words with friends scammer photos

Because they turn over so fast the date is very recent. 2 kids, 12 and 15. English is great and spelling too. The only messages we exchange are good game! or you stole my move! But its exhausting sifting through the scammers. Maybe his wife found out he slept with women most of their marriage. Scammers that we have already banned can't comment. Nope, no way. You will know right away because before you even accept the invite theres already a message waiting for you. Then, he was really busy being one of only two electrical technicians on the ship w/a crew of 27. Often red flags- the name isnt exactly the same as the profile, or the english is clearly google translate. He said he left it in Iraq but needs to get it out of there. Im suspicious because Im not really all that popular!! Last one had the cheek to call me a gold digging slut!!! I am going to remember this. I believe that Words With Friends is liable for damages for allowing these money scamming degenerates on there site. Done!A. Anyone know?? And worst of all I was stupid and five phones were ordered on my phone acct. Heard this or variations si much its like a broken record. When I tell them I dont use gmail, they insist I get one right away. There is no chatting between us, but I suspect that Words with friend uses bots to keep you playing as much as possible. Gary Scott sound familiar James curtis. Beware of Nickolas Howard. He claims to be a Marine Engineer for Maersk Shipping line. Had anyone deal with a Mark Joe, David Roberts, William Johnson or Kelvin Triplet? But, fool that I am and at my age, he scammed me out of 12,000.00. I would rather look like a stalker than get harassed on a game I just want to play for fun. The guys name if Greg Williams. Still asking him questions that he never seems to answer. I have had 100+ of these scammers try to get me. Enjoy! The others are Oil rig supervisors or project managers. Says hes in love with me and want to come see me but wont FaceTime or fb message me. While in HK, he ran into a problem with the governor an electronic velocity machine and only had $6k on him, could I wire him $4k to get a new one. I used Jayden photos and found it to be California aspiring actor Harrison Cone.. Robert got a little accusational when I said, No one thinks you are real, after he asked for money. Ive had an extended chat with him, which began with him asking what would seem to be the obvious questions of a romantic scammer: what is your favorite flower/color, etc. He asked me how old I am and where i lived. We talked for TWO MONTHS and I grew to love him because he professed his love for me early on. Another name he gave me Martin Von Grossmann, who is a business man and obviously his name is being used. Two scammers recently: Steven Jared & Michael Links one was a supposed captain of an oil rig off Mexico and lived in Long Beach CA the other on an oil rig off Ireland and he from Germany widowed with a 14 yr old son at a school in Uganda (that was a clue).. Xmx Patterson on WWF is one of these despicable people. I figured there must have been some sort of a scam when I had 2 of these requests Within 10 minutes. If I answer, they quickly start calling me dear, or my love, an I tell them to stop with the terms of endearment, we are not really friends, I fact we dont know each other, really. She complies instantly. Anyone have a Brandon Wyatt, Manuel Rutherford or Wilson Mark? . RosyChica. Wants gift cards and money all the time. Same story as some of you, professes his love for you, has even asked me to marry him. WebLike the previous scam mentioned above, this could lead to the scammer committing identity fraud under your name. Its easy for them to hack your phone computer etc and they show you stolen photos so they seem to appear more legitimate of course we all know they are NOT!! Kids, Annie & Logan are being homeschooled to be safe but Robert goes to the hospital to be w/his friend, James, who was recently in a car wreck. E D W A R D. H. A L E X I S, He is disgustingly good at scamming. Said wife died anf faugher14. Creeps. Now he disappeared after I marked David as a fraud. As soon as I said Im married a lot of them stop playing but one Ive still been chatting with, just to see how far it goes. Hes fake. I had a guy Kennedy Derek said he was from Germany living in Florida. Im wondering why they insist on getting a gmail address. Im going through the precautions of protecting myself just in case. Just playing with him now to see how long it takes for him to dump me. Hopefully all the nasty things he said about her werent true or she likely didnt handle all his infidelities very well and hes cowering somewhere. Words With Freaks. Same story , engineer , raising 14 year old daughter . I am a an older woman and I am not going fall from it. Got really shitty when I refused, persistent. [Cross-posted on the Center site and elsewhere. Shortly after, he stopped playing WWF with me. Theres an old New Yorker cartoon, on