la pointe events somerset, wi

Jaiden and Kyles day was perfect! Attend, Share & Influence! July Member Meeting - The Story of the Free Clinic of Pierce and St. Croix. A brand new event center located on 40 acres on the scenic Apple River in Somerset, Wisconsin. We couldn't have hoped for a better DJ for our special day. He was fun, played a great mix of music for everyone to enjoy, and really listened to the details we wanted included for our special day. From the moment you meet Liz, you will know you made the right choice! La Pointe Events is looking for a fun and energetic Day-of Wedding Coordinator for our wedding season (May-October). If I could give them 10 stars I would! I would highly recommend Profile for your wedding venue! We felt so grateful to have the La Pointe team helping us navigate the planning and the day-of decisions that came up due to a very rainy day. With over 40 acres of private property, . I cannot begin to describe how amazing our wedding was thanks to the team at La Pointe. Prices are reasonable and everything is very customizable. The LaPointe team made us feel like they genuinely cared about our wedding and us from day one. Civil Union, Commitment Ceremony, Elopement, Interfaith Ceremony, Non-Religious Ceremony, Religious Ceremony, Second Wedding , Vow Renewal Ceremony, Backyard, Beach, Waterfront, Park, Restaurant, Tented, Trees, Bar & Drinks, Bar Rental, Food & Catering, Planning, Wedding Design, Rentals & Equipment, Tents, Service Staff, Transportation, Shuttle Service. This was an important priority for us to have incredible food and a full bar set up. 710 Spring St, Somerset WI 54025. 2. Previously, Candyce was a Midwest Territor y Account Manager at BiPro USA. Gary was so helpful when we came close to losing our pianist due to covid and had a back up plan ready just in case. La Pointe was the greatest and I cannot say enough good things about it. BOOK YOUR EVENT Welcome General Sam's Event Center partners with our sister company, La Pointe Events, to take care of all your wedding and large event needs! 5 stars across the board! We cannot begin to recommend La Pointe Events enough! Attend, Share & Influence! See a problem? e to use too! It is located Let me start by saying, La Pointe Events was the first and only wedding venue that I toured. Only 45 minutes from the Twin Cities and 10 minutes from beautiful Stillwater, Minnesota. We send infrequent, valuable emails only (nobody likes spam). For our wedding we had Carlie with Adagio. Our guest could not stop raving about the property and everything it had to offer. A brand new event center located on 40 acres on the scenic Apple River in Somerset, Wisconsin. Last Update. Its hard to find the right words to express how perfect, flawless and magical my wedding day was. 3. 23 places sorted by traveler favorites 1. Just. If a relaxed ceremony amid the gentle sounds of the countryside is what you had in mind, this venue will not disappoint. Second, the property is to die for. Folks absolutely need to consider Adagio for their DJ services and if they get Gary they will be in GREAT hands! The service was phenomenal, the food was delicious and the whole staff was amazing. Other available facilities include a full kitchen and bar, and 21 cabins for guests to rent during event dates. I had about 175 people attend my wedding, and every single of them have expressed to me that the venue, food, cabin stay and experience was the best that they have ever seen. A brand new event center located on 40 acres on the scenic Apple River in Somerset, Wisconsin. Chequamegon Chef's Exhibition 6/15/2023 La Pointe - 0.01 miles away. He brought professionalism, fun, and creativity to our day and was a tremendous leader. Barn in the Woods Wedding, Bovey, MN. Claim this business (715) 808-9188. Coming from the bride, it truly was a stress-free experience. Everything from the planning process to t Liz and Brock have thought of everything to make your day run smoothly. 11019-La Pointe - Interior V360-08-14-2020; 11019-La Pointe - Interior V360-08-14-2020 La Pointe Events is a wedding Venue in the Twin Cities, Minnesota area located on the beautiful Apple River. - Climate controlled or open-air banquet hall with coat room, modern bathrooms, full sized patio and lobby with fireplace.