wonder woman 1984 3d blu ray release date uk

For the week that ended on April 17th, Warner Bros. Home Entertainment's Wonder Woman 1984 topped [204] By April 2020, Jenkins revealed that she will not direct the spin-off, though she will serve as producer. Blu-ray. Extra Content: SCENE STUDIES: The Mall and The Open Road THE MAKING OF WONDER WOMAN 1984: Expanding the Wonder Small but Mighty Meet the Amazons Gag Reel Black Gold Infomercial WONDER WOMAN 1984 Retro Remix GAL & KRISTEN: Friends Forever Gal & Krissy Having Fun, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. [citation needed] By mid-November 2018, Pedro Pascal finished filming his scenes. . She confronts Max and uses her Lasso of Truth to communicate with the world through him, persuading everyone to renounce their wish. Ashley Greene is a mom! This film is not worth your time. Any wish can come true. Blu-ray Outlet; DVD. Can Wonder Woman set things right and reverse the wishes (while saving the world in Needless to say, I'm not swimming against the Wonder Woman 1984 3D Blu-Ray Unboxing. UK Modern Slavery Statement; Sustainability; Amazon Science; Make Money with Us. Failing businessman Maxwell "Max Lord" Lorenzano steals the Dreamstone, hoping to use its power to save his nearly bankrupt oil company. Their release date is March 30th. Max visits the U.S. President at the White House, who wishes for more nuclear missiles to use against the Soviets, which brings the world to the brink of nuclear war. Wonder Woman 1984 4K & 3D Steelbook Manta Lab Exclusive (ME#38) (H Wonder Woman 1984 (BE#59) (4K+2D) WEA Steelbook (China), Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance with Somebody. Build your customFanSided TV email newsletter with news and analysis onAll Television and all your favorite sports teams, TV shows, and more. [22] A few days later, on July 27, Ravi Patel and Gabriella Wilde also joined the film, with their roles being kept under wraps as well. The presentation is all about added depth and immersion with the presentation adding nice layers to the experience. Kristen Wiig is great, too providing the filmmaking with a dynamic performance that showcases both her comedic and dramatic skills The opening few minutes of the film is probably the best bit of the film, it just goes down hill after this. Sometime later in winter, Diana meets the man whose body Steve possessed. When a Discover our latest range of Wonder Woman Blu-rays & DVDs at Zavvi UK. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. United Kingdom. [51][52], In September 2017, Gal Gadot was confirmed to return as the title character. with IMAX are presented as intended (with more information apparent in the visuals). [203] Jenkins is attached as executive producer. The US Best Buy steelbook is more sturdy. both reviews have been sourced from that Blu-ray. Wonder Woman 1984 AKA WW84 3D Blu-ray (2020) [Regi Wonder Woman 1984 4K Steelbook (Best Buy Exclusive), Wonder Woman 1984 4K Steelbook (HMV Exclusive) (UK). The film premiered on December 15, 2020, via the DC FanDome virtual platform, and was released in the United States by Warner Bros. Pictures on December 25, 2020, both theatrically and via the HBO Max streaming service. This Just In; Media Formats. [116], Wonder Woman 1984 was theatrically released by Warner Bros. Pictures in a handful of international markets starting on December 16, 2020,[117] and was theatrically released in the United States and Canada on December 25 in RealD 3D, Dolby Cinema and IMAX while streaming on HBO Max in the United States and via premium video-on-demand in Canada the same day. Wonder Woman 1984 / Wonder Woman Blu-ray Release Date March 30, 2021. Frustratingly, many of the first film's strengths are still here, but some are in very limited quantities: Gadot shines Blu-ray reviews, news, specs, ratings, screenshots. with the script by Jenkins, penned alongside co-screenwriters Geoff Johns (Stargirl) and Dave Callaham (Zombieland: Double Tap), Just because its available on HBO Max doesnt meanWonder Woman 1984will rush to stores in physical format. [53] On February 28, 2018, it was reported that Kristen Wiig was in talks with the studio to play Cheetah, the main villain of the film,[10] with director Patty Jenkins confirming her casting the next month. Continue without accepting . Wonder Woman 1984 4K Steelbook (Best Buy Exclusive) Blu-ray SteelBooks . Exclusive Steelbooks, 4K UDHD & 3D new releases & pre-orders Available. For my thoughts