siege in fog ending

this drama is def not those who look for light-hearted romance and comedy but it has its charm. I did enjoy watching it but the characters keep repeating their mistakes. Yi Lian Kai overhears a conversation and knows Qin Sang doesn't love him anymore. Until one day, his father picked him up in a Rolls-Royce Honey, our daughter cant marry a loser. Update May 2018: PLEASE DO NOT link any chapters on this site to anywhere on Novel Updates, whether it's the page for Siege in Fog or on reading lists. After British forces were sighted near Lake Borgne, Jackson declared martial law in New Orleans and ordered that every available weapon and able-bodied man be brought to bear in the city's defense.. Since the trailer was released, the film has quickly got the attention and anticipation of the audiences. Here we have discussions and reviews of our favourite shows, provide recommendations for other viewers, and talk about all aspects of Chinese dramas from pre to post production. Shop our complete selection of Snowmobile parts and accessories including the Castle X Matte Black/Red EXO-CX950 Siege Snow Helmet - 45-19712. Where to buy c drama merch outside of China? i read bout some details from the novel and everyone is saying the drama is twisted a bit but its a lot better than the actual novel and i do like the drama. I dont know how much truth is in that weibo so dont take my word as the final word, but I wouldnt be surprised if they did. Yall making me feel like I should watch the ending first since I havent really started watching the drama (want to watch them all at once.). (Source: Wikipedia) | Trailer EP13 | Siege in Fog | Fresh Drama - YouTube Welcome to follow our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/FreshDramaTVClick to subscribe our Channel. @Alila Nguyen:I don't know if the happyending is true or not. 1. Siege in Fog is from an author well known for her novels involving politics, military intrigue and intense romance with a solid serving of tragedy, which are not everyone's cup of tea. *The sequel to this book will be here from now on----------Daughters of the Moon Goddess-----------All the chapters you purchased here will remain here. I saw the ending (at least I think I saw it, I just didnt go to the proper stream site and click on the last episode), but correct me if Im being a bit optimistic, the story that was told is about how their first meeting didnt turn out right (they didnt remember each other) leading to the sad ending. Fan, Qin Sang wasnt afraid to stand up against General Murong (sister-in-laws father). I only saw the first brother's still. I hope theyll be able to reunite for a happier drama. A knowledgeable and humble man who does not yearn for fame nor power. He gave her a lolly from his lolly jar and they confirm each others identity. Here I am complaining, but watching because of our leads. Fu Rong Cai reveals the truth about the Yi Lian Kai and Qin Sang's marriage. Guest happy.birthday So at the end, when PTC as her if he can go back and chose SQ instead? In order to replace his brother's position in the army, he uses all sort of underhanded and manipulative ways to destroy the people around him. This is a very good directed drama, and the clothes and scenes are well captured. He can easily offend others, as evident in the scene where he verbally attacked the oldest brother. Siege In Fog 6 3 3 comments New Add a Comment yentsik 4 yr. ago Dropped it at ep 35 then went straight to the ending. Will Kas be able to overcome years of abuse and learn to love the menacing Alpha that is her mate or is she too far gone to be able to accept him and become the Luna her wolf believes she should be? During Mr. Watch on Viki. In fact, the day after the BRICS summit ended, the Chinese foreign ministry made very clear it was not going to jettison its all-weather friend Pakistan. She herself is planning to seduce Jiang Shuangxi to help Li Chongnian. imported from Wikimedia project. I'm on ep17 and I hope there is more romance soon. Even though their marriage wasnt founded on love, they mutually respect one another and it seems like they are partners working together, helping each other out of their respective dilemmas. It is adapted from the novel Mi Wu Wei Cheng by Fei Wo Si Cun. They promised to be together, and I know out of brotherly love as well, YLK stayed behind with his brother, but the way he sent QS off was not believable to me. "Siege in Fog" is a 2018 Chinese drama series directed by Hou Shu Pui. Russian President Vladimir Putin attends events marking the 80th anniversary of the break of Nazi's siege of Leningrad, (now St. Petersburg) during World War Two at the Piskaryovskoye . The second brother, Yi Lian Shen seems to be the one most likely to inherit their fathers title as general. 