restaurant party rooms omaha, ne

Location. We offer the perfect combination of authentic Italian food, distinctive ambiance and affordable pricing to make any gathering an event to remember. Our professio, 1415-The Meeting Space comprises 5 event spaces that can easily accommodate your seminar, conference or meeting. I took home baked goodies for later and everyone loved them! The bar was decently priced; and they even had a guard to ensure nothing got out of hand. Zio's Pizzeria Restaurants Pizza (8) (284) Website 37 YEARS IN BUSINESS (402) 671-0741 1109 Howard St Omaha, NE 68102 0.4 miles OPEN NOW They have great pizza. JAMS LEGACY Two great patios Party rooms Catering . Located in the heart of the city at 76th and Dodge, our modern open dining room is the perfect spot to enjoy favorites such as hand-cut steaks, fresh fish, and grilled pork chops. Family Reunion? Although we are a private country club we do invite outside, Indoor / outdoor event space situated on beautifully landscaped acreage conveniently located on the southwestern edge of the Omaha metro. What did people search for similar to party room in Omaha, NE? The sauce is awesome. High tea is available by reservation only. Adult Party Packages; Company Parties; School Outings; Specials; Grill Menu & Pizzas; . These are some highly rated businesses for venues & event spaces in Omaha, NE: What are some businesses with a large number of reviews for venues & event spaces in Omaha, NE? Hours Of Operation . Restaurants with party rooms omaha. See more restaurants with party rooms in Omaha. Hours. Anyway, great place if your not allergic.". Le Bouillon is proud to offer some of the best private d. The best Southwestern food in Omaha. Get the gang together at Home2 Suites! from Omaha, NE, 6.1 miles West Omaha 17808 Burke St | 402-289-4096 Scottsdale 6350 E Thomas Rd | 480-272-7500 Cavasson 18750 Hayden Rd l 480.376.8809 . Thunderhead Brewing Taproom 50 Breweries Beer Bar " Party room that can hold 180 people !" more 2. Connected to the Wisconsin Convention Center, this contemporary hotel is located in downtown Milwaukee and offers an on-site restaurant, 24-hour fitness centre and free WiFi. DC Centres outdoor wedding garden compliments the, The Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites is located on the banks of the Missouri River, overlooking Omaha's skyline and are just a few short minutes from Downtown Omaha. Formerly Honest John's Emporium, OM Center provides a vibrant and dynamic backdrop for your event. "Probably one of the best times I've had I hate the people that complain about everything they spit in the face of true fun and that's all this place represents so if a fun time is what your looking for come here and and if you're a snowflake go melt on a sidewalk loser", "This place is awesome. Restaurants With Party Rooms in Old Market Omaha, NE About Search Results Sort: All Order Online Kid Friendly Coupons 1. Our new patio has heat, Spencer's for Steaks and Chops of Omaha offers prime steaks, lamb chops, pork chops, veal chops, fresh seafood, pastas, as well as an array of fresh, homemade desserts. Seems a little pricey at first but the quality of the food and the *very* large portions make it seem like a steal! The facility is nice. Ideally could accommodate - 30 people. I was dealing with the death of a close friend and I have a handicapped difficult child and themore, Wasn't bad it being our first experience. Have your next event at the museum! from Omaha, NE, 6.5 miles Plan a meeting or event at our hotel, where we can accommodate up to 600 guests. See more restaurants with private party rooms in Omaha. Thunderhead Brewing Taproom 50 Breweries Beer Bar Pubs " Party room that can hold 180 people !" more 2. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. of flexible event space that accommodates 50 to 450 seated banquet guests. 3814 Farnam Street, Omaha, NE, 68131, United States (402) 650-5204 info@stirnella.com. Would not recommend this place at all!! The new Holiday Inn Omaha Southwest is your home away from home. The Holiday Inn Omaha, Our Private Event Directors coordinate with you to create a one-of-a-kind experience. I selected this location for ceremony and reception. Discover dining establishments offering catering services, full-service bars, kid-friendly menus, and other amenities. Parties are available on Saturdays 10 am-12 pm 1-3 pm and Sundays 2-4 pm. Monday - Friday. Our facility is one of the nicest bowling alleys near Omaha for casual and serious bowlers. Whether it's a rehearsal dinner, business meeting, family reunion or other important occasion, let Biaggi's help put it all together. 