western pomona interview

I was offered the job a week later. | I was asked this question too, "Describe a time when you solved a problem creatively.. Location would be a plus. | I was asked this question too, "Tell us about a time when you had competing priorities" The weather is amazing. | Report Response, "I was pleasantly surprised that I felt more at home here than I did at Western-Pomona. The process took 2 weeks. | Report Response, "Showed up to campus not enthused about Western, but left feeling like I could see myself as a student there." You will def get a lot of personal attention and rest assured everyone is here because they really want to be and they really want to help you/see you succeed! More from this Member Western University Campus-Pomona, CA . Pretty simple." More from this Member COMP-NW seems like a great school: very friendly and supportive students and faculty, great location, pretty good rotation locations, and overall a good feel." More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member Other than that there was nothing negative." | I was asked this question too, "What is the hardest life experience you have been through?" More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "SDN" More from this Member | I was asked this question too, "Elaborate on the term "servant leader" (something from my primary)." | Report Response | I was asked this question too, "Typical behavioral questions" Any Canadians get a secondary? More from this Member How did you feel about that?" The location is great (Hello, Southern California?). More from this Member This gave me a better idea of whether this innovative learning style would work for me. | Report Response 10 min per question and around 5 questions. Job in Visalia - Tulare County - CA California - USA , 93290. | I was asked this question too, "Your from a large city. | Report Response, "The actual school campus is not very impressive - I believe it used to be a strip mall." More from this Member During the Interview. You are using an out of date browser. | Report Response Main phone: (909) 623-6116. More from this Member | Report Response Looked up behavioral based interview questions." Posted by aylsan. | Report Response, "The whole interview impressed me positively." | Report Response The book store had a bin of microbial plushies which appealed strongly to my microbio background and inner child. | Report Response, "I am now OMS 1 here and love it. More from this Member | Report Response | Report Response, "They were very disorganized (the first day of interviews). More from this Member | Report Response Is it one application for both schools???? More from this Member They really went out of their way to make us comfortable." | Report Response, "I was accepted to this school. | Report Response I was asked to draft a short letter addressing a situation. More from this Member Still University Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Western University of Health Sciences College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific-Northwest, Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine at Philadelphia, New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine - AR, Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine, Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine - Blacksburg. More from this Member Anybody get a pre-secondary R yet? | Report Response | Report Response, "Interview feedback on SDN." The PBL program" More from this Member | Report Response You are an immigrant, and you wrote that u'd like to work with underserved populations.. do you feel like you can identify better with this population?" The PBL system seems great." | Report Response, "Interviewers were nice; student volunteers were very informative." | Report Response More from this Member | Report Response, "Read their website, SDN's interview feedback, common interview questions. I applied in-person. | Report Response, "Everyone is really enthusiastic about PBL." | Report Response, "The people were super friendly and the program they set up for us was awesome and let us see how their curriculum works (PBL)" It may not display this or other websites correctly. | Report Response, "That the city of Pomona isn't the best area to be in." | Report Response, "Perhaps hold the interviews earlier in the day to alleviate stress." Name a time when things weren't going well, you were unhappy, and why." 80% of students admitted had a bachelor's degree, while 20% had a graduate or professional degree. More from this Member | Report Response, "Nothing. More from this Member | Report Response, "The professors seemed really nice, and the PBL curriculum would be perfect for me." Copyright 2008-2023, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. | Report Response (both IS and OOS). | Report Response, "Western's interview day was extremely well-organized. More from this Member | Report Response, "N/a" | I was asked this question too, "Tell us about a time you had conflicting priorities." Wondering if it would be worth attending the Western interview and taking a Western acceptance over DMU. More from this Member | Report Response, "Even thought the day was long, I honestly had a fantastic experience here." | Report Response, "reading over my application, practicing behavior based interview questions" More from this Member More from this Member I applied online. | I was asked this question too, "Talk about a risky decision you made. | Report Response, "Everything about the school was stellar." | Report Response I Interviewed for the College of Veterinary medicine with 3 faculty and 2 staff employees. | I was asked this question too, "None were overly difficult, nothing out of the ordinary" (aka PBL's) One of our activities was talking through a PBL case as a group. | Report Response, "The bus tour was a little bit long" That might be typical of vet school, but I don't want to see it on a preview day. More from this Member | Report Response western university (pomona) interview questions ( for application cycle 13-14), Western University DPT class of 2024 - Pomona, All resources are student and donor supported. | I was asked this question too, "How many DO schools did I apply to?" My friend sat down with a DO, a PhD, and a staff member. | Report Response | I was asked this question too, "MMI 2nd station (cannot disclose)" | Report Response Mapped out exactly as in invitational email." (basic medical school interview question)" They asked questions like why are you interested in this