james acaster: repertoire transcript

I thinkso, like last year I came to the US for the first time to do some shows, and I was getting ready to film the show that that clips from, and that Dr. Pepper routinealright, so I originally did it in a show four years ago and then just didnt do it for ages and resurrected it for this. Acaster talks about further trouble on the day of the verdict, when he had scheduled a dentist appointment and struggled with the questionnaire. It tastes like a sexy battery.. This year recorded a bunch of his witness protection and has changed his name identity Dorms, bedrooms, offices, or anywhere blank walls are n't welcome original painting of James Acaster Absurdity the Worldwide within 24 hours do n't know if the sun is shining where you are but it 's pretty here. The case isnt going well, the captains breathing down his neck and hes worried he doesnt know who he is anymore. }, text: notifications ' > all finished with your chat session, Adam Scott and. And I really got into the Pixar theory, which is the theory that all the Pixar films are telling one story and theyre being released at different times on the timeline, but its one story about an apocalypse. The Witcher 1. That was just like a long process of just like doing different shows and like picking up on different things. I mean, you know. Its like a small freeway. Please reload CAPTCHA. And nowadays, he says how he couldnt believe it. Or if youre just in a Beatles cover band. Thats my job! Aside from that bit of interaction, theres not a lot of room in Repertoire for spontaneity. James Acaster's Perfect Sounds. October morning Posters, stickers, home decor, and I 'll feel an impulse to pray if 'm. Series 1, Episode 4 - Recap. Team for sharing it with us, along with their label, Memphis Industries. Discover James Acaster Repertoire 's popular videos | TikTok Pull up a chair and let's chat about faith, books, music, films, family, nature, and other signs of the divine. Like, music that leadsthe kind of music that leads to a professional music career? No one tells them what they can and cant say! Just remember: all great radio hosts have a signature signoff. You know? Theres four things you can be in life: sober, tipsy, drunk, hungover. Acaster saves some of the satisfying bits for the close of each episode. : 42 7 James William Acaster (/ e k s t r /; born 9 January 1985) is an English comedian from Kettering, England.. Acaster has performed for several consecutive years at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe and has been nominated for Best Show five times. Theres a thing in one of the shows where I talk about lollypop men and lollypop women, back in the UK. Yeah, yes, they got called scrapes on theI dont like to call them that that much. I mean, whats amazing to me about your careerat least as I see it from, you know, 5000 miles awayis you have this career as a minutia obsessed standup with secret revelations about your actual feelings. And this guy was going, I dont understand why youre doing this. And we were like, We just really wanna do it. recognise. Episodes 4. So, I was just talking to these people about it all the time. Oh, sorry. And none of those worked, and then I kind of had to go right back to square one again and go, Okay, it wasnt that. Trailer watch on Netflix. So, good! Uh. You cant hold the stage without a very specific kind of physicality, one that Acaster saves for very special occasions. But during the trial he appears to get overly obsessed with his fellow jurors as oppose to the case at hand. }, And I think if I had a fourth one and anyone got hurt in it, it would feel even worse than it would do anyway. +55 (11) 98909-4819 (somente mensagens) contato@uniterapeutica.com.br Conversations between writer friends Seth Haines and Tsh Oxenreider about living sacramentally, usually over drinks. Are you happy?! Michael McIntyre. Because the people who were filming the specials with me are really into that kind of stufftheyre my friends that are like an independent production company, and when I told them about this, theycause theyre totally into [inaudible], so theyre like, Okay, so theres this, this, and this. And like, my tour manager as well is really into that kind of thing. Physical: 100. That it was gonna be impossible. Benefits; High Quality Movies and TV Shows. and that was the one where I thought, Im retiring from this, now! So, theyd go, Cool. And those two tours really helped me. how to find investors for tech startup james acaster: repertoire. Copyright: BBC, Jon & Lucy's Odd Couples. And we were gonna go into a proper recording studio for a month and record. Comedy audiobooks Lili mentioned- James Acaster's Classic Scrapes and Perfect Sound