bridgestone dueler a t revo 3 vs cooper at3

Our database contains information regarding the performance of different tires, which we calculate from public data, tire tests, and forum reviews. This is the central hub for truck discussion. Well I have decided that since the Nitto TerraGrapplers are in my price range and a nice reviewed tire I would like info on it also?Anyone know what type of milage people are getting in the 20" variety? Rubber compounds, along with computer-optimized tread patterns have elevated the quality of what consumers now expect in the durability, quietness and longevity of light truck tires. We got a ton of ice Monday and once I was in 4wheel it drove real nice. But you can expect to reach home safely. Buyers expect all of that in an AT. That also illustrates how well the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 responds to modest deflation, its carcass offering enough deformation with 10-15psi drops to induce both clear ride quality improvements (e.g., on baked Great Basin washboards) and traction/floatation. With a bit over 20,000 miles of usage, our Bridgestone Revo 3s measure a consistent 8/32 of tread depth. In reality, neither you, nor I, nor anyone else who truly relies on their trucks tires to get them through nasty conditions gives a rip about global sales or inflatable marketing hype. However, the open shoulders of the Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo 3 are a plus when it comes to wet handling in comparison to the closed shoulders of the Continental Terrain Contact A/T. In an age where tire manufacturers frequently bring to such 44 events a mix of massive semi-trailers, towering inflatable tires/arches/pillars, and sometimes even offer driving experiences on closed courses, the humble Bridgestone booth was both surprising and, frankly, easy to overlook. Read more. I had Bridgestone Dueler AT's on this truck since 2010 and now despite the tires not being worn out they are to the point where the rubber has hardened up and they don't give good traction pushing snow even with a good amount of weight in the bed 600#'s. Dueler AT has a jointless cap ply in their tire which helps increase uniformity that in turn provides the drivers with a comfortable ride with minimum noise level. When it comes to divulging construction specs, Bridgestone has really kept the Revo 3s details under wraps. The Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 ("Revo 3" for brevity) has a design intent that claims 'long-life doesn't require performance loss.' Backing this claim up with a rare 60,000mi warranty,. Both tires are All terrain, but still a better on road performance is seen on the Cooper AT3 compared to the other. I'll stand by all the info I put on that thread. Let the competition begin! That same characteristiceven, consistent symmetryis also central to another basic goal that Bridgestone intended for their next generation all-terrain: excellent highway manners. Conditions Apply. 27560r20 all terrain tires. We love solving problems and lending a hand (or an ear). Are they worth the price? By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. 285 60 18. lt 285 60 r20. However, in a road test, the braking distance of the Bridgestone Revo 3 tire was found to be a bit more than the Continental Terrain Contact A/T. Continental Terrain retains its subtlety with a mild all-terrain design with an additive embedded in it. However, if you're looking for a tire that is specifically designed for off-road use, then the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S would be the better choice. They look sorta aggressive but they aren't too bad. Utility, offroad, function, or even laying frame. Furthermore, the staggered shoulder lugs provide increased biting edges for better grip. Great in snow, studdable is neat but never felt the need to. And it uses the super tensile steel belt which gives it 15% more tensile strength than normal along with providing puncture resistance. That gives you a comparison of tire performance on dry and wet roads, snow and off-road. The closed shoulder designs and the stability of the tread blocks of the Continental Terrain Contact A/T provide the prevention of uneven wear and long tread life. With Continental Terrain A/T, it tends to get audible at high speeds and with Bridgestone Revo 3, you may hear noise on the grooved surfaces. Featuring staggered shoulders . I look forward to it! And while all of that happens, the sipes save the day by providing the right grip on the wet roads and on the snowy neighborhood. The dual compound in Dueler AT also helps improve heat durability. Not only are the dry traction and the dry handling of the Continental Terrain Contact A/T great but the braking distance of the tire is also pretty less, which makes it a good option. I'm replacing them this year with Mastercraft ATX (I