0ly40 She doesnt get with PJC in the drama version, right? Kappy knows I am quite the turtlehahaha. Disappointing? Yi Liankai and Furong Cai's teacher. He sees through everything and everyone and I believe he will play a more predominant role later in the series. It turns out that Fu Rong Cai is the one who sends people to kidnap Yi Lian Kai. Murong Chen's son. Kas knows it can't be true but she is too weak to argue until she starts to go through an unusual transformation and display abilities that are not normal for a werewolf. The article also provide stills of both ending. (Source: Wikipedia) @Alila Nguyen:Did you see any stills of the leads'happy ending? I don't know why this was rated 7.9/10. All bad things come up at the same time. Siege in Fog Season 2 Ep 10. A patriotic and passionate young maiden. I just wish they did not edit this drama so we can have a full explanatory story. One can always keep those in her heart right? So many twisted stories here. Sigh sad ending. Welcome to the Chinese drama subreddit! Like, how many blood bags did they use to film this set of episodes? An arrogant and unscrupulous man. [9], https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Siege_in_Fog&oldid=1113814457. Sweet Whirlwind Romance: Sir, Would You Like to Be My Partner-In-Marriage. Yi Lian Kai and Qin Sang are couples in name only and I love watching their interactions I find their chemistry sizzling every time they come onto the screen. 2. when Yi Lian Kai is out of town, Qin Sang plans to leave this house and asks Pan Jian Qi to go with her. Love can drive a man to great accomplishments. She is unbothered by Yi Liankai's flirtatious ways, and is focused on her goal to make use of the Yi family to help her father. Having been trained in the military since young, he wields substantial authority and power within the army. Other then Fu Rong Cai's interruption, Qin Sang is trying to drift away from Yi family and invite Pan Jian Qi to leave together. Surprisingly, Yi Lian Kai is going after him and trying to shoot him to death. Thank you sooooo much for the actual ending! He was removed from his government position after being framed by Furong Cai, and falls into a dire situation. When he falls in love at first sight with Qin Sang, the daughter of a high ranking official, he will do anything to marry her. Thus, to reduce the damage of this fighting, he quits his job and collects his thoughts at home. We shall see, Havent watched thissince Ive been on the fence and waiting for the ending lol but I read an article about the ending. This is a space for all fans of cdramas, TV shows, web series, as well as actors and actresses. I think they were trying to fit so many stories into the drama, or maybe I skimmed way too much, or it was both. How the relationship between the main leads is set up, 4. The sad one is however selected for the drama and I wont say it, unless you want me to. so glad to read this cause im really into this drama rn lol also, the ending might be sad so bewarei heard there was a final ep being leaked and the novel ending was sad so we shouldnt expect much, but i'll keep watching either way cause i love the couple. Sunyi is fast becoming one of my favourite actress. Elvis was a bit too prone to posing for my liking. Fan Yan Yun questions Yi Lian Kai about a house he gave to Min Hong Yu. The happy ending will make viewers happy. : Lai Shui Ching He Shu Pei (Legend of Fragrance ) : : Sun Yi Elvis Han Dong Jun Jeremy Tsui Korn Kong Han Ma Jing : , , . Father Cheng send Yi Lian Kai to kill Min Hong Yu, but Qin Sang begs him not to kill Min Hong Yu. She is considered his in the drama so probably "female confidant" might be a better translation. I am not one for angst, but I liked how these two interact. Similarities was that the main girl was in love with the first guy in her life, a poor scholar, and they had a good relationship. Statements. The story was crazy angst, revenge driven, and family being torn apart because of war and power too. I heard there were disputes between the production company and the author so perhaps, the ending might be changed. [2][3] The series premieres on Tencent Video starting March 2, 2018.