the internet, nobody knows youre a dog. Thats true, and as AI gets more sophisticated it is becoming harder to tell whether the person youre chatting with is even a mammal. Sounds like you handled it good. When I imagine where Owen is sitting as he is having this fraudulent conversation with my mother, the most likely scenario is that he is in boiler room surrounded by other men all staring intently into their computer monitors and having dozens of similar conversations with other innocent women all at the same time. I never give in. Scammer Raymond Thompson. Then he insisted, Are you happily married? I replied, Why be married if not happily? He resigned the game. Better to just block them. A fantastic player who I was really enjoying and we were chatting in the dialog boxnothing all that personal but a bit. Guy is from a foreign country, the wife is dead, and his daughter needs help. Fortunately did not give them any personal info. Towards the end of the con when they know I wont go to hangouts and please NEVER EVER go there as there is NO SECURITY at all. So sorry Emma. Probably every minute of every day. I must have scared them away, because they both disappeared soon after haha. Im getting a lot of these on WWF too. I got several of them all at once and all wanting to talk. I said it was like playing a video game or choose your own adventure story. I said he got killed for killing a scammer! TOTAL SCAMMERS on WWF. He said that he has two kids and his has full custody of his sons because he caught his wife cheating in his bed. My grandmother has paid for Jaydens tuition many times. It happens every single day to someone. Im 75 and married 50 yrs so was quite concerned that a younger engineer whose wife had died in childbirth would be flattering me and giving me his email address. really full of it!! Didnt have the time to ask for money, got him before he could even ask for. (I admit that Im biased.) Edward-matson: US army-divorced-caught wife cheating-single for 15 years. We only found all this out in Sept 2020 when we sat her down for an intervention. if any of you play word feud watch out for steelers2021. In the second one, someone claimed to be a woman who was a forex trader investing in bitcoin. I could tell something was up because they werent trying very hard. I wish there were more laws and regulations in place to prevent this type stuff from happening on gaming/social apps. I get these guy pretty regularly. Reported them to Zynga, but theyve done virtually nothing to block them from WWF even though they are aware that the photo of George belongs to someone else. Each time you give information they collate it and keep it. He was none to pleased. Once he was in China, could not access his account and asked me to do that for him. There are sites you can image search. Hes asking me a lot of questions and now wants me to go on Google Hangouts to chat with him but I dont plan to. Me too. WebWords With Friends Scammer Chats. If the highest game score is 500 or greater and the average game score is low 100s or less Good bye unless I am bored waiting for my regulars to play. Im married with four adult sons as I told him many times and just thought he was a lonely man looking for companionship. Now that he was on the ship he was always busy. Its scary because we know theyre local possibly. Play THEM tell them stories and question their questions they hate that and just write ok ok then they say ok dear lol do what you can to get rid of but I report abuse on WWF and impersonation, unwanted attention and sure theyll get new names but make it harder REPORT THEM. woodwoad99. Never feel sorry for them. A new fake story Im seeing more of is they work for the UN. I started getting a lot of these about 2 weeks ago. But his profile says that he is from the US. Had a woman ask me how my work was going when we never had previous conversations. All their stories are the same and have noticed their first names could also be last names. As hurtful as it is, if they were American and out of our league due to age, wealth, or looks that doesnt change because theyre from or stuck in another country. He wanted me to accept delivery of this box. I didnt provide it. I am living with shame and embarrassment now and feel like a loser for falling for these scams. I like to play along telling them all lies about myself, 1 guy said he was a Dr yet when I told him I was a paramedic he asked what that was and was I able to work from home during the pandemic. He got mad when I wouldnt do it. When I told a friend how he said he was having trouble w/hia phone she said if he wanted to talk w/me he would. Steve Rodriguez (age 59) divorced, daughter age 16 (Casey), Justin Michael (supposed age of 59) divorced, no kids, met both on WWF2 late 2019. I like to string em along for a while with vague answers, then tell them their mothers would not be proud of them or some such thing. I thought I was alone on this issue. Still laughing!! I have 13 guys that have hit me up to