list of towns and villages in ikorodu

Areas within this location make use of 104221 as their postal code. WAHAB Kunle (Professor) became the foundation Dean of Department of Estate Management, Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife in 1982. Contact number for more information; 08097374314. The center of each city listed is within 103 km of Ikorodu, Nigeria. OLUKOGA Adekoya, Otunba Fuwagbade of Odonla, Ikorodu and prominent community leader in Ikorodu Division died on April 4, 1990 at the age of 77. Pls I need a postal code for Alasalatu Agric Ikorodu Lagos State, Please, I need postal code for 4, anibaba close, unity estate, Ikorodu, Please, I need to know the postal code of 4,anibaba close, unity estate, Ikorodu, need a postal code for Ijede and Igbogbo in ikorodu, Please, I need postal code for ori okuta ikorodu lagos, Please I need postal code for Ola-inu kan, Isawo Agric Axis, Ikorodu, so glad at what is happening here but i need a more detailed information about Ikorodu west, I need a postal code for odonla ikorodu animashun street. Road Map from Ikorodu to Oworonshoki. IKORODU High Court, Olubi Street, Ikorodu was commissioned on April 20, 1993. The fact of the history seems to tilt in favour of Oga as the founder of Ikorodu. This was the tradition arrangement. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Some Lagosians were part of the few to pioneer settlement in Ikorodu. Additional Historical facts of Ikorodu City However, there are 6 administrative units derived from the existing local governments. Your email address will not be published. Agbala. Sign up to best of travel news, informed analysis and opinions on what matters to you. This list is organized by areas, districts and street. Signatories to the cession document were the then Akarigbo, the then Olisa of Ikorodu (Olomu), the Mosene of Ikorodu, (Chief Aina Odukanmade), the then Balogun of Ikorodu (Chief Akin Jaiyesimi) and Sir G.T.Carter, Governor of LAGOS colony. The traveling distance between Ebute-Ikorodu and Epe by road is 63.81 km. These divisions are Ijomu, Aga, and Isele, which are represented, in Osugbo-the highest administrative organ in the town headed by the Olisa as chairman of Iwerefa (while Oluwo is administrative head). The sanctions can be either comprehensive or selective, using the blocking of assets and trade restrictions to accomplish foreign policy and national security goals. To clarify, it is the second-most populous local government area in Lagos. More importantly, the main industries in the town are trading, farming, and manufacturing. BAMIMOSU Tanimowo Rufai, businessman, frontline politician and community leader was installed Od ofin of Ipakodo in 1981 and died October 27, 1984. Ikorodu L.G.A List of Towns and Villages Zip Codes Nigeria Postal Codes & Zip Codes All Postal and Zip Codes in Nigeria, their Local Government Areas, Districts, Postal/zip cold Jegede ona ara LGA Ibadan, I need postcode of abule oshorun ibeshe ikorodu, I need the postal code for Bayeku, Ikorodu please, Please I need a zip code for irawo LAGOS-Ikorodu Road dualisation contract was signed in Lagos on November 26, 1987. Ikorodu Division has a large Industrial area containing many factories. A few of the towns found in this district includes; The towns in this district share the zip code 104102. West Virginia tops the list of states with the least healthy populations, while Hawaii ranks as the state with the healthiest residents. SHOKUNBI Rashaki (Chief) was installed the head of Rademo House on April 3, 1983. Which is why you'll want to get a better idea of how long is takes by looking at the travel time from Ikorodu to Sagamu. Please what is the postal Zip code for Igbo-oluwo estate, Ikorodu? This by extension, confirms the Remo link in the origin of Ikorodu. A flight speed of 900km/hr takes 3.5 minutes to get to Epe. GBADAMOSI Rasheed (Chief), playwright/economist was appointed Lagos State Commissioner for Establishment and Economic Development in 1973. [5], The Imota rice mill is an agricultural plant. Locate simply the city of Ikorodu through the card, map and satellite image of the city. WebIkorodu town in Lagos is a city that is located in the north-eastern part of Lagos, Nigeria. He died on Wednesday November 14, 1951 at the age of 97. Is Ogun State Good Ikorodu is fast-growing, with the help of the people from the many smaller towns within its vicinity. [1] It is located to the north-east of Lagos, along the Lagos Lagoon and shares boundary with Ogun State. Where is OFAC's country list? The extended area now known as Ikorodu was used by these sons of Akarigbo of Ijebu- Remo for hunting and farming. United High School and many more. THE EXCLUSIVES Ikorodu inaugurated in 1965 with Dr. Bolaji Sanni Ajenifuja as first chairman. WebList definition, a series of names or other items written or printed together in a meaningful grouping or sequence so as to constitute a record: a list of members. Home. Whars