- Full bar with experienced bartenders. La Pointe Events is a venue for wedding and event services. UPCOMING EVENTS . Map. The food is amazing and the staff have been very responsive and organization. Music Entertainment. Go-to place to discover events for more than 20M people globally. Absolutely 100% would recommend to anybody looking for a wedding venue! The Profile Event Center is a dynamic and exciting setting for wedding receptions, corporate functions, and private events. (And La Pointe is one of our favorite venues! A Day on the Green: Traditional Madeline Island 4th of July 7/04/2023 La Pointe - 0.01 miles away. + Map & Directions. The indoor reception space, features floor to ceiling wrap around windows, enhancing the charming view of Wisconsin's famous Apple River. A brand new event center located on 40 acres on the scenic Apple River in Somerset, Wisconsin. 710 Spring Street, Somerset, WI, US 54025 La Pointe Events - Pradia Dining. La Pointe Events prides itself in being an all-inclusive venue that can provide all of the essential services on your wedding day. This venue provides the following spaces; a 6,000 square foot event center, ceremony areas, and get-ready rooms. 710 Spring Street, Somerset, WI, US 54025 La Pointe Events - He was a pros pro. Meaningful images of your love, life, and the human condition. Liz, Brock, and the entire team is beyond anything you could ever imagine - the whole planning proce We loved this venue! How the Right DJ Can Help Minimize Stress. La Pointe Events - Sam's Building 710 Spring Street Somerset, WI 54025. Jenna got ready in the bridal suite and enjoyed champaign and laughter with her bridesmaids! Congratulations Kyle and Jaiden! We had appetizers, a main course, and late night pizza, all of which was fabulous. I was in a full blown panic mode but Liz and Kate stepped up and took on the task. Alongside your celebration space, they can supply anything from your food and alcohol to a day-of coordinator. We got so many compliments on the beauty of the venue, its so unique and naturally gorgeous. 413 Wacouta Street, Suite 100 Saint Paul, MN 55101, As you read the title, you may be wondering how a DJ, Planning a wedding can be overwhelming with all the details that make, 2023 Adagio Djay Entertainment. La Pointe Wedding, Somerset, WI September 3, 2022 I am so excited to share this beautiful wedding at La Pointe Events in Somerset, Wisconsin! All Photos Menu Restaurant. The Autumn Dog Studio | All Rights Reserved | hello@theautumndog.com. The venue was stunning, especially doing an outdoor ceremony with Apple River in the background. 616 were here. I will recommend to everyone I know! We chose Diamond Hall and it was so convenient to have our ceremony in the Madeline room. Cozy Park Point Beach House Wedding | Duluth, MN | Vanessa + Matt. Just. When you book with La Pointe Events you get it all. Candyce Lefeber's Phone Number and Email. Needless to say, those two things make quite a combo and it was an amazing wedding day!! Jaiden is an amazing planner and literally thought through every second of the day. . The owners do an absolutely fantastic job with their customer service from the first introduction meeting through the entire event. La Pointe Events Somerset, WI 1 month ago . Just. Fri, Jul 8, 9:00 AM + 5 more events. La Pointe Events is a rustic wedding venue located in scenic Somerset, WI. Hair Tiffany Kingsley & Bri Christensen, Groomsmen and Groom Attire Express Pants, Kennedy Blue Bow Ties, Etsy Suspenders. With over 40 acres of private property, full kitchen, full bar, staff, decor, coordination La Pointe brings your dreams to a reality. 1,314 were here. Please no drinking and . Reach out, and lets talk about the photographs of your dreams. La Pointe Events was created for the couple who wants their wedding day to have it all without the stress of it all. Shuttle Information for Guests Staying at New Richmond Hotels. Enjoy the beautiful memories of this fabulous wedding day!! Our day ran smoothly and I would not have wanted to have our wedding anywhere else. La Pointe Events Somerset, WI. Blushing Emerald at La Pointe Events Hosted By Out of the Box Events. In all - if you want a lot of dancing and an unbelievably fun time, DJ Derick is your man! He delivered the perfect experience).Merlin was there early with all equipment, made it all about us, had smooth transitions from ceremony, to cocktail hour, to dinner, to the dance and really helped keep our day on track!Thank you ADE! Very happy with La Pointe! enuinely listened to what we wanted, even down to the small details. Norman Quack's Chophouse - Stillwater. our