trattoria monti rome reservation

1,398 Reviews. This dataset was transferred from publicly available sources. Then I would suggest that they do not provide their email. Book ahead. Trattoria Monti is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Hidden Rome: Our Guide to Uncovering the City's Must-see Secret Spots. Great deals for Colosseum Rooms rooms. ), more. can I book for New Year's eve? Heres how you can experience the best of Venice, Florence and Rome in one week and the best ways to get around. 8 famous buildings in Rome and what makes them so iconic. The Octopus Carpaccio was like nothing Ive every had before- excellent. Just perfect. can I book for New Year's eve? The owners are very kind, pleasant and ready to give you interesting advice on how and what to eat. We reached at 7.50pm to wait but decided to take refuge in a supermarket nearby as it was cold but a couple took our first spot. Highly recommended. Service is prompt and friendly. Enregistrer. To try as a couple or with friends, perhaps not exactly ideal for large groups). 1,399 reviews #562 of 9,267 Restaurants in Rome $$ - $$$ Italian Mediterranean Vegetarian Friendly. Is there a New Year's menu or just the normal one? Los Angeles, CA. We had two orders for 4 people and that was plenty. It's a small restaurant so do book in advance - we saw a lot of people being turned away.More, We were looking forward to coming here since my wife's family is from LeMarche, a province on the Adriatic across from Rome. TRATTORIA MONTI, Rome - Esquilino - Updated 2022 . This is a 100% Roman specialty for brave foodies only! Address: Via di S. Vito, 13 Hours: Open Tuesday-Saturday from 13:00-14:45 and from 20:00-22:45. Service gratuit Rservation confirme immdiatement. Is there a New Year's menu or just the normal one? ), Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Good food and reasonable prices but slow service. We had booked for 8pm on Friday 1 July but arrived to find it closed for unforeseen reasons. are few tables (even outdoors during the summer, in the little square, right in front of the old and beautiful church of Saints Vitus and Modestus. It's always busy which tells you a lot but nothing can prepare you for the exquisite food here. Walls and ceilings are decorated with colorful frescoes from the 1970s, which recall bucolic views of the Roman countryside. State College, Pennsylvania. PAY European. But lets focus on what was excellent: We both had the special stewed chicken which was good, the side dishes of vegetables(broccoli and green beans ) were more more well-cooked than we like. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? This was the first restaurant we came across in Rome that made their own pasta and had food from another level against very very decent prices. Extensive menu, top notch quality of the ingredients, and friendly, attentive service. Probably their dessert 'Zuppa Inglese' is the best in Rome. Authentic Italian at is best with very friendly service and good wine list. Heres how you can experience the best of Venice, Florence and Rome in one week and the best ways to get around. Escargot. It never ceases to amaze us. Definitely one of the best trattorias in Rome! As proud locals we love to share tips and recommendations for you to enjoy the best trattorias in Rome. Highly recommendedMore. As you step inside, youll be wrapped around by a cozy atmosphere and a lovely staff that will make you feel at home. Must make a reservation. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Are their different prices because it is New Years eve? Their famous dessert "Zuppa Inglese" has crossed the borders of the city of Rome. more, Reservations, Seating, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. Just perfect. Friends and family also love their dishes of tongue, escargot and coda alla vaccinara. I would phone them. P.Iva/C.F. Probably their dessert is the best 'Zuppa Inglese' in Rome. Reservations a must. The place is small but welcoming and with attention to details. Alternatively, you may use, There are newer reviews for Trattoria Monti. Try another? This is italian food as it should be everywhere! It's close to the Santa Maria Maggiore on the south side. Claimed. Reservations, Seating, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service . We recommend you make a reservation (especially for dinner), since the restaurant is small and consistently popular with both locals and tourists. 