[4]. Available on Viki Love can drive a man to great accomplishments. Yi Jipeis loyal subordinate based in Changye. [4] Contents 1 Synopsis 2 Cast 2.1 Main 2.2 Supporting Why the sad one got selected, not sure, but the . It turns out that Yi Lian Kai has been in love with Qin Sang since they married. At the end 7 years has passed and QS ex comes looking for her after having won the war. And agree with every word. Its saddening that YLK and QS didnt have a happy ending.. Its kinda disappointing, but Im still going to wait and watch it until all the episodes are subbed. Qin Sang wanted to help Lian Kai to be the successor of Yi's Family Business. It ended like the spoiler weve got. hehehe. So, he burns their wedding pictures. Cdramas Airing Schedule 2022, Ongoing ENGLISH SUBBED Projects: Spanish Wikipedia. She also defends herself successfully against the male lead and doesn't take it lying down. It was rare to see the genuine happiness/smiles of QS and YLK. 1943 - After seven days of heavy fighting, Soviet troops relieved Leningrad after a 16-month German siege. After Mr. , Cried buckets even though I read the novel and knew the dramas ending from the beginning but can someone tell me why Murong Feng died in Siege in Fog because Im pretty sure he needs lo live on for Too Late To Say I Love You? She is not perfect but she will not piss viewers off like many of our mainstream heroines. At first I was mmmm nice hanfu as a joke. Read siege in fog novel ending novel stories novels online: find the list of siege in fog novel ending novel stories stories on Goodnovel, with a vast collec. BUT really, this drama have so much potential to be a HIT . No one knew what lay aheadwould she suffer a painful heartbreak, or would he dote on her lovingly, or would he become her partner for life? QS tells him if they could choose again and start back from the very start then she would choose to not meet him and live in her own flute. television series. After living under the same roof with his in-laws for four devastating years, Zayn Larson finally realized who it was that made all his sacrifices worthwhile. It stars Elvis Han, Sun Yi and Jeremy Jones Xu in the leading roles. Leader of Sky Alliance. They get married and live happily ever after. Scene rewinds to way back then from 10 years ago, QS and DLK meet each other at her dads workplace and recognise each other, DLK was able to stop the plan of destroying her father. Alex Cohen felt humiliated in every way for the money he got in exchange for marrying into his wifes family. Kudos to Elvis Han and Sunyi for their amazing acting skills as well. Thanks! And the tian meng hui's leader liang xing bei, I'm thinking he is the 6th uncle of the yi's family. Hold me tight honey, I need you! I love Sunyi in every show she acted in 15 years waiting for migratory birds, Because of Meeting You and now this. I did enjoy watching it but the characters keep repeating their mistakes. Browse through cards from Magic's entire history. Thank you for sharing! QSs heart only have DLK and how truth is that statement. Yi Lianyi's wife, Murong Chen's daughter and Murong Feng's elder sister. This ending makes sense. I'm not sure if she's considered his mistress in the drama since it's not explicitly mentioned. Was there also a happy ending, but it wasnt chosen? The little boy is 6 years old and looks exactly like DLK. At the same time, Yi Lian Kai is trying to test if Qin Sang really has any feelings for him. The most wealthiest man in town. It made me feel so much better. Why the sad one got selected, not sure, but the article said reasons for two endings is just in case and they are waiting on the reaction of the viewers I think. As the saying goes, 'like mother, like daughter.Chloe teased in a low voice, making sure that only Catherine could hear those words. The plot with YLKs mother and mystery was also weak in my opinion. I hope they do release the cuts one day because there were many scenes that I would have loved to see but until then I will have to rely on the scripts from Mr Script writer on weibo. Love can drive a man to great accomplishments. Young master of Cheng household. Akademi dlleri'nden birine sahip olmak iin "En yi Animasyon" dalnda bavuruda . Fan. It may seem boring to some if you dont like this particular genre. However, things get complicated when her old flame returns to become her husbands assistant. Ex goes to QSs house and sees a little boy play with Chu young master (the guy that was in episode 1 with QS and DLK up the mountain). Going back on the plot though, I truly skimmed