wedding was raving about how beautiful everything was. A brand new event center located on 40 acres on the scenic Apple River in Somerset, Wisconsin. and beyond to make sure each detail was taken care of. 2:44. La Pointe Events, 710 Spring Street, Somerset, United States. She is also one of the kindest and sweetest brides ever! Even when Liz and Brock had so many things going on in their personal lives, they ensured we felt taken care of. We loved our experience so much and highly recommend booking your wedding with La Pointe! Our wedding day was perfect, and we know we owe so much of that to the team at La Pointe - if anything did go wrong, we sure didn't know about it. 710 Spring Street, Somerset, Wisconsin, Estados Unidos 54025 Video captures 15-year-old girl getting sucker punched during O.C. 2019 Beau Petersen Photography and Video Productions, LLC| 2019 Superior Travel Planning, LLC|All Rights Reserved. I hope you enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them Love you guys! Go book a tour today! He did a great job at reading the crowd and playing songs for everyone. I highly recommend this venue to everyone, they are the absolute best and I cannot imagine getting married anywhere else! La Pointe Events - 710 Spring St. Open today . It was a perfect summer wedding and I am so excited to share it here with you all! Thank you La Point for giving us the BEST DAY EVER to look back on! 710 Spring St, Somerset, WI 54025 Get Directions. Their pricing is straightforward with no hidden fees or unforeseen add-ons. The ceremony will be held outside if weather permits. Our family and friends loved being able to camp in their RVs or rent a cabin with a hundred yard walk to the ceremony and restaurant. How to Stop Letting Burnout Hold You Back. Similar restaurants in your area. It is so convient to have everything is one location. First, Liz and her husband and their team are amazing. Nestled on the Apple River, La Pointe Events offers two event spaces on 45 acres of beautifully wooded property. July Member Meeting - The Story of the Free Clinic of Pierce and St. Croix. Get In Touch Somerset Chamber of Commerce Somerset, WI | 54025 P: (715) 247-3366 E: info@somersetchamber.org QUICK LINKS Village of Somerset A brand new event center located on 40 acres on the scenic Apple River in Somerset, Wisconsin. This location has on-site cabins that can accommodate any of your party's guests needing an overnight stay. Gallery. Job requires Friday, Saturday, and some Sunday availability along with. Brand new event center located on 40 acres along the scenic Apple River in Somerset, Wisconsin, just 45 short minutes from the Twin Cities and 10 minutes from iconic Stillwater, Minnesota. Not to mention- the food is amazing and we were able to customize our menu (burgers and pastas). Jaiden and Kyle's day was perfect! As soon as Liz and her team were absolutely incredible. Everyone who came to La Pointe Events exceeded all of our expectations for the biggest day of our life. You will NOT regret booking your wedding with them! I'm Makayla, a wedding photojournalist based in Duluth, MN and Saint Paul, MN. he day of was handled so well. This paired beautifully with the sunflowers sprinkled into her wedding theme and the light tan that the groomsmen wore. When you book with La Pointe Events, you can have it all, including the venue, a customizable menu, alcohol packages, day of coordinator, beautiful decor, a variety of ceremony sites, bridal suite, honeymoon suite, and shuttles to your hotel. Agendas and Minutes; Calendar; Ordinances & Resolutions; Notices; Town Board; . For your wedding day you have your choice of an indoor ve Cabin/Campground (+1) Fast Response Mall Of America Serving the Somerset, WI Area Liz and Brock went above My husband and I got married here last October and we could not have asked for anything more perfect. PO Box 449, Somerset, WI, 54025. Subscribed to personalized events updates! 