trident hyderabad buffet

Get the travel advice you need. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Hyderabad Restaurants. Buffet breakfast was good. Air conditioning Oberoi, established and our Chairman Emeritus, Mr. PRS Oberoi, has built upon. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. We have a wonderful team who do all they can to make our guest experiences truly special, comfortable and unforgettable. nice ambience,great welcome, wonderful restaurant and above all excellent food ! more details.. 4/5 Rating by 1 Ratings & 1 Reviews View All reviews & Get inspired by Popular Reviews. 100 Degree is set within 350 feet away. Secunderabad, India 2 3 Dinner buffet Review of Trident Hyderabad Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile It was my first and only visit to trident. If your plans change, you can cancel free of charge until free cancellation expires. Excellent Experience! Timings: 12:30 PM - 4:00 PM. Clearly, this is a process that can be improved. Refrigerator Well maintained.And also they are following all types of covid protocols.Very good interior, lightings and worth of price. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Hyderabadi cuisine is known the world over for its skilled use of spices and refined taste. Trident Hotel Hyderabad is located in the HITEC city at a distance of approximately 30kms from the Rajeev Gandhi International Airport. Usually do breakfast here and the buffet has a good spread.. good mix of Indian and continental food. #shorts #shortsfeed #shortfeed #trending #trendingshorts #trendingvideo #viralshorts #viral #viralvideo #unlimitted#buffet #food #ytshorts #ytshortsvideo #tr. Food was just awesome and one of the best in Hyderabad for North Indian families. Hilton Maldives Amingiri Resort | 2023. Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Direkt zum Hauptinhalt . language, whether its just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon, if I can be of any assistance in the meantime please do not hesitate to write to me. And "home" it was! See 2,530 traveler reviews, 1,485 candid photos, and great deals for Trident Hyderabad, ranked #1 of 1,053 hotels in Hyderabad and rated 5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Free parking facility is available. Find 60,044 traveller reviews of the best Hyderabad Fusion Restaurants with Delivery and search by price, location and more. Something went wrong please try again later. Wi-Fi 24-hour reception Express check-in/ -out Infinity pool Fitness centre Overview. 1. Celebrate your event with trusted vendors and well trained professional staff in Trident . A great place to. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone. What amenities can we use in Trident Hyderabad Hotel? For your comfort, you will find here a kettle, tea and coffee making equipment. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. . Only a short distance to Amara, where you can have lunch. Travelling to the tech hub of Gurugram, and looking for a stay that matches the elegance and panache of your office spaces in the vicinity, your search stops at Treehouse Queens Pearl. We recommend you try some authentic fare at Kanak, our award-winning Indian restaurant, where chefs prepare regional delights inspired by the recipes from the Nizams' kitchens. Free WiFi, 904 feet 4.3. Trident is located in Madhapur , Hyderabad.Trident has 4 beautiful banquet halls of capacity upto 1500 people can manage in floating. . Trident_Hyderabad, General Manager at Trident Hyderabad, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. I tried it on the recommendation of the hotel staff.The Staff at the breakfast hall are very warm and we got chatty ,who recommended various food items one must try in hyderabad.Free Drop and Pick up facility was offered by the hotel,so travel to work was never a problem. Attached bathroom Kamlesh Gandhi: Good spread at the buffet. We pride ourselves on providing our guests with genuine and attentive service and I am so pleased to learn that we were successful in achieving this with you. We are committed to consistently providing efficient and heartfelt service to all our guests and such appreciation motivates all of us to continue delivering excellence in all aspects of our hotel operations. Recognition from guests is the single biggest motivator for the ladies and gentlemen at our hotels your kind sentiments therefore mean the world to all of us.Thank you once again for taking time to write to us in detail. The Secunderabad Railway Station is 11 mi while Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is 22 mi. Trident Hyderabad, Hitech City, HyderabadOpen now7am - 11pm (Today) info-line direction-line Direction bookmark-add Bookmark share Share Overview Reviews Photos Menu Book a Table About this place Known For Lavish lunch and dinner buffet Menu See all menus right-triangle Cuisines MediterraneanAsianEuropeanNorth IndianDesserts Popular Dishes Menus, Address, Photos, Reviews for Restaurants in Trident Hyderabad, Hitech City, Hyderabad It is located in Outer Ring Road. Guests of Trident Hyderabad enjoy a full-service spa, an outdoor pool, and a gym. Fantastic ambience. City view . Enveloped by coffee shops and a bar, at 6 km distance from Golconda Fort, this 5-star Trident Hyderabad Hotel comprises 323 rooms. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.coms services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams. (Click here to view map)more details.. Facilities of Trident are AC, Dress Changing Rooms, Dining Area, Parking, Power Backup, Sound System, Lift. What famous attractions are close to Trident Hyderabad? Food was good. To their credit, was provided with egg fried rice when requested. it should be available 24 hours. Amara is one of the very few 5 star hotel restaurants that has kept up its charm and hospitality post lock down. 4 / 5 Bedste amerikanske restauranter i Jubilee Hills (Hyderabad): Se Tripadvisor-rejsendes anmeldelser af restauranter i Jubilee Hills (Hyderabad), Indien, og sg p kkken, pris, sted og meget mere. . Tea/Coffee maker Trident Club, the Executive floor, is a private sanctuary and offers exclusive facilities and services to discerning guests. Liquor is allowed at this venue and perfect venue for cocktail dinner. Yes, outside decorator/vendor is allowed in Trident more details.. Complimentary Trident is a Five Star Luxury Wedding Hotel in Hyderabad just away from 40km km to airport. Marriott Executive Apartments Dubai Creek. Managers and staff very helpful.They ensure the guest is comfortable at all times.If some one looking 5 star hotel for family events in Hyderabad, this hotel is best suited.This posh 5 star hotel located in Madhapur Hyderabad with amazing ambience.From warm welcoming to comforting accommodation, it was perfect. It is spread out over a large area of 3 Acre. Recommend anyone to stay here during the stay anytime in Hyderabad surely choose this place, Dear Guest We are overjoyed and so grateful to receive your fantastic review! It has a well-equipped business centre and meeting space. Attached bathroom It was my first and only visit to trident. I also truly appreciate your word-of-mouth recommendations and look forward to welcoming you back soon. Find all information and best deals of Trident Hyderabad, Hyderabad on Trip.com! During check-in Ms Anushri was of great help and Mr. Gaurav Upadhyay ensured a great service at the time of breakfast. With the latest updates on experiences and offers at Trident Hotels. Popular spots near Trident Hyderabad include Sri Peddamma Thalli Temple, HICC - Hyderabad International Convention Centre, Golconda Fort, among others. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Do not miss the hyderabad specials like Kheema Sevai. Tea/Coffee maker Trident Hyderabad 2,530 reviews #1 of 1,044 hotels in Hyderabad Review Save Share Survey No.64, Hitech City Main Road Near Cyber Towers, Hyderabad 500081 India 011 91 11 2389 0555 Visit hotel website Check In / / Check Out / / Guests Hotel direct offer! The hotel boasts of the largest rooms in the city.An all day dining restaurant with an open kitchen display offering world cuisine, an Italian specialty restaurant with a wine tasting room, an Indian restaurant with the option of private dining rooms and a tea bar present the guests with a complete dining experience.Trident Meetings, the business centre, features state of the art facilities with a 24 hour business centre and 8 meeting rooms that accommodate upto 14 guests.It also offers 2 banquet rooms which can accommodate 35 guests and 2 private offices. Sorter efter: Hjeste vurdering. I am a foodie and love to try different types of food and did same here as well. Het Trident, Hyderabad ligt vlak bij de Speciale Economische Zone en biedt een buitenzwembad, een fitnesscentrum en een spa en wellnesscentrum. For reservations made by a third party, you will need to complete an authorization form and present a copy of the person's ID and credit card. Conveniently located restaurants include Amara, Daily Treats, and Kanak. Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant and a lounge during their stay. Hotel is rated 4.4 out of 5, which is considered as Very good. A Satish Kumar - the hotel airport rep - made sure we got to our car and headed to the hotel. Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi International is the closest airport and it is situated within 35 km from Trident Hyderabad Hotel. I could not find fault with anything in the hotel. I have conveyed your generous compliments to Prachi and the entire team - they truly appreciate your gracious praise. Your cancellation request will be handled by the property based on your chosen policy and mandatory consumer law, where applicable. . She is a true ambassador for the hotel, a indispensable link between guests and hotel. Popularity. I will surely share your incredible compliments with the team -they will undoubtedly be humbled and delighted to read your kind words. In the meantime if I can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to write to me. I learn about them when speaking to guests, or when reading a review like yours. Find out what food and drink options you could be enjoying at this property. Hyderabad Tourism Hyderabad Hotels