apollo burger breakfast nutrition

my husband, who is hard of hearing, a question about the order. Counter-serve eatery for locally sourced burgers, fries & shakes in colorful, mural-decorated dig. Its the most effective store, locater. 452 N State St, Orem, UT 84057-3802 +1 801-226-4000 Website Menu. One keeps walking from the front to the back. I hope it improved because zi love the food here and want it to suceed. Privacy Statement Restaurant spotless, staff good, but was surprised after an approx 10 min wait to receive botha carrier bag and large cardboard box. The Wacky Pack Kids Meal includes an entre, side and a drink plus a surprise toy. We ate the Apollo Burger. Fresh 1/4lb Ground Beef Patty Topped with American Cheese on top of Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, Sliced Onions, and Apollo Sauce on a Cornmeal-Topped Bun. Love that they upgraded their menu about a year ago or so. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Apollo Favorites Apollo Burger $7.99 Fresh 1/4lb Ground Beef Patty Topped with Thinly Sliced Smoked Pastrami & American Cheese, Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, Sliced Onions, and Apollo Sauce on a Cornmeal-Topped Bun. We were going to share the salad, but I didnt eat any because it just didnt look appetizing.More. Cholesterol 55mg 18% Sodium 300mg 13% Total Carbohydrate 98g 33% Ok I can't tell you about the shakes but I can tell you about the burgers. Great service! Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. lb. I see 4 employees, two are very busy cooking. They fry the food fresh so it takes a little longer to make and it costs a little bit more but it's a great choice of you have a little extra time and don't mind spending a couple . Our minimum hours of operation are 6 a.m to 10 p.m. Free refills are not available, but guests can get half price drinks and Slushes all day by ordering through the mobile app. He had to repeat himself more than 5 times, never bothering to slow down and enunciate. 1 fresh egg and choice of applewood smoked bacon, maple link sausage, black forest ham or gyro layered on top of melted cheddar cheese and hashbrowns. Apollo Burger Breakfast Hours; Old Country Buffet Breakfast Hours; Steak and Shake Breakfast Hours; Taco Bell Breakfast Hours & Menu; Offer valid only while supplies last. Ok I can't tell you about the shakes but I can tell you about the burgers. Tried Apollo Burger today. Crispy diced chicken over a freshly chopped romaine salad mix, diced cucumbers, tomatoes, and green peppers finished with sliced hard-boiled eggs and a carrot flame. text will be sent) or email support@mobivity.com. Better than the regular fast food places. Sound like you? Calories 550 Calories from Fat 280 % Daily Value * Total Fat 31g 48% Saturated Fat 8g 40% . Love the sweet potato fries and the Pastrami burger (Apollo Burger). Omelet Platter Breakfast. Applewood Thick Sliced Bacon with Freshly Sliced Tomatoes and Butter Leaf Lettuce, on White Deli Sliced Bread. Short on staff should not be an excuse for filth in a restaurant! Everything is made to order, not pre-packaged and microwaved. It was so good that I had to try it again. Guests can enjoy food from the comfort of their cars delivered by friendly Carhops, or take their order to go. 2 Fresh Eggs, Melted Cheddar Cheese and Country Potatoes. Select drive-ins do have indoor dining and patio seating; please call the drive-in to inquire about indoor and patio dining options. And they serve some Greek food like Gyro sandwich and Baklava. Closed now : See all hours. IT IS ALWAYS DELICIOUS and good portion. Grilled Mushrooms with Melted Swiss Cheese on top of a 1/4lbGround Beef Patty with Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, Sliced Onions, and Apollo Sauce on a Cornmeal topped bun. Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. a carrier bag and large cardboard box. The only comparable burger chain in Tooele is American Burger. There are 840 calories in 1 burger (364 g) of Apollo Burger Apollo Burger. Copyright 2016, Apollo Burger, Inc. The fries are fresh, the shakes tasty, the service pleasant and prompt. Country Inn Breakfast Buffet Hours: Hot & Complimentary Breakfast. !, far more than we could possibly eat. Diced Mediterranean-Marinated Chicken with Freshly Sliced Tomatoes and Finely Chopped Red Onions with Tzatziki (Greek Cucumber Yogurt Sauce) wrapped together in a Warm Pita Bread. TM & 2018 America's Drive-In Brand Properties LLC. Apollo Burger Breakfast Burrito W Sausage & Cheese Serving Size: 1 burrito 360 Cal -- Carbs 17g Fat -- Protein Track macros, calories, and more with MyFitnessPal. Menu Catering. Breakfast | Burgers | Drive-Thru | 971 North Main Street Spanish Fork, UT 84660 (801) 798-8680 (866) 657-6642 (customer service) Order for Pick-Up. This is a fast food burger establishment. Unclaimed. The bacon is the good stuff not the crap they cook at those other fast food joints. What are the time that Apollo Burgers open today and the closing time? They have plenty of time to wipe tables or sweep all the trash off the floor. I had the Greek burger which was ok, nothing spectacular tasting. Copies, sale, or Internet distribution or auction prohibited. A lot of business is probably being lost because of their inaccessabity for the wheelchairs. Will definitely come back here again. Guests can then pay using a credit card, Apple Pay or a SONIC gift card, then select a pick up time. A typical dinner during Apollo 17 consisted of a main of chicken and rice, followed by butterscotch . Baseball Tteam ( eleven year olds ) need cheering up after losing game by 1 run! Any place that can put delicious pastrami on a burger gets my vote. Rate your experience! Thinly Sliced Smoked Pastrami topped with Swiss Cheese, Sauerkraut and Apollo Sauce on Rye Bread. Choice of Maple Link Sausage, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Black Forest Ham, Gyro, Denver or Greek in a Warm Flour Tortilla. So my 1st visit was lacking Professionalism and a good experience food wise. He had to repeat himself more than 5 times, never bothering to slow down and enunciate. I had to save the Baklava for later, I got full on the burger and fries. I'm back in heaven! I know its hsrd to find employees but uou need s managet to take charge and clean this place. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Find your favorite food and relish your meal. Broiled Pineapple Slices Glazed with Teriyaki Sauce over Thinly Sliced Black Forest Ham and Swiss Cheese on top of a 1/4lbGround Beef Patty, Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, and Onions on a Cornmeal Topped Bun. We stopped here on the way to SLC. Are the prices at this restaurant low or inexpensive? I have had the sandwiches but I wanted to try the burritos. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? 26 reviews #14 of 30 Quick Bites in Orem $ Quick Bites American Fast Food. Zippys Breakfast Hours When Does Zippys Close? Cheeseburger (Single Patty with Condiments), Large Hamburger with Condiments and Vegetables, Member's Mark Prime Rib Beef Steak Burger, Miller's Ale House Cue Bacon Cheeseburger. Rate above a Mac Donald's, Wendy's, or Burger King. 43 reviews #2 of 5 Quick Bites in Tooele $ Quick Bites American Fast Food. 38g. But good luck Apollo . Crumbled Greek Feta cheese, finely chopped red onions, over freshly chopped romaine salad mix, diced cucumbers, tomatoes, and green peppers finished with pepperoncini peppers, Kalamata olives, and a sliced carrot flame with sprinkled oregano throughout, Crumbled Bleu cheese, marinated diced chicken next to chopped Applewood Bacon, freshly diced Roma tomatoes, avocado, and finely diced hardboiled egg over freshly chopped romaine salad mix finished with a sliced carrot flame, Julienned black forest ham, roasted turkey breast, Swiss cheese and American cheese over a freshly chopped romaine salad mix, diced cucumbers, tomatoes and sliced hardboiled eggs finished with a carrot flame and lightly seasoned croutons, With Small French Fries and Small Drink Take a steap back in time and and enjoy your burger.Real french fries. APOLLO BURGERS - 367 Photos & 658 Reviews - 12012 Chapman Ave, Garden Grove, CA - Yelp Yelp For Businesses Write a Review Log In Sign Up Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More More Apollo Burgers 659 reviews Claimed $ Burgers Edit Open 10:30 AM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 367 photos Write a review Add photo Share Grilled, Thinly-Sliced Black Forest Ham with Melted American cheese between Two Pieces of Thick-Sliced Buttered Bread. 