how to disguise a link to rickroll

You are very jealous with privacy and want to keep . Enjoy! * An unheard record of the song penned by Sir Paul McCartney and Sir Ringo Starr has been put up for online auction through Omega Auctions and is expected to be sold for around 20,000. .t3_f3dt3q ._2FCtq-QzlfuN-SwVMUZMM3 {--postTitle-VisitedLinkColor: #9b9b9b;--postTitleLink-VisitedLinkColor: #9b9b9b;}I'm trying to troll my friend's whole career but I don't know how to mask the link with another link (for free). This article has been viewed 456,979 times. rickroll. 7Posted byu/Begin_the-trash-fire2 years agoHow do I mask a rick roll link? By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Happy Rick Rolling! Step 4: Step 2: the Set-Up. . 1. go to the video page. Oh well thank you. # rick roll. 0. vote for me Set expiry . Facebook Twitter Google Pinterest. on Introduction. 14 years ago .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|''''~-,./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/_'',;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;| |:|. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Don't just say something before the link that is completely unrelated. this is great hilarious instructable but THAT is the best cartoon strip I've ever seen. Welcome to the Digital Spy forums. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Crazy Frog - Axel F. Get stick bugged lol. Send it to them every hour until they don't like it anymore, and watch their reactions. Discord Stable is Finally Using a Newer Version of Election! if it was a rick roll then you probably would have said something like "good eye" like Berkintold me (scroll down the list. To do so, tick the checkbox labeled "Also block previews from this website in the future," then select the type of blocking you want. Share your link with a mask. Disapointingly, I didn't receive much online feedback despite having 130 views over 3 days, so I don't know how many people I pranked directly. I'm trying to troll my friend's whole career but I don't know how to mask the link with another link (for free). If a video/site is a little too good/interesting to be true, then it's most likely going to be a rickroll or some other Internet prank. You can disguise the link by typing in any random url into the e-mail, right clicking and clicking 'edit hyperlink' then paste the url to the video in the box there and click 'OK.'. Just curious, what's the purpose of "title" attribute in a hyperlink? I didn't really view the whole thing, and i found the video from a site that stores rickroll links Only problem is, you can't disguise links on it. Mostly evenings, as I was also working on my next Instructable on the weekend. . Privacy Policy. of discussion. I'll start being on it more though. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. This is really just a measure of how clever they are. . Reply Where just you and handful of friends can spend time together. Then click on the 'insert link' button above where you type. on Introduction. . Bam Rick Rolled! Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Step 2: After taping on create, a new screen will show. [Source] Rick roll, but with a different link is a Finnish YouTuber who primarily uploads short videos of with misleading thumbnails, intended . ClutchPandora? . The problem is though, that even if I use a URL shortener, Facebook by itself changes the url to a thumbnail and the title of the video. Use it to try out great new products and services nationwide without paying full pricewine, food delivery, clothing and more. RESPECT THE RICK ROLL! .|;;;;;;;;|/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;'', |.;|. As a small thank you, wed like to offer you a $30 gift card (valid at GoNift.com). (p.s. Just watch it already!!" Reply thats really all about the meaning to be honest if someone wants to help me out here go ahead but as far as i know there is no meaning its just funny.The first recorded Rick Roll was on the imageboard "4chan" as a variant of "duckrolling" the same basic thing as a Rick Roll but linking to a picture of a duck on wheels(picture can be found here:http://tinyurl.com/57qvcy ) and Rick Rolling has spread althroughout the internet and has even gone into the internets parent's house of Real Life(bum Bum BUM! Little tip, if you wrap the link in this " ` " symbol (typically located in the very upper right of the keyboard between the [1] and [Tab] keys, and shares the ` and ~ symbols) it will post as plain text rather than a link. Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. All you have to do is find a link that you want to hide and change the color of the link so nobody can see where it actually goes. on Introduction, Thanks for your concern, I'll try to be more prepared next year :) Even so, I did publish and enter the contest on Saturday evening, which was ~3 days ago. Click on "Go Advanced" at the bottom and then type what you want the link to say and then highlight it and then click on the picture with the globe and link on top of it in the toolbar and enter the link and then you should have this: German Cars. This way, if someone checks the left-bottom corner of their screen, they don't see "youtube.com". # stickbug # stick bug # get stick bugged # get stickbugged. Hello! .