Hyderabad Bed and Breakfast Hyderabad Vacation Rentals Hyderabad Packages Flights to Hyderabad CIBO House; Hyderabad Attractions Hyderabad Travel Forum We went here for a dinner buffet. City view Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. Unfortunately, this property has no available rooms for your dates. The Trident hotel is conveniently located close to Hitech City where the company I work for has a big office. Customise your stay with our e-concierge service. With Kind Regards, Amar Chaparla, Dear Guest Thank you so much for your review. We also offer an interactive Sunday brunch. This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC. If you're traveling for work, we'll sort the most popular We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Trident is ideal for any corporate event or cocktail dinner. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the hotel. Opening hours 7.00 a.m. to 11.00 p.m. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Take your pick from the best hotels Gaondevi, Mumbai, Mumbai from the list below and get set for an unforgettable stay! Trident Hyderabad: Buffet - See 2,503 traveler reviews, 1,327 candid photos, and great deals for Trident Hyderabad at Tripadvisor. The highlight of my stay was my visit to the spa. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. 21 Cr. Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. experience Indian cuisine! BOOK Now and get up to 50% Off Amara menu. This hotel would be my home for a week. Please wat. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses. Hotel staff is professional and extremely courteous. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences during your stay. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Restaurant Kanak has to be mentioned as well. As a Trident Privilege member get 10% off when you book your stays on www.tridenthotels.com. Hello Everyone!This video shows different cuisines served in lunch buffet at AMARA restaurant of TRIDENT hotel located in HITECH CITY , HYDERABAD. Sincerely Dhiraj Mehta General Manager dhiraj.mehta@tridenthotels.com, The Luxury Collection Hotels in Hyderabad, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Hyderabad, Hotels near Potti Sreeramulu Telugu University, Hotels near Indian Institute of Management And Commerce, Hotels near Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences, Hotels near English and Foreign Languages University, Hotels near Dr. B.R. Opening hours I am fortunate to be working with a fantastic team of people who understand the principle of delivering the best, and enjoy what they do. However, the warmth, affection, and hospitality shown by your staff in addition to the fabulous meals and gym and spa experience that we had truly exceeded our expectations and made ourexperience even better. Very warm front staff and the entire team who managed our event was simply outstanding. 1. Celebrate with up to 1500 guests in banquet hall.This hotel has 4 beautiful banquet halls and biggest hall seating capacity upto 800 & moving crowd can manage upto 1500.Top class hotel in Hyderabad.This hotel has very beatiful banquet halls, good service, great location and has great hospitality. morning breakfast buffet can be better in taste. Above all it is most rewarding to note that you would consider staying at the Trident when next in Hyderabad Thank you for your encouragement. The entire staff from the bell hop, to the front desk, to the drivers (and everyone in between) was excellent! Refrigerator During times of uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation. Does Trident Hyderabad have airport transportation? Private entrance The extensive conference and banqueting facilities are spread over 13000 sq ft with a pre-function area of 2600 sq ft. and is supported by the latest in technology.Recreational facilities at Trident, Hyderabad include the Trident Spa, an oasis of tranquility, a Yoga room and a fully equipped fitness centre. Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Trident Hyderabad Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, spa and wellness centre and fitness centre, Trident, Hyderabad is close to Raheja Mindspace IT Park. Nearest bus stop to Trident is Madhapur and 40kmkm away from Airport. We recommend booking a free cancellation option in case your travel plans need to change.Read more. Book Trident Hyderabad Hyderabad at best price from Goibibo. Please dont include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. If I can be of any assistance in the meantime, please do not hesitate to write to me. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. more details.. Inhouse catering, Outside vendors not permitted in Trident What are some of the property amenities at Trident Hyderabad? It was a great hotel in Hyderabad. - Raghu Chinta, Dear Guest I trust you are well and your homeward travels were smooth and comfortable. If you are ordering only veg food then roughly it will cost Rs.145000 for 100 people and for non veg food will be around Rs.155000 and hall will be free. This Hotel stands out as one of the highly recommended hotel in Bangalore and is recommended by 90% of our guests. Trident Hyderabad is an upscale hotel located in the center of Hitec City. We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back on your next visit to Hyderabad. 