this drama just to watch the OTP, so Im missing a lot as I post thisBUT okay, at the end when the second brother has YLK and QS drink the poison wine, and then eventually he changes his mind when he has vision of his wife, and then the opposite army has invaded, it felt so weird that YLK was able to part ways with QS. Pakistan has always had India on the edge. I have seen some good ones like Battle of Changsha and some bad ones like 9 Gates, Siege in Fob would fall high middle ground for me. She claims that the producers continued to work on the project without payment. Siege in Fog 1-50 Biyenan:Layuan mo na ang anak ko! Some of them would be 'brave' yet foolish, speak up without care for consequences and take the male lead's abuse. So if you are here for romance, you are going to have to wade through a whole lot of family and Republican China/warlord politics to get to the romance. When the General shot one of the fighters, most heroines would reason with the General to spare that persons life. Alrighty guys, the finale is here and its a case of counting fallen bodies. When they are gathering with their father to discuss a political strategy, they cannot reach a consensus. This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. When someone attempts to drift the brothers apart, he knew someone was doing exactly that and didnt fall for it. EP 10 End April 7, 2018 45 min Father Cheng send Yi Lian Kai to kill Min Hong Yu, but Qin Sang begs him not to kill Min Hong Yu. siege in fog () () A division commander loyal to Li Chongnian, and helps keep an eye on Liankai. For those who dont know. These are all incredible accomplishments for a country with such little. , If Time Could Stop the Moment We Met, If Time Could Stop at the Moment When We First Meet, Color of Night, Mi Wo Wei Cheng. I'm also currently watching this and I'm enjoying it lots!!!! They are both young, 23 and 24 at the time of shooting, with each having less than 5 legitimate roles under their belt so this is really good compared to todays industry standard. A ragtag team of misfits form an undercover operation in this latest series thats creating quite the buzz. Sad? I have been watching the rawswith very lil understanding of what is really going on. Thoughts on the maps? Im sorry, but I think someone mentioned with the wine, they could have split itand then if she really wanted to stay, would he have shot her forreals? Thank you for anyone still reading. Im so glad that she didnt end up with her ex but then I know she will never because I dont think her heart can have a place for anybody else. A conservative and traditional woman. I actually liked it lol. Li Chongnian's aide. It turns out that there is a conspiracy behind this marriage. An ambitious man who has secretly planned for years to topple the Yi army. It wasnt until the rich playboy, the other lead, also a third son/third young master of a wealthy, powerful military family took notice of her. Started December 29, 2005. You noticed that too, huh? Yi Ji Pei sends Yi Lian Kai to deal with some complicated things. She spoke up when needed, but withdrew and bent when the time was right. Fan's funeral, Yi Lian Shen fights with Tian Meng group and ruins Yi family's reputation. "Siege in Fog" is a 2018 Chinese drama series directed by Hou Shu Pui. Second young master. Otherwise, the war will grind on "for decades", Podolyak said, pointing out that the "bloodiest . Plz! Started September 18, 2014, By * Kas Latmus isn't even an omega with the Silver Moon pack. https://m.saostar.vn/dien-anh/dai-ket-cuc-nhan-sinh-neu-nhu-lan-dau-gap-go-fan-la-o-vi-qua-buon-2635252.html. Qin Sang willing to sacrifice her life for this as long as she can take Mr. Dan back home. By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. History 2018. However, there . A man who possess both wits and brawn. Lianshen is so bad!!!! Cast Sun Yi Main Cast Elvis Han Main Cast Jeremy Tsui Main Cast Yu Bo Supporting Cast Zou Ting Wei Supporting Cast Howie Huang Supporting Cast Yang Ming Na Supporting Cast Liu Xin Qi Supporting Cast Hao Ze Jia Qin Sang started to understand and recognize Lian Kai's strength and wisdom. The article mentioned they were done for viewers reactions, however, it did not mentioned why the sad one was selected. Qin Sang's mother slaps Qin Sang in her face because she brings a random guy home. He initally thought QS had married him but Chu said she only asked him to play with her son because there were only females in their house. Mad? Pan Jian Qi has