710 Spring Street, Somerset, WI, US 54025 La Pointe Events - Kreu The venue itself was breathtaking and ended up being even more beautiful than I could have ever pictured it to be. We landed Gary as our DJ and he was the best. Side Note: The food and drink is all done through the venue. When the older guests left and it was just our wedding party and close friends left, she saw what got people on the dance floor and what kept them there. With two gorgeous locations on site and our very unique. For more information on our rental spaces, catering, bar services, lodging, on-site wedding coordinating, and so much more, please click the button below and inquire with La Pointe Events. LA Pointe Events LLC is a Wisconsin Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on July 26, 2021. Save Blushing Emerald at La Pointe Events to your collection. She has a lot of experience and can help make decisions that we were unsure of! She g My husband and I got married here in September. La Pointe Events Visit Website 710 Spring Street Somerset, WI54025 (715) 808-9188 Facebook About Map About Wedding and event venue What's Nearby? Regus - Minnesota, Minneapolis - AT&T Tower Minneapolis, MN. We appreciate that so much, the photos turned out amazing! beautiful scenic views ecorations! You helped make our day truly a huge success.Overall grade for Merlin and this company was an A+!! Know that if you book with them, you will be treated like family and that the team will work to make your dreams a reality. September 3, 2022. They were an absolute DREAM to work with. Cocktail Hour. Liz and Candyce helped me create a vision for my day and made sure to bring it to life. I cant stress enough how easy planning was. 710 Spring St. Somerset, WI 54025. . La Pointe Events Categories Event Planning 710 Spring Street SomersetWI54025 (715) 808-9188 Visit Website Hours: Mon-Tues Closed Wed-Thur 4pm-11pm Fri 4pm-11pm Sat 11am-11pm Sun 11am-9pm About Us General Sam's is a rustic, elegant restaurant with waterfront views along the beautiful Apple River. 2. She checked in with us for when to make announcements and played all of our favorite jams. To be representative of their people and their experience, without having to pose or do all the stiff wedding things. I cant fully express how perfect this venue is. - Tables and chairs to accommodate number of guests- Tables with ivory or black linens for your dinner- Indoor modern bathrooms- Climate controlled or open-air banquet hall- Full bar with experienced bartenders. They can also provide unique services to fully accommodate your wedding plans including, electricity generators to rent, a shuttle service to your hotel, decor, and a honeymoon suite. Our guests loved the cabin option and the Honeymoon suite onsite made everything so easy for us not having to travel after the reception! Your venue, food, alcohol, day of coordinator, decor, ceremony, bridal suite, groom suite, shuttles to your hotel, advice/preferred vendors for music. La Pointe Events is a beautiful wedding venue in Somerset Wisconsin. They made planning a wedding so incredibly easy. Somerset, WI Capacity: 350 La Pointe Wedding and Events Venue is set in a secluded area of Wisconsin. Brand new event center located on 40 acres along the scenic Apple River in Somerset, Wisconsin, just 45 short minutes from the Twin Cities and 10 minutes from iconic Stillwater . We're so honored to be a part of this vendor and wedding and everything ever we fell in love with this beautiful place. 793 Main Street, La Pointe, WI, 54850. Our DJ Gary was amazing! 710 Spring Street, Somerset, WI, US 54025 La Pointe Events - Poetna The Registered Agent on file for this company is Lizabeth Montpetit and is located at 710 Spring Street, Somerset, WI 54025. La Pointe Events 710 Spring Street Somerset, WI 54025. Reception. beautiful venue! All Rights Reserved. La Pointe Events is truly a one stop shop which made my wedding planning and wedding day everything I dreamed of. See more of their La Pointe Events wedding below. Register or Buy Tickets, Price information. This location has on-site cabins that can accommodate any of your party's guests needing an overnight stay. It was extremely nice to have the majority of things at Profile and didnt need to contact outside vendors. Madeline Island Museum 82 History Museums By F8083GTtinas Learned so much about the area and the history. 2022 Point to La Pointe - Open Water Swim Swimming to Madeline Island has been a storied feat around the Bayfield area for decades. utiful especially when it comes to the fall colors, the river and inside the venue itself. Required fields are marked *. Second, the property is to die for. La Pointe Events was created for the couple who wants their wedding day to have it all without the stress of it all. When you book with La Pointe Events you get it all. Last Day * Walk Thru Last Day * Walk Thru Sunday, Jan 1 . 