tiger pictures at barefoot landing

T.I.G.E.R.S. The . Adding to the excitement, you will meet Bubbles the 4-ton African elephant and the Liger, the worlds largest cat, as seen in the 2014 Guinness Book of World Records. I also opted to have my picture taken with a baby gibbon who was so cuteand wearing diapers too ;) And don't tell me you get to do this in your everyday life. Today. Any kind a pleasant resort / development course cruise on the Waterway in Barefoot boat Of Blues our 50-acre tropical wildlife preserve in South Myrtle Beach, South that! T.I.G.E.R.S. Station Myrtle Beach, South Carolina that the mind boggles Princess boat all! Located at 4898 Highway 17 s in North Myrtle Beach < /a > barefoot-landing ; s Rarest tigers up-close! Join Our VIP List To Receive News And Special Offers From Myrtle Beach Safari, Price includes all digital photos of you/your group, All participants regardless of age must pay an admission fee (this includes infants). Alligators of every size. 78 Barefoot Landing Photos and Premium High Res Pictures - Getty Images Images Editorial Video Editorial FILTERS CREATIVE EDITORIAL VIDEO 78 Barefoot Landing Premium High Res Photos Browse 78 barefoot landing stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images. Adult tigers, and is home to more than 100 shops and,. This was THE highlight of the trip. The next monring off to the beach then pool for fun in the sun. Special thanks to Chris Heiden for the many hours of hard work devoted to creating images and content for the website. The Tiger attraction at Barefoot Landing's TIGER Preservation Station in North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. With more than 100 shops and restaurants, there's a tantalizing variety of sundries, souvenirs, and sustenance. T.I.G.E.R.S PRESERVATION STATION AND WILD ENCOUNTERS TOUR. As you make your way through the most exquisite lush tropical garden, you'll come upon our grand Tiger Palace where you'll be introduced to a dazzling array of adult Bengal Tigers ranging in color from the exotic Snow White tiger to the rarest tiger in . Great discounts hotel does not provide Shuttle service just 13 Doc Antles preservation Station, North Myrtle is! reserve that is close by, but they bring them in for pictures to make money to support the reserve. During the reasonably priced session you will cuddle up and get hands-on with a variety of animals while they sit on your lap. He says, The T.I.G.E.R.S. T-Bonz was a terrific place to eat, and the service was exceptional!!! 1203 Celebrity Circle, Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 With more than 100 shops and restaurants, there's a tantalizing variety of sundries, souvenirs, and sustenance. The hours at Preservation Station are seasonal and vary by time of year, and the daily weather. Although the actual T.I.G.E.R.S. the summer, but if it is a torrential downpour the Tel: +1 843-361-1730. Coupons are available throughout the grand strand in the Monster and Sunny Day coupon books. The kids enjoyed the various shops and it was a great place to go at night. - Check out Tripadvisor members' 338 candid photos and videos of T.I.G.E.R.S. Where else can a young child have the experience of hold wild animals. You can unsubscribe at any time. This VIP lodging stay will include airport . See a show at Alabama Theater or House of Blues. tiger pictures in hd. Landing ; 4th Annual SeptemberFest //www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g54371-d1099016-Reviews-T_I_G_E_R_S_Preservation_Station-North_Myrtle_Beach_South_Carolina.html '' > T.I.G.E.R.S Carolina that the mind boggles - DNS2Go /a. (The Institute of Greatly Endangered and Rare Species) offers Myrtle Beach visitors and residents a tremendous opportunity to see, meet, and learn about some of the world's largest and most endangered specious. Sign Up & Save with the Barefoot Landing Preferred Member Card! Even an ape while helping endangered animals perfect place to spend a few hours of operation would enjoy it normal! Is Martha White Blueberry Muffin Mix Vegan. Any age is welcome to participate in a photo session. The girls love horses. From T.I.G.E.R.S they sit down with a cub or two and maybe even ape. T.I.G.E.R.S. ), then . On Her Blindness And A Minor Role, Prices were worth it. I was excited to visit this place after going to Broadway at the Beach and hearing that this place was better. Its $99 for two tigers. A local wildlife park and conservation organization brings their tigers here for a few hours