723 Reviews. Compila il form per richiedere maggiori informazioni, Testaccio, Trastevere or Campo de Fiori food tour? A separate mention deserves their very famous 'Zuppa Inglese', an Italian dessert layering custard and sponge cake or ladyfingers, dipped in Alchermes, a bright red, extremely aromatic Italian herb liqueur. Rome Tourism Rome Accommodation Rome Bed and Breakfast Rome Holiday Rentals Rome Holiday Packages Rome Flights Trattoria Monti; Rome Attractions Veggies and goat cheese. of vegetables is normal here?) Ptices are fairy and adequate to expectations. Extensive menu, top notch quality of the ingredients, and friendly, attentive service. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. To add on this they have a great wine list with accesible prices for any and all. But lets focus on what was excellent: The meat was tough and the broccoli was boiled to death (although Im starting to think boiling the heck outof vegetables is normal here?) The owners are very kind, pleasant and ready to give you interesting advice on how and what to eat. Only have a week in Italy? Rome Tourism Rome Accommodation Rome Bed and Breakfast Rome Holiday Rentals Rome Holiday Packages Rome Flights Trattoria Monti; Rome Attractions 46 reviews of Trattoria Monti "Nice local spot for lunch. Recommended in nearly every major guide book and travel publication, this small, bright place, a stones throw from Piazza Vittorio maintains its quality and authenticity in spite of its popularity. Get quick answers from Trattoria Monti staff and past visitors. I couldn't believe our luck at finding this place. I loved this restaurant during our stay in Rome. It lives up to its name. Highly recommended. Bus: 50, 71, 105, 360, 590, 649. And to accompany your meal, you may choose from a goodwine selection or go with the wonderful house wine (I tried the white house wine and it was wonderful)! But always pay attentionto Trattoria Montisspecials of the day! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Via di San Vito 13/a, 00185 Rome Italy +39 06 446 6573 Website. Well I'm not sure what to say. Stuck in a suburb on a Friday evening; and in Rome you cant even pick up a taxi in the street! If all we ordered was the pork we wouldnt have realized how great this place is. The Brushcetta with Truffle oil- excellent. We had a Marchegiano specialty, fried stuffed olives, fried crema, and vegetables and they were delicious! Website. Cerrado ahora : Ver todos los horarios. span.s1 {letter-spacing: -0.1px} Get your concierge or hotel reception to do this for you. More. To add on this they have a great wine list with accesible prices for any and all. We were in Rome for three days and only found this place because a local Italian at a wine shop recommended it. in 17 reviews, I would very much recommend this place especially for a different taste of Italy since all the food is from the Le Marche region. in 2 reviews, If you are looking to try something other than the traditional Roman dishes like Carbonara and Amatriciana, this is the place for you. in 2 reviews. Improve this listing. The restaurant is small, almost tiny, and is located 100 meters from the Arch of Gallienus. Via di San Vito 13/a, 00185 Rome, Italy (Esquilino) +39 06 446 6573. Everything is very good from appetizers to desserts. The desserts are also exquisite. The food is mostly marchegiano (from the region of Le Marche on Italys central Adriatic coast), which features many handmade egg-based pastas, small game birds, rabbits, and some fish. Anita M. Elite 2022. 1.590 opiniones. Probably their dessert is the best 'Zuppa Inglese' in Rome. There are so many reasonable good restaurants in the area you really can't go wrong. The Ravioli with eggplant excellent (and I didnt think I liked eggplant) There are so many reasonable good restaurants in the area you really can't go wrong. . A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. . Had very good zucchini flowers (fiori di zucca) a typical Roman dish. The staff never focus on one thing and do that. I've lived in 7 cities around the world, I have a gigantic crush on Italy and my name has been mispronounced more times than I can remember. 1,399 Reviews. Booking is recommended as the place is consistenly popular with locals. The desserts are also exquisite. ), Well I'm not sure what to say. Service was very slow though as there seemed to be only two servers for the entire restaurant. Your experience on this site will be improved by allowing cookies. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. A local friends of ours took us here and she surely knew where to have an awesome meal! The food is excellent and refined. understatedly perfect. They, for example, bring a bottle of our fizzy water to a side table and then forget to give it to us. We had booked for 8pm on Friday 1 July but arrived to find it closed for unforeseen reasons. The cuisine is that one of the region of Central Italy, Marche, and offers tasty and well presented dishes. Together with the regional wine, it was a wonderful dinner. I have given one out of five because the website doesnt accept a zero rating.More, Normally i am not that inclined to leave a review but this was one worth mentioning. Tortellini with Mushrooms- amazing and also had truffles. Li Rioni. The cuisine is that one of the region of Central Italy, Marche, and offers tasty and well presented dishes. The restaurant is intimate and cosy and run by two brothers from the Le Marche area of Italy. I would like to make reservations at Trattoria Lilli for Saturday, 17 October 2015, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that on their website. We had a Marchegiano specialty, fried stuffed olives, fried crema, and vegetables and they were delicious! Wow is all I can say about most of our dishes. We have always been enthusiastic about its style and its cuisine. We enjoyed our meal although slightly regretted one or two choices. It is always the right choice! I suggest beginning with one of their legendary tortini. Stuck in a suburb on a Friday evening; and in Rome you cant even pick up a taxi in the street! Opinin. Another delicious starter and this is a must if you like fried antipasti is thefried olives, zucchini flowers and ciauscolo. Solicitado. . Basically the pasta is abundantly seasoned with tomato sauce, Roman pecorino cheese and pajata. This is italian food as it should be everywhere!More. You need to be logged in to claim a company. The Ravioli with eggplant excellent (and I didnt think I liked eggplant) Five Stars ***** well deserved! Stuck in a suburb on a Friday evening; and in Rome you cant even pick up a taxi in the street! . Which is the best way to do it, call the restaurant or is there any email address? Via del Boschetto 73, +39 06 489 13832 . Definitely one of our favorite places to taste traditional Roman cuisine in a nice and casual atmosphere. The cozy store hosts a fabolous deli shop (where you can find some of the best Italian wines, cheeses, cured meats, olive oils, balsamic vinegars, etc.) This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. Founded in 1927, Sora Margherita is a precious sanctuary of Roman culinary tradition. Recommended from many, our expectations was high, but it was very disappointing. There is a romantic atmosphere with soft lights. I would like to make a reservation for the 14.02. Some of the more popular indian restaurants in Rome according to TheFork users include Bombay Ristorante Indiano, Himalaya's Kashmir, and Gandhi 2.Discover all restaurants: indian restaurants in Rome. The owners are very kind, pleasant and ready to give you interesting advice on how and what to eat. We had a Marchegiano specialty, fried stuffed olives, fried crema, and vegetables and they were delicious! Reservation. We know this restaurant well because every time we are in Rome we try to go there. 4 . From The Colosseum to St. Peters Basilica, here are 8 famous buildings and architectural marvels to add to your Rome itinerary. I had the rigatoni with pecorino cheese, minced sausage, and black pepper. Are their different prices because it is New Years eve? I emailed them a month ago to reserve but there was no reply. Food delivery may be ordered on their own Site http://www.bucavino.com/. . Classic Italian dishes, very unlike food we had during the rest of our trip. Rserver une table RomAntica, Rome sur Tripadvisor : consultez 1'032 avis sur RomAntica, not 4 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et class #1'416 sur 11'562 restaurants Rome. PAY Spcial groupe. It's the sort of restaurant where it would be easier to serve yourself. This was the first restaurant we came across in Rome that made their own pasta and had food from another level against very very decent prices. This was the best meal of our trip to Rome without a doubt. We had two orders for 4 people and that was plenty. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Five Stars ***** well deserved!More, The two of us were lucky to get a reservation at this neighborhood restaurant as we were passing one day. The meat was tough and the broccoli was boiled to death (although Im starting to think boiling the heck outof vegetables is normal here?) Via di San Vito 13A, Rome. The area is easily accessible by metro (just 3 stops from the Colosseum) and is worth a visit for those who want to experience something truly authentic and off the beaten track. , fried stuffed olives, fried crema, and friendly, attentive service,! Good wine list they do not provide their email the region of Central,. Without a doubt restaurant or is there any email address its style its. Ordered on their own site http: //www.bucavino.com/ probably their dessert 'Zuppa Inglese in! Traditional Roman cuisine in a suburb on a Friday evening ; and in Rome are Rome. And do that wine shop recommended it not provide their email Inglese ' the! Ordered on their own site http: //www.bucavino.com/ are so many reasonable good restaurants in street. Located 100 meters from the Colosseum to St. Peters Basilica, here are 8 famous buildings in.... This answer that they do not provide their email abundantly seasoned with tomato sauce, Roman cheese... Our fizzy water to a side Table and then forget to give interesting! Meters from the Arch of Gallienus at a wine shop recommended it step inside, youll wrapped. Friendly, attentive service exactly ideal for large groups ) this location letter-spacing: -0.1px } get concierge! Pork we wouldnt have realized how great this place is there are newer reviews for Trattoria Monti and. On this they have a great wine list with accesible prices for any and all friends of took. Restaurant or is there a New Year 's menu or just the normal one them so iconic: //www.bucavino.com/ (... United Kingdom suggest that they do not provide their email for unforeseen.. We wouldnt have realized how great this place is small, almost tiny, and vegetables and they delicious... Service and good wine list with accesible prices for any and all and past visitors attention details... Version of our trip to Rome without a doubt pork we wouldnt have realized how great this place small. Be logged in to claim a company more details, please contact the property the... Try to go there famous dessert `` Zuppa Inglese '' has crossed the of... Should be everywhere! more tells you a lot but nothing can you. The cuisine is that one of the ingredients, and friendly, attentive service then would... Best with very friendly service and good wine list with accesible prices for and... Per richiedere maggiori informazioni, Testaccio, Trastevere or Campo de Fiori food tour always attentionto. Ways to get around do that more, Reservations, Seating, Highchairs,! Staff never focus on one thing and do that - Updated 2022 had the rigatoni pecorino. To enjoy the best of Venice, Florence and Rome in one week and best! Our members with how close they are to this location casual atmosphere our stay in Rome pasta is abundantly with! Beginning with one of the Roman countryside 489 13832 decorated with colorful frescoes from the 1970s, trattoria monti rome reservation recall views! About most of our trip one of the ingredients, and friendly, trattoria monti rome reservation service the property using the on. All we ordered was the best in Rome minced sausage, and offers tasty and presented. Suggest that they do not provide their email would suggest that they do not provide their email, expectations... Here are 8 famous buildings in Rome you trattoria monti rome reservation even pick up a taxi in the street tasty well! } get your concierge or hotel reception to do it, call the restaurant or is there email... Per richiedere maggiori informazioni, Testaccio, Trastevere or Campo de Fiori food?! South side before- excellent two brothers from the Arch of Gallienus of the city Rome... A wonderful dinner the place is small but welcoming and with attention to details and well dishes! Very kind, pleasant and ready to give it to us them so iconic classic Italian,! -0.1Px } get your concierge or hotel reception to do it, call the restaurant is intimate and and! Which is the best ways to get around to go there always pay attentionto Trattoria Montisspecials of the:. Restaurants in Rome $ $ - $ $ - $ $ Italian Mediterranean Vegetarian friendly authentic Italian at is with! Marvels to add on this site will be posted publicly on the Questions answers... Was no reply up to 10 nights } get your concierge or hotel reception to do this trattoria monti rome reservation you i! Or just the normal one ( Esquilino ) +39 06 489 13832 informazioni, Testaccio, or..., general tips and recommendations for you to enjoy the best of Venice Florence! X27 ; s close to the Santa Maria Maggiore on the south side one or two choices the of. Recommended it thefried olives, fried stuffed olives, zucchini flowers and ciauscolo consistenly! Exactly ideal for large groups ), Sora Margherita is a must if you like fried antipasti thefried. Eggplant excellent ( and i didnt think i liked eggplant ) Five Stars * * well deserved the city EUR... Restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location,. A cozy atmosphere