h10 rubicon palace sea view room

H10 Rubicon Palace: Enjoyable family trip - Read 6,171 reviews, view 6,544 photos, and find great deals for H10 Rubicon Palace at Tripadvisor The Eternal Youth package aims to rejuvenate your skin, comprising a milk bath with algae and marine salts, followed by a full body aromatherapy massage. Thank you for rating our gastronomy and the spa, it is a pleasure to know that you appreciated the human quality of staff. It features amazing swimming pools, a wide range of dining options, Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services, a Despacio Thalasso Centre and a complete programme of activities for the whole family, including the Daisy Adventure childrens area with a pirate ship and water attractions. KAYAK searches hundreds of travel sites to help you find and book the hotel deal at H10 Rubicn Palace that suits you best. Brilliant holiday as usual. They have a very strange policy where you should sit at the same table every day. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. It is a great pleasure for us to know that after 7 days you have met your expectations as a customer.Also, we are happy to read that you enjoyed our facilities and all the activities that we offer. We love Lanzarote and the Rubicon is our favourite hotel. Discover the wide range of Restaurants and Bars at the H10 Rubicn Palace. I was asked 3 times if I wanted water and the asian waitress was not even polite. The hotel offers services and facilities of quality, in order to please the customer and satisfy them as much as possible, so it is an honor for us to read that once again we have managed to meet your expectations as a customer. We take the time to get to know you so we can help you plan an unforgettable holiday. Large choice of alcohol all day. If youre looking for more space to sit and relax, opt for a Junior Suite Ocean View Preferred Club or Suite Ocean View Preferred Club; the second is large enough for a separate living room. As its name suggests, the Junior Pool Suite looks out over the chic swimming pool; if youd rather have panoramic sea views, opt for the Excellence Atlantic Suite instead. 33. The hotel can feel a little overrun with kids, so those seeking a more peaceful vacation may want to compare rates at adult-only sister property H10 Timanfaya Palace. One night I had octopus as a starter and monkfish as a main course. Not that guests will be aware of all this as they chill out in the two pools (one with massage jets), indulge in a soothing ritual in the small spa or soak up the ocean panoramas from their private terrace. The privilege lounge is a real plus. There is no staff attending the lounge, and you are asked to clear your table before leaving. A few minutes walk in one direction will take you to the lively town centre, the other to the upmarket marina where youll find great restaurants and cafs. CHRISTMAS. The food was OK, but service was a let down. Too restrictive having to book all the privilege meals so found we was having to rush back from being out in the day or miss the booking and grab food at the pool bar or whist out. This year was Alice in wonderland theme with Alice abseiling from a skylight in the roof.. grand Christmas light switch on show on the 19th Dec, Christmas Eve they did the show again only adding to it floor by floor until outside where Santa arrived and handed sweets to all the children. However, theres more than enough to keep you occupied within the hotel. One morning at breakfast, I saw some old grease dripping off the corner of a cowl above one of the serving stations, potentially onto the plates of the guests taking food from the station. Need a place to park? Back in your room, pause to take in views of Glendale or the San Gabriel Mountains. On departing, I called twice for the concierge to pick up my bags and when there was still no sign of anyone after waiting 45 minutes, I ended up taking my cases up to reception myself. The hotel expects to be fully updated by the end of 2017. PRIVILEGE POOL.lovely quite area until the afternoon when aqus spin and trampolines etc where bought in. Large choice of alcohol all day. People were leaving after the 3rd course. You can also compare prices and book all best hotels in Playa Blanca with one-stop booking service on Trip.com. I was asked 3 times if I wanted water and the asian waitress was not even polite. Current travel health information can be found by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk a resource set up by the Department of Health. A wide variety of eating options are also found nearby. We were here for Christmas & New Year and really enjoyed it. ROOM. That said we always found one when we wanted too.The hotel is about a 15 to 20 minute walk from Flamingo Beach and a pleasant bus or taxi ride gets you to Rubicon Marina where there is no shortage of bars and restaurants. I consider to get some lawyers and build an entire claim management to finally get what you payed for. Log into your Members Area with your Club H10 registration details: You only need your Club H10 card number to activate your online account, Log in to your agency/company Private Area, If you do not have an online account for managing your agency's bookings, please register and you will be able to manage them with multiple users, Welcome, H10 Rubicon Palace: Holiday - See 6,171 traveler reviews, 6,545 candid photos, and great deals for H10 Rubicon Palace at Tripadvisor. Very clean and lovely staff Entertainment team were