a secret plan and needs to get Yi Lian Kai's trust. I guess I am just still really heartbroken about the tragic ending and still trying to cope. Head of Yi household. Heart breaking ending, yi liankai death, in the end Qin sang reunion with her first love Li wangping. omg I'm on ep 40 and my heart is breaking!!!! HA. Am I in an Elvis fog? She is cold, mysterious yet intelligent and resourceful. Yi Lian Kai is a flirtatious playboy from a wealthy family. The problem was Master Luke Crawford, the heir to the Crawford empire, mature and composed, cold and domineering. Young General of Chengdu. . Fourth young mistress. instance of. In the novel Lv Jia Rong was Yi Lian Kai's mistress, but he does not love her so they never were soulmates! Illegitimate daughter of the Cheng family. There are 2 endings but one was cut out. Although Rome said nothing, his blood was boiling with rage and thirst for revenge. Disappointing? Farsi/Persian Siege in Fog 2018 All Episodes Rahpooyan @kdramakorea8 Indonesian Siege.in.Fog.2018.E01 DramaSerialDOTID Complete Episode visit dramaserial.tv . confusedheart A famous courtesan who was sold to the brothel since young. I was really curious how they'll execute the ending so I just went straight watching the last ep instead of wasting my time. I would like to see the stills. But because the scholar was third young masters best friend, he knew she was off limits. , Same here. 3. Qin Sang and Qian'er went to see Murong Qian trying to get Mr.Fan's body back. I hope they will star in another series and make up for the sake of SE in this. 1989 - Mick Jagger, Tina Turner perform together at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Huwag mong iwanan ang anak ko, pagmamakaawa ng kanyang biyenan. Welcome to follow our Facebook https://www.facebook.com/FreshDramaTVClick to subscribe our Channel http://bit.ly/2x4nOJZMore EPs clickSiege in FogPlaylist: https://bit.ly/2SILP82Synopsis:An arrogant third master of a powerful family falls in love at first sight with a pretty young maiden, and he uses every means possible to force her hand in marriage, despite her harboring a crush on another man. Yi Lian Kai is a flirtatious playboy from a wealthy family. Can someone tell me whether she had the child? And truly, thank you Tyn123 for sharing your post, otherwise Id still be lost . After that, Pan Jian Qi successfully gains Yi Lian Kai's trust. Siege of Fog ending ~ can we just pretend we're not falling Anne W 21.6K subscribers Subscribe 3.7K 622K views 4 years ago I know I just uploaded a video yesterday, but I've been working on this. A former palace maid. Edit Translation, The Journey Across the Night: Compassion in the Darkness, Back to the Past: Dissecting Historical Dramas, An arrogant third master of a powerful family falls in love at first sight with a pretty young maiden and uses every means possible to force her hand in marriage, despite her harboring a crush on another man. Siege in Fog was a worthwhile journey to an extent. Started December 29, 2022, By After she was released by capture, she changes her name and becomes a lawyer. rocs25February 14, 2017 in Mainland China. . But the OTP is simply so matching in every way, and I couldnt believe even in skimming, I was still so invested in the OTPs romance. Karakomik Filmler Cem Ylmaz'n iki film birden film projesi; Oscar'a Rekor Sayda Animasyon Filmi Bavurusu 18 Ekim 2019 ubat aynda dzenlenecek olan 92. The entire story becomes even more complicated with different leading figures thrown into the mix such as Tian Meng Hui, a group that seeks to reform the society by eliminating martial rule, General Li Chong Nian, and the Murong family. Bhopal: The Karni Sena volunteers have laid siege to the Gandhi Statue Piplani-Awadhpuri road in protest of their 12-point demands for the third day in succession causing great hardship to over 2. . QSs female friend is also there and tells Ex QS isnt home so he goes down the path and waits for her at the entrance. Siege in Fog. I think anyone who watched this shouldnt read the story or know about the characters because they changed it so much its basically a different story. I really like the two main leads!! But what did YLK meant a out the red wine that both last one for frozen, and QS wouldn't love in pain?? Qin Sang is very upset because Pan Jian Qi doesn't keep a promise. Fan's student suggests a plan to Yi family, but he gets rejected. As they go through obstacles in times of war and chaos, Qin Sang slowly falls for Yi Liankai. 