sparks energy inc careers

Spark is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates of all genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, and backgrounds to apply. Things have been easier as well. Would recommend to anyone. 12% of Spark Energy employees are Black or African American. The employees at Reliant Energy earn an average yearly salary of $56,435 per year, and the salaries at Infinity Energy average $55,646 per year. Description Want to be your own boss? We have a comprehensive rotating training and certificationschedule for the following: - Bucket Rescue- OSHA 10Defensive Driving- First Aid/CPR- Flagging- Derrick Truck Operation- Line Cover Up- MSHA- Personal Protection Equipment- Pole Top Rescue- Skill Level Evaluation- Other Required Specialized Training Available. There was somebody knocking on everybodys door in the apartment where I used to live, and thats how I got with them. We have built our reputation on dealing fairly and honestly all our business transactions and relationships. Sparks is a committed leader in Energy Restoration Management. It is recommended that you allow all cookies. Ive noticed that when I was going off of contract, I got a notification from them. The most common ethnicity at Spark Energy is White (49%). Both our company and our employees are dedicated supporters of the following organizations: Our greatest concern is our relationship with you. Spark has been good in comparison. This is a hands-on role for a tech-minded individual to help improve Sparks quality processes from the ground up. The average employee at Spark Energy makes $52,019 per year. Email us your motivation, CV and simply let us know what piques your curiosity. Ceresstraat 15g The Legal & Compliance Coordinator evaluates contracts to ensure compliance. IKAV believes in flat hierarchies and the empowerment of team members. Currently operating in the United States and Canada, Just Energy serves both residential and commercial customers. Not what I was told when I was called in for the postioin. All Rights Reserved. it was a door to door commission job, so the hours were long and the pay was not great. Spark Energy Minerals (formerly St. Anthony Gold Corp.) is a Canadian company pursuing battery metals and mineral assets with newly acquired interests in Brazil and Canada. Read more Amanda Bush Board Member J James G. Jones Energy Panel Structures (EPS), is an industry leader in commercial and residential construction. This is the place to start the next phase of your career. Best, most reasonably priced energy company I have ever used! Sparks Energy, Inc. was founded in 2007 to address a growing need by both Investor-Owned Utilities and Electric Co-ops for a quality workforce to perform storm response and energy restoration services. Like, About At Buffalo Wild Wings, that's just a Thursday night. The salary paid can be different for the same position in Sparks Energy Inc. based on experience, skills, and education. Great service handling multiple rental property accounts. Spark offers a variety of products and services, including stable and predictable energy costs and green product alternatives. Do Not Sell My Personal Information Individual salaries will, of course, vary depending on the job, department, location, as well as the individual skills and education of each employee. The data on this page is also based on data sources collected from public and open data sources on the Internet and other locations, as well as proprietary data we licensed from other companies. I now have a lower monthly bill. Blue Spark Energy Inc. is a leader in high-pulsed power wellbore remediation on an international scale, providing a safe, cost-effective, and efficient solution for companies who share our vision of an innovative and environmentally sustainable oil & gas industry. Part-time. is a committed leader in energy restoration management with qualified crews for overhead/underground distribution, transmission, substation and row operations. Rebate Forms Sparks Energy, Inc. was founded in 2007 to address a growing need by both Investor-Owned Utilities and Electric Co-ops for a quality workforce to perform storm response and energy restoration services. The Sparks Energy, Inc. team has over 35 years of experience in utility construction and management. The energy crisis of the world invites people from all walks of life to solve it. This dedication and focus have earned us many accolades as a preferred staffing provider and one of the top staffing and recruiting firms in Washington DC, Maryland, Virginia, and . It was a little better, though. Also, my bill last month was 80 something and this month is 92. Sparks Energy Inc. pays an average salary of $66,599 and salaries range from a low of $57,769 to a high of $76,708. Along with buying and selling energy commodities at the wholesale level, UGIES owns and operates key electric generation and midstream natural gas assets throughout Pennsylvania. Position stock against machine bed stops, engage clamps and activate unit, load and unload machine. The advantage of working on hot lines is, of course, to prevent the users from being disconnected from power while maintenance work is being performed. Spark builds the ecosystem for the energy networks of tomorrow, and thats quite an interesting challenge. Read more! They may also reveal information or provide tips on interviewing skill requirements, and other factors that could help when applying for a position at that company. Our estimates are verified against BLS, Census, and current job openings data for accuracy. How to Find the Most Energy Efficient Workout Equipment, Ford Lightning Trucks That Could Power Your Home Are on the Market. Sparks Energy, Inc. was founded in 2007 to address a growing need by both Investor-Owned Utilities and Electric Co-ops for a quality work force to perform storm response and energy restoration services. Spark Press Releases Most projects are small to midsize websites that range from brochureware to larger content-managed systems. Been with Spark Energy for about 10 years now. But we dont stop there. I was told this was a call center job in which we were helping people with their gas utility bills. Spark Energy's headquarters is in Houston, TX. Spark is seeking a Scrum master with project management experience to help elevate our teams performance and progress. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. We have an innovative product solution that we sell to local distribution companies in Africa. Customer Service. Our crews are qualified for overhead/underground distribution, transmission, substation, and ROW operations. 