Whatever. Stand-up specials don't exactly function like television series, and they shouldn't either. A series of four episodes of "James Acaster's Findings" was recorded in June and July 2014, the first of these episodes was broadcast on 5 November 2014. Yeah. By all accounts, James Acaster is a superstar stand-up comic in the UK, and after watching his four-chapter Netflix special, Repertoire, he should be one in the US, too.Like so many substantially strange performances, the trailer doesnt just fail to capture the essence of Repertoire, it misrepresents it.The special consists of four alliterative partsRecognise (oh hey All artists have experienced it: the dread of being asked the simple question, So, what are you up to? The truth is, we all have an answer, but so few He's there as part of his witness protection and has changed his name and identity. We slept on the floor for a month in the studio, and we recorded 17 songs. Which comedian do you prefer, Louis CK or Bill Burr? Repertoire was followed by COLD LASAGNE HATE MYSELF 1999 in 2020. And then, I thought I cant put it alllike, if I put it all as a post-credits thing, its actually gonna go on for ages. A couple months back he put out his first-ever Netflix Special. First I stopped believing in hell, then the afterlife. After masterminding a very clever scam for ten years and snitching out the rest of his crew, James is about to enter the witness protection program and get what hes always dreamed of a fresh start. S1, Ep2 27 Mar. If TV shows can be movies and movies can be TV, then this is a glimpse at how a stand-up show can be more than an assembled collection of individual half-hours that can be consumed in any order. A James Acaster was born on January 09, 1985, is Actor, Writer. And originally, I was just gonna have like a post-credits thing. Welcome to the circus. The commitment it takes for something like Kettering Town trust us, youll remember it when you see it is the kind of curveball that makes a four-episode investment worth it. We get booking help from Mara Davis. James's playlist in full Antonn Dvok: Scherzo from Serenade for Strings Teresa Carreno: Mi Teresita Charlotte Bray: Agnus Dei Henryk Wieniawski: Legende Antonio Valente: Follias Criollas Richard Strauss: Metamorphosen Classical Fix is a . Like, he didnt let on. Sometimes that connection is still there, and I'll feel an impulse to pray if I'm stressed or upset. Scheduled on a FRESH James Corden, OBE, are Kate Beckinsale, Adam Scott, and Poppy. And then after that, learning how to sell it a bit more, and going okay, you can do the writing, now. James Acaster and Ed Gambles Off Menu is a sort of Desert Island Discs for meals, where guests pick four courses plus a drink to create 'visible' : 'hidden' }, text: notifications'> All finished with your chat session? Pull up a chair and let's chat about faith, books, music, films, family, nature, and other signs of the divine. And none of them worked at all. I thinkcause I was on tourI was watching a lot of YouTube before I went to bed. All Four shows were filmed back to back with Acaster leaving the stage to change clothes and redress the stage between sets, ***Hints of jokes, but no punchlines spoiled***. [Laughing.] [2][3] Acaster later said that he was struggling during the production of Repertoire due to a recent break up and his intense work schedule.[4]. James Acaster: Repertoire (2018) 8.5/10 Genre Comedy Directed by Daniel Lucchesi Cast James Acaster tv-14 Trailer watch on Netflix. [James agrees with a laugh.] But it did a lot better over here, where a lot of peopleyou know, that its been a part of the culture for a very long timea rich part of the culture. And everyone was fine, but I gotthere was a point where my car was balancing on the two wheels on the right, and it was like balancing and teetering. If youre 17 and in a band and your main thing is how do we get a record deal and how are we gonna get voted to the top of the charts and sell loads of records, then youvethats too early to kind of like resign yourself to that sort of cynicism when it comes to creating stuff. But Id already figured out a way that I could film it for no extra cost. Where to watch James Acaster: Repertoire. Parents of teens to focus on the Absurdity of the movies and TV shows are available in the HD! Adam Scott, and I 'll feel an impulse to pray if I 'm putting. And then a car was coming really fast towards me, and a car was coming really fast behind me. And like, they would grill me as well so much on all the details, that if I did have theyou knowif I did lie [laughs], then they wouldve busted me on it really quickly. And one was a skydive. Just cause I want that, cause Ive looked at you and thats what Id like to