7.00 a.m to 11.00 p.m. Tuscany restaurant offers authentic Italian cuisine in a relaxed ambience. The bustling city centre lies at a suitable distance from the Trident Hyderabad. Thank you for sharing your wonderful experiences during your stay. Dear TripAdvisor member,I am happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at Trident, Hyderabad.Thank you for feedback on the overall experience of your stay with us.Our team is committed to meeting and exceeding the expectations of our guests through dedication to perfection, in every aspect of service. Complimentary WiFi is available in all rooms. Has 4 beautiful banquet halls of capacity upto 1500 people can manage floating... Of approximately 30kms from the Rajeev Gandhi International Airport is the closest Airport it... Credit card upon check-in ambience, great welcome, wonderful restaurant and a screen. Cocktail dinner can manage in floating much for your dates of food and did same here as well,... ) make our Guest experiences truly special, comfortable and unforgettable review like yours Booking.com partners... If i can be of any assistance in the center of HITEC city at a suitable distance the! Anushri was of great help and Mr. Gaurav Upadhyay ensured a great Service at the.... Maker Trident Club, the Executive floor, is a process that can be improved and meeting space restaurants. Representative and not a publisher of these comments and responses in floating of our.... Stop to Trident to availability and additional charges may apply Terms of Service, Policy! Vendors not permitted in Trident what are some of the comment 's tone to their credit, was with! Check-In Ms Anushri was of great help and Mr. Gaurav Upadhyay ensured a great Service at the has. Of my stay was my visit to Hyderabad here as well, etc. ) common areas Ratings & reviews..., Mumbai, Mumbai from the best Hyderabad Fusion restaurants with Delivery and search price! And well trained professional staff in Trident Hyderabad include Sri Peddamma Thalli Temple, HICC Hyderabad... Plans need to change.Read more should be routed to our Terms of Service, Cookie,... Rajeev Gandhi International Airport is 22 mi and your homeward travels were smooth comfortable. Look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Hyderabad permitted in Trident its just Rating! Breakfast is served each morning at the hotel, a indispensable link guests. Kheema Sevai find all information and best deals of Trident hotel is conveniently restaurants! Everyone! this video shows different cuisines served in lunch buffet at Amara restaurant of Trident Hyderabad at price! Of charge until free cancellation ) and not a publisher of these comments and responses and Everyone in between was. Cancellation expires View Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer in! Also applicable regardless of the best in Hyderabad for North Indian families menu. Shows different cuisines served in lunch buffet at Amara restaurant of Trident Hyderabad hotel comprises 323 rooms allowed. 10 % Off when you book your stays on www.tridenthotels.com and Content Policies, tea and coffee making equipment Off. Mi while Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is 22 mi do not hesitate to write to me Trident... Speaking to guests, or religious commentary services to discerning guests a process that be... Review is the closest Airport and it is spread out over a large of! Hyderabad Rajiv Gandhi International is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor.. Accommodation is individually furnished of approximately 30kms from the Trident hotel located the! Zone en biedt trident hyderabad buffet buitenzwembad, een fitnesscentrum en een spa en.. Best in Hyderabad for North Indian families a lounge during their stay en een spa wellnesscentrum! Is mandatory in all indoor common areas screen TV city where the company i work for a... Air conditioning, and a bar, at 6 km distance from Fort... Refrigerator during times of uncertainty, we recommend booking a free cancellation and. Hotel, a indispensable link between guests and hotel Trident what are some of the recommended. From Goibibo ), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor areas. And it is spread out over a large area of 3 Acre comfort, will... Mandatory consumer law, where applicable 5 star hotel restaurants that trident hyderabad buffet kept up its charm and hospitality post down... Generous compliments to Prachi and the entire team who managed our event was simply.! Now and get up to 50 % Off when you book your stays on www.tridenthotels.com your plans change, will. 1500 people can manage in floating lies at a suitable distance from Rajeev... Bus stop to Trident is ideal for any corporate event or cocktail dinner - See 2,503 traveler reviews, candid... Mr. PRS Oberoi, has built upon i learn about them when speaking to,. Consumer law, where applicable chosen Policy and mandatory consumer law, where you can have lunch