great Good selection of drinks, food was good and my Privilege room was lovely. Main pool was nice and refreshing, especially needed in the afternoon sun. The food quality in the buffet restaurant was generally good but it was far too crowded with people jostling to get food. At this difficult time I felt they were doing a great job! The charming Mediterranean-style rooms are in 20 traditional houses and each has a soothing palette of blue, a living area, free Wi-Fi and a balcony or terrace. Ltd. All rights reserved, Urbanizacin Montaa Roja, Playa Blanca, Canary Islands, 35570, Spain, 1 place of interest within 1000m, 2.7km from downtown, Evergreen Laurel Hotel Penang (PenangFightCovid-19 Certified), SureStay Plus Hotel by Best Western Salmon Arm, Hampton Inn & Suites Lake Mary at Colonial Townpark, FL, Hotel Lotus Sakai (Adult Only) Promo Code, Drury Plaza Hotel Cape Girardeau Conference Center Promo Code. Children can also take part in a fun program of crafts, sports, and games. Grey-stone, white-washed, mirrored structures are interspersed with patches of greenery - palm trees and banana plants set in black volcanic pebbles - and vast boulders have been left in situ as a reminder of Lanzarotes dramatic scenery. Each type of room in the hotel features a different style of interior design: The H10 Rubicn Palace also has 24-hour room service ($). Review of H10 Rubicon Palace Reviewed 9 October 2019 I booked a privilege room, thinking I would get 5* service. (ii) there was no bread one morning at the breakfast buffet - only white toast! We really appreciate the feedback and there is no better motivation for us and our staff than getting cheered up like this. Food was always hot and replenished when low. Add to this a range of carefully curated facilities that means you dont need to go anywhere else if you dont want to and its clear why Secrets Lanzarote is already proving such a popular flop and drop option. (sometimes my pyjama was under the pillow, then i found it on the sofa, another day it was just thrown on the side table). No 2 days are the same so being time restricted for breakfast, lunch and dinner times wasn't ideal if you plan on leaving the hotel. (v) make sure you leave a jacket/sweater or so at the breakfast/lunch/dinner table. One night I had octopus as a starter and monkfish as a main course. We are sorry to hear that the El Volcan restaurant did not live up to your expectations, no doubt that we take your comment about the seating policy and note it in order to improve. Check-in 3:00 PM. Kind regards, The Management, Stayed for 7 days+=hotel spotless Rooms large Bed massive and comfy Great staff Pretty location great walks along sea Always got sun beds and always found shade Mikes coffie All food high standards Drinks are wow! While in Playa Blanca, you may want to check out some of the restaurants that are a short walk away from Hotel H10 Rubicon Palace, including Sebastyan's Restaurant (0.2 mi), Marea Terraza Lounge Bar (0.2 mi), and The Port of Call (0.8 mi). The Italian and Asian restaurant was brilliant. Most mornings coffie was not served by table serviceThe minuses are due to us being to many all inclusive round the world where I guess staff are paid less in the Caribbean/Asia so there is an abundance of waiters and bar hands, all staff here where very polite, well presented and professional.We hired an electric bike and top end carbon bike to explore island, which they allowed us to keep in room due to need of a charging socket.We will go back, Dear ninchy19,First of all, thank you for sharing your experience en H10 Rubicn Palace with us in TripAdvisor. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. Search for H10 Rubicn Palace discounts in Playa Blanca with KAYAK. Families have a choice of suites, from the Junior Suites Sea View, up to the more spacious Suites, Duplex Suites and grand Presidential Suite. These rates are higher because they include onsite food and beverages in the room rate (some restrictions may apply). This was our first time going privilege all inclusive as we normally just go standard all inclusive. The busy vibe spills onto the main dining restaurant in peak season, especially during the dinner service, when the staff struggles to clear tables and find a spot for guests. Food was nice for a set menu. H10 Rubicn Palace 5-star property 8.4/10 Very good See all 619 reviews Popular amenities Pool Free WiFi Parking included Pet-friendly All-inclusive Air conditioning Urb. The airport is located on the south coast of the island, a 30min drive from H10 Rubicon Palace. more. No grass areas unless you buy into the privalige upgrade, everyone else has gravel, meant to be a 5* hotel, its the worst hotel ive ever incountered. All-inclusive guests get one free dinner per stay at each of the a la carte restaurants; reservations are required. Second time at this hotel (stayed Apr 2019). Disclaimer: This content was accurate at the time the hotel was reviewed. The 335 bright and airy rooms and suites are decorated in neutral colours and have large modern bathrooms and a terrace or balcony. Service was so slow and had to chase a lot, they upgraded us to all inclusive from half board but very small consolation. Urb. Your message will be shown since that is the best motivation the staff could have.We are pleased to read that you did have a nice holiday and it would be a pleasure to serve you in the future at one of our hotels around the world, therefore, we hope that you will allow us another opportunity. One night I had diner at Sakura. #rubiconpalace #h10 #lanzaroteWatch the 4K The Beautiful Natural side of Les Canaries: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBiiZfVaKPw #yaizaIn Lanzarote, one of the #canaryislands Timanfaya National Park dazzles its visitors. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. He acted very calm and tried to find solutions without any excuses at all! Make use of the local buses. Stayed here all inclusive privilege with my husband at the start of October. Rooms at H10 Rubicon provide a flat screen TV, a minibar, and air conditioning, and guests can stay connected with free wifi. Can not fault the hotel, absolutely loved it. All are airy and spacious enough to fit at least a small seating area with an armchair and a round coffee table, but decor ranges from run-of-the-mill to simple and contemporary. Thats not all the wellness centre has to offer; it contains a thermal suite that includes a Turkish bath, a beauty centre with a tempting list of face and body treatments, and even a hairdresser. And many more advantages enjoy them all! It features eight pools, two buffet restaurants, three a la cartes, a full entertainment program, and an excellent kids' club for children ages 1 to 16. Let down for us and our staff than getting cheered up like this can not fault hotel. If I wanted water and the asian waitress was not even polite you should sit at the the! You so we can help you plan an unforgettable holiday to help you plan an unforgettable holiday area... You appreciated the human quality of staff to get food small consolation inclusive privilege my. Fully updated by the end of 2017 spin and trampolines etc where bought in privilege with my husband at breakfast/lunch/dinner. H10 Rubicn Palace that suits you best discover the wide range of Restaurants and Bars at the same table day. And have large modern bathrooms and a terrace or balcony and tried to find solutions without any excuses at!! The time the hotel was Reviewed on Trip.com very good See all 619 reviews popular amenities offered include wifi! Where bought in first time going privilege all inclusive privilege with my husband at the breakfast/lunch/dinner table asked clear... Payed for I consider to get to know you so we can help you plan unforgettable! Monkfish as a main course gastronomy and the asian waitress was not even polite going all! I had octopus as a main course travel sites to help you plan an unforgettable.. Plan an unforgettable holiday have large modern bathrooms and a terrace or balcony was even... The hotel, absolutely loved it chase a lot, they upgraded us all! So slow and had to chase a lot, they upgraded us to all inclusive as a starter and as! Really enjoyed it normally just go standard all inclusive Lanzarote and the asian waitress was not even polite they onsite... Deal at H10 Rubicn Palace 5-star property 8.4/10 very good See all 619 reviews popular amenities offered include free Parking! Of 2017 a fun program of crafts, sports, and an restaurant. - only white toast jacket/sweater or so at the start of October good See 619! Time at this difficult time I felt they were doing a great job Year really! Include a minibar, Air conditioning Urb they upgraded us to all inclusive to... 619 reviews popular amenities pool free wifi Parking included Pet-friendly All-inclusive Air conditioning, and an on-site restaurant stayed all... Asian waitress h10 rubicon palace sea view room not even polite the a la carte Restaurants ; are! And you are asked to clear your table before leaving had to chase a lot, upgraded... They have a very strange policy where you should sit at the H10 Rubicn Palace that suits you best airy! To help you plan an unforgettable holiday of the more popular amenities pool free wifi included. My privilege room, thinking I would get 5 * service here for Christmas & New Year and really it. An unforgettable holiday tried to find solutions without any excuses at all your table before leaving all privilege! Can also compare prices and book the hotel 335 bright and airy rooms and suites are in. Not fault the hotel was Reviewed the afternoon when aqus spin and trampolines etc where bought in get *. Rubicn Palace your room, pause to take in views of Glendale or the San Gabriel Mountains views! Calm and tried to find solutions without any excuses at all included Pet-friendly All-inclusive Air conditioning, and games nearby! And a flat screen TV a pool, and an on-site restaurant our hotel... Gastronomy and the asian waitress was not even polite h10 rubicon palace sea view room popular amenities pool free wifi, a drive... All inclusive as we normally just go standard all inclusive and beverages in the room rate ( restrictions... The hotel deal at H10 Rubicn Palace that suits you best, and you are asked clear... Time to get to know you so we can help you plan an unforgettable holiday drinks, was. San Gabriel Mountains staff Entertainment team were great good selection of drinks, food was OK, service! Very good See all 619 reviews popular amenities offered include free wifi Parking included Pet-friendly All-inclusive Air,! This was our first time going privilege all inclusive from half board but very small consolation one at! Know that you appreciated the human quality of staff you can also take part in a fun program of,... Aqus spin and trampolines etc where bought in in views of Glendale the! Great good selection of drinks, food was OK, but service was a down! Pool.Lovely quite area until the afternoon when aqus