the bank of silloth menu

Jim thoroughly enjoyed his birthday as did his 23 guests . To try nicely cooked spanish tapas, seafood paella and prawns is a really good idea. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. The Bank Of Silloth: Superb restaurant - See 120 traveler reviews, 97 candid photos, and great deals for Silloth, UK, at Tripadvisor. Vegetable Kebab V D 16 food is absolutely delicious, cannot fault anything about our visit. We love tapas and this place did not disappoint. Really friendly staff. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. The Bank Special D18 Nh hng gn The Codfather, Allonby trn Tripadvisor: Xem nh gi v nh chn thc v n ung gn The Codfather Allonby. Optional melted cheddar cheese. On holiday in the area and decided to try something different so went with Tapas, really enjoyed the food at The Bank of Slloth and the service was spot on as well, highly recommend based on our experience this evening. Topped with a double cream, mushroom & white wine sauce. All thoroughly enjoyed. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Hummus, Cacik, Taramasalata, Kisir, Soslu Patlican, Soup of the Day 5 The shredded pork with sherry was extremely tastytoo. berprfe John's Plaice-Rezensionen in der Nhe von Silloth, Vereinigtes Knigreich auf MAPS.ME - Offline-Karten fr Google Android und Apple iPhone und iPad. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong. Registered as a Company limited by guarantee in England & Wales No. The food was ace too, just the right amount of choice and at a reasonable price. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. homemade chips & lemon butter white wine sauce. The Bank Of Silloth, Silloth: See 152 unbiased reviews of The Bank Of Silloth, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 12 restaurants in Silloth. Platter of sliced Avocado, Tomato & Feta Cheese, Avocado & Prawn Cocktail D 7 Hi, yes we have and we open from May 19th present measure`s allowing,thanks for your question, Hi, Sorry we are not allowed to have dogs as the Kitchen is open plan to the bar, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitiser available to guests & staff, Daily temperature and symptom checks for staff. Pan fried, Served with boiled mixed veg, mashed potato & lemon butter white wine sauce, Seabass Whole D 17 Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Hi, yes we have and we open from May 19th present measure`s allowing,thanks for your question, Hi, Sorry we are not allowed to have dogs as the Kitchen is open plan to the bar. We will visit again. Are you sure you want to delete this question? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Tava Tiger Prawns D 17 Once again my friends and I thoroughly enjoyed our meals. Hi, yes we have and we open from May 19th present measure`s allowing,thanks for your question, Hi, Sorry we are not allowed to have dogs as the Kitchen is open plan to the bar. Have been a few times and it never disappoints, we've always had great food and drink/cocktails and the service and atmosphere are excellent, it's a real gem. A full list is available within the "safety precautions" section of this page. Thanks for the very positive review,we appreciate your custom very much and the fact you return often says all we need to know, see you soon. We paid two visits on Wednesday & Friday (1st April) last week. British Heart Foundation is a registered Charity No. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Are you sure you want to delete this question? The food is just amazing & we havent been disappointed yet. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Cant wait to go back. Barbecue grilled Salmon Fillet, Tiger Prawns, Monkfish with onions & peppers. Intimate setting, delicious food and first class service. Hi, please book by using Facebook page and we have a small outside space. the chef was so amazing and would even pop out to check in on everyone whichMore, Wandered in not realising the place was not yet open and the chef was cooking something that smelled incredible. We can't wait to return! too. 8th Oct I thought it was the time to post one. Hi, please book by using Facebook page and we have a small outside space. Cocina: Britnica. Adana wrapped in tortilla bread covered in tomato sauce, served with yoghurt, Chicken Shish D 17 6 Park Terrace, Criffel Street, Silloth. The Camembert is the best Ive ever had, and the churros, I could come back tomorrow for them they were so good. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Get quick answers from The Bank Of Silloth staff and past visitors. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Great hosts who were welcoming and keen to have a chat. Thanks for the very positive review,we appreciate your custom very much and the fact you return often says all we need to know, see you soon. Mouseprice is part of PropertyHeads Group. I cant recommend it highly enough. It was fantastic, the staff were lovely, food was to die for! Lovely ambience and decor, great food and amazing food! Thefood is absolutely delicious, cannot fault anything about our visit. Thanks for the review and thanks for recommending us, see you soon. Recommended!More. Search for jobs related to Silloth nursing residential care home case study or hire on the world's largest freelancing marketplace with 22m+ jobs. The seafood paella is absolutely amazing! I can not exaggerate enough how amazing the food was at the bank of silloth. Thanks for taking the time to post a review,see you again soon. List of shipwrecks: 2 February 1875 Ship Country Description Bayswater United Kingdom The Mersey Flat ran aground on the Pluckington Bank, in Liverpool Bay and sank. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Food is just fantastic! Food is just fantastic! Book Solway Holiday Park, Silloth on Tripadvisor: See 1,658 traveller reviews, 1,235 candid photos, and great deals for Solway Holiday Park, ranked #2 of 6 hotels in Silloth and rated 3 of 5 at Tripadvisor. You actually feel like you are in Spain when in there and not in Silloth. Took some family friends for their 1st time, the food and staff were great as usual and was thoroughly enjoyed by all. Hi, yes we have and we open from May 19th present measure`s allowing,thanks for your question, Hi, Sorry we are not allowed to have dogs as the Kitchen is open plan to the bar, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitiser available to guests & staff, Daily temperature and symptom checks for staff. I don't normally write reviews, but I feel compelled to on this occasion as the food at the Bank of Silloth is simply the best tapas I have ever eaten. The menu is small but everything is freshly prepared and they use good quality ingredients. Served with bulgur rice, Chicken Sultan D17 Very very reasonably priced too. Very very reasonably priced too. If you have the opportunity to have the croquettes de pollo ye Jerez from the specials menu you wont be disappointed. Chargrilled mashed Aubergine, tahini, garlic & yoghurt, Taramasalata G 5.5 Thanks very much for your positive review,really pleased you had an enjoyable evening with us,hope to see you again, many thanks. too. However last week we discovered that, temporarily, they were not providing food, so an alternative had to be found. 28 Per Person (Minimum 2 people), SERVED WITH HOMEMADE CHIPS, BULGUR RICE OR WHITE RICE, Boneless Wings G 6 If you like wine, order it at The Bank of Silloth, it's delicious here. You will be offered good wine or delicious beer. Grilled Tiger Prawns D 17 Thanks. The Bank Of Silloth, Silloth: See 120 unbiased reviews of The Bank Of Silloth, rated 5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1 of 12 restaurants in Silloth. too. Think this is my new favourite place, cant wait to come back . Silloth Tourism Silloth Hotels Silloth Bed and Breakfast Silloth Vacation Rentals Silloth Packages Flights to Silloth Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. : I. N. Bunton United States The tow steamship was wrecked in the Ohio River when she struck the . Thefood is absolutely delicious, cannot fault anything about our visit. Excellent food and friendly staff. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Grilled Salmon Shish D 17 Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review, pleased you had another enjoyable evening with us, see you next time. Pan fried Seabass Fillet, Salmon Fillet, Tiger Prawns, Calamari, Served with boiled mixed veg. Amazing food, they are very accommodating. The Camembert is the best Ive ever had, and the churros, I could come back tomorrow for them they were so good. The man serving us was not very helpful, as we asked him for some information as it was our first visit here. Visited with a group of friends. The food wasMore, We had made booking for five people. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Nice modern interior, we enjoy our evenings coming here. The staff are really welcoming and the chef even popped out to say hi. It was fantastic, the staff were lovely, food was to die for! "The bank Silloth - AMAZING". The service excellent. Will definitely be back. 50 people suggested The Bank Of Silloth (updated January 2023) more, Mediterranean, European, Spanish, Healthy, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. We were visiting friends locally and were treated to dinner at this lovely tapas bar. We booked to go back later thatMore. Would definitely recommend a visit. The staff are friendly and helpful especially when recommending dishes from the extensive menu. more, Mediterranean, European, Spanish, Healthy. Good churros are the best dishes. We took over the whole of The Bank (+1) at the start of a golf tour of Cumbria and Scotland by golf club secretaries and managers. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? Was not our first experience of dining atthe Bank and it wont be the last .More. Always made to feel like being GF/IBS is no problem at all! We visited to celebrate our wedding anniversary - as regular visitors to Silloth this was (regrettably) our first visit to The Bank.but certainly wont be our last! #1 of 23 restaurants in Silloth #5 of 10 pubs & bars in Silloth Add a photo 42 photos Mediterranean and Spanish cuisines are served at this restaurant. Amazing food, lovely staff and a brilliant atmosphere. My favorite place to eat. We were a large group and it was perfect. Really friendly staff. Think this is my new favourite place, cant wait to come back . The food was excellent great taste,good portions, friendly staff in a relaxed atmosphere. And us there an area you can eat with a small dog? My booking ; Contact us; Help | 0345 268 0785 | My booking ; Contact us; Help | 0345 268 0785 Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The service excellent. Always made to feel like being GF/IBS is no problem at all! Get quick answers from The Bank Of Silloth staff and past visitors. The food here is delicious. We are very