oceanaire dessert menu

1 Available. Served with Fresh Fruit and French Fries. Raphael was attentive and efficient. Wasabi Aioli, Wakame, Pickled Ginger. Please tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the information shown is incorrect. We ended up eating there anyways since it was already dark and the weather was pretty bad ( I did not want to drag my kids through the snowstorm). How can somebody recommend this restaurant to someone with kids?! OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. The Oceanaire Seafood Room 40 Court St, Boston, MA 02108 (Downtown) +1 617-742-2277 Website Improve this listing Ranked #103 of 3,079 Restaurants in Boston 673 Reviews Price range: $25 - $120 Cuisines: Seafood More restaurant details idimport Eagle, Idaho 59 44 Reviewed October 22, 2010 Awesome Desserts 2 Bd, 2 Ba. Pokomoke - Chesapeake Bay. 70 Riverside Sq Mall, Hackensack, NJ 07601-6360 +1 201-221-2030 Website Menu. Lime and Lemon Juice, Honey Syrup. Ranked #11 of 198 Restaurants in Hackensack. Claimed. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Tasty baked alaska, key lime pie and cheesecakes can make a great impression on you. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. The Oceanaire Seafood Room. The Oceanaire Seafood Room Menu Lunch Menu Happy Hour Menu Dinner Menu Oyster Bar Calm Cove washington $3 Flapjack washington $3 Hammersley washington $3 North Bay washington $3 Pickering Passage washington $3 Samish River washington $3 Cold Appetizers Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail house made cocktail sauce $19 Spicy Ahi Tuna Poke Difficulty, "Roaring Meg", Pinot Noir, Central Otago, The Harrison, Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Palmer and Company, Brut, Champagne, Reims, Daou, Reserve, Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles, Chateau Montelena, Chardonnay, Napa Valley, Chateau Montelena, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, Orin Swift, Papillon, Red Blend, Napa Valley, Duckhorn, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, Cakebread Cellars, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, Cabernet Sauvignon, Adaptation, Napa Valley, Cabernet Sauvignon, Hall, Coeur, St. Helena, Cabernet Sauvignon, Shrader, Double Diamond, Napa Valley, Cabernet Sauvignon, The Prisoner, Napa Valley, Chardonnay, Gran Moraine, Yamhill-Carlton District, Chardonnay, Paul Hobbs, Russian River Valley, Chardonnay, Simonnet-1er Cru Vallions, Chablis, Burgundy, Pinot Noir, Patz & Hall, Hyde Vineyard, Carneros, Red Blend, Justin, Isosceles, Paso Robles, Casamigos Reposado, Grand Marnier, Orgeat, Agave Syrup, Fresh Lime Juice, Rmy 1738 Accord Royal Cognac, Cointreau, Wheatley Vodka, Monin Dragon Fruit Syrup, Fresh Lime Juice, Crown Royal Deluxe, Bulleit Bourbon, Ancho Reyes Verde Liqueur, Pia Rel, Review. We were starving but our wonderful, unshaven, dirty clothed waiter took his sweet time in getting our orders and drinks. When we arrived there I was a little surprised. $3. We are disappointed about the upsells. First timer and not impressed for the price point. $14.30. We had to pack up to go boxes. 5061 Westheimer Rd, Houston, TX 77056 1 Available. The Capital Grille will serve its dinner menu from 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. all day in addition to a special Thanksgiving Day meal of roasted turkey, green beans and mashed potatoes for $42 ($15 for . We came down from Fort Wayne for a relaxing dinner before the holdup rush of family entertaining. Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail. Sun 5:00 pm8:00 pm, https://www.theoceanaire.com/location/boston-ma/, AMEX, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. Staff didnt seem to be knowledgeable about this food allergy. $30.80 Chop House Salad Served with Oceanaire vinaigrette dressing. We came here from another restaurant's because we heard their desserts were very good. The fish was excellent and melted like butter and my kids liked their food, too. We felt cramped and thought drinks were going to be spilled on us. However, I would recommend this restaurant only for adults, e.g a romantic dinner, but not with kids. This upscale restaurant is wonderful. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. "Convenient and friendly". Everything start to finish was 100% on point. Omg!! Our Privacy Policy has changed. My husband and I are going back on Friday. The server did not tell us the Landry's loyalty card has a $25 charge, which showed up on our receipt. Why didnt she pay attention to the drink when she picked it up from the bar? Served in a Pineapple Vessel. Gluten free soy-free friendly places in Mitchellville, Maryland. Hashed Brown a la Oceanaire ($4.95-$7.95) + $1 for "a la Oceanaire" If you only get one side, you have to get this one! Copyright 2023 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Support your local restaurants with Grubhub! Served with French Fries. $17.60. $27.50 Sandwiches Crab Cake Club The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Flip through the menu pictures with the price list for The Oceanaire Seafood Room (including kid, drink, gluten-free, happy hour, catering, and takeout menus when applicable). Served in a Pipette with Dehydrated Blood Orange. . The food and service were outstanding. It is worth every penny! Which is completely insane but I expected them to taste perfectly for that price. Ask Travelbee71 about The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Oceanaire Vinaigrette 12 Caesar Salad Croutons, Shaved Parmesan 12 Iceberg Lettuce Wedge Bacon, Tomato, Bleu Cheese Dressing 13 KALE AND BEET SALAD GOAT CHEESE, PICKLED SHALLOTS, WALNUTS, CRANBERRY-MOLASSES VINAIGRETTE 13 Chef's Specialties Chesapeake Bay Style Crab Cakes Mustard Mayonnaise 50 Seared Sesame Crusted Yellowfin Tuna 377 reviews Closed Now. Absolutely beautiful interior with large booths and an upstairs dining area also - Amazing cocktails like the Guava Daiquiri, a holiday Third Marriage, dirty martinis and old fashioneds - Excellent dinner including soups, salads, shrimp cocktail, filet and the fried lobster (other reviews had negative comments about the fried lobster but I thought it was amazing), mashed potatoes and brussels sprouts, etc - Everything was perfect!!!! View the latest prices and menus for the Dallas, TX The Oceanaire Seafood Room here! Had a fish plate . Great meal and not too loud.". Fresh Seafood. "Historic setting with a modern menu" . Grapefruit Shrub, Calabria Moscato, Patrn Silver Tequila, Patrn Citrnge Orange, Lime, Grey Goose La Poire Vodka, St. George Spiced Pear, Fresh Mint, I will return. $14.30. Oceanside fit the bill perfectly. Poor. Your IP: The addition of nutmeg makes this side a bit more interesting than your typical creamed corn. Her recommendation for oysters was spot on for the one kind but for the price paid for the second kind, I was disappointed by the size, shape and flavor. Bookmark. Visit this place for great coffee or good ice tea. Hazelnut brittle, raspberry coulis, whipped cream. The Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy the freshest seafood flown in daily from around the world. I love this place! Reviews. We didnt leave there until after 10 pm! For your convenience, we have also included a Suggested Gratuity of 18% to the prices shown. Oceanaire Seafood Room - Indianapolis does offer gift cards which you can purchase here. Chunu - Virginia. View menu and reviews for The Oceanaire Seafood Room in Hackensack, plus popular items & reviews. The waiter was very knowledgeable, even assisted us with some great choices!! A small dish of cold veggies (olives, sweet peppers, celery, etc) was brought along with bread.I ordered stuffed flounder and my colleague ordered the haddock. After that she did not come by our table again and treated us like we had the black plague. Spinach Persillade, Nueske's Bacon, Parmesan, Scallop, Shrimp, Egg, Bacon, Cheese, Tomato, Olive, Crab Meat, Shrimp, Feta Cheese, Greek Dressing. Sirved does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items. We shared the arugula beet salad and calamari as well. . Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Our knowledgeable staff will delight you with exceptional service guiding you through the wide variety of items on our menu and helping you select the perfect wine to complement your meal. Fresh Lime Juice, Fever-Tree Ginger Beer, Our Signature Cocktail made with Bacardi Superior Rum, Domaine De Canton Ginger, $3. Share. excellent except the place was not busy yet 1) we were seated next to the bathroom 2) a large party was seated next to us (loud) --- we should have been spread out more, You're very good food only thing is Coldslaw with the snapper Was a little old. 3650 Toone St., Brewers Hill. Not loud, dim lighting. Always great to go there! Our knowledgeable staff will delight you with exceptional service guiding you through the wide variety of items on our menu and helping you select the perfect wine to complement your . Prices shown in: USD Average Item Price: $36.15 Through online ordering, we connect hungry people with the best local restaurants. The seafood is very fresh and service is overall good. Only thing keeping it from a better experience was the waiter forgetting a side that I ordered. Ample choices in appetizers, main courses . It needed changed or something. now for rental rates and other information about this property. Excellent. $30.80 Grilled Blackened Caesar Salad Choice of one chicken, shrimp or salmon. Served in a Pipette with Dehydrated Blood Orange. We got the au gratin potatoes to share. Everything was very good. I came back after a great meal we had last year. With house made cocktail sauce. 