warrior cats gathering call

H-hello! Foggypaw approached the snowshoe tomcat, Im Foggypaw! He clearly mentioned not to make friends. We are managing with what little water we can get, but I worry about what that'll mean for our queens, kits, and elders." He/she has trained hard to understand the ways of a medicine cat, and with your help he/she will serve his/her clan for many moons to come. Talk to him. 12. [2] It is considered a great honor to be chosen by a Clan leader to go to a Gathering. Lionpaw had always been proud of his own name. Use it well [to, in, as, for, etc.] -MoonClaw32, (All the clans are here and everyone is talking,The leader are talking) Petuniaheart sighed "I know Ragged might have his reasons but he's just so rude" She turned to Larchtail "Raggedpaw is always like that i suggest you don't pay attention to him" She said- Petunia, Hollyflight bounced her head from side to side. They've found strange scents inside their border. Before fighting, or doing something in general to/with another cat, it is important to yet again ask permission (shortened to perms). The spiky-furred silver tom took a seat by himself, keeping a safe distance from the filthy LakeClan kittypets. "We had a couple of foxes wander into our territory, but they were promptly chased off. Wouldnt that mean more moths to feed? ThunderClan has survived leaf-bare with no deaths. Tap on the Codes button in the Cat Editor. Can you. follow me for a sec -Raggedpaw,Rosepaw,Iceheart, Blazepaw got up and looked around not wanting to stand still and do nothing "Maybe I can talk with some cats its boring just sitting around" Blazepaw told herself before walking around then she spotted a Cream Maine coon "Is that how big Ravinekit will be someday?" If you explain the basic idea, everyone will know what to expect, and how to handle it. RiverClan is prospering. The Starpedia is there to assist you if you are new to the game or have not read the books. She does not reveal that Mistystar and Reedwhisker have died. Medicine Cat: I, [name], medicine cat of [Clan name], call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. Is that a group of whiskers? One won't return." He grinned before he looked back to Redpaw rolling his eyes, making his way over to the silver she-cat. Im sure your clan has some bit of water somewhere. She meowed. Onestar confronts his deputy Harespring for giving ShadowClan lungwort behind his back. Mistystar offers for her cats to search their territory for lungwort. The medicine cats demand the Gathering to end. --Nettlesoar & Talonpaw, "No, I'm not from around here," Argent replied coolly and quietly, tapping her tailtip against the ground. "Y-yeah, that. Rootpaw thanks Bristlepaw for saving his life. A Warrior Cats Gathering. The way you type your username is not as important, but you want to make sure you come across clear. --Talonpaw & Nettlesoar, "All is well with CliffClan. Onestar announces that Heatherpaw will have the fattest rabbit on the prey-pile, for she climbed the Sky Oak. he stared at her. Recently we've welcomed Mousepelt and Gingerfrost's kits, as well as a new face in Argent." Do you remember the Daylight Gathering? Brambleclaw takes Firestar's place as he is ill from green-cough. Foggypaw leaped back what-! Clan leaders hold Gatherings to share news with the other Clans. Based on the novel series by Erin Hunter, Warrior Cats (2023) is a movie that follows the adventure of an ordinary house cat named Rusty as he ventures into what lies beyond his comfortable home. They are small and wiry compared to the other Clans. He saw Raggedpaw was off bothering some other she-cat and felt relieved that Raggedpaw hadn't decided to bombard him with more insults about his bloodline. Do they understand the importance of the warrior code? Firestar attempts to reveal Tigerstar's bloodthirsty history, but a thunderstorm interrupts him. For example, here are some different styles- . -- Rainstar, Foggypaw felt nervous, well, because of how notably Wolfstar fumed. Lionblaze defends Breezepelt's honor from Rowanclaw. She stunk of LakeClan. There are a lot of WCUE (Warrior Cats: Ultimate Edition) players that do not read the Warriors books, and that might include you. It is usually the previous leader. Your name is Talonpaw after all." "You can stop looking at that fur tuft." Elders and queens are infinite. However, they must carry out many duties, such as pulling ticks, or changing bedding. Bramblestar names those who entered the Dark Forest as the. Is she a part of LakeClan? I call upon StarClan to give you many seasons of rest. "Hey, Hollyflight. However, this is not appropriate if you are playing as a Clan cat, or a regular kittypet, rogue or loner. She flicked her gaze to Swiftpaw. It seemed like a nice change, really -- Lionpaw (MC) & Lilypaw, Rosepaw narrowed her eyes after the ginger Tom. Before the Gathering, the lifeless body of. Hit the Submit button to get your reward. But that is fine! Well, that was awkward. He/She has learned the warrior code and has given up his/her life in service of his/her Clan. Rogues tend to stray from the Clans, if you want to stay as realistic as the books. He'd already seen her badger Lionpaw, and so he wanted nothing to do with any cat that interacted with that guy. The new deputy of [Clan name] is [warrior's name]. Always before the next moonhigh)Leader: I say these words before Starclan, that the spirits of our warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice.The new deputy of (name of clan) is (warrior's name)!Name Changing Ceremony:(Leader calls a clan meeting. "Rainstar's right," he whispered to Ripplestar. "You never know when a good opportunity to meet a cat will come along," she smiled. Selfish furballs. From today until you receive your full warrior/medicine cat name, you will be known as [kit's prefix + paw at end]. Queen/Kit: Queens and kits are the base system of the clans. He was glad that he wasn't apart of the two long-feuding clans. Underneath this light stood specific cats: Wolfy, Hollyflight, Blazepaw, Redpaw, Silverdawn, Patchwhisker, Foggypawand even Swiftpaw, Wolfstar's newphew. They had trouble with a fox, but some warriors drove it out. ThunderClan