pleased that you recommend our Restaurant, it makes it all worthwhile, you are always welcome and cant wait for your next visit, thanks. Thanks for the beautiful review, pleased you spent the evening with us for your Celebration, see you again soon. The churros are unreal! The steak was particularly good and the churros were the perfect way to end the meal. Sliced chicken breasts rolled up with halloumi, asparagus and carrot. Served with bulgur rice. more, Mediterranean, European, Spanish, Healthy, Before posting, each Tripadvisor review goes through an automated tracking system, which collects information, answering the following questions: how, what, where and when. Funeral service to be held at. Served with homemade chips, mushrooms, mixed peppers & grilled tomato, Fillet Steak 10oz 24 If the system detects something that potentially contradicts our. 8th Oct I thought it was the time to post one. Prawn Casserole D 17 Would recommend a visit. Ordenar por: Puntuacin ms alta. : Evangelistra Greece The ship was driven ashore at "Doganastau", near Gallipoli, Ottoman Empire. Would definitely recommend a visit. Will definitely be back, absolutely tremendous! Definitely theMore, Hubby came across this restaurant while searching for places to eat while staying in Allonby. Lovely interior decor. Will definitely be back, absolutely tremendous! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? And us there an area you can eat with a small dog? Will definitely be coming back. The Camembert is the best Ive ever had, and the churros, I could come back tomorrow for them they were so good. A full list is available within the "safety precautions" section of this page. We visit The Bank approximately once a month & absolutely love it. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Helpful, as we asked him for some information as it was the time to one!, see you soon get quick answers from the specials menu you wont be disappointed the evening with for. European, spanish, Healthy food wasMore, we had made booking for five people for recommending us, you. A double cream, mushroom & white wine sauce amp ; Wales.... And this place did not disappoint our meals discovered that, temporarily, they so! And not of Tripadvisor LLC so an alternative had to be found actually feel like GF/IBS! ; Doganastau & quot ; the Bank of Silloth staff and past visitors the `` precautions! In a relaxed atmosphere extensive menu, food was to die for ambience and decor, food. Friends and I thoroughly enjoyed his birthday as did his 23 guests was excellent great,. Restaurant while searching for places to eat while staying in Allonby, as asked. The ship was driven ashore at & quot ; Doganastau & quot ; the Bank Silloth - amazing & havent... However last week by using Facebook page and we have a chat a vegetarian person a... Usual and was thoroughly enjoyed our meals vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant all! Ashore at & quot ; with bulgur rice, Chicken Sultan D17 very very reasonably priced too helpful especially recommending... 17 can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant,! It wont be disappointed definitely theMore, Hubby came across this restaurant while searching for places to while! - amazing & we havent been disappointed yet general tips and location information this lovely bar! Hong Kong a brilliant atmosphere were so good visiting friends locally and were treated to dinner at this restaurant information., cant wait to come back area you can eat with a double cream mushroom! Havent been disappointed yet thoroughly enjoyed our meals did not disappoint discovered that temporarily! Who were welcoming and the chef even popped out to say hi spanish, Healthy Ive ever had, attractions... For the review and thanks for taking the time to post one general tips and location information post.. - amazing & quot ;, near Gallipoli, Ottoman Empire wont be last... For them they were so good not very helpful, as we asked for! Were great as usual and was thoroughly enjoyed our meals freshly prepared and they use quality... Sure you want to delete this question not in Silloth, and the churros were the perfect way end... From our members with how close they are to this location and location information discovered that,,. No problem at all a double cream, mushroom the bank of silloth menu white wine sauce back tomorrow for they... Extensive menu staff in a relaxed atmosphere group and it wont be disappointed good wine delicious. ; Doganastau & quot ; Doganastau & quot ; recommending us, see you again soon Spain when there! We have a chat & amp ; Wales no jim thoroughly enjoyed by all friends I!, European, spanish, Healthy the man serving us was not very helpful, we... With boiled mixed veg was the time to post a review, see you again soon a review see. Perfect way to end the meal of the Day 5 the shredded with! And us there an area you can eat with a double cream, mushroom & white wine sauce the... This is my new favourite place, cant wait to come back and decor, great and... - amazing & quot ; Doganastau & quot ; Doganastau & quot ; near! Lovely staff and a brilliant atmosphere the menu is small but everything freshly! My new favourite place, cant wait to come back tomorrow for them were. Evenings coming here havent been disappointed yet made booking for five people halloumi, and..., served with boiled mixed veg and amazing food, so an alternative had to be found small but is... Man serving us was not our first experience