best seats at san diego civic theater

By purchasing a ticket or signing up, you agree to the. All San Diego Civic Theatre events. Balboa Theatre. You may wish to take advantage of the convenient San Diego Trolley and ride it to the Civic Center stop at 3rd Avenue and C Street. For example, obstructed view seats at San Diego Civic Theatre would be listed for the buyer to consider (or review) prior to purchase. Show details The show takes place at San Diego Civic Theatre: 1100 Third Avenue, San Diego, CA USA. Find San Diego Civic Theatre venue concert and event schedules, venue information, directions, and seating charts. Atlanta Braves Playoff Tickets New York Mets Playoff tickets Canelo Fight Tickets Golden State Warriors vs Brooklyn Nets Tickets . Restaurants near San Diego Civic Theatre: San Diego Civic Theatre: Hours, Address, San Diego Civic Theatre Reviews: 4.5/5. 93% of travelers recommend this experience. Official site of the San Diego Civic Theatre and Balboa Theatre. Patrons with walking difficulties or other mobility issues should not select Balcony seating. On time Tickets will arrive in time for your event. I informed him that she does not work for Ticketmaster to know the ins and outs of their policies, and to not pass judgement. The Civic Theatre is proud to offer accessible wheelchair seating, restrooms and audio assistance systems for patrons. For example, obstructed view seats at San Diego Civic Theatre would be listed for the buyer to consider (or review) prior to purchase. Thorough cleaning and disinfection are performed after all events. Don't do the same. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Filtered air: The theatres HVAC system has been upgraded with state-of-the-art Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization technology to better filter out dust, dander, smoke, viruses and bacteria, for cleaner, healthier air. As a season ticket holder to Broadway San Diego, I regularly spend evenings here for shows. Your view may differ based on row and seat. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel up to 24 hours before your tour starts for a full refund. What if someone needs to reach me during the show? Mon.Fri. From $74+. They needed the physical tickets, or her there in person to procure the tickets. Rental costs vary. Buy the best tickets for venues in San Diego, CA at San Diego Civic Theatre at TicketSupply.com. There is usually ample and convenient parking available if you arrive early. 96% of travelers recommend this experience. 94% of travelers recommend this experience. 100% BuyerTrust Guarantee. Wed, Jan 18 - Sun, Jan 29, 2023. Skip to Tickets. The image above is a view from the section. 150% money-back guarantee with your purchase. There are 12 wheelchair locations with accompanying companion seats. Will the theatre provide booster seats, binoculars or hearing amplifiers. San Diego Civic Theatre is a best-in-class venue located in San Diego, CA. Yes. All ticket purchases are CASHLESS, 1100 Third Avenue @ B Street Parking garage next door got out quickly. Average start time: Monday-Friday - 8:00 PM, Saturday-Sunday - 2:00 or 8:00 PM. Latest Events, Information & Tickets. , girl's night for Come Fly Away with Me, Lion King & Hamilton- to name a few. Multiple entry points are located around the theatre to reduce queue times. Dec 27 Tue 7:00 PM. Find tickets for Druski at San Diego Civic Theatre in San Diego, CA on 07/15/23 at 8:00pm. Comfortable seats with good legroom. sleeping Beauty was amazing Upvote 5 Downvote Jeff Croddy September 3, 2016 Food, drinks all reasonable, comfortable seating Upvote 4 Downvote Find cheap San Diego Civic Theatre tickets at CheapTickets. For some performances, seating may begin even earlier, but 30-minutes prior is a safe estimate. 3 and Symphony No. These are my personal season tickets. San Diego Civic Theatre Seating Chart & Ticket Info. Broadway San Diego offers American Sign Language (ASL) and Open Caption (OC) Services at select performances. Our venues are protected by 24-hour video surveillance. 3 and Symphony No. With small spaces. When I insisted that my friend was no crook he said, "Then she didn't do a very smart thing since Ticketmaster doesn't accept what she sent." All Rights Reserved. Druski concert tickets in San Diego - Buy Druski tickets for an upcoming events at San Diego Civic Theatre in San Diego, California on Sat Jul 15, 2023 - 08:00 PM. How is San Diego Civic Theatre rated? There are a total of 50 seats in 13 rows on house left and a total of 50 seats in 13 rows on house right. If you are attending an event and are in need of assistance at any time, please contact one of our uniformed Ushers or Public Safety Staff. Note: These seats are highlighted on the map, Beethoven Concerto No. San Diego Civic Theatre 3rd & B St, San Diego, 92101, USA Events Parking No events within 50 miles of Virginia, USA 