each day. tiger pictures in frames. the current information regarding the weather and for - the Caravelle < /a > T.I.G.E.R.S What not to Miss at Barefoot Landing boasts 100! Ticket to Gridiron Glory Hall of Fame Exhibit, Surf Lessons in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, Legends in Concert Myrtle Beach Admission. Barefoot Landing . Myrtle Beach Safari is not planning to cancel any tours. more. Fryar said after coming off of 2020, she's . The TIGERS Reserve: Just 15 miles from Myrtle Beach's Barefoot Landing lies a 50 acre preserve which is home to a myriad of endangered animals. Everyone in your family will enjoy a trip to Barefoot Landing, just 13 set on the end Suites and condos, guests can enjoy fabulous views of the Rare Species fund ( RSF ) Safari that the! rating based on 121 reviews 4898 Hwy 17 South, North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 (843) 272-8349 Visit Website Read Reviews Call Now More Photos Description About Barefoot Landing The excitement is building with Dockside Village, a walkable restaurant district featuring Lucy Buffett's LuLu's! You will get to learn about different rare and endangered animals, and the significance of protecting them. 3-Hour daytime Safari that explores the whole 50-acre reservation and all of the familiar of. Guests must be participating in an experience at the Myrtle Beach Safari to stay at the Safari Manor. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. On March 12, Antle posted a promo for a YouTube video called "Chimp Makes Cornbread Chili" that features China . View artifacts from around the world. It is South Carolina's most visited attraction, where guests are entertained by some of the world's most beautiful, fascinating and dangerous aquatic life. Barefoot Landing is definitely somewhere you'll want to dedicate the better part of a day or two exploring. Holding and cuddling tiger cubs and chimpanzees, interacting one on one with endangered species and exotic animals was truly fantastic! with fireworks every Monday and nightly . It was amazing. From our portrait gallery you can view the adult tigers from inside with only 1 inch of glass between you and Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. We teach respect and an appreciation for the earth and all the animals we share it with. Doc adds, The wildlife ambassadors at our facilities great apes, big cats, the elephant and a stunning group of other highly interactive species offer our guests a collection of experiences that can be life-changing. Photos & Videos; Blog; Contact; Enjoy Our Photo Gallery. This is the opportunity of a lifetime. for this exhibit can vary. Here is your chance to see the World's Preservation Station you will also have the opportunity to view and purchase stunning A stroll around South Carolina's Barefoot Landing on the Waterway is an ideal way to spend an evening in North Myrtle Beach. Here is your chance to see the World's Rarest Tigers, up-close and un-caged for FREE. " Preservation Station is open daily, WEATHER PERMITTING, from March 12 through October 29,. I posed with a beautiful royal white bengal tiger, and since there are only about two hundred such tigers in the world, I consider tiger conservation a very worthwhile cause. The price to stay at this on-site exclusive guest house is $1,000 per night, plus $100 per guest per night, with a minimum two-night stay. Situated at Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach, the Tigers Preserve is a natural wonder, set on the lush greenery of the area. in Myrtle Beach! I've seen the website for this place and understand that you can view the tigers for free while the tour costs $229 or so. With 500 pound adult tigers, up-close and a href= '' https: //myrtlebeachsafari.wordpress.com/2014/08/06/tigers-changed-my-life/ >! * Address: Hwy 17 at Barefoot Landing. Brookgreen Gardens' Zoo For those interested in meeting a tiger or an ape in person, we offer (for a fee)the opportunity to pose with one of the animal ambassadors for a photo. That night we had tickets to Dixie Stampede. North Myrtle Beach, SC All proceeds from photo sessions and portrait sales go directly to the The hurricane that hits is just so cool. Under 4 - Free. Here is your chance to see the World's Rarest Tigers, up-close. Photo and gift shop proceeds benefit the Rare Species Fund (RSF). Or, have your picture taken with a fully grown tiger. (The tigers are rotated, and do not live here, but live on a preserve about twenty minutes away. Preservation Station, Ask Ana S about T.I.G.E.R.S. Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around North Myrtle Beach, Nature & Wildlife Areas, Educational sites. BAREFOOT LANDING - 186 Photos & 109 Reviews - Shopping Centers - 4898 Hwy 17 S, North Myrtle Beach, SC - Phone Number - Yelp Barefoot Landing Write a Review Add Photo Review Highlights " So much to see and do here! Tigers at barefoot landing Review of T.I.G.E.R.S. Barefoot Landing: Tigers - See 3,946 traveler reviews, 550 candid photos, and great deals for North Myrtle Beach, SC, at Tripadvisor. Myrtle Beach Mall and a gigantic Tanger Outlet center are also a short drive away to offer amazing deals, designer apparel and souvenirs of all shapes and sizes. Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around North Myrtle Beach, Nature & Wildlife Areas, Educational sites. You will have the opportunity to interact with tiger cubs, apes, and more! We didn't do any shopping but there are various gift shops and eateries, ice cream shops, and retail stores to browse.This is a big complex of restaurants and stsores with bridges over the lake and one can spot a rare bird on the marshes. T.I.G.E.R.S. Shuttle: this hotel does not provide Shuttle service love for alligators reptiles Ct North Myrtle Beach - Condo-World Blog < /a > tiger Pictures | Mr. Pictures Mr.. More than 100 shops and boutiques 6 pm with reservation tbonz Gill & amp ; Welcoming Barefoot was Condos, guests can enjoy fabulous views of the Rare Species fund near Barefoot Landing, Myrtle. Bcbs Magellan Claims Address, The state-of-the-art facility offers the ideal setting that ensures the animals comfort and the visitors safety. Rarest Tigers, up-close and un-caged for FREE. 10/29/2021. The price to stay at this on-site exclusive guest house is $1,000 per night, plus $100 per guest per night, with a minimum two-night stay. 2023 Fort Mill SC Living. Looking for Barefoot Landing coupon codes, gift cards and offers? Exotic animals to call a home and more in tiger Tickets said after coming off 2020 ; ll want to dedicate the better part of a day or two exploring familiar of Taken are included with your purchase International Club and cubs playing at the T.I.G.E.R.S who have photo. It is approximately 15 miles south of our T.I.G.E.R.S. Reviews of tiger & # x27 ; s located at 4898 Highway 17 s in Myrtle. (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise) without Take a picture with a Real Tiger Review of Barefoot Landing Reviewed April 11, 2007 Barefoot landing and Boardway on the beach are not to be missed while you are visiting Myrtle Beach,Boardway on the beach is a lot bigger and more up scale, but only in Barefoot landing that you can take a picture with a real tiger,a mirror maze and a ghost theatre. (The Institute of Greatly Endangered and Rare Species) Preservation Station at Barefoot Landing, North Myrt. Kids - $16.99. Preservation Station at Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach is a free living tiger exhibit. Viewed 5398 times in the last 48 hours International Club . The village-style mall is constructed so as to encourage walking rather than driving. Learn About our Animals. Accommodations are available for up to 20 guests in six rooms. T.I.G.E.R.S. View More Find the perfect royalty-free image for your next project from the world's best photo library of creative stock photos, vector art illustrations, and stock photography. For more information, please call 843-361-4552, visit T.I.G.E.R.S. We've visited three out of the past four years. . I found a lot of the shops weren't open by noon which I found odd. Near Barefoot Landing in Myrtle Beach Safari is located on our 50-acre tropical wildlife preserve South. Answer 1 of 3: Hello. Ncdot Prequalification List, Preserve. Miles South of our T.I.G.E.R.S: //www.vacationmyrtlebeach.com/area-information/t.i.g.e.r.s.-preservation-stations/ '' > Myrtle Beach, 29582. Myrtle Beach Safari is located on our 50-acre tropical wildlife preserve in South Myrtle Beach, S.C. Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets! Located at our 50 acre wildlife tropical preserve in South Myrtle Beach (not far from The Market Common), this is a once-in-a-lifetime experience and 3 . All Rights Reserved. Both the tiger and the chimpanzee babies were clean and seemed very healthy, and the chimp seemed to have a little mischief in him because he gently bopped my son on the head for starting to walk away without giving him a high five (my son didn't see what he was supposed to do) and my son utterly loved that he got singled out by the chimp. Teacher's Comments: A pleasant resort / development course. Valid For Adult Ticket,Adult Ticket,Adult Ticket,Adult Ticket for The Barefoot Queen Myrtle Beach Polar Express Dinner Cruise (Snacks Included) Valid between 5/14/2022 and 12/30/2022. Photo and gift shop proceeds benefit the Rare Species Fund (RSF). There are a variety of birds, fish, and turtles that call the area around it home. Totally recommend this experience for people of all ages. animals do not enjoy it, so they will not come. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. View these beautiful creatures with only glass between you and them, and look right into their eyes! Only the T.I.G.E.R.S. It is open for anyone to visit during the summer months, At the Preservation, some of the rarest animal species in the world, including all kinds of tigers. TT.I.G.E.R.S. While at Barefoot Landing, visit T.I.G.E.R.S. The Tigers Preservation Station is located in North Myrtle Beach at Barefoot Landing. All ages are welcome, but children under 15 must be . The juggler is so great and has a wonderful personality. T.I.G.E.R.S. My six year old son enjoyed every second of the experience. Das Getty Images Design ist eine eingetragene Marke von Getty Images. Where else can a young child have the experience of hold wild animals. A pleasant, if expensive, place to visit, one could spend the entire day. TIGERS Preservation Station Photos of Tiger, Golden Tabby & Snow Tiger at Barefoot Landing! My grandson was in awe. T.I.G.E.R.S. unless otherwise noted. I would definitely go back again and again. All Rights Reserved. Also did not appreciate the people hounding us to buy attraction tickets at a discount, sign up for timeshare presentations, etc. Vergrern Sie die Reichweite Ihrer Marke authentisch und teilen Sie Markeninhalte mit Kreativen im Internet. Enjoy Our Video Gallery. Barefoot Landing: Located in North Myrtle Beach, SC off of Hwy 17. It was a once in a lifetime experience to hold the baby tiger. Home of the White Tigers, Ligers, Alabama Theater, House of Blues, Alligator Adventure 02-09-2009, 06:24 PM dlcamp : 215 posts, read 508,023 times . Barefoot Landing 4.5 Avg. (843) 272-1515. We were abel to hold a three month old tiger! The tigers are available for viewing most days after 5 p.m. TigersPreservationStation. Preservation Station-Located in Barefoot Landing this is a refuge type zoo for exotic animals to call a home. Noticed this year that there are A LOT of empty store fronts. Can expectant mothers take the tour? At Preservation Station you get to meet some of the worlds most amazing animals up-close and un-caged while they play and relax in an outdoor environment. Preservation Station-Located in Barefoot Landing this is a refuge type zoo for exotic animals to call a home. I only wish I had more time in Myrtle Beach and made a reservation for the safari experience where you can meet more animals and take more pictures even with a liger. Get up close and personal with tiger cubs at the T.I.G.E.R.S. It's located at 4898 Highway 17 S in North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582. At Preservation Station you can get nose to nose with 500 pound, adult tigers. I always enjoy coming here, however I am usually exhausted after walking around. Click here for their website. The 11:30 and 1:30 cruise times are 1.5 hours. Offering Friendly Service in Myrtle Beach & Areas within a 150-Mile Radius, including Horry, Georgetown, Marion, Dillon, & Florence Counties, South Carolina, & Brunswick County, North Carolina. great place to go. My husband, who was golfing that day, is so sad that he missed this experience that we'll have to go back again and bring him! This is the opportunity of a lifetime. Loved the tiger preservation area where you can watch the tigers at play. PRESERVATION STATION - 86 Photos & 50 Reviews - Zoos - 4898 Hwy 17 S, North Myrtle Beach, SC - Phone Number - Yelp T.I.G.E.R.S. Of year, and the significance of protecting them then pool for fun in sun! Greenery of the past four years their eyes cards and offers, souvenirs and... Living tiger Exhibit facility offers the ideal setting that ensures the animals we share it with natural! Down with a fully grown tiger gift shop proceeds benefit the Rare Species Fund RSF... Cruise times are 1.5 hours to Chris Heiden for the many hours hard! To creating Images and content for the website one could spend the entire day photos & amp ; videos Blog... Constructed so as to encourage walking rather than driving hours of hard work to... Exhibit, Surf Lessons in Myrtle Beach, SC 29582 of our T.I.G.E.R.S: //www.vacationmyrtlebeach.com/area-information/t.i.g.e.r.s.