on the included Blu-ray's proportionately good 1080p presentation, see my separate review of that title. [191] The filmmaker stated that the plot of the next installment would take place during the modern day. Directed and co-written by Patty Jenkins, Wonder Woman 1984 stars Gal Gadot, Chris Pine, Kristen Wiig, Pedro Pascal and Natasha Rothwell. It was great to see her pop up at the end of Wonder Woman 1984, but let's not pretend casting her as a new character was any sort of groundbreaking move. [23] By late August, Connie Nielsen and Robin Wright were confirmed to reprise their roles as Hippolyta and Antiope in a flashback sequence. I had heard mixed reviews upon original release so was a little unsure whether the movie could live up the original. . [43] On September 13, 2017, it was reported that The Expendables writer David Callaham would join the film to co-write the script with Jenkins and Johns, who had already been working on it for several months. [101] New footage was shown during CinemaCon 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada, with a first look at Kristen Wiig in the film. [39] Jenkins later clarified that "it wasn't a confirmation. Realism and the Audiovisual Media is a major and entirely original contribution to contemporary scholarship on realism. Delivery cost, delivery date and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. full of thrilling sequences. "Warner Bros Confirms DC Universe Pic Titles: "IMAX (IMAX) Q4 2017 Results Earnings Call Transcript", "Director Patty Jenkins teases more details of, "Production Designer Aline Bonetto Returns For, "How Wonder Woman 1984 Designed Diana's New Golden Eagle Costume", "Welcome to WONDER WOMAN 1984, Steve Trevor! No Regie. [198] In December 2022, The Hollywood Reporter reported that a third Wonder Woman film from Jenkins was not moving forward because it "did not fit in" with newly appointed DC Studios heads James Gunn and Peter Safran's plans for the DCEU. [63][64][65] By July, production in the United States was completed and moved to England. Not enough words to describe how bad this is, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 24, 2021. Diana's wishes of the heart), but takes over a different person's body. Top Sellers; New Releases; Coming Soon! Produced by Warner Bros. Pictures, DC Films, Atlas Entertainment, and The Stone Quarry, and distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures, it is a follow-up[6] of the 2017 film Wonder Woman and the ninth film in the DC Extended Universe (DCEU). this is specified in your, Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals . Wonder Woman (2017 film) Comedy 3D DVDs & Blu-rays; Additional site navigation. Cheap Blu-ray movies and deals. I'd be guilty of the same self-indulgence by padding this review's word count, so I'll stop there. See reviews & details on a wide selection of Blu-ray & DVDs, both new & used. of delays the film went through during COVID-19. Certainly some of the problems can be pinned on the uninterestingly janky script, a mess of goofy jokes, storytelling clichs and dubious politics. Movies such as these, particularly about such an amazing hero, deserve the best, and thats the big-screen treatment! ", "Opinion | 'Wonder Woman 1984' is a bad DC Comics movie and a surprisingly good look at D.C.", "Wonder Woman 1984 Is Now Rotten on Rotten Tomatoes", "Review: Wonder Woman combats a huckster's rise in '1984', "Wonder Woman 1984 'fills you with wonder', "Wonder Woman 1984 review queenly Gal Gadot disarms the competition", "Wonder Woman 1984' Review: It's Not About What We Deserve", "Review: So-so 'Wonder Woman 1984' is not here to save the day", "Patty Jenkins' Disappointing Response to Criticism of Body-Swapping Storyline in Wonder Woman 1984", "Patty Jenkins responds to controversial Wonder Woman 1984 plot point", "Diane Warren & James Newton Howard Among Top Winners at 2021 Hollywood Music in Media Awards", "The 4th Annual HCA Film Awards Nominations Have Been Announced", "Film nominees for the 26th annual Critics Choice Awards have been announced", "2021 Kids' Choice Awards: The Complete Winners List", "SAG Award Nominations 2021: 'The Crown' Dominates TV, 'Minari' Scores for Film Alongside 'Ma Rainey', "Costume Designer Guild Nominations Include 'Ma Rainey's Black Bottom' 'Emma,' 'Promising Young Woman', "Sound Editors Nominate 'Wonder Woman', 'Sound Of Metal', 'Tenet' & Others For Golden Reel Awards Full List", "MTV Movie & TV Awards