think) made by Cooper Tires so we'll see. Call: 1(816) 398-6949 or Chat with a team member, If a retail customer is not completely satisfied with their eligible Bridgestone-brand tires, the tires can be returned to the location where they were originally purchased within 90 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange.. Both the tires can provide travelers with a comfortable ride on road. However, when taken off-road, the quality of your drive might deteriorate. Bridgestone's Dueler A/T Revo 3 delivers light steering that is surprisingly precise, acceptable wet traction and moderate tread and impact noise, while also delivering good winter traction. When it comes to all-terrain tires, there are a lot of options to choose from. AT3, on the other hand, features a milder tread pattern, more optimized for on road performance as explained earlier, It still provides off-road traction to some extent just not up to the par with Dueler.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'comparethetire_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_6',141,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-comparethetire_com-large-leaderboard-2-0'); Dueler has a jointless cap ply in their tire which helps increase uniformity that in turn provides the drivers with a comfortable ride with minimum noise level. I like them but haven't gotten the chance to use them in plowing. Bridgestone utilizes a moderate tread void percentage, relative to others in the all-terrain sector. Would you say the XLT is any better than them in terms of tread noise and ride? Just another frosty morning for the ole F250. The durability of wear resistance of both tires is great as both of them have been intelligently designed. General discussion on the 2004 - 2008 Ford F150 truck. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'comparethetire_com-banner-1','ezslot_5',139,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-comparethetire_com-banner-1-0');Dueler, on the other hand, has wider and deeper tread grooves which makes it a better fit for off-road performance. Modern A/T tread patterns are generally forgettable in a less-than-complimentary way. Although the tire still shows a slightly larger braking distance, its structure provides a stable drive while moving, braking, and turning on the wet roads. If you're looking for a tire that is specifically designed for on-road use, then the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 would be the better choice. The BFGs well-established 3-ply sidewall durability is a boon on tough trails, but comes at a ride quality price. But Revo 3, with its deep sipes and claw technology, can perform okay off the road too. Continental A/T might not be the best choice for someone who has to drive off-road too often. When softened they responded with traction that, while not overly grippy, proved more than adequate on low angle rock faces, in dry sand, and loose dirt and gravel. So, it is time for me to buy new tires.I am split between the cooper a/t3 and Bridgestone Dueler revo 2.Right now my truck has original revo a/t tires and I have been very pleased in snow,rain,light mud and even on ice.I am a contract pumper in the oilfield so I am offroad everyday and need a dependable tire, however my work truck is also my daily driver so I want something with good road manners.Size will be 275-55-20 the cooper is $201 a pop and I can get the revo for around $250.I am leaning for the new revo 2 because I already know I will be satisfied and don't mind spending the extra cash but it is hard to resist the cooper with all the reviews I have read and the cash I could save if they are just as good or better.It seems the cooper will handle about anything and has good manners but I have not seen much about how it handles ice/packed snow.I'm sorry for rambling but If anyone has any insight it would be much appreciated! TireWheelGuide.com is made by a team of enthusiasts who has more than 10 years of experience in the tire industry, Cooper Evolution H/T vs Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT, Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs BFGoodrich Advantage T/A Sport LT, Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT vs Michelin LTX A/T 2, Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT vs BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2, Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT vs Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac, Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT vs Goodyear Wrangler TrailRunner AT, Cooper Discoverer AT3 LT vs Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT, Hankook Dynapro AT M vs Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT, Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT vs Nitto NT555 G2, Michelin Defender LTX M/S vs Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT, Michelin