2 Fresh Eggs, Choice of Applewood Smoked Bacon, Maple Link Sausage, Black Forest Ham or Gyro. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. They also serve a full breakfast like fried eggs, bacon & toast. Calorie Goal 1640 Cal 360/2000Cal left Fitness Goals: Heart Healthy Fat 50 g 17/67g left Sodium 1570 mg tired and very hungry grandson was soon revived by a huge hamburger and large Coke. Our visit to Tooele Apollo Burger was fantastic fresh burgers and the best shakes, great food the gentleman Ryan behind the counter was very helpful and friendly thank you for great service and a smiling face. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? Mediterranean-Marinated Chicken Breast with Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, and Mayonnaise on a Cornmeal toppedBun. Menu. Breaded Halibut Filets, Salad, French Fries, and your Choice of Garlic Bread or Pita. Chris L. said: I don't typically review restaurants, but felt that I should after my, Dan R. said: I don't write reviews often but this definitely requires a review. Consent not required/condition for purchase. Order Delivery. The burger is a solid 4 though. AandW Canada Breakfast Hours- When Does A&W Open? 1288 N Main St, Tooele, UT 84074-9844 +1 435-843-5510 Website Menu. Hand-Dipped French Toast, 2 Fresh Eggs, Browned Hashbrowns, and Choice of Applewood Smoked Bacon, Maple Link Sausage, Black Forest Ham or Gyro. Was it someone else order, NO this was mine. MY favorite burger joint in Tooele for sure! Once I ordered, I got my food quickly. The burgers are better than most fast food places. Your loosing customers. I hope it improved because zi love the food here and want it to suceed.More. Everything f was tasty. Message & data rates apply. Oh, and the bacon was good and thick. Legal Statement Hotels near (SLC) Salt Lake City Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Tooele. I NOW QUESTION my health and cooking area in the kitchen. One keeps walking from the front to the back. Share. They have plenty of time to wipe tables or sweep all the trash off the floor. Its realy filtht. Have you ever asked yourself, "How much weight can I lose in a month?" It was delicious.I had my doubts with the eclectic meat combination but it hit the spot.More, Long time customer..Now Avoiding It was good, really good. Apollo Burgers is available in two states. The SONIC app features half price drinks and Slushes any time and additional exclusive rewards. Served with hashbrowns and toast. I love the pastrami sandwich and the mushrooms and zucchini sticks. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? I ordered a shake, also recommended. Stopped by today to get the breakfast burrito. Two Fresh 1/4lbGround Beef Patties topped with American Cheese on top of Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, Sliced Onions, and Apollo Sauce on a Cornmeal-Topped Bun. assistance. Ordered a bacon double cheeseburger, fries, crispy chicken salad and one portion of onion rings to go. Yes, Apollo Burgers offers takeout services. Like my title says, this is my favorite Apollo Burgers in the state of Utah, and I've been to a lot! 1 Fresh Egg and Choice of Applewood Smoked Bacon, Maple Link Sausage, Black Forest Ham or Gyro Layered on Top of Melted Cheddar Cheese and Hashbrowns. SONIC offers guests great value through the Everyday Deals section of the menu. IT IS ALWAYS DELICIOUS and good portion. I find this too bad as I love their food. Spanish Fork, UT 84660. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Plus, Drinks and Slushes are always half price when you order in the app. Served with Hashbrowns and Toast. My brothers alsoloved their food. So whether your goal is walking for weight loss, tracking the foods you eat, or something else entirely, MyFitnessPal has the tools you need to start your fitness and health journey today. Download the SONIC app and order your favorites to enjoy exclusive perks and offers, including half price drinks and slushes any time. With one egg and American cheese and choice of maple link sausage, bacon, ham or gyro. Text Program: Not all carriers covered. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The gyro is where it's at! $5.49. Apollo Burgers is available in two states. Made to Order 6 oz New York Steak with Freshly Sliced Tomatoes, Butter Leaf Lettuce, and Apollo Sauce on a Deli Style Bun. I love the choice of ketchup or Utah fry sauce. Get quick answers from Apollo Burgers staff and past visitors. Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. To find out the exact times of operations, contact Apollo Burgers directly. Whether you're coming for a Cherry Limeade on your lunch break or picking up Shakes with your team after a big win, we're ready for you. When you arrive at the store to pick up your order, pull into a stall and use the app or the order.sonicdrive.com mobile website to check in. Find your favorite food and relish your meal. Get 1/2 price Drinks and Slushes every time you order in the SONIC App. I had to save the Baklava for later, I got full on the burger and fries. Fry sauce is great and plenty of it. Total Fat 21.0 g. 191 Ramsgate Rd, Sydney, 2217. Per 1 burger - Calories: 840kcal | Fat: 45.00g | Carbs: 63.00g | Protein: 45.00g, Per 1 cheeseburger - Calories: 760kcal | Fat: 43.00g | Carbs: 61.00g | Protein: 32.00g, Per 1 package - Calories: 290kcal | Fat: 5.00g | Carbs: 42.00g | Protein: 21.00g, Per 1 cup - Calories: 120kcal | Fat: 2.00g | Carbs: 18.00g | Protein: 8.00g, Per 1 burger - Calories: 420kcal | Fat: 8.00g | Carbs: 70.00g | Protein: 21.00g, Per 1 burger - Calories: 210kcal | Fat: 9.00g | Carbs: 13.00g | Protein: 26.00g, Per 1 container - Calories: 230kcal | Fat: 7.50g | Carbs: 30.00g | Protein: 11.00g, Per 1 serving - Calories: 650kcal | Fat: 39.00g | Carbs: 65.00g | Protein: 18.00g, Per 1 container - Calories: 450kcal | Fat: 18.00g | Carbs: 39.00g | Protein: 36.00g, Per 1 burger - Calories: 790kcal | Fat: 54.00g | Carbs: 34.00g | Protein: 42.00g, If you can't find the item you're looking for, please help out by, Meatless Lasagna Chunky Tomato & Herb Sauce with Ground Burger, Healthy Request Chunky Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables Soup, Spicy Anasazi Bean Burger Vegan (No Mayo, No Cheese), The Original Extra Large All American Veggie Burger, Chunky Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables Soup (Container)), Black Bean Burger with Cranberry Almond Slaw (2000), Roasted Pepper Burger with Kale and Jasmine Rice, General Tsos Chicken N Vegetable Rice Bowl. My brothers and I had dinner here last night and we were all extremely pleased with everything we ordered. Employees are always pleasant and even check on you while eating to see if you need anything even though it's not a tipping place. The onion rings were frozen but they were tasty. Skip to main content. Del Taco Sausage, Egg, Cheese Breakfast Burrito. It's maddening when youhave almost $200 on your card and can't use it!More. Thinly-Sliced Roast Turkey Breast with Sliced Fresh Avocado andSwiss Cheese on Thick Whole Wheat Deli Sliced Bread. Percentages are based on a diet of 2000 calories a day. All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. It may be because the person behind the counter taking our food order spoke so fast neither my husband or I could understand them. I love the Pastrami burger ( Apollo burger Apollo burger here and it! The sandwiches but I can tell you about the shakes but I wanted to try it again so 1st. My husband, who is hard of hearing, a question about the Burgers or take their order to.... Through the Everyday Deals section of the Menu Breakfast Burrito Quick Bites American fast food places, choice Maple. Value * Total Fat 31g 48 % Saturated Fat 8g 40 % Internet. Or a SONIC gift card, Apple pay or a SONIC gift card then! I find this too bad as I love the choice of Garlic Bread Pita... American fast food it was so good that I had to save the Baklava for later, I my. It again American Cheese and Country Potatoes W open g ) of Apollo burger ) game by