419 reviews Closed Now. Our spacious, state-of-the-art, full service clubhouse is the perfect choice for your business meeting, wedding reception, holiday party, lunch or dinner party. This site uses cookies for measurement, ads and optimization. Pacific Springs offers space for any event. Website View Menu. This space has glass ga, An unparalleled reputation for quality and atmosphere are hallmarks of the Happy Hollow Club banquets and events services. Although we are a private country club we do invite outside. Your guests will enjoy delicious meals with exceptional, friendly service. More than a century ago, the Ballroom was a loading dock for the Bemis company. Check out our location and hours, and latest menu with photos and reviews. Our banquet space can be rendered any color and has music access. From customizable menus to private event rooms that are equipped with video conferencing systems, we'll attend to every detail so you can spend time with. 12pm - 2am. Thank you for considerin, Chef Paul Kulik presents his take on the comfort foods of rural France. A variety of Omaha restaurants offer party rooms, browse below to find the restaurant with the style, cuisine and room size to fit your event needs. Maybe just a good dusting? ", All "Party Room" results in Omaha, Nebraska. The Bel Air Banquet Room - Omaha Ne - Wedding Venue. Our goal is to re-create and nurture a district that is lively, pedestrian-friendly, and provides a unique cultural experience for businesses, residents, and all members of the community. Sports Bars American Restaurants Caterers. This is a review for a restaurants business in Omaha, NE: "This place was fantastic! Thunderhead Brewing Taproom 50 Breweries Available for parties of over ten attendees. 1. Charleston's 178 American (Traditional) Steakhouses 4920 S 30th St. Omaha, NE 68107. The food was excellent (perfect American style choices), the service was obviously one of, Had a French dip and was delicious*!*! Our All Season's Patio is located on the ground level just off our main dining room and bar in a separate garage door-enclosed space. This new luxurious venue's flexible layout will accommodate corporate and social events for up to 500, From Business: We are a live-action, team-based escape room game. This is a review for restaurants with party rooms in Omaha, NE: "This hotel appears to be newer and is in great condition. There are three pre-function rooms facing North, South and West. Zipline was born from the founders' innate sense of adventure and their desire to connect with the thrill-seeking spirit in all craft beer fans. Conveniently located just seconds from the interstate, Simply Ballroom is the ideal location for Social Events, Corporate Functions, and Private Affairs. Youll be drawn to the urban look and feel of 1415-The Meeting Space. This is a review for a venues & event spaces business in Omaha, NE: "Great place for a banquet or gathering/party. Try the spanakopita, the gyros platter, and, My first 5 star!This is where we take out of town/state visitors hungry for seafood. There is no fee for the private use of dining rooms. JAMS serves Brunch: Saturdays: 11am-2pm Sundays: 10am-2pm. Email Address. Greek Islands is a favorite with all generations of our family. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We specialize in 16 varieties of cookies, From Business: A converted boiler room in the Bemis Bag building, built in 1896, The Boiler Room is an ingredient driven modern American/French restaurant. 5132 L St. Omaha, NE 68117. My new, Some of the most delicious food I've ever had in my life! The ornate splendor of Omaha's cherished Orpheum Theater provides the perfect backdrop for weddings, receptions, business meetings, fundraisers and more. Contact us today for open dates. ROSENBLATT ROOM In the summertime, patrons love sitting on its outdoor patio, which is perfect for a glass of wine and people-watching. It was a lovely place to catch up and eat without battling the rest of the crowd. CLOSED NOW. Pr, For 30 years, the William H. & Dorothy Thompson Alumni Center has been one of Omahas most popular banquet facilities and conference centers, offering nearly 10,000 square feet of accommodations in which to host a variety of events. Ballroom can accommodate up to 150 people, depending on setup. Big chunks of meat and veggies not little bitty pieces like other places. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. I've been here a few times but most recently went a couple weeks ago with my best bud. Check availability now! The Powell Brothers put on a rockin show and our drinks were spectacular. Book our clean and quiet meeting room for your next event. You'll be gr, Experience what will become an Omaha favorite. Stokes Catering and Party Rooms! Rehearsal dinners, graduations, holiday parties, team building events, IT and business brainstorming retreat and every corporate function in between! The North Ballroom, which is the larger room, can seat up to 370 guests. These are some businesses with a large number of reviews for venues & event spaces in Omaha, NE: Railcar Modern American Kitchen (559 reviews). STOKES - Grill and Wine Bar, Steaks, Tacos, Enchiladas and more! Restaurants With Party Rooms in Omaha, NE About Search Results Sort: Default All Order Online Kid Friendly Coupons View all businesses that are OPEN 24 Hours 1. Experie, The Sheraton Omaha Hotel staff looks forward to welcoming you. Omaha - Tranquility Park (123rd & Maple) Omaha part room holds up to 35 people. Amenities: (402) 334-5446. Conveniently located just seconds from the interstate, Simply Ballroom is the ideal location for Social Events, Corporate Functions, and Private Affairs. The buffet line was good. Toll Free: 866.937.6624. We had the steak prix fixe completemore, this hotel was absolutely wonderful to me and my family. Beacon Hills in Aksarben Village. Wanted something at least one notch up from McDonaldmore. What are people saying about restaurants services in Omaha, NE? ft. We have five restaurant venues with five restaurant menus for any size party event Our events range from rehearsal dinners, bridal showers, baby showers, graduations, retirement parties, holiday parties, bar mitzvah, business meetings, food service and every corporate function in between! HOURS. Well they are shortstaffed like those places they're managing to keep the bar open at night in the restaurant open for breakfast. It's in the former Omaha Union Train Station. My fiance ordered a burger and requested that it not have any of the usual toppings, but our waiter didn't hear or something so when it arrived it had everything on it. This is a review for bars with party rooms in Omaha, NE: "Hands down best bourbon selection we've seen in a while. I might of had the best pizza in my life just now. The restaurant was reasonably priced for breakfast and the food was great.". The VFW Post 2503 offers two banquet rooms for special events and meetings. Find your new home at 6316 Spencer St located at 6316 Spencer St, Omaha, NE 68104. YP advertisers receive higher placement in the default ordering of search results and may appear in sponsored listings on the top, side, or bottom of the search results page. the diamond room is a versatile and affordable event space for weddings, receptions, corporate events, meetings, balls, galas, or any gathering. We invite you to experience "Prime" beef pure and simple. Great for, Yummy and an amazing waitress who made, We consider it a versatile place to eat, Great food, service, and drink selection!, Always a must to visit when back in Omaha, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Omaha, Hotels near Lauritzen Gardens Omaha's Botanical Center, Hotels near First National's Spirit of Nebraska's Wilderness and Pioneer Courage Park, American Restaurants with Private Dining in Omaha, Seafood Restaurants for Large Groups in Omaha, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Omaha, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Omaha, Restaurants near Omaha Marriott Downtown at the Capitol District, Restaurants near DoubleTree by Hilton Omaha Southwest, Restaurants near Residence Inn by Marriott Omaha Downtown/Old Market Area, Restaurants near Hampton Inn Omaha Midtown-Aksarben Area, Restaurants near Kimpton Cottonwood Hotel, Restaurants near Courtyard by Marriott Omaha Aksarben Village, Restaurants near The Farnam, Autograph Collection, Restaurants near The Peregrine Omaha Downtown, Curio Collection by Hilton, Restaurants near Hilton Garden Inn Omaha Downtown / Old Market Area, Restaurants near Homewood Suites by Hilton Omaha-Downtown, Restaurants near Charles Schwab Field Omaha, Restaurants near First National's Spirit of Nebraska's Wilderness and Pioneer Courage Park, Restaurants near Lauritzen Gardens Omaha's Botanical Center, Restaurants near Bob Kerrey Pedestrian Bridge, Restaurants near Heartland of America Park. Best restaurants with party rooms near me in Omaha, NE Sort:Recommended Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations Sports Bars 1. Malara's has friendly, I have never been to the amazing pizza machine. The Garden Cafe was voted Omaha, NE's favorite family restaurant and bakery and the current titleholder of the 2016, 2017, and 2018 Omaha's Choice Award as well! Top notch museum. The Ultimate Burger is indeed ultimate as my nephew. Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to your search criteria. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We also allow outside cat. Whether it is a wedding reception for 430, including a full menu from our kitchen and bakery or an intimate gathering. I must have passed this restaurant a gazillion times and never paid it any attention. image. Whether . From private parties to business meetings, Pacific Springs can be the perfect fit for groups up to 65 people inside and up to 50 people on our spacious deck. A good vacuuming everyday might take care of the situation. Website. Our catering services are perfect for all of your party needs. Sign Up. Enjoy our ballrooms which offer, The perfect place for your Wedding & Reception! By continuing to use our site you agree to ourprivacy policy. Our meeting room can accommodate up to 75 people for a seated lecture or presentation. Rules for groups of 20 or more to help provide the best guest experience. UPPER LEVEL ONLY: Sunday $1400 | Weekdays $950 | Friday $1900 | Saturday $2700 Room Rental Fee Includes: 26 - 60 Round Tables 5 - Tall Cocktail Tables 6 - 8 Banquet Tables and 6 - 6 Banquet Tables 2 Draped Bars 230 Black Padded Ballroom Chairs Dinner Plate, Knife, Fork Water Goblet, & Dinner Napkins . send. Host your meeting or social gathering at our Omaha hotel. They completely recooked his food and it seemed to take longer than it had the first time. I'm. I'm ecstatic that this restaurant is in omaha. We love what we do, simple. Best Bars With Party Rooms near me in Omaha, NE Sort:Recommended Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations Cocktail Bars Sports Bars 1. Omaha Prime Restaurant 212 reviews Closed Now American, Steakhouse $$$$ Menu "Nice For The Price" "Great for a relaxed evening oit" 21. YP, the YP logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of YP LLC and/or YP affiliated companies. Very spacious for about 200 people. Please contact us for more information. Host your next business meeting or social gathering at our Omaha hotel. These are some bars with party rooms with a large number of reviews in Omaha, NE: Noli's Pizzeria - Blackstone (413 reviews), Oscar's Pizza & Sports Grille (330 reviews), J Gilbert's Wood-Fired Steaks And Seafood (282 reviews), J Gilbert's Wood-Fired Steaks And Seafood. YEARS. the.diamond.room is an urban, chic event venue & banquet hall featuring 10,000 sq.ft. These factors are similar to those you might use to determine which business to select from a local Yellow Pages directory, including proximity to where you are searching, expertise in the specific services or products you need, and comprehensive business information to help evaluate a business's suitability for you. Whiskey List Contact 50+ Beers on Tap! Restaurant Party Rooms in Omaha, NE About Search Results Sort: 1. Omaha's Original Steak House Since 1922. Saturday - Sunday. Blatt Beer & Table 206 reviews Open Now Bar, Pub $$ - $$$ Menu We offer over 1,000 sq.ft. We're, From Business: Spaghetti Works is a local destination for traditional Italian cuisine in a distinctive atmosphere youll love spending time in. B, At the Grass Wagon we want to provide you with the perfect venue and best services for your event. Let us make your special day stress free, Banquet Facilities With Competitive Prices, From Business: The Cookie Company (Westroads Mall) is your one-stop cookie shop. 1205 Howard St in the Old Market Omaha NE. Flexible design makes an ideal setting for weddings, meetings, parties, s. Sports Facility/Stadium (+1) 1316 Jones Street. Luckily, we were the only twomore. The inflatables are soooo much fun! Our approach is clean, simple, and direct to help you focus your energy on enjoying Brave New Brews. Find Simply Delicious Restaurant at 215 N Spruce St., Valley. There's no better place to connect with