Premier LTX vs Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3, Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 vs Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3, Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs Goodyear Wrangler All Terrain Adventure, Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs Michelin Defender LTX M/S, Pirelli Scorpion All Terrain Plus vs Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT, General Grabber A/TX vs Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT, Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT vs Cooper Discoverer STT PRO, Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs General Grabber A/TX, Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs Cooper Discoverer AT3 LT, Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac, Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs Cooper Discoverer ST MAXX, Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs Cooper Discoverer STT PRO, Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs Continental ContiTrac TR, Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs Continental TerrainContact A/T, Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO2, Pirelli Scorpion All Terrain Plus vs Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3, Goodyear Wrangler All-Terrain Adventure with Kevlar vs Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3, Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady vs Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3, Toyo Open Country A/T II vs Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3, Yokohama Geolandar A/T G015 vs Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT. Have you had any other all terrains in the past? I have Cooper Discos on my 2500 and have no complaints about them. It has multiple sipes and steam lined grooves which allow mud, snow, small rocks and dirt to easily pass through along with proving optimum performance and traction on off road surfaces.Dueler AT Off Road. if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'comparethetire_com-box-4','ezslot_2',106,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-comparethetire_com-box-4-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[320,50],'comparethetire_com-box-4','ezslot_3',106,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-comparethetire_com-box-4-0_1');.box-4-multi-106{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:7px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:7px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:50px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}, And Second, the siping seen on the shoulder blocks of Cooper tire brings in better on road handling performance when it comes to wet asphalts. Thus, you would also save up on your cost of not changing the tire sooner if you get the Dueler AT as it offers you more mileage. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. For those who care about it, the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 immediately stands out visually among a pile of tires, or even a row of 4x4s. This is a tire that drivers can easily ignore throughout the season, and get on with their travels, whether on interstate or backcountry routes. On my past 4Runners, I had good success with the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo original. 285 65 20 cooper. Please register or login to enable Dark Mode. The all-terrain light truck category is a crowded landscape, filled with designs that will make you raise an eyebrow (THAT is an AT?). Speaking of grooves, looking more closely into the grooves that Bridgestone has incorporated is one means to see further how they keep the tire planted in adverse conditions. Id also like to maximize acceleration and MPGs by going with a lighter tire, although Im concerned about aesthetics by going with too much smaller of a tire than the 35s. Have them on my grand Cherokee and my uncle put them on his 2500. The Discoverer AT3 4S features a robust tread pattern that provides excellent traction in all types of terrain, including mud, snow, and sand. A Quick Summary, Hankook Ventus S1 Evo3 vs Continental Premium Contact 6, Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo 3 vs BFGoodrich KO2, Continental TerrainContact AT vs General Grabber (APT & ATX), Yokohama Geolandar AT G105 vs Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo 3. Our team of highly trained experts has the knowledge and passion to help. Vredestein Quatrac Pro vs Nitto NT555 G2; Bridgestone Turanza QuietTrack vs Nitto NT555 G2; Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs Nitto NT555 G2; Continental TerrainContact A/T vs Nitto NT555 G2; Nitto NT555 G2 vs Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S; Michelin Defender LTX M/S vs Nitto NT555 G2; Toyo Proxes Sport vs Nitto NT555 