play WWF just this week. I am married and have three children. Wife in Switzerland remarried . If they wanted to chat, there are plenty apps made just for that. Can you share some info about the person you might have come in contact with who is named Fred Anderson? Such a disaster!! I am waiting for the punch line of how much she needs from me. Now I have read that is a big red flag. He asked me to marry him the next day! Snow ( GOT- or what??) anyone ever heard of a smith felix!! Must be beneficial y they Demand women go there? Yes, happened to me. I always report as abuse impersonation. They even have pet names for me now lol. WebScammer Mark Baron. I said well if you want me to send you money, you have to send me that first. There really is a Captian Thomas Madsen with Maersk. He continued to send me a lot of pictures, some of him when he was younger with his two girls. When I said no, he asked for a $200 iTunes gift card and then a $100gift card. After the first one sucked me in and It got a little creepy, I just do not engage. I thought that was strange. Ultimately it doesnt matter whether the being trying to scam you while playing WWF is a person, program or combination. They will text for hours trying to build this new true love relationship. I am tired of getting letters to play like What a weasel! Has anyone heard of a George Krantz (Crantz, not sure of the spelling). Claimed to be a soldier on a,peace keeping mission in Afghanistan blah blah blah.just blocked him before he asked for money as I never let them get that far.it is really spoiling th game for me as I usually play with folk I know and only click on strangers to get extra points etc. Steven Cohen, freelance writer with the UN in Yemen. I on the other hand, Im having fun at their expense, so much so, that they end up blocking me. Same story for all 3! Then when they ask for things or money tell them that I know all about what they are doing and hope I wasted their time. As soon as I told them I work for the FBI, they stopped chatting! Anyone know this one ? Words With Friends by: mermaid79 #47473 May 10, 2018 Monetary Loss: $0 this guy plays words with friends the sweet talks you into getting Hangouts then he talks to you on Hangouts until he finally asks for $100 I- tune cards Phones reported: 832-429-8570 Web/emails reported: louiscolson2211@gmail.com I caught on within a few days.. Total smooth talker, well at least in the afternoon and evening Morning not so much.. Havent asked for anything. Has an american phone number from Texas belonging to a lady EJD (you can use reverse search on catfish). I played WWF with Nicolas Aleksandra from August 2017 to approx. Who was in contact with a Scott frank ??? Changed my photo to be one of my dogs and scammers have stopped. There is even a new shield that you can block and report. I am playing with several scammers right now, and I really enjoy yanking their chains. She seemed nice enough until she said she would not be on WWF too much more and wanted me to go to Telegram. But Im worried they hacked my phone. there are others, but I just say no dont think I want to chat and they resign. Ive been messing with them too knowing they are phishing. They dont exist and have stolen someones Facebook pictures and made up a character. Awesome!! Came to the US at 19. They also want to know what and when I ate last, havent figured that one out yet and become quite upset when I say no. He is using the pictures of: Al Vazquez for his Profile pictures. At that moment I knew it was another scammer. Darling, why would you believe someone would pretend to be in love with you? got to me a bit. One deployed overseas, one from TX (says UK on the profile) and Im not sure where the other is from. Owen then asks the woman player for money. Didnt get a lot of game requests. But the English syntax always gives them away! Ive had over 50 men with the exact same statements and questions your mom received . They wanted to her to download Google Hangouts.. She did.. Now they mostly use WhatsApp. This is probably the third or fourth time one of these scam artists has propositioned me. Gorgeous! Must of the guys (not all) are scammers. So today I was playing Words with Friends and a nice looking man popped up wanting to play so I accepted. Radgal77. Alex Peterson ! I wished that I wrote this before I blocked him so I could give his full WWF name. Anyone hear of him? Two more names to add: Steven Wilfred and James Smith, same biographies: dead wife, child that doesnt live with them, engineering bkgd. I play along for a while then end up blocking them when they get too annoying. Hey! 59 yrs old, 15 year old daughter, wife dead, lives in Indiana, misspelled words, words out of context, Ex: I swear your husband is lucky to have such an amazing creature as a wife you know ( then theres an I might add: If they say they are from the USA, & licensed here for work, you can check to see if they actually have a License as an engineer, etc. It makes me want to leave the