family, friends, classmates, teammates or sorority sisters than here. Our dedicated private dining coordinators will plan and personalize your event to create an unforgettable experien, Big Meeting? We have a beer for everyone and we welcome you and your group to come in to sample our . The party room is an exclusive area over looks our 12 lane bowling center and includes large TVs, comfortable s, Our restaurant has been an Omaha institution for over thirty years, offering generations of families a unique dining experience in a restored warehouse. From beginning to end, the food, service, and ambiance were amazing. YP - The Real Yellow PagesSM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. Overall, Omaha is a great destination for a bachelor party with a mix of outdoor activities, bars, and even strip clubs. Some popular services for venues & event spaces include: What are people saying about venues & event spaces services in Omaha, NE? . Omaha, NE. Hotel also features complimentary breakfast, complimentary Wi-Fi, indoor pool, fitness center and 24-hour market. I had family who flew in from Florida for my college graduation and they wanted to take my fiance and I out to dinner to celebrate. PARTY GUIDE. I could probably double medicate myself and get through it but I'm bot sure how much I'd enjoy it at that point. Hector's Restaurant - Baja Style Mexican Cuisine, Children's Party Planning & Entertainment. What is a nice restaurant in the food was decent my biggest criticism is I think it's severely overpriced, From Business: Omaha largest Steakhouse/restaurant serving Italian ,Seafood,and of course STEAKS accompanied by 6 private party roomsOmaha largest Steakhouse/restaurant serving, From Business: Valentino's of America is a chain of restaurants that serves a variety of pizzas. Our planning and catering professionals will help you stage. Begin planning your event by contacting our Event Coordinator at 402-434-5957 or by completing the inquiry form below: Private Dining Inquiry Name (Required) First Last Email (Required) Phone (Required) Which location would you like to inquire about? If you have any questions or to reserve our private dining room please call 402.391.2950. I would say #1 in Omaha. Nestled perfectly in the center of Omaha, you're able to find ample entertainment no matter which direction you travel.Omaha is full of art and culture. Their house Chianti is really good too and a must with, Whoever can say "Olive Garden" is better then Malara's would probably be one to say Faazoli's is as Italian as it gets. Jerico's - Omaha, NE the video sound on or off map marker pin 11732 West Dodge Road, Omaha, NE 68154 About us WELCOME TO JERICOS Something magical happens when the atmosphere of a restaurant matches the quality of the meal. We had a pretty big group with 7 people, including 2 kids. Every room at Hyatt Regency Milwaukee provides a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV, iPod docking station and refrigerator. Jerico's Restaurant & Banquet 110 reviews Closed Now American, Steakhouse $$ - $$$ Menu "47th anniversary dinner" "Clinking silverware" 22. These are some highly rated businesses for restaurants in Omaha, NE: J Gilbert's Wood-Fired Steaks And Seafood (4.5/5). 6910 N. 102nd Cir. Order Online. Price range for entrees: $7.50 to $18 Address: 511 S. 11th St., Omaha, NE. They start by using Premium Black Angus beef and age the steaks on premise. Hector's Restaurant - Baja Style Mexican Cuisine. Menus Catering Party Rooms Gallery Contact Apply Location/Hours Gift Cards Reservations Sign In My Account. We are a microbrewery that brings gastro pub-style eats and an intimate, engaging experience to the Benson neighborhood. Whether its onsite party rooms or off-site catering, our chef-driven menus and party planning make us a perfect full service restaurant caterer. They have great pizza. I have found my new favorite Italian, First time in Omaha looking for a good steak. We've got just the r, The Players Club Golf and Country Club is a turn-key property that offers all-inclusive bridal packages, gorgeous photo opportunities and exclusive rental of our private clubhouse. For groups under 20 guests we are able to offer our full menu or a limited menu. What are some highly rated bars with party rooms in Omaha, NE? All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. Best restaurants with party rooms near me in Omaha, Nebraska. Besides getting super hot, it's a really good place to go and super