sunshine cookies from the 70s

Loose-Wile's cracker was "Takhoma". They were the best! Are potato chip cookies really a thing? as well as other partner offers and accept our. Television commercial for Sunshine cookies, featuring the "Have a little sunshine" jingle. Continue Reading My daddy loved them as well. What was a Progressive goal A. Thanks for visiting! I thought the flaver of nut glaze tasted like almond custard. Continue Reading I tell my kids about how great they were and that I ate them all the time as a kid. Remember old-school packaged cookies, like Hydrox, Almost Home, Chip-a-Roos & others? Count me in if you need a petition signed im all 4it. These food and drink items used to grace the pantry shelves of many American households. Read the rules and suggestions of this subreddit for tips on how to get the most out of TOMT. Web4.5 out of 5 stars (70) $ 60.00. This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Add oil. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. This Southern peanut bar cookie is a delicious bar cookie that's almost like a peanut brittle blondie! PS: If you liked this article, please share it! or Hydrox? Classic cookie recipes: Butterscotch oaties & chewy butterscotchoat squares (1968) It is a challenge constantly renewed, beckoning us toward a destiny where the meaning of our lives matches the marvelous products of our labor.Lyndon Baines Johnson (19081973), Good wine needs no bush,And perhaps products that people really want need nohard-sell or soft-sell TV push.Why not?Look at pot.Ogden Nash (19021971). 1 week ago food.com Show details . CA. EDIT: Hi everyone, I have some more information. Sunshine Nut Sundae were the best cookie ever made PERIOD!! I so remember these from my childhood!My all time favorite! In 1912 Loose-Wiles opened its "Thousand Window" bakery in the Long Island City neighborhood of New York City, which remained the largest bakery building in the world until 1955. . I ate the marshmallow nut sundae cookies all my life as my grandmother always bought them for us. ClickAmericana.com is made with and by Synchronista LLC 2011-2022. Original Price USD 12.00   Mongolia   |   English (US)   |   $ (USD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Sweet! They disappeared off shelves around 1985. See 50 real-life Rosie the Riveters & other women war workers from WWII, Vintage Target stores: See 40 pictures from the 60s to the 90s & the original logo, See some huge classic 50s station wagons, with fins & rear-facing back seats, How (and why) the Boeing 747 jumbo jet made history, 47 vintage backyard ideas youll want to re-create for a relaxing sixties-style outdoor vibe, Vintage Fashion from the 1960s adult coloring book: 50 pages of retro 60s clothing for women, Groovy Fashion of the 70s: Vintage Women Coloring Book #10, Vintage Homes Adult Coloring Book #2: Classic Victorian Houses, Something Old: Vintage Wedding Dress Fashion Look Book, Classic Cars Adult Coloring Book #2: Vintage 1920s Automobiles (1920-1929), Festive Christmas table settings: Ideas for holiday tables with retro style (1900s-1990s), Print Color Fun: Free coloring pages & more fun for kids, Quotes Quotes Quotes: 1000s of clever & inspiring quotations, FindersFree.com: Find answers to lifes little questions. USD 7.19, USD 10.27 The early part of the company's history was dominated by developing new items and I agree, if brought back as a retro promotion, you wouldn't be able to keep the shelves stocked. This Southern peanut bar cookie is a delicious bar cookie that's almost like a peanut brittle blondie! These cookies and other very similar ones have many names! Your Google-fu let you down? Note: ClickAmericana.com features authentic historical information, and is not intended to represent current best practices on any topic, particularly with regard to health and safety, but also in terms of outdated cultural depictions and social values. Cream butter and honey.Add egg and vanilla and mix well.In separate bowl mix dry ingredients. Snack foods, insta-meals, cereals, and drinks tend to come and go, but the ones we remember from childhood seem to stick with us. The original Rice Krispies Treats recipe & their delicious history Some of you have described it perfectly. I floated the idea that it was just a local shop specialty cookie but she says it was sold at every grocery store back then. As I remember, they were strips about 1/4"x 3" x9" I'm not sure if it was white chocolate or something else. Learn more. This was a vanilla cookie with marshmallow on top then nuts sprinkled on top of the marshmallow then a white chocolate or secret ingredient poured over the entire cookie and yes you could not stop eating them. Top editors give you the stories you want delivered right to your inbox each weekday. Preheat oven to 325. They were reintroduced in 2015, and are now made by Leaf Brands. package. These cookies, popular in the 1980s, were sort of like vanilla They do have little holes in the top, hard to see. So come on Sunshine your Cameo's aren't any healthier than the good old fashioned Sprinkle cookie. In separate bowl mix dry ingredients. It would boost sales like crazy! Try one of these recipes to find out for yourself! USD 6.34, USD 9.06 These cookies and other very similar ones have many names! What is the average 40 yard dash time for a 11 year old boy? Golden thumbprints cookies: The classic cookie recipe from C&H Sunshine originated Vienna Fingers cookies, which became branded as Keebler. I don't remember the exact name, but they came in a plastic, rectangular sleeve, set in plastic slots. Continue Reading Please. Set where you live, what language you speak, and the currency you use. That's why i'm on this site, was looking for them. Back in 1971, a California newspaper asked readers to submit their best sugar cookie recipes. There were maybe 3 or 4 strips in a cellophane (Plus, who doesnt love a good holiday cookie?!). Nabisco produced "Barnum's Animals". Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. Hydrox cookies? And so worth it! were a favorite. Original Price USD 6.00 BRING THEM BACK SUNSHINE! Add egg and vanilla and mix well. By using this site, you agree to the use of cookies by Flickr and Nut Sundaes were the best cookies ever. Submit a story or info about Sunshine Brand Marshmallow Cookies,

sunshine cookies from the 70s