bamboo sushi portland reservations

Always have great service and the food is amazing! 140 reviews Closed Now. All sushi dishes were delicious, service was great. Seating is limited, so making a reservation a couple of days ahead of time is recommended. An automatic 20% service charge is added to parties of 8 or more. The sushi here is always excellent, very fresh and delicious. Yes, we are listed on DoorDash/Caviar and UberEats/Postmates, but availability can sometimes be limited. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. "Bamboo Sushi helps continue the conversation about what it means to lower environmental impact in the restaurant industry, while maintaining a high level of quality." "The Portland sushi chain that could change the business of seafood." "Sustainable Restaurant Group plans to show the world just what 'sustainability at scale' looks like." EXCELLENT attentive service. Will go back again. Specialties: As the world's first certified sustainable sushi restaurant, Bamboo Sushi makes decisions with the highest regard for this world and the people in it. The bar service in particular is ridiculously slow. Shopping; Things to do; Nightlife; Restaurants; Chicago. Portland SE. Happy hour is usually a discounted/limited menu for a first come/first serve, dine in only, basically creating "butts-in-seats." Cannot go wrong with there obon ramen!" OBON + Sushi + Bar + Ramen - Tucson, Casual Dining Asian cuisine. Contactless Policies Cleaning & Prevention View all 3 safety measures Bamboo Sushi Cedar Hills 2545 S.W. Each day, we offer the highest quality fish, meats, and produce, with the greatest attention to sustainable sourcing possible.At Bamboo Sushi, we feel that our commitment to treating our employees well and our conscious development of a positive and supportive work culture, foster a palpable environment of hospitality . This is the onlylocation that opens for lunch due to being in the heart of the city and surrounded by so many businesses. Appetizer cucumbers were unimpressive. The food was great, but the ambiance was a nightmare: incredibly bad acoustics. The service is good. The pickled apple on the kimono roll just confused the taste of the fish. Had the Kimino roll it was amazing. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. We always recommend speaking with your server about any food allergies or dietary restrictions. Wonderful surprise at the end with a carmelized whiskey crime dessert for my birthday. This location was way to crowded to enjoy our meal. "Get off my lawn, lingerers!" . Tell us about your preferences and favorites and we'll tailor the dining experience to you. I think they allow this also because they pack out on a nightly basis. Bamboo Sushi Claimed Review Save Share 325 reviews #11 of 2,378 Restaurants in Portland $$ - $$$ Japanese Seafood Sushi 304 SE 28th Ave, Portland, OR 97214-1808 +1 503-232-5255 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours COVID-19 update: See the added health and safety measures this property is taking. Overall, i dont know if ill be back. And the wait staff was friendly and efficient. I will go back! My favorites, Salmon nigiri, Friday the 13th roll, Chasing the dragon roll. Bamboo Sushi NW, Bamboo Sushi NWResponded on November 28, 2019Hello Jan, Bamboo Sushi is the first certified sustainable sushi restaurant in the world and a proud purveyor of eclectic Japanese cuisine, located in the heart of the West End in downtown Portland Oregon. In addition, private sushi chefs are available for hire to present fully customized menus and make any event extraordinary. Next time you are in I hope to meet you in person. 503-444-7455. An automatic 20% service charge is added to parties of 8 or more. The food was DELICIOUS and I love Bamboo Sushi because I'm always reminded how delicious really fresh sushi tastes. Find Sushi On, Miso Asian Grill and Sushi Bar, Bamboo Asian Cuisine and Sushi Bar Deals and Coupons. The food was delicious! more, Japanese, Seafood, Sushi, Asian, Japanese Fusion, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Great food and service all around. Hotels near International Rose Test Garden, Hotels near Oregon Museum of Science and Industry, Hotels near The Grotto - National Sanctuary of Our Sorrowful Mother, Hotels near Metropolitan Area Express (MAX), American Restaurants with Private Dining in Portland, Cajun Restaurants for Families in Portland, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Portland, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Portland, American Restaurants in Old Town - Chinatown, Sellwood - Moreland Improvement League Restaurants, Sushi Restaurants for Lunch in Northwest District. It's not cheap, but remember, we never grimace when paying for true quality. So we couldnt eat together. Only service animals are permitted indoors. The energy is awesome, service fantastic, food incredible and the service outstanding. Horriable service, condescending help staff and zero communication for there being no birthday special. Seating is limited, so making a reservation a couple of days ahead of time is recommended.More, My kids and I went to Bamboo sushi for lunch while shopping around downtown portland. SOLVEs mission is to bring Oregonians together to improve our environment and build a legacy of stewardship. We only take reservations on Monday to Thursday, with walk-ins only from Friday to Sunday (but walk-ins are welcome to join us all week!) The Aquaculture Stewardship Council (ASC) runs a program to transform the world's seafood markets and promote the best environmental and social aquaculture performace. Explore menu, see photos and read 222 reviews: "The food just wasn't good. At Bamboo . Review. I went here for my birthday and the food was amazing, but the servers were also very personable and kind. This is a trendy restaurant aka its busy and crowded and getting a seat can take awhile. You can grab a roll and some Sapporo, head over to Powells to feed your brain, then easy walk or tram ride back to wherever youre staying! I went to Bamboo