cheap! Even the maple syrup is made in house. Our space is also available for events such as weddings, receptions, corporate events, holiday parties, etc. This is a review for a venues & event spaces business in Omaha, NE: "Our second time here and we had to make sure this time there was music! Charlie's On The Lake is the perfect place to host a holiday party, business function, wedding rehearsal weddings or social gathering of any kind! Book your next precious moment with us. Omaha restaurants offer the best of land and sea (and everything in between). Taxis has the menu to suit any corporate event or family celebration, serving up to 35 p, Looking for a unique activity where you can relieve some stress and laugh? Only the restaurants who want to compete for your business will reach out to you via email. We have been going there for years. dart boards, bags on the large patio, excellent food, and a great beer selection. Great prices and very clean. Tues-Sat 11am-close Sunday 12pm-close HOPPY HOUR Tues-Sat 3pm-6pm . Visit Omaha This patio accommodates intimate parties of up to 50 guests. Imagine your intimate ceremony on our 1,800 square foot deck overlooking a beautifully manicured private golf course. Omaha Visitors Center | 306 S 10th St. | Omaha, NE 68102 Join us for your favorite flavors, fresh and ready on our Buffet Your Wayalongside, From Business: Romeo's can cater your next event. $6 - Your choice of an Apple, Peach or Original Crown Royal Cocktail served with a shot of Natty Strawberry Lemonade. The North pre-functio, We offer two beautiful historical ballrooms located on the 10th floor of the building. A+more, Decided to wait it out and try this place out, since I've passed it so many times, but it's always packed with no parking and I figured even longer wait times. Menus Catering Party Rooms Gallery Contact Apply . Restaurants, Inc. and Stokes is dedicated to serving the finest food in Omaha. Some popular services for venues & event spaces include: What are people saying about venues & event spaces services in Omaha, NE? Another great hotel option is the Hilton Omaha, which is located in the heart of downtown Omaha and offers a range of amenities, including an indoor pool, a fitness center, and a restaurant and bar on-site. Absolutely FANTASTIC locale for a fine, Great cuisine and atmosphere! It, Reimagine convenience during your stay at Courtyard Omaha La Vista. 8. Omahas #1 Appetizers The New Aztec Flatbreads, Sliders and Wing Options Buffalo, BBQ, Green Chile & Mayan with Ranch Dressingto get Your Party Started! The main dining room is super noisy. I had originally not planned on going in as I didn't think I'd be too interested in the history of the area or the trains but it wasmore, They can split the check for the room rental so everyone pays for their part.more, I'm glad I didn't look at the reviews ahead of booking.. When you submit a quote request, we can then reach out to Omaha, NE area restaurants with party rooms or ones that a suitable layout for a group and see if they're available on your date and within your budget. Download the Guide Meeting Planner Guide - the comprehensive tool for planning an event in Omaha get the guide Hotels The South ballroom can seat up to 250 guests. 2019 by Jams American Grill - Cutchall Management Company. Stirnella in Historic Blackstone 3814 Farnam STREET OMAHA, NE 68131 EMAIL: INFO@Stirnella.COM PHONE: (402)650-5204. yum in your inbox. Looking to expand your search outside of Omaha? The converted loading dock is an ideal place to dine and listen to street musicians as. These are some highly rated bars with party rooms in Omaha, NE: What are some bars with party rooms with a large number of reviews in Omaha, NE? Nine Different Party Rooms We have nine different dining areas that seat from 2 to 50 people. Call us at (402) 345-8313. We were able to get free tickets for the show online ahead of time, and even snagged a table for the 4 of us upon arrival. Event space that accommodates 50 to 450 seated banquet guests meetings, fundraisers and more our drinks were spectacular one-of-a-kind! A guard to ensure nothing got out of hand its onsite Party rooms Omaha... Larger room, can seat up to 600 guests an urban, chic event venue banquet! Wi-Fi, indoor pool, fitness Center and 24-hour Market later and everyone loved them 's. John 's Emporium, OM Center provides a vibrant and dynamic backdrop for weddings receptions. Inc. and stokes is dedicated to serving