the postcode for obafemi owolowo road oke ota ona, Please, I need zip code/postal code for Elepe, Ladegboye, mowokekere axis of Ikorodu LGA, I need postal code for ebute Alogba ikorodu. He died in September 1984 at the age of 47. the first Olori Ijo Methodist Church, Ikorodu, died in 1948. It is situated about 36 kilometers north of the city. Road Map from Ikorodu to Ijebu Ode. S.O. Despite being officially recognized as a town, it is subject to the Pennsylvania Borough Code. However, the calculated distance between these two destinations by air is 55 kilometers. Thanks. You can also confirm it right away. 1.Ido-island=Olofin Ogunfunminir 2.Eko Lagos Island=romire/Olofin Ogunfunminir 3.Ikate/Elegunshi=Elegunshi kusenla 4.Oniru Victoria island=Oniru Origefon 5.Otto-Mainland=Pawu ogboja oloto 6.ijora/Orile iganmu=Kueji/Isikoko ojora 7.Ajiran=Ojomu Road Map from Ikorodu to Ikoyi Connected by Lugard Ave. Road Map from Ikorodu to Aja. Iledi Oshugbo Abalaiye Ikorodu: sacred groove for the installation of Ikorodu Kings, This page was last edited on 22 November 2022, at 23:30. Sakete, Benin. Glenties, Co. Donegal Situated northwest of the Bluestack Mountains in County Donegal, Glenties is an attractive town of about 800 people. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. [9] At this moment (early 2022) Nigeria produces husk rice, yet imports hulled/polished rice at a higher price. selvage. The proximity of Ikorodu to Lagos has brought about an influx of people into the town. These are all the towns in this district sharing the same zip code (104101). A 3-star hotel that costs #6,000. Area: Isawo Rademo (Oloja) Examples are: Itunmaja is inhabited by people mainly from Idowa, an important Ijebu town. While in the East, it has common boundary with Agbowa-Ikosi, a town in Epe Division of Lagos State. Historical Facts of Ikorodu City Thus LASUNWON and EREGBOUWA (Rebuwgba wa) became the first Oba or Oloja and the first Olisa of Ikorodu respectively. State: Lagos State, Districts/Areas (2) SOME LAGOS TOWNS AND VILLAGES AND THEIR FOUNDERS. MUSLIM School, Isele, Ikorodu was opened in 1947. Late chief Aina Odukanmade (the 1st Mosene) an Iwarefa and one of the most popular and wealthy chiefs with four others welcomed the early missionaries and hoisted the British flag on the soil of Ikorodu. WebTowns and villages that make up Ikorodu LGA include Igbaga, Laketu, Majoda, Abule Oba, Ajepadi, Irepodun, Ibelefun, and Salabo. The zip code is used by the United States Postal Service (USPS). Next you'll want to calculate the cost of the trip. GLOVER J.H.Governor of Lagos reconciled Ikorodu with then Awujale of Ijebuland, Oba Ademuyewo Fidipote in 1865. Private Nursery/Primary and Secondary Schools are many and one Tertiary Institution. the husks that are firmly attached to the grain and do not fall off during threshing are removed (dehusking). Mostly all the street in each area have the same postal/zip code. EGBEWUNMI Amodu Rufia was installed in Olori Ebi Sekunmade, Ipakodo in 1929: The title was changed to Baale in 1939 by the then District Officer. However, Ikorodu local government zip codes are also known as Ikorodu postcodes. Select yours to reveal its postcode. Ikeja ZIP code: 100271 (streets 154) Abarenji: 100269. IKORODU-LAGOS. The presence of several branches of banks is one of them. Please, I need postal code for 7, Aina Falage street, Agiliti, Mile 12, Ikosi, lago. MABUNMI Lawani was installed Apena of Ikorodu in 19944. In greater Ikorodu alone, there are (57) public primary schools. The estimated population of Ikorodu LGA Igbo Ora, Nigeria. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. They are traditional and hereditable titles. L.G.A. Oguntade I (Oloja) (Rademo) He started singing in 1934. Igbogbo I. Igbogbo Ii. AEROPLANE flew over Ikorodu for the first time in 1931. Tropical savanna climate (Kppen climate classification: Aw), Copyright 2023 DB-City - All rights reserved. Nonetheless, they established a fishing trade on the shore of Ikorodu. Lagos State Polytechnic Ikorodu, was founded in 1977 Ikorodu is the area of the Lagos metropolitan that is expanding the fastest, in part because of the increasing number of residents who are moving there from other villages and towns that are drawn by Ikorodus proximity to Lagos. Since its founding Ikorodu has different secondary schools. The hotel is situated in a good location with close proximity to places like; a few stores, restaurants, a mini-stadium, and the Murtala Muhammed International Airport. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. The cosmopolitan outlook of the emerging settlement became the catalyst for development. The husks are indigestible for the human organism and would negatively influence the taste and chewing sensations. The late Arc. It has the proud reputation of winning the Tidy Towns competition five times, in 1958, 1959, 1960, and 1995. WebThe average price of land for sale in Ikorodu, Lagos is 3,500,000 per plot. The history of Ikorodu is as rich as the enviable track record of its sons and daughters who have not only excelled in their chosen careers, but have also left their footprints on virtually all the strata of our national history for posterity to see. Agbele was also called Egure and so Oga became the Elegure of Egure. He and Lasunwon lived in a hamlec called Agbele at the presence site of NITEL. Religion Activities in Ikorodu Pobe, Benin. Area: Dagbolu Below is a list of activities and point of interest in Ikorodu and its surroundings. As to the time of founding of the first settlement, we found it convenient to repeat Igbogbo E Ko Do, KI Pakodo I do, KI Koodu I do. GOLLMER C.A, headed a church Missionary Society delegation to Ikorodu in 1851. ADEDIPE Nurudeen Olorunnimbe (Professor), born in Ikorodu on December 20, 1940, became the first Ikorodu son to become a university vice chancellor, University of Agriculture, Abeokuta. IKORODU Star was established in Ikorodu in 1993 with Alhaji Musiliu Lawal-Animashaun as publisher. After figuring out how to get there, you'll also want to know the travel time since we all want to get to where we need to go quickly. All the three main religions co-exists in Ikorodu. SHOGBAMU Yakubu (Chief), born in Ikorodu on January 22, 1922 was installed Mosene of Ikorodu on November 10, 1979. All of these towns happen to have their own traditional rulers. Ragolis waters Limited opened its pure natural water factory on Lagos Road, Ikorodu on February 25, 1984. Data: L.G.A. With the backing of the Oloja of Ikorodu, Aina Odubote, Balogun Jaiyesimi and Odukanmade the Lisa of Ikorodu, Christianity started on a good footing. The extended code certainly helps to specify locations. A Zip code is a postal code with a format that consists of five digits. Several locations within the local government use different postal codes. During the Agbala war between Ikorodu and the Egbas, Tairu a fiery soldier-scholar versed in the holy, Quran was invited by the people of Ikorodu through Alli Tairu succeeded Alias as chief Imam then. Boroughs and towns are subject to the Borough Code, and, unlike other forms of incorporated municipalities in Pennsylvania, are not classified according to population. Completing the CAPTCHA proves you are a human and gives you temporary access to the web property. Below is the complete list Of Towns And Villages In Ikorodu Local Government, Lagos State, Nigeria: Copyright 2023 Towns & Villages | Powered by Astra WordPress Theme. It takes less than an hour to get to the airport above everything else. He first Department of Charter Engineering in Nigeria between 1968 and 1970 at M.I.T. Learn how your comment data is processed. There are also several private nurseries, primary and secondary schools, and two tertiary institutions. OSHUNTOWE (Madam) was installed Iyalode of Ikorodu in 1941. ARABA Odunjumo (Oloja) (Lasunwon) ERUJA Saka Adeniyi Olatunji, the great traditional singer, entertainer and social reformer, born in Ikorodu in 1899 and died on Sunday August 2, 1953 at the age of 54. IKORODU TOWN IN LAGOS Towns to Villages. WebOpenStreetMap Wiki / Districts in Turkmenistan (authoritative list of administrative subdivisions, including all districts, cities, towns, and villages) References [ edit ] ^ Settlements in Turkmenistan at MSN Encarta maps Archived 2009-11-01 at WebCite ( Archived 2009-10-31) However, the town is surrounded by the Lagos Lagoon to the north. WebThis is a list of settlements in the province of North Holland, in the Netherlands.. Name Municipality Coordinates Aagtdorp: Bergen: Aalsmeer: Aalsmeer: Aalsmeerderbrug What is the zip code for Ijede Ikorodu Lagos. Please i need the postal code and address for owutu, agric ikorodu. Government Technical College WebList it how it is! TAX Office, Ikorodu converted to Ikorodu Law Court in 1937. Active Sanctions Programs: Program Last Updated: Afghanistan-Related Sanctions Furthermore, this was way back as the 17th century. JIMBO Hassan Olughenga Omobowale Lasisi (Oba) was presented his staff of Office as Sekunmade of Ipakodo on October 18, 1981. The current Chief Imams of Ikorodu are LAGOS-Ikorodu Road was opened in 1953. Justice) became the first Ikorodu indigene to be appointed judge of Lagos High Court in 1967. WebRoad Map from Ikorodu to Sagamu Your road map begins at Ikorodu, NG and ends at Sagamu, NG. ZIP is an acronym for zone improvement plan. This is very urgent, Pls, can I get the postcode of Odogunyan Ikorodu, The postal code for odongunyan in ikorodu is not listed kindly help me out. Ikorodu in the last 40 years or so, did not extend beyond the inner circular route: Ojubode, Etunrenren, Epadi, (Ayangbunren Road) Oju Ogbe, Ireshe, Eluku Street, Ojubode Street Ojubode Orere Garage (Oriwu Hotel) Lagos Road, Ikorodu Township has now metamorphosed into a Metropolis over a million people.

Bain And Company Middle East Careers, Babbel Subscription Coupon, Articles L

list of towns and villages in ikorodu