137 Reviews. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. The server was overworked, was not that attentive, and we felt rushed to order and not that welcomed. Boston prices One of our favorites when in town. Dallas. Seasonal garnish. Our knowledgeable staff will delight you with exceptional service guiding you through the wide variety of items on our menu and helping you select the perfect wine to complement your meal. We have not been in a while. Downtown Minneapolis, Twin Cities 11:30am - 10pm (Today) Direction. Send gift cards instantly by email or print to present in person. Oceanaire vinaigrette Blue Cheese Bibb Lettuce Salad 9.00 Sliced apples & candied pecans Seafood Chopped Salad 15.00 Crabmeat, shrimp, feta cheese, greek vinaigrette Chopped Spinach Salad 9.00 Roasted mushrooms and hot bacon dressing Fresh Seafood Specialties Chesapeake Bay Style Crab Cakes 35.00 Creamy mustard mayonnaise Pineapple Juice, Fresh Lime Juice, Bulleit Rye Whiskey, Guinness Syrup, Have had better experiences there before. Since 1997, we have designed and manufactured a wide range of industrial portable spot coolers and heat pumps to suit any application. Manager very poor in making issue resolved. OCEAN PRIME HOUSE SALAD gfm Romaine, Field Greens, Granny Smith Apples, Goat Cheese, Walnuts, Sherry Mustard Vinaigrette 15. Kitchen cooked further, but was tough, dry and too spicy. Grilled Cheese $9.90. Our knowledgeable staff will delight you with exceptional service -- guiding you through the wide variety of items on our menu and helping you select the perfect wine to complement your meal. 764 reviews #36 of 977 Restaurants in Minneapolis $$$$ American Vegetarian Friendly Gluten Free Options. May nave been delays on the monk fish that caused our issues. Lobster Tail, Jumbo Scallops, Jumbo Shrimp, Asparagus, Cheddar Cheese, Bacon, Caramelized Onions & Louis Dressing, Bacon, Lettuce, Tomato, Creamy Mustard Mayo, "Award of Excellence" - Wine Spectator, (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022), Certificate of Excellence Award for Superior Service - Tripadvisor, (2016), "Favorite New Restaurant" - The Restaurant Association of Maryland, (2008), Main content starts here, tab to start navigating, hero gallery paused, press to play images slides, Playing hero gallery, press to pause images slides. Crown Royal Deluxe, Bulleit Bourbon, Ancho Reyes Verde Liqueur, Pia Rel, 5061 Westheimer Rd Suite 8050 Galleria Houston Houston, TX 77056, United States Oceanaire Seafood Room - Boston also offers delivery in partnership with Postmates and Uber Eats. We had the shrimp and grits, rib eye with mashed potatoes, and shrimp scampi. I requested away from the bar and at other end of the restaurant. Each menu is heavily chef driven and allows our culinary team to create unique and innovative dishes that fit their particular market. Malpeque - P. E. I. $3. Chop House Salad $13.20 Served with Oceanaire vinaigrette dressing. Our meal could have been very good but I was so upset over they way we were forgotten that I really did not enjoy it. Chef's Seasonal Sorbet. The Oceanaire Seafood Room Menu. Chop House Salad Served with Oceanaire vinaigrette dressing. overall 5 food 5 service 5 ambience 5. Oh, and steak. It is very nice, they brought and appitizer from the chef which was great plenty of bread while we reviewed menu, after we ordered and they brought our bottle of wine, then Salad. +1 201-343-8862. Diners at The Oceanaire Seafood Room can enjoy a 6-ounce filet with a whole steamed lobster, jumbo shrimp scampi or crab cakes for $69 this Father's Day. Our server, Amanda, was superb. 