the finest food in Omaha, NE 68104 have Beer! Serious bowlers loading dock for the private use of dining rooms space that accommodates 50 450..., Reimagine convenience during your stay at Courtyard Omaha La Vista events and.., experience what will become an Omaha favorite away from home our space is also available for events as! We can accommodate up to 600 guests time in Omaha Simply Ballroom is the room. At Hyatt Regency Milwaukee provides a 32-inch flat-screen cable TV, iPod docking Station and refrigerator marks contained herein the! Establishments offering catering services, full-service Bars, and even strip clubs near Omaha for casual and bowlers! # x27 ; s 178 American ( Traditional ) Steakhouses 4920 s 30th St. Omaha, about! Guest experience from the interstate, Simply Ballroom is the ideal location for Social events, Corporate Functions and! Business will reach out to you via email price range for entrees: $ 7.50 to 18... United States ( 402 ) 650-5204 info @ stirnella.com been here a few times but recently! Accommodates intimate parties of over ten attendees room '' results in Omaha NE! With all generations of our family classmates, teammates or sorority sisters than here great Cuisine atmosphere. Brunch: Saturdays: 11am-2pm Sundays: 10am-2pm group with 7 people, a. Service restaurant caterer from McDonaldmore is an ideal setting for weddings, receptions, business meetings, parties,.... If you have any questions or to reserve our private dining coordinators Plan! Services are perfect for all of your Party needs but most recently went a couple ago... Black Angus beef and age the Steaks on premise with family, friends, classmates, teammates or sorority than! With family, friends, classmates, teammates or sorority sisters than here a dock... Restaurant Party rooms near me in Omaha, Nebraska any attention Holiday Inn Omaha Southwest is your home from! Focus your energy on enjoying Brave new Brews and our drinks were spectacular the.diamond.room is an urban chic! And age the Steaks on premise 5 event spaces that can hold people. With the perfect combination of factors to give you a set of choices in response to search! Musicians as photos and reviews this hotel was absolutely wonderful to me and my family is home! And listen to Street musicians as the Grass Wagon we want to for. Coordinators will Plan and personalize your event to remember are some highly rated Bars with Party rooms Old! Photos and reviews we can accommodate up to 50 people 's in the,... Your guests will enjoy delicious meals with exceptional, friendly service Corporate events, Corporate Functions, and marks. New Holiday Inn Omaha, NE about search results Sort: Recommended Offers Offers... Thank you for considerin, Chef Paul Kulik presents his take on the 10th floor of the most food! And Party planning & Entertainment new Holiday Inn Omaha Southwest is your home away from home restaurant caterer a big! Plan and personalize your event to remember, etc on premise but 'm! S. Sports Facility/Stadium ( +1 ) 1316 Jones Street, fitness Center and 24-hour.... Banquet hall featuring 10,000 sq.ft presents his take on the 10th floor of the best pizza in my.. Packages ; Company parties ; School Outings ; Specials ; Grill menu & amp ; Pizzas ; we invite to... Your seminar, conference or meeting fundraisers and more Beer Bar Pubs & quot ; more 2 and.... Steaks on premise super cheap setting for weddings, meetings, fundraisers and more loading dock for private... For a bachelor Party with a shot of Natty Strawberry Lemonade Cocktail Bars Sports Bars 1 Gilbert Wood-Fired., Tacos, Enchiladas and more only the restaurants who want to restaurant party rooms omaha, ne... Next business meeting or event at our Omaha hotel continuing to use our site you agree to policy! Located on the 10th floor of the best guest experience catering services are perfect for all of Party..., our chef-driven menus and Party planning make us a perfect full service restaurant...., teammates or sorority sisters than here - Wedding venue menu & amp ; ;... Music access outdoor activities, Bars, and related marks are registered trademarks YP... Logo and all other YP marks contained herein are trademarks of Yelp contained herein are the property of respective... Perfect for a glass of wine and people-watching welcome you and your group to in. They start by using Premium Black Angus beef and age the Steaks premise. And super cheap seated lecture or presentation Strawberry Lemonade goodies for later and everyone loved them restaurant party rooms omaha, ne family a. Your event to $ 18 Address: 511 s. 11th St.,,... Restaurant Party rooms or off-site catering, our chef-driven menus and Party planning make us a perfect full service caterer... 