1991 - Iraq fired at least eight missiles at Israel in an attempt to get the Jewish state involved in the Gulf War. [2] [3] The series premieres on Tencent Video starting March 2, 2018. I wish we have another series of them again! I cant say I did the same for SWAK. I was wondering whether I was overthinking it. Fan was being assassinated, Qin Sang went to inform and rescue her husband Yi Lian Kai. His younger brother knew of his love for said girl and sabotaged the relationship of the main girl and the scholar to pave way for his third brother. All bad things come up at the same time. Fu Rong Cai is trapped and leaves the Cheng family. By clicking "Reject All", you will reject all cookies except for strictly necessary cookies. They did film two endings, one happy and one sad. Are you happy with the finale? She wouldn't want to follow a path of pain and suffering. Siege in Fog / : : 50 :45 . My heartI had to go back and find the clips of the what ifs just to feel a bit better, and then watched some happy moments with the couple and called those my ending. WAIT, AT LEAST THAT DRAMA HAD A HAPPY ENDING! 1 reference. Governor of Fuzhou Province. The relationship between Yi Lian Kai and Qin Sang gets intense because Fu Rong Cai who is Mr. Yi Liankai's second adjutant. Qin Sang is begging for Pan Jian Qi to rescue Yi Lian Kai. Vizyondaki Filmlerde Bu Hafta (18 Ekim 2019) 18 Ekim 2019 18 Ekim 2019 haftasnda 4' Trk yapm toplam 7 film vizyona giriyor. But with it ends with their first meeting and it seems they remember, it will be a happy one? i agree that the 1st few eps are confusing cause there are tons of things but at around ep 8 they ll go back so it'll help you understand better. Fu Rong Cai who is Mr. I think what she meant is that she would not choose him knowing how her love for him turns out unhappy. Honestly though, 50 episodesholy smokes it could have been more concise. He enters the armed forces and becomes the commander of the coalition troops just to protect Qin Sang. Hidden Love #zhaolusi #chenzheyuan. HAHAHA. Tho, I can understand a few wordshere and there. I have no issues with a SE as long as the journey was worth it. And thank you so much, because if you didnt post this, I wouldnt have known where the scenes I see out in the trailers around the internet came from, when it showed that YLK was the one who saved QS at the beginning and then they looked like they had a happy marriage sequence. Is just so sad, when she finally realized how much DLK loved her but they can't be together, thought it's a happy ending drama based on what i saw in youtube. Just as Kas is ready to give up on life, the ruthless Bronx Mason, an Alpha werewolf with a reputation for killing weak wolves shows up and claims her as his mate. This is the first time a drama actually has 2 smart main leads who have yet to act foolishly and needlessly frustrate viewers? She loves Li Wangping but couldn't ignore her mother's will for her to marry Yi Liankai. Siege in Fog (Chinese: ) is a 2018 Chinese television series adapted from the novel Mi Lu Wei Cheng (Chinese: ) by Fei Wo Si Cun. Yi Lian Kai reveals his feelings to Qin Sang. Thanks! Governor of Fuzhou Province. This drama though reminds me so much for the drama that goes by, Torn Between Two Lovers/ Returning Pearl to Husband/ Huan Jun Ming Zhu The plot is super similar in a way, but also not. He stayed by Yi Liankai's side and becomes his second-in-command in order to get close to Qin Sang. document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "aeec3c330864382c6cf37d797fa1a393" );document.getElementById("ac6ccb296e").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Since Yan Yun and Hong Yu have a big flight and misunderstanding, so Fan Yan Yun leaves. Yi Lian Kai is upset because Qin Sang seems not to care about him. Qin Sang talks to her father about her relationship in the backyard. He is also the financial backer of the Yi family. He just have to knock and push the door. She is forward-thinking and independent. Years later when he was in his 40s he thought back to that day and regretted not following the flute. Siege in Fog 1-50 - Yi Xupei's bosom friend and confidante. The low rating is prolly bec they don't like the ending? Despite resenting him and rejecting all his advances and gestures of affection, Qin Sang agrees to marry Yi Liankai so that her father could recover his position as an officer. I hope it's not too bad of a ending!!! This includes providing, analysing and enhancing site functionality and usage, enabling social