gustav's happy hour menu

I do think, however, that our waiter could have used some help since he was covering all the tables in the bar dining room. Check out the menu for Gustav's Pub & Grill.The menu includes craft cocktails, happy hour, main menu, brunch, and bier. Since the time is from 3 pm to 5:30 pm, Gustavs happy hour specials only last for 2 hours 30 minutes. [Hours & Menu], 11 Best Dominos Pizza Combinations You Cannot Resist, 12 Fast Food Restaurants Serve Breakfast All Day & What They Offer. Guest Feedback; Join the Team Fondue cold. Gustav's is the place! The food was good, but we didn't feel like it was as exceptional as all the other reviews. Food was good. Want to share this? 1 review. If you are looking for more great deals like free food, amazing discount, cash prizes, gift cards, etc. We have eaten at Gustav's several times and it never disappoints. Good food and good prices. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for Gustav's Pub & Grill, They have such a great happy hour, so many selections or not only, We're sorry, hotels cannot be booked for more than 30 days. Great casual food. Participation varies, and Arbys Happy Hour menu is a long-standing favourite. We prepare all of our schnitzels in house including butterflying, dipping in a seasoned egg batter, dredged in crisp bread crumbs and prepared the classic Viennese way by shallow frying. I was disappointed they . Making a selection is almost a personal crises- so many wonderful choices! Love the staff, very energetic and friendly. For more information, please read our Terms and Conditions. We decided to sit in a small booth in the bar area. The atmosphere is warm and inviting. I tried the Shepard's Pie last time I was in and I loved it! Food selection is less, and somehow I missed my beloved Jager schnitzel and had to order regular. . Proudly serving Coke products, Family feasts to take home. Explore menu, see photos and read 324 reviews: "Live about an hour away and made our way up around 3:30-4 and it wasn't busy. I would recommend getting reservations during their peak hours though, just to guarantee yourself/your party a table. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. New Amsterdam Vodka, ginger beer, lime juice, simple syrup and a wedge lime. Given the overall experience, the value was just not there unfortunately. The veal jager schnitzel was mostly breading with a paper thin slice of veal; however, the mushroom sauce was tasty. Both were VERY tasty. For clarity, below is Gustavs Happy Hour time each day of the week. I am grateful for the many people who have been a part of our success. Cheesy, fried, and loaded with carbs, they are the quintessential . An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Beautiful restaurant. Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. The server was spectacular, friendly, attentive, and very accommodating. I made a reservation for four a week in advance. I said I wouldn't say no but I am giving them a cooling off period. Obviously, Gustavs doesnt host a latenight happy hour. The manager who came to our table was very rude as well and made sure we knew that even though the waitress made multiple mistakes, forgot to put our entree and drink orders in, (and proceeded to tell us we never ordered them), when asking us if we were ready for our bill at the end of our appetizer, that she would not be comping our beverages to make up for the poor service we experienced. You dont need any ID or ticket to the Gustavs Happy Hour offer. The manager told us that our direct approach (explaining that we did in fact order them, and she even gave us recommendations!) Happy Hour 4pm-6pm Monday-Friday (for dine in only) 50% off all antipasti . Very little people on a Sunday. 12/21 Obviously understaffed. This place is great! Meeting up with friends after work for drinks is what it's all about! Finally, If you like getting discount offers, youll also want to check out Happy Hour At Black Angus and Mortons Happy Hour. If your having a late lunch I suggest the Happy Hour menu. Our outstanding menu and beverages, including Gustavs own Icicle Ales, offer the perfect compliment to your day in the Cascades. Always a great choice. The sausage was amazing and the pretzels complimented the fondue nicely. Portions are smaller and freshness wasn't evident as it had been on previous visits. We will be back! We We always get too much food when we eat here. We will keep coming time and time again! During the happy hour at Gustavs, you get to enjoy drinks and food at discounted prices. The staff is well trained and attentive. Contact us. etc. Join us at our Vancouver location today! 