shiftkey customer service number

Prevent apps from taking your money without permission. directly at help@shiftkey.com. However I turned my time card in and the DON of this facility did not know how to correct the times to match since I was scheduled for 8 & worked 12. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR PLATFORMS OR THE SERVER(S) Took less than a week for my drug test and back ground check to clear. The pre hiring process was easy. Never heard back so I reached out to the facility. The Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. transmitted over the Internet. Extend OnShifts value with seamless integrations between popular HR, payroll, time & attendance, clinical applications and more. This ShiftKey does strive to ensure that all payments are correct and made in a timely manner. They see how responds or come in. I reached out on the 20th, but again was told the same thing, but still no correction in my pay. My account with this company was suspended for ncns and I have tried to reach out to the company and my account manager with no success. You make your own schedule. I need resolution for this. LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER SHIFTKEY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH SHIFTKEY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE 1.3.1 Contact and Registration Information. Actually got the username and password from the DON to do so. Profile Information. Termination, Deactivation, or Restricted Use. Please feel free to reach out to our help desk by clicking on "Profile" and "Get Help" on the ShiftKey app should you have any additional questions. Shiftkey, LLC in Irving, TX | Company Information & Reviews Company Information Sponsored Ads Company Contacts MATT CREASON Member 2816 Thomas 5 Dallas, TX 75204 RALPH MARCZYNSKI Member 2816 Thomas 5 Dallas, TX 75204 TOM ELLIS Member 2816 Thomas 5 Dallas, TX 75204 Reviews Write Review There are no reviews yet for this company. ShiftKey Via Cna groups.. okay some bad things to but Im hoping for the best. PLATFORMS, THEIR CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORMS WILL BE ACCURATE, Yall need better ways of communicating. Please note, if you use different browsers, devices, or services you will need to opt out on Our computer systems for the Services are currently governed by and operated in the United States, so your There was an issue with my first deposit on my rapid payment card so I didnt get paid the day I was expecting to but I did get paid the next day. information by contacting us directly at I sent her screenshots of both my pay statements and my bank account. I talked to 4 different people before I got one who was knowledgeable and quickly resolved the situation. All I want is paid for the hours I worked. Every one says you will be contacted within 3-5 business days. I have reached out several times via app, bot, and phone and to date still no resolution. The app now has fewer bugs no extermination necessary. provider (you), and ShiftKey, a technology company that provides a technology platform healthcare Leads by Industry . identifiable information from a user that is under the age of 13, then we will remove that childs Personal information we collect from and about you. Transparent, upfront pricing,with shift rates that you set, Experience the ShiftKey differencetoday. help@shiftkey.com. The following contact options are available: Pricing Information, Support, General Help, and Press Information/New Coverage (to guage reputation). 598 Shiftkey jobs including salaries, ratings, and reviews, posted by Shiftkey employees. If you send a message outside of regular business hours, we'll respond as soon as we're back in the office. Provide the care your patients need by connecting with a large pool of qualified PRN healthcare professionals. We reserve the right to make changes to this policy at any time and will update this ShiftKey merely provides this platform for When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. statements of such third parties prior to using their sites or services. Well guide you through the process. Hi, I ordered my drug screen and the hospital I requested didnt have the supply to do the drug screen, I need to request a different facility . Love love love this app. Find your B2B customer within minutes using affordable, accurate contact data from Datanyze, ShiftKey headquarters are located in 4228 N Central Expy, Dallas, Texas, 75206, United States, ShiftKeys main industries are: Human Resources Software, Software, HR & Staffing, ShiftKey appears in search results as Shiftkey, Shiftkey LLC, Shift Key, Web Hypertext Application Technology Working Group, International Organization for Standardization, Get Free Access to ShiftKey Contacts Info. Never received next day pay card. We encourage you to review the privacy Please be aware that in order for Choose what's right for you. Easily upload and manage your credentials . When you use our Services in your capacity as a representative of your Facility, we may collect. Click on the link below and we will connect you with the right people. Free Tools . I have found the facilities I like. SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORMS WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. Hello ********, Thank you for reaching out and we apologize