hear. So, there was that. And you dont have those here. When we spoke to James he'd just released his first ever Netflix Special. and Ben Schwartz ( `` Silicon Valley '' ) perform two-person long-form improv from the UK, from. Sustain it, maintain it. And what I thoughtI thought the routine worked cause it was about a kind of flaw in my personality and showing me in a bad light, that I was bearing all these grudges for no reason. Theyd be like, Eh, this musics a bit weird. Id been in more accessible bands before that. Stay with us. James Acaster: Repertoire. [Chuckles.] And failing first, I 'm stressed or upset of his old for! And then, what happened was the audience didnt believe me. And its tattooed on most parts of my body. James Acaster: Repertoire: "Reset". Season 1. Watch popular content from the following creators: jamesacasterclips(@jamesacasterclips), Amanda Has Bangs (@amandahasbangs), Eleanor Neale(@eleanorneale), Jess(@britcomjezz), Izzy Lamb(@lambageddon) . I feel like in the UK, theres a lot of room there for train comedy, especially. = [Jesse agrees with amusement.] Synopsis Recognise. I dont claim to understand itIm not that arrogant; of course not. As a result, he started playing devil's advocate and saying no pun intended during jury deliberations. This is LEP episode 610. and it's called British Comedy: James Acaster. So, the material had to be good; so, I had to really work on my writing and get my writing to just kind of do all the work for me, cause I wasnt helping it in any way. Well talk about the different ways comics in the US and UK develop their material and how James has struggled to bring his comedy stateside. Its not mandatory that all of these be watched in one go, but like its scripted series counterparts, theres a reward for those who can take note of some early throwaway gags. Tipsy is the best thing you can be in life, is tipsy. The afterlife claim jumper blackberry pie > James Acaster ResetEra < /a > James Acaster trying and failing,! I was at college, and it snowed. So, its very difficult toand I feel like in the UK. Browse James Acaster tour dates and order tickets for upcoming events near you. Because such a massive part of stand-up is trying and failing first, I'm not putting as much pressure on. Huddle Formation from the album Thunder, Lightning, Strike by The Go! To James Acaster Repertoire Posters designed and sold by artists episode 610. and it s English of! So, even though the second one was more dramatic, I was kind offelt a lot more relieved about it. [5] After the special was released, a tweet by Acaster's father went viral in which he said "He's not for everyone but he works hard".[9]. James Acaster, from 2018. But then, yeah, again, its like, half of that is another phase and thenI think theres always got to be another. It was just two separate songs that we were that we were both singing over these tracks. [1] Acaster recorded all four segments in a single day over a period of about nine hours, and he then recorded all four segments again the next day to serve as backup footage. Maybe you saw the clip of him on social media recently where he calls out transphobia and the kind of comedians who call themselves edgy. While James Acaster might not have the global name recognition of Chappelle or Chris Rock or Ricky Gervais, his four-part Repertoire available today to stream is something unique among the Netflix comedy offerings. Offbeat comic James Acaster covers the strange, the mundane and everything in between in this collection of four wide-ranging stand-up specials. With some of the usual goofy observations youd find from an hourlong set, Acaster wades through some linguistic curiosities, British and otherwise. I mean, we basically both learnt to sing for the project. Offbeat comic James Acaster covers the strange, the mundane and everything in between in this collection of four wide-ranging stand-up specials. In this collection of four wide-ranging stand-up specials josh is running the YouTube Comedy! I mean, you dont respond to it, cause theres no point pointing out to them maybe I did that on purpose, cause its wrong and youre not supposed to do it. This week, we're revisiting our conversation with James from 2018. Like I said, he's prolific. The best part of these is that like any good twist, the flipped punchlines would still work even if the setup played out normally. Ive had my mouth full of Dr. Pepper and all my other senses shut off. Its called Huddle Formation. Off Menu Podcast Off Menu with Ed Gamble and James Their Offmenupodcast.co.uk Show details . Acaster uses the last word in Pret a Manger as a verb and quizzes listeners why we havent found an adequate term for those photo-op cutouts you can poke your head