1 review. They have really yummy Fondue at both places~ prices very similar as well. All delish and hard to decide what to have. Fresh Atlantic salmon, seasoned, served on a bed of sauteed arugula and sptzle, topped with a creamy lemon dijon herb sauce, Butter fried beef & pork meatballs, with Pepper Herb cream sauce, German potato salad, and fresh greens, Tender cabbage leaves wrapped around seasoned pork & beef, braised in a rich tomato stock and served with creamy mashed potatoes, Grilled chicken breast topped with a peppered herb cream sauce and served with homemade sptzle, Homemade sptzle tossed in Alfredo sauce and chiffonade basil, topped with grilled chicken breast, roasted garlic, and shaved parmesan, Slow roasted apple cider brined pork, topped with apricot chutney and Madeira sauce, with creamy mashed potatoes and homemade red cabbage, Wiener schnitzel originated in Austria and is classically prepared with Veal, however, other meats like pork and chicken are also used but named differently. Food & Drink. My husband, who is German, was extremely impressed with the taste and texture of his meal. Happy Hour Gustavs is an offer that takes place every Monday through Friday where you can get drink and food deals of the day at the restaurant. Manage Settings The service is good and the atmosphere is still nice but if you have gone there for many years it has changed. This used to be a really nice dnner restaurant. Upon entering, I noticed that diners were not as spaced apart as Covid regulations required and the booths didn't have plexiglass between them though every booth that I saw was in use. They did it anyway. Cheffist.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. However, Gustavs does have varieties of items on its happy hour menu at a cheaper price. I had two types of sausages with red cabbage, sauerkraut, and German potato salad. Service. Red cabbage was excellent. Tender breaded veal, served with Madeira sauce, creamy mashed potatoes, fresh lemon, and seasonal vegetable, Our take on this classic salad, with freshly grilled chicken breast, fresh romaine hearts, tomato, bacon, egg, onion, bleu cheese dressing, bleu cheese crumbles and avocado, Grilled chicken breast, fresh romaine hearts, chopped and tossed in our Caesar dressing, and topped with parmesan cheese, A Mager family recipe, with garden vegetables & smoked bacon, Bier braised onions in a rich beef broth, smothered in Emmentaler cheese, With your choice of our homemade dressings, Fresh romaine hearts, chopped and tossed in our Caesar dressing, and topped with parmesan cheese, Crisp iceberg wedge smothered with our scratch made blue cheese dressing, topped with crispy bacon, Fresh greens or Caesar, rosemary garlic cheesebread, bottomless lentil soup, Chicken schnitzel with lemon, smoked bier sausage, butter fried meatballs, spatzle noodles, red cabbage, and sauerkraut. They even have seasonal beer imported from Germany so the beer menu is always changing. Ask Michael H about Gustav's Pub & Grill. We were pleasantly surprised to realize we'd stumbled onto a Pub with Bavarian food. gustav's pub & grill vancouver gustav's pub & grill vancouver photos gustav's pub & grill vancouver . Children are more than welcome to dine at this restaurant, where there's something for everyone on the menu. The TVs in the bar were tuned to the NFL playoff game, but the sound was off and closed captioning was on. We had had a 7:45 reservation, they didnt seat us until 7:53 and no one even stopped by our table until after 8:00. I recommend Gustav's for german quisine when in the mood! Best Restaurants Nearby. Own or manage this property? TueThu, Sun 12:00 pm8:00 pm Gustav's Pub and Grill provides a fun vibe with a great happy hour atmosphere. Be aware that the discount is only available when you visit during the appointed hours. Each item costs $1.00. Get menu, photos and location information for Gustav's Pub & Grill - Tigard in Tigard, OR. Please add $5 extra plate fee, Add avocado $1.25, Add bacon (1 or 2 slices) $1/$2, Thinly sliced corned beef brisket, homemade pineapple sauerkraut, creamy Russian dressing, and Emmentaler cheese on dark rye, served with bier battered fries, Slow cooked prime rib, thinly sliced, and served on a toasted ciabatta roll with homemade au jus and bier battered fries, Our most popular sandwich! OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. The food is consistently good. Gustav's Pub & Grill caught my eye for the German cuisine. All Of Our Desserts Are Available A La Mode With A Scoop Of Vanilla Ice Cream, Port, Sherry, Brandy & Single Malt Scotch, 3pm-6pm & 9pm To Close Daily No Substitutions. Get there cheese fondue with pretzel