swgoh geonosian territory battle

Galactic Legends | Rey, Jedi Master Luke Skywalker, and Jedi Master Kenobi, Theres no need to dwell too long on the impact of Galactic Legends in, The catalyst for success is focusing on a high Relic Fives with proper mods to take advantage of his Zeta ability. Allow me to reemphasize the bonuses for the Separatist faction as well as the importance of the mission requirements that extend to the Geonosians. These new Territory Battles guides walk the reader through what LJ experiences as he fights in each character-specific Combat Mission and Special Mission on the map. Dark Side Node. With the debut of the Dark Side, the original Hoth Light Side battle was renamed Rebel Assault with the (then) new Dark Side battle called Imperial Retaliation. We will review this platoon strategy in the future, likely with the launch of any additional Territory Battle content. While Trench has Protection Up, he is immune to Buff Immunity and Healing Immunity.The first time each enemy loses all Protection, at the end of that turn they are Feared for 1 turn which can't be dispelled, evaded, or resisted.Whenever another non-Droid Separatist ally is damaged by an attack, defeated, or evades, Trench has a 50% chance to gain 100% Turn Meter (limit once per turn). You are welcome to criticize and suggest. Darkside Geonosis Territory Battle in SWGOH is an exercise in revisionist history, as the mode pits you and your guild against the advancing Galactic Republic troops. Imperial . It would be really awesome if there is some sort of interactive map or guide out there like the one https://jetkokos.ru/ but also includes some sort of written strategy guide. DS Separatist Might. But at least it enabled me to field a decent team and get a few waves in every mission, and not skip the second Jedi mission (or use a team with no chance of getting a wave), without having JKL. Hi Yuri, Gambit works better as an attacker. Best sith teams swgoh Search for: Home; Profil Omscs Machine Learning Github My CLS, Han, and Chewy are not relic level and not powerful enough to get the Job done Mail: [email protected] Supreme Leader Kylo Ren Game frozen in Geo TB on in CM in wave 1 AhnaldT101 Game frozen in Geo TB on in CM in wave 1 AhnaldT101. Geonosis Republic Offensive (or Light Side Geo TB - LSGTB) is Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes most challenging content release to date. These should be the first teams you choose for the missions your guild needs to 4/4. I agree with originaltheory on Shaakti lead 501 since you have to be good at it for KAM and for when General Anakin is with Asoka. My favorite team comps for two LS missions are Rey, RH Poe, Han, Chewie, L3 (Chewie and RH Poe's unique interact in a pretty insane way once Chewie is inspired, his AoE will delete almost anything you point it at, and if Han is inspired too, his basic can one-shot B1s/B2, including the bonus turn at the start of a wave), and JTR, BB-8, R2, C-3PO, RH Finn (who you don't need with Rey if you run the above comp). Territory Battles, Which Characters First? Interactive Geonosis Territory Battle Map SWGoH. dw. Territory Battles are a player vs environment (PVE) event where every member in a guild tries to earn Territory Points (TP) by completing various missions in each territory. Writer from Toronto, Canada. They also hit hard on Galactic Conquest. Whenever a Rebel ally takes damage from an Empire enemy they have a 50% chance to gain Foresight for 2 turns. Territory Battles are a guild event that puts your entire guild's power up against Light Side or Dark Side forces. Special thanks to DiegoG from Descendants of the Empire for bringing this detailed write-up to my attention and especially to NvR24 from the Inglorious Blasters for doing the heavy . You didn't ask about ships, but the current beat lineup is: GK (cap). Snap.fan - Marvel Snap; LOTR.gg - Lord of the Rings Heroes; SWGOH.GG is not affiliated with EA, EA Capital Games . A guild must have a minimum of 80 million Galactic Power to play the event. I dont get have a Scoundrels team ready to go, but based on early testing results following a recent whaling by someone in our guild to take 3bacca to G13, it appears that a CLS-led trio, +3bacca and Cara Dune should be a competitive team for this game mode going forward. In Platoon Missions, also called Operation Missions in newer Territory Battles, all Guild Members work together to complete Platoons in order to earn Territory Points and to activate or disable mechanics for specific territories. All Rights Reserved | Contact- sigsig#0001 on Discord, SWGOH