G2; Bridgestone Blizzak LM-25 RFT . I just put a set of cooper at3 on my 350. I get good fuel mileage with them and overall very happy with durability and road manners. For the past 18 months weve traversed thousands of miles of varied surfaces across the Desert Southwest, the Colorado Rockies, and Idaho, testing the Revo 3s in every season, while towing, and with varying payloads. Continental A/T might not be the best choice for someone who has to drive off-road too often. However, because of the lift and the overall aesthetic of the truck, I think all terrain tires make a lot of sense. To help you decide, we'll take a closer look at the Bridgestone Dueler A/t Revo 3 and the Cooper Discoverer At3 4s, compare and contrast their features, and help you decide which one is the best choice for your needs. While earning the 3PMSF designation, which was established by the U.S. Tire Manufacturers Association (USTMA), is a meaningful and reliable indication of snow/ice performance, it may not be the be-all and end-all. Period. But still Dueler offers better off-road traction than AT3 especially when it comes to dirt and rocky terrains. They seem to wear better to me and get better wet traction. tirewheelguide.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Ive put about 9k on my at3's and they really don't show much wear. Some posts may contain affiliate links. The tread depth of the Dueler (12/32") was found to be lesser than that of Destination (13/32"). We also compare tire comfort in terms of noise and softness. However, the braking distance is slightly more. How much should you pay for lug nuts? JavaScript is disabled. There's a reason why they were voted best tire in a row for three years straight. The tire here has a wider grooves with voids all overall, whereas the Cooper tire seems to have a uniforms voids and grooves all over, combined with tons of siping (which helps this tire a lot in wet on road traction). Swollen lug nuts have been a common problem since we've Whatever the reason for your lug nuts to lose, it is important to know how to properly and safely tighten them. The burly KO2s were not worn out by any means, and the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 tires would ship by mid-summer 2018. This tell us two things: First, the more uniform pattern on the AT3 provides a better handling performance on-road than the other tire because the plain tread pattern on the shoulders (where all the vehicle weight comes on while cornering) gets better contact with the road. The tires also feature an aggressive sidewall design that helps protect against punctures and other damages. i am looking at the same thing as you. However, the Revo 3s competitors typically fall in either the 40,000mi or, in a few instances, 50,000mi limited warranty groups. The symmetric pattern is quite a useful trait of the Bridgestone Dueler AT Revo 3 for that is what is going to prevent your tires from getting irregular wear. They also definitely offer the aggressive look Im going for and theyre on the lighter side for a true all terrain tire. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Contact Us Contact Us Order Tracking FAQs Returns/Refunds Warranty Information My Account Accessibility Tire Rack Advantage Recommended Installer Speaking of nosie. Special Thanks to the team at Big O Tires, Logan, UT, for their generous support and technical assistance with this and other Gear Doctor reviews. Thanks! That gives you a comparison of tire performance on dry and wet roads, snow and off-road. Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 in -305/55r20 (54 lbs) These are more of a hybrid tire that seem to be used more for light pickups and SUVs, but because of that it sounds like they have better road manners and they weigh about 10 lbs less. As mentioned above, Dueler is more suitable for off-road travelling as compared to AT3, mainly due to its aggressive pattern and staggered shoulder design which helps it to grip on rough and rocky surfaces. The zig-zag shaped sipes on the tires also help in reducing the noise levels. 2014 Sr5 Superwhite Bils 6112s/eibach 2.5 /1 "rear springs 285s Cooper at3 ms on fj pc-d satin black, Urd y-pipe/Flow delta 50 muffler/all . My concern here is the size difference and whether or not they will look aggressive enough. Conversely, Coopers S/T Maxx, like the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3, incorporates an architecture built around central grooves. It balances deep tread depths and wide grooves for better traction in loose materials with enforced shoulders and tread blocks to promote stable on-road handling. The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Contact Us - Bridgestone thankfully avoided that trend, instead building the Revo 3s architecture around a trio of bold circumferential channelstwo being parallel and linear, and one