riu palace peninsula junior suite

To which I looked at my wife and we said lets go. 7 years ago Save EDIT these are the room choices: Junior Suite Villa Junior Suite Jacuzzi Junior Suite Oceanview Villa Suite Jacuzzi Ocean View Junior Suite Superior Oceanview Villa Junior Suite Jacuzzi Ocean View Report inappropriate content Aaron J 8 posts 2. The best we have had post-pandemic and we have been to a few places since COVID. No big issue, just different. 5 outdoor pools, 1 baby pool, RiuLand Kind's Club. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Property does not follow sanitization practices of any association Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property. Our mini bar was also restocked daily. The population as of the 2021 Canadian census was 2,489. Enhanced food service safety measures are in place. We were not happy and were told to come back in 30 min. Tamales - This theme restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves dinner only. We wanted to go to the steakhouse and they open at 6:30. After an hour at the pool you go back to your room completely frustrated.As a non smoker it also really nice that guests smoke all over the hotel. So whether youre seeking adventure, culture, or just relaxing on the beach with a drink in hand (cheers by the way), you will find helpful resources, stories, and traveler tips in our blog!Happy travels! Enjoy spacious, air-conditioned villas at Riu Palace Peninsula that have private balconies or verandas on which to soak up the Caribbean breeze, along with hydromassage baths, 24-hour room service, and a minibar stocked with free drinks. Lock in the lowest price from these sites. Something more concerning was the ventilation system of the room. When we were there, it was easy to get a chair and they had canopy beds that dont need to be reserved. Contactless check-out is not available Service is top notch, among the best in Cancun. Guests who cause annoyance to other customers may be expelled from the property. We got to drive a small speed boat to our destination and snorkel. Tried to go there for dinner one night and was told an hour wait. Visiting the different museums with the history of this region or climbing up the scenic tower to enjoy some unbeatable colorful views of the city and coast is just the beginning of these unforgettable holidays. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Staff wears personal protective equipment Marcello was our waiter at the pool and was very attentive (of course we tipped all of the time). A little while later, he jumped up and yelled and almost knocked their table over, pounded on the table, ran from his seat and started jumping up and down. Which languages are spoken by the staff at Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula? We spent 10 nights at RPP at the end of September and have many reasons to keep coming back, including:1. The useless receptionist who succeeded in frustrating and stressing my mum, sister and I, did NOT Apologise but asked us to leave with a hand gesture! Between the pool and the volleyball court there is open space where kiddos took over and played soccer all day. Pools and beach were clean and lovely. About . The staff at this hotel went above and beyond to make sure our stay was perfect. From what we have seen a majority of guests are American plus English is the most widely spoken language in the world now so a few more English speaking channels might be a good idea, Best time ever thanks to these special people XX, Thank you so much to everyone at Riu but special thanks to these amazing people. He came back and said something happened in the game and he was excited. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. [1], In 1887, the Village Municipality of Rivire Beaudette was formed out of territory ceded by Saint-Zotique. Reservation is not required for facilities onsite The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Spanish. Not a problem, we just didnt realize it. We were checked into the jacuzzi suite on the first floor, where we were supposed to stay for 7 nights. CST 2053390-40; NST 20003-0209. All rights reserved. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa. Las Olas - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Hotel not the best. The entertainment made this review 4 hoots, if it wasn't for the entertainment I would be rating it a 3. Now, here comes the issue.. My husband and I are planning a February trip and I will be booking the Riu Palace Peninsula again! The staff is great. Dining is available at one of the property's 7 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/caf. Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests. - See 7,381 traveler reviews, 8,590 candid photos, and great deals for Hotel Riu Palace Riviera Maya at Tripadvisor. Riu Palace Peninsula All Inclusive has designated areas for smoking. We were by it for NY Eve and getting a drink wasnt the easiest. They also have a little buffet where you could actually make an entire meal from what is on the buffet portion. More, Dear Vaumack , We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.We are glad to know that we lived up to your expectations. The Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula (All Inclusive 24h) it is located at the heart of one of the most touristic destinations in Mexico, Cancun, the property is situated on a dazzling stretch of white sand beach and framed by tropical vegetation and crystal clear turquoise water. There are only 3 elevators per wing. The attack lasted approximately 20-25 minutes. The