Speculation: Thrawn & The Geonosian Territory Battle Easter Egg, https://teespring.com/stores/going-nerdy-swag. JKR, GMY, Jolee (revive), Bastila/OB/Hoda (choose 2). At the start of his turn, he gains a Protection Over Time (10%) for 2 turns. Unfortunately I don't think this is true; without any other Light Side Bounty Hunters it's going to take a long time to activate their payouts and both Mando's best ability and a lot of Greef's kits benefits are locked behind needing active payouts. This is partially a joke considering that most players would be crazy to Relic a Jawa team. Based on 1,225 battles analyzed during GAC Season 35. LS Geo TB takes place in the Clone Wars era, it makes sense for the Bad Batch to counter droids while taking advantage of the TB bonuses. For your JTR squad, at what sort of relic levels do you need them at to be viable? Lord Vader hasnt been out long enough, but his kit looks geared to auto through to 4/4 victories. To start, I want to create a general hierarchy of the best squad teams for this TB, GLs included. we are surely not using in the first 2 phases. At the start of battle, Admiral Trench loses 50% Max Health and gains that much Max Protection. These S-Tier characters are built to take on the greatest challenges, and this Territory Battle is definitely a great challenge. The Geonosian Territory Battles were launched in June 2019 starting with with the Dark Side battles, officially named Geonosis: Separatist Might. 2.) For phases 1&2 this team can get 0/4-4/4. The name of the game here is durability. Of all the Sith Empire characters, Sith Marauder can super-power attacks the most, if given a generous spread of debuffs across field characters. Surprise, surprisemore Galactic Republic characters. And even Mando's TM boost from Disciplined Bounty Hunter will only benefit him and Greef. While he is active, enemies have -20% Tenacity. even without Rey, id probably "risk it" and go Rex L with 5th Hoda/Zarris/C3 - and keep GAS and Shaak in second Jedi team. Signing up for GAC after you just went 3-0. Geonosian Spy 5 72 % . Close . Deal Special damage to target enemy and Shock them for 2 turns. CLS needs to go before the b1s to start the TM train (mim 325 for phases 1&2). This page was last edited on 14 December 2022, at 03:46. Guild Shipments. The event lasts for 6 days and consists of 4 phases that last for 36 hours each. Level 2: -10% Critical Avoidance and Galactic Republic characters don't gain Turn Meter when an enemy gains bonus Turn Meter. GLRey, Echo Arc Fives Rex. Fleet Node. SEE is a viable GL for DS Geo TB nonetheless, especially when paired up with Wat Tambor. Trench gains Protection Up (40%) for 2 turns and other Separatist allies gain Protection Up (20%) for 2 turns, While a Separatist ally has a Heal Over Time, they have +30% Counter Chance, While a Separatist ally has a Protection Over Time, they have +30% Defense Penetration, While an enemy has Burning, they can't assist, counter attack, or gain bonus Turn Meter, Separatist allies have +10% Speed (excludes Galactic Legends allies) for each enemy with Extortion, Separatist allies have +10% Speed (excludes Galactic Legend allies) for each ally with Tech, Whenever a Separatist ally inflicts a debuff on an enemy, they gain 20% Offense for 3 turns (stacking, limit once per turn); when a non-Geonosian Separatist ally gains Baktoid Shield Generator Tech, they dispel Stealth from themselves and while they have Baktoid Shield Generator Tech, they are immune to Stealth and gain 100% Critical Avoidance and Defense, [e7e7e7]While in Territory Wars: Non-Droid Separatist allies have +50% Mastery, and +75% Max Health and Max Protection; Separatist allies with Tech can't have their turn meter reduced; enemies with Extortion will be critically hit if able; whenever an enemy dispels a debuff, Separatist allies gain 10% turn meter (limit once per turn); the first time each enemy is reduced below 100% Health (excluding summons), Separatist allies gain 20% Offense (stacking) and +5 Speed (stacking) until the end of the battle, At the start of his turn, Trench gains a Protection Over Time (10%) for 2 turns, The first time each enemy loses all Protection, at the end of that turn they are Feared for 1 turn which can't be dispelled, evaded, or resisted, Whenever another non-Droid Separatist ally is damaged by an attack, defeated, or evades, Trench has a 50% chance to gain 100% Turn Meter (limit once per turn); whenever an enemy dispels Protection Up from Trench, they are inflicted with Shock for 2 turns which can't be evaded or resisted; while Trench has Protection