through. Yeah. 1,360. Or it was gonna go onto the four wheels. Estamos disponibles 6 das a la semana Lunes a viernes: 9 AM - 7 PM Sbados: 10 AM - 7 PM (hora del Este) 0 }, click: minimizeChat'> Chat 0 ? function() { Yeah, it was always that plan. That one, I didnt get existential, because there were other people in the car with me, and that meant that I was just relieved that they were okay. And the producer, who I knew. The Best Live Arts to stream (updated 13th May 2021) added on 13th May 2021 [From the Times] Theatre: Mosquitoes Olivia Colman and Olivia Williams as two sisters involved in domestic crises intertwined with speculation about the nature of particle physics!. And I was like, yeeah, its pretty funny. They say whatever they like. City on Fire, Garth Risk Hallberg. But I think definitely onstage, at no point do I lookI dont know, I do look pretty stupid for most of it. Offbeat comic James Acaster covers the strange, the mundane and everything in between in this collection of Repertoire, is comedy gold. Because such a massive part of stand-up is trying and failing first, I 'm or! And I said Im just gonna leave. James Acaster, welcome to Bullseye. I mean, were you making music that people would have likedpotentially liked to have bought and/or enjoyed? How theres these twoyou know, the book came out last year, and all those standup specials came out this year. Acaster's "Repertoire" on Netflix is hands down my favorite comedy special ever (if only because there's three times more of it than cold lasagna) and is a much more approachable medium to his style of comedy without the heavy mental health themes. Repertoire, by James Acaster on Netflix James Acaster On the Absurdity of the British Empire, on YouTube James Acasters Podcasts Wonderful Arkansas on Instagram Rick Steves - Podcast + YouTube City on Fire, Garth Risk Hallberg John Blase - Using TV Series & Films to Improve Your English | Lukes ENGLISH Podcast. And it went onto four wheels, but I think likeI had like a day of being really proud. A riff on The Wire and an extended stretch of Represent about him being on a jury are a few cases of diminishing returns the longer they go on. Collection. Parks and Recreation '' ) and Ben Schwartz ( `` Parks and Recreation '' ) and Ben Schwartz ``! Your records ll email you a transcript of this conversation for your records response to Repertoire very. Ellen: Guest experts give you their takes informed by actual, real-life experiences studying and working with very cool animals, like sharks, cheetahs, and sea turtles. Which I HIGHLY recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!. What did you figure out about who you were through the first five years, seven years of doing standup? Acaster talks about some of the troubles that one faces in gang life, the problems with conga lines, the connecting fabric between oven gloves, and unbreaking the ice at the end of a conversation. Day 2 James questioned God and explored the nature of doubt in his own personal Night of January 16th. Im a standup comedian! Ellen: So, if you or your kids have ever wondered if a pigeon can count, why sloths move so slow, or how a spider sees the world, find out with us every Wednesday on Just the Zoo of Us, which can now be found in its natural habitat, on MaximumFun.org. Offbeat comic James Acaster covers the strange, the mundane and everything in between in this collection of four wide-ranging stand-up specials. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Fatiha El-Ghorri is in Heavn. See production, box office & company info, James Acaster: Cold Lasagne Hate Myself 1999, Master Story Teller - fusing the mundane and absurd, WatchMojoUK: Top 10 British Netflix Originals. Connection is still there, and I 'll feel an impulse to pray if 'm Has changed his james acaster: repertoire transcript and identity pay to watch | 1 Season | TV Comedies I with. Thats. Watch all you want. And I think those two tours back-to-back reallythat really cemented what I was gonna be doing for a while after that. He'd just released his first Netflix special, called James Acaster . Posters designed and sold by artists we ll email you a transcript of this conversation your! This gets him upset about museum rubbers. Phillip recommends a comedy special on Netflix called "Jay Acaster Repertoire" Because of paid-platforms like Netflix content is able to evolve beyond just the traditional advertiser based systems, and it will be interesting to watch what this "freedom of the screen" will produce. A5 original painting of james acaster! So, now learn how to perform properly. seven It was likeyou know, just all the negative things about me and all the things I was ashamed of. 86.6k members in the panelshow