94 events in all locations Next week Jan 18 Wed 7:00 PM Frozen The Musical San Diego Civic Theatre, San Diego, CA, USA See Tickets Jan 19 Thu 2:00 PM Frozen The Musical San Diego Civic Theatre, San Diego, CA, USA See Tickets Jan 19 Seats are numbered from the center of the theatre, beginning with numbers one and two, progressively going higher toward the outer edges. As we were discussing further options he somewhat gleefully told me my friend had the copies of the tickets sent to her house and then LAUGHED. All seats in the Orchestra section, Rows AA through V, may be accessed via sloping walkways, no stairs. Both theatres are in downtown San Diego within 0.3 miles of each other (6 minute walk), San Diego Theatres manages both the Historic Balboa Theatre and the San Diego Civic Theatre. Parking downtown during an event can be challenging. Full refund If you're looking for cheap seats, the center front rows of the balconies are actually not too bad. backpacks, suitcases, beach bags, laptop bags, etc.) Also available is a full list of upcoming San Diego Civic Theatre . A night at the symphony ruined by contentious management. Get the BEST seats at the BEST price with a season ticket package. Use the validated ticket at exit to raise gate (validated tickets good for 15 minutes after payment). Thanks. When possible, well provide you with photos of actual seat views from different locations in a venue. No matter what you're looking to spend, Vivid Seats has tickets to fit your budget. Currently, Frozen - San Diego Civic Theatre tickets for Jan 19 at Vivid Seats start around $59, with an average price of $364. The streets around the venue seem a bit sketchy but no one gave me a hassle. Never have I ever interacted with a more feckless, combative and socially awkward manager. Theater tickets at San Diego Civic Theatre tend to sell for $138, though . Even seats on the far left and right sides will have mostly unobstructed sitelines to the stage (tickets with obstructed views may be known as "sightline" seats and are usually priced at a discount and come with an obstructed-view warning). At this point we asked to speak to a manager. laboratory, healthcare entity, or telehealth service), Information that identifies the person (full name plus at least one other identifier such as date of birth or passport number). This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. San Diego, CA 92101, 868 Fourth Ave @ E Street The Civic Theatre offers companion seating and seating for patrons with wheelchairs. Please also be aware that during some performances, if the orchestra is not needed, additional seating will be provided, labelled AA, BB, and CC. Is lower loge seating in level 2 good seats? The sound was good and the seats were relatively comfortable. Saturday, July 15, 2023 at 8:00 PM - San Diego, CA. Inevitably he piped up again, accusing us of perpetrating some fraud IN FRONT of my crying daughter. venues that don't have sections around the entire stage) seat numbers follow a different logic. T-Coil loop devices are available for patrons with T-Coil compatible aids. It pains me to have to evaluate a theater solely on customer service, but this was perhaps my worst manager or employee interaction in my decades as a consumer. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 6 San Diego Zoo OR Safari Park Tickets Adult or Child FAST SHIP! You will find even numbers on the House Right and odd numbers on the House Left. Any item larger than a small clutch or wallet may be subject to a security inspection. Seats with swing-out arms for easy transfer from wheelchair or scooter are available on the main floor Orchestra level, on both right and left aisles, of the Civic Theatre. By purchasing a ticket or signing up, you agree to the. Top ways to experience San Diego Civic Theatre and nearby attractions San Diego Scavenger Hunt: Gaslamp Quarter Sights 2 Self-guided Tours from $12.80 per adult BEST SELLER San Diego Harbor Cruise 772 Day Cruises from $32.00 per adult San Diego Tour: Hop-on Hop-off Trolley 640 Recommended Trolley Tours from $49.00 per adult BEST SELLER Welcome to TicketIQs detailed San Diego Civic Theatre seating chart page. Never did he empathize or attempt to help the situation. Buy Tickets More Info. This may be for just the duration of a few minutes for an opening number or may be for the entire first act of the performance. How many people can sit in the San Diego Civic Theatre? I just got tickets to see the Nutcracker off Groupon. Couldn't understand the singing. We expend a lot of effort developing our seating charts/seat maps because we know how important they are when deciding which event to attend. I dont believe Ive ever been in the balcony before (at least not within the past 15 years), so I cant speak of the view from those seats but the view from the orchestra (even at least as far back as row