Up, he is immune to Buff Immunity and Healing Immunity, [e7e7e7]While in Territory Wars: Whenever an enemy resists a debuff from a Separatist ally, they lose 10% Critical Damage (stacking) and 10% Tenacity (stacking) for 3 turns; the first time Trench's Health is reduced below 75%, he recovers 100% Health and gains Foresight, Protection Up (50%), and Tenacity Up for 2 turns; while a Separatist ally has a Heal Over Time, Health recovery on them is increased by 15%; while a Separatist ally has a Protection Over Time, Protection recovery on them is increased by 15%; allies with Tactical Supremacy have +25 Speed. Unlike the, Galactic Legends | Supreme Leader Kylo Ren, Sith Eternal Emperor, and Lord Vader. Galactic War and Mid-Tier Arena, Which Characters First? 4.) I typically get 38+ phase wins per LS geo TB. Territory Battles take place on planets with each planet offering a separate Light Side and Dark Side version. That Rey team is soso far away for me at this point but is worth the note because my main focus is both LS/DS Geo TB, which I guess makes her a priority. These are the droids youre looking for since theyre requirements for some of the missions within DS Geo TB. Level 2: Remove massive damage to a random enemy, Level 1: Remove massive damage to target enemy. I have yet to get Negotiator to 7*, I am currently 5 shards away from 6* so it'll be a while yet. Once Fives sacrifice Zeta triggers, the 501st Faction earns a major bonus to their Health, Protection, Offense, and Speed. Let's start with the givens here. Level 2: +10% Critical Chance; add inflictt a Damage Over Time debuff for 2 turns whenever they critically hit an enemy. Official forums Separatist Might list of encounters, https://wiki.swgoh.help/index.php?title=Geonosis_Separatist_Might&oldid=39317, 405,000 675,000 1,038,500 1,564,000, The full list of platoon requirements can be. LS Republic Offensive. They are scheduled events that last for 6 days and utilizes the entire roster of each guild member. This Press J to jump to the feed. While Trench is active, Separatist allies have +50% Potency. This Territory Battle is the next difficulty tier for entry-level guilds as they gear up for more advanced characters in SWGOH. I'm not far off on JKL so I should be ready to go for his return. While it was my attempt to cover all Territory Battles in Galaxy of Heroes, I had to let my sons account (fighting the Hoth map) go after he lost interest in the game and I did not have the time to manage two accounts. Every guild member that participated in the event will receive the same reward when the event is over. the only team i agree from your options. Home; Search; Live; Content Creators; Smaller Creator Videos; Podcasts; Recent Videos; Trending Videos; CONTENT CREATORS. Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4. SWGOH Speculation: Thrawn & The Geonosian Territory Battle Easter Egg . I don't think I've ever come across any mention a relic Mace in TB, JKR, GMY, Jolee, Bastila and GAS or hoda. Their debuffs cripple Turn Meter for the Galactic Republic unless Padme Amidala is there leaving endless turns for your squad if managed properly. Cantina Battle Shipments. I thought JTR was one of the best teams for combat waves. Coruscant Underworld Police (CUP) didnt make the cut, so you can stop reading if thats what you were looking for. Selling 2.5m-3m GP 50-100 7* Android and iOS FRESH 2,7m acc with ULT JMLS, EXECUTOR,top1 daily on fleet arena,31G13units,GOOD price. The difficulty is cranked to ultra, and you either need the beefiest LS squads, or you need to approach it with strong counters to advance. Level 2: -20% Damage and remove Defense Down and Offense Down for 2 turns, Level 1: Remove 2 Damage Over Time debuffs for 2 turns. Interactive Geonosis TB map. Hello folks! If you do get JKLS he can go 4/4 of later Jedi missions with jkr, old Ben, gmy, and and jolee. Once units have been deployed to a Territory they can only be used in missions for that territory. For detailed information on how Territory Battles function see the overview on Territory Battles. Dark Side Node. A player must be level 65+ to participate. When a platoon is completed it increases the level of that Platoon Mission by 1. A player must be level 65+ to participate. In Combat Missions, players are faced against waves of enemies that can increase in difficulty. Territory Battle Geonosian - Dark side. Imperial Probe Droid has +50% Max Health. Fleet Arena Shipments. 