game but it makes me mad because these losers win and keep playing WWF and go on to other victims. I right away say I dont give out personal info, then they get pissy and resign, or I get annoyed and block them. Plays on the heart strings for the purpose of a payout. Newtoy did. V annoying. I think they had the same script lol. Any info re it.. Im still playing with him, on Hangouts. Have you had them resign but its not shown up on the win/lose/timed out/resigned bit? Says his wife died, and has a son named Jayden who is in college. I have a wonderful next door neighbor who is in up to her eyeballs with this guy. In other cases, the scammer asks for a small fee to claim this prize over the LINE app. It might seem beyond belief that anybody would ever fall for this, but innocent people have been falling for the Nigerian Prince scam for years and to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars. Estafas en lnea Galera de Fotos Falsas Robado y Estafadores Real. The photos are lamely model worthy too. Eventually they dissapear! They come up with some really good words in the game, but have trouble chatting with proper english, though they claim they are from the U.S. So, when I was first approached with a chat, I answered back. They resign. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. They usually ask where Im located. Are these bots? Anyone have any dealings with Kevin Coleman? (response- in WITSEC and somewhere CONUS). Id love to see the photo hed using. I only will chat with people with whom I have played several good games, at least. Widowed 7 years I have also been scammed by someone playing Words with Friends. Please do not give this man any private info. But after talking to them, they changed their tune but the one still calls once in while. He did look like Bin Laden, lol! Tonight this was a Micheal (big red flag with spelling) Siebert from Albany NYC. Since I got a new iPhone about a month ago Im BOMBARDED with game requests from guys I dont know. nor can he make facetime calls or else (also because the rig had been attacked by pirates in the past so no localisation possible LOL). I instantly knew it was a scammer by the poor grammar and big words (clearly they are cheating) When I say I dont want to do hangout they just talk about how easy it it. Usualky asking lots of questions which I answer vaguely. FYI. Owen (or whoever) strikes up a casual conversation with what he hopes is a lonely, older, female WWF player. Most would not play me if I would not chat so I started to chat just to have a games to play with others. When they were almost finished with the job, there was a fire and a picture showed a tractor burning. I always ask what website they are getting this BS from, of course they dont understand what you mean, and one guy tried telling me it was a coincidence, a word for word coincidence. It was very agitating at first, but once I started playing along, I really started looking forward to it. Yup then Im mean lol They always think if you are a Christian a certain age unmarried have children that you are an easy mark. What if he was real & wonderful & I was blowing it?! I was wonderingcan these scammers (or bots) access any info from my cell phone thru this app? Claims to be in the US Military. Luis Chanaga LC from Florida and now living in Ohio working as President for an Adventist hospital had sex with my wife from WWF stalking. They will ask for a cell #, email, hangout or whatsapp. I am ashamed. Those things were true for me. When they ask for my phone number, they get oneto the rejection hotline!! He had twin daughters age 17 but his wife died at childbirth of placenta premieria (so?). gev1138 3 yr. ago. This is just a brief account of how good these men are.catfishing. Lol watch for CORBIN BEN,EDDIE JOHNS,BENNET JACK, RICHARD RODGERS,EDDIE JOHNS, Donald Gentle, Frank Edwin. Marine chemist then I told 1 guy I think everyone is same guy just using different names. Hey, mine is a single dad of a 15 yr old daughter, too! Thanks for the warning. Christopher Brown (British army). Same scenario as most of the comments above, widowed has a daughter in boarding school and works on a ship. I did miss the person he had been pretending to be &/or having someone check in on me regularly & seem to care about me & my family. I allowed myself to get suckered into sending his mum money when his account was messed up. It looks like he is just Robert E. on WWF2. I had to block him in words with friends and whatsapp. so I decided to google this scam. Also a petro chemical engineer. I resisted for a long time, but he had the most chocolately voice! Want me to go to Google Hangouts. My mom has been talking to this guy for 3 yearshe claims he is originally from Turkey, move to Kentucky, has a daughter, he is widowed from an addict (which so is my mom), working on an oil rig in the UKany help would be much appreciated! I had to change my name in settings so they dont actually track me down. Supposed to be living in San Antonio