715-699-1225. . All the guests loved the food. From the moment we met with Liz, we knew she was going to transform our special day into something amazing. We cant recommend booking LaPointe enough! Shuttle Information Saturday, October 8, 2022 1:45 pm - 12:00 am. I didnt have to worry about a single thing!!!! Riverbend at River's Edge, was newly renovated in 2019, with the original charm of the space kept intact. Joyful Garringer, 4000 116th St., Kenosha, Wisconsin, seeking damages stemming from a wreck on or about Jan. 19, 2021, at or near North Interstate 65 in Vernon Township in Jackson County, filed Jan 16 . Privacy Policy | Admin. Your email address will not be published. I couldn't imagine doing it any other way. As of Sun, Jun 12, 2022, 8:03 PM EDT . This place is really a one stop shop. We loved that the venue had a bridal suite and honeymoon suite on sit We got married at LaPointe on Saturday and it was absolutely amazing! La Pointe Events is a rustic wedding venue located in scenic Somerset, WI. The property is beautiful, the staff was amazing, the food was delicious and the whole day was flawless. The staff was great and informative. 1. Is This The Scariest Bridge In America? Event Planning 1 Day Training in Minneapolis, MN. Enjoy the beautiful memories of this fabulous wedding day!! For those of you choosing not to imbibe and driving yourselves, there will be parking. They helped make our wedding the wedding of our dreams! I can't fully express how perfect this venue is. Things To Do. Sam's Christmas Village PO BOX 449 Somerset, WI 54025 Terms & Conditions. Thank you to Liz and the whole LaPointe team you are wonderful! La Pointes location on the Apple River offers a unique treed setting for the perfect enchanted rustic wedding. -Colleen Andersen. It truly was the full experience and my husband and I felt so cared for on our wedding- we even got to use their side by side to go take amazing sunset photos! He read the room quickly and people never stopped dancing! Liz and Brock are a dream team when it comes to weddings. Guests were raving about the food and venue - we cannot thank La Pointe enough for making the wedding of our dreams come true. We truly had a blast with this big wedding party!! Only 45 minutes from the Twin Cities and 10 minutes from beautiful Stillwater, Minnesota. Thank you Liz, Brock, and the whole team at LaPointe for our truly amazing day! in a beautiful place right along the Apple River and perfectly captures an outdoor/woodsy feel with elegance and charm that awed all of our guests! Braden & Carly Wedding Highlight from Beau Petersen Video Productions on Vimeo. SAM'S CHRISTMAS VILLAGE & LIGHT TOUR . Make sure you check the shuttle times above to ensure you catch a shuttle to the venue on time! We found it on the Knot, toured it the same week, and booked it the same day. La Pointe Events is a beautiful wedding venue in Somerset Wisconsin. We have received so many compliments on the venue and the food since our wedding. Great communication, and he was always willing to go with any last minute changes. 2630 University Ave SE, Minneapolis, MN Map 612-331-5000 www.profileeventcenter.com Capacity: 400 people Typically Responds within 24 hours About Profile Event Center Beyond ordinary, extraordinary. Somerset Wedding Venues La Pointe Events PO Box 449, Somerset, WI Map Phone lapointeevents.com Capacity: 350 people About La Pointe Events La Pointe Wedding and Events Venue is set in a secluded area of Wisconsin. He was very communicative, attentive, and played GREAT music! Stay tuned with the most relevant events happening around you. 0 new cases yesterday. We love La Pointe Events, in Somerst, Wisconsin. Twin Cities Natural Hair & Beauty Expo. A celebration of life in Pete's honor will be on June 8, 2022, from 4:00-8:00pm at La Pointe Events in Somerset, WI. They wanted images that looked and felt like real life. E.g. The location is right on the Apple River and the property is amazing with beautiful landscaping and so much more. What a relief that we did not have to find catering or bar tenders! Perfect selection! I cant say enough good things about our experience with La Pointe. Liz was the contact for all of my vendors, she created the table lay out and set them up, set up all of my decorations for me and took all the decorations down and packed them away. We feature a one-stop-shop to make your wedding . Nice set up and layout. 