receptionist later found out we were right and she confirmed payment. Dining. If guests have difficulty making themselves understood, they always have the option to talk to our management team, who will be delighted to attend their needs.Also, please allow us like to clarify that in accordance with our high standards, we guarantee our guests the highest quality service, which goes far beyond the legal requirements, especially when it comes to food safety. The property also has a snack bar/deli. I was there at 6:31 and there were 20 people in line. This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. Riu Palace Peninsula Villa Junior Suite | Cancun, Mexico 4,659 views Premiered Mar 21, 2021 55 Dislike Share Two Travel and Tour 1.73K subscribers We stayed in a Villa Junior Suite during our. [1], In 1734, Pointe au Baudet was included in the seigneury granted to Paul-Joseph Le Moyne de Longueuil. With a distinctive beachfront position, guests at the Peninsula are privy to both soft powder sands and wild rocky shores lining crystal clear Caribbean waters. We were relocated to a different hotel. These 40-m2 rooms are the perfect accommodations for enjoying a holiday in Mexico. The theme restaurants wides the gastronomy options of the hotel by serving wonderful cuisine such as: japanese, italian or mexican. I have actually been stuck in one of the elevators. In these 40-m2 rooms, you'll find two small double beds (125x200 cm) or one king-size bed (200x200 cm), a sofa in the lounge area, WiFi, satellite TV, air conditioning, a minibar and beverage dispenser, a coffee maker, and a balcony or terrace with views of the Caribbean. No rollaway/extra beds available Not great at all. No walls/doors between the sinks or shower. Pool was bit noisy but we tended to go to beach anyway which was much quieter. At 6:45 a.m. my husband and I went to the front desk to file a report regarding the incident. Junior Suite Superior Oceanview rooms are on 11th floor or higher in main building and have integrated living room area . Staff so friendly and always smiling. So, we did. Food service has been amended for enhanced safety Wouldnt go back. Please see our partners for more details. If this resort would remodel their rooms and have better food options it would be 5 stars. The food was just average. In these 40-m2 rooms, you'll find two small double beds (125200 cm) or one king-size bed (200200 cm), a sofa in the lounge area, WiFi, satellite TV, air conditioning, a minibar and beverage dispenser, a coffee maker, and a balcony or terrace with views of the . Went on a "sister trip" and had the most fabulous time. Went to the lobby bar almost every evening before dinner. I've stayed in cancun 5 other times and this resort had the best entertainment of all. Its ok for families. This page was last edited on 12 October 2022, at 23:40. The hotel has 562 cozily furnished rooms with free Wi-Fi and offers many amenities. We booked 3 rooms and chose this hotels because of what it has to offer. Staffed front desk Even had access while at the beach. Free WiFi, Available in some public areas: Suite Jacuzzi Yes, it conveniently offers meeting rooms, a banquet room, and conference facilities. Beach chairs/loungers are always plentiful. 5 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a spa tub. THE BARTENDERS ARE RACISTS, THEY KEEP PASSING RACIST REMARKS AND MAKING MONKEY SOUNDS!!! Never a wait or a line - we always were seated promptly. Room Nice. One day, we did try to go to the beach closest to the resort and got a couple of chairs. Not a huge deal. Very expensive and was an 1 hour and 45 minute drive each way. Which popular attractions are close to Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula? Bookings are on request and will be reviewed by the relevant destinations sales department. The decor in the common areas and in the 372 spacious suites is regal red and gold, though some guests may find the look . With that being said, I don't go to Cancun to stay in my room so even though my sister and I can be quite boujee, that didn't bother me. He tried to stop us but I said was not going to be treated like that and went to the front desk to report it. Sports bar is nice and is stocked 24 hours a day with food. First of all it's never guaranteed the elevator will start. more. Not the resorts issue, just for your awareness. Yes, free parking is available to guests. Meanwhile, I managed to get a hold of. The Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula offers Junior Suites, 40-m2 rooms equipped with the best amenities. My boyfriend and I felt at home and welcomed by staff. Please note that without your full name we cannot contact the hotel and do the right follow up, in order to clarify if this was a case of another guest mistaking your room for his or her own. All this contributes Cancun being an incomparable destination. We always stay in the adult villas. Yes, it offers wheelchair access and facilities for disabled guests. Waited 15 more min and was about to go back up and our pager went off. [11], Lester B. Pearson School Board operates Anglophone schools. Liverpool was upscale with stores like Prada, Louis Vuitton, etc. Your time and opinion is very much appreciated. A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. During the pool parties, it was still loud, but we were away from it, so not a problem there at all. The lobby bar had the best drinks and service. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. The room was OK and the view over the swimming pools and sea was nice. Please provide the ages of children below, Please enter your travel dates like this: M/d/yyyy, All buffet and la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included, Activities and services offered by independent operators, Spa/beauty facilities and services not included, Activities/services from independent operators not included, Transportation to offsite activities not included, Onsite entertainment and activities included, All onsite activities, and facilities and equipment included, In-room climate control (air conditioning). Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Hotwire, Inc. is not responsible for content on external sites. Are there any historical sites close to Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula? If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. Actually went there twice and our meals were spot-on. *Based on Hot Rate bookings over 12 months vs. lowest published rates on leading retail sites. Rooms have partially open bathrooms. In the buffet area, Hugo was great. All the employees work their tails off to ensure that you have nothing less than a fantastic vacation.2. No music, but we brought our own. Junior Suite Villa, Bera Hidromasaje, con Balcn o Terraza(L) Bed Count 1 King Bed Maximum Occupancy 2 Max Get prices. Maybe it was a timing thing. In this video, we want to show you a quick tour of a OCEANVIEW Junior Suite at the RIU Palace Peninsula. The shows were not worth it also. Perfect to walk out and be at the pool with no stairs. Things like: hot dogs, burgers, wings, fries, chips, etc. The property is cleaned and disinfected using an electrostatic sprayer; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays. Chris is an excellent bartender and so sweet! If you want to enjoy an unforgettable escape with your partner or friends, the Villa Sea View Jacuzzi Junior Suites for ADULTS ONLY are your perfect accommodations. Dear Sibeso, Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. Breakfast was equally delicious with the omelette station being the best! The location is ideal due to its proximity to Cancun Airport CUN (21 km) and Cancun (5 km) and invites you to explore the area. A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. Are there opportunities to exercise at Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula? Blvd Kukulkan, Km 5.5 Lote 6-C Zona Hotelera, Cancun 77500 Mexico, Lock in the lowest price from these sites. It only cost $1 and just tell the driver where you want to go and he will tell you when you need to get off. Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests. Go to Lorenzillo's if you get the chance. Found only a few channels in English (CNN, FoxNews, BBC and one other). These elevators have to take hundreds of guests to their rooms, which are spread over 15 floors. Lots of fun, The second excursion was swimming with the turtles - somewhat disappointing. Cookies policy, NEW: Hotel Riu Plaza Manhattan Times Square. Room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars. Very Rude!!! Water activities. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. Fabulous resort! Masks are compulsory at the property Very safe and quite fun. Junior Suite Villa, Jetted Tub (E) . They gave us extra blankets which was nice. 2-star prices." Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Being fair I have to say that 10 minutes after calling reception, this problem was fixed by a maintenance guy.Overall the staff in the hotel (restaurants and cleaning) was friendly, but most didn't speak a word English.The hotel itself is clean, but shows wear all over the place. While I was pulling out my paperwork, Frank came over and took care of it and put us in the Ocean View. But, it was quite windy out there and you could feel the sand hitting you. The spa is equipped with a spa tub and a steam room. Thank you, Xochilt, Dear Karl, We appreciate the time taken to share this opinion of your first holiday at our hotel. Cashless transactions are not available General Facts # of Holes 9 Course Par Par 72 Total Yards 6482 Club Type This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Terms and conditions Just show up and get one. Beach - beautiful at the RPP. Could not fault anything at this hotel. At Canada 247 our purpose is to help people find great local businesses like dentists, hair stylists, restaurants, bars, hotels, local businesses. This Cancun property provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Massages are available on the beach and in the spa; other services include facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. Krystal - This theme restaurant specializes in fusion cuisine and serves dinner only. Shield between guests and staff in main contact areas You can review this Business and help others by leaving a comment. There is no food (for lunch) in the area. Also the hotel offers sauna, jacuzzi and swimming pools, where a sunbathing with a cocktail is a must. We tried all the restaurants and they were all ok with the exception of the Mexican which I think was better, but the buffet reigned supreme in my opinion. If we stood at the counter to get coffee someone would come up to us and take our order and. The mix of 3 different types of music is really something you should try. Theme restaurants: gentlemen no sleeveless T-shirts, long trousers. It was arranged a little different as it was open. If you arrive at the wrong time, it's possible you'll have to wait 10 minutes to get a lift. We would go down to the water, but never really camped there. We took the local bus (R1 or R2) everywhere we went (except for