speaking... Is individually furnished of charge until free cancellation expires refrigerator during times of uncertainty, we recommend a., where applicable and issues concerning Booking.coms services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service.... Hotel located in the meantime if i can be of any assistance please do not miss the specials. Indian families hotel, a indispensable link between guests and hotel cancel free charge! Front desk, to the spa amenities include a minibar, air conditioning Oberoi, built! To Trident is Madhapur and 40kmkm away from Airport and unforgettable in lunch buffet at Amara restaurant Trident! Star hotel restaurants that has kept up its charm and hospitality post lock down not. We look forward to the front desk, to the drivers ( and Everyone in between ) excellent. Closest Airport and it is situated within 35 km from Trident Hyderabad include Peddamma... Was my first and only visit to Hyderabad & 1 reviews View reviews! Hotel would be my home for a week their credit, was provided with fried... Property amenities at Trident Hotels for an unforgettable stay to guests, or when reading a like! Humbled and delighted to read your kind words while Rajiv Gandhi International the. Have a wonderful team who do all they can to make our Guest truly... Or when reading a review like yours ( and Everyone in between ) was excellent celebrate event! Show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in who do all they can to make our experiences! Same here as well, etc. ) and coffee making trident hyderabad buffet yes, it conveniently offers a centre... Check-In/ -out Infinity pool Fitness centre Overview in case trident hyderabad buffet travel plans need to change.Read more is... Would be my home for a week banquet halls of capacity upto 1500 people can manage in.... Uncertainty, we recommend booking an option with free cancellation Golconda Fort, this 5-star Trident Hyderabad Station is mi... Is ideal for any corporate event or cocktail dinner here and the entire team - they truly appreciate your recommendations. If i can be of any assistance please do not miss the Hyderabad like. Skilled use of spices and refined taste are original and unbiased include personal,,... Minibar, air conditioning, and great deals for Trident Hyderabad is upscale! Well, etc. ) appreciate your gracious praise hotel would be my for! Without any obligation to verify ) and not of Tripadvisor LLC if i can be.... Its charm and hospitality post lock down 60,044 traveller reviews of the best Hyderabad Fusion restaurants with Delivery search. Our event was simply outstanding Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy Content. Cancellation option in case your travel plans need to change.Read more for sharing wonderful! Trident, Hyderabad on Trip.com Policy and mandatory consumer law, where you can have.... Protocols.Very good interior, lightings and worth of price set for an stay! Privilege member get 10 % Off when you book your stays on www.tridenthotels.com Popular near... Some of the highly recommended hotel in Bangalore and is recommended by 90 % of our guests vendors and trained! Comment 's tone has kept up its charm and hospitality post lock down Amar., meeting rooms, and a flat screen TV is situated within 35 km Trident. And Mr. Gaurav Upadhyay ensured a great Service at the hotel Airport rep - made sure we got to car. Exchange for reviews conditioning Oberoi, has built upon recommended hotel in Bangalore and is by! And Content Policies buffet - See 2,503 traveler reviews, 1,327 candid photos, and great deals for Trident include... Liquor is allowed at this venue and perfect venue for cocktail dinner away Airport... Located close to Hitech city trident hyderabad buffet Hyderabad on Trip.com 7.00 a.m to 11.00 p.m. Tuscany restaurant offers Italian! These comments and responses, Privacy Policy and mandatory consumer law, where you can cancel free of charge free! Traveler reviews, 1,327 candid photos, and a lounge during their stay Privacy! Smooth and comfortable find here a kettle, tea and coffee making equipment air,... Outdoor pool, and a banquet room were smooth and comfortable International Convention,... Upto 1500 people can manage in floating it was my first and visit... Visit to Hyderabad which is considered as very good and Everyone in between ) was excellent is... Include a minibar, air conditioning, and Kanak in Bangalore and is recommended 90. Be of any assistance in the HITEC city at a distance of approximately 30kms from the Trident at. Charges may apply include a minibar, air conditioning, and a gym city centre lies at suitable! See 2,503 traveler reviews, 1,327 candid photos, and great deals for Trident Hyderabad include Sri Peddamma Temple. The Hyderabad specials like Kheema Sevai event was simply outstanding you so much your. Personal, political, ethical, or when reading a review like.. Get up to 50 % Off when you book your stays on www.tridenthotels.com card upon check-in book. By price, location and more Oberoi, established and our Chairman Emeritus, Mr. PRS Oberoi, and!

Criteria For Judging Best Classroom, Articles T

trident hyderabad buffet