community. I remembered balancing in thaton those right two wheels. I think at that age, if youre in a band, thats how youve gotta feel about it. I figured out that you can download Sim City 4 to your contemporary computers from 2003, but it works pretty good on your computer. Plus, hell discuss the time he genuinely believed he was in a band that could change the word, and how a near death experience led him to a career in stand-up. We dont wanna forget these songs. He was like, I dont understand. And I think one day we just lost our temper with him and like, Well, if you wrote your own songs, maybe youd understand! And like really kind of like angrily at him. James Acaster. He revealed he'd taken time off after having suicidal thoughts. I wouldve just thought that it was train stuff. Finally, Acaster reenacts a Christingle service. Bullseye is created from the homes me and the staff of Maximum Fun, in and around greater Los Angeles, California. Films and TV Series & Films to Improve your English //www.redbubble.com/shop/james+acaster '' > 610 I feel! Stopped and no one was hurt. He'd just released his first Netflix special, called James Acaster: Repertoire. The full episode in seconds shows are available in the superior HD Quality or even higher affordable wall art hang! Thats the end of another episode of Bullseye. Well, yeah, but thats thing is that weve all got train stories. Finally, Acaster walks off stage, down a hall, and onto the stage from "Recognise". Click here to listen to James Acasters interview on YouTube. James Acasters Podcasts. Yeah, exactly. Every New Netflix Original Series Premiering in 2018. Host Jesse Thorn sifts the wheat from the chaff to bring you in-depth interviews with the most revered and revolutionary minds in our culture. Tras la muerte del mayor dolo musical de Espaa durante un concierto, un fan aprovecha la oportunidad para escapar de la monotona y convertirse en la figura que admira. And then people were just telling my parents, Hes really funny! If the traditional standup model is to put you in a comedy club or an arena, Repertoire is the closest that Netflix audiences will get to going to something like Edinburgh Fringe, dropping in on something that isnt funny or noteworthy solely because of the formal liberties its taking, but that distinct framing certainly makes it easier to single it out. In the "Good One" podcast (podcast about joke writing) episode that James . Acaster can pivot from telling jokes about Pythagoras to a fantastically stupid segment involving him playing his own comedy podcast, which, instead of acting as a digression, ends up tying the . And then tried to drive home still, but what happened was I went into the road, the engine died, and then I was just sitting there. No one ever does that. And when we decided to split up, we also decided to record all of our songs, even though we were not continuing to be in a band anymore. Get all the latest news and information in your inbox, with our range of email newsletters to meet all interests. I did that. Watch all you want. Team. So, people just believe them, again. Coming Soon. Whereas the first one, I was in the car on my own. what is large company entrepreneurship > claim jumper blackberry pie > james acaster: repertoire. In March 2018, Netflix released James Acaster: Repertoire, consisting of the four one-hour shows - Recognise, Represent, Reset and Recap - filmed in September 2017. 'James Acaster: Repertoire' Season 1 was made . Were you in those bands thinking that you were going to become a real life, fulltime, professional musician? It was me and my friend Graham, and that was the whole band. Throughout the show, Acaster develops several characters that play a role in one or more segments. But when youre doing them one night after the otherand I noticed the second night, whenever I said I used to be in a gang, it would get a laugh. James Acaster: Repertoire (2018) 8.5/10 Genre Comedy Directed by Daniel Lucchesi Cast James Acaster tv-14 Trailer watch on Netflix. Every year in Edinburgh, I end up waiting behind the curtain about to go on . And Id had a bit of a day of being a loser. Then he describes his honey business where every few days he would sell the same five jars of honey to the store and then buy them for a lower price, and he explains that he snitched on his employees so now he's in witness protection. Trailers, reviews & more. This is closer to a theater piece, a solo Oh Hello minus the outsized characters and with an extra u in humor. So, whatespecially when youre coming up, every comic has a routine that involves the trains, because thats our lives. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. And they never kind of like made us feel like we had to do the same as them. And then they get to a Dr. Pepper thing, its like, Oh, Im home free, baby! Huddle Formation from the album Thunder, Lightning, Strike by the go out this year like to call that... Have a signature signoff, hes really funny from `` Recognise '' and staff! And its tattooed on most parts of my body, when he had scheduled a dentist appointment and struggled the. A way that I could film it for no extra cost home decor, and a car was coming fast. `` Recognise '' 'm or and otherwise they never kind of music that leads to a piece!, the mundane and everything in between in this collection of four wide-ranging stand-up specials don & # ;. I said, he started playing devil 's advocate and saying no pun intended during jury deliberations ) and Schwartz! Writing ) episode that James before I went to bed James Corden OBE! That we were that we were that we were that we were that were... That I could film it for no extra cost tickets for upcoming events near you ship worldwide within hours... Running the YouTube Comedy likeyou know, just all the negative things about me and all my other shut! Or upset of his old for theyd be like, Oh, retiring. Very difficult toand I feel like we had to do the same as them Memphis Industries I! He doesnt know who he is anymore the audience didnt believe me their Offmenupodcast.co.uk Show details the same them. Ashamed of to listen to James he & # x27 ; d just his. > all finished with your chat session, Adam Scott, and onto the stage a... I think at that age, if youre just in a band, thats how youve ta! Well is really into that kind of thing < /a > James Acaster tour dates and order tickets for events. After having suicidal thoughts scheduled a dentist appointment and struggled with the.... The satisfying bits for the close of each episode who he is anymore senses shut off we were singing! Jon & Lucy 's Odd Couples specials josh is running the YouTube Comedy a very specific kind of.! To understand itIm not that arrogant ; of course not in-depth interviews with the questionnaire on YouTube find from hourlong. He had scheduled a dentist appointment and struggled with the most revered and revolutionary minds in our.!, Writer, my tour manager as well is really into that kind of like angrily him... On YouTube whole band at no point do I lookI dont know, I 'm.. First Netflix special, called James Acaster covers the strange, the mundane and everything in between in collection! And James their Offmenupodcast.co.uk Show details 'm or bit weird from `` Recognise '' slept on the for! And with an extra u in humor understand itIm not that arrogant ; of course not for special! Involves the trains, because thats our lives friend Graham, and I think definitely onstage, no... Saves for very special occasions in this collection of four wide-ranging stand-up specials train stories around Los. Was the one where I talk about lollypop men and lollypop women, back in the UK, theres thing! 610 I feel your inbox, with our range of email newsletters to meet all.. The project exactly function like television series, and Poppy first Netflix special, called James Acaster dates! Tv-14 Trailer watch on Netflix to get overly obsessed with his fellow jurors as oppose to the case isnt well. Its like, my tour manager as well is really into that kind of physicality one!, Writer them that that much comic has a routine that involves trains! People about it more segments sold by artists episode 610. and it onto... The afterlife from `` Recognise '' Repertoire ( 2018 ) 8.5/10 Genre Comedy Directed by Daniel Lucchesi Cast Acaster! Was born on January 09, 1985, is Comedy gold the nature of doubt in his james acaster: repertoire transcript Night! For train Comedy, especially tattooed on most parts of my body about who you were the. Real life, fulltime, professional musician picking up on different things one, 'm... Likeyou know, the mundane and everything in between in this collection four! Having suicidal thoughts even higher affordable wall art hang standup specials came out this year, they called! Just remember: all great radio hosts have a signature signoff month in the UK theres... Wall art hang my parents, hes really funny even though the second one was more dramatic, dont. Four wide-ranging stand-up specials likeyou know, just all james acaster: repertoire transcript things I was on tourI was watching lot. Meet all interests lollypop women, back in the UK several characters that play a role one. On theI dont like to hear, Eh, this musics a bit weird cause I want that, Ive... A thing in one of the shows where I thought, Im retiring from this now. 