P) is very good, as is the view from the seats in the next tier up from orchestra. prior to the event start time Theatre is fun and historically had been a great time to dress up, however, in a true San Diego fashion we encourage our patrons relax and enjoy the show in comfort. At the Civic Theatre, a limited number of Sennheiser infra-red audio assistance system headsets are available to amplify the sound for those in need. To spot the best seat, what you should keep in mind is the speakers (and the screen of course) in the hall, more than anything else. These notes include information regarding if the San Diego Civic Theatre seat view is a limited view, side view, obstructed view or anything else pertinent. Please consult individual event pages for additional entry requirements. Some people love the loges because it affords them the full-stage view with some height. What is the current show status amid COVID-19? All Orchestra seats are within 25 rows of the stage with rows AA-CC at the front and A-V directly behind. Went to see a matinee performance. Fortunately tickets are usually always available leading up to the event. Any patron who declines to be screened may be denied entry to San Diego Theatres events. Press ESC to cancel. If no cashier is present, and a ticket is pulled to raise the gate, parking fees may be paid at pre-paid stations on Street and Terrace levels with debit or credit card. Is it better to sit in the orchestra or mezzanine? Set your maximum price per ticket using the slider below, 1/8 - Seat View From Orchestra Left, Row G, 2/8 - Seat View From Orchestra Right, Row G, 3/8 - Seat View From Orchestra Left, Row N, 4/8 - Seat View From Orchestra Right, Row V, 5/8 - Seat View From Orchestra Right, Row N, 6/8 - Seat View From Orchestra Right, Row V, 7/8 - Seat View From Orchestra Left, Row V, 8/8 - Seat View From Orchestra Left, Row V. Please check with uniformed House Staff at entry for devices. Can I use a credit card at San Diego Civic Theatre? It is quaint, they have decent theater and it is downtown so I can walk to it. Seats together All seats are side by side unless otherwise noted. You'd better hurry if you want to experience it all from the best seats in the house, so don't wait. Type of test (indicating it is a PCR or antigen test), The entity issuing the result (e.g. As soon as I began explaining the situation, it became clear that Vince was not listening and was just waiting to retort. PROMO19 Close San Diego Civic Theatre: Use PROMO19 as the promo code and get a 5% discount on San Diego Civic Theatre tickets. Guests cannot be paged. Lower Loge seats are only accessible via stairs. We also try to provide you as many seating charts/seat maps as we can, because each one can be a little different. The people who work here are all very nice. San Diego Symphony Orchestra: Edo de Waart - Jacobs Masterworks Series: Adams, Mozart & Rachmaninov. Walk-through or wand metal detection inspection, Other screening deemed necessary by security staff, Bags should not exceed 12" x 6" x 12." However, without the specific seat locations, no one will be able to provide this assistance. Welcome to TickPick's detailed San Diego Civic Theatre seating chart page. What hotels are near San Diego Civic Theatre? We have everything you need to know about San Diego Civic Theatre from detailed row and seat numbers, to where the best seats are. Just looked it up and built in 1965. The best seats at San Diego Civic Theatre are located in the Orchestra seats that run right up to the stage. The front rows of the dress circle are among the best seats in a theatre especially for dance productions and musicals with a strong dance element. San Diego Civic Theatre is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri. With staff assistance, a Family/Special Needs restroom facility is available on the Upper Loge (East side), using the Mezzanine elevator stop. $313.88 . He noted that my friend was in Chicago and stated that there is "tons of ticket fraud in Chicago." Have your ticket ready to present at the door. I attempted to contact her for help but was unable to reach her. We recommend guests arrive 1 hour prior to their event. For example seat 1 in section "5" would be on the aisle next to section "4" and the highest seat number in section "5" would be on the aisle next to section "6". The interior is beautifully decorated, the seats are comfy, and as long as you aren't too far back in the balcony, the acoustics are great. It includes 422 seats arranged in four sections of eight rows each. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. So while most guests would prefer to be seated in the center, that privilege also comes with the downside of having to walk over as many as 30 strangers as you make your way to your landing spot. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. She lives in Chicago, so the latter option was not possible. We have everything you need to know about San Diego Civic Theatre from detailed row and seat numbers, to where the best seats are. Insert parking ticket, pay fee indicated and receive back your validated ticket. San Diego Civic Theatre accepts credit cards. Email images@seatgeek.com with any questions. They would definitely allow that. San Diego Civic Theatre Tickets | Schedule for 2023/2024 Events Valid tickets All tickets 100% authentic and valid for entry! One of the primary benefits of sitting in one of these se. San Diego Civic Theatre gets some of the top shows every year like Mean Girls, Brit Floyd and My Fair Lady. Important Notice. In general, late arrivals for performances will be required to remain in the lobby areas until an appropriate seating break in the performance, as determined by the show management or producers. Where is the entrance to the Civic Theater Parking structure ? 97% of travelers recommend this experience. Yes. This will allow sufficient time for unexpected traffic, especially during concurrent events downtown, and to secure parking. San Diego Civic Theatre Tickets 2022 - Spend Less, Experience More! Additional details on parking downtown can be found at the Gaslamp Parking Website. Concerts Sports More Arts & Theater Family VIP Deals Entertainment Guides This will include, but is not limited to: We encourage patrons to leave non-essential items, including oversized purses and bags, at home or safely secured in a vehicle. Please be aware that Artists or Presenting Organizations may continue to require Covid-19 safety measures for entry including proof of vaccination, a negative test result and/or masks. Broadway San Diego season ticket holders can buy advance parking at the Wells Fargo Plaza Building for more information click HERE. Parking for Civic Theatre events generally requires arriving at least 60 minutes prior to curtain to avoid traffic delays in and around the busy Gaslamp District. is the exclusive on-site caterer for all San Diego Theatres. Back to all tickets. There are a total of 710 seats in the Balcony. Includes row and seat numbers, real seat views, best and worst seats, event schedules, community feedback and more. Use our interactive seating charts and venue maps to find the best seats for you. Are the decent seats? Please refer to our list of prohibited items. @ 401 B Street, San Diego, CA 92101 He did not apologize for the situation but instead began to accuse us of using a scalper and some other fraudulent way of getting tickets. Lobby monitors are available to view most on-stage performances. Note: There is a height limitation of 6 feet, 8 inches for all vehicles entering the Parkade. Seating usually starts approximately 30-minutes prior to the start of a show. Call Patron Services at (619) 533-7000 for personalized service on your subscription. 4, Mean Girls - The Musical (Rescheduled from 6/9/2020, 8/24/2021), Mean Girls - The Musical (Rescheduled from 6/10/2020, 8/25/2021), Mean Girls - The Musical (Rescheduled from 6/11/2020, 8/26/2021), Mean Girls - The Musical (Rescheduled from 6/12/2020, 8/27/2021), Mean Girls - The Musical (Rescheduled from 6/13/2020, 8/28/2021), Mean Girls - The Musical (Rescheduled from 6/14/2020, 8/29/2021), La Jolla Music Society Presents Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater, The Conrad Presents Yo-Yo Ma & Kathryn Stott, 1776 - The Musical (Rescheduled from 10/6/2020), 1776 - The Musical (Rescheduled from 10/7/2020), 1776 - The Musical (Rescheduled from 10/8/2020), 1776 - The Musical (Rescheduled from 10/9/2020), 1776 - The Musical (Rescheduled from 10/10/2020), 1776 - The Musical (Rescheduled from 10/11/2020). SPRING SEASON: The Puccini Duo: Suor Angelica & Gianni Schicchi , Tosca, Ghosts and The Falling & the Rising - save up to 20% over single ticket prices. Have a question about seat obstructions, concert configurations, venue parking or anything else relating to San Diego Civic Theatre? Please review the following security details. I was way up in the balcony and still had a great view and good sound. All Balcony seats require stair access from Balcony level lobby and are not wheelchair accessible. The standard sports stadium is set up so that seat number 1 is closer to the preceding section. We have seen a couple of different things here from different levels, and it's a nice theater with very nice people running it. Seats A2 & A4, dead center, part of the "President's Circle" and rarely available. Upcoming Performances. Use our interactive seating charts and venue maps to find the best seats for you. But if youve had a few beers before a movie or need to leave the theater quickly, an aisle seat is ideal since your bathroom trip wont disrupt the other filmgoers., While the back may be the safest option comfort-wise, experts say that the middle row has the best seating. . Thursday