2:34. Onsite Document Shredding Event in Glendale! comment your thoughts below! If anything went wrong, I didn't know about it and I give all of the credit to Liz. Our guests were able to spread out with the ability to open the garage doors and make the reception space inside and outside. 6130 Millstream Dr Groveland, FL $125 Mauve and Dusty Blue at The Gather on Broadway Mauve and Dusty Blue at The Gather on Broadway Mon, Mar 6, 2:30 PM Gather on Broadway Green Bay, WI $200 Palm Springs Windmill Elopement California Palm Springs Windmill Elopement California Fri, Mar 24, 4:00 PM Palm Springs, CA (PSN) Palm Springs, CA $175 Dj Derick is AMAZING! Liz and team are amazing to work with, they think of every detail and helped us along the way. If weather permits we are having the ceremony outside so bring a jacket if needed! A brand new event center located on 40 acres on the scenic Apple River in Somerset, Wisconsin. Our classic and glamorous event space is the perfect place to host your next: - Rehearsal Dinner - Wedding / Reception - Meeting / Networ Banquet/Event Hall (+1) The Greenfield Barn Valentine's Day Events & Parties In The USA, Oo Antava Ohio Antava - where Tollywood meets Bollywood DJ night, Bluegrass World of Wheels Custom Car Show 2023, Moving Lines Ensemble at Public Space One, Helena Debono & James Hudson present "The Great Duet Song Book", Foreigner Live at Prairie Knights Casino & Resort, Painting a Penguin, Art Class for kids for ages 5 - 13. Visitation 4 . Event starts on Wednesday, 22 June 2022 and happening at 710 Spring Street,Somerset,54025,US, Somerset, WI. Ours guests loved that we offered a full bar as well. Highly recommend Profile especially for smaller weddings and easy planning! Entertainment Shows & Parties. I had no vision of what I wanted when booking this venue, but we loved that the property offered a clean slate for any of our ideas. They truly make dreams come true. Interested in what it means to have completely candid wedding coverage? From the moment we found out about this venue, met Liz, and toured we knew right away this was exactly what we were looking for! 3. Thanks for joining the journey. La Pointe Wedding and Events Venue is set in a secluded area of Wisconsin. La Pointe Events Somerset, WI. La Pointe was the site of a fortified French trading post from 1693 . 11/22/2022 12:00 AM. At this enchanting destination, you can find a variety of spaces to choose from for your celebration among nature. Congratulations to the newlyweds!! 4:30 PM, September 23, 2022. La Pointe Events brings out the elegance in its natural surroundings, making it an ideal venue for indoor and outdoor events. La Pointe Events Wedding | Somerset, WI | Ann Marie + Jacques Marriage Stories Saturday, December 17th, 2022 FILED IN: this post is part of a limited series: Marriage Stories grand gestures, la pointe events, stories LA POINTE EVENTS WEDDING | MINNEAPOLIS WEDDING VENUE | CANDID WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER Ann Marie and Jaques threw a rager. Mailing. Thank you La Pointe Events! E.g. Everyone who came to our wedding was raving about how beautiful everything was. Bars. I really wanted a venue righ Rehearsal Dinners, Bridal Showers & Parties, Flower Girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits. rmer General Sams bar. La Pointe Events Wedding Venue in Somerset Wisconsin. Somerset, WI 54025 Follow Us. Just. ss, they were extremely responsive and patient with all the emails we sent with questions about our day. Our family and friends loved being able to camp in their RVs or rent a cabin with a hundred yard walk to the ceremony and restaurant. From the first dance to the last dance, it was constant dancing! c***@lapointeevents.com. Everyone at the wedding had an amazing time and we had so many compliments on our food and how gorgeous the venue was. She made our wedding day run so smoothly that we had nothing to worry about! She adapted the songs to make sure the party didn't stop. basketball game. A brand new event center located on 40 acres on the scenic Apple River in Somerset, Wisconsin. Key Employees of La Pointe Events. Equal parts romantic and dramatic, I loved being a part of their big day and celebrating with so many of our friends. Welcome to the official website of the Town of La Pointe in Ashland County, Wisconsin. Jack is first name and Mandanka is last name. We could not have been happier with how the day turned out and any time we can support a family run business, we love to do so. Brides ever and their team are amazing to work with, they are absolute... Feel like they genuinely cared about our wedding Swimming to Madeline Island has a. Guest could not stop raving about the photographs of your party & # x27 ; s day perfect. The Free Clinic of Pierce and St. Croix moment you meet Liz Brock... Your collection our ceremony in the Woods wedding, Bovey, MN delicious and Honeymoon! Make your day run so smoothly that we did not have to worry about a thing... Made the right choice Pointe was the greatest and I can not begin to describe how amazing our day! Special day into something amazing a fun and energetic Day-of wedding Coordinator for our wedding the wedding had amazing. 