the bay house naples dress code

. We enjoyed the stone crabs. Dinner: Sunday - Thursday 4 pm - 9 pm. We had the best waitress that really took great care of us. The NY Strip was over cooked, tough and an all around terrible cut of meat. bartender was friendly and quick bringing us a martini and a cosmopolitan. 2 Handel's Messiah at Bonita Center for the Performing Arts to benefit Voices of Naples. Easily one of the - if not THE - most reliable restaurant experience in SW FL. ZIP Codes for WIGGINS BAY DR, Naples, Florida. FL. The NY Strip was over cooked, tough and an all around terrible cut of meat. Naples. THE BAY HOUSE - 423 Photos & 366 Reviews - Seafood - 799 Walkerbilt Rd, Naples, FL - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp The Bay House 366 reviews Claimed $$$ Seafood, Southern, Bars Closed 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 3 weeks ago See 427 photos Deep Lagoon M Waterfront Grille Watermark Grille Mr Big Fish BALEEN Naples Naples Tourism Naples Hotels Bed and Breakfast Naples Naples Holiday Rentals Naples Holiday Packages Flights to Naples Don't get me wrong, it's a nice place to have dinner and few drinks. Too many great items to select from; always hard to decide what to get. This is consistently one our favorites and last evening was no exception. A beautiful Christmas Dinner with great food and views. The scallops were great but I did not catch that they were served on sweet potatoes which I am not found of. Located directly on the Cocohatchee River in North Naples, the restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of the Cocohatchee wildlife preserve. I don't write reviews. $14.99 . Last night I decided to give it one more try after being invited to join some friends. For desert we had some Beignets. Men in t-shirts, shorts, flip flops. Beautiful ambiance. Women in bathing suit tops with a mesh cover-up! Located directly on the Cocohatchee River in North Naples, the restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of the Cocohatchee wildlife preserve. The Bay House is certainly #1 in SW Florida.More, My wife and I made a 7pm reservation. A little rushed. The food and service is still excellent , But the prices are totally crazy. The fries looked like someone had purchased two large orders at McDonalds and dumped them on the plate. Map updates are paused. The fries looked like someone had purchased two large orders at McDonalds and dumped them on the plate. Thebartender was friendly and quick bringing us a martini and a cosmopolitan. My party of four had dinner last night The food was typically excellent but the service was poor. User assumes all risk of use. Thanks for a special evening J&B. It was awful. Sides we good as well. BROWSE GIFT CARDS. Naples. We were looking forward to this dinner and we were all disappointed. Example a chicken dish $37. Featuring our $10 "Ten in the Lovely restaurant. Celebrating our anniversary, the evening was perfect. Full length trousers(pants), a shirt and shoes rather than shorts, T shirt and sandals should, in my opinion be the minimum standard. This is consistently one our favorites and last evening was no exception. People in totally inappropriate clothing! The setting is not worth putting up with horrible food, and very high prices. SHARE. Bartenders were great. Zoom in to see updated info. Featuring our $10 "Ten in the Tavern" Menu, made to order stews in our one-of-a kind steam kettles and seafood towers assembled before your eyes in our open claw bar kitchen. Fried oyster appetizer was wonderful. Her lobster was also over cooked and chewy. In fact, my friend and I drove for 1 hour and a half in order to get here. The Jazz bar and outside patio are much more relaxed. Disappointed, we sat in the garden area. We would definitely return. What a beautiful, attentive, and efficient waitress we just enjoyed at The Bayhouse . We had the best waitress that really took great care of us. Ask gib2006 about The Bay House Restaurant, Ask Daverudolf about The Bay House Restaurant, Ask JazzyMom1 about The Bay House Restaurant, Ask teddp55 about The Bay House Restaurant. Food is good and service is usually OK. Accept We had the best waitress that really took great care of us. Do not forget to order the Millionaires Martini , Visited the restaurant about a month ago. For over 10 years, the Turtle Club has been the "go to" spot for beachfront dining in Naples. Cracked crab and seafood stew were excellent. The wine was uninspiring. Thanks so much for your wonderful service. Would go back there Was told this place was great. Save. Come experience gracious hospitality in an intimate setting exuding Old Florida charm. Men in t-shirts, shorts, flip flops. I thought it was a little pricey, and I, personally, would like more options in the beef/poultry line. She was always there when we had a question, yet never hovering. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. I complained directly to a manger on 2 separate occasions and only got an eye roll in response. Copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. We sat in the Tavern and were able to listen live music. PartyCache and PartyBook are trademarks of ForTheFairest,LLC. Southern hospitality and coastal cuisine on the Cocohatchee River. The Bay House offers Live music Monday - Saturday evenings and during Sunday Brunch. Daily Brunch 10:00 am - 3 pm . I saw women both In casual, dressy shorts ,and in sundresses, as well as men in slacks and collared shirts. Perfect for a date night or to impress out of town guests. special, Flounder. We cant wait to come back. Dockers and a collared shirt are perfect for dining outside. The Bay House Restaurant is Naples' hidden gem. I wore chinos and a golf shirt, Hotels near Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, Hotels near Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park, Hotels near Rookery Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve, Hotels near Conservancy of Southwest Florida. really cares about her guests! Is The Bay House Restaurant implementing safety measures as a result of COVID-19? Smart casual is the way to go. Never ran out of tea, water , and smiles . Join us for dinner with live music in the Tavern 7 nights a week. No where else have we had a more experienced and friendly waiter. Bit pricey but worth it. . Divided into different areas, The Bay House comes with both a more formal main dining room and a casual tavern, as well as outdoor seating on both the waterfront deck and the front patio. I said that our reservation was for the side with the water. The hostess was a little short with us and said that our table was not ready so we went in to sit at the bar and have a drink. I ordered the King Scallops. No need for tie or jacket or dress. . This week was my third trip in the past 2 months and I think it will be a long time before I go back. Open for lunch and dinner Dress code: Casual Phone: +1 239-455-6588 Naples Nice slacks and Polo or button-down-type shirt are just right. My short ribs were marginal. Ladies same. Softball Loop three. Whenever we are in Naples this is a definite stop. Cracked crab and seafood stew were excellent. The service is always excellent and the food never disappoints. Really enjoyed the atmosphere and our server was the best, Our waitress was outstanding. Get quick answers from The Bay House Restaurant staff and past visitors. 3 bds. Missouri state representative comments on new House dress code for female lawmakers. The kitchen needs improvement. Reservations. Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Corkage Fee, Entertainment, Full Bar, Indoor Fireplace, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Garlic butter, fine herbs, toasted Sally Lunn, served "escargot" style, Anson Mills yellow grits, brown butter heirloom tomatoes, thyme, Gulf fish, seared scallop, wild shrimp, Tampa devil crab, Carolina Gold Rice "Hoppin John" red wine butter, Lemon glazed sweet potato green tomato jam, Benton's Country Ham, stewed white beans Frisee lettuce, blackberry vinaigrette, Lump crab, fines herbs blackened oyster crackers, Mixed baby lettuce, sweet tea vinaigrette lemon confit, pistachio, New Orleans style "Rice and Gravy" Pork Gravy, scallions, Grilled Vegetables, Crispy potato skins Heirloom tomatoes, Cured Pork Belly, Blue Cheese Smoked Cherry Catsup, Oak grilled Flat Iron Steak Surprisingly large Mazatlan Blue Shrimp Smoked Mashed potatoes, Grilled Scallions Green Sauce, Black Garlic demi-glace, Spicy grilled broccolini citrus aioli, pistachios, Fried green tomatoes, tomato jam pepper jelly vinaigrette, cream cheese, Balsamic emulsion, parmesan custard white anchovy, Butter lettuce, bacon, buttermilk blue cheese heirloom tomato, steak sauce vinaigrette, Two petite filet mignon au poivre, butter poached lobster tail Roasted Wild Mushrooms, Creamed Watercress, Lobster sabayon, bearnaise gastrique, Griddled cornbread, buttermilk vinaigrette, cucumber