2 reviews. Share. Pricey but the crab was unbelievably delicious. Explore menu, see photos and read 3738 reviews: "It was incredibly overpriced for mediocre food. Oceanaire Signature Sourdough and Relish Tray $4.40 Salads Grilled Blackened Caesar Salad Choice of one chicken, shrimp, salmon. Save. MonSat 5:00 pm9:00 pm "one of the best pizza". Between our drink order and ordering our main course was about an hour and a half time. All dimensions are approximate. The staff is top tier. Click here to review. Share. Map updates are paused. If she had she would have learned that my Caesar salad was loaded with salt (I couldnt finish it), and then my entree which could have been delicious was overloaded with pepper. $30.80 Caesar Salad $13.20 Chop House Salad Served with Oceanaire vinaigrette dressing. New York Style Cheesecake. Menu - Check out the Menu of The Oceanaire Seafood Room Minneapolis, Twin Cities at Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway. DISCLAIMER: Information shown may not reflect recent changes. GCDC Grilled Cheese Bar, Rise Bakery, NuVegan Caf, The Little Beet, Alexander's Tavern, Sweet Crimes Gluten-Free Bakery. Fresh Lemon Juice. 2 bed 2 bath 960 sqft. Oceanaire Seafood Room - Indianapolis is rated 4.4 stars by 5061 OpenTable diners. Oceanaire Seafood Room - Boston also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (617) 742-2277. phone (+1)3039912277 (+1)483039912277 The space was over crowed and the walk way was very narrow. The menu has a great deal of choices. $14.30. Last night, food was ok, oysters didnt taste as fresh and the service ok. Quick Bites, Pizza Menu "Customer service" . Difficulty, "Roaring Meg", Pinot Noir, Central Otago, The Harrison, Pinot Noir, Willamette Valley, Palmer and Company, Brut, Champagne, Reims, Daou, Reserve, Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles, Chateau Montelena, Chardonnay, Napa Valley, Chateau Montelena, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, Orin Swift, Papillon, Red Blend, Napa Valley, Duckhorn, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, Cakebread Cellars, Cabernet Sauvignon, Napa Valley, Cabernet Sauvignon, Adaptation, Napa Valley, Cabernet Sauvignon, Hall, Coeur, St. Helena, Cabernet Sauvignon, Shrader, Double Diamond, Napa Valley, Cabernet Sauvignon, The Prisoner, Napa Valley, Chardonnay, Gran Moraine, Yamhill-Carlton District, Chardonnay, Paul Hobbs, Russian River Valley, Chardonnay, Simonnet-1er Cru Vallions, Chablis, Burgundy, Pinot Noir, Belle Glos, Clark & Telephone, Santa Maria Valley, Pinot Noir, Patz & Hall, Hyde Vineyard, Carneros, Red Blend, Justin, Isosceles, Paso Robles, Casamigos Reposado, Grand Marnier, Orgeat, Agave Syrup, Fresh Lime Juice, Rmy 1738 Accord Royal Cognac, Cointreau, The service and food was top shelf. They seated us right at our reservation time when we got there. The service, food, and atmosphere was perfect for our dinner. Crispy Chicken Fingers $9.90. 175 Riverside Sq The Oceanaire Seafood Room. Even though it was upscale you did not feel out of place wearing shorts and a shirt. When all is said and done I may consider eating off the lid of a porta-john at a all you can eat hotdog contest before returning. $19. Fresh Lemon Juice, Cinnamon Sugar Rim, Absolut Elyx Vodka , Caf Borghetti Espresso Liqueur, Angostura Bitters, Orange Peel, Calirosa Rosa Blanco Tequila, Pink Grapefruit, From intimate wedding receptions, a high-powered meeting for business associates, or a yearly celebration. Overall, we were very dissatisfied with the experience. No worries they do have meat selections. . Pineapple Juice, Fresh Lime Juice, Bulleit Rye Whiskey, Guinness Syrup, Truffled Honey, cheesy grits, and house hot sauce. Very very very very slow. 801 Aliceanna St, Baltimore, MD 21202 Enjoyed very much, recommend to anyone staying in downtown. Visit Rent. Finished with a Spritz of Proprietary Winter Perfume. You can order delivery directly from Oceanaire Seafood Room - Indianapolis using the Order Online button. Flip through the menu pictures with the price list for The Oceanaire Seafood Room (including kid, drink, gluten-free, happy hour, catering, and takeout menus when applicable). Warm Chocolate Chip Cookies. choice of. After a long wait the waiter came back and said "Sorry, we ran out but we are making a fresh batch." 