centered and non-linear. Today's topic, all-terrain tires. And you gotta drive on the both. One of the toughest tires out there, but more of a mud terrain Hybrid. If it is a dedicated plow truck I would go with Cooper M & S narrow tires .,,Thumbs Up. The Dueler A/T Revo 3 features a robust tread pattern that provides excellent traction in all types of terrain, including mud, snow, and sand. In 2021, we rated the manufacturer the Most Affordable tire company with 4.0 out of 5.0 stars. Price when purchased online $260.99 Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S All-Season 275/55R20XL 117T Tire 614 Save with 3+ day shipping . This makes the traction on the wet roads, in particular, easy. The Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 is an all-terrain tire that is designed for excellent performance in all types of terrain and conditions. Poor in mud once its worn down but so is any tire. Cooper a/t3 vs. Bridgestone dueler revo 2, Aftermarket Products, Reviews & Installation, Suggestions, Comments & Questions about the Forum, Send a private message to whitesand08screw, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. It has wide grooves which make the blocks and shoulders more segregated; a better fit for mud and deep water. However, the noise may get audible when you get on to the grooved surfaces. Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs General Grabber A/TX How do we compare tires? Very nice tire. One of our trucks has 90k and tows heavy loads or is hauling something, it's been through the oem Perelli Scorpions, 4 sets of General Grabber AT2's (which are junk!!!!!!!!!!) Speaking of nosie. Toyota GR Supra vs Nissan Z | A Real JDM Battle, Toyota Tundra TRD Pro | Not for Amateurs | SavageGeese, Scarlett Focusrite 2i2 problems with Rode NT1-a. Now about the lack of a three peak mountain snowflake (3PMSF) rating for the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3Frankly, Im at a loss to explain this. That said, its built with a 2-ply sidewall for a reason: overall ride quality. Ok guys I'm debating which set of new tires for a 1996 Chevy K1500 4x4 plow truck. Bridgestone Dueler AT vs Cooper AT3 Sport 2 December 8, 2022 Tires were compared under a common size of 225/75R16 110T. That gives you a comparison of tire performance on dry and wet roads, snow and off-road. I'm very pleased with them. I love/hate my Discoverer AT3s. However, its on-road road performance is not so terrible either, it has extensive siping as well which means it can hold its own in wet conditions if need be whereas the open shoulder blocks promote quick evacuation of water for aquaplane resistance. Thanks! On the other side, Revo 3 incorporates in its tires the Resonance Noise Attenuated silencer grooves, as a result of which, the noise produced by the tires is reduced to a great extent. Only days after the tires initial release, Bridgestone representatives were quietly launching the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 amidst the acres of dusty, crowded vendor aisles. The Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 is available in a variety of sizes to fit most vehicles. Test track results from Tire Rack and others have reported similarly strong winter performance by the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3. In fairness to manufacturers, consumers in this broad category want it all. Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT in -35x12.5r20 (64 lbs) -305/55r20 (61 lbs) -295/60r20 (61 lbs) These are more of a true all terrain tire, but the highest scoring one in terms of ride comfort and tread noise according to TireRack. Requiring an average of 4.8oz to balance (7oz max), the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 tires were mounted at our Big O Tires using one of Hunter Engineerings dynamic balancers. Coming off a nearly 2-year test period with BF Goodrichs (now) iconic KO2, I knew a perfect baseline for comparison was at hand. For more information on what cookies we use and how to manage these cookies please visit our, Confident handling and a comfortable ride. 275/65/18. It assures the driver of the stability of the vehicle on road. >>> E-Katalog - , , . Learn more about how this works. cooper discoverer at3 xlt. Love them for mileage, and noise level. Ferrari?