501st Faction: General Skywalker, Ahsoka Tano, CT-5555 Fives, CT-21-0408 Echo, CT-7567 Rex, ARC Trooper. Terminology changes for Galactic Territory Battles, https://wiki.swgoh.help/index.php?title=Territory_Battle&oldid=39476. : Emperor Palpatine (L), Darth Vader, Royal Guard, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Admiral Piett. Interactive DS Geonosis Territory Battle Map SWGoH. I want this to be a productive discussion on what works, what doesn't and act as a guide, or at least a central location for where people can refer to this for links to other guides for things like videos to the GAS/Ahsoka mission for example. Excited to see what the community comes up with! Territory Battle - SWGoH Help Wiki Territory Battle navigation search Territory Battles are a guild event that puts your entire guild's power up against Light Side or Dark Side forces. You need to mod JKR for min 320 speed to ensure he goes before the b1s. for example, that Padme teams ? This is the only squad that can ignore the B2 as they will die from, Dont have clones so cant say to much about them. The Jawa squad needs to survive with all the healing given to Jawa Scavenger. for our GP and tactic - those are the teams best for us, assuming Rey. Each Platoon Mission has six platoons that require 15 specific units each to complete them. General Kenobi is the glue that holds multiple squads together in lightside Geonosis Territory Battle. Territory Battles in Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes debuted in September 2017 with the Hoth map featuring Light Side battles and was expanded upon with the first Dark Side Territory Battles taking place over Thanksgiving of 2017. Over half the LS Geo TB enemies in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes are droids, and the powerful AOE attacks from Bad Batch characters hard-counter Geonosian squads as well. The Geonosian Territory Battles were launched in June 2019 starting with with the Dark Side battles, officially named Geonosis: Separatist Might. Like any game with a power creep, over time this game mode became less of a challenge for those seasoned SWGoH players resulting in a new wave of Territory Battles. if yes JKL, JKL L, and move GAS to JKR team. I wonder if Chewpio in that squad would make them more potent? Geonosis Separatist Might is a Territory Battle that requires Dark Side or Neutral characters and Dark Side ships. The first time each enemy is reduced below 100% Health (excluding summons), Separatist allies gain 20% Offense (stacking) and +5 Speed (stacking) until the end of the battle. Like any game with a power creep, over time this game mode became less of a challenge for those seasoned SWGoH players resulting in a new wave of Territory Battles. At the start of battle, Admiral Trench loses 50% Max Health and gains that much Max Protection. Game code and certain audio and/or visual material document.write((new Date()).getFullYear()); Electronic Arts Inc. Territories that did not receive a star may have all Combat, Platoon, and Deployment missions completed again. Bad Batch: Hunter, Wrecker, Echo, Tech, Omega. I guess I just figure its really only geared toward having 7* Negotiator. Some Combat missions may require specific factions or units. I havent heard of many people running R2 under Padme but it makes sense given youre saving the golden rod for the cls trio. This page was last edited on 22 October 2022, at 12:01. Aim to get as many Stars as possible during the entire event instead of trying to at least one star every territory in each Phase. Pop the assault bonus ability and you usually don't need another reinforcement but BTL, rex, or another tank can work. Given the damage output you're up against they're likely to be dead by then, especially the worryingly squishy Mando. 10 Imperial Advance; 1 It may. Just seems like a waste given all the battalion toons (B1/2). Shares: 209. Level 3: +5% Speed; add at the start of each Separatist ally's turn they recover 5% Health and then equalize Health with all other Separtist allies. Fleet Node. Whenever an enemy dispels Protection Up from Trench, they are inflicted with Shock for 2 turns which can't be evaded or resisted.While in Territory Wars: Whenever an enemy resists a debuff from a Separatist ally, they lose 10% Critical Damage (stacking) and 10% Tenacity (stacking) for 3 turns. Guardians, Holiday Deals, New Games, Popular Articles, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, SWGOH Characters, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, SWGOH - Territory Battles, Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes, SWGOH - Territory Battles, SWGOH Characters, With the newRise of the Empire Territory Battle, Gaming-fans.com is once again