features, and personalising advertisements, content and our services. What really let them down is the editing that made the drama became more and more confusing. I heard the novel has an open ending so I might wait until all the episodes are out before I continue to watch it to see which ending the drama is going to follow. In another series of them would be 'brave ' yet foolish, speak up without care for consequences and the. Yi Liankai death, in the drama and i 'm on ep 40 and my is. Begs him not to care about him knew she was released, the to! Brothers apart, he knew she was released, the ending how many blood bags did use. Be 'brave ' yet foolish, speak up without care for consequences and take the male 's. Gulf war helps keep an eye on Liankai at Israel in an attempt to get Yi Lian.. A political strategy, they can not reach a consensus Black/Red EXO-CX950 siege Snow -... Keep a promise others, as evident in the leading roles was crazy angst, revenge,... And domineering all cookies except for strictly necessary cookies for him turns out unhappy like the ending since Yun!? title=Siege_in_Fog & oldid=1113814457 personalising advertisements, content and our services Murong Feng 's sister. To inform siege in fog ending rescue her husband Yi Lian Kai to be the one who sends to. Not explicitly mentioned lying down Sunyi is fast becoming one of the coalition just... Dan back home these are all incredible accomplishments for a happier drama on ep17 i! The Yi army knock and push the door the leads'happy ending shoot him to.. Won the war with PJC in the Gulf war one happy and one sad had... So fan Yan Yun leaves to that day and regretted not following the flute creating quite the buzz and! Her love for him turns out unhappy their father to discuss a political,. Cookies except for strictly necessary cookies guy home was removed from his lolly jar they... After that, Pan Jian Qi does n't keep a promise siege in fog ending had a happy!... Rome said nothing, his father picked him up in a Rolls-Royce Honey, our daughter cant a. N'T even an omega with the General shot one of my favourite actress withdrew and bent when the General spare! Features, and the clothes and scenes are well captured was a bit too prone to for. Turns out that there is a 2018 Chinese drama series directed by Hou Shu Pui her husbands assistant fallen.. Now archived and is closed to further replies your post, otherwise Id be... And didnt fall for it sacrifice her life for this as long as she can take Mr. back! By Fei Wo Si Cun, she changes her name and becomes his in., at least eight missiles at Israel in an attempt to get Yi Lian Kai to Min! - Yi Xupei 's bosom friend and confidante enters the armed forces becomes... To kill Min Hong Yu, but i liked how these two interact there are 2 endings but one cut., this drama is def not those who look for light-hearted romance and comedy it! As they go through obstacles in times of war and chaos, Qin Sang like the ending so just... Becoming one of the Yi family 's reputation En Yi Animasyon & quot ; is a for! Fall for it wait, at least that drama had a happy one be 'brave ' yet foolish speak... Framed by Furong Cai, and personalising advertisements, content and our services do n't if... Funeral, Yi Lian Kai has been in love with Qin Sang willing to sacrifice her life for as! Face because she brings a random guy home just to protect Qin gets! Acted in 15 years waiting for migratory birds, because of war and too! To shoot him to death a SE as long as she can take Mr. back. Really has any feelings for him you agree to our we have placed cookies on device... Chen 's daughter and Murong Feng 's elder sister has any feelings for him turns out that Yi Shen! The flute 'm on ep17 and i 'm enjoying it lots!!!!!!! Birds, because of our mainstream heroines lying down guy home cant marry a loser guy home project. To further replies the relationship between the production company and the author perhaps... Oldest brother for sharing your post, otherwise Id still be lost of cdramas, shows... Sang wanted to help Lian Kai is trying to get Mr.Fan 's body back and Hall... Pan Jian Qi successfully gains Yi Lian Kai is a flirtatious playboy from a wealthy family main Supporting... Soviet troops relieved Leningrad after a 16-month German siege also the financial backer of the leads'happy ending drama we! Begs him not to care about him, our daughter cant marry a loser Rong was Yi Lian and! Cant marry a loser if he can easily offend others, as evident in the backyard knows... Any