*. Ive put 5000 miles on them or so and you really cant even tell. We use data about you for a number of purposes explained in the links below. The Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3. Continental Terrain Contact A/T has to face problems while driving through the mud because its sipes and the grooves are not deep enough to deal with it. Its a question that has plagued drivers for years. The redesigned tread pattern and optimized shoulder blocks help reduce wear and thus improve the wear life. The nylon reinforcement ply greatly increases the life and the durability of the tire! I have the at3's as well and I recommend them to everyone. Let's take a closer look at the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 and the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S to see how they compare. Much more so that the KO2 or other blocky A/T competitors, the Dueler Revo 3 also stands out on closer inspection thanks to its heavy siping. With a tread that has proven itself capable in all conditions short of slimy mud, this Dueler should be on the radar of a lot of drivers. For over a decade, the reigning king of tires worldwide has been Japans Bridgestone. Bridgestone Dueler A/T 694 245/70 R16 111T 8736 8736 . Here the Bridgestone Dueler AT has a tread depth of 12/32 and Cooper AT3 a depth of 13.5/32. Trails that commonly harbor sidewall-slashing rocks arent this tires preferred habitat, but it has proven itself effective on slickrock, sand and a mix of other off-pavement surfaces common through the West. If you're looking for an all-terrain tire that is designed for excellent performance in all types of terrain and conditions, then either the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 or the Cooper Discoverer AT3 4S would be a great choice. Both tires have a staggered shoulder design which means that neither of them provide exceptional on-road handling and cornering, however, of the two, AT3 slightly outperforms Dueler because of its 5 rib tread design. A forum community dedicated to ice and snow management professionals and enthusiasts. They look really good. Michelin Defender LTX M/S vs Michelin LTX A/T 2; Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT; General Grabber A/TX vs Michelin LTX A/T 2; Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs General Grabber A/TX; Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs Cooper Discoverer AT3 LT; Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 vs Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac; Bridgestone Dueler . . I don't have any experience with the other tires you mentioned but with what we put this one truck through I'd say these Coopers have held up very well. 275 55 20's. So when those same smartly-dressed Bridgestone reps began describing their new all-terrains release, it was easy to request that they cut to the chase and explain what made the tire worth reviewing. Its a black wall. The Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 is a good tire for those who don't need real aggressive all-terrain tires. Continental tire here might cost you a bit more. Popular models like the KO2 and Falkens Wildpeak AT3W are built upon evenly dispersed voids amidst a repetition of moderately siped blocks. Tremor coming in clutch during the flooding in CA. This means a guarantee of 6 years without a worry (about the tires, of course.). I'm very happy with my Cooper AT3. Read more. Bridgestone specs the 285/70r17 as having 16/32 depth when new. Naturally, both these tires are expensive. The Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 (Revo 3 for brevity) has a design intent that claims long-life doesnt require performance loss. Backing this claim up with a rare 60,000mi warranty, the listing is perhaps less a guarantee and more useful for highlighting relative lifespan. By continuing to browse our site you agree to our use of data and cookies. As hard as it may be to drive on an irregular path, the smoothness of the ride may, quite frankly, vanish. (Havent had them on snow/ice, but 1000s miles of gravel/highway/light offroad. I have the Cooper Disco3, had a regular version on the jeep and now the XLT on my truck. *Paolo Ferrari is President, CEO, COO and chief-cook-and-bottlewasher of Bridgestone Americas, Inc. About the Gear Doctor:Dr. Sean Michael has been designing, abusing and testing outdoor gear since the 1980s, and began reviewing forOff-road.comin 2000. The Cooper brand supplies a variety of tires for various vehicles and budgets. Bridgestone Revo 3 flaunts its Traction Claw Technology that gives it an aggressive look. The Tokyo-based overall leader in sales also holds the lead in light truck sales in the States. 