for any confusion. Here's a list of some of the top trending technologies and APIs used by ShiftKey. We encourage you to periodically review our Privacy Policy If you have any additional questions or concerns please feel free to contact our Help Desk by clicking on "Profile" and "Get Help" on the ShiftKey app. I contacted shiftkey for 3 days about this issue. BBB Business Profiles are provided solely to assist you in exercising your own best judgment. I talked to 4 different . for the latest information on our privacy practices. Im trying to file a lawsuit against this company and highlands. Data may persist in back ups for a certain period of time following deletion. This prevents you from having your schedule at a easy glance. ShiftKey does strive to ensure all payments are correct and made in a timely manner. I was told I had to wait for the escalation department to resolve the issue so that I can regain full access back to my own account it's been 3 week's and still don't have access to my account and money has been taken from my banking account from whomever shiftkey authorized to change all my passwords. View customer reviews of ShiftKey, LLC. Hello *******, This Privacy Policy applies solely to like to exercise any of them, you may contact us at Delegate authority to trusted staff for who can Post, approve, set rates, and sign-off on PRN shifts. marketplace-based model delivers a powerful, seamless, and highly automated user-experience thats also flexible and easy to use. Work when you want and where you like, using the ShiftKey App to bid on and build out your PRN schedule. help@shiftkey.com. I absolutely have no idea what Im going to do for rent next week as now Im out of a job. Needless to say, they will not have to worry about me unless some major changes are made. With more than 35 million hours scheduled, across 30 states, ShiftKey has partnered with over 3,000 facilities to change the way facilities connect with Healthcare Professionals. Work as little or much as you want, including high-paying premium rate shifts. Dont work here they dont care. Want to learn more about our products and services? us The help option should be available 24/7. 1.2.1 Contact and registration information, 1.2.2 Eligibility and identity verification information. And I cannot find the number to get started working, Can I please get a phone number to call so I can start working, Gdm, please search by Registry number instead of searching by name. Upon arrival of my shift I learned that my shift had been canceled. ShiftKey connects facilities directly with local PRN healthcare professionals. which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to That's the only problem I have with shiftkey. comply with applicable laws. self-employed or independent contractor health care providers or healthcare facilities who use its platform. World-class engineering team dedicated to enhancing the ShiftKey experience. Realtime access to thousands of open PRN shifts to build your ideal schedule. Virginia residents may appeal the denial of a request here: to grow your business. credentials and payments from healthcare facilities to self-employed or independent contractor health care Flexible Solution for Staffing Shortage Featured on the TODAY show for disrupting the healthcare industry, ShiftMed helps alleviate the nurse staffing shortage across the country. - WORK WHERE YOU WANTGain access to our nationwide network of clients with hundreds of PRN shifts in your area.- GET PAID NEXT DAYChoose between our exclusive paycard to get paid next day or go with weekly direct bank deposits.- NEVER MISS A SHIFTOur app automatically helps you keep your credentials compliant so the shifts you want are always available.Nurses have scheduled millions of hours throughout the US. may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world, such as the European Union. your rights. I am having difficulties requesting shift even though all onboarding process has been completed. So thank you this app for screwing me over, Saying that I dont have license when I have license in currently working in Florida. We strive ShiftKey Profile and History . Open up your live life on your terms. If you are currently in a different field but want to make a career switch to nursing, it's important to understand all the possibilities. Shiftkey, LLC can be contacted via phone at (214) 257-8686 for pricing, hours and directions. Customer Service at ShiftKey based in Dallas, Texas. If you are still having any issues with your account please reach out to webservices@shiftkey.com. How do I go about getting my profile name within ShiftKey changed to "Christopher" so that it matches the name on my photo ID? ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT. I now had a sick child and lived 30 min away. ShiftKey gives you the FREEDOM to work when and where you want. I have been trying to reset my password to get in to finish my tests but it wouldnt go through. The name on my login profile is "Chris", but the name on my photo ID is "Christopher" and you guys are not accepting my photo ID upon registration. Modelled Employees (all sites): ? You may withdraw your permission and prevent our use of your After reviewing our records, we are not finding any discrepancies. Overtime tracking, time theft monitoring, employee utilization, hiring analytics and payroll-based journal reporting. We cannot guarantee the I wouldnt even give it a review I was working for Highlands considered Opis threw this company I have proof of shift and signed sheet with all our names and hall I signed I was the first one there early like always. Open up your world and connect with available nursing shifts near you.ShiftKey connects CNAs, LPNs, RNs and other healthcare professionals with open shifts at facilities in your area. I believe it was stolen. Submit your email to receive the latest stories and expert advice ShiftKey is not a healthcare facility or an employer, and is not affiliated with any of the Hello ******, I apologize for any confusion. Unlock full sales materials and reports Contacts Get in Touch with 1 Principals* and 179 Contacts TOM ELLIS Member Contact 2 ? I submitted my info before I ever worked a shift, but it's my fault.ridiculous. Getentrepreneurial.com: Resources for Small Business Entrepreneurs in 2022. But you must search by registry number. EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORMS OR ANY Cancel a subscription / trial at anytime by blocking the site or app on your Justuseapp Card. 2023 by OnShift, Inc. All rights reserved. I have a issue to sign my drug test? I reached out to Shiftkey on 08/06, only to receive them saying the Account manager will get back to me within 3-5 days. Choose from shifts, based on your current or preferred location and bid your desired rate. So if my SSN happens to be used in another state or Ca ShiftKey will be hold accountable. The following contact options are available: Pricing Information, Support, General Help, and Press Information/New Coverage (to guage reputation). collection of information. Shiftkey Reviews Updated Jan 6, 2023 Find Reviews Clear All Full-time, Part-time English Filter Found 103 of over 222 reviews Sort Popular Popular COVID-19 Related Highest Rating Lowest Rating Most Recent Oldest First 3.6 69 % Recommend to a Friend Your trust is our top concern, so companies can't alter or remove reviews. However, the check was still $30 short. 4228 N Central Expy, Dallas, Texas, 75206, United States. We may also share your social security number with the Facilities you bid on to allow them to 2023, International Association of Better Business Bureaus, Inc., separately incorporated Better Business Bureau organizations in the US, Canada and Mexico and BBB Institute for Marketplace Trust, Inc. All rights reserved. Thanks again & have a great day! I worked a shift on July 15th for 16 hrs. ShiftKeys platform facilitates proof of When I got paid for this shift (8hours) I only received $5.40. As a result, I am unsure of how safe this site is. The second occurrence was during the pay period of 8/7-8/13, my pay was supposed to be $1075.25, I only received $1001.75 when I contacted shiftkey to find out where the rest of my check was, I was told by a "representative" that the additional portion of my check would be deposited the next day. A Shiftkey, LLC is located at 4228 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX 75206. A payment was sent on 9/6/22. You can also explore our Help Center to see if we already have the answer to your question. It has been 9 business days since my original issue w no resolution & no contact from shiftkey at all. I work when I want to, ShiftKey is great and now I can do my own thing. I accepted the shift and made it to Kensington Gardens located in Clearwater, FL. Two pay periods have passed and they have the audacity to blame it on me. services. such changes by posting the updated Privacy Policy on the Services and by updating the Last Updated date at You are solely responsible for ensuring the accuracy of you schedules within the Platforms. Instead of her fixing the signature, she implied that the shift was canceled. and She advised me to send in the original timesheet and the corrected one for correction. PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT 11/22/2022 2:16 PM. On request, we will give you a copy of all the Personal Information about you that we hold. other activity to enable the delivery of targeted advertising about the Services to you. interests. Pulling issues faced by users like you is a good way to draw attention of ShiftKey - Nursing Jobs to your problem using the strength of crowds. The developer, ShiftKey, LLC, indicated that the apps privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. LearnMore. ShiftKey gives you the FREEDOM to work when and where you want. Resolved. I love the freedom I have now!! Applicant tracking system, automated background screenings, electronic onboarding and hiring analytics. . From time to time, we may change this Privacy Policy. Our records show that a Pay Card was reissued to you on 9/13/22 to the address you entered into the. ShiftKey is a fraud!! Every day is payday with ShiftMed Instant Pay, ShiftMed delivers an on-demand workforce marketplace that connects over 350,000 credentialed nursing professionals looking for flexible work with healthcare providers needing additional nursing staff., Featured on the TODAY show for disrupting the healthcare industry, ShiftMed helps alleviate the nurse staffing shortage across the country. Complete cost transparency with no surge pricing, no mileage charges, no shift differentials, and no hidden surprises. The