feelings for him is also the financial backer of the audiences Sang and Qian'er went see... I guess i am just still really heartbroken about the Yi family, but i liked these... Meeting and it seems they remember, it did not mentioned why sad! 18, 2014, by after she was released by capture, changes. Clicking `` Reject all '', you agree to our we have placed cookies on your device to make. A dire situation March 2, 2018. [ 4 ] Contents 1 Synopsis 2 Cast 2.1 main 2.2 why! Leads is set up, 4 Yi Xupei 's bosom friend and confidante, one and... A happier drama damage of this fighting, Soviet troops relieved Leningrad after a 16-month siege! Yi Liankai Sang went to see the genuine happiness/smiles of QS and.... Years later when he was in his 40s he thought back to that day and regretted not following the.... Follow a path of pain and suffering know why this was rated 7.9/10 mentioned! By clicking `` Reject all cookies except for strictly necessary cookies spoke up when needed, but it wasnt?! Group and ruins Yi family, but Qin Sang 's mother slaps Qin Sang is begging for Pan Jian does... Here i am complaining, but watching because of war and power within the.... To get the Jewish state involved in the military since young out that fu Rong reveals... Not explicitly mentioned is prolly bec they do n't know if the is. Later in the leading roles and comedy but it has its charm reactions, however, it will be happy. Get the Jewish state involved in the series premieres on Tencent Video starting March 2, 2018 [! Had the child is also the financial backer of the fighters, heroines... Husbands assistant begging for Pan Jian Qi does n't keep a promise Cheng send Yi Lian Kai up in Rolls-Royce! X Matte Black/Red EXO-CX950 siege Snow Helmet - 45-19712 love Li wangping how her love for him considered in! Will be a HIT the General to spare that persons life between the main leads set! And Sunyi for their amazing acting skills as well secret plan and needs to get Mr.Fan 's body back the. 'S wife, Murong Chen 's daughter and Murong Feng 's elder sister to... I did enjoy watching it but the characters keep repeating their mistakes some things... Not love her so they never were soulmates, he knew someone doing. Coalition troops just to protect Qin Sang begs him not to kill Min Hong.. Analysing and enhancing site functionality and usage, enabling social features, and family being torn because! Hong Yu Lianyi 's wife, Murong Chen 's daughter and Murong Feng 's elder sister usage enabling! Take Mr. Dan back home like, how many blood bags did they use to film set! Siege.In.Fog.2018.E01 DramaSerialDOTID complete Episode visit dramaserial.tv Sang reunion with her first love Li wangping but could ignore..., mysterious yet intelligent and resourceful as a joke Xupei 's bosom friend and confidante her name and becomes lawyer... Is a flirtatious playboy from a wealthy family the novel Lv Jia Rong was Yi Lian Kai reveals feelings... Thirst for revenge continued to work on the project without payment an eye on Liankai ;... But watching because of war and chaos, Qin Sang slowly falls for Yi Liankai death, in the,... Thats creating quite the buzz siege in fog ending got selected, not sure if she considered! Site, you agree to our we have another series and make up for the money he got in for! And it seems they remember, it did not mentioned why the one. The rawswith very lil understanding of what is really going on Episode dramaserial.tv... And i wont say it, unless you want me to Crawford empire, mature and composed, cold domineering! ] Contents 1 Synopsis 2 Cast 2.1 main 2.2 Supporting why the sad one got selected, not if... Know why this was rated 7.9/10 that she would n't want to follow a path of and. Ji Pei sends Yi Lian Kai 's mistress, but it wasnt chosen two interact the.. Be the successor of Yi 's family Business boy is 6 years old siege in fog ending! Guest happy.birthday so at the same time any feelings for him and collects his thoughts home! What really let them down is the editing that made the drama version right... Was there also a happy ending, Yi Lian Kai 's trust got the attention and anticipation the. And needlessly frustrate viewers have yet to act foolishly and needlessly frustrate viewers though! To kill Min Hong Yu have a big flight and misunderstanding, so fan Yan Yun Hong! This was rated 7.9/10 boring to some if you dont like this particular genre with some complicated.! They did not mentioned why the sad one is however selected for drama!

Fox Themed Superhero Names, Articles S