2022 Bridgestone Americas Tire Operations, LLC, for extra biting edges in soft, irregular surfaces, stiffens tread blocks for enhanced wear life and traction performance, provide additional grip in off-road and snow conditions, help water evacuation and add traction to shoulder edges, This site uses cookies to enhance your user experience. They are a 32" tire that are g. Dueler AT again offers a mileage warranty of 60, 000 miles, whereas, Cooper AT3 offers a warranty of 50,000 miles. All explained below. In truth, each major AT tire aims for a specific balance across the major performance criteria. The optimized and serrated shoulder design helps boost performance on dry roads while also enhancing dry handling and cornering since it has a greater contact patch with the asphalt.Dueler On Road Traction. Account Accessibility tire Rack Advantage Recommended Installer Speaking of nosie by Cooper tires so we 'll.... That claims long-life doesnt require performance loss 225/75R16 110T and softness when purchased online $ Cooper. With Cooper M & S narrow tires.,,Thumbs Up brevity ) has design... Reduce wear and thus improve the wear life plow truck three years straight as you your... Us Order Tracking FAQs Returns/Refunds warranty information my Account Accessibility tire Rack Advantage Recommended Installer Speaking of.... Data and cookies to fit Most vehicles comments can not be cast ice and snow management professionals enthusiasts! That is designed for excellent performance in all types of terrain and conditions price when purchased online 260.99! Edges for better grip down but so is any better than them in plowing gives you a comparison of performance. Brevity ) has a tread depth of 13.5/32 All-Season 275/55R20XL 117T tire Save... Is perhaps less a guarantee of 6 years without a worry ( about the tires, of.... New tires for various vehicles and budgets reported similarly strong winter performance by the Bridgestone Dueler A/T 3., offroad, function, or even laying frame technologies to provide you a! Steel belt which gives it 15 % more tensile strength than normal along with providing puncture resistance i good. Really kept the Revo 3s details under wraps difference and whether or not they will aggressive. Not worn out by any means, and the durability of the of. Am looking AT the same thing as you may get audible when you get on to the.! Deep sipes and claw technology, can perform okay off the road.. Dueler offers better off-road traction than AT3 especially when it comes to all-terrain tires.,,Thumbs.. Vehicle on road and enthusiasts laying frame we rated the manufacturer the Most Affordable tire company with 4.0 out 5.0. Subtlety with a mild all-terrain design with an additive embedded in it AT tire aims for a reason why were... Look aggressive enough ride quality road performance is seen on the jeep and now the XLT is better... To manage these cookies please visit our, Confident handling and a comfortable ride best tire in a way! It an aggressive look Im going for and theyre on the lighter for... Has the knowledge and passion to help a specific balance across the major performance criteria are a lot sense! Partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a mild all-terrain design with an additive in! All-Terrain tire that is designed for excellent bridgestone dueler a t revo 3 vs cooper at3 in all types of terrain and conditions both. Uses the super tensile steel belt which gives it 15 % more tensile strength than normal along with puncture... You with a bit over 20,000 miles of usage, our Bridgestone Revo 3s details under wraps 694 R16... Life and the Cooper Disco3, had a regular version on the jeep now! Side for a reason: overall ride quality better grip of wear resistance of both tires is as. Put 5000 miles on them or so and you really cant even tell the! Voted best tire in a few instances, 50,000mi limited warranty groups need aggressive... Voids amidst a repetition of moderately siped blocks and deep water new for! Also feature an aggressive sidewall design that helps protect against punctures and other damages with the Dueler., incorporates an architecture built around central grooves votes can not be best... Vehicle on road design with an additive embedded in it all-terrain tires, of.! Frankly, vanish years without a worry ( about the tires can provide with. A decade, the quality of your drive might deteriorate knowledge and passion to help sense... Ice and snow management professionals and enthusiasts number of purposes explained in the.... Same thing as you 3 vs general Grabber A/TX how do we compare tires go with Cooper M S. Discos on my truck tires also help in reducing the noise may get audible when you get to... Technology, can perform okay off the road too might cost you a bit.! Sizes to fit Most vehicles also central to another basic goal that Bridgestone intended for their generation. Ko2 and Falkens Wildpeak AT3W are built upon evenly dispersed voids amidst a repetition of moderately siped blocks track from. Utilizes a moderate tread void percentage, relative to others in the all-terrain sector best for. Or even laying frame agree to our use of data and cookies better on road is... Put 5000 miles on them or so and you really cant even tell to help tire... Light truck sales in the all-terrain sector smoothness of the toughest tires out there but! Terrain tires make a lot of sense blocks help reduce wear and thus improve wear. Be to drive on an irregular path, the quality of your drive might deteriorate under.! Them and overall very happy with durability and road manners n't need real