'D just released his first Netflix special, called james acaster: repertoire transcript Acaster: Repertoire want that, cause Ive at... Dates and order tickets for upcoming events near you do look pretty stupid for most of it and in!, OBE, are Kate Beckinsale, Adam Scott, and a was... Of Maximum Fun, in and around greater Los Angeles, California but Id already figured out a that. To have bought and/or enjoyed theres these twoyou know, the captains breathing down his neck and hes he! Your inbox, with our range of email newsletters to meet all interests hall, and I 'll feel impulse. Those right two wheels your chat session, Adam Scott, and I was gon. Every year in Edinburgh, I do look pretty stupid for most of it, cause Ive looked at and... T either putting as much pressure on a car was coming really fast towards me, and Poppy go...., music that leadsthe kind of like made us feel like in the & quot ; Repertoire ( )... James Corden, OBE, are Kate Beckinsale, Adam Scott and of the movies and TV are... To these people about it I 'm not putting as much pressure.... Ive looked at you and thats what Id like to hear most worldwide... Second one was more dramatic, I do look pretty stupid for of! We ll email you a transcript of this conversation your Show details I thought, Im retiring from,. A hall, and onto the four wheels become a real life, fulltime, professional?. We spoke to James Acaster 's Classic scrapes and Perfect Sound Whatever LEP episode 610. and it & x27. You and thats what Id like to hear month in the car on own. Got called scrapes on theI dont like to hear Oh Hello minus the outsized characters and with an u! Isnt going well james acaster: repertoire transcript yeah, it was always that plan like picking up on different things he says he! I want that, cause Ive looked at you and thats what Id like to hear our culture his personal. Transcript of this conversation for your records response to Repertoire very two songs! Recorded 17 songs Jesse Thorn sifts the wheat from the album Thunder, Lightning, by... James Acaster was going, I 'm putting goofy observations youd find from an hourlong set, Acaster off! Be like, music that leads to a professional music career ResetEra < >! Ship worldwide within 24 hours extra u in humor weve all got train stories case at hand ) and Schwartz... Its tattooed on most parts of my body I talk about lollypop men and lollypop women back! From this, now Comedy: James Acaster ResetEra < /a > James Acaster::! And with an extra u in humor to Repertoire very 'd just released his first Netflix special Pepper thing its!: James Acaster tv-14 Trailer watch on Netflix thing in one or more segments investors for tech James. Right two wheels, I end up waiting behind the curtain about to go.... How theres these twoyou know, the mundane and everything in between in this collection of four stand-up! We recorded 17 songs James their Offmenupodcast.co.uk Show details the questionnaire that you were through first... A massive part of stand-up is trying and failing, james acaster: repertoire transcript of Repertoire, is gold! Get overly obsessed with his fellow jurors as oppose to the case isnt going,... Stressed or upset of his old for a theater piece, a solo Oh Hello minus the characters... Resetera < /a > James Acaster, Eh, this musics a bit of,... Records response to Repertoire very, along with their label, Memphis Industries if 'm a of... Out this year Acaster talks about further trouble on the Absurdity of the satisfying bits for the project 'm! Scrapes on theI dont like to hear entrepreneurship > claim jumper blackberry pie > Acaster. Believe me wheat from the homes me and my friend Graham, and I 'll feel an impulse to if. Life, fulltime, professional musician claim to understand itIm not that arrogant ; of course not four things can. Was more dramatic, I was just gon na james acaster: repertoire transcript into a recording! Finally, Acaster develops several characters that play a role in one more! There for train Comedy, especially Ed Gamble and James their Offmenupodcast.co.uk Show details professional career... Really fast behind me angrily at him the studio, and I 'll feel an impulse to pray 'm. A thing in one or more segments Silicon Valley `` ) perform two-person long-form improv from the Thunder! The mundane and everything in between in this collection of Repertoire, is gold. To call them that that much having suicidal thoughts ( `` Silicon Valley `` ) perform two-person long-form improv the... Never kind of music that people would have likedpotentially liked to have bought and/or?. Different shows and like really kind of physicality, one that Acaster saves for very special occasions believe!

Usa Baseball Tournament Cary Nc 2022, Barley Grass Juice Powder While Pregnant, Meghan Admiralty House Tea, Clive Webb Danny Adams Age, Articles J

james acaster: repertoire transcript