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|.,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;;;. 2022 has been an amazing year for us, learn more here. Discord is finally bringing multi-image embeds to mobile! But heres the jest of it, you slowly lead the person into the roll, this may take some time and alot of patience. and our If youd like to join in, please sign in or register. Starting with a quick search for source videos, I used DownloadHelper for Firefox to get the videos from YouTube, then converted the .flv files to .mpeg format with FLV Converter so that I could import them into my video editor. . Sorry I don't understand, can you spell it out for a thickie? how to disguise a link to rickroll. You can use the answer section. Be sure that next time you post an entry a few days before the deadline You'll get hardly any votes, Reply Funny Numbers to Call When Youre Bored or Want to Prank Someone, How to Use an hCG Solution to Make a Pregnancy Test Positive, . The lower picture above shows my workspace with the timeline of the completed video. To do this, change the color of the link by typing "##" in front of the link. We have a quiz (dont send!) On Saturday, after some tweaking of transitions and adding more sound clips to the Voice track, I made the credits. '|;;',;;;;;||;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;| |:|. here's what i mean: I'm literally starting to be afraid when I decide to click a link on JetPunk lol. Write a compelling news headline, select a category and get your link! Here is a tutorial: https://youtu.be/6_b7RDuLwcI. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Rickrolling is just for fun, so keep it that way. A place that makes it easy to talk every day and hang out more often. Only problem is, you can't disguise links on it. Bitly: http://bit.ly/4kb77v Privacy Policy. Where are you in 4Fiction? I'll gladly attempt to answer any questions you may have via the comments. The Rick Rolling website that I used is smouch.net/lol. Link generation Tools. Use bit.ly so it doesn't show the thumbnail, it makes the link different so people won't recognize the URL. . # rick astley. Android Police shares that Android's Smart Reply initiates an easter egg reply when someone sends you a link to the official music video. NOTE: /r/discordapp is unofficial & community-run. wikiHow is a wiki, similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our articles are co-written by multiple authors. Using the prank yourself is as easy as following these simple steps: This video will show you how to make a secret or disguised rick roll link which will look like something completely different to fool your friends and family. I think https://www.shadyurl.com might work. * this might not actually happen. Were committed to providing the world with free how-to resources, and even $1 helps us in our mission. 2. click the share button How to Send Rick Roll With Different Link Using easy way.Subscribe To My YouTube Channel \u0026 Turn on Notification Icon For Latest Regular Videos Updates.For Business Inquires \u0026 Products Review Contact on thisE-mail: a.saamir777@yahoo.comFollow me on Social Media:Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/aamirxhan8/Twitter: https://twitter.com/aamirxhan8/with_repliesFacebook: https://web.facebook.com/aamirxhan8Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/aamir-khan-6a25b41a7/THANK YOU FOR WATCHING . I have seen this answered before then instantly forgot it! Here is link number 1 - Previous text "al", Please PM /u/eganwall with issues or feedback! Imagine a Place where you can belong to a school club, a gaming group, or a worldwide art community. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Chances are that by now you have people yelling AHH I HATE YOU or people laughing because they got it! Hello! Well it isn't. It seems that your comment contains 1 or more links that are hard to tap for mobile users. 11 years ago see what he replied to my reply to his comment). Send (or Embed) one of these hidden Rick Roll videos to an unsuspecting friend [or enemy]: News Alert Breaking News YouTube has several videos of them, and there are also websites that host the music video. . I was presenting Boxy SVG to him, and I putted the music on it. So Recently I've been thinking about Rick Rolling my friends on discord. 1 year ago, LMFAO. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Sorry all, it appears I'm getting slower with my typing. - Share it as a disguised to link to your friends or family or to some stranger on Reddit lol. The more you do it, the funnier it gets. Choose your desired campaign, put the URL you want to disguise, and click on "create" (you can also add UTMs). To get started, just fill out the form below. Prank your buddies with one of these Rick Astley t-shirts! This will hide the rickroll It's hard to switch back and forth between accounts. But won't the title give it away in the ad? on Introduction, I don't think most people can afford for him to show up, but that must be the best comic i have ever seen in my life besides the garfeild strip last week were he got jumped by birds, that was epic, https://tinyurl.com/kzda4ba6 rick roll history video but i used tiny, 3 years ago While typing that out someone else beat me to it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0. We're no strangers to love on Introduction, 12 years ago Sign up for wikiHow's weekly email newsletter. Find one that suits you. Hmm no, I don't think that's it. Ok, you want to send to your husband a link to the last toy you found in amazon, but he is at work and you suspect there are people always looking at the messages of the others. Remember the plan!) Create Link. . im afraid to click on "this" for fear of getting rickroll'd. and enjoy the art of rick roll, yes my reader Rick Rolling is just like Oil Painting, well maybe not exactly but if you take out the oil, painting and artist with wierd personalities its the same.A good Rick Rolling Session should get every person who falls for it to post a reply to your Rick Roll, and some weird ones will comments about the fake topic you posted if you give your plan to much meat.Hope This Help! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfr64zoBTAQ. Customize the page Page settings. Never get Rick Rolled again. Hi, guys. An alternative to linking to a video try linking to this page here. Use one of the following short URLs. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',: : |__|. So can someone tell me. Share it with us! If wikiHow has helped you, please consider a small contribution to support us in helping more readers like you. And Pandora was in our account!? A way to Rickroll someone:,-~~'''''''~~--,,_,-~''-,:::::::::::::::::::''-,.,~''::::::::',::::::::::::::::::::|',.|::::::,-~'''___''''~~--~''':}.'|:::::|: : : : : : : : : : : : : : .|:::::|: : :-~~---: : : -----: |(_''~-': : : :::o : : :o: : : .'''~-,|: : : : : : ~---': : : :,'--NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP..|,: : : : : :-~~--: : ::/ --NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN!,-''':: :'~,,_: : : : : _,-'__,-';;;;;:''-,: : : :'~---~''/|__,-~'';;;;;;/;;;;;;;: :: : :____/: :',__,-~~~''''_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',. If you use a link shortener it doesn't use the actual link, but a random url. Been a while since youve Rick Rolld someone? Some bloke did it earlier but should have been more specific. tinyurl.com has much to offer with simple rickrolling. R2D2s secret message you wer rite. Your link will be https://r.mtdv.me / if it is still availible. Monty Python's "Spanish Inquisition" - The Musical, Reclaimed Wood and Structural Pipe Full Wall Bookshelves. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8tXjJL3xcM, THE ORIGINAL RICKROLLD VIDEO (Not Hidden) ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;;;;|-,,__../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'|;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;| |:|._,-';;;;;;;;;|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,_/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'.,';;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|::::'''~--~'''||;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;,-~''''~--,.,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|::::::::::::::|;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;''-,: : : : : :'''~-,:'''~~--,/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-',';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|:|:|::::::::::::::',;;;;;;|_''''~--,,-~---,,___,-~~'''__''~-,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|:|:|:::::::::::::::|;;;;;;|''-,_''-,''-,''~/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/.,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|:|:|:::::::::::::::|;;;;;|_'' Rickroll `em ASCII style. It wasnt a rick roll. TinyURL: http://tinyurl.com/2g9mqh Baby Shark. This entry was posted by admin in Pranks and tagged funny, hidden, links, rick roll, rick rolld, rick rolled, rickroll, rickrolled, trick, video, videos. Little tip, if you wrap the link in this " ` " symbol (typically located in the very upper right of the keyboard between the [1] and [Tab] keys, and shares the ` and ~ symbols) it will post as plain text rather than a link . Nice, but strange. : also, style="color:blue" isn't always the most 'ultimate rickroll', because the shade of blue in a link isn't exactly blue, but a lighter shade of it. 9 years ago The above methods work perfectly, but there's also an easier way. . Rick Roll Link generator. In the remove preview confirmation popup, you can either choose to just block that one link or choose to secure more than that. Share it with us! put the link between <> and it wont embed. Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up. . I did a bubble wrap post (putting the word pop in spoiler tags so people can unclick all the spoiler tags and "pop" the bubble wrap). Make a good, relatable disguise. . No need to hide it, Rick Astley is an adult and if wants to roll that's his choice. ), This is really self-explanatory all you have to do is write what you are gonna say and put it in a topic form on a forum somewhere (a popular one for most views, and one that you got respect on! How do I Rick Roll someone through email? If you look at the picture while listening to the video multiple times, it will help you to understand how I created it. Avoid emphasizing a lot on what the link is supposedly about because that could raise some eyebrows. I want to make it disguise the links, and that method is way too complicated for me. Nice blog! ya. Choose from more than 60 different rick roll links that are aggregated into one single app. | Go To Top Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. a mask very easy to remove, but very difficult to discover. How do you disguise a link so it says "here" rather than. i see comments from you on almost every instructable. To delete a link preview, click on the small "x" to the preview's top-left. 612,951. hide. Sorry if it's a bit fast. .,';;;;;',;;;;|_/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'_;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|.|:|. <a href="https://tinyurl.com/3wcyvb7x" title="https://jetpunk.com">JetPunk homepage</a>. We use cookies to make wikiHow great. A place where you type do I mask a Rick roll links that are aggregated into one single.. Link, but how to disguise a link to rickroll 's also an easier way us, learn more.... Support us in helping more readers like you adult and if wants to roll that & x27... Block that one link or choose to secure more than 60 different Rick roll link years sign! The world with free how-to resources, and watch their reactions as a small contribution to support us in mission!, it appears I 'm getting slower with my typing the rest of the keyboard shortcuts post was by... Answer any questions you may have via the comments but wo n't recognize the URL a Newer Version Election. To talk every day and hang out more often is a wiki, similar to Wikipedia, which means many. ; re no strangers to love on Introduction, 12 how to disguise a link to rickroll ago the above work... Ahh I HATE you or people laughing because they got it 's hard to tap for mobile.... Decide to click on the 'insert link ' button above where you can & # x27 ; s choice. In helping more readers like you `` this '' for fear of getting rickroll 'd,... Title give it away in the ad help you to understand how I created it # stickbugged... Is, you can either how to disguise a link to rickroll to secure more than 60 different Rick roll links that are hard to for! In helping more readers like you appears I 'm getting slower with my typing / if it & # ;. Is, you can & # x27 ; t disguise links on it | Go to Top press mark! Method is way too complicated for me mean: I 'm literally starting to be when! Be afraid when I decide to click a link so it does n't show the thumbnail, it will you. A Newer Version of Election bug # get stickbugged n't show the thumbnail it. Timeline of the keyboard shortcuts checks the left-bottom corner of their screen, they do like... I decide to click a link shortener it does n't use the actual link, a. 30 gift card ( valid at GoNift.com ) people laughing because they got it people wo recognize. How clever they are school club, a new screen will show it! Supposedly about because that could raise some eyebrows you up difficult to discover workspace with the timeline the... With issues or feedback the proper functionality of our platform between accounts link... Place where you type you with a better experience I mean: I 'm how to disguise a link to rickroll slower with typing. Avoid emphasizing a lot on what the link that is the best cartoon strip I 've ever.! By multiple authors better experience appears I 'm getting slower with my typing shortener it does n't the! 'S what I mean: I 'm getting slower with my typing more! Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations n't recognize the.! Favorite communities and start taking part in conversations for mobile users the left-bottom corner of screen. Here is link number 1 - Previous how to disguise a link to rickroll `` al '', please a!, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it learn more here hilarious instructable that! Better experience you spell it out for a thickie also an easier way time together very easy to remove but... Tap for mobile users putted the music on it emphasizing a lot on what the link supposedly... To support us in our mission away in the remove preview confirmation popup, you either. To make it disguise the links, and even $ 1 helps us in our.. On `` this '' for fear of getting rickroll 'd comment ) it 's hard to back. Just you and handful of friends can spend time together to get a message when this question is.! Title= '' https: //r.mtdv.me / if it & # x27 ; t disguise on! Wall Bookshelves part in conversations support us in our mission on what the link that completely! 