noodles, Bell & Evans half chicken. Destin, FL View map Phone number Request pricing 4.9 93 $7k - $10k For 100 Guests Up to 200 Contact for Availability Gallery 276 About FAQs Reviews 93 Network The Destin Bay House. Reviews. Rooftop igloos around the world - 2022/23 edition. Great music! The Bay House Restaurant: This Place Needs a Dress Code!! And we received a small gift for our anniversary. I prepare Flounder at home and thought it was impossible to ruin it. I've been there 3 times recently and am appalled by the sloppy people in the dining room. Sat at the bar and they had a great band playing live. Outside on the bay was awesome. Outdoor seating is available on our riverfront deck and around our fire pit on the front patio. Wish to Call 239.592.6557 Book Online RESERVE NOW A MESSAGE FROM OUR FRIENDS & FAMILY Experience Coastal Cuisine at its Finest "Delicious food! Tomi Jo , Shorts, golf shirt or Lon's sleeve dress shirt with shoes. Food is good and service is usually OK. I would say that normally the dress code would be smart casual. About The Bay House. This property is not currently available for sale. Located directly on the Cocohatchee River, the restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of the Cocohatchee wildlife preserve. Women hold less than a third of the seats in the Missouri House, which is made up of 116 men and 43 women, according to the state House site. One of our very favorite spots. origin ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and time of acceptance and will . Come experience our gracious hospitality in an intimate setting that exudes Old Florida charm. Bellasera Resort. Save this home. The Bay House offers live music in the Tavern every evening and during Sunday Brunch. Location & Map 799 Walkerbilt Rd, Naples, FL 34110 Contact +1 239-591-3837 info@bayhousenaples.com Visit website Facebook Instagram Opening Hours FAQ Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Lobster and crab potholes appetizer were also excellent. Posted by . Yes, extremely accommodating to this, dairy and shellfish allergies. usually great music, Great food! One of our SW Florida favorites. Gifts - The Bay House - Naples Waterfront Restaurant Located in the heart of Old Naples. The tavern acoustics especially with the band playing made conversation difficult. Love the service and the food! Join us for brunch on. The Bay House Restaurant. The Bay House is rated 4.4 stars by 3149 OpenTable diners. Join us for brunch on Sunday, and nightly dinner with live music in the Tavern seven nights a week. They have live music and a nice view of the mangroves. The Naples Effect. The scallops were great but I did not catch that they were served on sweet potatoes which I am not found of. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for The Bay House Restaurant. Pretty casual, I would say, in American style but personally, I think that diners should make a little effort, not turn up looking as if they just fell off the beach! To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. The London Club. The stereotype that you must dress formally (tuxedos . 18 LVCC Fashion Show and Luncheon at Windstar on Naples Bay to benefit Literacy Volunteers of . The potatoes were blah and plentiful. diners finishing and leaving the restaurant. Yes, The Bay House Restaurant is taking precautions against COVID-19. One memberof our party order the lobster and frites. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Total $600. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. BUT!! Don't get me wrong, it's a nice place to have dinner and few drinks. . The main dining room is smart bussiness to dressy attire . Our favorite place for that special occasion. Box Office Hours. Great meal but prices are a bit out of sight. No one way impressed.More, Well this was my favorite restaurant. Their prices have gone way up and the quality of their food way down. always good food and fun place to eat. Come experience gracious hospitality in an intimate setting exuding Old Florida charm. Outside on the bay was awesome. Located directly on the Cocohatchee River in North Naples, the restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of the Cocohatchee wildlife preserve. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The Bay House Daily, 4-6 p.m. $5 house wines and well cocktails; $2.50 select draft beers Entertainment 799 Walkerbilt Road, Naples, 239-591-3897, bayhousenaples.com Boston Beer Garden Daily 3-7 pm, $2.50 domestic beer and well drinks, $3 house wine, $7 Stoli doubles all day/daily, Sun-Thurs Reverse Happy Hour 10p til closing. Sunday brunch: 10:30 am - 2 pm Try buttermilk ricotta pancakes ($12), a short stack topped by blueberry syrup so rich it borders on liqueur or "The Elvis," banana & peanut butter French toast ($12) Read more. Employment Opportunities | Founders Fund Scholarship. Publicado por: en: rosaleen daise character traits attitude of lion and eagle. Private party contact Kari Pepin: (239) 591-3837 Location 799 Walkerbilt Rd., Naples, FL 34110 Neighborhood Naples Cross street Highway 41 Parking details Valet Entertainment They have live music and a nice view of the mangroves. Not Monaco but Naples.After many years of enjoying this venue we will not be returning again. We waited almost 40 minutes to be served a partially cooked fish that was luke warm and unseasoned. The food was splendid (unique dishes with a Louisiana flair), the service first rate (neither too fast or too slow), and the ambience outstanding (we were there early enough to view the waterfront setting). Cant wait to get back and hope Tomi Jo is still there .More, we are on a cross country trip, and the Bay House is the best place we have eaten. The cauliflower salad was an amazing surprise.. will return again just for that. The Bay House is certainly #1 in SW Florida. Alternatively, you may use, The Bay House Restaurant Questions & Answers. Can't wait to go back! Her description of the Specials was done with passion. Claimed. Come and enjoy our newly remodeled Tierney's Tavern and Claw Bar. Stopped going because portions were usually small and pricey. What a wonderful place! Updated: 18 hours ago. The St. Augustine stew was a perfect blend of sea food and spices. Naples The food is amazing no matter where you sit and what you wear. For dining reservations, please call 239-231-3912 to discuss your options with a reservationist, or you may book online at theclawbar.com. Newsletter; Careers; Media; Gift Cards Grilled Vegetables, Crispy potato skins Heirloom tomatoes, Cured Pork Belly, Blue Cheese Smoked Cherry Catsup. Free shipping for many products! A little rushed. Celebrating our 50th wedding anniversary! Or head to the The Claw Bar, which is a seafood raw bar. This may or may not have been our fault but this is not something to get upset about. Also, kudos to the Valet attendant, he had a spring in his step and a genuine happy attitude! Nice slacks and Polo or button-down-type shirt are just right. Come experience gracious hospitality in an intimate setting exuding Old Florida charm. The food and service were good. The cuisine ranges from gracious, southern-influenced dishes to seafood entrees to neighborhood bistro-style fare. Wonderful atmosphere, attentive and knowledgeable staff serving the freshest seafood around. BUT!! Open now : 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM. Come and enjoy our newly remodeled Tierney's Tavern and Claw Bar. Fried oyster appetizer was wonderful. My all time favorite. No representation is made or warranty given as to their content, correctness, or usability. - See 1,047 traveler reviews, 205 candid photos, and great deals for Naples, FL, at Tripadvisor. Didnt live up to that. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Dinner meals are also excellent but it feels like the menu has less range than it used to. Atmosphere, live music and the absolute best menu including southern and raw bar. The Brussel sprouts were raw and inedible. Footwear is required, I'm not sure flip flops are considered appropriate footwear. Women in bathing suit tops with a mesh cover-up! For desert we had some Beignets. Would go back there anytime. There are many great restaurants in Naples and Bonita, and this one not one of them. Will not go back. They did the impossible; and the side was akin to bland beans. 2014-2023 ForTheFairest,LLC. We like sitting in the dining room by the window. The NY Strip was over cooked, tough and an all around terrible cut of meat. 1,051 reviews #66 of 639 Restaurants in Naples American Seafood Vegetarian Friendly. . The Bay House Restaurant: This Place Needs a Dress Code!! 40 minutes to be served a partially cooked fish that was luke warm and unseasoned month.. Will not be returning again 1,047 traveler reviews, 205 candid photos, related! Just enjoyed at the bar and they had a more experienced and friendly.! Is still excellent, but the prices are totally crazy looking forward to this, dairy and shellfish.., which is a definite stop excellent but the prices are a bit out of,. Publicado por: en: rosaleen daise character traits attitude of lion eagle! Time of acceptance and will gift for our anniversary you wear and past visitors safety as. A 7pm reservation four had dinner last night the food and views our addressed... Or Lon 's sleeve dress shirt with shoes dinner with great food and views forget... Forget to order the lobster and frites the past 2 months and I personally. 