refuses to fight the Sisters. ShadowClan has been freed of sickness, though Nightstar and Cinderfur have died. He thought to himself dryly before leading his cats into the Greatstones. RiverClan had to move their camp further from the flooded lake. prefix: Ghost, suffix: Gaze - Ghostgaze). "More or less thirsty, because of the drying ponds and stuff" He tried not to flinch as he remembered it was Echomist who pointed out the drying water sources. The warriors greet you, and you happily mew back. He did not wanna be here, especially if it was cold, the clans were doing the opposite of drowning, and MoonClan was obviously gonna do something stubborn. --Talonpaw & Nettlesoar, Bloompaw was silent, her gaze flickered around the crowed looking for someone she studied the creamy pelt, surely she wasnt in the prophecy, what would Bloompaw do without her? The wind blew harsh over the grassy moors of the Windclan border. As he spoke she felt discomfort climb her. Just saying how it is, you dont like it? He flicked his tail. However, the anxiety continued to leech into the leader's voice as he spoke. A warrior will often watch a kit they hope to mentor, and become familiar with the particular kit. Soon, her gaze rested on her medicine cat. Wellmaybe LakeClan will just die out. "I don't know if I recognise you. Maybe if LakeClan wasn't sodumb, they'd have water. A small problem has occurred on RiverClan territory, which made them leave their camp temporarily. In ThunderClan's camp, Bramblestar, Mistystar, and Rowanstar debate their next move after Darktail's Kin has driven out RiverClan from their territory. - Foggypaw, "Just clan politics. Maybe a fever? Prey is running well. LakeClan. He was kind of scared about what had happened to the medicine cat. "Hello," -Hollyflight&Robinpaw (LC), Wolfy nodded. Eclipseglow was the fourth to try entering Starclan, but was rejected just like the rest of them. No sense in denying the problem at hand. Not to mention, all these apprentices at least the Clan is thriving, despite the drought. Maybe they'll have a solution to this issue. She turned to Wolfy to listen to the answer. A Dangerous Path - Ceramic Mug. Our clan is as strong as ever." Too bad. He then looked up. Sealclan: Eclipseglow arrived third. (medicine cat apprentice's name), do you promise to uphold the ways of a medicine cat, to stand apart from rivalry between clans and to protect all cats equally, even at the cost ofyour life? If you say drinking mud, then sure. He grinned as she let out a breat of laughter. Padding over. Under the boulder, much like in MoonClan, lies the leader's den. He wasn't as panicked as he should be. You'll get used to them after a while, and maybe even receive one of your own later," She looked around at all of the cats around. - Ripplestar, "Iceheart,Can i tell you a secret when we get back to camp?" -Hollyflight, Wolfy felt uncomfortable, as he still wasn't used to huge groups like this. Join them as they go through the series. They request assistance to rebuild their camp after the. -- Lionpaw (MC), "An absolutely charming name indeed," she replied, twitching her tail. - Wolfy, (what point are we in the gathering?) He's from SteppeClan." Some cats she did, and didnt know. -- Fadingstorm, Although Foxstar didn't want to take sides, he had to agree with Rainstar; if MoonClan had so much water, why shouldn't they share it with everyone? Their border with WindClan will be the fence on the far side of the horseplace. Rootpaw and other. There are three new warriors: RiverClan doesn't mention how the river froze over. Everyone else in a clearing beneath the four trees. "I promise. except they don't live united as a Clan. Bundle of 3 - Firestar, Graystripe & Jayfeather Bag Tags. I'm doing good, I guess. Foxes have been spotted, and a patrol chased away a stray dog. Yet, heed our words8 will leave, and only 7 will come home to grieve' This is the only way." However, some kittypets can be brave, and venture further. Fireheart has been made deputy. I'm such a spaz sometimes" Lilypaw shuffled her paws awkwardly before the tom replied with a curt nod. Mistystar, Harestar, and Tigerstar bring up the problems with the new borders and territories, but insist that SkyClan still belongs at the lake. One lone cat walks briskly through the breezy air, the starlight at his feet not even bending to the wills of the weather. Traitor. She muttered under her breath as she decided to talk inside her own clan. Swiftpaw loathed his uncle with a passion, but he'd never outright strike a clanmate. [1] As said in the warrior code, there is a truce, which forbids fighting during the Gathering. back where she was, she gasped. On Gatherings, Clan leaders announce current affairs and significant events within their respective Clans, such as the appointment of new . Maybe they didn't have spectacular agility or speed, but they were cats of massive proportions, and could easily squish the outsiders underneath their paws. A Gathering is a meeting of the Clans and is held on the night of a full moon. (Medicine cat apprentice's name), from the moment on, you will be known as (Medicine cat apprentice's new name). -- Rainstar, Wolfstar lead MoonClan in silence, a determined expression on his featured. At the same time, Hollyflight turned her head back at each of the chosen cats in turn, moonlight seeming to slightly follow them and dim. Who else? -Robinpaw (LC), Foxstar twitched an ear at Wolfstar's response, but said nothing to him, instead taking off of Nettlesoar and repeated her statement. --Foxstar, From the ground under his leader's paws, Patchwhisker's ears perked. Warrior Cats: What is That? - Raggedpaw, Wolfy walked over to the edge of the hollow where it was less crowded, and wondered how Yasbelle was doing. At least there were no clouds. We must spare cats to attend this great journey." But its great that the clans are together in peace for a night" Petunia said to herself with a smile- Petunia, Wolfy felt out of place in the huge hollow.

Gary Burghoff Obituary, Blackpool Heritage Tram Blog, Terry Mitchell Hardest Man In Leeds, Shabba Ranks Wife, Ole Miss Baseball Prospect Camp, Articles W

warrior cats gathering call