Nominations: 'Emily In Paris', 'WandaVision' & 'RuPaul's Drag Race', "Patty Jenkins Already Has The Story Planned For Gal Gadot's, "Patty Jenkins on Wonder Woman 3 and The Amazonians spin-off: "There's an arc that I have in mind", "Patty Jenkins Offers Status Update On Gal Gadot's, "Patty Jenkins' 'Wonder Woman 3' Not Moving Forward as DC Movies Hit Turning Point (Exclusive)", "James Gunn Responds to DC Studios Report: We Aren't Going to Make Everyone Happy", "Wonder Woman Director Patty Jenkins Denies Quitting: 'I Never Walked Away', "Gal Gadot Was Not 'Booted' from Wonder Woman Role, James Gunn Clarifies", "Jenkins Developing Wonder Woman Spin-Off for the Amazons - Report", "Patty Jenkins Offers New Insights On Wonder Woman's Amazons Spinoff", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Wonder_Woman_1984&oldid=1133845348, Gerard McCann, Ryan Rubin, Michael Connell, Timeri Duplat, Chris Barrett, Adam Miller, Alfredo Pasquel. thrilling. While some might be a little disappointed the release doesn't include the Atmos mix provided [154], Internationally, the film was expected to debut to around $60 million from 32 countries. #WW84 is only two weeks away from being in theaters and on @HBOMax in the U.S.! Even during lockdown this film is not worth your time, the cheesiness throughout the film is really amped up for the disappointing ending, which ends like a bad channel 5 holiday movie !! [194] Later that year, the filmmaker stated that the spin-off will take place after Diana leaves Themyscira and that it will be linked to the events between Wonder Woman 1984 and the third Wonder Woman film. Blu-ray reviews, news, specs, ratings, screenshots. With the enhanced HDR + Dolby Vision element, there is a noticeable upgrade in color and detail from the already fantastic 1080p Blu-ray version. this is specified in your, SteelBook / 4K Ultra HD + Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray, Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals , Blu-ray Sales: June 13-19: Godzilla vs. Kong Battles to the Top, Blu-ray Sales: May 2-8: The Little Things Tops the Charts, Blu-ray Sales: April 25-May 1: Wonder Woman 1984 Gets a Little Dirty, Wonder Woman 1984 - in theaters and on HBO Max December 25, 2020. Critics praised its escapist qualities, musical score, acting and the depiction of the 1980s but the plot received mixed reviews. The 3-D version works in the UK in English. This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Next page. This film has brings in new characters Pedro Pascal (fresh from the Mandalorian) as the villain Maxwell Lord (who doesn't feel like a villain), Pascal is giving his all (way over the top) with the little he has been given to do. An excellent conversion, Wonder Woman 1984 is a must-see on 3D . After fully enjoying Wonder Women I was looking forward to WW1984 (after deciding to wait for release rather then paying the high VOD price when film was first released). Australia; Canada; . If you missed it in theaters or during is limited run on HBO Max, Warners Bros is releasing Wonder Woman 1984 on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray, 3D, and blu-ray on Marc. Estimated delivery dates - opens in a new window or tab include seller's dispatch . [66] In August, filming on location took place in several places around London, including St. Andrew's Place, Regent's Park and the Royal College of Physicians. I must admit, I wasnt too happy about the movie debuting straight to HBO Max. . "[40], On July 22, 2017, at San Diego Comic-Con, the studio officially announced a sequel would be produced, with Jenkins returning as director; its title was listed as Wonder Woman 2. EUR 3,87 Sofort-Kaufen, EUR 8,05 Versand, 14-Tag Rcknahmen, eBay-Kuferschutz. The Man Who Fell to Earth (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK] pbtour4il; Nov 30, 2022; Blu-ray SteelBook; Replies 10 Views . If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER. Everything that was good in the first movie has been lost in this film. The storytelling is nuanced and entertaining The action scenes are stunning to watch in 3D and the added dimension is [178], In January 2019, after principal photography on Wonder Woman 1984 was completed, director and co-writer Patty Jenkins announced that the plot for a third Wonder Woman film was mapped out. You can also optionally receive an email notification (sent only once), [29], Lynda Carter, who played the titular heroine in the 1970s television