2021 Spark Energy. Website. Key Principal: Magen Sparks See more contacts Industry: Electric power systems contractors Printer Friendly View Address: 1370 Kirby Bridge Rd Danville, AL, 35619-6021 United States See other locations Phone: Website: www.sparksinc.com Employees (this site): Actual Employees (all sites): Actual Revenue: Modelled Year Started: ESG ranking: Sparks Energy, Inc. ("Sparks"), a power infrastructure services firm and a leader in power restoration management, has entered into a merger agreement with 10X Capital Venture Acquisition. The Company offers overhead and underground distribution, transmission, substation, and ROW operations, as well as energy and storm restoration services. Pay My Bill This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Put them to work for you with our affiliate program. Founded in 1999, Spark Energy is an established company that loves to hire graduates from University of Houston, with 33.8% of its employees having attended University of Houston. Ive had TXU, Reliant, and Volt Energy until I switched to Spark Energy. Ive been a Spark customer for several years. Excited to work at Spark? The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. At EPS, you will receive an ownership stake in the value our combined honest efforts create. Are you creating a home gym or expanding the one you already have with new equipment? Ive only had to call customer service 1 or 2 times and have always received great service. In comparison, some of its highest paying competitors, like. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. (256) 584-9601. When we think about what it is that sets us apart from the rest of the pack, we think of three things: savings expertise, community support, and customer service. Were hiring an experienced Controller with strong financial management skills to play a vital role in our growing and passionate company. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Sparks Energy, Inc. is an active DOT registered motor carrier operating under USDOT Number 2399351. Answer calls and resolves requests or follow up as needed. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. We also offer plenty of energy-efficiency tips to help your home or business reduce energy costs. 26% of Spark Energy employees are Hispanic or Latino. Get a free, personalized salary estimate based on today's job market. King Salman Energy Park (SPARK) is being developed to capture the full economic value from energy-related goods and services in Saudi Arabia and throughout the region - localizing value creation through dedicated industrial development. We are a supplier, marketer, and midstream services provider one backed by 135 years of natural gas experience, plus our own expanding energy infrastructure. 2021 Spark Energy. Can They Stage an Encore? They provide support to internal and external clients on all contract and compliance related functions. Become Energy Partner The average employee at Spark Energy makes $52,019 per year. Spark Energy generates $12.8B in revenue. We are composed of both union and non-union crews. Full-time. Our clients include investor-owned utilities, municipalities, co-ops, independent power producers and federal power agencies, who have confidence in the safety, reliability, efficiency and innovation integral to Sparks Energy electric power delivery services. None of the information on this page has been provided or approved by Spark Energy. When we think about what it is that sets us apart from the rest of the pack, we think of three things: energy expertise, community support, and customer service. Thats why, from California to New York, hundreds of thousands of residential and commercial customers across the nation have chosen Spark Energy to be their electricity and natural gas supplier. Employees at Tara Energy earn more than most of the competition, with an average yearly salary of $62,599. Customer service has been excellent to me. I was looking for better pricing than the current light company I had. Do you work at Spark Energy? Measure, set stops and cut bar stock to length, using a band or cut off saw. Sparks Energy, Inc.("Sparks"), a power infrastructure services firm and a leader in power restoration management, has entered into a merger agreement with 10X Capital Venture Acquisition Corp. III (NYSE: VCXB) ("10X III"); the newly combined company will be listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "SPKS". On average, employees at Spark Energy stay with the company for 2.3 years. Find your commute. At IKAV, teamwork is at the heart of our operations and is only strengthened by the many diverse and professional backgrounds that shape our team. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Know Your Worth. Leaders in Energy Restoration Managements. Other energy providers dont give access to individuals at all. We calculated the diversity score of companies by measuring multiple factors, including the ethnic background, gender identity, and language skills of their workforce. I was looking for better pricing than the current light company I had. If you don't allow cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of the web site including but not limited to: log in, sign up plans, see personalized content, switch between site cultures. Great job it was my own hours i was my own manager no one telling me what to do paid great overall amazing job would do it again if given the time. Energy Plan Expertise $11.50 - $11.87. Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Stand Out From the Crowd With the Perfect Cover Letter, How to Prepare for Your Interview and Land the Job. Corporate Paralegal (Real Estate/Mortgage Lending), Operations Supervisor, Wireless Retail MVNO for ACP, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. Working out at home, Often when there are stories involving a storm and a vehicle the news is usually tragic, but that wasnt the, If you follow the Spark Energy blog youve learned a thing or two about energy use in your home. These people seemed knowledgeable and I was favorably disposed to them. Our crews remain non-associated with mutual aid giving us the ability to move throughoutthe U.S. without having to request RMAG releases. Management has acquired initial assets that span some of the world's most prolific mining areas located in leading mining districts in Brazil's growing lithium provinces and in the . I now have a lower monthly bill. There was somebody knocking on everybodys door in the apartment where I used to live, and thats how I got with them. Spark is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates of all genders, races, ethnicities, sexual orientations, and backgrounds to apply. Youll get the opportunity to truly take ownership of your work being responsible for corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecast preparation, as well as development of internal control policies and procedures. Markets We Serve 1370 Kirby Bridge Rd, Danville, Alabama, 35619, United States. I set up an account with Spark and weve been perfectly happy. KEY NOT FOUND: ei.filter.lock-cta.message. In most jobs, everyone doesn't spontaneously erupt into applause and start raining down high-fives. Theyre online. For help, support or to offer feedback on how were doing, call 877-547-7275 or email customercare@sparkenergy.com. Sparks Energy has 1 job listed on their profile. Best Companies to Work For in Houston, TX, Best Utilities Companies to Work For in Texas, Best Utilities Companies to Work For in Houston, TX. Customer service has been excellent to me. Who We Are: Just Energy is a consumer company focused on essential needs, including electricity and natural gas; health and well-being, such as water quality and filtration devices; and utility conservation, bringing energy efficient solutions and renewable energy options to consumers.

Romani Actors Nightwing, Articles S

sparks energy inc careers