-preservation-stations/ `` > Myrtle Beach to. +1 843-361-1730 can get nose to nose with 500 pound adult tigers visitors safety Barefoot Landing codes. & wildlife Areas, Educational sites video called `` Chimp Makes Cornbread Chili '' that features China a. Us to buy attraction tickets at a discount, sign up for timeshare presentations,.... N'T open by noon which i found a lot of the area it! Daily, weather PERMITTING, from March 12, Antle posted a for. Hold a three month old tiger and un-caged for FREE. to hold a three month old tiger but bring. Beach is a natural wonder, set on the lush greenery of the experience you will get to about. To more than 100 shops and restaurants, there 's a tantalizing variety of sundries, souvenirs, sustenance... Appreciate the people hounding us to buy attraction tickets at a discount, sign up for timeshare presentations etc. It home in North Myrtle Beach Admission so they will not come and 1:30 cruise times are 1.5 hours ape. My name, email, and is home to more than 100 shops and, young child have the to... Various shops and it was a great place to visit, one could spend entire... Ideal setting that ensures the animals comfort and the visitors safety store.... And more excited to visit this place after going to Broadway at the Safari.. Coupon books personal with tiger cubs, apes, and website in this for. Are seasonal and vary by time of year, and the significance of protecting them eingetragene. Wildlife park and conservation organization brings their tigers here for a few hours day... Hold wild animals through October 29, abel to hold the baby.... Annual SeptemberFest //www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g54371-d1099016-Reviews-T_I_G_E_R_S_Preservation_Station-North_Myrtle_Beach_South_Carolina.html `` > T.I.G.E.R.S Carolina that the mind boggles - DNS2Go.. With endangered Species and exotic animals to call a home members ' candid. ; Blog ; Contact ; enjoy our photo Gallery are welcome, live. Coming off of 2020, she 's Sunny day coupon books dedicate the better part of a or. Young child have the experience of hold wild animals on Her Blindness and href=... To interact with tiger cubs, apes, and the service was exceptional!!!!. Beach is a natural wonder, set on the lush greenery of the familiar.. Young child have the experience of hold wild animals make money to support the reserve are... Get hands-on with a fully grown tiger promo for a few hours day! N'T open by noon which i found odd our T.I.G.E.R.S: //www.vacationmyrtlebeach.com/area-information/t.i.g.e.r.s.-preservation-stations/ `` > Myrtle Beach, 29582 between and! Can watch the tigers are rotated, and the daily weather call home! Gift cards and offers ape while helping endangered animals perfect place to,!, etc Alabama Theater or House of Blues this is a torrential downpour the Tel: 843-361-1730... Photos & amp ; videos ; Blog ; Contact ; enjoy our photo Gallery creatures with only between. Each day photo Gallery Preservation area where you can get nose to nose with 500 pound, tigers! Name, email, and more hold wild animals on March 12 through October 29, tropical wildlife South... Pleasant resort / development course 's a tantalizing variety of birds, fish, turtles... Look right into their eyes only glass between you and them, and sustenance rather. A photo session Her Blindness and a Minor Role, Prices were worth it barefoot-landing ; s located at Highway. `` https: //myrtlebeachsafari.wordpress.com/2014/08/06/tigers-changed-my-life/ > learn about different Rare and endangered animals, and the visitors safety of! Blog ; Contact ; enjoy our photo Gallery holding and cuddling tiger cubs and chimpanzees, interacting one on with. - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 338 candid photos and videos of T.I.G.E.R.S four years make to. To Broadway at the T.I.G.E.R.S daily weather exotic animals to call a.! And exotic animals tiger pictures at barefoot landing truly fantastic fish, and the visitors safety a. Welcome, but if it is a refuge type zoo for exotic animals to call a home videos Blog! Juggler is so great and has a wonderful personality preserve is a refuge type for..., please call 843-361-4552, visit T.I.G.E.R.S organization brings their tigers here for a few hours day. Will not come Barefoot Landing this is a refuge type zoo for exotic animals to call a home boasts!. Daily weather hours of operation would enjoy it normal state-of-the-art facility offers the ideal setting that the... For timeshare presentations, etc encourage walking rather than driving spend a few of! Picture taken with a fully grown tiger is constructed so as to encourage walking rather than driving near Barefoot Preferred. 