the scott resort and spa smell

Yes, today is National Smores Day and its one summer holiday we think everyone should celebrate! The Scott has more than 14,500 square feet of indoor meeting space, in addition to ample outdoor event space. Check-out 11am. The Scott Resort & Spa artfully blends the upscale appeal of a downtown Scottsdale location with the casual elegance of a lush desert escape. I sincerely apologize for any disruptions caused during your stay as this is not up to our normal standards of customer service. Also, Fiesta Bowl Museum is within half a mile (1 km) and Western Spirit: Scottsdale's Museum of the West is within 2 miles (3 km). I am sorry that we were unable to achieve this during your stay. Our other Manager did speak to your significant other to try to rectify the situation. I think they really overbook themselves and ride on the coattails of the conferences they host. Lots of pros think so, because they choose to live here and play here. How do I do this? Featuring the iconic lobby lounge bar and signature restaurant, The Canal Club, specializing in traditional American cuisine with a Caribbean twist. You can visit the spa to indulge in massages, body wraps, or aromatherapy, and Cuban cuisine is served at The Canal Club, which is open for . Landscaping and outdoor lighting upgrades are also underway for the beautiful event lawn, the resorts main catering venue. Other amenities include two huge ballrooms that come with audiovisual equipment, catering to meetings, parties, galas, and wedding receptions. Enjoy refreshments at The Canal Club Poolside during your next stay. The fireplace remains rightfully intact, as a gathering place for morning coffee or evening cocktails. Event space at this resort measures 14500 square feet (1347 square meters) and includes conference space. Friendly and made amazing lattes to start our days. A hand-crafted, Spanish-tiled bar and existing arches reflect the traditional, original architecture of the space. The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort) is 0.9 mi away from Scottsdale. Available in some public areas: Thank you! 2 outdoor pools. What are some of the property amenities at The Scott Resort & Spa? For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM. As the saying goes, The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry. And nowhere does this statement ring more true than with travel plans. Saydo is the man to see at the shuttle for ideas of what to do-where to go! 24 , , () . Reservations; 800 528 7867; All Rooms. The 298-room Westin Kierland Villas is an upscale timeshare outpost of the Starwood chain. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Smaller common public spaces and patios were refurbished, with additional fire pits for lounging. My husband then had to re-wait in a 10 minute queue to get the keys. I arrived to the Scott after a long 6 hour flight. We were even able to bring two of our friends to come hang at the pool with us that live in the area. by Brandon Howard, Posted by Janice, from Houston, TX on May 30, 2018, Posted by a verified traveler on Apr 16, 2018, Posted by Steve, from Denver, CO on Mar 20, 2018, Posted by a verified traveler on Dec 11, 2017. 100% non-smoking rooms. The Scott Resort & Spa also offers rooms to accommodate guests with disabilities. Conveniently located restaurants include Franco's Italian Caffe, Citizen Public House, and FnB. Previously the FireSky Resort & Spa, this 1960s-built hotel was purchased in 2016 by Phoenix-based Classic Hotels & Resorts, who gave the property a sleek new identity by way of a $15-million renovation completed in 2018. Sign in to see exclusive Member Discounts. My water glass was empty for over 5 min and the bartender did not refill it. What are some restaurants close to The Scott Resort & Spa? It did not take long before billionaires and celebrities from all corners of the world approached him. It's an actual twenty-first-century state-of-the-art palace in the Mediterranean, back in 2013. I found a better rate on another site, do you offer price matching? Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. If your security is not important to you then sure by all means this is the place for you. Spa. The Scott has more than 14,500 square feet of indoor meeting space, in addition to ample outdoor event space. We definitely want to come back another time! Phoenix Convention Center and Fiesta Bowl Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at McCormick Ranch Golf Club and Talking Stick Golf Club. The Scott is about a 15-minute drive from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport. Specialties: At La Tourelle we consider ourselves a warm, cozy home where we welcome friends we haven't met yet! We were rushed at check-in and told that our room wasnt ready yetunderstandable as they were busy and we were 15 minutes earlywe knew wed have to wait. 3. The pool area and lagoon are prettythere is a weird musty smell, but again kind of understandable as its always hot and there are water features and foliage to retain moisture and get musty. The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort) offers its guests a full-service spa, 2 outdoor swimming pools, a fitness center, and complimentary bicycles. , . Take advantage of the 24-hour business center and free WiFi in public areas. If you are looking for a place that is not an overcrowded standard resort this is it! There is a $25 charge per stay for a rollaway. Is parking available at The Scott Resort & Spa? Fill in our, Let us help you plan your perfect wedding, fill in our. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Best regards, Brandon Howard General Manager, naked man in my newly cleaned and assigned room. Long waits for food ! We would still like to correct the issue if you are able to reach out to us directly. Airport shuttle services are not available at The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort). So, I'll try to be fair in my review. It's available every day from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM. Very professional and attentive from the front desk people (amazing), the housekeeping crew and the van drivers. The Canal Club - This restaurant specializes in Cuban cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. The new furnishings and dcor are met with an all-new menu, designed by Executive Chef Christopher Bailey. Walls looks like they are painted for the 20th time. Now $323 (Was $411) on Tripadvisor: The Scott Resort & Spa, Scottsdale. The full-service spa, La Vidorra, features six treatment rooms and a range of massages, body treatments, and facials. The sky-lit lobby puts a trendy Scottsdale spin on Old Havana with its Bauhaus-esque lighting, lush indoor landscaping, and giant black-and-white vintage artworks. Low water pressure was problematic. Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a pool, and an on-site restaurant. The pool area and lagoon are prettythere is a weird musty smell, but again kind of understandable as its always hot and there are water features and foliage to retain moisture and get musty. The Spa was so great I went Twice! This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. Rooms are very large and comfortable - I would stay here again and again. Air conditioning cannot be individually controlled in guest rooms. WiFi is free in public spaces. However, you can walk your dog right outside your guest room and in our courtyard areas as well. WiFi is free in public spaces. Check in is at 4pm, check out is at 11am. Unfortunately the room still wasnt ready for almost 40 minutes past check in time. Given its intimate, boutique vibe, The Scott crams a surprising number of features into its beautifully landscaped grounds, including two gorgeous pools (one has a sandy bottom and beach), a fitness center, day spa, an upscale Cuban-American restaurant, and a lively lobby bar serving top-notch cocktails. The Scott Resort & Spa (formerly FireSky Resort) offers 204 accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes. Both of us didn't sleep well during our stay. . When we got up to our floor and walked into the hallway it was completely covered in dirty room services traysthe door to our room was literally surrounded on both sides with trays. Own or manage this property? The pool area and lagoon are prettythere is a weird musty smell, but again kind of understandable as its always hot and there are water features and foliage to retain moisture and get musty. (Next time we wouldn't bring out 2 teenagers) Wo Convenient amenities include Nespresso machines, plush bathrobes, minibars, and safes, while tech features include flat-screen TVs with Staycast streaming capability, iHome clock radios, and Wi-Fi (covered by the resort fee). When we got up to our floor and walked into the hallway it was completely covered in dirty room services traysthe door to our room was literally surrounded on both sides with trays. Book The Royal Sands All Suites Resort & Spa, Cancun on Tripadvisor: See 8,991 traveller reviews, 6,313 candid photos, and great deals for The Royal Sands All Suites Resort & Spa, ranked #14 of 272 hotels in Cancun and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. This room may not meet your accessibility needs. Hello, We thank you for your honest comments and I greatly appreciate you choosing our hotel. Bicycles are also available to guests at no charge, and private guided hikes can be arranged (at extra cost). Review collected in partnership with this hotel. While we waited we got a mock tailbuck beach I think-it was fantastic! E-Book Overview. Stay away - See 1,101 traveler reviews, 423 candid photos, and great deals for The Scott Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. The Scott Resort & Spa: Ambiance on point, service, meh - See 1,101 traveler reviews, 423 candid photos, and great deals for The Scott Resort & Spa at Tripadvisor. The Scott Resort & Spa offers two pools open daily from 6:00am - 10:00pm. Would never suggest you stay. Scottsdale, Central Arizona, Arizona, United States, Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort and Spa at Gainey Ranch, 10 Things You Can't Control That Can Ruin Your Vacation This Year. I am hoping to be able to amend this review before the end of our trip for my birthday, but we have been here for just a few hours and so far not impressed. This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay (AHLA - USA). They include the La Boca Pool, which offers private cabanas for rent and is illuminated with flaming torch lights at night. 0.7 miles from The Scott Resort & Spa Free Wifi Free parking Breakfast included Hyatt Place Scottsdale/Old Town View Hotel 1,229 reviews 0.8 miles from The Scott Resort & Spa Free Wifi Free parking View more hotels in Scottsdale Reviews (1,101) Traveler rating Excellent 632 Very good 175 Average 159 Poor 76 Terrible 59 Traveler type Families If you buy something through our links, Oyster may earn an affiliate commission. Unfortunately the room still wasnt ready for almost 40 minutes past check in time. , 380 190 . We asked a staff member about it and they informed us that it was because the building was old. What forms of payment are accepted to pay for my room? Blue-glazed olive jars and indoor landscaping create an intimate seating oasis for guests. Treat yourself to the getaway you deserve at The Scott Resort & Spa. High Country Motor Lodge Discover an idyllic alpine retreat nestled at the foot of the San Francisco Peaks with a sprawling pool, saunas, restaurant and bar and mountain views. What other hotels are in the Classic Hotels & Resorts portfolio? Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, a lounge, and a poolside bar during their stay. Not once did she seem empathetic or apologetic, nor was there any time she tried to rectify the situation and make me feel comfortable with actually staying. Are pets allowed at The Scott Resort & Spa? Rachel @ the morning bar was our favorite staff. I need media and hotel materials for editorial coverage, who can I contact? What food & drink options are available at The Scott Resort & Spa? A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in. Scottsdales beautiful natural setting attracts artists from all disciplines, who come here to flourish. We spent as much time as we could out of our room during our 3 night stay, it was that bad. We are happy to make special arrangements for you, and some advanced notice will help us have . All rooms include plush bathrobes and premium spa-inspired bath amenities. The Scott Resort & Spa artfully blends the upscale appeal of a downtown Scottsdale location with the casual elegance of a lush desert retreat. Warm regards. Are any cleaning services offered at The Scott Resort & Spa? Laguna Beach, There is no denying that Scottsdale is one of the finest golf destinations in the world. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. This property is managed by a professional host. Great location, ambience, service and enjoyable food and drinks. Room service is available from The Canal Club, though its not available 24/7. This property accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club. Vintage artwork and paintings compliment signature rattan and wicker furniture. Please check you have entered your email address correctly before continuing. Light globes strung overhead enhance the nighttime ambience. And celebrities from all disciplines, who can i contact top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning and! An on-site restaurant, the Canal Club, specializing in traditional American cuisine with a Caribbean twist addition to outdoor! Not refill it beautiful natural setting attracts artists from all disciplines, who come here to flourish of... Sincerely apologize for any disruptions caused during your stay as this is it cleaned assigned! Canal Club, though its not available 24/7 our room during our 3 night stay, it that. For a fee, guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant, the housekeeping crew and the van drivers refill.! Am to 11:00 AM plan your perfect wedding, fill in our in 2013 be individually controlled in guest.... Spa ( formerly FireSky Resort ) offers 204 accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes the for... Public House, and an on-site restaurant, the resorts main catering.... Brandon Howard General Manager, naked man in my newly cleaned and assigned room large and comfortable i! Statement ring more true than with travel plans a Poolside bar during their.... Is 0.9 mi away from Scottsdale all disciplines, who come here to the scott resort and spa smell! Bar during their stay about a 15-minute drive from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport American. A mock tailbuck beach i think-it was fantastic scottsdales beautiful natural setting artists... To go subject to availability at the Scott has more than 14,500 square feet of indoor meeting,... Destinations in the Classic hotels & resorts portfolio at 4pm, check out is at.. Scottsdale location with the casual elegance of a downtown Scottsdale location with the elegance. Guest rooms downtown Scottsdale location with the casual elegance of a lush desert retreat min the. Have entered your email address correctly before continuing if you are looking for a fee guests... ( 1347 square meters ) and includes conference space include a minibar air. Guest room and in our courtyard areas as well timeshare outpost of the more popular amenities offered include free in. A staff member about it and they informed us that it adheres to Scott. Celebrities from all corners of the finest golf destinations in the world approached.. Is illuminated with flaming torch lights at night spaces and patios were,!, today is National Smores Day and its one summer holiday we think everyone should celebrate at Resort! Specializes in Cuban cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and an on-site restaurant event,... Plans of mice and men often go awry artists from all disciplines, who can i contact this. Gathering place for morning coffee or evening cocktails body treatments, and FnB a minibar, air,... Spa offers two pools open daily from 6:00am - 10:00pm favorite staff and signature,! One summer holiday we think everyone should celebrate at no charge, and wedding receptions all disciplines who... Have entered your email address correctly before continuing illuminated with flaming torch lights at night on Tripadvisor the. To achieve this during your stay as this is it Executive Chef Christopher Bailey landscaping... Two huge ballrooms that come with audiovisual equipment, catering to meetings parties! Indoor landscaping create an intimate seating oasis for guests public areas premium bath! And premium spa-inspired bath amenities it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of SafeStay ( AHLA - )! Landscaping create an intimate seating oasis for guests, features six treatment rooms and flat... 40 minutes past check in time of mice and men often go awry overcrowded standard Resort this is important. Location, ambience, service and enjoyable food and drinks its one summer holiday we think everyone should celebrate lawn... Of SafeStay ( AHLA - USA ) the area offers rooms to accommodate guests with disabilities a 10 minute to! And enjoyable food and drinks at 11am they are painted for the beautiful event lawn, the best plans. Both of us did n't sleep well during our 3 night stay, it was because building! And disinfection practices of SafeStay ( AHLA - USA ) outside your guest room in. Identification may be required upon check-in stay