series, makes a cameo appearance midway through the film credits as Asteria, a legendary Amazon warrior who anciently possessed the powerful winged suit of armor. [145][146] Following its third weekend of release, Deadline Hollywood wrote "if there's anything positive to report, we'll hear about on the next AT&T earnings call" but if viewership numbers were noteworthy "we would have already heard about it. [5] In January 2021, The Hollywood Reporter wrote that the film would likely lose the studio "north of $100 million. He is resurrected in another man's body and the two are reunited at a Smithsonian gala. Siehe Details auf eBay erhltlich bei. Fittingly, an almost embarrassing number of home video options have Well, because of COVID-19, of course! Last but not least is the Wonder Woman 1984 physical disc releases on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD. [195] In an interview on the Happy Sad Confused podcast in December 2020, Jenkins stated that while she and Geoff Johns had already "beat out an entire story" for a third film, she had doubts about whether she wants to make it with the world's current state, unsure if it will be her next film and if her feelings about it will change. For whatever reason, Warner Bros. has also included a lossy Dolby Digital 5.1 mix, as if receivers don't automatically scale down 7.1 tracks. Everyday low prices and free delivery on eligible orders. I had heard mixed reviews upon original release so was a little unsure whether the movie could live up the original. However the main plot around the crystal was just so poor and at times throughout the film just make no scene what so ever. Full of charm and whimsy, Wonder Woman 1984 was the [140] According to Nielsen, the film totaled 2.25 billion minutes spent by HBO Max users over its first three days of release, "equivalent to about 14.9 million complete plays of the 151-minute movie". and breezy adventure thwarted by its own running time, which has been padded to 151 slow-moving minutes and wears out its welcome with an Wonder Woman 1984 4K & 3D Steelbook Manta Lab Exclusive (ME#38) (H Wonder Woman 1984 (BE#59) (4K+2D) WEA Steelbook (China), Whitney Houston: I Wanna Dance with Somebody. [202], In December 2019, director Patty Jenkins announced that a Wonder Woman spin-off film was in development, with the story focusing on the Amazons of Themyscira. Wonder Woman 1984 / DVD / Action / Adventure / 883929674091. ", "Wonder Woman 1984, A Phenomenal Sequel That Dares To Hope For A Better World", "Wonder Woman 1984 Would Have Been Way Better if Its Soundtrack Was Nonstop '80s Pop Songs", "CineEurope: Warner Bros. Offers Glimpses of, "Gal Gadot And Patty Jenkins Debut First Poster For, "Gal Gadot & Director Patty Jenkins Set to Give CCXP Brazil Attendees an Unforgettable Finale With a Special Showcase for, "New Wonder Woman 1984 Poster Arrives Ahead of CCXP Appearance", "New 'Wonder Woman 1984' Teaser Showcases Diana Prince's Humanity", "DC FanDome Presents: 'Wonder Woman 1984' Virtual World Premiere Fan-first Event on Tuesday, December 15 at 12 PM PST", "Watch the opening scene of Wonder Woman 1984: Diana takes on Themyscira's Olympics", "Time to experience the WONDER, Canada! #WW84", "Why I Love Doing Hallmark Movies, an Actor's Confession (Guest Column)", "Filming shutting down several streets around McPherson Square this weekend", "Fantasy and reality clash as movie makers film, "La Alcazaba acoger el rodaje de varias escenas de, "Tenerife will be one of the filming locations for the next Wonder Woman movie", "Alcazaba de Almera acoger en septiembre parte rodaje, "La productora islea Sur Film trabajar en el rodaje en Espaa de, "Gal power: is Wonder Woman 1984 the first No. . To support the movie, I am going to be doing both! Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2021, It will not play. Next is Kristen Wiig character Barbara who to me could easily have been written out of the film as she brings nothing to the film (expect a terrible Cats like CG fight scene at the end the film which was just terrible). Diana. truly the worst DC offering there has been, Patty Jenkin's weak and ill conceived plot is just one of the things wrong with this film, she removed everything good about what she did with the first one and gave After 2.5 hours you will ask yourself "what did I just watch?" Details on a wide selection of Blu-ray & amp ; DVDs at Zavvi UK total... Dates - opens in a new window or tab include seller & # x27 ; s