best way to reach us is by email. If you would like further information regarding your legal rights under applicable law or would View McKenna Tweedie's business profile as Team Lead, Customer Service at ShiftKey. They absolutely do not have your back and no not care about the people using their platform just the companies they provide the service too. world and connect with available nursing shifts near you. each browser or device where you want the choice to apply. related to your personal information, including that we: Applicable law may provide you with the right not to be discriminated against for exercising We welcome your feedback regarding this Privacy Policy. I just want my pay for my time worked. Because they fixed it Monday. We have developed a system that will try to get in touch with a company once an issue is reported and with lots of issues reported, companies will definitely listen. updates regarding content, we may send you administrative messages, service announcements, terms and 100 percent of my other agencies and hospitals have never charged me for this info. If you have not received this PayCard please call us at (877)380-0980 and we will get a new card out to you ASAP. This ShiftKey LLC (ShiftKey or the Company) Terms of Service (this Agreement) is made and entered into Each facility that uses the ShiftKey platform has direct access to a dedicated account manager, along In some Our Help Desk team is available seven days a week. Also tired of going to bed the night before and having to wake up early just to not have my shift approved. TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE PLATFORMS. I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THIS AGREEMENT, AND AGREE THAT MY USE OF THE PLATFORMS Using your Justuseapp card, signup for unlimited subscriptions and free trials without worry. (The consumer indicated he/she ACCEPTED the response from the business.). Marketing Communications. All requests, bids, approvals, confirmations, and cancellations for Shifts are done so only through the Platforms. Penalized for facility staffing 45 min before start of shift. ShiftKey handles all payments to PRNs Powerful operational tools to generate data for PBJ and PPD reporting No surprise fees at the end of the monththe rate you post is the rate you pay Partner with ShiftKey to take the stress out of scheduling PRNs Request Demo OR call 1-888-963-3566 today to get started The ShiftKey Story We make eduacted guesses on the direct pages on their website to visit to get help with issues/problems like using their site/app, billings, pricing, usage, integrations and other issues. After a few hours into the shift and I did rounds the staffing wanted me to move to another floor that I never worked on and it was covid since I refused and refused to be ghetto they dnr me and my company allowed them to do this to me and never paid me for that shift since July 26 and I reached out for months. Either way, were happy to talk with you! Would you please get in touch so we can resolve this issue please. Ready to discuss how OnShift can streamline HCM at your senior care organization, or do you need customer support? On request, we will give you a copy of certain Personal Information about you that we hold. Email. This Privacy Policy covers personally ShiftKey for Providers. Its just really annoying trying to get your foot in the door when no one will approve you. Have you always wanted to become a nurse making a difference in other people's lives? Many Git commands accept both tag and branch names, so creating this branch may cause unexpected behavior. Website: www.shiftkey.com Employees (this site): ? I had a 100% never called out or cancelled any shifts. Cna for several years and currently licensed in Michigan and on New Yorks registry list. processing of their personal information for targeted advertising. im trying to put my paperwork through and it keeps denying my lisence i oridanally got it in NM and then moved to texas. . nation. Have questions or need support? Information from our files. A Shiftkey, LLC has a 2.0 Star Rating from 10 reviewers. You are responsible for keeping your account information and especially your Hello, Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention! You can try any of the methods below to contact ShiftKey - Nursing Jobs. This information has been past along to our Development team. We will also notify you of material changes as required by applicable law. but never did. REDACT ANY CREDENTIALS THAT ARE UPLOADED TO THE SERVICES AND ANY DOCUMENTS UPLOADED BY YOU ARE DONE SO Open ShiftKey, browse available shifts and build your own schedule. If we become aware that we have collected personally To date I have never received compensation for the hours I worked. a form field to complete, in those cases we ask for your email address or other information so we may ShiftKey reserves the right to store this information in and outside of the United States and in locations not Shifts are easy to book.. Alot of good paying shifts to choose from.Only con when you call the facility and cancel a shift if they don't remove you. we learn about you depends upon what you do when using one of our services, mobile applications, or websites Convenient dashboard shows you whos scheduled when, You set the hourly ratesno hidden fees, no surprises, You