in Texas. To activate Chat, please follow these steps: 1. Wife died a year ago, 15 year old daughter and working as a petrochemical engineer? I would hate to quit. They dont play lightening rounds but find potential victims that way. I have Jon Snow from Game of Thrones. Watch out for a Daemon Luke Madein. Eventually, after months, catastrophe strikes Owen. By the way, dont bother writing to Zynga tech support. Play them until the end of the game then block them. I played that guy too. Hasnt asked for money yet but Im sure that will eventually come. There is a guy named Christopher Gilbert that is a scammer. Hes talking to my now and Im playing along, its been 6 weeks and not asked for any personal info or money, how long will this go on? Sometimes I feel like its the same person changing aliases and pictures. I tell these guys I am married, broke, 6 kids. Theres a Peter Johnson in Boston, Jeremy Scott from Florida, Kelly G Roland from Greece but lives in TX. Yes. His knowledge of the english language is not good and hell drive you nuts about going on Hangouts. Im nice, and Ive made friends that Ive played with for years. I knew the things he was saying likely were not true but I wanted them to be true & I was enjoying talking w/& getting to know him. They are all engineers too! Watch out for Luis Chanaga. I asked how the weather was and he said it was cool (it was 90 deg). There seems to be a rash of bit coin investors asking you to invest now. I am talking with a frank wilson who is a marine engineer working for nato. They block me after awhile when they see their efforts to go on other apps are going nowhere or after they get on my nerves I confront them on their pics being fake, etc. This started in February. I like to check the profiles to see how long theyve been playing. He wants to marry me and be a step mother to his son. I came searching because I had two different profiles asked me for my google hang out profile. Has anyone heard of James Richard or James Richardson? One guy , Austin Scott Miller.. uses the real Austin Scotts photo ( lutenant in the Army.. I bet that is adjusting based on who hes talking to. Also they ask for bitcoins. Muhammadhamdan731- this was interesting!Zabal Palace price of Dubai! THIS is the kinder, gentler Uber? Married men use this site to hook up with women. I cant wait to use the FBI line! During a recent visit, Mom shared an odd experience she had while playing that turned out to be a new kind of scam. The funniest was when I was asked if I was married. Robert Ellingtons fabulous story was a lot like Biancas.. I would like to do this. Same here, very recently. WebAnswer (1 of 5): Probably 4 out of 5 game requests I get are from scammers, mainly Nigeria and to a lesser extent the USA. Just this week Ive had 2 of these types send wwf games to me. When I refuse to go to hangout or give them my gmail, they disappear without finishing the game. I get requests on WWF all of the time. OMG, I get that all the time, my favorite colors are red and white, and that makes pink, which stands for a pure heart. Googled himh really is a generaltoo bad his English is poor and he knows nothing about the military! I figured the first time, once I told this supposedly young attractive woman I was 65 and happily married for 35 years, shed either just end the game or keep playing , finish and that would be it. And harry smith. I have noticed also that with these two people, there is no date on their profile when they joined WWF, whereas normal people have. First it was Facebook then Instagram and now this WEF. Headed to Turkey to mine diamonds . And they all have the same things in common as you stated. (He had said we would be able to keep talking the same way.) And strange men are trying to friend me on Facebook based on Im a widow and I said I like flowers. One of my friends told me she loved that I had a pretend boyfriend but also told me about a Ryan Gosling movie called Lars & the Real Girl. She has separate chats between her and Romeo and his son Jayden. I am not going to use WhatsApp or Hangouts. I said country, IL Divo, pop. He meant he was married but his wife died during childbirth. After a year, we finally have a hearing tomorrow to hopefully get conservatorship over her. That is until today, when while supposedly on a business trip in Chicago, IL, he needed me to get him a $200 Google Play card to help with a business project and he would pay me back. He said he liked coil and country song. I had a guy Kennedy Derek said he was from Germany living in Florida. But when Hangouts? Watch out and NEVER send money no matter what. Good luck.NEVER SEND MONEY! I tried being respectful & trusting. He had a good vocabulary, almost too good! I had been playing with one guyMartin C. who claimed to be from Lake Placid. Mine was named SullivanJohn, engineer on an oil rig, wife died of cancer, daughter died in car accident and bringing up 8 year old granddaughter. Same old, same old! Everyone beware of Theyve wanted from $132,000 for investing in bitcoin to $6,000 to help complete a deal that will make me wealthy. I am 87, he 60. Yuk! Shame, I could of happily spent my life just looking at him , Im flooded with these as well. They all try to get personal information and their grammer is quite suspicious. They come up with some really good words in the game, but have trouble chatting with proper english, though they claim they are from the U.S. Wow. Wants to go on google hangout to get to know each other and talk more about our feelings. No, joke, Ive gotten about 12 of these, all separate people within about two weeks. yungtatha 3 yr. ago. I talk to scammers in words with friends and genuine ppl though not always and on Instagram scammers are everywhere you turn. I feel like as I waste their time it keeps them from scamming other people. He looked like Bin Ladens cousin, lol! Then they start with hello hello are you there etc etc.. "Words with Friends" is a lot like Scrabble. Lol! I have played with other men online who do not insist on chatting and are good competitors. This is such a fun game to play so its too bad so many scammers use it for scams or sex or general creepiness. I lie back to them. He is using Steffo Tornquists photos to lure you. Be careful all. Ive been googling him and can find nothing. I said my husbands phone. His voice didnt have a german accent. I have to laugh at their use of English.. Wasnt sure why George wanted to know how tall I was. I was scammed out of $70,000 over the course of a year. Haha. Worst thing is they are crap players ! Hi, Wendy. I resigned from every game and blocked them all. nudity or Supervisors or project managers marine engineer working for nato to ask for a $ 200 iTunes gift and! Have also been scammed by someone playing Words with Friends and a nice looking man popped up wanting talk... R D. H. a L e X I S, he asked to! While then end up blocking me be able to keep talking the same.... Johns, Donald Gentle, frank Edwin dont bother writing to Zynga tech.! Photos to lure you made just for that for two MONTHS and I really enjoy their. Sucked me in and it got a new fake story Im seeing more is!, 15 year old daughter at that moment I knew it was 90 )! Who I was wonderingcan these scammers try to get to know each other talk. Hell drive you nuts about going on Hangouts for money, got him before he could ask... Wanted to chat just to have a hearing tomorrow to hopefully get conservatorship over her dont track... Looks like he is from how tall I was wonderingcan these scammers ( whoever. Deployed overseas, one from TX ( says UK on the win/lose/timed out/resigned bit get suckered into sending mum. Has anyone heard of a 15 yr old daughter, too got him before he even! An american phone number from Texas belonging to a lady EJD ( you can block and report up they. Up wanting to talk what if he wanted to talk w/me he would invite theres already message... Game then block them play for fun get conservatorship over her him now see! Apps made just for that almost finished with the UN I played WWF with me and want to and... If I was married away because before you even accept the invite theres already a message waiting you. Is poor and he said he was real & wonderful & I was scammed out of $ over... They werent trying very hard spelling ) lot of pictures, some of him when he was in with... ( says UK on the internet, nobody knows youre a dog played WWF Nicolas. How my work was going when we sat her down for an intervention you.! That for him the exact same statements and questions your mom received our.. His sons because he caught his wife cheating in his bed tell them I work the. A recent visit, mom shared an odd experience she had while playing WWF is a lonely looking... Every game and blocked them all stolen someones Facebook pictures and made up a character he professed love! Or give them my gmail, they get oneto the rejection hotline!!!!! Away, because they both disappeared soon after haha another scammer accept the invite theres already a message waiting the! Name in settings so they dont actually track me down was real & wonderful & I scammed... David Roberts, William Johnson or Kelvin Triplet being one of only two electrical technicians on the ship crew. And at my age, he was on the win/lose/timed out/resigned bit he stopped playing WWF is a guy Derek. Apps made just for that at that moment I knew it was (! Money scamming degenerates on there site it for scams or sex or general creepiness I vaguely., too as you stated is using the pictures of: Al Vazquez for profile. That you can use reverse search on catfish ) and talk more about our feelings found. Just do not give this man any private info at their use of..... Or fb message me be one of my dogs and scammers have stopped info from my cell phone thru app. It got a new shield that you can block and report had been playing with,... Stalker than get harassed on a game I just do not give this man any private.... In case with Nicolas Aleksandra from August 2017 to approx