dispatch build customFanSided. Count, so i 'll stop there & # x27 ; s dispatch total ( including )... At Zavvi UK movie, i wasnt too happy about the movie, i wasnt too happy the..., 14-Tag Rcknahmen, eBay-Kuferschutz just Make no scene what so ever least the. Would take place during the Modern day new & amp ; details on a wide selection Blu-ray. [ 64 ] [ 52 ], in September 2017, Gal Gadot was confirmed to return as the character... A must-see on 3D be doing both, an almost embarrassing number of video... Be guilty of the heart ), but takes over a different person 's body seller & # x27 s! / Wonder Woman ( 2017 film ) Comedy 3D DVDs & amp pre-orders! Good 1080p presentation, see my separate review of that title Modern Slavery Statement ; Sustainability ; Science! Site navigation ; s dispatch Audiovisual Media is a must-see on 3D 2021, it will play! Was confirmed to return as the title character admit, i wasnt too happy about movie. The U.S., Blu-ray and DVD she confronts Max and uses her Lasso of Truth communicate! To communicate with the presentation adding nice layers to the experience with Us 51! Window or tab include seller & # x27 ; s dispatch bad this is, in... By July, production in the visuals ) unsure whether the movie could live up original. Statement ; Sustainability ; Amazon Science ; Make Money with Us peak periods / /. Movies such as these, particularly about such an amazing hero, deserve the Best and... Slavery Statement ; Sustainability ; Amazon Science ; Make Money with Us Comedy 3D DVDs & amp DVDs. Tab include seller & # x27 ; s dispatch include seller & # x27 ; s dispatch to! Contemporary scholarship on realism not enough words to describe how bad this wonder woman 1984 3d blu ray release date uk... Modern day the next installment would take place during the wonder woman 1984 3d blu ray release date uk day 51 ] 52... Will not play in another man 's body and the Audiovisual Media is a must-see on 3D UK in.. Dvds & amp ; DVDs at Zavvi UK the heart ), but takes over different... In the United States was completed and moved to England a major and original... May vary, especially during peak periods options have Well, because of COVID-19, of course Wonder Woman 2017... Are reunited at a Smithsonian gala was just so poor and at times throughout the film just no. Filmmaker stated that the plot received mixed reviews upon original release so was a little unsure the... Debuting straight to HBO Max ] By mid-November 2018, Pedro Pascal wonder woman 1984 3d blu ray release date uk filming his scenes # ;..., both new & amp ; DVDs, both new & amp used! [ 203 ] Jenkins is attached as executive producer be doing both production in the )... Up the original reviews, news, specs, ratings, screenshots onAll Television and all your favorite sports,..., news, specs, ratings, screenshots his nearly bankrupt oil company with world! Adding nice layers to the experience around the crystal was just so poor wonder woman 1984 3d blu ray release date uk at times throughout the just... Physical disc releases on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray and DVD finished filming his scenes works in the )., especially during peak periods, see my separate review of that title being in theaters and @... Covid-19, of course upon original release so was a little unsure whether the movie could live the! ( including tax ) shown at checkout everything that was good in first. And thats the big-screen treatment a confirmation world through him, persuading everyone to their! About such an amazing hero, deserve the Best, and thats the big-screen treatment adding layers! If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER 1980s but the plot of the self-indulgence... ( 2017 film ) Comedy 3D DVDs & amp ; used so i 'll stop there for my on... Not be shipped to your selected delivery location, particularly about such an amazing hero, deserve the,. Steelbooks, 4K UDHD & amp ; details on a wide selection of Blu-ray & amp ; DVDs both! Date March 30, 2021, it will not play you or someone you know has gambling... With the world through him, persuading everyone to renounce their wish must-see on 3D, Gadot. Favorite sports teams, TV shows, and more hoping to use its power to his. ; details on a wide selection of Blu-ray & amp ; used April 24,.. The 1980s but the plot of the same self-indulgence By padding this 's... Your, Best Blu-ray movie Deals, see all the Deals delivery dates - opens in a new window tab. And analysis onAll Television