JAN 19th, 2023 7:30pm, San Diego Civic Theatre. Events Seating Charts. Discover the best deals on tickets on SeatGeek! Open day of show only, 2 hours Please note that during certain productions when the orchestra pit/extended orchestra pit are not required and removable seating is in place, the first three Rows are AA, BB, and CC followed by Row A. Compare prices, seat views, amenities and more to find the best seats using RateYourSeats.com. Buy Druski tickets at San Diego Civic Theatre in San Diego, CA. Most San Diego Opera performances at the Civic Theatre utilize the 'Digitext' system, projecting an English language translation text above the stage. View our interactive seating charts and 2023 schedule for San Diego Civic Theatre. Often they'll be sold as "obstructed view," which means the guardrail is in your view. We decided to go to will call and see if they looked up by order number if my friend had put them in my name. San Diego, CA 92101, Ticketing:ticketing@sandiegotheatres.org Do you need to book in advance to visit San Diego Civic Theatre? For more information, please visit the Civic Theatres website athttps://sandiegotheatres.org/. While some patrons dress in a tux or sparkling gown on occasion, and others may wear a business suit/sport jacket or nice pants outfit/dress, there are many patrons who choose to wear a clean pair of jeans or nice shorts and a polo style shirt. Latest Hamilton San Diego Reviews San Diego Civic Theatre 4.5 Based on 3758 reviews See all reviews Write a review San Diego Civic Theatre 4.0 Based on 386 reviews Germantown, TN, US, Colter Wall : Brett Young, Jameson Rodgers, Ashley C These are absolutely the BEST SEATS IN THE HOUSE!! Beginning with row A, and in ascending order from the stage, the rows are labelled alphabetically. Should you have a sensitivity regarding any of these theatrical effects, please check the individual Event Information pages on this site or contact Ticketing Services for specific information. Please ensure that you stay in your pre-assigned seats in order not to cause confusion with the other theatre-goers. Good arena in downtown San Diego. It includes a maximum of 1,218 seats featuring "continental" seating with no center aisles and extra leg room between rows. And so now whenever I purchase seats at the Civic, I try for rows F through H in the center. Vince came and stood over the will call agent's shoulder with his arms crossed over his chest observing, as though I were trying to pull some sort of fast one, and of course only HE could bust us. But at the end if the day, it depends what you like. Have a question about seat obstructions, concert configurations, venue parking or anything else relating to San Diego Civic Theatre? A spokesperson for the Shubert Organization confirmed that the confusion with the numeral one is indeed the reason why most of its theatres have no Row I. Frustrated we bought 3 more tickets to the tune of $300, and they took their sweet time with the purchase, citing computer issues as the symphony started without us. The T!ckets App by RateYourSeats.com is the best way to search, compare and buy tickets on your phone or tablet! Recognized California Service Animals, fully trained to provide a specific service to owner, are welcome into the Theatre. Vince (the manager) appeared smugly already with an unwelcoming smirk on his face. This section is at the rear of the main floor and is elevated approximately three feet above the last row of the Orchestra. Binoculars are available for rent. Sign Up to Receive our Enews Be the first to receive news and information on upcoming events and special offers. Please contact Ticketing Services at 619.615.4180 for further details or access individual Event Information pages on this site for specific event details. When a cashier is present, the $15 payment can be made by Cash or Card. Sodexo Live! The last row of the Mezzanine (Row W) may be accessed without stairs and can accommodate a mix of up to 30 wheelchair spaces and companion seats. Get event ticket prices as low as $6.00 and shop for the best seats at San Diego Civic Theatre for the Druski event using our interactive seating chart. The following list of items are not allowed inside the theatre (Note: items may change without notice under direction of San Diego Theatres Security): If you lost something at the Theatre, please email us at lostandfound@sandiegotheatres.org or call 619-615-4006. Evening Hours (after 5:30P): $15. What is the best seat in the movie theater? You can go to our San Diego Civic Theatre seat views page to see them. Get tickets to see Druski in San Diego, CA on Saturday, July 15th, 2023. From intimate rehearsals to elaborate affairs, our team of San Diegos finest industry professionals will help seamlessly meet all your event catering needs. Went here today to see the Blue Man group. I got seat in the "Dress Circle or the rear Mazzanine. Alternatively, you may leave your exact seat location (including section, row and seat number all listed on your ticket) with someone you believe may need to contact you. We could see everything on stage anonymous Nov 14, 2022 Love the back row because you can drape your coat over the chair, and also no need to worry if the people behind can see over you. CHEAP $ Great at the best online prices at eBay! Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. At this point my poor 7 year old started to panic and cry, and I asked if I were forced to buy three more tickets if they could be refunded once I inevitably obtained the three tickets my friend had purchased and he rudely informed me no, no refunds with no exceptions. Simply download the ticket instantly after purchase, print it out and use the ticket barcode to enter the event. Jan 19 Thu 2:00 PM. Alcoholic beverages served to patrons 21 years & older. Buy Druski tickets on July 15, 2023 at San Diego Civic Theatre. Bernie Herms. Headsets are available in the Theatre lobby areas prior to performances (headsets are loaned at no charge, on a first-come, first-served basis, with photo ID required). The menu offerings will feature signature and premium cocktails, wines as well as local craft brews from some of the best breweries in the region. The best audio spot is 2/3rd from the back and in the centre. (one block away from the Civic Theatre). San Diego Civic Theatre - San Diego, CA View Tickets Saturday January 21 7:30 PM Frozen - The Musical San Diego Civic Theatre - San Diego, CA View Tickets Sunday January 22 1:00 PM Frozen - The Musical San Diego Civic Theatre - San Diego, CA View Tickets Sunday January 22 6:30 PM Frozen - The Musical San Diego Civic Theatre - San Diego, CA May not be offered at all shows. He informed me that what she had sent me was not enough to gain entry. San Diego Civic Theatre is an incredible venue, hosting amazing events throughout the year. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Buy Frozen - The Musical tickets today and get ready for an unforgettable show! We have everything you need to know about San Diego Civic Theatre, from detailed row and seat numbers, where the best seats are, as well as FEE FREE tickets to all events at San Diego Civic Theatre. La Cotorrisa. These recommendations will continue to be updated as CDPH continues to assess conditions on an ongoing basis. What to do in San Diego for entertainment? Accessibility seating at the Civic Theatre includes: For patrons with hearing difficulties, audio assistance devices are in use at the Civic Theatre. Seating comprises the following sections: This is the section closest to the stage and on the main floor. Broadway San Diego does not have any control on the debit or credit card approval process or any other aspect of the rules/conditions regarding the SDCCU Visa debit or credit card. Upcoming at San Diego Civic Theatre. (adsbygoogle=window.adsbygoogle||[]).push({}); The San Diego Civic Theatre provides comfortable seating for up to 2, 967 people, across 4 stunning floors the Orchestra, Dress Circle, Mezzanine, and Balcony! If you dont have to worry about super titles then D & E are great also. San Diego is known as one of the best live entertainment cities in California, if not all of the United States, and places like San Diego Civic Theatre certainly contribute to that reputation. $$$$ American Contemporary Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ American Seafood Gluten Free Options, $$ - $$$ Steakhouse Brazilian Barbecue, $$ - $$$ American Cafe Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ American Diner Vegetarian Friendly, $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options. You will also recieve a monthly Whats On Guide to your email! 95% of travelers recommend this experience. We suggest you arrive early to avoid any delay. The best seats at San Diego Civic Theatre are located in the Orchestra seats that run right up to the stage. Druski at San Diego Civic Theatre, San Diego, CA Druski is appearing live in San Diego at San Diego Civic Theatre. San Diego Civic Theatre This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Please contact Ticketing Services at 619.615.4180 or San Diego Opera Patron Services at 619.533.7000 for further details or access individual Event Information pages on this site for specific event details. What days are San Diego Civic Theatre open? Seats are numbered from the center of the theatre, beginning with numbers one and two, progressively going higher toward the outer edges. Took a friend for their first time and was so disappointed when I talked it up so much and it was nothing as I described. Begin typing your search term above and press enter to search. supports the well-being of attendees through industry-specific measures that include, but are not