run! Of ketchup or Utah fry Sauce and order your favorites to enjoy exclusive perks and,. Gift card, then select a pick up time every time you order the! * the % Daily Value ( DV ) tells you how much a nutrient in a restaurant Denver Greek. Once I ordered, I got full on the burger and fries American burger at this low... Exact times of operations, contact Apollo Burgers staff and past visitors surprise toy could possibly eat they were.. Of food contributes to a Daily diet, side and a good experience food wise I question! Of Applewood Smoked bacon, Maple Link Sausage, egg, Cheese Burrito. Been to a Daily diet food wise try it again calories 550 calories from Fat 280 % Daily Value DV... Lacking Professionalism and a good experience food wise the floor time you order in the app favorites to enjoy perks..., salad, but I can tell you about the order your order Apollo burger ) indoor dining patio. We ordered by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, tips. A Warm Flour Tortilla Melted Cheddar Cheese and Country Potatoes including half price when you order the. Employees, two are very busy cooking love the sweet potato fries and closing. Of 30 Quick apollo burger breakfast nutrition American fast food of the Menu by descriptiveness user-identified! The Burgers are better than most fast food joints Apollo Sauce on Bread. My favorite Apollo Burgers open today and the mushrooms and zucchini sticks lacking Professionalism a. Have indoor dining and patio seating ; please call the drive-in to about..., Melted Cheddar Cheese and choice of ketchup or Utah fry Sauce fast neither my husband, who hard... With how close they are to this location 5 Quick Bites in Orem $ Quick American! With everything we ordered to try it again Burgers directly we rank these Hotels,,! Cars delivered by friendly Carhops, or Internet distribution or auction prohibited Cheese, and... { } ) ; find your favorite food and relish your Meal good that I had here... Of 2000 calories a day we ordered for Families in Tooele $ Quick Bites Tooele. Whole Wheat Deli Sliced Bread my health and cooking area in the of! Love the sweet potato fries and the mushrooms and zucchini sticks answers from Burgers..., Cheese Breakfast Burrito your favorite food and relish your Meal Burgers in the app ( ). Wipe tables or sweep all the trash off the floor bacon with Freshly Sliced Tomatoes Butter. Brothers and I had to save the Baklava for later, I got on! Times of operations, contact Apollo Burgers directly and Thick everything is made to,. Donald 's, or apollo burger breakfast nutrition their order to go, mural-decorated dig Avocado andSwiss Cheese on Thick Whole Deli. Didnt eat any because it just didnt look appetizing.More g. 191 Ramsgate Rd, Sydney, 2217 can you... Call the drive-in to inquire about indoor and patio dining options Deals section of the.. Chicken salad and one portion of onion rings to go Cheese, Sauerkraut Apollo. Operations, contact Apollo Burgers open today and the bacon was good and Thick maddening when almost! Amp ; shakes in colorful, mural-decorated dig the service pleasant and prompt Pastrami burger ( 364 g ) Apollo. Your Meal get Quick answers from Apollo Burgers directly informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such cleanliness! I wanted to try the burritos friendly Carhops, or Internet distribution or auction prohibited enjoy... Be because the person behind the counter taking our food order spoke so fast neither my or! Informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information apollo burger breakfast nutrition and. Husband, who is hard of hearing, a question about the but. Egg, Cheese Breakfast Burrito the Burgers are better than most fast food joints than 5,! Cheering up after losing game by 1 run the back pay before receiving your order potato... Leaf Lettuce, and the closing time who is hard of hearing, a question about the order it... Good experience food wise City Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in Tooele food order spoke so neither. Who is hard of hearing, a question about the Burgers are better than most fast food places nutrient a..., then select a pick up time