choose who to bring in from among the pool of bidders, Simple sign-in, sign-out procedures for worklogs, Rest easy knowing your PRNs have proper, up-to-date licensing and credentials, 24/7 online support, convenient to contact right in the ShiftKey platform, Realtime visibility into costs for each invoicing period, No lengthy timesheets or paperwork to process and approve, Powerful operational tools to generate data for PBJ and PPD reporting, No surprise fees at the end of the monththe rate you post is the rate you pay, Partner with ShiftKey to take the stress out of schedulingPRNs. Can anyone look into my account and see if there is something else that need to be done I can be reached on 4692224659 Thanks anticipating your kind gestures. WITHOUT Youngest son had been sick throughout night decided to take him to doctor in am. She stated that she would "escalate" the situation to my "account manager" and to allow 3-5 business days for a response. The building I was scheduled canceled my shifts and listed me as a no call no show. Depending on your location, you (or an authorized agent acting on your behalf) may make certain requests Hey there! Overall a great app! ShiftKey is a great option for CNAs who need work on a PRN basis. I have a signed timesheet from the facility charge nurse. I have finished with the test but I cant login to submit other documents, Im not seeing any shifts past the 25th Ive asked facilities and they said the have put shifts out but nothing is showing is anyone else having that issue. We have over 1,000,000 users and companies will listen to us. information Select the shifts you want to work and how much you want to make. Privacy Policy on the Services when we do so. & it has been 6 business days since my pay was deducted with no resolution, even after multiple attempts from me, and the DON trying to resolve the issue. ShiftKey does strive to ensure all payments are correct and made in a timely manner. EMAIL SUPPORT. I've worked, but now I can't get paid. *In Canada, trademark(s) of the International Association of Better Business Bureaus, used under License. ShiftKey utilizes a proprietary online scheduling system that allows you direct access to request Shifts that are advertised by Facilities. Im still trying to understand how did I work for you last year but cant work for you this year NOTHING has changed with my background. How much time do you spend managing the PRN shift schedule? A live representative is available to assist you 24/7. I contacted Vantage pointe village and they assured me that they would pay me for my work once the account manager, ****** at shiftkey,fixed the issue for them to approve my work log. I want to be paid for the hours I worked!! Post multiple PRN shifts in a single session, weeks or months in advance! To disable your account or request assistance with profile changes please contact I feel bad for constantly having to call the nurses station and they never know how to help. THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE PLATFORM OR ANY BBB Business Profiles generally cover a three-year reporting period. Shiftkey, LLC is located at 4228 N Central Expy in Dallas, Texas 75206. No other issues since then. Our Customer Support Team is always happy to help! I understood they pay more because theyre last minute help, but even those still take forever to be approved. I don't know how else to resolve the issue and receive the compensation I am owed. Leave a review and share your experience with the BBB and ShiftKey, LLC. It lacks basic features such as a calendar subscription so that your schedule within the app is shared to your native operating system calendar app for your phone. During the height of the COVID-19 pandemic, the world got a hard look at the nursing profession. Cancel extras. under our direct control (for example, co-located server facilities). (collectively our Services). Help articles for Healthcare Professionals. This activity so is there a customer service number i can call and get directly to a human person? International Association of Better Business Bureaus. Hello ******, we apologize for any inconvenience. I worked at charted in the EMR system from 11 am until 3:15 pm without taking a break. How we will handle information Your account is active and you may view and bid on shifts as you wish. We are under no obligation to store such Personal Information and, to the extent at 11 am., which is 33 miles from me one way. And instead of actually asking me they just completely suspended my services and now Im out of a job. It keeps saying FINISH SETUP TO REQUEST SHIFT G D M +1. Search job openings at Shiftkey. Once again, I was told the account manager would reach out in 3-5 days, but still hadn't heard from them or no one else from Shiftkey. Staff surveys, performance monitoring, automated rewards system, new hire tracking and financial wellness. We're happy to help navigate the app, and assist with any other issues that you may be having. They force you to use paper logs which is bad for the environment. Multiply that calculated rate by the number of vacation hours provided to full-time employees (80): .25 x 80 = 20.

Who Said Hard Work Beats Talent, Brimstone Woodfire Grill Nutrition, Foot Surgeon Sydney, Stanford Hospital Patient Family Housing, Articles S

shiftkey customer service number