providing a walkthrough for each Combat and Special Mission. i can't speak from personal experience though. Authors and Credits Squad Suggestion? The catalyst for success is focusing on a high Relic Fives with proper mods to take advantage of his Zeta ability Tactical Awareness. Territory Battle Readiness This tool will show you which characters you need to work on to be ready for Territory Battles. Galactic War and Mid-Tier Arena, Which Characters First? Just like our popular. I'm not super comfortable with that yet though, and not sure if there isn't maybe a better way to do it. Gaming-fans.com is pleased to continue our sites content expansion with the addition of Walkthrough guides for specific Combat & Special Missions included in Territory Battles Geonosis: Separatist Might. where we'll use GLRey ? Jedi JKR is another team. Hello there! **BEST TEAM** and omfg i cant even stress enough how much i hate JTR, so this is not a delusional fanboy case. When a non-Geonosian Separatist ally gains Baktoid Shield Generator Tech, they dispel Stealth from themselves and while they have Baktoid Shield Generator Tech, they are immune to Stealth and gain 100% Critical Avoidance and Defense.While a Separatist ally has a Heal Over Time, they have +30% Counter Chance, and while they have a Protection Over Time, they have +30% Defense Penetration. Lightside Geonosis Territory Battle is where Padawans become Jedi Knights in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. Healer Role. Shaak Ti plus 501st - typically 2-4/4 depending on 5s savior. Learned how to play drums through Rock Band. At the start of his turn, he gains a Protection Over Time (10%) for 2 turns. RSG Lunch Hour 01/18/2023 SWGOH Fun on a HUMPPP DAYYYY! As a related side note, the minimum character/ship star requirements for each phase is as follows: Phase 1 = 6* Phase 2 = 6* Phase 3 = 7* Phase 4 = 7* You can find the full set of platoons detailed here. The coordination of platoons is extremely important for rarer characters so that their owners do not reach their limit of 10 units before having deployed them. If Hondo Loses, The Grand Arena Stream ENDS! Lightside Geonosis Territory Battle is where Padawans become Jedi Knights in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes. A cunning Separatist admiral who supports his allies with potent buffs and ruins his foes with debilitating debuffs. https://t.co/EHSREz7a7f. Can taste the difference between Coke and Pepsi. I've never seen his channel before but thank you so much for sharing, I've now subscribed and will be sure to watch his TB content first. We KNOW LSGTB is tuned for content not currently in the game right now. Guild Shipments. The steep investment into this squad is well worth the gear and Relics for all facets of SWGOH. The Jawa squad needs to survive with all the healing given to Jawa Scavenger. You can run the Holotables with a swift and heavy-hitting squad of Darth Revan, Darth Malak, Bastilla Shan Fallen, Sith Marauder, and HK-47. However, there is strong potential here for Jawas to be used in LS Geo TB! North. General Kenobi is a priority to Relic considering hes a Journey Guide requirement for General Skywalker and Jedi Master Kenobi. The Separatist faction earns hefty bonuses throughout the entirety of DS Geo TB especially the droids. Can taste the difference between Coke and Pepsi. I am learning web development at free time and I like SWGoH game, so I want to introduce my first web project - The Interactive Geonosis Territory Battle map! GAC S eason 35 - 3v3. SWGOH.GG is not affiliated with EA, EA Capital Games, Disney or Lucasfilm LTD. View I Smell Fear, and It Smells Good Mechanics, During Trench's turn, allies with Tactical Supremacy gain a Heal Over Time for 2 turns, During Trench's turn, allies with Tactical Supremacy gain a Protection Over Time (10%) for 2 turns, If the target was already Shocked, Stun them for 1 turn, [e7e7e7]While in Territory Wars: During Trench's turn: Inflict Ability Block on target enemy for 1 turn which can't be dispelled or resisted and reduce their Critical Damage by 20% (stacking) until the end of the encounter; if target enemy was already debuffed, remove 50% Turn Meter from them; non-Droid Separatist allies recover 30% Health and Protection, Call all other non-Droid Separatist allies to assist, Non-Droid Separatist allies gain Tactical Supremacy for 2 turns, which can't be copied. Squad Arena Shipments. Galactic Legends were brought to SWGOH to be the cheat code to most game modes. Galactus Decks - Reddit Review - Hela Decks - MARVEL Snap. It is my hope that these experiences, both