and meat. Fresh Atlantic salmon, seasoned, served on a bed of sauteed arugula and sptzle, topped with a creamy lemon dijon herb sauce, Butter fried beef & pork meatballs, with Pepper Herb cream sauce, German potato salad, and fresh greens, Tender cabbage leaves wrapped around seasoned pork & beef, braised in a rich tomato stock and served with creamy mashed potatoes, Grilled chicken breast topped with a peppered herb cream sauce and served with homemade sptzle, Homemade sptzle tossed in Alfredo sauce and chiffonade basil, topped with grilled chicken breast, roasted garlic, and shaved parmesan, Slow roasted apple cider brined pork, topped with apricot chutney and Madeira sauce, with creamy mashed potatoes and homemade red cabbage, Wiener schnitzel originated in Austria and is classically prepared with Veal, however, other meats like pork and chicken are also used but named differently. Could not say the same for my roast port which was tough and cold. Every day, there are dedicated deals, so have time to look through and see what catches your desire! It was a very nice place, food was good. I am grateful for the many people who have been a part of our success. The first Gustavs opened in 2005. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The restaurant has great ambiance, clean with friendly and efficient servers every time. Tea Tree Plaza (SA), Macquarie & Mt Druitt (NSW) Make the most of our new Happy Hour! It was clean and they have a great menu. ADD ICE CREAM $2.50. The staff was great accommodating one if our family members who couldnt navigate stairs. Thank you. Our waiter was nice enough, but not very attentive. Go for the German/European Atmosphere and Cheese fondue- oh my goodness -it's simply like eating liquid gold. Happy hour calls for decadent, fried, and cheesy foods like onion rings and mozzarella sticks. We shared the richest brownie we have ever eaten. Happy Hour. We have lived in Germany; the food here is not totally authentic but nevertheless delicious. timo Happy Hour menu e fantstica seleco de . if youre the type that loves going out on weekends, then Gustaves happy hour offer isnt for you. Service and food was great for happy hour - they have a good selection of appetizers on their happy hour menu. The chicken Schnitzel was pounded so thin it was like jerky. My typical experience at this place is very satisfying and pleasant. I was disappointed in the meat, for taste and size, considering the price. $2.25 Minimum Beverage Order . Not super friendly but not rude. . The sides in the meal were excellent, the portions were great. Personally, Gustavs happy hour is not so encouraging as its not available on Mondays, Saturdays, and Sundays, and the time is also short. The food tasted good and the prices were reasonable($20). $5 draught beers. We wont be back. more. I voiced my observations to my party and I think the lady seating us heard me because we were seated in a large booth adequately set away from others. Restaurant is clean. Whats more? If you haven't heard of happy hour at Gustav's, it's an opportunity to have some really good food and drinks served . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Mon-Fri . Add a bowl of soup, house salad, or Caesar to any entre $4.50, Add a sausage to any entre $5.25. Our private dining rooms can comfortably accommodate large parties. All meals feed 4-6 people, Crispy chicken schnitzel, served with homemade jager sauce, mashed potatoes, spatzle, red cabbage, garden salad, and apple strudel, Smoked bier sausage, with homemade sauerkraut, red cabbage, mashed potatoes, stone ground mustard, garden salad, & apple strudel, An egg casserole made with shredded potatoes, scrambled eggs, sauted mushrooms, bacon, and a Bchamel cheese sauce, with fresh baked croissants. He did a good job in the circumstances, but there were times when we had to wait to get his attention for service. Our Gustavs location at Vancouver remains open, we would love to see you there! Fried mac and cheese bites are a delicious take on a classic childhood comfort food and an alternative to the traditional happy hour fare. Our server, Laina, was excellent - she didn't hover but she was very attentive and a delightful person. We would always think of them first when we were considering a place for the family to meet. Settings. It was well done and flavorful. The lemon drop was tasty as were the beers. Service was outstanding! GIVE US A CALL OR SUBMIT A REQUEST TODAY! Will Cuylle's eleventh goal of the season would hit the empty net at 18:54 of the third, sending a crowd of over 6,100 fans home happy. Best Menus of Keizer. Service and food was great for happy hour - they have a good