Sushi for a solo dinner out. After this last experience, we won't be back at all. Bamboo Sushi SW is rated 4.7 stars by 456 OpenTable diners. Order it sumo: The burger with bacon, fried egg, and togarashi-fried shallots, Japanese for "I'll leave it up to you," entrusts us to create a unique and extraordinary menu for your enjoyment. .. no flavor. Our first time at Bamboo Sushi. The sushi chef (tattoos and diamond nose piercing) is exceptional. Top Restaurants in Jackson Hole 112 results match your filters Clear all filters Sort by: Highest Rating Restaurants Sponsored Pinky G's Pizzeria 1,232 reviews Closed Now Quick Bites, American $ Menu 0.1 mi Jackson "Fabulous pizza" "Excellent" 1. The food and service is consistently excellent. In an effort to limit our single use items, we are only offering condiments and utensils upon request. Happy hour is usually a discounted/limited menu for a first come/first serve, dine in only, basically creating "butts-in-seats." We welcome all diners with any dietary restrictions! Sushi was amazing and not overpriced. We are open for dine-in & takeout Sunday to Thursday from 4:00pm - 8:30pm and Friday to Saturday from 4:00pm - 9:00pm. OMG one of the best burgers Ive had in a very long time! Gift Cards. Lovely Delivery & Pickup Options - 434 reviews of Uchu Sushi & Fried Chicken "I attended Uchu's soft-opening last night. This was my first time visiting this location and making a reservation. Consistently some of the best sushi in Portland. He's a star. Merchandise. Love that we can make a reservation for 2 on Open Table! Very good overall. My name is Davina and I'm the Community Manager at Bamboo Sushi. The food was the best Japanese food weve ever had! I sent it back. 13. Fresh ingredients, nice ambience, speedy service. I sat at the bar and the service is very very slow. Sincerely, Some of the best, most inventive tastes at a sushi restaurant that you'll find in Portland. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Never again and it was connected to our hotel! Claimed. Then if that is not the worse we ordered more beers but was asked to leave cause they were busy! If my service team treated our customers similarly, it wouldnt be long before wed see a real dip in custom and revenue, particularly when outside of the usual high traffic summer months. We really appreciate it and hope to see you again. Reservations available and walk-ins are always welcome. If I could give six stars for service, I would. Super friendly, prompt, efficient and makes some awesome food. We had chilled sake' and Sapporo pints. . MonFri 4:30 pm10:00 pm 310 SE 28th Ave Portland, OR 97214 (503) 232-5255. Read more See all (77) Ratings and reviews 4.5 325 Portland International Raceway . The SE location is much quieter than the NE location. Recommend making reservations become it gets packed pretty fast, The King salmonSea urchin and Geoduck is just stunning, Bamboo is one of my favorite restaurants in the city. Just not top notch, and a bit pompous, seemed amateur. Bin22 1,096 reviews Open Now Spanish, Wine Bar $$ - $$$ Menu 0.2 mi Jackson.michelin star jackson holesport business journal. 14. No that is not sushi loose and terrible rice the Japanese would be ashamed you call it sushi the tempura was worse very hard and the shrimp was so skinny! Read more See all (70) Reserve a table Reserve The wait staff were friendly and I enjoyed the menu, but i felt awkward the whole time waiting and waiting with food sitting on the table. And the gluten free options were plenty! We always sit at the bar and will let the bar tender order for us. Dinner (Mon-Fri) : 5:00pm - 10:00pm Great happy hour for small groups. Drinks. Also Chasing the Dragon and the Green Machine rolls which we had previously. View Portland SE Menu. I ordered a Sapporo BEFORE I placed my sushi order. From transparency in how we source our food, to reducing our carbon footprint, to enriching the communities that we live in. Bamboo Sushi is the first certified sustainable sushi restaurant in the world and a proud purveyor of eclectic Japanese cuisine, located in the heart of the West End in downtown Portland Oregon. The young man thought he was too good to serve so he took his time he was more concern about finding someone then serving people! Reservations highly recommended. The new menu reflects their new corporate partnership. In response to increased pollution in the coastal zone and the ocean gyres, the Surfrider Foundation created the Ocean Friendly Restaurants program. You can also order all nigiri "neat" without toppings or as traditional sashimi, Trolling/hook & line, Oregon + Yakumi: seared; either sweet or savory marinated, Smoked; Pots, Abrolhos Islands, Australia + Yakumi: lemon oil, dehydrated yuzu kosho, grape, Deep set longline, Hawaii + Yakumi: tosa soy & freshly grated wasabi, Open net pens, New Zealand + Yakumi: orange, olive oil, lemon zest, sea salt, House-marinated; Alaska + Yakumi: freshly grated wasabi, Konbu-cured; Purse-seine, Norway + Yakumi: negi, ginger, ponzu, Pot & trap, Canada + Yakumi: seared with garlic butter, Open net pens, Mexico + Yakumi: miso-herb pesto & tosa soy, Hydraulic dredge, Canada + Yakumi: honey sumiso & yuzu kosho, Bottom culture, Washington + Yakumi: jalapeo-shallot relish, Pot caught, United States + Yakumi: seared with garlic butter, Pole caught, Korea + Yakumi: lemon & sea salt, Open net pens, Washington + Yakumi: seasonal citrus & tosa soy, Open net pens, Hawaii + Yakumi: yuzu juice & truffle salt, Scallop rake, Nova Scotia, Canada + Yakumi: seared, yuzu vinaigrette & yuzu kosho, Diver Caught, Santa Barbara, CA + Yakumi: freshly grated wasabi, Yakumi: bittersweet chocolate & ground sesame, Japanese sponge cake (contains shrimp); Yakumi: cocoa nibs & matcha sea salt, Yakumi: smoked cippolini onions, pickled shiitake mushrooms, avocado, Bamboo Sushi NWResponded on March 3, 2020Hi Luzmarihel,

Penn State 1982 Football Roster, Forrest Burnett Clarksdale, Mississippi, Robert Romano Ray Romano, Wtov9 Staff Biographies, Articles B

bamboo sushi portland reservations