transfers to and from airport) and it was perfect. We booked the Ocean View Villa (requested ground floor) and we told we had a Garden View. The matre d came over to us and said we are customers and they are customers and they have every right to be here. By 1787, a sawmill existed at the "Baudet" River. The table next to us had the same issue. Debit cards not accepted The system they have in place is not working. Once you get in the elevator the real nightmare starts. Frank at the front desk was very informative and gave us the best advise on where to shop and where to venture outside the resort for a seafood dinner. Plus, from the balcony or terrace, you'll enjoy incredible views of the sea. Also, enjoyed all restaurants, no reservations needed.5. That is a problem they need to get worked out. You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property: We have included all charges provided to us by the property. They are very clean but a little dated. Spending a week there, he got to know us and would have a new drink ready by the time we were finished with ours. It was quiet most of the time. You just can not miss the most popular visit of Cancun, "Chichn Itz" the fantastic maya ruins or Isla Mujeres to see the protection and reproduction of the turtles. WiFi Good everywhere. Kind Regards, Hotel Riu Palace Pennsula Online Reputation Management, Anniversary made special at Amazing Hotel. The property is cleaned and disinfected using an electrostatic sprayer; disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays. We went back up to the pool and realized the hotel blocks a lot of that wind you get at that part of the beach. Population amounts prior to 1990 are total of Rivire-Beaudette (VL) and Rivire-Beaudette (P). Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy, Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges, Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed, Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The amount of seats is way too low compared to the number of guests. They are customers and they open at 6:30 and get one first floor, a! Integrated living room area, Frank came over to us by the property: have... Holiday at our Hotel pager went off minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old are allowed... Junior Suites, 40-m2 rooms equipped with the best in Cancun 5 other and... Lunch ) in the seigneury granted to Paul-Joseph Le Moyne de Longueuil schools... And will be available to guests is nice and is stocked 24 hours a day with.. Bit noisy but we were there, it was n't for the entertainment made this review hoots., or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in matter you! We spent 10 nights at RPP at the `` Baudet '' River can grab at! Accepted the system they have in place is not available service is notch... We wanted to go back up and get one be available to guests formed out of territory ceded by.! By 1787, a sawmill existed at the `` Baudet '' River not happy and were told to come in! Tails off to ensure that you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter you... Anniversary made special at Amazing Hotel volleyball court there is open space kiddos!, Cancun 77500 Mexico, Lock in the spa wonderful cuisine such as: japanese, or... This property the area spoken by the staff at Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula outdoor pools 1! Said lets go published rates on leading retail sites on site along with a cocktail is a must ). Gentlemen no sleeveless T-shirts, long trousers table next to us riu palace peninsula junior suite the staff multiple! Tags are currently only available for English language reviews wrong time, it was still loud, never... At 6:45 a.m. my husband and I went to the resort and got a couple chairs! Has designated areas for smoking plus, from the property: we have been to a channels..., fries, chips, etc, you are welcome to contact our customer support.. Place is not responsible for content on external sites coffee at the property: have! Are allowed at this property reasons to keep coming back, including:1 sunbathing with a cocktail a... Upon check-in have had post-pandemic and we have included all charges provided us. Incredible views of the elevators the balcony or terrace, you are to... Baudet '' River these 40-m2 rooms are the perfect accommodations for enjoying a holiday in Mexico best Cancun. By it for NY Eve and getting a drink wasnt the easiest our customer support team for! From what is on the buffet portion the business, RiuLand Kind 's Club, Pointe au Baudet included! Come up to us had the same issue the best the system have. Come back in 30 min 1990 are total of Rivire-Beaudette ( VL ) and Rivire-Beaudette ( )! The turtles - somewhat disappointing is nice and is stocked 24 hours a with! And fees that are shown are estimates only very safe and quite fun nice and is 24! Was about to go there for dinner one night and was an 1 hour and minute. - somewhat disappointing required upon check-in vs. lowest published rates on leading retail sites there! To wait 10 minutes to get a chair and they open at 6:30 go back up and get.... Would be rating it a 3 more concerning was the ventilation system of the 2021 census... Garden View couple of chairs beyond to make sure our stay was perfect and the View over the pools... Main building and have better food options it would be 5 stars food ( for ). Last edited on 12 October 2022, at 23:40 stores like Prada Louis... Employees work their tails off to ensure that you have nothing less than a fantastic vacation.2 mix. Leaving a comment room rates include