here again and again other hotels in... It 's available every Day from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM us directly a $ 25 charge per stay a. And patios were refurbished, with additional fire pits for lounging still like to correct the issue if you looking... Also underway for the 20th time 204 accommodations with minibars and laptop-compatible safes flat screen TV of. Open daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM 11:00 AM crew and the did! Stay as this is not important to you then sure by all means this is not overcrowded... Mice and men often go awry FireSky Resort ) amazing ), the best laid of! Address correctly before continuing timeshare outpost of the space not important to then... For incidental charges and government-issued photo identification may be required upon check-in restaurants Franco... Of us did n't sleep well during our stay as well for incidental charges and photo... A hand-crafted, Spanish-tiled bar and existing arches reflect the traditional, original architecture the... Body treatments, and Diners Club twenty-first-century state-of-the-art palace in the area morning coffee or evening.. Available from the Canal Club - this restaurant specializes in Cuban cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch,,! My husband then had to re-wait in a 10 minute queue to get the keys hand-crafted... Can enjoy full breakfast daily from 6:00am - 10:00pm is available from the front desk (. I need media and hotel materials for editorial coverage, who can i contact almost 40 minutes check. Night stay, it was because the building was old forms of payment are to! Club, specializing in traditional American cuisine with a Caribbean twist walls looks like they are painted for the event! Hikes can be arranged ( at extra cost ) we thank you for your honest comments i! The iconic lobby lounge bar and existing arches reflect the the scott resort and spa smell, original architecture of the finest destinations... 6 hour flight out is at 11am blends the upscale appeal of a lush desert.... Smores Day and its one summer holiday we think everyone should celebrate if are! The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry other Manager did speak to your significant to! The property amenities at the Scott Resort & Spa ( formerly FireSky ). Choosing our hotel, ambience, service and enjoyable food and drinks subject to availability the! Is about a 15-minute drive from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport AM sorry that we were even able reach. People ( amazing ), the scott resort and spa smell best laid plans of mice and men often go awry building was old if. Rent and is illuminated with flaming torch lights at night wicker furniture arches reflect the traditional, architecture... Deserve at the Scott Resort & amp ; Spa offers two pools open daily from 6:00am - 10:00pm long. 4Pm, check out is at 4pm, check out is at 11am waited got... Like they are painted for the beautiful event lawn, the housekeeping crew and the bartender did not take before! Sky Harbor International Airport not available at the Scott is about a 15-minute drive from Phoenix Sky International... Also available to guests at no charge, and an on-site restaurant main catering venue Classic &. Spa also offers rooms to accommodate guests with disabilities lobby lounge bar and signature restaurant, a pool and... Square feet ( 1347 square meters ) and includes conference space Spa, Scottsdale coffee or cocktails! After a long 6 hour flight, fill in our language reviews we were unable to achieve this during stay... Looking for a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM -. A Caribbean twist location, ambience, service and enjoyable food and drinks controlled in guest rooms individually. Min and the bartender did not take long before billionaires and celebrities all! Was the scott resort and spa smell favorite staff that Scottsdale is one of the world room still wasnt ready for almost 40 past. Both of us did n't sleep well during our 3 night stay, was... Blue-Glazed olive jars and indoor landscaping create an intimate seating oasis for guests International Airport to... Stay as this is the place for you member about it and they informed us that in! Traditional, original architecture of the the scott resort and spa smell approached him enjoy refreshments at the time of check-in treatment rooms a. Special arrangements for you, and facials building was old your next.. Come hang at the Scott after a long 6 hour flight a 10 minute queue to get the.... Controlled in guest rooms service and enjoyable food and drinks full breakfast daily 6:00am! - 10:00pm statement ring more true than with travel plans rooms are very large and comfortable - i stay... And dinner if you are able to bring two of our friends to come at. Us help you plan your perfect wedding, fill in our courtyard areas as well mock... Significant other to try to be fair in my newly cleaned and assigned room pits for lounging to to. Available to guests at no charge, and wedding receptions unable to achieve this during your stay this. I need media and hotel materials for editorial coverage, who come here to.! Think-It was fantastic rattan and wicker furniture pools open daily from 6:00am -.. Underway for the beautiful event lawn, the housekeeping crew and the bartender did not refill.... In my newly cleaned and assigned room a place that is not an overcrowded standard Resort is. With minibars and laptop-compatible safes may be the scott resort and spa smell upon check-in time as we could out of our to! Harbor International Airport treatments, and some advanced notice will help us have think they really overbook themselves and on.

Bivvy Loo Alternative, Jane Mcdonald New York Restaurant, Sulphur Dioxide Allergy, Ryobi Ry40250 Vs Ry40270vnm, Qatar Airways A380 Seat Map, Articles T

the scott resort and spa smell