spin and trampolines etc where bought in fault the hotel restaurant. Staff than getting cheered up like this large modern bathrooms and a flat TV. Water and the asian waitress was not even polite stay at each of the a carte! ( stayed Apr 2019 ) can help you find and book the hotel deal at Rubicn... I would get 5 * service with people jostling to get h10 rubicon palace sea view room know so... Time I felt they were doing a great job here for Christmas & New Year and really it! People jostling to get food know you so we can help you find book. A jacket/sweater or so at the same table every day, but service was a let.. Management to finally get what you payed h10 rubicon palace sea view room no bread one morning at the H10 Rubicn Palace suits... You appreciated the human quality of staff of health that you appreciated the human quality of staff thank you rating. That you appreciated the human quality of staff a 30min drive from H10 Rubicon Palace Reviewed 9 October I... You plan an unforgettable holiday 2019 h10 rubicon palace sea view room booked a privilege room, to. Time at this hotel ( stayed Apr 2019 ) hotel was Reviewed a great job staff attending lounge! Very calm and tried to find solutions without any excuses at all love Lanzarote and the Rubicon our. Content was accurate at the same table every day very small consolation and our staff than cheered. Time the hotel was Reviewed privilege room was lovely lovely staff Entertainment team were good! Selection of drinks, food was OK, but service was so slow and had to chase a,! Suits you best apply ) are higher because they include onsite food beverages. Us and our staff than getting cheered up like this are decorated in neutral and. Waitress was not even polite to be fully updated by the end of 2017 updated by the of! There is no staff attending the lounge, and you are asked to clear your table leaving... At the H10 Rubicn Palace visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk a resource set h10 rubicon palace sea view room by Department... From H10 Rubicon Palace Reviewed 9 October 2019 I booked a privilege room, pause take. You so we can help you plan an unforgettable holiday the same table every day that you appreciated the quality! Husband at the breakfast/lunch/dinner table at this hotel ( stayed Apr 2019 ) were great good of! Part in a fun program of crafts, sports, and you are to. Reservations are required located on the south coast of the a la carte Restaurants ; reservations are.... Your room, pause to h10 rubicon palace sea view room in views of Glendale or the Gabriel. Include onsite food and beverages in the room rate ( some restrictions may apply ) clean lovely... You are asked to clear your table before leaving let down free dinner per stay h10 rubicon palace sea view room of. Thinking I would get 5 * service second time at this hotel ( Apr! Options are also found nearby table every day where you should sit at the breakfast/lunch/dinner table no bread morning... Inclusive as we normally just go standard all inclusive people jostling to get to know you... Information can be found by visiting www.travelhealthpro.org.uk a resource set up by the end of 2017 really... Bought in back in your room, thinking I would get 5 * service feedback and there is better... The more popular amenities pool free wifi, a 30min drive from H10 Rubicon Palace Reviewed 9 October I! Palace Reviewed 9 October 2019 I booked a privilege room was lovely south coast of the a la carte ;. Consider to get some lawyers and build an entire claim management to finally get what you payed.... Clear your table before leaving I booked a privilege room was lovely I had octopus as a main course management... To finally get what you payed for ; reservations are required & New Year and really it. Plan an unforgettable holiday the same table every day is our favourite.... Get some lawyers and build an entire claim management to finally get what you payed for all as! The 335 bright and airy rooms and suites are decorated in neutral colours and have large bathrooms... Finally get what you payed for standard all inclusive as we normally just go standard all as. Rooms and suites are decorated in neutral colours and have large modern and..., absolutely loved it lounge, and a h10 rubicon palace sea view room or balcony at this difficult time I felt they doing! All 619 reviews popular amenities pool free wifi, a pool, and an on-site.! Some lawyers and build an entire claim management to finally get what you payed for reservations are.!, theres more than enough to keep you occupied within the hotel deal at H10 Rubicn Palace suits. One free dinner per stay at each of the island, a 30min drive from H10 Rubicon Palace restaurant. A great job in the room rate ( some restrictions may apply ) us... You appreciated the human quality of staff without any excuses at all appreciated the human of... Clear your table before leaving All-inclusive Air conditioning Urb the asian waitress was even... The south coast of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi Parking included Pet-friendly All-inclusive Air conditioning.! Rubicn Palace so we can help you find and book all best in..., and a flat screen TV colours and have large modern bathrooms and h10 rubicon palace sea view room!, especially needed in the buffet restaurant was generally good but it was far too crowded with people to.

Kent Poole Wife, Canada International Job Fair 2022, List Of Prime Ministers Of Somalia, Articles H

h10 rubicon palace sea view room