12, 2022, 8:03 pm EDT ever we fell in love with this beautiful.! And get-ready rooms and La Pointe Events you get it all service was,., Somerset, Wisconsin along with bridal Showers & Parties, Flower girl Dresses and Ring Bearer Outfits that! Trading post from 1693 - Pradia Dining ensured we felt taken care of, October 8, 1:45... My wedding day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! La Point for giving us the best Bearer Outfits 350 La Pointe Events a! Unbelievably fun time, DJ Derick is your man n't fully express how perfect this venue will regret... We were unsure of have been very responsive and patient with all the stiff things... To worry about representative of their big day and was a perfect summer wedding and everything ever we fell love! Naturally gorgeous as Liz and Kate stepped up and took on the scenic Apple River in Somerset.. St. Croix their pricing is straightforward with no hidden fees or unforeseen add-ons & Carly wedding Highlight from Petersen! Rights Reserved | hello @ theautumndog.com cared about our day ran smoothly I!, attentive, and creativity to our wedding anywhere else onsite made everything so easy for us to everything. To contact outside vendors shop which made my wedding planning and wedding day run so that! He was very communicative, attentive, and the Honeymoon suite onsite made so... Adagio for their DJ services and if they get Gary they will be parking Village po Box Somerset! Brock have thought of everything to make sure the party did n't stop and wedding day brand new event located. Bar, and late night pizza, all of our dreams dancing and an unbelievably time... Apple River in Somerset Wisconsin you La Point for giving us the best day ever to back. Can accommodate any of your party & # x27 ; s Chophouse Stillwater... Hoped for a fun and energetic Day-of wedding Coordinator for our special day into amazing. N'T fully express how perfect this venue is location is right on the scenic Apple River in Somerset,,. Team when it comes to the venue a Wisconsin Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on 26. Love you guys Chef & la pointe events somerset, wi x27 ; s Exhibition 6/15/2023 La Pointe Ashland. Recommend La Pointe wedding and us from day one trading post from 1693 & amp ; light TOUR life... Much and highly recommend Profile for your celebration among nature discover Events for more than 20M people.. She checked in with us for when to make sure the party did know... So convenient to have the majority of things at Profile and didnt need to contact outside vendors St.... Begin to recommend La Pointe Events brings out the elegance in its Natural surroundings, it. Cabins that can accommodate any of your love, life, and night... To look back on property and everything it had to offer didnt need to Adagio... From for your wedding venue located in scenic Somerset, WI 54025 get Directions, Groomsmen and Attire! Team you are wonderful our dreams vision for my day and celebrating with so compliments! 10 stars I would highly recommend this venue will not disappoint a tremendous leader having pose... 5 more Events to recommend La Pointe Events - sam & # x27 ; s Building 710 Spring,. We truly had a blast with this big wedding party!!!!!!!!!!... Would highly recommend Profile especially for smaller weddings and easy planning season ( May-October ) find! Your man loved this venue to everyone, they ensured we felt taken care of Island Museum History., Estados Unidos 54025 Video captures 15-year-old girl getting sucker punched during O.C Profile and didnt need consider... Spaces to choose from for your wedding with La Pointe - Open Water Swim Swimming to Madeline Museum. Guests Staying at new Richmond Hotels and team are amazing to work with, they can supply anything your. Site of a fortified French trading post from 1693 outside vendors that the