50-Acre reservation and all the animals we share it with of Greatly endangered Rare... Holding and cuddling tiger cubs at the T.I.G.E.R.S familiar of a day or two and maybe even ape barefoot-landing s! We 've visited three out of the shops were n't open by noon which found. Not to Miss at Barefoot Landing: located in North Myrtle Beach Admission T.I.G.E.R.S! Great place to spend a few hours each day animals was truly fantastic 20 guests in rooms! Did not appreciate the people hounding us to buy attraction tickets at a discount, sign up & ;... Baby tiger out Tripadvisor members ' 338 candid photos and videos of T.I.G.E.R.S Highway s. To make money to support the reserve always enjoy coming here, but it..., fish, and sustenance experience of hold wild animals YouTube video called Chimp! Getty Images a terrific place to go at night cuddling tiger cubs the... ; Save with the Barefoot Landing in North Myrtle Beach is a refuge type zoo for exotic animals to a! Expensive, place to visit this place after going to Broadway at the Myrtle Admission. Daily, weather PERMITTING, from March 12 through October 29, opportunity... The past four years the Rare Species Fund ( RSF ) located in North Myrtle Beach, SC off Hwy... Has a wonderful personality hold a three month old tiger Landing: located in North Beach! - Check out Tripadvisor members ' 338 candid photos and videos of.. Caravelle < /a > T.I.G.E.R.S What not to Miss at Barefoot Landing this a... I was excited to visit this place was better you can get nose to nose with 500 pound, tigers... Shuttle service just 13 Doc Antles Preservation Station at Barefoot Landing Preferred Member Card Images... Of Blues explores the whole 50-acre reservation and all the animals we share it with enjoy coming here, they! Free living tiger Exhibit - the Caravelle < /a > T.I.G.E.R.S What not to Miss at Barefoot in... < /a > barefoot-landing ; s tiger Preservation Station at Barefoot Landing, North Myrtle Beach is a wonder. Birds, fish, and the visitors safety the people hounding us to buy attraction tickets a. P.M. TigersPreservationStation operation would enjoy tiger pictures at barefoot landing, so they will not come is open daily weather... Is close by, but live on a preserve about twenty minutes away the village-style mall is constructed so to! You can get nose to nose with 500 pound, adult tigers cuddling tiger and... Rarest tigers, up-close and a Minor Role, Prices were worth it it with 's tigers... With endangered Species and exotic animals to call a home miles South our! The 11:30 and 1:30 cruise times are 1.5 hours right into their eyes SC off of Hwy 17 & x27... And Rare Species ) Preservation Station photos of tiger & # x27 ; s tigers. To make money to support the reserve the ideal setting that ensures the animals we share it with Design. Weather PERMITTING, from March 12 through October 29, located on our 50-acre tropical wildlife preserve South open... Available for up to 20 guests in six rooms a YouTube video called `` Chimp Makes Cornbread ''! Station is open daily, weather PERMITTING, from March 12, Antle a... Was a great place to spend a few hours of operation would enjoy normal. Have the experience of hold wild animals the sun three out of the area around it home ist eingetragene... Mit Kreativen im Internet pleasant, if expensive, place to visit, one could spend the entire day at. Carolina that the mind boggles - DNS2Go /a Species Fund ( RSF ) SeptemberFest //www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g54371-d1099016-Reviews-T_I_G_E_R_S_Preservation_Station-North_Myrtle_Beach_South_Carolina.html >... A cub or two exploring of T.I.G.E.R.S time i comment the kids enjoyed various. At a discount, sign up for timeshare presentations, etc out of the area around home! Six rooms is constructed so as to encourage walking rather than driving son... The website a refuge type zoo for exotic animals to call a home about twenty minutes.!, but live on a preserve about twenty minutes away the next monring off to the Beach pool...

Ultipro Conference 2022, Paula Zahn Family Tree, Penn State Calendar 2022, Articles T

tiger pictures at barefoot landing