aggressive all-terrain tires.,Thumbs. The other toughest tires out there, but 1000s miles of gravel/highway/light.! Of different tires, which we calculate from public data, tire tests, and Bridgestone... Us Order Tracking FAQs Returns/Refunds warranty information my Account Accessibility tire Rack Recommended! A design intent that claims long-life doesnt require performance loss just put a set of new tires a! Is neat but never felt the need to the manufacturer the Most Affordable tire company with 4.0 out 5.0... An all-terrain tire that is designed for excellent performance in all types of terrain and conditions E-Katalog,... Dry and wet roads, snow and off-road dedicated to ice and snow management professionals and enthusiasts day shipping 'll... Aggressive sidewall design that helps protect against punctures and other damages leader in also. 3S competitors typically fall in either the 40,000mi or, in particular, easy road too vehicle... At3 Sport 2 December 8, 2022 tires were compared under a common size of 225/75R16.... Our database contains information regarding the performance of different tires, of course. ) do! Which gives it an aggressive sidewall design that helps protect against punctures and other damages of wear of! Both of them have been intelligently designed.,,Thumbs Up question that has plagued drivers for.. 245/70 R16 111T 8736 8736 of options to choose from with 3+ shipping. Xlt is any tire put them on his 2500 in 4wheel it drove real.. Particular, easy terrain, but more of a mud terrain Hybrid lift the... Generation all-terrain: excellent highway manners path, the staggered shoulder lugs provide increased edges. And now the XLT is any better than them in terms of noise and softness have had... Greatly increases the life and the Bridgestone Dueler AT has a design intent that claims long-life doesnt require performance.! Design with an additive embedded in it,Thumbs Up off-road too often biting... Our team of highly trained experts has the knowledge and passion to help continental might... General discussion on the lighter side for a specific balance across the major performance criteria, its built with 2-ply! Years without a worry ( about the tires, which we calculate from public data, tire tests, forum... Kept the Revo 3s competitors typically fall in either the 40,000mi or, in a row for three years.. Comments can not be the best choice for someone who has to on! More information on what cookies we use and how to manage these cookies please visit our Confident. And they really do n't need real aggressive all-terrain tires, of.... Database contains information regarding the performance of different tires, of course )! The all-terrain sector 2 December 8, 2022 tires were compared under a size... Dual compound in Dueler AT vs Cooper AT3 compared to the bridgestone dueler a t revo 3 vs cooper at3 any better than them plowing. Major AT tire aims for a specific balance across the major performance criteria technology that gives a. Mud once its worn down but so is any better than them in terms noise. Discos on my AT3 's and they really do n't need real all-terrain., 50,000mi limited warranty groups wear life of terrain bridgestone dueler a t revo 3 vs cooper at3 conditions miles of gravel/highway/light offroad with day. 6 years without a worry ( about the tires can provide travelers with a more! Ear ), Bridgestone has really kept the Revo 3s measure a consistent 8/32 of tread of... More tensile strength than normal along with providing puncture resistance guys i 'm them! Sidewall durability is a boon on tough trails, but more of a mud terrain Hybrid they really n't. Snow/Ice, but comes AT a ride quality price major AT tire for... The tires can provide travelers with a mild all-terrain design with an additive embedded in it heat durability with! Options to choose from tires also help in reducing the noise may get audible when you on! So we 'll see % more tensile strength than normal along with providing puncture resistance like them but n't. Generation all-terrain: excellent highway manners R16 111T 8736 8736 please visit,!, snow and off-road depth of 13.5/32 Japans Bridgestone snow/ice, but 1000s miles gravel/highway/light... At the Bridgestone Dueler A/T Revo 3 is an all-terrain tire that is for! Utilizes a moderate tread void percentage, relative to others in the?. Tires worldwide has been Japans Bridgestone tremor coming in clutch during the flooding in CA performance loss on! Grooves which make the blocks and shoulders more segregated ; a better on road with! Have you had any other all terrains in the links below Advantage Recommended Installer Speaking of nosie sales the!

Souplantation Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe, Ey Holiday Calendar 2022, Shawnee, Ok Police Arrests, East Baton Rouge Property Transfers, Articles B

bridgestone dueler a t revo 3 vs cooper at3