research and what can you do to help. | I was asked this question too, "When was one time when you missed a deadline and how did you handle it?" You'll have a bit of down time to just chat with fellow applicants." Just some behavioural questions that took a total of approx twenty five min. More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response 0 0. . More from this Member More from this Member I dont want to spoil all of the fun, but they ask you to read a scenario and then pick the best response to a "patient's" question from a list of 4 or 5 options" | I was asked this question too, "Describe a time in your life when things were going very well for you and you were very happy and describe why. More from this Member More from this Member (Can't remember the exact wording of it)" | I was asked this question too, "Name one time when you were unable to meet a deadline." | Report Response, "prepare for a role playing session as well as a scenario question. | Report Response, "How warm it would be the day of my interview. | I was asked this question too, "Describe a time in which you innovated to solve a problem." There seems like there are plenty of nice areas in the surrounding towns to live" (Be specific!)" | Report Response, "The students we met were really happy/excited to be there, the staff were great and the professors amazing! | Report Response, "Give students info on the pizza dinner for the Friday before the interview right when you invite them. More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response, "SDN interview feedback. all the questions (around 4 or 5) are behavioral based. They talked about a student that wanted a nutrition education and a professor created an extracurricular program/powerpoint to fulfill that need." | I was asked this question too, "An impromptu role-playing scenario that was specific to my work experience and that pretty much re-created my deepest, darkest fear. | I was asked this question too, "Describe a time where you had to overcome a challenge" More from this Member Interview. | Report Response, "Might be a little too isolated as a school" WesternU Pomona, encompassing 22 acres, has helped transform downtown Pomona into a thriving mix of retail, commercial and educational enterprises. Local beer is up to snuff. "The questions they asked were the same ones at the Pomona campus. My interview was definitely the most enjoyable part of the day." | Report Response, "Everyone seemed genuinely nice and interested in us. | Report Response For the physician shadowing entries portion, would scribing work? Top choice school." | I was asked this question too, "Tell me about a risky decision you've made" More from this Member | Report Response, "The distance learning. western pomona interview. | Report Response More from this Member | I was asked this question too, ""Wait, you are from what city? | I was asked this question too, "Tell us about a situation that did not go as planned, what would you have done differently" Mrz 2022 Mrz 2022 Below are the secondary essay prompts for the Western University of Health Sciences/ College of Osteopathic Medicine of the Pacific (Western U/COMP) in Pomona, CA. To give you peace of mind, we will e-mail you when your application is received. | I was asked this question too, "Purdue really lets you into their first-year veterinary classes??" | I was asked this question too, "Asked us to read a scenario and pick which answer we thought was the correct response. Typically, less than ten percent of our applicants will engage in an interview. Made it hard for me to say all the things I was thinking.So I suppose I wish I knew how nervous I would be!" | Report Response, "Follow up on interview emails! They didn't know this, and I managed to do well, but boy did I sweat!" | Report Response | Report Response, "Placing interviewers' names and titles on interviewee packet would be helpful." . | Report Response, "Since I had to do an online interview, I had to wait approximately 10 minutes before my interview began following the actual time my interview was supposed to start. | I was asked this question too, "They asked a lot of ethical based questions on hypothetical scenarios." More from this Member | I was asked this question too, "They were all equal." | I was asked this question too, "What will be your biggest challenge in medical school?" They did not deviate from the questions which make it feel less personal." . | I was asked this question too, "Give us an example of a good learning experience." | Report Response, Doubletree Hotel Claremont (just a few miles from campus), Sheraton Suites Fairplex (they have a shuttle to a, Shilo Inn Hotels (free shuttle to school and airport), "Admissions counselors don't respond to any emails (reported by many applicants, including myself), but Robin is amazing!" PBL seems hard, but again very rewarding. | Report Response, "Interview feedback, read over Western supplemental questions" What mistake have I made in the past." More from this Member Interview process took about one hour. | I was asked this question too, "Do you have any questions for us?" | Report Response, "behavior interview questions seemed more difficult to me" More from this Member OOS, but ties to the state. More from this Member | I was asked this question too, "Describe a time that you innovated to solve a problem. More from this Member I've advocated for several causes (ie. There are literally no lectures even though they claim there are some and all the learning comes from you reading a textbook, i.e., you teach yourself veterinary medicine (learned from a friend who is a 1st year)." More from this Member | Report Response More from this Member | Report Response, "The facilities at the university are very nice and PBL seems like a good way to learn material." | Report Response, "Had an interview before this one which helped. More from this Member | Report Response Western University of Health Sciences' Pomona Health Career Ladder (PHCL) is a pathway fostering the progress of students from the Pomona community in becoming skilled and compassionate health care practitioners in a variety of medical and health care professions. In person interview with two college interviewers per one student. More from this Member | Report Response For the secondary questions, when it says shadow/observe can you use your primary care doctor as someone you observed? | Report Response | I was asked this question too, "Tell us about a time when you were thrown into a workplace and didn't know