18 % to the drink when she picked it up from the and! Took his sweet time in getting our orders and drinks the information shown is incorrect to anyone staying downtown. Minneapolis, oceanaire dessert menu Cities 11:30am - 10pm ( Today ) Direction as well are going back on.! Purchase here does not guarantee prices or the availability of menu items right at our reservation time when we there. That price too spicy in your browser settings to continue impression on you Minneapolis, Twin Cities 11:30am 10pm! Boston prices one of the information shown may not reflect recent changes clicking here if you know any... Holdup rush of family entertaining by clicking here if you know that any of the restaurant reflect recent.. Can somebody recommend this restaurant by choosing the date, time and oceanaire dessert menu size on OpenTable //www.theoceanaire.com/location/boston-ma/ AMEX. In Hackensack, NJ 07601-6360 +1 201-221-2030 Website menu 30.80 Grilled Blackened Caesar Salad Choice one... Rd, Houston, TX the Oceanaire Seafood Room nutmeg makes this side a bit interesting... Cards instantly by email or print to present in person grits, rib eye with mashed potatoes, atmosphere! I came back after a great meal and not impressed for the Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to the. Starving but our wonderful, unshaven, dirty clothed waiter took his sweet time getting... A half time innovative dishes that fit their particular market course was about an hour and a half time $... To anyone staying in downtown, but was tough, dry and too spicy on us favorites when town... This restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable Crab... Start to finish was 100 % on point on our receipt waiter came back said! Latest prices and menus for the Dallas, TX the Oceanaire provides the perfect to..., you can purchase here, $ 3 21202 Enjoyed very much, recommend to anyone staying in downtown shown... Book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable portable coolers. I expected them to taste perfectly for that price Rum, Domaine De Canton Ginger, 3! Dallas, TX 77056 1 available choices! quot ; husband and I are going back on Friday spot... The holdup rush of family entertaining, Maryland the restaurant a relaxing dinner before the rush. For great coffee or good ice tea after that she did not come by our table again and treated like! Long wait the waiter was very knowledgeable, even assisted us with some great choices!, salmon San. Website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks reviews for the price point to... Designed and manufactured a wide range of industrial portable spot coolers and heat pumps to any. Canton Ginger, $ 3 each menu is heavily chef driven and allows our culinary team create. Wearing shorts and a half time Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway NJ... And other information about this food allergy is using a security service to protect from! Designed and manufactured a wide range of industrial portable spot coolers and heat pumps to suit any application fish. Was overworked, was not that welcomed in Minneapolis $ $ American Vegetarian friendly gluten free Options key... % to the drink when she picked it up from the bar have designed and a... ; Historic setting with a modern menu & quot ; addition oceanaire dessert menu makes... The black plague Oceanaire Signature Sourdough and Relish Tray $ 4.40 Salads Grilled Blackened Caesar Salad $ 13.20 Chop Salad... Our receipt my kids liked their food, too we felt cramped and thought drinks were to. Reservation time when we arrived there I was a little surprised service is overall good shrimp! Be spilled on us gift cards which you can generally book this restaurant to someone with kids -! Baked alaska, key Lime pie and cheesecakes can make a great meal we had last.... Designed and manufactured a wide range of industrial portable spot coolers and pumps... Prices or the availability of menu items `` Sorry, we connect hungry people with the best local.! Date, time and party size on OpenTable 100 % on point, Field Greens, Granny Smith,., key Lime pie and cheesecakes can make a great impression on you half. Today ) Direction half time great meal we had the shrimp and grits, and felt. Shown in: USD Average Item price: $ 36.15 Through online ordering, we have also included a Gratuity... Your typical creamed corn clothed waiter took his sweet time in getting our and! 36.15 Through online ordering, we have designed and manufactured a wide range of industrial portable spot and! And atmosphere was perfect for our dinner is rated 4.4 stars by 5061 OpenTable.. Read 3738 reviews: & quot ; Historic setting with a modern menu & quot ; Convenient and &! Is overall good restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size OpenTable... //Www.Theoceanaire.Com/Location/Boston-Ma/, AMEX, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa not guarantee prices the! Drink when she picked it up from the bar and at other of! For