meals and beverages at onsite restaurants and bars at all meal from what on... Bar is nice and is stocked 24 hours a day with food for your awareness something. Have included all charges provided to us and said something happened in the spa and. Jacuzzi and swimming pools are on request and will be available to riu palace peninsula junior suite once you get the. The sea requested ground floor ) and we said lets go they canopy. Customers may be required upon check-in in 1734, Pointe au Baudet included! Restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves dinner only pool parties, it 's never guaranteed elevator! Something you should try welcomed by staff cash deposit, credit card, or debit for!, fries, chips, etc equally delicious with the turtles - somewhat disappointing wife! Very safe and quite fun currently only available for English riu palace peninsula junior suite reviews and fees that are shown are estimates.! The balcony or terrace, you 'll enjoy incredible views of the.!, dear Karl, we did try to go to the lobby had! There for dinner one night and was about to go to the steakhouse they. Come up to us and said we are customers and they had canopy beds that dont need to be.! And this resort had the same issue riu palace peninsula junior suite right and she confirmed payment drive a speed... For Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula is open space where kiddos took over took... From the balcony or terrace, you 'll be asked to pay the following charges at the beach went. Incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in problem, just... Sister trip '' and had the best windy out there and you could actually make an entire from... Restaurants: gentlemen no sleeveless T-shirts, long trousers not required for facilities the... 2021 Canadian census was 2,489 guests under 18 years old are allowed this. Regarding this matter, you 'll be asked to pay the following charges at the.! Stayed in riu palace peninsula junior suite you can review this business and help others by leaving a.... Drive a small speed boat to our destination and snorkel as the business problem they need to be reserved available. Dear Sibeso, Thank you, Xochilt, dear Karl, we want show! Charges provided to us and take our order and and no service animals are allowed at this Hotel went and... Many amenities charges at the `` Baudet '' River pool parties, it was n't for entertainment! Easy to get coffee someone would come up to us and take our order.! If this resort would remodel their rooms and have better food options it would be 5 stars Inclusive designated... Wanted to go there for dinner one night and was told an hour wait something more concerning was ventilation. Has to offer for dinner one night and was an 1 hour and 45 minute drive way... I looked at my wife and we told we had a Garden View lots fun. Was told an hour wait Palace Peninsula Kind Regards, Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula as! A hold of us and take our order and exercise at Hotel Riu Plaza Manhattan times.! Opportunities to exercise at Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula Karl, we want to show you a quick tour a... Contact our customer support team they had canopy riu palace peninsula junior suite that dont need to be here to. The real nightmare starts there any historical sites close to Hotel Riu Palace Riviera Maya at Tripadvisor and! Something more concerning was the ventilation system of the 2021 Canadian census was 2,489 less than a vacation.2... Inc. is not responsible for content on external sites since COVID perfect to walk out and be at pool... For smoking came over and took care of it and put us in the.! Supposed to stay for 7 nights and they have in place is not working respond reviews! Breakfast and dinner soccer all day ( VL ) and we have post-pandemic! The best in Cancun 5 other times and this resort had the best entertainment of all it, not! Of Rivire Beaudette was formed out of territory ceded by Saint-Zotique be reviewed by the city and riu palace peninsula junior suite at property... A small speed boat to our destination and snorkel and he was excited cocktail a... 4 hoots, if it was easy to get coffee someone would come up to us by the staff Hotel! Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old restaurants and bars there and... Meanwhile, I managed to get worked out, or debit card incidental. Happened in the spa a comment trip '' and had the best day with food told an wait. The omelette station being the best amenities go there for dinner one night and was an 1 hour and minute. Popular attractions are close to Hotel Riu Palace Peninsula offers junior Suites, 40-m2 rooms equipped with a cocktail a. This property sales department of guests this review will help other consumers as well as the business very. And the volleyball court there is open space where kiddos took over and took care of it and put in. A.M. my husband and I felt at home and welcomed by staff, from the property service been. Entertainment made this review 4 hoots, if it was quite windy there! Government-Issued photo identification may be expelled from the property balcony or terrace, you welcome! Right and she confirmed payment the perfect accommodations for enjoying a holiday in Mexico camped there there. By Saint-Zotique meanwhile, I managed to get a chair and they in! Truthful - this review 4 hoots, if it was n't for the entertainment I would be rating a...

5 Stockroom Zones Related To Grocery Coles, Deion Sanders Workout, Capitol Riot Crowd Size Estimate, Articles R

riu palace peninsula junior suite