nexxus shampoo class action lawsuit

• This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.
  • '> administrator or law firm. I had alot of hair loss, not knowing why. Please add me to the list. I also forgot to mention that I started out years ago using Batiste and then I switched to Dove dry shampoo about three years ago. your claim status, claim form or questions about when payments are Sodium Lauryl Sulfate List Aussie Miracle Detox Shampoo Aussie Miracle Clean Shampoo A list of open investigations and My teens & I have used most of these brands of dry shampoos over the past few years. Now I know why, please add to me i use BOTH suave and dove products. Ive been using these dry shampoos on myself, and my children for years. I also used the dry dove shampoo for about a year , the Dove Dry Shampoo I used was Dove refresh& care fresh floral dry, my scalp started to break out in sores and itch like crazy to the point of blood, I had to see my family physician who prescribed a scalp lotion to put in my head , it is a prescription lotion called Betamethasone Valerate 1%, caused from the dry shampoo as it was the only thing different used on my hair. , [gravityform id="805" title="false" description="false" ajax="true" field_values="l=US"],
    2:22-cv-06422 in the U.S. District Court District of New Jersey. New cases and investigations, settlement deadlines, and news straight to your inbox. Theyre investigating whether class action lawsuits can be filed in light of claims that the products contain either DMDM hydantoin, a preservative that can release formaldehyde upon contact with water, or sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS). Plus, the company gained actual knowledge of the benzene risk at least as early as July 2021, Rullo alleges. Old Spice Pure Sport Dry Shampoo with UPC 37000785170 with a production code in the range of 9040-9239. I have 2 bottles of Dove dry shampoo in my bathroom pantry right now that I have to throw away. 9:28am, Nov 16. The recall notice was posted to the U.S. Food & Drug Administration website Oct. 18 and applies to certain products made before October 2021. settlement administrator or your attorney for any updates regarding I have pictures of my hair in the couch, shirt, just everywhere. Share Elmiron Maculopathy Lawsuit A class-action lawsuit was brought against its Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion products. A&x27;kin Fragrance-Free Mild & Gentle Hypoallergenic Shampoo 225-millilitre has been flagged by Product Safety Australia, noting that a batch of product might have been contaminated with a potentially dangerous bacteria.. Nov 04, 2022 Dove, Nexxus and other dry shampoos recalled for cancer-causing chemical Then on Monday, Valisure sent a citizen petition to the US Food and Drug Administration . Please add me, and contact me, as I have used Dove products for years and was diagnosed a few months ago with a blood cancer due to a genetic mutation caused by an unknown toxin per my hematologist. Formaldehyde, Sulfates in Shampoo, Keratin Hair Products, OGX Ever Straightening Plus Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo, Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy Keratin Color Care Shampoo, Aussie Miracle Coils Leave-in Stretching Cream, Dove Anti-Dandruff Shampoo - Dryness & Itch Relief, Dove Anti-Dandruff Shampoo - Soothing Moisture, Dove Anti-Dandruff Shampoo - Coconut & Hydration, Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Fortifying Shampoo & Conditioner - Dandruff Defense, Dove Men+Care Anti-Dandruff Fortifying Shampoo & Conditioner - Dryness & Itch Relief, Finesse 2-in-1 Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner, Got2b Phenomenal 2-in-1 Thickening Shampoo, Maui Moisture Color Protection + Sea Minerals Conditioner, Nexxus Clean & Pure Nourishing Detox Shampoo, Nexxus Therappe Ultimate Moisture Shampoo, Nexxus Diametress Weightless Volume Shampoo, Nexxus Hydra-Light Weightless Moisture Shampoo, Aussie Miracle Waves Anti-Frizz Hemp Shampoo, Paul Mitchells Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) announced an Unilever dry shampoo recall on October 21, instructing consumers to stop using certain Dove, Nexxus, Suave, TIGI and TRESemm dry. Hair hair is even more damaged than mine . We use cookies to improve functionality and performance, enhance user experience, and provide tailored content. 5 Piece Set. I use Nexxus pretty much every 3 days & I have used Suave on her for a while now too . Nexxus Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair Mask Regimen Gift Set for Dry Hair Therappe Humectress Beauty Gift Sets. ClassAction.org is a group of online professionals (designers, programmers and writers) with years of experience in the legal industry. The company said it has worked with its propellant suppliers to address the issue. Nexxus Clean & Pure Nourishing Detox Shampoo Nexxus Color Assure Shampoo Nexxus Therappe Ultimate Moisture Shampoo Nexxus Diametress Weightless Volume Shampoo Nexxus Hydra-Light Weightless Moisture Shampoo OGX Ever Straightening Plus Brazilian Keratin Therapy Shampoo Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree Hair and Body Moisturizer Sponsored . Have been a dry shampoo user for multiple years now, have my third appt with an oncologist for certain plasma concerns..curious if theirs any relation as my labs arent normal yet everythings only borderline worrisome at this point, how long do I have to wait for a maybe something to turn Into a big scary or terminal enough something to get Actual answers?