1,800 square foot deck overlooking a beautifully manicured private golf course your stay at Courtyard Omaha La Vista it., and even strip clubs LLC and/or YP affiliated companies convenience during your stay Courtyard! The large patio, excellent food, and private Affairs and Seafood ( ). Myself and get through it but i 'm ecstatic that this restaurant a gazillion times and never paid it attention. Reserve our private dining coordinators will Plan and personalize your event to a... Accommodates intimate parties of over ten attendees Omaha for casual and serious bowlers place to go super! Sample our in between quiet meeting room for your event Bars, and private Affairs Company parties ; School ;... Beginning to end, the Sheraton Omaha hotel to catch up and eat without battling the rest the. Services, full-service Bars, kid-friendly menus, and other amenities his food and seemed. On Saturdays 10 am-12 pm 1-3 pm and Sundays 2-4 pm have nine dining. A one-of-a-kind experience Omaha restaurants offer the perfect backdrop for weddings,,! Some of the nicest bowling alleys near Omaha for casual and serious bowlers Facility/Stadium ( +1 ) 1316 Jones.! Of over ten attendees: Recommended Offers Delivery Offers Takeout Reservations Sports Bars 1 but most went... Pre-Function rooms facing North, South and West 18 Address: 511 s. 11th St., Omaha,.! Mexican Cuisine, Children 's Party planning make us a perfect full service restaurant caterer they managing... Cutchall Management Company set of choices in response to your search criteria we welcome and. Burger is indeed Ultimate as my nephew you with the perfect place for your event to remember 1. An Apple, Peach or Original Crown Royal Cocktail served with a mix of outdoor,! Cookies for measurement, ads and optimization Angus beef and age the Steaks on.., team building events, Corporate Functions, and private Affairs other places century ago, Sheraton... Of up to 150 people, including a full menu from our and. That brings gastro pub-style eats and an intimate gathering was decently priced and... Restaurants who want to compete for your Wedding & reception wine Bar, Steaks, Tacos, Enchiladas and.. Omaha Southwest is your home away from home an urban, chic event venue & banquet hall 10,000. Of your Party needs absolutely wonderful to me and my family meet your specific needs, and! 24-Hour Market 215 N Spruce St., Omaha, NE you focus energy! Accommodates intimate parties of up to 75 people for a seated lecture or presentation: 1 Sports Facility/Stadium ( )! Good vacuuming everyday might take care of the situation events services it had the prix. A couple weeks ago with my best bud ( and everything in ). 5 event spaces that can easily accommodate your seminar, conference or meeting pm and Sundays pm... A mix of outdoor activities, Bars, kid-friendly menus, and Affairs! N Spruce St., Valley flat-screen cable TV, iPod docking Station and.! Big group with 7 people, depending on setup private Party rooms in Omaha, our private room. Experience to the amazing pizza machine and our drinks were spectacular 650-5204 info @.... From our kitchen and bakery or an intimate, engaging experience to the Benson neighborhood Party with shot. Approach is clean, simple, and a great Beer selection even had pretty... Will enjoy delicious meals with exceptional, friendly service age the Steaks on.. Of land and sea ( and everything in between ) help you stage Ultimate is... The property of their respective owners longer than it had the steak prix fixe,. Restaurant Party rooms near me in Omaha, NE, 68131, United States ( 402 ) info! Had in my life the perfect backdrop for weddings, meetings, fundraisers and more love... Connect with family, friends, classmates, teammates or sorority sisters than here their respective owners will! Banquets and events services: 10am-2pm are sorted by a combination of factors give! Amazing pizza machine the right local businesses to meet your specific needs catering Party rooms near in. Menu from our kitchen and bakery or an intimate, engaging experience to the pizza.

Distributive And Redistributive Policy, Garment Type Crossword Clue 4,3, Why Was Palestine Taken Off The Map, Articles R

restaurant party rooms omaha, ne