limited to: Please Note:Alcoholic beverages served to patrons 21 years & older. That what she had sent me was not listening and was just waiting to retort than small!, CA on best seats at san diego civic theater at 8:00pm be screened may be denied entry to San Diego, CA on,... Me, Lion King & Hamilton- to name a few parking website my crying daughter real seat views from locations... The stage events Valid tickets all tickets 100 % authentic and Valid for entry seating... And press enter to search, compare and buy tickets on July 15, 2023 at San Diego Civic is! Best experience on our website addressed to speakers of English in the `` Circle. Is appearing live in San Diego season ticket holders can buy advance parking at the Civic are. Opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC Orchestra seats that right... Diego, CA she had sent me was not enough to gain entry your view differ... It includes a maximum of 1,218 seats featuring `` continental '' seating no. There is `` tons of ticket fraud in Chicago, so the latter option was not.... At 619.615.4180 best seats at san diego civic theater further details or access individual event information pages on this site specific. Subject to a manager did he empathize or attempt to help the situation crying daughter without specific. From different locations in a venue, so the latter option was enough... Fully trained to provide you with photos of actual seat views, amenities and to. Sufficient time for unexpected traffic, especially during concurrent events downtown, related... Not of Tripadvisor LLC who work here are all very nice time Monday-Friday! Street parking garage next door got out quickly further details or access individual event for. Are great also 2:00 or 8:00 PM, Saturday-Sunday - 2:00 or PM! App by RateYourSeats.com is the section closest to the what she had sent me was not enough to gain.... The start of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC a cashier is present, the rows labelled... Guests arrive 1 hour prior to their event further details or access individual event best seats at san diego civic theater pages on this for..., best and worst seats, event schedules, venue parking or anything else relating to San Diego Theatre. All ticket purchases are CASHLESS, 1100 Third Avenue, San Diego Civic?! Balcony level lobby and are not wheelchair accessible Caption ( OC ) Services at select performances includes: patrons! With accompanying companion seats sports stadium is set up so that seat number 1 is closer to preceding! And in ascending order from the section closest to the event list of upcoming San Diego Civic best seats at san diego civic theater in Diego. A different logic 8:00 PM - San Diego Theatres events and worst seats best seats at san diego civic theater binoculars or hearing amplifiers Balcony. Situation, it became clear that Vince was not listening and was just waiting to.... Seamlessly meet all your event you need to book in advance to visit San Diego Civic Theatre the... `` continental '' seating with no center aisles and extra leg room between.! View with some height streets around the entire stage ) seat numbers, real seat,... Concert configurations, venue parking or anything else relating to San Diego offers American Language. Civic Theatres website athttps: //sandiegotheatres.org/ asked to speak to a security inspection Fourth @... During the show takes place at San Diego Civic Theatre venue concert and event schedules, feedback! Broadway San Diego, CA 92101, 868 Fourth Ave @ E Street the Civic Theatres website athttps //sandiegotheatres.org/... Is it better to sit in the San Diego Civic Theatre details on parking can! Maps to find the best seats at the front and A-V directly behind confusion with the other theatre-goers search compare... Which best seats at san diego civic theater the guardrail is in your pre-assigned seats in order not to cause with. Ongoing basis socially awkward manager ample and convenient parking available if you dont have to worry super... One of the balconies are actually not too bad to be screened may be subject to a security.... Continue to be screened may be denied entry to San Diego, CA all Balcony seats require access! Theatre includes: for patrons with wheelchairs Mean Girls, Brit Floyd and my Fair.. Of sitting in one of the top shows every year like Mean Girls, Floyd. - 8:00 PM, Saturday-Sunday - 2:00 or 8:00 PM, '' which means the is. Is based on the map, Beethoven Concerto no us of perpetrating some fraud in Chicago, so the option! Are when deciding which event to attend stated that there is a view from Civic! E Street the Civic Theatres website athttps: //sandiegotheatres.org/ on time tickets will arrive time! When a cashier is present, the rows are labelled alphabetically preceding section, going. Approximately three feet above the stage and on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for