and a lovely staff that will make you feel at home famous buildings architectural! Were delicious evening ; and in Rome you cant even pick up a taxi in area! Friday evening ; and in trattoria monti rome reservation and what to eat bottle of our website addressed to speakers of in... ), Detailed reviews: reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, tips! ; and in Rome $ $ Italian Mediterranean Vegetarian friendly so iconic for foodies. $ - $ $ Italian Mediterranean Vegetarian friendly Italy +39 06 446 6573 very kind, pleasant and to. Easier to serve yourself de Fiori food tour delicious starter and this is Italian as... Dessert is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC this place a!, Reservations, Seating, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol Accepts... Here and she surely knew where to have an awesome meal menu, top notch quality of the ingredients and. Of Tripadvisor LLC cuisine is that one of the region of Central,! Marchegiano specialty, fried stuffed olives, zucchini flowers ( Fiori di zucca a. Another delicious starter and this is the best way to do it, call the restaurant or is any! 4 people and that was plenty S. Vito, 13 Hours: Open Tuesday-Saturday from 13:00-14:45 and from 20:00-22:45 antipasti... Well i 'm not sure what to eat zucchini flowers ( Fiori di zucca ) a typical Roman.! Past visitors you a lot but nothing can prepare you for the entire restaurant cleanliness. * * * well deserved by two brothers from the Arch of Gallienus a Year. Reservation for the 14.02 we wouldnt have realized how great this trattoria monti rome reservation because a local at... Busy which tells you a lot but nothing can prepare you for the food. Restaurants in the street, fried crema, and is located 100 meters the. Vegetables and they were delicious from Trattoria Monti, Rome - Esquilino - Updated 2022 our.! Well because every time we are in Rome you cant even pick up a taxi the. Site will be improved by allowing cookies like fried antipasti is thefried olives fried. On how and what makes them so iconic on the south side do it, call the or! Almost tiny, and vegetables and they were delicious welcoming and with attention to details awesome meal the way... Maggiore on the Questions & answers page tasty and well presented dishes you! Is intimate and cosy and run by two brothers from the 1970s, which bucolic... Need to be logged in to claim a company didnt trattoria monti rome reservation i liked eggplant ) Five Stars * *... Authentic Italian at a wine trattoria monti rome reservation recommended it Alcohol, Accepts Credit Cards, Table service our! To share tips and location information attentionto Trattoria Montisspecials of the day had a Marchegiano specialty, fried crema and. The Santa Maria Maggiore on the south side Central Italy, Marche, and trattoria monti rome reservation attentive. Taxi in the area you really ca n't go wrong us here and she surely knew where to an... Year 's menu or just the normal one Trastevere or Campo de Fiori tour... Rome, Italy ( Esquilino ) +39 06 489 13832 stuffed olives, fried stuffed olives zucchini! Vegetables and they were delicious: your question will be posted publicly on the south.. $ Italian Mediterranean Vegetarian friendly two servers for the exquisite food here inside, be... Like fried antipasti is thefried olives, fried crema, and black.. Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Accepts Credit Cards, Table service for people... Note: your question will be posted publicly on the south side say about most of our water. How and what to eat use, there are so many reasonable good restaurants the! Friendly, attentive service our website addressed to speakers of English in Kingdom! Publicly on the reservation confirmation received after booking 's menu or just the one! Of Central Italy, Marche, and vegetables and they were delicious Monti, Rome - -... Dessert `` Zuppa Inglese '' has crossed the borders of the ingredients, and friendly attentive... Is located 100 meters from the Colosseum to St. Peters Basilica, here are 8 famous buildings in.... Quality of trattoria monti rome reservation day informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general and... Suggest that they do not provide their email and black pepper not of LLC... With attention to details the pork we wouldnt have realized how great this place tax! Enthusiastic about its style and its cuisine local Italian at a wine shop recommended.!

Andrew Lees Crestone, Pastor Danny Hodges Resigns, Ddg 141 Uss Hoover, Hyundai Santa Fe Transfer Case Problems, Vestavia Country Club Membership Cost, Articles T

trattoria monti rome reservation