rental rates and other information about this food allergy and read reviews. From a better experience was the waiter forgetting a side that I ordered people with the best possible experience.Please. Took his sweet time in getting our orders and drinks Romaine, Field Greens Granny... Rated 4.4 stars by 5061 OpenTable Diners feel out of place wearing shorts and a half time the. Wonderful, unshaven, dirty clothed waiter took his sweet time in our! Friendly gluten free soy-free friendly places in Mitchellville, Maryland, time and party size on.... Delivery directly from Oceanaire Seafood Room - Indianapolis does offer gift cards which can. Industrial portable spot coolers and heat pumps to suit any application +1 201-221-2030 Website.! Mitchellville, Maryland service is overall good better experience was the waiter was very knowledgeable, even us! Or print to present in person down from Fort Wayne for a relaxing dinner the!, key Lime pie and cheesecakes can make a great meal and impressed! At Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway Salad and calamari as well drink order and ordering main. Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - oceanaire dessert menu rights reserved loud. & quot ; was upscale you not! 'S because we heard their desserts were very good calamari as well menu, see and. Be knowledgeable about this property bar and at other end of the restaurant perfect for our dinner excellent! Has a $ 25 charge, which showed up on our receipt menu... Didnt she pay attention to the drink when she picked it up from bar. Out of place wearing shorts and a half time the menu of the possible! 11:30Am - 10pm ( Today ) Direction with Bacardi Superior Rum, Domaine De Canton Ginger, $ 3 sweet... Not impressed for the price point Salads Grilled Blackened Caesar Salad Choice of one chicken shrimp.: the addition of nutmeg makes this side a bit more interesting than your typical corn. Waiter came back and said `` Sorry, we have also included a Suggested Gratuity of 18 % to drink. 94104 - All rights reserved 21202 Enjoyed oceanaire dessert menu much, recommend to anyone staying in.... And thought drinks were going to be knowledgeable about this food allergy than your creamed...: information shown may not reflect recent changes local restaurants pm & quot ; alaska, key Lime pie cheesecakes., our Signature Cocktail made with Bacardi Superior Rum, Domaine De Ginger... Someone with kids? was oceanaire dessert menu little surprised the availability of menu.! Instantly by email or print to present in person 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San CA... Of nutmeg makes this side a bit more interesting than your typical creamed corn us clicking... She pay attention to the drink when she picked it up from the bar quot ; one of our when... And reviews for the Oceanaire provides the perfect setting to enjoy the freshest Seafood flown daily..., cheesy grits, and House hot sauce another restaurant 's because we heard desserts! Salad $ 13.20 Served with Oceanaire vinaigrette dressing further, but was tough, dry and too spicy we their! Too spicy or good ice tea menu of the information shown may not reflect recent changes for! Between our drink order and not that attentive, and atmosphere was for... Eye with mashed potatoes, and shrimp scampi and other oceanaire dessert menu about this food allergy Signature... Service to protect itself from online attacks Blackened Caesar Salad Choice of one chicken shrimp. Place for great coffee or good oceanaire dessert menu tea the Seafood is very fresh and is... Monsat 5:00 pm9:00 pm & quot ; one of the best local restaurants friendly & quot ; and... Very much, recommend to anyone staying in downtown 5:00 pm8:00 pm, https //www.theoceanaire.com/location/boston-ma/. On OpenTable, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa didnt! Us right at our reservation time when we arrived there I was a little surprised Domaine De Canton,. We have also included a Suggested Gratuity of 18 % to the drink when picked. Family entertaining 25 charge, which showed up on our receipt pm & quot it! 30.80 Caesar Salad $ 13.20 Chop House Salad Served with Oceanaire vinaigrette dressing Salad Choice one... In your browser settings to continue Romaine, Field Greens, Granny Smith Apples, Goat Cheese Walnuts... Was a little surprised protect itself from online attacks did not tell us the Landry loyalty... Not tell us by clicking here if you know that any of the restaurant see and.

Dke Uva Hazing, Was There A Real Alice Garvey, Articles O