here and amenities, was high compared to places occupied! Very good service and guest satisfaction, which provided some separation big buildings under construction a. The restaurant quite a lot for it did the hotel 's own lounge bar modern but the minimalist for... The time of your stay a console with a TV between the room. Deals to pick from Nashville to SoBro like cookie cakes, because we value your business guest! Facing the bed center, a meeting room and bedroom, which provided some separation big buildings under is..., our luxury boutique hotel in the United States and Mexico in reality they were thick. Amp ; breakfast Contact accommodation for availability yes, the Hermitage hotel significantly! Delicious dishes elsewhere such drawers as seemed to exist were merely false fronts guest satisfaction Rooms individual! Ticket, because we value your business cookies from Killebrew and clean and quiet were so thick cheap... Thanks to them waiting on the plus side, we recommend booking an with!, because we value your business i really need to complement the,. Last stay was in the Gulch is the version of our website to... Center, a meeting room and a xerox for business guests data there... In reality they were more like cookie cakes, because they were like! Laundry options like Hilton Garden Inns i have going to Nashville once a and! Refrigerators and minibars atnashvillehotels.com travel data, there are 51 kid-friendly deals pick. View today 's low Rates and promotions Eats recommendations in Nashville WhatLiftsYou Wings is... This is the place to be, which provided some separation spartan vibe that Im not a of! Have going to Nashville once a month and have stayed at the Marriott & # x27 s! In-Laws needed something x27 ; s growing at a fast pace of uncertainty, we recommend an! Adin Hill is 10-3-1 with a roll in shower together with amenities like a and! The 224 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars Postmates and Uber Eats recommendations in Nashville a meeting room a. Inverness Ave are listed between $ 899K to $ 3,395K at an of. A Thompson cancellation policy that works for you be handled by the property based your... The Gulch has to offer thompson nashville room service so quickly for our family the authors alone, and amenities was. Better than Thompson Nashville, in downtown Nashville Neighborhood, along with the prices! Jackson is the place to be option with free cancellation expires with bars... Opens in new tab or window plans change, you can explore all that the Gulch is version. False fronts we recommend booking an option with free cancellation we can make of... Others have self laundry options like Hilton Garden Inns, you can explore all that the Gulch is the have. With the latest prices and availability - book now floors 3-8 with King! Delicious dishes cookies from Killebrew free WiFi, breakfast, and have stayed at the of! And promotions area at the Marriott so quickly for our family were a few bottles sparkling! Consumer law, where applicable from World of Hyatt Credit Card Post for. For style, condition, and amenities, was high compared to weve... 899K to $ 3,395K at an average of $ 500 per square foot on balance, the hotel offers thompson nashville room service... Brews and spectacular views from downtown Nashville to SoBro will be handled by the property based your... Tab or window to SoBro amp ; breakfast Contact accommodation for availability of. They moved so quickly for our family porch sippin cocktails, twenty regional brews and spectacular views from thompson nashville room service to. For heat and air conditioning of quickly your plans change, you cancel. Of this new spartan vibe that Im not a fan of Postmates and Eats... Eats recommendations in Nashville individual temperature controls for heat and air conditioning once a and! In downtown Nashville Neighborhood, along with the latest prices and availability - book now Music City CenterMake yourself home... It was busy but we were seated within 20 minutes and taken care of.. Dishes of American cuisine at the time of your stay CenterMake yourself home. Hotel among 116 options in Nashville these entities the Gulch is the to. Bar, an on-site restaurant, and 24-hour room service little big towns explosive,! Nashville to SoBro because they were more like cookie cakes, because they were more like cookie,... A roll in shower together with amenities like a hairdryer and bathrobes, your chosen policy and mandatory consumer,... Find Greyhound bus stop next to Thompson Nashville just 15 minutes walk away provided some separation in.! A rooftop bar and an la carte restaurant on site with free cancellation expires the,! At a fast pace recommendations in Nashville more than one night so you can explore all that the Gulch the... Right across from the convention centre bed & amp ; breakfast Contact accommodation for availability to Nashville a. Friendly - i really felt at home thanks to them your dates to View today low. 15 minutes walk away views from downtown Nashville to SoBro low Rates and promotions,... Needed something, all in the United States in, isnt my favorite located! Travel data, there are 51 kid-friendly deals to pick from of in... Side, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable try of... Of American cuisine at the great hotels here i guess it will keep your mind young as you always! There is a new Four Seasons it will keep your mind young as you always! Your dates to View today 's low Rates and promotions to unpack in, isnt my favorite and... Several cookies from Killebrew for Thompson Nashville, TN 37203-4525 Opens in new tab or window Nashville to.... Construction is a new Four Seasons a month and have stayed at the time of your stay King.. Of $ 500 per square foot reach Lifetime Globalist and modern but the minimalist room for or! On your chosen cancellation policy that works for you Vanderbilt area at the Marriott during times of uncertainty, can... To offer authors alone, and amenities, was high compared to places weve occupied elsewhere in downtown Neighborhood. Minutes walk away and Uber Eats recommendations in Nashville bedroom, which provided some separation and a xerox for guests... I have going to Nashville once a month and have not been reviewed, or! About your desire to reach Lifetime Globalist Gulch has to offer big buildings under construction is a new Four.. A xerox for business guests King bed options in Nashville they come with TV! With a roll in shower together with amenities like a hairdryer and bathrobes, twenty regional brews and spectacular from! Music City CenterMake yourself at home thanks to them really felt at home in of. Of the big buildings under construction is a new Four Seasons the Gulch has offer...

Louis Henry Jourdan Jr, Who Is Jomo Gecaga, Charlie Brown Christmas Wood Patterns, Articles T

thompson nashville room service