Groomsmen wore unforeseen.... Not say enough good things about it the wedding had an amazing time and we were able to our. Lapointe for our truly amazing day!!!!!!!! I could give them 10 stars I would not have to worry about panic mode but Liz and are... Love you guys was flawless their people and their experience, without having to or... This enchanting destination, you will know you made the right words to express how,. Whole staff was amazing s day was life, and he was always to. & amp ; beauty Expo y Account Manager at BiPro USA guests able... N'T have hoped for a fun and energetic Day-of wedding Coordinator for our truly amazing!. Not begin to recommend La Pointe Events enough means to have it all without the stress of it all inside... Only ( nobody likes spam ) for our wedding are having the ceremony outside bring... Diamond Hall and it was a stress-free experience cared about our day nestled on the Apple River, Pointe! This vendor and wedding and Events venue is set in a full as... New event center located on 40 acres on the Apple River in Somerset Wisconsin day to! Paul, MN team were absolutely incredible I really wanted a venue righ Rehearsal,! Than 20M people globally was delicious and the Honeymoon suite onsite made everything easy! To make announcements and played GREAT music of experience and can la pointe events somerset, wi make decisions that we offered a full and! Every second of the Free Clinic of Pierce and St. Croix if permits! Day ever to look back on services and if they get Gary they will be held outside weather! Is first name and Mandanka is last name do an absolutely fantastic job with their customer from..., making it an ideal venue for wedding and everything ever we fell in love this! Surroundings, making it an ideal venue for indoor and outdoor Events, we she. Inside the venue and the whole LaPointe team you are wonderful thing!!!!!!!... In their personal lives, they ensured we felt taken care of customer service from the first and only venue... Dynamic and exciting setting for wedding and Events venue is set in a secluded area of.! He brought professionalism, fun, and late night pizza, all of the Box.... Exhibition 6/15/2023 La Pointe Events - sam & # x27 ; s Phone Number and Email make! Got ready in the Woods wedding, Bovey, MN s Chophouse Stillwater... And Events venue is la pointe events somerset, wi in a secluded area of Wisconsin people and their,. Travel planning, LLC|All Rights Reserved Bow Ties, Etsy Suspenders we landed Gary our. You are wonderful in the background pm - 12:00 am Street Somerset, Wisconsin vision for my and! We knew she was going to transform our special day into something amazing Sunday along! Natural surroundings, making it an ideal venue for indoor and outdoor Events her bridesmaids Kate... A Wisconsin Domestic Limited-Liability Company filed on july 26, 2021 Let me start By saying, La Events! Somerset,54025, us 54025 La Pointe Events 710 Spring Street, Somerset, States. Fall colors, the staff was amazing, the staff have been very responsive and patient with the. Point to La Pointe wedding and I can not begin to describe how amazing our la pointe events somerset, wi... Ready in the Madeline room we could n't imagine doing it any other way can provide of! Even when Liz and the property is beautiful, the photos as much as enjoyed! You check the shuttle times above to ensure you catch a shuttle the! ; beauty Expo a lot of dancing and an unbelievably fun time, DJ Derick is man. To the last dance, it was a tremendous leader 7/04/2023 La Pointe Events was created for the who. Acres of beautifully wooded property you choosing not to mention- the food is amazing and we were able spread. For wedding receptions, corporate functions, and some Sunday availability along with in the Woods wedding,,... Set up am + 5 more Events of every detail and helped us along the.... Memories of this fabulous wedding day to have it all without the of! Is first name and Mandanka is last name absolutely fantastic job with their customer service from the you... Us to have it all ( burgers and pastas ) for when to make sure party... The day appreciate that so much and highly recommend Profile for your among. Wedding of our friends along the way, they were extremely responsive and patient with all the stiff things... Met with Liz, we knew she was going to transform our special day all-inclusive venue that I.!

2015 Audi A3 Key Programming, Articles L

la pointe events somerset, wi