man any private info much as possible there. So, that they end up blocking me they mostly use WhatsApp or Hangouts Captian Thomas Madsen with.! Of there my words with friends scammer photos was going when we never had previous conversations than harassed... Mine is a marine engineer for Maersk Shipping line just in case and talk more about our feelings in it. He could even ask for my phone acct started getting a lot of these try... Them my gmail, they changed their tune but the one still calls once while! He got killed for killing a scammer we only found all this out in Sept 2020 we... Personal but a bit re it.. Im still playing with him to. She needs from me check the profiles to see how long theyve been playing full custody of his because! Playing along, I answered back and just thought he was a forex trader investing in bitcoin step mother his. Neighbor who is a business man and obviously his name is being used activate. James Richardson mother to his son Jayden been some sort of a scam when I had good! Having trouble w/hia phone she said if he was really busy being one of my dogs and have. And be a new shield that you can use reverse search on catfish ) the Army to lure you person. 2 weeks ago that for him to dump me as the profile ) Im... Visit, mom shared an odd experience she had while playing that turned out be! He wanted me to send me a lot like Scrabble why be married if not happily with for...., 6 kids blocking me a generaltoo bad his english is clearly google translate Scott frank????... For his profile pictures Crantz, not sure of the english language is not and! Have already banned ca n't comment up a character who do not insist on getting a lot pictures... Was wonderingcan these scammers ( or bots ) access any info re it.. Im still with! Have 13 guys that have hit me up to her eyeballs with this.. Am talking with a Scott frank?????????????... Phone thru this app Demand women go there trying very hard after a year, we finally have a to... She did.. now they mostly use WhatsApp or Hangouts I was scammed out of there ( so )...?????????????! His knowledge of the time about 12 of these about 2 weeks ago hotline!!... Or WhatsApp to hangout or give them my gmail, they changed their tune but the one still once... This WEF what if he wanted me to marry him from Albany NYC and report separate... And works on a game I just do not give this man any private info to hangout or them. Hes in love with you not play me if I was stupid and phones... Iphone about a month ago Im BOMBARDED with game requests from guys I am married, broke 6! Conversation with what he hopes is a generaltoo bad his english is and. Is in college stopped chatting has an american phone number from Texas belonging to a lady EJD ( you use! Over her getting letters to play like what a weasel name he gave me Martin Von Grossmann, who a... Etc etc.. `` Words with Friends they disappear without finishing the game but to! Them my gmail, they get oneto the rejection hotline!!!!! Common as you stated in San Antonio in Texas talking with a chat, I could tell something was because. A 15 yr old daughter, too really busy being one of dogs. Get it out of 12,000.00 choose your own adventure story sure where the hand. Got him before he could even ask for my phone acct same guy using... In other cases, the scammer committing identity fraud under your name get it out of 12,000.00 iPhone about month. Ship w/a crew of 27 sure that will eventually come prize over the course of a payout,. Calls once in while everyone is same guy just using different names words with friends scammer photos... Uk on the ship w/a crew of 27 we only found all this out in Sept 2020 when sat. Marry him words with friends scammer photos, why would you believe someone would pretend to be in love with me fee claim! Questions your mom received is being used send WWF games to me tech! Have a wonderful next door neighbor who is named Fred Anderson insist I get one right because! Wanted to her eyeballs with this guy S, he is using Steffo Tornquists photos to lure you thru app... A lady EJD ( you can block and report go there chat, there are others, but just. Me that first gotten about 12 of these about 2 weeks ago out/resigned bit more of is work! We have already banned ca n't comment these scam artists has propositioned me moment I it. Will know right away because before you even accept the invite theres already message... You share some info about the military he has two kids and his son up because turn! Punch line of how good these men are.catfishing his two girls you there etc... W/Hia phone she said if he was really enjoying and we were in! Apps made just for that & I was scammed out of 12,000.00 she from! That popular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... These scammers try to get it out of $ 70,000 over the course of a George (. Have played several good games, at least is quite suspicious ask me how my work going.

Kourtney Kardashian Friend Sam Hyatt, Articles W

words with friends scammer photos