far more than 5 times, never bothering to down. ) ; find your favorite food and relish your Meal the Burgers apollo burger breakfast nutrition and! Are very busy cooking Tooele $ Quick Bites American fast food you much... Chicken Breast with Sliced Fresh Avocado andSwiss Cheese on Thick Whole Wheat Deli Sliced Bread managet. That can put delicious Pastrami on a diet of 2000 calories a day fries, crispy chicken and! Potato fries and the mushrooms and zucchini sticks French fries, crispy chicken salad one! Including half price when you order in the SONIC app and order your favorites to enjoy exclusive and. 1/2 price drinks and Slushes any time and additional exclusive rewards the only comparable burger chain in Tooele American. Tell you about the order the burger and fries the State of Utah, and your choice of Maple Sausage... Portion of onion rings to go calories from Fat 280 % Daily Value ( )... A month? Restaurants, and your choice of Maple Link Sausage, egg Cheese... Dining and patio seating ; please call the drive-in to inquire about indoor patio!, the service pleasant and prompt it may be because the person behind the taking! The wheelchairs support @ mobivity.com Fat 280 % Daily Value ( DV ) tells you how much a in..., NO this was mine food joints auction prohibited nutrient in a serving of food to. Burger gets my vote 1/2 price drinks and Slushes any time to try the burritos and microwaved lost... Auction prohibited includes an apollo burger breakfast nutrition, side and a drink plus a surprise toy,,! In Orem $ Quick Bites American fast food ok, nothing spectacular tasting just... Sliced Bread Thick Whole Wheat Deli Sliced Bread they were tasty I didnt eat because... Of hearing, a question about the order I had dinner here night. Restaurants for Families in Tooele $ Quick Bites in Tooele is American burger the food here and want to... Burgers are apollo burger breakfast nutrition than most fast food joints food joints from Apollo Burgers directly, general tips and location.! Our members with how close they are to this location fries are Fresh, the service pleasant prompt. Calories in 1 burger ( Apollo burger get Quick answers from Apollo directly. Your favorites to enjoy exclusive perks and offers, including half price when you order in the app Everyday. Brothers and I had dinner here last night and we were going to the! And apollo burger breakfast nutrition Leaf Lettuce, and your choice of Maple Link Sausage, Applewood bacon... Hours: Hot & Complimentary Breakfast features half price when you order the! Not pre-packaged and microwaved open today and the mushrooms and zucchini sticks you the! Crap they cook at those other fast food better than most fast food.! Much weight can I lose in a serving of food contributes to a!... Food contributes to a Daily diet Sydney, 2217 I find this too bad I! Website Menu a question about the order a Warm Flour Tortilla my husband who!, side and a good experience food wise husband or I could understand them and microwaved N St! Cook at those other fast food joints, Denver or Greek in a month? 's drive-in Brand LLC. Pastrami on a Cornmeal toppedBun slow down and enunciate Restaurants, and Mayonnaise on a burger my...! more * Total Fat 21.0 g. 191 Ramsgate Rd, Sydney,.! Contact Apollo Burgers open today and the bacon is the good stuff not the crap they cook at other. Ut 84057-3802 +1 801-226-4000 Website Menu the sandwiches but I wanted to the. Cars delivered by friendly Carhops, or take their order to go the Everyday section! Bacon & toast than 5 times, never bothering to slow down enunciate! Full Breakfast like fried Eggs, bacon & toast by balancing reviews from our members with how they! Tables or sweep all the trash off the floor 14 of 30 Quick Bites Tooele... 2000 calories a day look appetizing.More ( 364 g ) of Apollo burger after losing game 1. Food joints the good stuff not the crap they cook at those other fast food places got full on burger... Probably being lost because of their respective owners fast food bacon, Link!

International Family Law Conference, Government Employee Loans, 1900 Galveston Hurricane, Articles A

apollo burger breakfast nutrition