how old is david funk bethel music

Upon completing his third year of BSSMan internship under fellow Bethel Music artist, Kalley Heiligenthal, David found himself singing in front of thousands on Bethel Musics Victory Tour and Roadshow Tour. //]]>-->. Discover why and why it matters. David Funk has been married to his wife, Shannon, for over 20 years. He began playing guitar at a young age and led worship in high school. I explored it for a little bit, and I thought to myself, This is what I need to grow in my faith. I just listened to my first episode (#96), and it answered so many questions. How Old is David Funk from Bethel Music? Hailing from North Georgia, David Funk, becoming a member of the Bethel Music Collective in 2020, grew up watching his father play piano on worship teams at their local church. It was during his time at Biola that he met his future wife, Marci. He found himself singing in the presence of tens of thousands of people on Bethel Musics Victory Tour and Roadshow Tour after finishing his third year of BSSM and working as an intern for Kalley Heiligenthal. Bethel Music Year: 2021 mtID: 19266 2021 Bethel Music Lyrics How I live for the moments Where I'm still in Your presence All the noise dies down Lord speak to me now You have all my attention I will linger and listen I can't miss a thing Pre Chorus 'Cause oh I know My heart wants more of You My heart wants something new So I surrender all Chorus ,

how old is david funk bethel music