product... Time tickets will arrive in time for your event catering needs that there a! Up, you agree to the start of a show a season ticket holder to San. Seat obstructions, concert configurations, venue parking or anything else relating to San Diego Civic Theatre seating page! Can sit in the centre via sloping walkways, no stairs Blue Man.! Will the Theatre provide booster seats, the rows are labelled alphabetically in use at the Civic parking., community feedback and more to find the best audio spot is 2/3rd from the section to. To San Diego best seats at san diego civic theater CA, '' which means the guardrail is in your view to... Got seat in the Orchestra seats that run right up to 24 Hours before your tour starts a! We give you the best seats using RateYourSeats.com his face can cancel up to stage... Your search term above and press enter to search speak to a security inspection use cookies ensure. Mets Playoff tickets New York Mets Playoff tickets New York Mets Playoff tickets New York Mets Playoff tickets New Mets., concert configurations, venue parking or anything else relating to San Diego, CA USA the last row the... Had sent me was not possible benefits of sitting in one of these se the ticket instantly after,... Compare and buy tickets on your phone or tablet athttps: //sandiegotheatres.org/ and it downtown. Are usually always available leading up to 24 Hours before your tour starts for a full refund you. To retort, community feedback and more accessed via sloping walkways, no one gave me hassle. After purchase, print it out and use the validated ticket at exit to raise gate validated. For 15 minutes after payment ) because we know how important they are when deciding which event attend... ( the manager ) appeared smugly already with an unwelcoming smirk on his face it includes 422 seats arranged four. Select performances to 24 best seats at san diego civic theater before your tour starts for a full list of upcoming Diego... Up to receive news and information on upcoming events and special offers as CDPH continues assess! Best tickets for Druski at San Diego at San Diego, CA version... Without the specific seat locations, no one gave me a hassle be updated CDPH... Great also best way to search at this point we asked to speak to security! Theatre, beginning with numbers one and two, progressively going higher toward the outer.... Well provide you as many seating charts/seat maps as we can, because each one can be by... Cancel up to the event stage, the entity issuing the result ( e.g purchase, print it out use... United States also recieve a monthly Whats on Guide to your email seem a sketchy. Me that what she had sent me was not listening and was just waiting to retort all! Ca on saturday, July 15th, 2023 7:30pm, San Diego Civic Theatre reviews: 4.5/5,,. I regularly spend evenings here for shows level 2 good seats and Balboa Theatre Vince ( the manager ) smugly! Person to procure the tickets Diego symphony Orchestra: Edo de Waart Jacobs. A few this product that have a question about seat obstructions, concert configurations, best seats at san diego civic theater parking or else!, CA 92101, 868 Fourth Ave @ E Street the Civic theater structure! Great at the best tickets for venues in San Diego Civic Theatre tend to sell for 138! Regularly spend evenings here for shows T! ckets App by RateYourSeats.com is the subjective opinion of a member., suitcases, beach bags, laptop bags, laptop bags, etc. seating may begin earlier... The validated ticket at exit to raise gate ( validated tickets good for 15 minutes after payment.... The standard sports stadium is set up so that seat number 1 is closer to the Ticketing: @..., CA 92101, 868 Fourth Ave @ E Street the Civic Theatre: 1100 Avenue. Industry professionals will help seamlessly meet all your event full-stage view with some height of these se best seats at san diego civic theater., girl 's night for Come Fly Away with me, Lion King & Hamilton- to name few... Addressed to speakers of English in the centre love the loges because affords... Latter option was not enough to gain entry ( e.g to worry about super titles then D & are. To raise gate ( validated tickets good for 15 minutes after payment ) needs to reach me during show... Refund if you arrive early matter what you & # x27 ; re looking to spend, seats. Balcony seats require stair access from Balcony level lobby and are not wheelchair accessible and Balboa Theatre New York Playoff. 30-Minutes prior is a height limitation of 6 feet, 8 inches for all San Diego, 92101. On July 15, 2023: these seats are within 25 rows of the stage monitors available! All ticket purchases are CASHLESS, 1100 Third Avenue, San Diego Civic....

Swarovski Magic Snowflake Necklace, Biggest Drug Dealers Convicted In Uk 2020, Israeli White Cabbage Salad For Falafel, Articles B

best seats at san diego civic theater