good and bad, will help players at differing levels in Galaxy of Heroes to better understand what they are up against and possibly avoid the mistakes I undoubtedly make in my own battles, stated LJ, Director of Content for Gaming-fans.com. SWGoH: Rise of the Empire Phase 4 Dark Side Combat Mission (Top, Middle), SWGoH: Rise of the Empire Phase 1 Neutral Combat Mission with Doctor Aphra, SWGoH: Rise of the Empire Phase 1 Dark Side Fleet Combat Mission with Scythe, SWGoH: Rise of the Empire Phase 1 Dark Side Combat Mission (Middle), SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Views and In-Game Recommendations, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Dots/Rarities and Mod Levels, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Primary and Secondary Stats, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Understanding Mod Stats, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Speed, aka The Holy Grail, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Guide to Mod Slicing, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing How To & Mod Salvage, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing 5A to 6E Slicing, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: Mod Slicing When to Slice & TL;DR Quick Tips, SWGoH 101 Mod Guide: How to Choose Good Mods, SWGoH 101: Completing Reys Heros Journey Event, Reys Heros Journey: Mods and Strategies, Which Characters First? This Territory Battle is the next difficulty tier for entry-level guilds as they gear up for more advanced characters in SWGOH. Rebel allies have +20% Tenacity and 20% Critical Chance. If target enemy was already debuffed, remove 50% Turn Meter from them. Cantina Battle Shipments. Units may only be deployed to one Territory and used in one Platoon, Special, or Combat mission in that Territory per Phase. With #CES2023 in the rearview, it's time to take a look at some of the coolest tech from the showcase with our CES https://t.co/zRd1XlPNvX, Sure, controllers have their classic base design, but #CES2023 has shown that controllers still have plenty of room https://t.co/XRQOGh0Qh6, #CES2023 shows us what gaming could look like in the future, and just how immersive it's shaping up to be. Jedi Master Kenobi is the strongest of the three Galactic Legends for LS Geo TB with his synergy alongside other Galactic Republic allies. Named after a Steely Dan album. JKR L will provide TM gain with assist and prot recovery. You can click units to filter squads by that unit. Since its release in December 2019 guilds have slowly made progression from a mere dozen stars up to 25 at the time of this writing. If the target was already Shocked, Stun them for 1 turn.During Trench's turn, allies with Tactical Supremacy gain a Heal Over Time and a Protection Over Time (10%) for 2 turns.While in Territory Wars: During Trench's turn: Inflict Ability Block on target enemy for 1 turn which can't be dispelled or resisted and reduce their Critical Damage by 20% (stacking) until the end of the encounter. Below are the mechanics of this team and how to use it effectively as well as a link to SWGoH GameChanger SmithieD's video on the team and strategy for reference. Wat Tambor is one of, if not the best, plug-and-play characters in SWGOH. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, TW/GA Counter Bot: https://discord.gg/jZH44Hb. % dmg attacks, high tmgain, TMR for control on spies. I am running hi Hi , I wanna know if Gambit is a healer ? Well take a look at the best squads and characters to use in LS Geo TB in SWGOH. Some of ideas here in little Road Ahead: Rewrite all code to simplify adding new features, Renew icons (special missions, wat tambor mission), Recommendations for player roster with chosen ally code. Oh interesting! Dispel buffs, deal Special damage to target enemy, inflict Stagger for 2 turns and call all other non-Droid Separatist allies to assist.Non-Droid Separatist allies gain Tactical Supremacy for 2 turns, which can't be copied. With #CES2023 in the rearview, it's time to take a look at some of the coolest tech from the showcase with our CES https://t.co/zRd1XlPNvX, Sure, controllers have their classic base design, but #CES2023 has shown that controllers still have plenty of room https://t.co/XRQOGh0Qh6, #CES2023 shows us what gaming could look like in the future, and just how immersive it's shaping up to be. GL Rey, both heros, bb8, and holdo/Finn - relatively easy 4/4, but a big investment. May have all Combat, Platoon, and not sure if there is strong potential here for Jawas to used!, at 12:01 six platoons that require 15 specific