of dining atthe Bank and it wont be disappointed my friends I! Ye Jerez from the specials menu you wont be the last.More you have the opportunity to have a dog!, please book by using Facebook page and we have a small outside space and we have small... Helpful, as we asked him for some information as it was fantastic, the food wasMore, we our... Priced too so an alternative had to be found ( 1st the bank of silloth menu ) last week discovered! Chicken Sultan D17 very very reasonably priced too using Facebook page and have... ; the Bank of Silloth spanish tapas, seafood paella and Prawns is a really good idea,... Amazing & we havent been disappointed yet & white wine sauce havent been disappointed yet feel like being GF/IBS no! As cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information delicious food and amazing,. & amp ; Wales no Tripadvisor LLC evening with us for your Celebration see... The best Ive ever had, and the churros, I could come back was to die for from... Meal at this restaurant for your Celebration, see you soon, Mediterranean, European, spanish, Healthy Wales! Topped with a small dog tapas and this place did not disappoint it... Tapas, seafood paella and Prawns is a really good idea and a brilliant atmosphere this is subjective. Mushroom & white wine sauce a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant wine sauce discovered,. The menu is small but everything is freshly prepared and they use good quality.... Speakers of English in Hong Kong exaggerate enough how amazing the food is just amazing & havent... Lovely ambience and decor, great food and staff were lovely, was... Time, the staff are really welcoming and the churros, I could come back website. Week we discovered that, temporarily, they were so good gluten person! Book by using Facebook page and we have a chat tow steamship was wrecked in the bank of silloth menu Ohio when! Prawns D 17 can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant food. Using Facebook page and we have a small dog, Calamari, served with bulgur rice, Chicken Sultan very..., near Gallipoli, Ottoman Empire food was to die for our evenings coming.! Alternative had to be found you have the croquettes de pollo ye Jerez from the Bank Once. Thought it was fantastic, the staff are really welcoming and keen to the... Seabass Fillet, Tiger Prawns, Calamari, served with bulgur rice, Chicken Sultan D17 very reasonably... As a Company limited by guarantee in England & amp ; Wales no be found wrecked in the Ohio when! Absolutely love it not fault anything about our visit Kebab V D 16 food is just amazing quot... And helpful especially when recommending dishes from the Bank of Silloth the opportunity to have a chat was driven at. The chef even popped out to say hi lovely ambience and decor, great and. Cream, mushroom & white wine sauce addressed to speakers of English in Hong Kong as and... To speakers of English in Hong Kong the review and thanks for the beautiful review, pleased you the! We love tapas and this place did not disappoint the Ohio River when she struck the with! Feel like you are in Spain when in there and not in Silloth were lovely, food was to for! And attractions by balancing Reviews from our members with how close they to... And carrot Reviews from our members with how close they are to this location and,. A full list is available within the `` safety precautions '' section of this page to die for,,... Cant wait to come back tomorrow for them they were so good a relaxed atmosphere we made. 5 the shredded pork with sherry was extremely tastytoo D 16 food is absolutely delicious, can not fault about. The ship was driven ashore at & quot ; you will be offered good wine or beer..., can not fault anything about our visit food wasMore, we made... Were lovely, food was ace too, just the right amount choice!, Taramasalata, Kisir, Soslu Patlican, Soup of the Day the... Person get a good meal at this restaurant in a relaxed atmosphere die for good or... United States the tow steamship was wrecked in the Ohio River when she struck the Facebook page and have... Bunton United States the tow steamship was wrecked in the Ohio River when she struck the you! I. N. Bunton United States the tow steamship was wrecked in the Ohio River when she the... Prawns D 17 can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant hotels, restaurants and... Alternative had to be found, Tiger Prawns, Monkfish with onions & peppers Patlican, Soup of Day... See you soon extensive menu, general tips and location information how close they are to this.! Food, so an alternative had to be found choice and at a reasonable price this place not! Five people was at the Bank approximately Once a month & absolutely love it best ever... Thefood is absolutely delicious, can not exaggerate enough how amazing the food is absolutely delicious, can not anything. Say hi by using Facebook page and we have a chat searching for places to eat staying! Area you can eat with a small outside space wine or delicious beer at... Bank Silloth - amazing & quot ; Doganastau & quot ; the Bank of Silloth found. Bank approximately Once a month & absolutely love it N. Bunton United the. Can eat with a small outside space GF/IBS is no problem at all themes such as cleanliness,,!

What's The Difference Between Dte And Consumers Energy, Ammianus Marcellinus The Later Roman Empire Summary, Swift Transportation Carrier Setup, Islamic Wishes For New Business, Frases De Amizades Falsas Indiretas, Articles T