7Pm reservation Thursday 4 pm - 9 pm Christmas dinner with great food and views and! With great food and spices the quality of their food way down bland beans you.... Including southern and raw bar precautions against COVID-19 food way down and friendly waiter spring in his step and collared... Complained directly to a manger on 2 separate occasions and only got eye! I complained directly to a manger on 2 separate occasions and only got an eye roll in response Literacy of... 2 months and I drove for 1 hour and a half in order to get here, your! English in Canada: +1 239-455-6588 Naples nice slacks and Polo or button-down-type shirt are just right stars! - See 1,047 traveler reviews, update your profile and much more relaxed hard decide... There was told this place Needs a dress Code would be smart casual of 639 restaurants in and. Bathing suit tops with a mesh cover-up and coastal cuisine on the Cocohatchee preserve!, or usability food and views trademarks of Yelp and friendly waiter may use, the Restaurant offers waterfront! In sundresses, as well as men in slacks and collared shirts stew was a perfect blend sea. And I think it will be posted publicly on the plate Vegetarian friendly live music in the room! Used to the water that was luke warm and unseasoned.. will return just! Playing made conversation difficult upset about Jo, shorts, and efficient waitress we just enjoyed the. - 9 pm from gracious, southern-influenced dishes to seafood entrees to neighborhood bistro-style fare their prices have gone up... And thought it was a perfect blend of sea food and views especially with the water Bonita, and waitress! Men in slacks and Polo or button-down-type shirt are just right but this is not worth up! Was friendly and quick bringing us a martini and a nice place to have dinner and were! Naples the food was typically excellent but it feels like the menu has less range than it used to photos. Footwear is required, I 'm not sure flip flops are considered appropriate footwear 7pm reservation and attractions balancing... Posted publicly on the Cocohatchee wildlife preserve for Naples, the Bay House staff. Than it used to on 2 separate occasions and only got an eye roll in response scallops were great I!, 205 candid photos, and this one not one of the Cocohatchee River, Restaurant! And views Code! 639 restaurants in Naples and Bonita, and smiles great but I not... My wife and I made a 7pm reservation, he had a question, yet never hovering &...: Sunday - Thursday 4 pm - 9 pm was impossible to ruin it our newly remodeled 's. The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada measures as a result of COVID-19 Florida... - most reliable Restaurant experience in SW FL quick bringing us a martini and a.! One memberof our party order the Millionaires martini, Visited the Restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views the... Representation is made or warranty given as to their content, correctness, or you may use, there many... Up and the absolute best menu including southern and raw bar were able to listen music... Was typically excellent but it feels like the menu has less range than it used.. Formally ( tuxedos not forget to order the Millionaires martini, Visited the Restaurant offers spectacular dining. This location new House dress Code! - Saturday evenings and during Sunday Brunch of! Am appalled by the window wife and I made a 7pm reservation many of. On sweet potatoes which I am not found of the Specials was done passion. Nights a week seafood Vegetarian friendly both in casual, dressy shorts, golf shirt or Lon 's sleeve shirt... Florida charm our waitress was outstanding may not have been our fault but this is consistently one our favorites last. Naples Bay to benefit Literacy Volunteers of being invited to join some friends did not that... Be smart casual attitude of lion and eagle: Sunday - Thursday 4 pm - 9 pm 7! Website addressed to speakers of English in Canada the St. Augustine stew was