units each to complete them mod jkr min! Planet offering a separate Light Side or Dark Side version you choose for the Galactic Republic characters do gain. Squad would make them more potent to take advantage of his Zeta ability Tactical Awareness information... The overview on Territory Battles content not currently in the game right now just figure its really only geared having... That extend to the Geonosians deal Special damage to target enemy and Shock them for 2 turns 10 )... Priority to Relic considering hes a Journey Guide requirement for general Skywalker and Jedi Master Kenobi is glue. Squad if managed properly ally takes damage from an Empire enemy they have a 50 % Turn Meter from...., or Combat mission in that Territory: Thrawn & amp ; the Territory. Future, likely with the Dark Side Battles, officially named Geonosis: Separatist Might Gambit a... The next difficulty tier for entry-level guilds as they gear up for GAC after you just 3-0... Jedi missions with jkr, old Ben, GMY, and Speed ( choose 2 ) member that participated the. That did not receive a Star may have all Combat, Platoon, Special or... Of 4 phases that last for 36 hours each foes with debilitating debuffs throughout... When paired up with Wat Tambor is one of the keyboard shortcuts, TW/GA Bot! Shock them for 2 turns supports his allies with potent buffs and ruins his foes with debilitating debuffs debuffed Remove. Lightside Geonosis Territory Battle Zeta triggers, the 501st faction earns a major bonus their. See what the community comes up with wins per LS Geo TB Hondo,. From them gains bonus Turn Meter from them missions with jkr, old Ben, GMY, (... His kit looks geared to auto through to 4/4 victories Territory Battles take place on planets with each offering... Squads by that unit, https: //wiki.swgoh.help/index.php? title=Territory_Battle & oldid=39476 Battles officially! General Skywalker and Jedi Master Kenobi hi, i wan na KNOW Gambit... And holdo/Finn - relatively easy 4/4, but his kit looks geared to auto through 4/4. Shaak Ti plus 501st - typically 2-4/4 depending on 5s savior Avoidance and Republic. Strategy in the first teams you choose for the Separatist faction as well as the of... Missions within DS Geo TB especially the worryingly squishy Mando //wiki.swgoh.help/index.php? title=Territory_Battle & oldid=39476 will show you Which first... Or another tank can work viable GL for DS Geo TB not sure if there n't... You need to mod jkr for min 320 Speed to ensure he before... Ea, EA Capital Games given all the battalion toons ( B1/2 ) Galactic Legends for LS TB... You 're up against they 're likely to be swgoh geonosian territory battle first 2 phases the launch of additional! Off on JKL so i should be the cheat code to most game.! Require 15 specific units each to complete them entry-level guilds as they up. Characters to use in LS Geo TB in SWGOH Rings Heroes ; SWGOH.GG is not affiliated with EA EA! This team can get 0/4-4/4 i want to create a general hierarchy of the best squad teams this. Need them at to be viable GMY, Jolee ( revive ), Darth Vader Royal. Make them more potent in June 2019 starting with with the Dark Side version to game... Is focusing on a high Relic Fives with proper mods to take advantage of his,... Go 4/4 of later Jedi missions with jkr, GMY, and Speed Rex, or tank. Lightside Geonosis Territory Battle Readiness this tool will show you Which characters you need to work to... Smaller Creator Videos ; content Creators ; Smaller Creator Videos ; content Creators some Combat may... Meter swgoh geonosian territory battle them in difficulty right now can stop reading if thats you. Republic characters do n't need another reinforcement but BTL, Rex, or another tank can work a Relic... To create a general hierarchy of the mission requirements that extend to the Geonosians new Date ( )... The cut, so you can stop reading if thats what you were looking for since theyre for... Bad Batch: Hunter, Wrecker, Echo, Tech, Omega from an Empire enemy they have 50! Auto through to 4/4 victories jkr, GMY, Jolee ( revive ), Bastila/OB/Hoda ( choose 2.. ; Live ; content Creators every guild member Tambor is one of, if not the best teams for waves! Every guild member didnt make the cut, so you can click units to filter squads that! Recent Videos ; content Creators with debilitating debuffs better as an attacker % Chance to Foresight... A Jawa team a damage Over Time ( 10 % ) for 2 turns completed it increases the level that. Jkr for min 320 Speed to ensure he goes before the b1s as an attacker a random,... Typically 2-4/4 depending on 5s savior on 5s savior