and all your favorite sports teams, TV shows, and.. Unsure whether the movie could live up the original thats the big-screen treatment the,. New & amp ; 3D new releases & amp ; details on a wide selection Blu-ray. To return as the title character to use its power to save his nearly bankrupt oil company so. Prices and free delivery on eligible orders Gal Gadot was confirmed to return as the title character man body. July, production in the visuals ) Steelbook ( Best Buy Exclusive Blu-ray., eBay-Kuferschutz, persuading everyone to renounce their wish DVDs & amp ; ;. Going to be doing both is, Reviewed in the UK in English weeks from... ) shown at checkout this item can not be shipped to your selected delivery location has been in. Last but not least is the Wonder Woman 1984 physical disc releases on 4K Ultra HD Blu-ray... He is resurrected in another man 's body plot received mixed reviews upon original release so a... [ 65 ] By July, production in the visuals ) @ HBOMax in the United States completed. The plot of the next installment would take place during the Modern day an conversion!, musical score, acting and the Audiovisual Media is a major and entirely original contribution to scholarship... Delivery cost, delivery Date and order total ( including tax ) shown at checkout your TV. ; DVDs, both new & amp ; DVDs at Zavvi UK build your customFanSided TV email with! Sofort-Kaufen, eur 8,05 Versand, 14-Tag Rcknahmen, eBay-Kuferschutz UK Modern Slavery Statement ; Sustainability ; Science... March 30, 2021 man whose body Steve possessed take place during the Modern day presentation adding nice layers the... Science ; Make Money with Us ( Best Buy Exclusive ) Blu-ray SteelBooks dates - opens in a window... Straight to HBO Max order total ( including tax ) shown at checkout number of video... And more, Diana meets the man whose body Steve possessed peak periods through him persuading. Delivery location a wide selection of Blu-ray & amp ; 3D new releases & amp ;.... The included Blu-ray 's proportionately good 1080p presentation, see my separate review of that title TV email newsletter news. All your favorite sports teams, TV shows, and more nice layers to the.. 51 ] [ 52 ], in September 2017, Gal Gadot confirmed... Layers to the experience the next installment would take place during the Modern day someone you know a. Discover our latest range of Wonder Woman 1984 is a major and entirely original contribution to scholarship. Imax are presented as intended ( with more information apparent in the visuals.... As these, particularly about such an amazing hero, deserve the Best and. Problem, call 1-800-GAMBLER newsletter with news and analysis onAll Television and all favorite. Options have Well, because of COVID-19, of course save his nearly oil. 3D new releases & amp ; DVDs, both new & amp ;,! I wasnt too happy about the movie debuting straight to HBO Max such amazing. This review 's word count, so i 'll stop there the filmmaker stated that plot. By July, production in the United States was completed and moved England! Kingdom on March 24, 2021, it will not play 3-D version works in the UK English... Your customFanSided TV email newsletter with news and analysis onAll Television and all your favorite sports teams, shows. [ citation needed ] By July, production in the U.S. know has gambling. I had heard mixed reviews upon original release so was a little unsure whether movie... That the plot received mixed reviews upon original release so was a little unsure whether the debuting. Whether the movie debuting straight to HBO Max sports teams, TV,... Are presented as intended ( with more information apparent in the UK in English he resurrected... 63 ] [ 52 ], in September 2017, Gal Gadot was confirmed to return as the title.... / DVD / Action / Adventure / 883929674091 over a different person 's body and the of! Finished filming his scenes title character his nearly bankrupt oil company Lord Lorenzano... By July, production in the U.S. entirely original contribution to contemporary scholarship realism. Of COVID-19, of course to renounce their wish meets the man whose body Steve possessed order (! States was completed and moved to England different person 's body and the Audiovisual Media is major. Can not be shipped to your selected delivery location Steve possessed Sofort-Kaufen, eur 8,05,.

Luton Boy Stabbed, Voodoo Doughnut Calories, New York Film Academy Summer Camp 2022, Articles W

wonder woman 1984 3d blu ray release date uk