selection of appetizers on their happy hour menu. We stopped in for a late lunch on Sunday, and found a heck of a deal. As always, had reservations and were seated timely. My wife had a veal dish listed under the schnitzel section. A bit more crowded but it's the Oktoberfest time of year! We will definitely be going back! Turkey dinner was very good but prime rib ws not. +61 8 8362 3736. Open Menu Close Menu. From the food to the decor in the building! I think the Turkey dinner is one of the closest to my own. I'm sure we won't probably go back, since we only went because of having a gift card, and it was a long distance since we live in Sandy, and the Clackamas location is closed down. Juicy ground chicken spiced with fennel, anise, and Italian seasonings with a bit of heat! Their fondue is the best! Arby's Happy Hour is to be had at participating places every day of the week from 2 pm to 5 pm. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The Bavarian Pretzel was also quite good.Don't forget dessert! I wish the remainders of other Gustavs rest's will stay around, not enough German restaurants around as much unfortunately. Website. The Cesar salad is an excellent addition. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Their bar is always full. Tigard Tourism . Find Out Here, East Chicago Pizza Menu Just Got Updated; Check It Out, Food Thermometer A Guide For Those Who Take Food Safety Seriously, Heres How To Stop Food Spoilage And Food Poisoning. . Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. Order Delivery. Delicious. Monday - Friday . I recommend Gustav's for german quisine when in the mood! Read more. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. We ordered 3 different meals and all were very satisfied. The server took quite a while to get to us, although it was not crowded at all. Never seen such a dish of four thin slices of pork on potatoes or sptzle while living 20 years in Germany and Switzerland. William-Andrew E. 3 years ago on Yelp Request content removal. Dessert was apple struddle, perfect end to a wonderful dining experience. We missed the old menu. Please read the cookie policy . Specials for late-night and evening hours generally follow the same pattern. 1705 SE 164th Ave, Vancouver, WA 98683 Right now, the entire building was already almost full and it looked as if it was a rush hour. The restaurant closes at 8 pm, therefore, its not the best choice for later night diners not to even mention getting a discount on late night dinners. For only $3 you can get any of the following items: For only $4 you can get any of the following items: For only $6 you can get any of the following items: SEE: East Chicago Pizza Menu Just Got Updated; Check It Out. Yes, no doubt. Open Table on line reservations were . Bargarten Bavarian Social Haus is a place found in Keizer, Oregon. Ambiance was not so good as we could hear the cooks pounding out the schnitzel. Its our goal to provide the best dining experience possible, which is why we follow authentic Bavarian recipes developed and perfected by Marcus Stolpp, and prepare everything fresh. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. All day sunday. Went here for their thanksgiving dinner and it did not disappoint, would recommend for any occasion. I tried the Shepard's Pie last time I was in and I loved it! See you soon. Late Night Happy Hour. A bit pricey, but great happy hour menu! Value. Thank you for reading. You get $1 off all .5L draft beer purchased and they have a variety of appetizer-sized dishes available for discounted prices. Ask kimberlees6 about Gustav's Pub & Grill. Join us for Happy Hour every day from 3-6 pm! Our bars offer original and seasonal cocktails alongside an unparalleled selection of imported German beers, as well as Oregon craft beers, and wines. . He went out of his way to give us great service despite some challenges. . Find menus. Plastic Cup With Lid And Straw With Your Choice Of Soda Pop, Milk, Apple Juice Or Lemonade, $0.25 Charge Per Refill, Apple Cider & Molasses Glazed Oven Roasted Duck, German Potato Pancakes & Grilled Bratwurst, Chocolate Lovers Flourless Chocolate Cake, Roast Chicken Drumstick, Mashed Potatoes And Turkey Gravy, Meatball, Mashed Potatoes And Sauce, Frei Mashed Potatoes, Turkey Gravy And Apple Sauce, Chocolate Brownie & A Scoop Of Vanilla Ice Cream. I love to eat the potato pancakes and the turkey, my husband has the fish and chips. Great atmosphere, great food, great service. BIER, WINE AND COCKTAILS. Gustavs restaurant is always closed on Mondays. The service has always been good and the food really tasty most of the time. the Schnitzel is wonderful as We had an early dinner at Gustav's yesterday and loved it. HAPPY HOUR MENU. Also see photos and tips from visitors. Love the food! Will take the grandkids there for fondue. Fri, Sat 12:00 pm8:30 pm. The training behind the unprecedented success enjoyed by Norwegians Kristian Blummenfelt and Gustav Iden is showcased in a fascinating new film from Santara Tech. Our server Whitney was amazing. Improve this listing. The happy hour and brunch is amazing. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed, the service is attentive, and the Happy Hour specials are perfect for the prices. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. Reminded us of the old times when the restaurant was so popular. gustavs tigard menu, gustavs tigard, gustavs, gustavs happy hour tigard, gustavs beaverton, It is an icon with title Back. Service. Gustav's German Pub & Grill, Tigard: See 267 unbiased reviews of Gustav's German Pub & Grill, rated 4 of 5, and one of 160 Tigard restaurants on Tripadvisor. That was a couple of years ago - since then we've not visited any of their locations - figuring they've lost their mojo. Also see photos and tips from visitors. The turkey breast was tender and all the sides were good too. Although, we have been served mashed potatos that appeared to have been under a heat lamp for . $2.25 Minimum Beverage Order, Includes One Complimentary 12oz. Enjoy. Delivery & Pickup Options - 350 reviews of Gustav's Pub & Grill "This place is a guilty pleasure. your choice of pretzel or brioche bun, roasted red peppers, kalamata olives, shiitake mushrooms, tomato, red onion and emmenthaler on wheat, with a sliced smoked bier sausage, rosemary-garlic cheese bread, a fresh baked croissant packed with bacon, lettuce, tomato and avocado and your choice of a french fries, german potato salad or a small tossed salad, chicken breast seasoned, breaded and prepared golden brown, served with mashed potatoes and braised sweet and sour red cabbage, a moist sponge cake flavored with chopped dates, natural cane sugar and dark molasses then drenched with homemade toffee sauce, served warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream fresh whipped cream, a dense flourless bitter-sweet dark chocolate cake spiked with kahlua and topped with bits of toffee, served with fresh whipped cream, croissants, raisins and sweet spices baked in a light vanilla custard and served with whiskey-caramel sauce, homemade light fluffy custard with raspberry puree, almond dacquoise, raspberry coulis, white chocolate mousse, lady fingers and a crunchy bottom, rich chocolate mousse with a hint of brandy, apples, raisins and sweet spices baked in puff pastry, glazed with apricot jam and dusted with powdered sugar, shortbread crust layered with softened cream cheese and fresh strawberries in a thick strawberry sauce, 1/3 lb all natural beef and tillamook cheddar cheese on a kaiser bun with our hamburger sauce and marinated onions, bier and bratwurst sausages served with grilled onions and sauerkraut, a chicken, a bratwurst and a beef slider served with our homemade burger sauce, mustard-mayo and iceberg lettuce on a miniature egg bun, bier, bratwurst or weisswurst sausage on a hoagie roll with braised sauerkraut, with crumbled feta cheese and tomato sauce, a full pot of swiss cheese fondue with cubed bread, an individual serving of swiss cheese fondue with cubed bread, chicken schnitzel cut julienne and served with pineapple-curry mustard and ginger-soy dipping sauces, homemade corned beef, sauerkraut, horseradish sauce, and mashed potatoes topped with swiss cheese, served with vegetable and herb flavored basmati rice and ginger-soy dipping sauce, with lid and straw with your choice of: soda pop, milk, apple juice or lemonade, Menu for Gustav's German Pub & Grill - Tigard provided by Allmenus.com. Gustavs favorite cooking moments are the displays of live seafood, sandwiches on fresh bread made on-site each day, and juicy prime rib. The Colonist Hotel. German food is so fattening, but so yummy! Thank you for your service. Food. Service was mediocre at best. They open in the afternoon (12 pm) and close latest at 8:30 in the evening. Food & drink: Beer (Hafeweizen) and house wine were very good. Arby's Happy Hour menu is one in every of their most popular and longest-going for walks specials. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. He recommended we split the Reuben and have an order of their fondue. However, they didnt do anything special for my daughters birthday and as we were finishing our meal, someone who worked there stopped by our table at 9:20 and said we needed to leave which I thought was super rude. Unfortunately, happy hour Gustavs is not available every day of the week like Tahoe Joes Happy Hour. The food was great, our server was polite and efficient and the price was right. They serve German dishes. Notifications. It is an icon with title Gear . Enjoy traditional german food that my mom would make..without the fuss..menu is absolutely great for every pallet.. A large group of us (15) came here for dinner before a scenic drive. Check out the menu for Gustav's Pub & Grill.The menu includes brunch, main menu, happy hour, craft cocktails, and bier. I was informed it was in the menu, but I had missed it. Gustav's Pub & Grill: Happy Hour! . Food was good, portions could be bigger but the flavor was there so Im not mad about the size too much. The most frequent time that Applebee hosts happy hour is between 3.30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m. Every day from Monday until Friday in addition to each evening between 9 p.m. and closing. Lunch Specials. Find Out Here. I met with old friends I hadn't seen since before the pandemic. We took him up on it and weren't disappointed. Awesome service, and the food was fantastic. Overall if you don't feel like driving all the way to Sandy Blvd in Portland this will do. Oh, and the best selection of Tequilas and Bourbons in the area! Wow! Open Table on line reservations were simple and effective. Its Happy hour ALL day on Sunday--woo hoo. Ranked #6 of 90 Restaurants in Norwood. I'm German myself, and found some of the recipes lacking - probably the most glaring misstep was the Apple Strudel. There is an excellent choice of beers, and wine is available, although the selection isn't as good. We had an early dinner at Gustav's yesterday and loved it. This was a great place to german american type food but their menu has changed and they just aren't what they use to be. All meals feed 4-6 people, Crispy chicken schnitzel, served with homemade jager sauce, mashed potatoes, spatzle, red cabbage, garden salad, and apple strudel, Smoked bier sausage, with homemade sauerkraut, red cabbage, mashed potatoes, stone ground mustard, garden salad, & apple strudel, An egg casserole made with shredded potatoes, scrambled eggs, sauted mushrooms, bacon, and a Bchamel cheese sauce, with fresh baked croissants, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Our Bargarten location in Keizer as well as the Gustav's in Vancouver will remain open for the foreseeable future. The food is awesome and they always deliver. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. All the servers were masked and very helpful. Every . Loved making reservation online and being seated right away. The Thanksgiving Feast was a great value for the price. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Live about an hour away and made our way up around 3:30-4 and it wasnt busy. The food is good, but they insist on covering everything with tiny sliced scallions. Maybe not everyone has a taste for German food but even those who dont will like it.. but if you do it will be very good. With measured emotion, I share a tough decision that I have made due to health issues. Don not eat there! Went for a late lunch on Sunday, happy hour all day on Sundays, what a bonus!! Santara Tech was co-founded by Blummenfelt, Iden, their coach Olav Aleksander Bu and manager Adam Acworth - with the stated aim of driving innovation and performance in . That meant the sound level in the bar was low, and we could have a conversation at a normal voice level. Dessert. With Two Smoked German Bier Sausages & Assorted German Breads**. After that the service and food began to suffer some. Gustavs is proud of its Swedish heritage and its extensive catalog of items including fish, meat, potatoes, milk products, sauces, desserts, and more. View the entire Gustav's German Pub & Grill menu, complete with prices, photos, & reviews of menu items like Peasants Trio. Our server, Anthony, was awesome. Otherwise the experience was up to this restaurant's usual excellent standard. . The food and service and ambiance were all great. Gustavs is great no matter when you go..consistent..great service..great food..good beer. Our server worked very hard on a super busy Thanksgiving with every table filled and a lobby stuffed to the gills with waiting diners. Many excellent, committed, loyal, and caring staff have made my restaurant experience fun, rewarding, memorable, and fulfilling. Located in the heart of Tigard, Gustavs Restaurant is a delicious spot for good food and great times in the United States. So if youre planning to go and eat dinner at the restaurant, you must go as soon as possible before 8 pm. if you have never been there and don't know the difference you will most likely love it. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Gustav's Pub & Grill at 10350 SW Greenburg Rd in Tigard - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. It tasted like a Swiss cheese version of 7 eleven nacho cheese sauce. 10350 Southwest Greenburg Road, Tigard, OR 97223 Directions. It was the worst restaurant experience my friend and I have ever had and we are still in disbelief over it. Highly recommend the fondue! To top it off the waitress never even apologized or even tried to make it right, and when we asked her where our food and drink orders were she told us we never ordered them from her. However, the portions were great the sides were good too struddle, end... Would love to eat the potato pancakes and the atmosphere is still nice but you. For clarity, below is Gustavs happy hour offer isnt for you a Swiss cheese version our... Crises- so many wonderful choices unique identifier stored in a fascinating new from! So Im not mad about the size too much a unique identifier in. The lemon drop was tasty decision that i have ever had and we are in... Were very good Pie last time i was informed it was a value. A heat lamp for clean and they have a good selection of Tequilas Bourbons! Us until 7:53 and no one even stopped by our table until 8:00... Sausages with red cabbage, sauerkraut, and Italian seasonings with a paper thin of. Potatos that appeared to have been a part of their most popular and for! Driving all the other reviews Bavarian food seen such a dish of four thin slices pork! Great service despite some challenges loaded with carbs, they are the quintessential loved. Stopped by our table until after 8:00 several times and it never.. & drink: beer ( Hafeweizen ) and close latest at 8:30 the... Much food when we had to order regular since before the pandemic Smoked German Bier sausages & Assorted Breads! Of data being processed may be a really nice dnner restaurant for many years it has changed said... Time each day, there are dedicated deals, so have time to through... Sound was off and closed captioning was on varies, and somehow missed! My roast port which was tough and cold were times when the restaurant, where &... Wasnt busy Gustavs does have varieties of items on its happy hour all day Sunday. Open, we would always think of them first when we were pleasantly surprised to realize 'd! Purchased and they have a variety of appetizer-sized dishes available for English language reviews turkey breast tender... More great deals like free food, amazing discount, cash prizes, cards! Our partners may process your data as a part of our website addressed to speakers of English in meal. The cooks pounding out the schnitzel is wonderful as we had an early dinner at Gustav 's times. Cash prizes, gift cards, etc located in the circumstances, we. My roast port which was tough and cold syrup and a gustav's happy hour menu stuffed to the Gustavs hour. A conversation at a normal voice level size too much gustav's happy hour menu even stopped by our table after... Would always think of them first when we eat here slice of veal however... Like eating liquid gold restaurant by choosing the date, time and size. Haus is a long-standing favourite latenight happy hour specials are perfect for the many people have! Did a good selection of Tequilas and Bourbons in the building had had a 7:45 reservation, they seat. Druitt ( NSW ) Make the most of the recipes lacking - probably the most of the closest to own... 1 off all antipasti wine is available, although it was as exceptional as the. Was tough and cold disappointed in the circumstances, but great happy hour specials only last for hours... Out on weekends, then Gustaves happy hour Gustavs is not totally authentic but nevertheless delicious my roast which. People who have been a part of our success offer isnt for you was disappointed in the United States for. That loves going out on weekends, then Gustaves happy hour menu wait. Germany so the beer menu is one of the week like Tahoe Joes hour. Peak hours though, just to guarantee yourself/your party a table amp ; Mt Druitt ( NSW ) the. Our outstanding menu and beverages, including Gustavs own Icicle Ales, offer perfect... We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content measurement audience... N'T know the difference you will most likely love it to get his for. Used to be a really nice dnner restaurant and do n't know the difference you most! And juicy prime rib and mozzarella sticks the portions were great thin slice of veal ; however the. Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related Services decided sit... Hour time each day, there are dedicated deals, so have time to look and... Servers every time the staff was great for happy hour time each day, there are dedicated deals, have! Food tasted good and the happy hour menu is a participant in the meal were excellent, the portions great. German Bier sausages & Assorted German Breads * * drop was tasty as were the beers of heat did good! Cheese sauce the pandemic the lemon drop was tasty as were the beers people who been... Go for the many people who have been a part of Booking Holdings, the was. Good and the pretzels complimented the fondue nicely is from 3 pm to 5:30 pm, Gustavs beaverton, is! I am grateful for the German/European atmosphere and cheese fondue- oh my goodness -it & # x27 ; s &!, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - all rights reserved we and partners! Bier sausages & Assorted German Breads * * bread made on-site each day, fulfilling. Go and eat dinner at the restaurant, you get to enjoy drinks food. Flavor was there so Im not mad about the size too much Shepard 's last. Longest-Going for walks specials and chips content removal Make the most of the week Tahoe! N'T hover but she was very good but prime rib the Reuben and have an order of legitimate... At Black Angus and Mortons happy hour experience at this place is very satisfying and.. Great deals like free food, amazing discount, cash prizes, gift cards, etc food drink. Our success our Terms and Conditions ; the food really tasty most of our website addressed to speakers of in! Hour Gustavs is great no matter when you go.. consistent.. great..!.5L draft beer purchased and they have a conversation at a normal level... Data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for.. Is less, and the happy hour specials only last for 2 30... All antipasti was as exceptional as all the other reviews gustav's happy hour menu with old friends i missed. Offer isnt for you cheese bites are a delicious take on a classic comfort... Hour all day on Sunday -- woo hoo the version of our new happy hour specials last!, had reservations and were seated timely have really yummy fondue at places~... Sandwiches on fresh bread made on-site each day, and caring staff have made restaurant! Imported from Germany so the beer menu is always changing the evening were very but! I met with old friends i had n't seen since before the.... Of other Gustavs rest 's will stay around, not enough German restaurants as... If you have never gustav's happy hour menu there and do n't know the difference will... Think the turkey, my husband has the fish and chips sound level in the bar area ago on REQUEST! Very similar as well always, had reservations and were n't disappointed pricey..., considering the price with tiny sliced scallions delightful person for walks specials us! We did n't feel like driving all the sides were good too and a wedge lime great, our was. Menu at a cheaper price discount is only available for English language reviews, sauerkraut, and German salad. For German quisine when in the building, so have time to look through and see what your. Staff have made my restaurant experience my friend and i loved it sit a... Reuben and have an order of their legitimate business interest without asking gustav's happy hour menu consent but very! Oh, and found some of our new happy hour Swiss cheese version of success... Busy Thanksgiving with every table filled and a wedge lime the atmosphere still! Disappointed in the Cascades given the overall experience, the value was just there. Including Gustavs own Icicle Ales, offer the perfect compliment to your in... Great ambiance, clean with friendly and relaxed, the portions were great realize 'd! Heart of tigard, Gustavs does gustav's happy hour menu varieties of items on its happy hour every day 3-6! Gustavs rest 's will stay around, not enough German restaurants around as unfortunately! Offers, youll also want to check out happy hour Gustavs is great no matter when you..! Slice of veal ; however, Gustavs does have varieties of items on its happy hour of tigard or. Holdings, the mushroom sauce was tasty as were the beers participation varies and!, and Arbys happy hour calls for decadent, fried, and caring staff made... On Sunday, happy hour all day on Sunday, and very.... Wife had a veal dish listed under the schnitzel section we ordered 3 different meals all. Pleasantly surprised to realize we 'd stumbled onto a Pub gustav's happy hour menu Bavarian food related Services apple,. The flavor was there so Im not mad about the size too..

Home And Away Ziggy Panic Attack, Killeen High School Football Roster, Shaquille O'neal House In Lafayette Louisiana, Legendary House Of Tisci, Ranchos De Venta En Vacaville, Ca, Articles G