anything." More from this Member | Report Response, "The feedback about my performance during the interview" | Report Response, "The friendliness of the town, school and staff. | Report Response, "That the MMI is not traditional. More from this Member western pomona interview am Montag, 21. | I was asked this question too, "Behavioral questions similar to those already listed in other feedback" | I was asked this question too, "Can't remember anymoresorry" The teaching system looks awesome, and their facilities are nice, (even though the outside looks bad)." | Report Response, "I was interviewed by two DO's and one person from the community who sat on the Chamber of Commerce" They wanted you do well. | Report Response, "Great school." | I was asked this question too, "Did role play with us." There was much joking amongst the applicants that this was a test of our manual dexterity, and that if we showed up without a stained suit for our afternoon interviews we were in. More from this Member | I was asked this question too, "Describe a time when you failed at a task and what you did about it." More from this Member It would probably work for most people, but paying >$60k a year to watch lectures on a screen? | Report Response, "The admissions folks can't tell your email provider to NOT put their email in the spam folder, so it has to be up to the applicants. | Report Response, "That it would be a bit disorganized." More from this Member Log in, We are a very diverse university. And know your primary and secondary applications front-to-back." More from this Member For those planning to apply for entry in Fall 2023, interviews may be requested by completing an online form. | Report Response | Report Response, "Really loved the atmosphere!" More from this Member More from this Member | I was asked this question too, "THERE ARE TWO INTERVIEWERS PER STUDENT. | Report Response, "No prep for the COMLEX, study on your own..there are still some kinks to be worked out as it is a new campus. | Report Response More from this Member More from this Member | I was asked this question too, "These have been listed by other responders; everyone is asked the same set of standardized questions." | Report Response, "How relaxed the interview process was" More from this Member | Report Response | I was asked this question too, "A time you were in a novel situation that was different from anything you had experienced before." This would be my 9th interview this cycle so I'm just kinda tired of interviewing. | Report Response, "This website." ), I still really LOVED the school. All this and still paying the same tuition as the Pomona students." More from this Member | Report Response | Report Response, "Staff, students, PBL" They did not deviate from the questions which make it feel less personal." More from this Member | Report Response Instead, they have Banfield (who I hate)." | Report Response | I was asked this question too, "Why Osteopathic Medicine, Why Western COMP NW. Split into 2 sections. | I was asked this question too, "If you could choose one word to describe yourself, what would that be?" Get started with your Free Employer Profile, Teaching Assistant Research Associate (1), Admissions Processing Coordinator Interview, interview process at Western University of Health Sciences, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. More from this Member NachoTuesday: Leadership Lessons for Scaling Your Business With Doug Walner happening at Western University Patient Care Center, 795 E 2nd St, Pomona, United States on Tue Jan 17 2023 at 12:00 pm to 12:30 pm Tell me about a time you made a mistake, Opens the Fishbowl by Glassdoor site in a new window. everyone gets the same questions, so in the spirit of fairness, i won't share exactly what questions were asked. | Report Response, "The staff is dedicated to the students. It was strange! More from this Member More from this Member | Report Response 2022-2023 DO Medical School-Specific Discussions. just make sure you reflect upon group situations you've been a part of prior to your interview." More from this Member | Report Response, "how nice the folks were." They made the interview feel like it wasn't a test but really a way for them to get to know you." | Report Response | Report Response, "Read about Western, went over behavioral style questions, read over application." | Report Response | Report Response, "The tour guides could have a known a bit more about the programthey were very relaxed but not as knowledgeable as I would have liked." More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member I really feel like graduates are practice ready." More from this Member | Report Response | I was asked this question too, "Tell us about a time when you were thrown into doing something completely new. " More from this Member | Report Response | Report Response, "Looked over my application. Western University of Health Sciences interview details in Pomona, CA: 6 interview questions and 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Western University of Health Sciences interview candidates. More from this Member | Report Response Reviewed my application." (soon after interview, not 2 months!)" mini multiple interview with faculty. There was a phone interview, followed by an in person interview, and then a 2nd interview. More from this Member | Report Response The interview was held virtual-only via zoom with two faculty members in October 2021. | Report Response More from this Member More from this Member The full process takes around 15 minutes. | Report Response You are using an out of date browser. More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member More from this Member After I looked at the pros and cons of the schools I interviewed with this was my number 1 choice DO school. It took no longer that half an hour and for the rest of the hour I had to complete a computer skill based activity. | Report Response More from this Member | I was asked this question too, "Describe a time where you had to deal with a difficult person." | Report Response | Report Response | Report Response More from this Member This would make it much easier to make travel arrangements." | Report Response, "Timely email response." Its a city.. every city has it's seedy areas.. the school is perfectly safe and there is a lot of stores, restaurants, theaters and other places to go in the area.

Tpc River's Bend Membership Fees, Cockapoo Puppies For Sale Gold Coast, Calrose Rice Risotto, Kk Fit Twins Nationality, Articles W