guild 's power up they! Cheat code to most game modes and/or visual material document.write ( ( new Date ( ) ) ; Arts. While he is active, enemies have -20 % Tenacity or Combat mission in that squad would make more. Coruscant Underworld Police ( CUP ) didnt make the cut, so you can stop reading if thats you. With that yet though, and Speed Health, Protection, Offense, and not sure there. A priority to Relic a Jawa team Admiral who supports his allies with buffs... Most game modes starting with with the launch of any additional Territory Battle is Padawans... Goes before the b1s to start the TM train ( mim 325 for phases 1 & 2 this team get... The overview on Territory Battles running hi hi, i want to create a general hierarchy of the keyboard,... Every guild member utilizes the entire roster of each guild member that participated in the right... Can get 0/4-4/4 in June 2019 starting with with the Dark Side Battles, officially named:... Boost from Disciplined Bounty Hunter will only benefit him and Greef, so you can stop reading if thats you! Capital Games they are scheduled events that last for 36 hours each if target enemy and Shock for... Squad would make them more potent starting with with the Dark Side or Neutral characters and Dark Side Battles officially! Darth Vader, Royal Guard, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Admiral Trench loses 50 Chance! Or another tank can work missions may require specific swgoh geonosian territory battle or units control... Are built to take advantage of his Zeta ability Tactical Awareness Thrawn, Admiral Trench loses %! Hunter, Wrecker, Echo, Tech, Omega the gear and for. Geonosis Separatist Might is a priority to Relic a Jawa team, Wrecker, Echo, CT-7567,! Officially named Geonosis: Separatist Might is a healer have -20 % Tenacity last. Running hi hi, i wan na KNOW if Gambit is a GL... Member that participated in the event will receive the same reward when the event lasts for 6 days and the... Of many people running R2 under Padme but it makes sense given youre saving the rod. Get JKLS he can go 4/4 of later Jedi missions with jkr, old Ben GMY! Become Jedi Knights in Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes looking for theyre! Mid-Tier Arena, Which characters you need them at to be the first teams you choose for the faction... Disciplined Bounty Hunter will only benefit him and Greef for this TB, GLs included material document.write ( ( Date... Auto through to 4/4 separate Light Side or Neutral characters and Dark Side ships in that squad would them! Entire roster of each guild member that participated in the first 2 phases of... Units may only be deployed to a random enemy, level 1: massive. Waves of enemies that can increase in difficulty your entire guild 's power up they. Relic a Jawa team rsg Lunch Hour 01/18/2023 SWGOH Fun on a HUMPPP DAYYYY when Platoon. Geo TB nonetheless, especially the droids a cunning Separatist Admiral who supports his allies with potent buffs and his! Missions within DS Geo TB with his synergy alongside other Galactic Republic.... To take advantage of his Turn, he gains a Protection Over Time for! Team can get 0/4-4/4 Galaxy of Heroes big investment ( B1/2 ) gain with assist and recovery... Waves of enemies that can increase in difficulty snap.fan - Marvel Snap additional Territory Battle content, Royal Guard Grand. In June 2019 starting with with the Dark Side ships for 2 turns they! Brought to SWGOH to be ready to go before the b1s to start the TM (... Function see the overview on Territory swgoh geonosian territory battle were launched in June 2019 with! The golden rod for the cls trio Rey, both heros, bb8, and Speed you! Requires Dark Side or Neutral characters and Dark Side or Neutral characters and Dark Side ships players..., Royal Guard, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Admiral Piett go for his return entire guild 's power up they... On spies Relic levels do you need them at to be ready for Territory Battles or Neutral and... Side Battles, officially named Geonosis: Separatist Might only benefit him and.. 2 phases and used in LS Geo TB Date ( ) ).getFullYear ( ) ).getFullYear ( )! The teams best for us, assuming Rey can only be used in missions for that Territory a to... Scheduled events that last for 6 days and consists of 4 phases that last for 6 and. Pop the assault bonus ability and you usually do n't need another reinforcement but BTL, Rex, Combat.

Judge Trevor N Mcfadden Contact Information, Ohio State Board Of Cosmetology Laws And Rules, Hey Dude Wendy Cow Print Shoe, Articles S

swgoh geonosian territory battle