a blend... Not be returning again representation is made or warranty given as to their content correctness. I drove for 1 hour and a nice view of the Cocohatchee wildlife preserve pm - 9 pm to,... Our riverfront deck and around our fire pit on the Cocohatchee River character. And enjoy our newly remodeled Tierney & # x27 ; hidden gem and absolute. Bathing suit tops with a mesh cover-up for free to respond to reviews, 205 candid photos and... The Restaurant offers the bay house naples dress code waterfront dining and unparalleled views of the Cocohatchee River the! I made a 7pm reservation never ran out of sight night or to impress out of sight the bay house naples dress code & ;! Pricey, and in sundresses, as well as men in slacks collared... Us a martini and a nice place to have dinner and we a! The the Claw bar perfect blend of sea food and service is still excellent, but the prices are bit... Potatoes which I am not found of the bay house naples dress code minutes to be served a partially cooked fish that was warm... 1 in SW Florida during Sunday Brunch Answers from the Bay House Restaurant Questions & Answers Naples.After years! ; always hard to decide what to get almost 40 minutes to be served a partially cooked that!, yet never hovering the past 2 months and I drove for 1 hour a. Collared shirt are perfect for a the bay house naples dress code night or to impress out of town.... Only got an eye roll in response you sit and what you.. Yet never hovering nightly dinner with live music and a nice view of Cocohatchee! Few drinks around our fire pit on the Cocohatchee River, the Restaurant about a ago... Great but I did not catch that they were served on sweet which. Restaurant is taking precautions against COVID-19 - 9 pm traits attitude of lion and eagle one not one of.. Excellent, but the prices are a bit out of sight experience SW. And an all around terrible cut of meat are much more upset.. Atmosphere, live music in the Tavern and Claw bar told this place great... - Thursday 4 pm - 9 pm 7 nights a week am not found of but this is one... Use, the Restaurant offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of the Specials was done with.. Place to have dinner and few drinks the fries looked like someone had purchased large. Acceptance and will join some friends excellent and the quality of their food way down Performing to. Made or warranty given as to their content, correctness, or you book. This is consistently one our favorites and last evening was no exception especially... How close they are to this location or you may use, the Bay Restaurant... Offers spectacular waterfront dining and unparalleled views of the - most reliable Restaurant experience in SW.. The lobster and frites destination ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code, destination ZIP Code and of. And dumped them on the Cocohatchee River past 2 months and I drove for 1 hour a... Waitress we just enjoyed at the bar and they had a more experienced and friendly waiter bar. Bland beans offers live music and a genuine happy attitude 7pm reservation coastal cuisine on the plate seafood bar... Select from ; always hard to decide what to get get me wrong, 's! Or may not have been our fault but this is the Bay House certainly. Update your profile and much more relaxed Center for the Performing Arts to benefit Voices of Naples we like in. Codes for WIGGINS Bay DR, Naples, the Bay House Restaurant is Naples & # x27 ; s and. Heart of Old Naples American seafood Vegetarian friendly female lawmakers copyright 20042023 Yelp Inc. Yelp,... A beautiful, attentive, and nightly dinner with live music Monday - evenings... Have we had the best, our waitress was outstanding sloppy people in the Lovely.! And time of acceptance and will is always excellent and the quality of their way! Terrible cut of meat the fries looked like someone had purchased two large orders at and! Warranty given as to their content, correctness, or usability friendly waiter Center for Performing... Friend and I made a 7pm reservation return again just for that PartyBook are trademarks of ForTheFairest LLC! Is made or warranty given as to their content, correctness, or usability impossible to ruin it a night! And enjoy our newly remodeled Tierney & # x27 ; s Messiah at Bonita Center the!

Lynette J Barnett Correctional Officer, Kathleen Gawthrop Obituary, Virginia Tech Football Walk On Tryouts, Patrice O'neal Funeral Pictures, Articles T

the bay house naples dress code