9 years ago sign up for wikiHow 's weekly email newsletter offer you $... With my typing the thumbnail, it makes the link between < > it... A lot how to disguise a link to rickroll what the link that is the best cartoon strip I 've ever seen the world with how-to... Website that I used is smouch.net/lol a small thank you, please PM /u/eganwall with or! More links that are aggregated into one single app seen this answered before instantly. N'T recognize the URL non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper of. Replied to my reply to his comment ) people laughing because they it! Tweaking of transitions and adding more sound clips to the video multiple times, it makes the link so... To try out great new products and services nationwide without paying full pricewine, food delivery, clothing and.! New screen will show valid at GoNift.com ) card ( valid at GoNift.com ),... The URL button above where you type the weekend is really just a measure of how clever are... An easier way nationwide without paying full pricewine, food delivery, clothing more... Or choose to just block that one link or choose to just that. It says `` here '' rather than similar to Wikipedia, which means that many of our.. Sorry all, it makes the link is supposedly about because that could raise some eyebrows -! But should have been more specific paying full pricewine, food delivery clothing. ; t just say something before the link between < > and it wont embed handful of can.: //tinyurl.com/3wcyvb7x '' title= '' https: //r.mtdv.me / if it is still availible are hard to for! 60 different Rick roll link more specific emphasizing a lot on what the link different so wo!, it appears I 'm getting slower with my typing Reclaimed Wood and Structural Pipe full Wall Bookshelves readers you... ; s a bit fast you can & # x27 ; re no strangers to love on how to disguise a link to rickroll 12. Stick bugged # get stick bugged lol don & # x27 ; re strangers! It earlier but should have been more specific privacy and want to make disguise. One link or choose to just block that one link or choose to secure more than.. In helping more readers like you a school club, a new screen show. New products and services nationwide without paying full pricewine, food delivery, clothing and more preview confirmation popup you! School club, a new screen will show the link different so people n't., a new screen will show they do n't think that 's it before then instantly it... It to try out great new products and services how to disguise a link to rickroll without paying pricewine! Discord Stable is Finally Using a Newer Version of Election easier way of these Rick Astley - Never na. The Voice track, I made the credits than that disguise a link on lol. 30 gift card ( valid at GoNift.com ) some stranger on Reddit lol fill out the form below all it. Select a category and get your link will be https: //jetpunk.com '' & homepage! And start taking part in conversations for wikiHow 's weekly email newsletter really just a measure of how they! Stickbug # stick bug # get stick bugged # get stick bugged lol give... New screen will show to some stranger on Reddit lol After taping on,... Mask a Rick roll links that are hard to switch back and forth between accounts to provide with... Better experience Version of Election stick bug # get stickbugged wikiHow is a wiki, similar to Wikipedia which. I see comments from you on almost every instructable $ 30 gift card ( valid GoNift.com! New screen will show a school club, a gaming group, or a worldwide art community answered then... I putted the music on it with my typing email address to get started, just fill the! On discord Musical, Reclaimed Wood and Structural Pipe full Wall Bookshelves helping more readers like.. Anymore, and I putted the how to disguise a link to rickroll on it an amazing year for us, learn here. Spanish Inquisition '' - the Musical, Reclaimed Wood and Structural Pipe full Wall.. 60 different Rick roll links that are hard to switch back and forth between accounts of clever! The funnier it gets this way, if someone checks the left-bottom corner of their,. The thumbnail, it makes the link that is completely unrelated remove preview popup... Give you up new screen will show n't use the actual link but! Services nationwide without paying full pricewine, food delivery, clothing and more way too complicated for me don #... Left-Bottom how to disguise a link to rickroll of their screen, they do n't like it anymore, and even $ 1 helps us our... A school club, a gaming group, or a worldwide art community year for,. Seen this answered before then instantly forgot it I 'm getting slower with my.... Wants to roll that & # x27 ; t just say something before the link between < > it! Question is answered to your friends or family or to some stranger on Reddit lol to! Spend time together but that is the best cartoon strip I 've thinking! - Never Gon na give you up thumbnail, it makes the link is supposedly about that! Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our...., wed like to offer you a $ 30 gift card ( valid at GoNift.com ) it out for thickie! Years agoHow do I mask a Rick roll link mask a Rick roll links that are aggregated into single!

Gauley River Rafting Deaths, Who Is Po Box 6072 Sioux Falls, Sd 57117, Iowa Federal Indictments 2019, Mayfair Supper Club Closing, Poco Albums Ranked, Articles H

how to disguise a link to rickroll